Logo for LiveChat

LiveChat

Beautiful Live Chat Software for Amazing Customer Service
Most favorable review

“I've had the pleasure of working with Daniel Zieliński, from their support team, because i was having issues with the Livechat and Salesforce integration. I too am apart of a support team, so i know what its like to be given top tier support and not just be treated like someone who doesn't matter. Their product is so easy to use and the integration from Livechat to Saleforce cases has been a HUGE win. Its soo easy and i wouldn't know why isn't everyone using them. Their support team ROCKS as well. ”

Read more →

23rd of April 20:09
Most critical review

“I called their support line and the rep told me he would not help, I would need to chat. So I chatted with the same guy online. His service skills went from bad to worse! Bottom-line, our company is now leaving LiveChat and going with another vendor because this company clearly does not value or care about customers. ”

Read more →

JHALE28th of March, 2014 15:27

20 User Reviews

Splendid tool

Gabi Guedj, Seasoned Executive customer support with vast experience in satellite & Internet services, Contact center operation6 days ago 11:01

We are using the chat tool for about 1 month and are really enjoying it as our customers. It is a very easy and intuitive tool that let you do almost anything you need on the daily operation. Their support is great. They always have quick answers and information from their knowledge base ready for almost any question.

Pros: Easy tool, great support, great report

Cons: We have some connectivity issues from time to time affecting our agents availability to our customers. Spell check is not yet available for the desktop application.

Reviewer

LiveChat is such an awesome tool and their support team is even better!!

A verified reviewer23rd of April 20:09

Pros: *Product is so easy to use and integrate with. *Their support team is super responsive. My issue with LC turned out to be end user error *blushing*, so it was me not them. haha

Cons: Can't think of any. Really, its that easy to integrate and sue.

Amazing support!

Therese Crews, Sales at SmartVault Corporation23rd of April 19:56

I absolutely love LiveChat! The apps are amazing, it's easy to use and has a ton customization option! I've had a couple issues with my desktop app, but their support team is so quick to help and wonderful! Would definitely recommend!

Pros: Easy to learn, easy to navigate, great support team, customization options

Cons: hashtag problems in the desktop app, but they're fixing it!

Reviewer

Advanced and full of features, but still easy to use and configure!

Magnus Larsson, CIO at H1 Communication AB23rd of April 12:02

We are using LiveChat for a bunch of our clients and we are today servicing more than 30 000 customers per month in LiveChat. The setup is very easy and it is even possible for non non-techies to configure and maintain the system. Still the system is full of advanced features which makes it possible for us to adapt the system to our customer needs.

Pros: - "Out of the box" solution that you will have up and running very fast. - Advanced agent features such as templates, history, web site real time monitoring etc. - You will have a heads up when you see the customers typing before posting. - A lot of advanced api:s and integration possibilities. - GREAT support that will answer all of your issues promtly.

Cons: - Not possible to use the same LiveChat account for more than one subscription. - The reporting is OK but could be more "advanced"

Outstanding result!

Tatiana Klien, CEO at Anta Plumbing Inc23rd of April 02:21

We planned to get LiveChat for couple years, we were very scare to have this feature on our website. To have 24/7 access to real person is not easy task to deal. Now I regret that I did not try at least this option. Now we have consultation over the chat every day and every night, assist our customers right in the same second with no phone calls (at night for example I don't have to open my sleepy mouth, I can describe the solution in a sec over the Chat system, I am walking the dog? 1am? No problem, you want to get appointment for tomorrow at 6am - DONE ! We had customer who cannot speak! They use Chat as the only option to communicate! Love it love it love it! We had customers who were offenders (kids) , we just ban them for couple days :) A lot of people at work cannot use phone to arrange appointments, by Chat - simple - get the quote - no problem, get the idea how to unblock the toilet- no problem. Great software to use and bring new level of customer service.

Pros: Love the option to see previous chats with the same client

Cons: Better alarm noise to hear the new client messages, sometimes missing chats because on a Iphone is not so clear

Great live chat software

Anthony Carter, Directeur bij LiveChat Pro, de managed live chat provider22nd of April 14:07

We are a managed live chat provider with a large team of chat operators. We use the software as part of our service towards our customers. We manage live chat on their websites. This requirement, managing multiple websites, was very important to us. As one of the few players ot there, LiveChat Inc's software meets this requirement.

Pros: - Excellent customer service from the developer - Rich functionality - Easy to use - Able to manage different websites - Proactive chat - Agent rating - Intelligent chat routing between operators

Cons: - Not the cheapest - Custom development work is not possible - Missing predictive targeting functionality - The Mac application crashes sometimes unexpectedly

Reviewer

Slick, easy to use, powerful, never fails.

Mark Fordham, VP of Services22nd of April 13:52

My organization has used LiveChat for several years through our integration with ZenDesk. It is seamless, powerful and my team simply loves how it works. Customers get a kick out of real-time, chat support. LiveChat makes it happen.

Pros: Dependable, easy to use, simply does what you want it to.

Cons: Honestly, none. Pricing is good and you get more than what you pay for.

Reviewer

LiveChat - easy to implement and administer

A verified reviewer22nd of April 09:24

We implemented LiveChat on our website around 18 months ago. It has been really well received by our customers and has led to improved engagement. The support from the LiveChat team has been incredible and their knowledgebase has continued to grow as more and more features are added.

Pros: Incredibly easy to implement and use

Cons: Some of the reporting tools could be stronger but this has been fed back and they're working on it.

