LiveChat Reviews

User ratings

Rating summary

Verified Reviewer  19th of May

Customer Service

I used livechat and found it very helpful. I will no longer be using livechat for online consultations as I started a new job. Andrzej very very patiently helped me solve the problem even though I have very minimal experience with dealing with problems with the website.

Pros: Customer service is excellent I found Andrzej to be fantastic and extremely helpful.

Cons: None that I can recall. I am uninstalling it because I don't need it anymore

Verified Reviewer  29th of March

Live Chat changed our life!

Live Chat changed the way we support customers by streamlining the process on BOTH our end and the customer's end. We have a robust service tailored to Managers, however Live Chat allows us to open the doors and support ANYONE using our service, which takes some burden off Managers making our service that much more attractive. In addition to support, we use Live Chat on our main site for folks that are interested in learning more about our service. When vetting our company, leads can get information ASAP from a real person rather than relying solely on an automated email campaign. How cool is that? This is a MUST HAVE for any business providing customer support. The interface is user friendly, canned responses are a LIFE SAVER and the stats and site visitor information is on point. Not to mention, if you ever need help or have a question Live Chat is there to support me 24/7. We all know that's a rarity, especially in tech. So my advice to you, put your customers first and SIGN UP NOW!

Verified Reviewer  28th of February

Thumbs up for LiveChat!

I've used LiveChat for my company's website (we're a small lingerie retailer) and I couldn't be happier. The app is fantastic, easy to use, and gets consistent praise from our customers. They buy much more after chatting and view it as amazing service. Am also really impressed with the app's customer support - Daniel Z in particular is responsive, so friendly, and goes above and beyond to help us with whatever questions or issues we have. Great example for my team!

Pros: Ease of use, analytical features, customer support from the app, design.

Cons: Easier day to day stat viewing, but really I have no cons. Every suggestion I've made has been met with a thoughtful response and we couldn't be happier with the app makers.

0 of 1 people found this review helpful
Creative Director and Marketing Consultant (Marketing and Advertising company, myself only employees)
Verified Reviewer  15th of January

Highly recommended!!!

it does what it says on the tin. One of the most user friendly apps you can find on the market. I really like their no bullshit approach to everything. Keep up the good work guys.

Pros: ease of use the most amazing customer support and trust me - it is idiot-proof

Cons: the reporting could be tad more in depth but had to think hard about it

Verified Reviewer  14th of January

AMAZING!

Business size 1-10 staff Our businesses supply drug & alcohol testing equipment as well as alcohol monitoring devices. Live Chat has been amazing for us! Sometimes our customers use this to order, we get 'sensitive' enquiries from anonymous people about drugs, new prospects like to ask questions to try us out and see what our customer service is like etc. It has also been great for those that have poor English, we get them to go to our website and communicate through Live Chat rather than over the phone. Live Chat is a great way to talk to clients in not such a formal way. Would most definitely recommend!

Pros: I love how versatile this is, I often play around and change greetings and eye catchers to see what works best. Customer service is brilliant.

Cons: In New Zealand the word CHAT has negative connotations, would love to see more eye catchers without the word chat, maybe TALK or HELP could be substituted? Billing is a bit hit and miss, I get emails each month telling me my subscription is about to expire...not sure if I need to do something to sort this out?

1-2 years

Operations Coordinator (Chemicals company, 501-1000 employees)
Verified Reviewer  13th of January

Customers Love it!

We receive positive feedback on a daily basis from customers. They love how quick and easy it is to get the information they need using LiveChat. We have agents of all ages and computer skill levels using the program- it's easy for everyone. I would recommend LiveChat to anyone looking to boost their customer satisfaction.

Pros: Customer support and response times are really amazing! Great apps for all platforms, iPhone, iMac, Windows.

Cons: None that come to mind.

Verified Reviewer  7th of January

AWESOME!

We've been using LIVECHAT for a few years now and we just LOVE IT! Ticketing System is agile, implementation was easy and it takes messages when the livechat is closed for the night! We absolutely love this product and has boosted our business 10 fold! Thanks for a Great Application!!!

Verified Reviewer  6th of January

Game changer for my eCommerce site.

