Tracker Logo
Tracker

We help recruitment firms grow and increase profitability

visit website

Tracker Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.02/10

See full reviews by rating

RB

Rachel B.

Tracker is easy to use and allows us to customize reports to meet our business needs. We love having dedicated support for when we have questions or would like to learn more about the functionality.

CS

Chelsea S.

Customer service is fantastic as well. Customer representatives were extremly thoughtful and helpful.

SG

Sarah G.

SF

Shauna F.

Tried to get support during covid 19, non offered and accused of holding out a begging bowl. Shocking attitude and customer service.

MC

Mark C.

Recording phone calls can be a bit tedious. Also the recording of emails is some time a little difficult to track and are assigned under the wrong profile.

CM

Christopher M.

Tracker users...

Bullhorn ATS & CRM-logocaret
listing-logo

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Compare both
How would you rate Tracker?

So much better than Bullhorn

Customer service is great! They are always very helpful and timely and even came out with a chat feature for immediate assistance.

Pros

The best thing about TrackerRMS is how customizable it is. We are able to edit fields, lists, create reports, and see everything in real time which has improved the efficiency of our operations

Cons

There are some fields that we are unable to pull into our custom reports so we have to ask customer service to make the report for us which takes extra time. It would be better if all fields could be pulled into any report.

Presidio SES Team Review

It has truly been an excellent experience. The platform has automated various processes of our business and has made the team more effective in their respective roles. In addition, the customer service provided from all TrackerRMS staff has been world class.

Pros

Our practice decided to move forward with TrackerRMS as the ATS to support our staff augmentation business, based on the expansive features within the system and how easy it was to integrate these features into our business, while improving the workflow of our business as well.

Cons

No integration capabilities into Presidio's ERP system; Microsoft Dynamics AX.

Excellent customization options and customer service

Pros

We have a very unique program and one of the things we liked most about Tracker was their ability to jump in and customize the software to accompany our program's vernacular. It fits most of our needs and allows our program to truly focus on our mission. The customer service through Michelle Crisp has been five star since day one. She is professional and knows how to get us what we need in a timely manner so we can continue to focus on our day to day tasks. I have worked with many of the larger software platforms and this is user friendly in comparison.

Cons

There is little room for error with this program. You have no way to delete assignments without messing up your entire workflow. It's very difficult to deal with if that happens.

Great Resource for Recruiters

Pros

The support team at Tracker is AMAZING ! I really like the training academy and weekly trainings.

Cons

The candidate search feature could be better.

Great ATS software

Always helpful whenever I have questions or issues.

Pros

Great for keeping up to date with the staff's activity regarding our own clients and candidates.

Cons

Creating the best reports for our own needs, but my contact at Tracker helped tremendously.

Robust Software, Great Help if needed

Pros

The software works well, is intuitive. By far, the best thing about Tracker has been the support when needed. There is always someone there to help or lead me through a difficult issue. They also do constant updates, adding new features, which is nice.

Cons

The problem with all ATS is the "buckets" for contacts/placements/submittals/jobs. for reporting, the "buckets" don't talk to each other well, but Tracker is working on that.

Excellent

The experience has been wonderful and it's the client service that puts it above and beyond. From working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the beginning to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] now, we could not be happier with the support and insight.

Pros

Using tracker changed the way we ran our daily processes. It has improved efficiency and has allowed us to grow and expand our business with ease

Cons

Looking back, the integration was a bit challenging. In hingsight, we should have adapted to what Tracker had already identified in terms of process as opposed to using our outdated ways

Miles ahead of Bullhorn

The transparency across the team is great if you set up the reports properly and build out dashboards.

Pros

TrackerRMS is very customizable to work with our process. The customer service is bar none. I always got the chance to meet with them during a conference and they are just good people. The system is easy to use.

Cons

The system can be a little sluggish at times. Tends to not always catch duplicate candidates that are added in.

Consistent tracking

Overall it is a great software. I think if searching for a candidate or a job was easier it would make the software a lot more efficient

Pros

I like the option to add documents to a candidates profile

Cons

It is a little tricky searching for candidates and added jobs.

Best ATS System

Phenomenal. From the beginning they walked us through the set-up process, there was no pressure to go live. Rather they wanted to make sure it was 100% what we wanted and did what we needed it to do before we went live. The customer support is bar none one of the best I have ever worked with. Just an amazing product and team.

Pros

We searched several systems before deciding on Tracker and it was the best decision. The system is not only visually appealing but is one of the most user-friendly systems I have ever utilized.

Cons

As of now, we have not had any cons with this software. It seems like there is nothing that it cannot do.

