Sinch Engage Logo

Sinch Engage

Every relationship starts with a conversation

Sinch Engage Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.09/10

Reviews by rating

The ability to set up chatbots per our need is good too. And lastly the most important - our Account Manager has been BRILLIANT.
The processes are easy to understand and apply. The integration with WhatsApp is just perfect.
That sometimes suddenly stops working and you have to refresh the website many times in order to work in a smooth way.
There are no metrics related to agents but only to the whole team. If you want/need metrics agent base, you need to use the API.

Rocio C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Simplify communications with your customers

Before using Messenger, we accessed our clients' messages from different applications, but in this way we have managed to unify communications and save time.

Pros

It allows you to unify customer communications across different platforms in a single application. This saves time and customer service is more effective.

Cons

At the moment we have not had any problems with the application. We are going to start using automatic chat but we have had previous unsatisfying experiences with this method of communication.

NJ

Nisha J.

Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use product with excellent Account Management

Pros

Ease of use - extremely 'clean' user interface. This is important for our users as they are on multiple platforms through out their work day and while they are tackling world problems, when the system we provide is easy to use, it reduces from their workload. The software is fast too, unlike other programs I have worked on. The ability to set up chatbots per our need is good too. And lastly the most important - our Account Manager has been BRILLIANT! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always so empathetic, understanding, prompt, proactive and very kind... she is professionally friendly and really knows how to diffuse a situation and works from a space of wanting to help - which I greatly appreciate.

Cons

Agents being available on multiple channels - currently there is a glitch with this and I have been talking to the AM about this. This is a needed feature and can easily be a dealbreaker. Though the IT team mentioned this is not a feature yet and this will need to be developed, I can see this some times works and some times doesn't. Therefore there is a glitch in the system. The second is about the chat bot building. For someone who doesnt have technical background, the self-help chatbot guides are dry, boring and seem complicated. If there could be short videos on this, it would be very helpful!

GW

Georgia W.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Great platform but not simple to set up/use - lacks Telegram employees/customer service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Our contact at Messengerpeople, is lovely, and the platform itself is fine, although it is not the easiest to set up and optimise. It is a low COS% channel for us to use in CRM, however some instruction / contact would be hugely appreciated in terms of set up process and optimisation. Also a lot of the videos/instructions are in German.

Pros

The Telegram / Viber channels are relatively simple to set up, it is a rather inexpensive channel for us, and setting up new bots is easy enough to implement, for our different countries.

Cons

Telegram/Viber are missing staff that actually work on these platforms, to be able to advise and help. We originally set up the platforms on an ex-employees phone number, and now we cannot seem to get the account disconnected from his phone, meaning we have to request log in details from him even though he doesn't work here anymore. We also have all his phone contacts, which are not relevant to Myprotein. We have been advised that there is no way to change/disconnect his number from the account, and we will have to start all over again with a new account (losing all our current subscribers), which is not a viable option for us.

RV

Roberto V.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Messenging for support guests it's easier now

Pros

With a small icons on the footer website, we got greater feautures to chat with guests asking for support. The chatbot and other features to automaticly replay in case of agent absence is strategic for our buisness which works in direct customer relatione chats only seasonally-

Cons

A back-and user manual or a support team speaking and writing italian will be much appreciated. It has happened that FB and IG connection process previosly actvivated failed for unknown reasons but no allert was advised (?)

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

One software for all

It gives us ease of access because not only we can monitor different channels but it only generates the statistics of the content and inquiry of all the client. Where we got to know the most asked questions. Also chatbot, chatblock, and MIA does almost majority of our work when it comes to answering inquiries.

Pros

The best feature for me is the access to almost all of the messaging apps. We can't deny how big the messaging industry is now especially when pandemic arises, it is the only way to communicate for some, but the more apps/softwares produced the more struggle for the companies communication team because in order for us to stay updated and connected to clients we have to be accessible in all the messaging apps in the market. In Messenger Communication it gives us ease of access to all of these different messaging platform. One click and we can now view, reply, add chatbots to all of our platform.

Cons

Nothing much, maybe the pricing because it's expensive but I think the features answers it all.

Thaddeus G.

Music, 1-10 employees

Good for musicians

Pros

Able to connect to Facebook users and sms messages

Cons

Some security issues but good overall highly recommended

Hi Mr. Greear, Thank you very much for your positive evaluation of our Messenger Communication Platform. However, you indicate that we also offer SMS as a channel which is not the case. We purely focus on messaging apps: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat (iMessage), Telegram and Viber are the channels we offer for customer communication. You also mentioned "Some security issues". This must be a mistake. We haven't had a single security problem in our entire history. Disruptions or security problems with the respective messaging apps are outside of our influence. We wish you continued success with our platform. Best regards, Your MessengerPeople team

Edna O.

Building Materials, 1-10 employees

Simply an awesome product

I find messenger the simplest form of communication that connects people and businesses globally.

Pros

I like the fact that the product is fast, quick, and easy to use. It also has features anyone can use however the little knowledge they have.

Cons

It does not enable one to attach/share files. well I am hoping this has changed though

JM

Jessie M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

My messenger

My overall experience with messenger have been mostly good experiences and would recommend it to others

Pros

What I like most about messenger is being able to make calls and I can choose to see the other person as well

Cons

The feature I like the least is sometimes it won't let me answer a call not sure if that's because of my wifi or what

DM

Davide M.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Great user follow-up and ticket management

Pros

The product is quite intuitive especially in the ticket management and user-follow-up part. You can manage different roles for operators and it's easy to hook pre-populated chat blocks to manually managed chats. Another thing that I really liked is the possibility of using variables to be associated with customers directly from automated chats and then find these values in the customer base/address book.