After testing many website based chat tools, LiveChat's tool proved to be the easiest to manage website visitors for my needs. Once I started using the tool to connect with visitors in real time the yearly subscription paid for itself in the first 24 hours.

Pros: Ease of use for back end and client. Integrates to numerous other marketing programs (Constant Contact, etc). Real Time visitor tracking.

Cons: Prefer the older versions of the app vs the new one.

Converting Clicks to Clients

What I love most about LiveChat is that I can engage INSTANTLY with whoever has just landed on our website. If anyone has a question, we can answer straight away, which often leads the prospect to becoming a paid client...it's money in the bank, and provides wonderful customer service.

Verified Reviewer  4th of January

LiveChat Works

LiveChat has really worked for our small business. It has allowed us live access to customers needs and never lets us down. We've been using for some time now and have had no issues but lots of fantastic leads.

Pros: Catching passing customers on our website. Easy to Use.

Verified Reviewer  31st of December, 2015

The top app that I'm building into our next website

I've used LiveChat for my small business for about 4-5 years now. My favorite thing, aside from it being the *best* chat program I've ever worked with (and I've tried several), is that as they've grown, I've never felt frustrated. Each new thing they add or tweak really shows a stronger product. Thank you, team LiveChat!

You've got to get it!

If you have a business, and you have a website then you need this! Livechat was the missing link to our customer service and we have had nothing but positive response from our customers! On top of that, they send out regular tips and tricks to better use their service and it's so incredibly helpful! I couldn't imagine not using LiveChat at this point - it's a part of who we are now, and the customer service that we offer.

Pros: Regular Tips and Tricks Great Customer Service from the LiveChat team Customisable to fit our culture and needs!

Cons: I haven't found any yet - seriously!

Great product

LiveChat was our long time idea but we were not able to find suitable version. This one is very easy to use, we use on computers and cell phones on the same time - you went to kitchen to have a coffee and still have chat with real time customers. We were able to switch immediately to another agent if one is stack with an answer, we can find in archive any information - even when you in a cottage you will be able to talk to your customers and find their 1 YEAR OLD conversation with other agent. It helps us to be DIFFERENT in a market! Great product if you like your customers and if you like what you do!

Verified Reviewer  29th of December, 2015

Fantastic product!

We've used this product for several years now. I don't usually do reviews, but we are so pleased with LiveChat! If you are in the market for a live chat, this is the one to get!

Pros: -Allows you to preview the typed text before the chatter even sends it. -Allows you to change the website pop up icon to better personalize it to match your site. -Sends weekly reports for number of chats and time online -Let's you see where the chatter is located -Let's you automatically send them a LiveChat notification if they are on the website browsing

Verified Reviewer  29th of December, 2015

Great App

Chat software is one of the biggest improvements you can make for increase in conversions. It allows users to be able to quickly ask questions, builds trust and makes the site more sticky. I would encourage site owners to man the live chat initially or at least review the transcripts as it will soon identify pain points in your customers journeys or gaps in the information you provide. Its also a very quick way to build up meaningful FAQ's.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Managing Director (Research company, 51-200 employees)
Verified Reviewer  24th of December, 2015

Great application

Does what it says on the tin. Never falls over and at a fair price. Use this software to drive a great web experience which will lead to more online sales.

Pros: Create teams to allow specialisation 100% up time Does not slow down your web site with bloat ware Easy to learn and use

Cons: None that I can think of. We have used other similar software and abandoned them for this.

Verified Reviewer  22nd of December, 2015

Great software, couldn't be happier

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Livechat is s one of those apps that just works. We can rest easy knowing that in over a year of usage it has never failed us. Whenever we have a question their customer support is always friendly and easy to deal with. I can't imagine how anyone would not give this a 5 star review

Pros: Reliable software, friendly support, easy to use interface

Cons: None that I can think of

Recommendation

We have used the LiveChat system for nearly four years and found it to be a fantastic resource to interact with clients when they browse our website. The software is well support with improvements contently being updated. It is a great tool and asset for our business.