First-time ATS admin, Experienced CRM User

The value of TrackerRMS can only be appreciated when the platform is being used to its fullest capacity by everyone on your team. If there is someone not committed to the process, the data input accuracy, or their due diligence, it decreases the potential of what this system can offer. Having impressively responsive customer success and account management team at TrackerRMS means that there shouldn't be any excuse for underutilization.

Pros

I appreciate how TrackerRMS offers many ways to accomplish the same result. It doesn't force me to do any activity using a singular approach. I have experience with CRMs; however, this is my first encounter with an Applicant Tracking System, so coming into this organization, I reset my expectations. What worked on other platforms wasn't going to apply to this one and, more often than not, not being...

Cons

The "con" section of any review never seems fair to the company, from my perspective. What I see as unfavorable from my view may be a positive for someone else. The platform does what it promises. It allows you to track leads, add details to records, manage candidates, automate marketing campaigns, integrate with applicable apps such as LinkedIn, track time, manage payroll, store documents, and produce...

This reviewer only left a rating

Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in –house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator!...

Tracker RMS - a fantastic end to end recruitment solution

Pros

1. New layout to allow you to create any tabs and content are great. I have a layout for my sales team that is different to my recruitment team. 2. Weekly webinars are great and online help files are ideal for startup companies. System is really quick unlike others that I have used. 3. Rich in features from prospecting to placements. Job board searching works really well for sourcing and with only one system needed for all aspects of our business, TrackerRMS work well for us and integrates into our QuickBooks system so saves us a lot of time.

Cons

1. The campaign tool is excellent and whist its great that it tracks bounce backs it would be ideal if it could tell me which landing pages the contacts have clicked on 2. TrackerRMS is an end to end tool so it can be a little intimidating at first. The team were very helpful in guiding me through training and making sure I understood the workflow. Once you get the basics its easy. 3 They did not have a big web presence and I only found them though Software Advice.

TrackerRMS Customer Service

Pros

This program is web based, which is wonderful and can be accessed at any time. All the information is there, at any given time and available. The ease and functionality of this product is very reassuring. However the best review I can give is in regards to my customer service. One of the customer rep is and has been amazing. She is attentive and reacts and replies immediately with help to any issue I have had. She genuinely cares about taking care of her customers and is exceptional at what she does. I am grateful she is my Client Manager. I have zero concern when I place a ticket or email her that I will not get a response and resolution basically immediately. She is simply wonderful.

Cons

This program does time out quite a bit and logs me out as well in the middle of working. We also cant always have exactly what we want immediately, there has to be some development involved at times for certain things.

Highly recommed TrackerRMS!

Pros

We started using TrackerRMS in February 2015 after having evaluated about 15 other options. We spent a great deal of time evaluating Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure we were selecting the right software that could meet our requirements and equally important a company who stands behind their Customers by providing premium Customer Service. TrackerRMS was undeniably the hands down winner. TrackerRMS...

Cons

I honestly can't identify any weaknesses in TrackerRMS. The best part is the TrackerRMS team continually listens to our feedback and implements upgrades frequently so all clients can leverage. We really feel like we are in a relationship with TrackerRMS and that says a lot.

Recruiting Powerhouse: Tracker Review

Tracker is the backbone of our recruiting operation and allows us to be very, very efficient and effective in our work: it's easy to identify, organize and track candidates and all search activity and communications in one interface.

Pros

Tracker was clearly designed by experts in the recruiting industry: it's interface is very, very intuitive and easy to navigate. Tracker presents information (about a search and candidates) in a format that is highly accessible and organized: the interface delivers the most important and changing elements of any search in just a few screens. I was very productive within the first day of using Tracker: it was very easy to integrate with our business processes too.

Cons

Initially, we needed to create customized search templates to reflect the core types of information we needed to track. Our customer support representative was terrific in helping us learn how to modify the templates, although it would have been ideal to be able to manage that process without support.

Major product improvements needed! But overall, pocket friendly and excellent customer service!!

It would have been great if candidates added to the long list for a particular job would not be lost after the list is cleared. There can always be a change in the job description and the candidates we thought were not a fit at first could be a fit after the update. In that case it can be easier to go to that list and shortlist candidates again. After a reply kicks in for a posting, it would have been great to get a notification.

Pros

Tracker has excellent customer service - very personal, professional and quick to respond! We mainly dealt csr and she is amazing! Her coaching is thorough and she communicates patiently and clearly. She provided us with useful ideas in making our tracker use more effective! Coming to the Tracker software, I must say that it is user-friendly, pocket-friendly and customizable to fit into one's needs!