Cons

Although the system is very powerful, some features are a bit hidden and probably still in "experimental". The thing that is missing most is a GUI where you can immediately see the entire flow chart and the customer journey at a glance, especially on the chatbot part.

JAMIL A.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Free communication app

Pros

I love it. It is free to use for communication around the world. I us it for communicate with my family members abroad and also with my world related

Cons

No cons at all in my opinion. I love this app for free use

GP

George P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Excellent to manage customers

Pros

It's great because it allows you to communicate with customers where they are, on Whatsapp. For the customer a very known way of communicating while on the back end for us very organized.

Cons

Not always very easy to find old conversations once they are closed. If you remember a specific example of a ticket we can use for training purposes etc.

Hugo R.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Justo lo que buscabamos

Pros

Es la herramienta que buscábamos para organizar y gestionar mejor nuestras comunicaciones externas. Desde el principio vimos su potencial y nos facilitaron la implementación con ayuda continua.

Cons

Quizás es un poco complicada la parte de META, pero con la ayuda del equipo de SINCH, pudimos solventar los problemas que tuvimos para dar de alta los números de los proyectos.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

GL

Giulia L.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Ok but needs several improvements

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive, you can export convos in pdf

Cons

-Not very user-live chat friendly - When you write the message and then change chat without sending it, the message disappears (very annoying) -When you have a few different chats open and you open a new one, it would redirect you to the new one you just opened but to the oldest one (very annoying, live chat is about being quick and this often causes mistakes, like sending the message to the wrong...

DR

Daniel R.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

In general Messenger is quite useful tool

We communicate via messenger with the courriers who work for our company. It is an instant and quick communication. We also use the posibility to send pictures and sound files by Messenger.

Pros

It is easy to use. It gives a signal when a message arrives, which is perfect. The visibility of the messages is good.

Cons

To be honest I absolutely hate that the programme logs out every 15 min. It is really annoying to check every ten minutes if I am still loged in. Many times I missed a messages because of that or I read them with delay.

CM

Catia M.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

É um aplicativo pesado, lento e as vezes complicado de usar no entanto seguro.

Eu uso a plataforma messenger para vender roupas, sapatos entre outos produtos. Porém sinto muita falta de puder fazer uma chamada em grupo com os meus/minhas clientes sem gastar muita mega de internet.

Pros

Me dá acesso à venda dos meus produtos, por que tem muitas pessoas que usam o palicativo.

Cons

É um aplicativo que exige muita carga de rede wi-fi, não é económico e também precisa ser atualizado.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

AV

Alba V.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Messenger communication

My overall experience with the software so far is good, I like how easy it is to use. I’m able to keep everything organize, from doing webinars to utilizing the calendar while also communicating with other people and clients

Pros

I like that this software it’s easy to use, and up to date

Cons

I’m still experimenting using this software so at this moment I can’t say what I liked the least.

CF

Cristiano F.

Fund-Raising, 51-200 employees

Versatile e ottima assistenza clienti

Molto positiva, in particolare per il supporto che non manca mai ed è sempre tempestivo. La piattaforma è versatile ed è semplice iniziare ad utilizzarla dopo una breve formazione.

Pros

Si integra bene ed ha diverse funzionalità che riescono a dare spazio alla creatività sulla strategia di contatto su questo canale. Utile la gestione dei ticket con assegnazione e con classificazione delle priorità da parte di operatori e operatrici.

Cons

In alcuni casi, non poter vedere immediatamente lo storico precedente all'ultima discussione chiusa può essere un limite.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

MC

Maria Camila M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Really Good App

Pros

How easy is to communicate with the clients and how important is to have our CRM updated

OP

Ollie P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Brilliant Platform

Pros

The Messenger Communication Platform is really easy to use and has transformed our customer service offering. Not only are we now able to provide answers to user questions 24/7 through the automated response system, but we are also able to offer personalised communications with our support team with the live chat function, all using WhatsApp. So far the feedback has been amazing.

Cons

The analytics could be a lot better. We are currently having to do a lot of manual work gathering meaningful metrics. The pros far outweigh the cons though.

SM

Shenda M.

Mining & Metals, 10,001+ employees

Messenger is a platform within a platform

Was great. Messages were sent and received fast & quick!

Pros

You can create multiple groups all at the same time. Have multiple conversations going. You can also change your status interchangeable available/ in-available etc..

Cons

Grousing are not well organized.. easy to mix up groups unless this has changed. No ability to attach / share files unless this has cashed.

VD

Vera D.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Feedback

In general it is a good experience, the product is good and all my team use it daily

Pros

The product is easy to use, I like the most the fact that it is so quick, efficient and compact

Cons

The fact that every user could put a nickname makes the job harder, it is not easy to find a person by his nickname.

RJ

Ravisen J.

Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

Excellent product for customer service

Excellent

Pros

user friendly, responsive, fast and efficient

Cons

I like everything about messenger people

EF

Erika F.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Facile ed immediato

Il servizio clienti è sempre molto presente e ci ha aiutato a risolvere ogni dubbio

Pros

Il bot, che utilizziamo come primo filtro e per indirizzare i ticket al giusto dipartimento; la facilità di utilizzo

Cons

Alcune funzioni secondarie sono in fase di implementazione

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Giorgio G.

Flexible service

Pros

Flexible features, the services allows a variety of things that similar services don't (ex. outbound messages)

Cons

Not user-friendly and limited analytics-wide

sm

simone m.

Good software

Pros

You can organize well your work, and it's easy to use it

Cons

In the last year the software had some crashes and bug