Verified Reviewer  18th of December, 2015

Business/User Friendly

Tool is easy to use and navigate. Our agents (around 80) finds it really easy and setting it up is a breeze. Administrator access is great ( no need to requests a lot of things) and changing something to comply with business needs is fast.

Pros: You need to try it to find out but I would give it an 4 stars for my 1 year usage.

Cons: A little improvement more instruction as to how to maximize the reporting part of the tool.

Great Software

We've been using LiveChat for a few months now and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with it. It's quick, easy to use, customizable, and offers great features for the price. I can see my company using LiveChat for years to come.

Pros: • I like the ability to customize your chat window, and to have your own eye-catcher to draw people to the chat. • The desktop app is a nice compliment to the script. I don't have to have it open in a browser tab and have to go looking for it in my sea of tabs. It's right there running on my PC when I need it. • The pricing is fair. You won't be paying exorbitant prices for live, feature-rich, customer support. • Support has always been quick and reliable for the few times I've had to contact them.

Cons: None that I can think of.

Solid Product

I have used many Live Chat products and this has been the best one we've used at Inturact. We have it setup to zap contacts to our HubSpot account. That works fine but they are working on a deeper integration that we look forward to seeing.

Pros: Easy to use and does the job.

Cons: Looking for deeper integrations into CRM

1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Group Supervisor (Information Technology and Services company, 201-500 employees)
Verified Reviewer  17th of December, 2015

User-friendly, cost effective and fun. We love LiveChat!

The product itself is impressive. Not only is it simple to set up, but it is easily configurable and user-friendly for our representatives. Some of the customizable features we take advantage of include a branded chat window, greetings tailored to different scenarios (e.g. reactive chat, proactive chat and offline message), canned responses, tags (or categories), chat surveys, and reporting. To add, LiveChat regularly publishes reference materials including blog posts, whitepapers and an interactive benchmarking report which allows up to stay up to date with the industry, implement best practices as well as benchmark ourselves against the industry. In addition, they provide flexible subscription types and payment options so we can tailor their service to our changing needs. We're excited to see where LiveChat can take us from a customer service perspective over the next few years.

Verified Reviewer  17th of December, 2015

The best and easiest way to approach customers!

Using LiveChat helps to diverse the channels through which customers can make contact, a very welcome addition to any webpage dealing with customers in general. If used properly, it can be much faster and more informative to customers than e-mail and that makes sales easier and more productive. LiveChat can also help increase overall customer satisfaction because of a more personalized way of communication. I myself do not like making purchases over a phonecall and getting extra information by e-mail can sometimes take ages, so I always use the chat option when available. Keep up the good work!

Pros: A very simple and user friendly interface, the design is beautiful, responds quickly, the statistics are easily accessible and simple to read, the possibility to transfer files via a chat. And one of the best features is that it remembers recent history (e.g. when a customer has had a chat earlier the same day, it is easy to scroll back a bit, instead of going to the archives). Also, the support staff inside the app is easily reachable and has proven to give quick responses. Thank You!

Cons: Can`t think of anything negative about the interface. It has been a very useful tool for me.

Verified Reviewer  16th of December, 2015

Great software & great team who are keen to continually make their product better

Great software, feature rich and ticks the right boxes for usability and effectiveness with the team. Our customers tell us they prefer live chat - it's more comfortable for them, we've found LiveChat to be the best in terms of usable, clean interface and professional/modern looking - it matched our website style. Other live chat software just seemed tacky or detracted too much from our own site.

Pros: Great software Great support User interface and live chat box looks amazing on any website

1-2 years

Support Engineer (L3) (Information Technology and Services company, 201-500 employees)
Verified Reviewer  15th of December, 2015

Awesome customer facing chat app

I've used this software as a tech support agent for forward facing customers as well as for internal support. It has great tools for customizing the interface for the end user and all the tools needed to successfully deliver world class support.

Pros: Easy to use customization and simple, understandable, intuitive UI. Their team is responsive regarding potential "Cons" and are eager to listen to feedback.

Cons: It could extend the tool set for managing large teams. There is very limited customization for the admin side of things.