Cons

Found the product a little time consuming as it does not sort data when clicking on columns. Sourcing from job sites can also be made more user friendly and a better snippet of the profile can be provided. The view of the snippet as well as the resume (it may be the font or the font size) and the alignment looks very different from the actual view of the resume. Saving a draft is not possible like how it can me done in other email providers. While there have been other minor hiccups every now and then, they have been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

I Love TrackerRMS

Overall TrackerRMS has been one of the best programs that I have worked with. Simone, as well as the other employees, are very helpful and willing to assist. No matter the issue or concern she is willing to listen and help figure it out and if she cannot most importantly she will do her best to find out. I love TrackerRMS and look forward its continued growth in popularity

Pros

I like everything about this program, it makes it very easy for workflow and process. It is very user-friendly I can easily pick up where I left off and the email functionality is awesome, now that I am using it.

Cons

There isn't much I do not like, maybe there can be additional color options added to be able to use in display settings

Great change from Bullhorn!

Tracker's customer service is personal, professional and very quick. They care about our success with their system and have made many adjustments to fit our needs.

Pros

Our team would agree that one of the largest benefits in Tracker is the ease of work flow and the power of the templates. For example if you are sending a contract to a client once you have placed a consultant, the template will not only send the email with the agreement, but it will also update the job work flow as well as the candidate work flow and close the job all in one step. It keeps our system much cleaner than before.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to auto-journal multiple email addresses for one contact or consultant.

Excellent tool and reliable customer support

Pros

-As a company we were able to transfer and consolidate two different systems, SalesForce and BigBiller, into one accessible databank that can be better utilized by our team -Their customer support - has been incredibly responsive and helpful through our transition and the learning curve associated.

Cons

-There is a learning curve. The process can be sped up however, the guide/walkthrough videos and the customer support are both great resources. -The transition was bumpy as first, but to be expected as we were not only moving but also combining two different platforms of data into one singular software. Which was underestimated on the TrackerRMS side.

Time sheets feature

We use an Employee Login button on our web page that is superb! Candidates easily link to the Tracker site to open a time sheet. Great!

Pros

Connection to customer support by two ways: tickets and call-in service. Either connection gets results within a short period of time.

Cons

Because candidates don't always pay attention to where they list hours, on the time sheet weekly entry screen, the order of the Planning Tasks that list on screen could change from Alphabetic to most common- Regular Hours line then OT line then others

Collaboration with the Customers needs at the forefront

Very few ATS' bring an easy to use CRM for sales, that is simple and intuitive that the staffing industry requires. TrackerRMS is most interested in listening to the needs of their customers to develop a best of breed product. Genuine authenticity in the business partnership.

Pros

Easy to use interface, customer first approach, committed to constant enhancements. Integration with technologies that are constantly changing and evolving in the staffing and recruiting industry makes the product very attractive. Customization of verbiage used by your own firm allows the product to feel like you made it yourself - engineered for just your firm.

Cons

Continual advancements in mobile (phone) application will enhance usage in the field that will bring speed to the activities of staffing sales professionals.

Customer Service is excellent!

I have worked closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has taught me so much about Tracker and what it can do. Before [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I was using Tracker for basic tracking. After working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for a couple of sessions, she has taught me so much about how Tracker can help me do my job and automize essential emails, marketing, tracking, reporting and keeping in touch. It makes my job much more effective.

Pros

The software is great. It is user-friendly. Colourful, easy, great with reporting and automation.

Cons

I wish Tracker were a little more integrated. When you upload a new resume to an existing candidate or something from LinkedIn, it would automatically change the title and current company that the candidate works at in their file.

20+ years in staffing and Tracker's a winner!

With my years of experience in staffing, I was a bit skeptical that a relatively-unheard-of ATS would be able to compete with some of the big boys in this market and they are not only competing but winning on a variety of fronts. Tracker has won me over!

Pros

Customization/layout of screens Customer service/tech support is completely responsive They take suggestions, listen and give all ideas consideration They are constantly rolling out new features to the product

Cons

There's not much I don't like about it. Of course I'd love to have all the bells and whistles from every ATS I've ever used or seen, but that's just not realistic. Tracker has taken several suggestions and turned them into reality, so the things I may have missed with previously used ATS' are diminishing.

Our Voice has Finally Been Heard!

Pros

TrackerRMS Recruitment is a fantastic system. This system runs like a well-oiled machine and meets the necessities for all businesses types, from larger corporations to smaller businesses. No matter how unique your business process is, and no matter what needs you need met, Tracker is built to excel for you. Tracker truly believes in client relationships. Their entire development is based upon...

Cons

Truly, anything with TrackerRMS that has needed improvement or development has been established. There's nothing to dislike.