Listen360

Customer engagement software for feedback & online reviews

Listen360 Reviews

Pros

Ease of use and setup are big pluses for me. The great reports and API access for analysis of customer insights and NPS scores are awesome.

Michael F.

L360 provides a great platform to help manage my reviews and allows me to address customer concerns and compliments. Lots of data to help identify trends and react as needed.

Dan G.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software.

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user.

Matt H.

The least thing is that you can only set two points that they arrive or leave from unless you purchase an upgrade. Which is something that I totally understand from a business stand point.

Diana H.

4.8

Game changer!

Pros

Absolute game changer the best in survey and NPS design. The ability to focus on detractors and your clients at risk so easy is great

Cons

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user

Great product!

Ease of helping my clients with things that they may have issues with and the efficiency of the surveys so that I know where my employees are doing well.

Pros

I love that this is so easy for not only the business side to use, but also the clients that we are surveying! They are happy that when we say it only takes a couple minutes of their time, that is exactly what the situation is. I also love the dashboard and set up so that you are able to see where/who can improve upon things, and where we are doing well. LOVE this product!

Cons

Some of the reports are hard to design so that they show what I am wanting them to, but that is a minimal issue when compared with the benefits.

Listen 360

Works well for what it is supposed to do. A great way to hear from your customers.

Pros

Listen 360 is a great way to stay connected to your customers and know what you are doing well and where your short comings are. Our customers get an email quickly after the jobs is closed out asking how we did and they are able to evaluate the job that was completed.

Cons

Pulling reports is sometimes difficult. Finding the exact information that I need and finding old reviews is problematic.

I'm super busy, but this software makes my life easier!

Customer Retention

Pros

Easy to understand results; easy to implement significant customer changes; positive way to award employee performance.

Cons

Sometimes would like more data; deeper data.

Customer Satisfaction is Top Priority

Pros

This service is very valuable to our business. It gives us a chance to celebrate the WINS with our Team, and an opportunity to grow from areas that we can be doing better in the eyes of our members. We have been able to show our members that we take their feedback seriously and resolve most issues before they become problems, or before the person chooses to look elsewhere for their fitness needs.

Cons

Nothing that I dislike about the software. I would love it is allowed us to survey our employees and get a NPS from them in regards to their work experience.

So important

Pretty good. Easy to set up. Easy to use overall. I’m on it almost daily and having a snapshot from the day prior in my inbox helps me plan my day.

Pros

It’s so important to get back to clients who have taken time to review and leave a comment. I love that Listen360 emails you daily with a dashboard of recent events

Cons

The filters in reporting could be easier to use. If i want to see all clients who have left comments Even using the filters i still get several without

Carrie, thank you so much for your great review! As you know, we love feedback. We are currently working on ease of reporting features in our app, along with our beautiful new UI change. Stay tuned for updates on how we can make reporting easier for you. Thank you for using Listen360 in your day-to-day!

Great software with only two small issues.

Pros

Listen 360 is an easy to use platform that provides organization to customer feedback for my business. There are several reports that make this software a great tool for any small or large business.

Cons

They kept reviewing my members who terminated their membership months after they had been gone. The software also sent reviews to visitors coming from other locations and the way this was programmed was not conducive to the environment my business is in.

Excellent system to gather critical feedback from your customers

Pros

The system easily integrates with your customer system, provides detailed feedback, and excellent reporting capabilities with immediate text and email notifications when customers provide negative feedback

Cons

I don't believe the software has an app so viewing the website on a mobile phone is sometimes difficult

Explaing to my employees how to improve our services

Pros

Good Feedback about my Business which allow me to teach my associates

Cons

Can't get comments from every client approached

Great for getting informative feedback

Great for collecting feedback and being able to respond properly.

Pros

Great dashboards and data information. Easy to navigate and respond properly to customers or employees.

Cons

Nothing. Great platform for finding candid feedback and allowing for responses to feedback, both positive and negative.

We use this for customer feedback

We are franchise location. Our HQ uses this product to elicit customer feedback. It's a great way of getting customer feedback in an unobtrusive way.

Pros

It elicits customer feedback without any work from the user.

Cons

If your customer rates you an "8" this brings down your net promoter score. Most people consider an 8 pretty good, but Listen 360 considers it neutral.

Listen 360 Rocks!

Pros

Automation! The members are very responsive!

Cons

We have no concerns about the software...

Truly an amazing program for families. This is an brilliant idea especially if you have children .

Keeping up with everyone on a daily basis.

Pros

The thing that I like most is that I can keep up with my techs all hours of the day. I can tell when they arrive to and when they leave an location. This program will send me an notification. Love It!!!

Listen360 Review

Pros

Cons

The daily emails send very early every morning.

LISTEN360 REVIEW

My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Pros

its super user friendly, reports are easy to access and understand. Has helped us to improve our retention rate significantly

Cons

Nothing i can think of. So far it jhas been wonderful.

Listen360 is a huge asset for our team

One of the things that impressed us most with Listen360 is how well the implementation process went, enabling us to start using the platform well from Day 1.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, generates responses

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the Listen360 platform.

Used it for feedback on my team.

It was a great tool to give feedback to my trainers, and also to see their business trends over longer periods of time. And also to address potential concerns clients raised that they would never say in person.

Pros

The ability to categorize by trainer or appointment type to see trends over longer periods of time, and the grade it assigns them.

Cons

Could be hard to sort or organize depending on which page you started from. It should give more options for how its organized.

Great Feedback tool!

Pros

Very convenient, good turnaround time for responses!

Cons

I would like to be able to email the member from within the software system instead of having to get the email from the response and go back to Google to compose a reply to the members feedback.

REVIEW

IF A REVIEW IS LESS THAN GREAT, I CALL THE CUSTOMER

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE, AND I BELIEVE THE CUSTOMERS FIND IT GOOD.

Cons

ALL THE FEATURES ARE GOOD. I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY PROBLEMS.

Great service!!!

Overall experience is good. It's easy to use and understand.

Pros

I use this to let my GM know how the customers are feeling. I also use it to see if they are happy with us or upset, and if they are upset, I contact them and try to fix the issue and make things right.

Cons

I don't think I have anything I least like.

The best feedback platform we have used!

Really fun getting the feedback from employees and clients.

Pros

Love the ease of use for respondents. And really enjoy getting my Listen360 emails!

Cons

I wish the reviews would all go to google

Listen 360 Great Resource

I'm able to minimize member losses with the information I gather from Listen 360.

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use .

Cons

There are no issues that I have personally found with the software.

Listen360

Great customer engagement software for gathering customer insights.

Pros

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. Listen360 support is very responsive when called upon.

Very basic simple NPS measurement tool

Pros

It syncs with our club management software to allow us to connect with members on a regular basis. The feedback is a great tool to connect with members.

Cons

We're a multi-site club and when an individual visits a unique campus, they get another survey. I wish that they were quarantined once they've responded this quarter for any of our locations.

So easy to use

We are able to see in real time clients comments and reactions to different things we are doing in the salon.

Pros

I like that everything is right there for you to see and use.

Cons

we have not found a con yet. very happy with the product