Verified Reviewer  15th of December, 2015

Simple to implement, easy to use and really efficient

Live Chat is easy to use and allows fast and efficient communication with our prospects. A dashboard enables performance monitoring to improve the efficiency of our responses and gives us the opportunity to automate certain spots. The contacts we've had with LiveChat were fast and ultra-efficient in addition to being very nice.

Verified Reviewer  11th of December, 2015

A brilliant solution and more!

We installed LC to give us a support arm for our visual content platform, and immediately got way more than we expected. As well as the chat features which are great as a standard, the reporting and tracking of visitors on our website was so accurate, easy to use and live. The API meant that our developers could integrate it with our database of users to effectively create a CRM and ensure we could offer better service. Great Product, great UI and great results

Pros: ease of installation, tracking of users, mobile apps available

Cons: cant' think of any. that good

Verified Reviewer  10th of December, 2015

Live for prospects, Live for business.

Many features that make usage and reporting more efficient. Like the Canned Responses, Report view by Tags, Date, Agent. Live Chat almost anticipates every way a user would need information quickly and effectively. Great job Live Chat! :)

Verified Reviewer  9th of December, 2015

The single BEST strategy we implemented in 2015

From a sales and marketing perspective, adding LiveChat to our site was the single BEST strategy we implemented in 2015. With 300,000 products on our site, you can imagine the product-related questions our customers might have. LiveChat is an easy and FAST way for a potential customer to get the information they need to make a buying decision. Since we started with LiveChat, we have seen a monthly lift in revenue of 1.7% or more. and we are thrilled!

Pros: A small investment with big dividends. Easy to use--for us AND our customers. Outgoing messaging features help us promote sales and products. LiveChat helped us identify and fulfill a need we didn't know we had.

Cons: Can't think of a single con.

Verified Reviewer  9th of December, 2015

Really Useful Addition to Our Website

Thanks Live Chat for supplying a great little add on to our e-commerce website. It is really handy being able to attach links from our website pages to any of the Live Chats making it possible to guide our customers to the right product for their needs. I think it helps to build a level of trust with people browsing our website and make them more likely to make a purchase. I am not 100% sure at this stage whether it has increased sales, but in time I am sure we will be able to evaluate this effectively by looking at Live Chat archives and our own sales history. Thanks again Live Chat, and by the way, keep up the great customer support.

LiveChatInc Review

We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly. I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

Pros: First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

Cons: The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon. It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat. Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible. When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through. All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

Verified Reviewer  8th of December, 2015

Livechat is the chatting solution you need

We are using livechat in our company more then 2 years and it is very powerful tool for both support and sales and it brings us new business every day. We found out, that is very important to manage your livechat and work with agents, but technical solution from livechat is on point when it is enabling great management features, reports and allow you to see what is happening in real time with supervising. The rest is up to you and your stuff quality, as this is only a tool, but tool you can rely on with ease. We are very happy to work with Livechat on all our websites and we can customize every website seperately, but all under one account with one login. Customer support is always helpful and friendly and available all the time on chat. There is always solution how to get to your goals.

Pros: Settings & Branding possibilities Reliability Reports Easy to use Customer support on chat

Cons: All agents seats must be in same type of plan (for most accounts probably not issue)

1-2 years

Digital Marketing Manager (Information Technology and Services company, 11-50 employees)
Verified Reviewer  7th of December, 2015

Everything I Needed

Simple to use, does exactly what I want it to. I recently had to upgrade so that I can have different users with messages on various pages and it was very simple to do. I didn't need to train my colleague at all, just set him up and let him run with it. Whenever I have a question support have always been incredibly helpful

Pros: Ease of use, great support, does everything I need it to.

Cons: I don't really have anything, I've never had a problem with it.

Verified Reviewer  4th of December, 2015

LiveChat is brilliant

We are a team of 4 people who use LiveChat 7 days a week to support our online web applications. We get chats throughout the day often when we out and we are using our mobile phones. The great part is that it is so flexible that we are able to support our sites 14 hours a day, 7 days a week with 4 people by sharing the load. We would be lost without it, it is a great powerful tool which is not overpriced.