Reviewer

Easy implementation, customization and API friendly

Aaron Desjardins, Operations Manager at Heavy Lift Sales21st of April 13:58

We have been using Live Chat for the past 3 years and have made tweaks and changes to the button, greeting, invitations and multiple different iterations if animated GIFs for increased conversion. The multiple device flexibility to answer incoming chats makes life easy and mobile without having you tied down to a laptop. I frequently answer chats from my cell phone and then switch to my laptop for quicker typing.

Pros: Multiple Greetings, Numerous invitations, multi-domain friendly, complete colour and style customization, easy to implement and place on every page

Cons: Sometimes the Windows version will crash after not restarting the computer for several days. Restarting the program works every time.

Fantastic Live Chat software

Rafael dos Santos, CEO Room in the Moon, author and guest travel writer at Brazilian News Newspaper20th of October, 2014 08:29

I can't recommend it well enough! It's great, easy to use and the stats are super useful. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Easy to use, good reports, easy to install.

Cons: I don't have anything to complain about it.

Great Site Extension!

Alicia Dunlap, Kay-Twelve.com & Martin Public LLC.11th of September, 2014 08:28

We have been using Live Chat for a year now and absolutely love it! We have tried other live chat clients such as Olark and Zopim but ended up coming back to Live Chat because it was so user friendly and had all of the capabilities we need to help us be successful. If you have an e-commerce platform, I highly recommend this chat client, it has helped us double our conversion rate since we have started using it.

Cons: I wish Live Chat had, 1.) Screen share with clients. 2.) The ability to set up automated messages to specific times of the day. So if it's morning, I can have all my greetings say good morning and automatically change for the afternoon.

2 of 3 people found this review helpful

Love LiveChat

Tim Holladay, Crowd Mics co-founder (turning phones into mics), Entrepreneur, Husband, Dad, treadmill desk enthusiast2nd of September, 2014 23:34

Every startup website should have LiveChat! We have been amazed at the connections we have gained from implementing this incredibly powerful yet simple tool on our site. And with the LiveChat mobile app, we chat with people on our website right from our phones, like we are texting. It's very simple yet has all the functionality we need. This tool has brought us business we would not have received otherwise. Big fans!

Pros: Simple to implement, inexpensive, mobile app.

Cons: Mobile app could use the same archive features as the website.

2 of 3 people found this review helpful

Terrible Support

JHALE28th of March, 2014 15:27

Cons: Life is too short and business too valuable for dealing with this kind of company that puts no stock in customer support and service

Response from LiveChat Software S.A.

We are sorry that this one contact with our support rep ended up this way. We focus on keeping happiness scores of our customers on a high level. This accident will make us pay closer attention to the negative voices we might be hearing. If you ever decide to give us another chance, we promise a great customer service experience!

2 of 6 people found this review helpful

Where it counts!

Stefan P1st of November, 2013 21:55

I'd have to agree with the previous reviewer, there are some annoyances... However, to rate it so harshly ... I wholeheartedly feel you've done the blokes at LiveChat an injustice. Did you really way up the Pros & Cons? No matter how you stack up in the chain, credit where credit is due - particularly considering how important these channels of traffic can be. Here it is folks, LiveChat has provided more in ROI than any other direct channel - implemented on/off site. Factor around that as you may, theres no denying the facts.

Pros: Simple, Flexible, Powerful, Pretty and Sensational Support. Always getting better.

Cons: Nothing. in most cases its usually me/us, the users! But, if I had to pick at something. The iOS update is slightly overdue. I know its coming though. I don't lose sleep over it.

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

prior Livechat version was more user friendly

Flores5th of September, 2013 14:55

The prior Livechat version was more user friendly and resourceful.

Cons: It will not allow operators to communicate among each other. The second screen to view operators is slow and freezes very often. Also if you save your login information it will make you available even when you have selected to be unavailable.

0 of 3 people found this review helpful

Great LiveChat tool

Aleksandra5th of September, 2013 05:32

It's a great tool for customer support with a clear overview of staff performance and friendly software. A great number of features is a benefit, however client for support agents has space for improvement.

Pros: - stats covers performance and makes monitoring staff easier - customer rating allowed - agent software - awesome integration with third-party applications

Cons: - is missing some of the features for ease of use - software/online agent interface is slower than our previous provider's due to canned replies being bit more complicated to use

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

We didn't even feel the need to look at alternatives

Cleversolar UK17th of July, 2013 13:14

You don't often come across a product that does exactly what you want it to do, easily and at a reasonable cost, but LiveChat is exactly that! We tried the free trial, integrated it easily into our sites. Within a few weeks, we'd made the decision to subscribe, because we had increased our customer interaction and converted that to extra business. We didn't even feel the need to look at alternatives, which is unusual for us.

Cons: We had one complaint, which was the inability to stop auto greetings for returning visitors, but it didn't stop us subscribing. Would you believe it?! The guys at LiveChat listened to us and introduced the feature!! Amazing!!

4 of 4 people found this review helpful

Simple, Easy, Best

Tony Crureir16th of July, 2013 11:55

All these features, so simple & easy to use ! I did not even bother looking for better.

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

This 'Chat' application is Fantastic!

Dian22nd of July, 2010 18:21

It is easy to use.

Pros: Well, just the main thing, that I can 'talk' to people all over the world, easily. That I can 'see' where they're calling me from (country).

Cons: That I cannot use 'cut and paste' with other pages, its extremely aggravating, especially when I need to use 'translator' to talk to someone who doesn't speak English.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Talk with your customers !

Kamil Rudnicki20th of July, 2010 05:47

LiveChat is the best software to talk with customers. Simple to use, and we see better conversions than email or phone!

Pros: Best features for good price. Very easy to use.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. LiveChat was found in the following categories:

View all Customer Engagement Software available on GetApp →