Pros: Works on mobile and desktop and is so simple to switch between the 2. Extremely flexible and powerful application which is so simple to integrate to our websites and other well known applications. Keeps a history of all chats in an archive There is a constant flow of new features and upgrades which make it even better. Price is very fair LiveChat listen - when we ask for something new they actually take our feedback on board and will add features we want if it makes sense to do so. LiveChat support is always there via LiveChat of course and the agents really seem to know the product.

Cons: Sometimes when in bad coverage it can be frustrating when trying to respond to customers. This is probably the mobile networks fault not liveChat.

Verified Reviewer  3rd of December, 2015

Excellent

We have had very good experience with LiveChat.--I love that the customer service people really help us! I love the archive of chats and the ease of getting to it. I love being able to see what patrons were looking at when they clicked on the LiveChat. I love seeing where they are from (helps us know, for example, if this is an on-campus student or an online student.... We noticed an immediate uptick in queries once we loaded this proactive chat service and I have already recommended it to a number of other librarians! Talked this up at the Association of College and Research Libraries conference.

Verified Reviewer  2nd of December, 2015

LiveChat - Reliable, Affordable, Excellent!

Our company has used LiveChat for almost 6 years on many of our web sites. We are a service company and have gained clients by using LiveChat because we are available instantly. The system is reliable, efficient, and cost effective. I have no complaints whatsoever about LiveChat.

Pros: Provides instant access to us by prospects, reliable, efficient, and cost effective.

Cons: We have not experiences cons.

Verified Reviewer  1st of December, 2015

Great tool for communicating with customers

I have tried a few chat clients and Livechat is the easiest and smoothest experience. Using the triggers wisely, provides a great way to engage customers at pivotal moments in online transactions. On a technical question I had, I received almost immediate, personal response and followup until the issue was resolved.

Pros: User friendly software client Solid mobile app Quality customer service

Cons: The only downside is if you are not a fan of subscription costs for services, although I will say there are noticeable and relatively frequent upgrades that comes with your subscription.

very good!!

pro workflow is one of the handiest tools I have used so far. I am so glad I came across this software. it keeps me stay along the time line. it manages all my team work and my tasks in one place. we can also customize privacy for employees access, we can remove their ability to write or edit they can just view.

Pros: It is an efficient and easy interface to work with. Time tracking. Powerful Project management tools. keep the team connected

Cons: none so far. its good to use.

Verified Reviewer  1st of December, 2015

LiveChat is where it is at!

I work for a cellular communications company that deals with many different retailers around the world. We have been using LiveChat service for many years to offer our customers quick and easy access to our support representatives. There are many pricing tiers for all sizes of business. Their customer support staff is always eager to help and they not only take suggestions but they work to implement solutions. I have access to detailed reporting and analytics and can even use integrated apps such as Zendesk within the program.

Pros: Detailed reporting and analytics. Affordable pricing no matter the size of your business. Great customer service whenever you need it. Ease of use and integration into your existing system.

Cons: I have nothing negative to say at this time because any issue I have ever had - any change I wanted made- LiveChat has always been there for me and my support team.

Verified Reviewer  30th of November, 2015

Essential for any business

We installed LiveChat on our website a few months ago thinking it was a small little add-on to our new website design. Little did we know that it was to become the primary medium by which old and new customers get in touch with us. The mobile app means that we are always available to respond to new leads and the Zendesk integration allows the support team to deal with the rest of the messages. The team are highly responsive to new ideas and always on hand to help if needed. There are a number of free live chat options out there but nothing has yet come close to the intuitive user interface and powerful analytics that this product offers. As a website design agency for hotels, we are now recommending our clients to implement LiveChat, benefiting from the referral program at the same time.

Pros: Intuitive to use Highly customisable Great on mobile Well-designed app Affordable Good referral/affiliate program

Cons: None that haven't been dealt with.. I recommended some improvements and they were passed to the tech team for development.

Solid Tool for Getting a Pulse of Your Customer Base

Solid tool for understanding your NPS Score and tends. The tool performs as expected. Would like to see more analytic capability and the ability to sort on a customized reason codes, not just key words. I would like to establish my own categories for comments then flag each comment by a primary and secondary grouping. Right now I download all of the comments and flag them in an excel spreadsheet. I want my own so I can group all feedback across all feedback mechanisms. This way I can tie feedback from phone, chat, email, social media, etc.

Pros: Easy of use. Good general reporting. Ability to download data.

Cons: Would like more reporting capability.

Livechat

it is really good software and has proved popular with our customers, there is good suport availble to help when setting it up, highly recomend it to everyone but our competitors

LiveChat

It's easy for us all to go about our daily business and to forget that other businesses value their review section as much as we do, but I for one sometimes forget to allow a few mins to complete a survey and or give some feedback. I wanted to take a few mins out of my day to recommend LiveChat to you all. We have used it now for around 12 months and to say that it's easy to use is an under statement. We have never had any issues with the system. If we have ever had a question, someone gets back to us within a few hours. Plus it is great value for money. I would have no hesitation in recommending the system to anyone who has a website that they manage on a daily basis. I guess I should also mention that it has and does help us to sell cars, vans, service work and parts on a daily basis. Feel free to contact me direct through our website: www.lindop.toyota.co.uk and click on LiveChat. or call direct.

Pros: Without repeating myself, all of the above.

Cons: None that I can think of to be honest. .

Verified Reviewer  26th of November, 2015

Awesome application to deliver great support

LiveChat is one of the better tools we use in our company to give our customers the support they deserve. The LiveChat Customer Support is great. You can ask them anything and they'll try to come with a answer as fast as possible.

Pros: Customer Support Easy to use interface

Cons: There are no real Cons.

Highly Recommended!

I've been using Live Chat for few months now, and this is my first experience using this kind of interface. I can honestly say that it is VERY easy to use! The training took less than 5 minutes and I have never had any complications so far. It runs smoothly and helps us engage with our clients and provide instant help. Very important and useful tool for your business!

Pros: Great service, efficient and timely support.

Verified Reviewer  24th of November, 2015

A massive Increase in chats

We had been using a competitors version of Chat for some 7 or 8 years and averaged about 15 chats per week. That system was clunky and not user friendly. We upgraded to LiveChat and our chat engagements have gone through the roof - from 15 a week to 30 to 40 PER DAY! I would recommend LiveChat to anyone who cares about engaging with their audience.

Pros: Really easy to install, easy to use for the team so training is a dream. So much better than the competitors versions. Having it available on an APP also means genuine 24/7 coverage!

Cons: To be fair there is very little that needs to be improved - they have done an amazing job all round.

Verified Reviewer  19th of November, 2015

Great customer care and service

Daniel Zieliński, very professional person, so kind and gave a fast solution to my issues. The application is really helpful and functional. Thank you!

Verified Reviewer  19th of November, 2015

Brilliant product!

We've been using LiveChat for well over 12 months now, and the increase in usage has been massive. It is a powerfully simple tool that allows us to interact with our client base quickly, efficiently and enables them to get the answers they need instantly. We'd be lost without it!

Pros: Ease of use; ability for others to 'listen' in + offer tips/advice; simple, easy to use interface.

Verified Reviewer  18th of November, 2015

Great product with top of the line support!

I use LiveChat for support for two of our sites. I love the interface and the support I receive from LiveChat even more. The agents are extremely patient and helpful, no matter how many questions I have their support team always works to find the answer for me. I know that I can rely on the company, I haven't had any problems, but I know that if I did they would be taken care of quickly.

Pros: Very easy to use. Agent console is very efficient for the agents. Lots of great features. Price is very reasonable. I have been with other companies, the service here is really the best in the industry.

Verified Reviewer  17th of November, 2015

Great solution for our business

It's a nice app that helps to communicate with our customers really fast and easy. We've been using LiveChat for more than 2 years and we are happy with it. It's the best solution for our business.

Pros: User friendly interface Great customer support

Verified Reviewer  16th of November, 2015

Direct Contact with Our Customer

We are in the camp business. Without selling to our families all the time, we are always looking for different way to connect with them. LiveChat gives us an opportunity to speak with them, when THEY want answers. The immediacy of the software gives our busy families answers quickly. It also allows us to connect with them on a much more personal level. They get to know us better and trust us more because we can establish a relationship with them when they want. It was incredibly easy to install and use. Once installed we started receiving chats immediately. Makes you wonder how much money we were leaving on the table.

Pros: Provide immediate response to our customers when they need it. Develop a personal relationship with our customers. Find out what our customers are most interested in learning. Can more easily convert questions into a sale.

Cons: They only con is that we purchased a level that only one person could be on at a time during our busy season. It was so popular that there was demand for more coverage. It was solved with an upgrade.

Verified Reviewer  16th of November, 2015

LiveChat sells!

Simple but powerful tool which provides us the most effecitve customer service we've ever had. It is also easy way to collect valuable leads. LiveChat provides many useful features, great reporting system, immediate and friendly support team. One of the best investments we've made to improve our customer service and sales index.

Verified Reviewer  14th of November, 2015

The Chat which you'd love to work with.

This is a great app to work with. It is fast, has almost no delays in the response time, deals really well when you have IT problems. It has great statistics which are understandable and useable. The best part is that for the time I have been using it I see the development.

Pros: Really easy to use. Does not bug at all. You can see what the person is writing and that gives you a big time advantage and raises the customer satisfaction.

Cons: It needs just a little bit more personalisation, to be able to move the chats as they are static. I'd find useful if the reporting process is connected to your internal system.

Verified Reviewer  14th of November, 2015

Good customer service

I have been using LiveChat for over a year now. Their was a glitch in the initial chat (introductory question) pop up. I have two different web sites and needed help with this. Daniel was great!

Verified Reviewer  13th of November, 2015

Very useful

This is the best chat service and very useful, I can recommend for everyone. Also the staff is very kindly. This is the great solution for support clients.

Verified Reviewer  6th of November, 2015

LiveChat is GREAT!

We're a small company that needed an affordable yet professional chat option on our website...and LiveChat totally fit the bill! LiveChat looks great, is flexible and easy-to-use. Love it!

Pros: Professional look. Easy to use. Able to handle multiple chats at one time with ease. GREAT customer service and response time from the company.

Verified Reviewer  5th of November, 2015

Small thing that make a huge step forward

Some times simple solution could make a huge progress. This happened with our cooperation with Live-chat. Live-chat haven't made sale for us but it help us to build better relation with our customers and this is that small solution that had huge impact on our customer care. I have to admit that after sale and they flexibility make us to thing about cooperating in much wider scale than we do that today, and they never said "no" they always try to help. It is hard to tell do we need that solution but for sure our customers do and that makes Livechat so special. It is good to have them :)

Verified Reviewer  4th of November, 2015

LiveChat is Great!

We've been using LiveChat for almost 2 years now. It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it (which keeps them from straying)! We are an incorporation services provider and people often have lots of questions when they are searching for a provider in this field. Though we have the answers to most of those questions on our site, people often want to clarify or they may feel lost when ordering. Having LiveChat makes it easier for our potential clients to reach out to us without having to leave our site or even to pick up the phone. Instant gratification! Thanks to LiveChat, we've been able to quickly convert those people with questions into clients.

Pros: Visitor data is so very helpful for us. When a client has an issue while ordering, it helps us to know what browser they are using. It is also quite helpful for us to know where they are connecting from (country or state) as this can determine what kinds of services they need. Also included with the visitor data are the IP, and the pages visited (and for how long they stayed on those pages). This lets us know about where the visitor decided to leave and what they were looking for...and if we feel the need, we can offer to chat with them (rather than waiting for them to start one with us). LiveChat also makes a verbal announcement when we get a visitor to the site, informing us as to whether they are "new" or "returning" visitors. There is also a verbal announcement when someone initiates a chat ("incoming chat"). The ticket feature is also helpful. When the office is closed or if the technician is away from their desk, the clients can leave a message for us to follow-up later.

Cons: It would be very helpful if the visitor data were logged and saved for reporting purposes via LiveChat. This historical data might prove useful to us when making changes to our site. It would be nice if the incoming chat would also pop-up a separate window. Sometimes I have my volume down or off when I am on the phone and I've almost missed chats that way.

Verified Reviewer  4th of November, 2015

Wouldn't change it!

HomeExchange.com introduced live chat service in 2012, from the start we have been using LiveChat. They were amazing all the way and they are constantly trying to improve and to give you better and better solutions, features and experience!

1 of 1 people found this review helpful
LiveChat Manager (Outsourcing/Offshoring company, 1001-5000 employees)
Verified Reviewer  3rd of November, 2015

LiveChat is awesome!

Ever since we started using LiveChat, our sale has increased significantly, what's more, we hear a lot of positive feedback about customer service, which favorably affected the image of our company. People interested in our products, in case of having any questions, receive an immediate response, which has increased the customer satisfaction. Approaching customers directly on our website has made our customer service more efficient, since we are able to solve their problems and help them at instant. Thanks to this we have more and more loyal customers who are happily coming back to use our services. Moreover, it is a way of saving money, because one agent can talk with a few visitors at the same time, which was impossible when we had phone agents.

Pros: Proactive invitations and message sneak peak

Excellent care system

We are using in our company the livechat almost two years Ecelente one tool for customer service as well as all customer follow-up on the site indicate surely this excellent product that both helped us to increase sales volume. Congratulations LiveChat the best of all online services

Perfect for sales

It's perfect for my company. Thanks for all. I recommend especially those who seek contact with the client before they send us an email. Livechat is building new relationships with customers, a new dimension that corresponds and customers and employees.

Great product!!

Allows easy, fast, communication from clients. great for multi-tasking where it would otherwise be impossible to talk to 3 different prospects simultaneously, while even sending emails and on the phone!

Pros: Instant communication with prospects and current clients, simple interface

Cons: all positive, no complaints

Verified Reviewer  27th of October, 2015

The best live chat for eCommerce

After spending a lot of time researching various chat systems for my e-commerce website, I chose LiveChat. Every month I use it and every new feature I discover make me more confident that I made the right choice. :)

Pros: - professional customer support, - many useful features, - detailed customization.

Cons: - navigation in panel, sometimes I'm not sure where to find what I'm looking for.

1-2 years

Chief Technology Officer (Renewables & Environment company, 11-50 employees)
Verified Reviewer  26th of October, 2015

Easy implementation of livechat!

LiveChat provides an easy platform to increase you customer interaction and deliver value to your customers. We use it across our corporate web site along with our web based applications and find it highly effective in meeting our customer's expectations of support availability. Integration has been relatively painless with the only downside to date being that while you can programmatically provide some information, pre-chat surveys must be completed by the customer (annoying when you've got the data already and just want to surface it in the LiveChat admin space).

Pros: Easy implementation across multiple sites; Integration with Desk.com works relatively easily; Allows us to stay in touch with our customer base.

Cons: The only poor experience I've had to date is in implementing automatically completed pre-chat surveys based on our application's user data (thus reducing friction for the user, negating the need to enter data we already have on them in our system).

Verified Reviewer  21st of October, 2015

Great App!

Live Chat is great for the industry we're in, it enables us to communicate with our customers on a personal level, quickly and efficiently. For the quick fire questions we commonly receive, it's perfect.

Pros: Easy to use, greetings are a massive benefit to improve customer interaction, reporting is easy to view/follow

Cons: spell-checker would be good

Verified Reviewer  4th of October, 2015

The best for our business

The Live Chat app fulfills the needs for live contact with our customers. LC provides a great reporting system that helps us keeping track on our KPI's. And last, but not least the supporters are always ready to help and professional in every way. Our full recommendations for the Live Chat app.

Pros: Great reporting system Providing detailed information about customers that helps our agents to do quick problem solving Professional and very helpful supporters

Verified Reviewer  1st of October, 2015

One word - Amazing

Having a great piece of software is 50% of the battle. Having great and prompt customer support who actually know what they are doing is the balance 50% and everyone knows, its the end that leaves a lasting impression. From great customisation to a wonderful service with constant improvements there is nothing in the market at present to touch LiveChat. Pay peanuts and you get monkeys!

Pros: Service Speed of Service Software Features Ease of Use

Cons: There are none in comparison to the garbage out there which one can hardly consider as competition.

6-12 months

Project Manager (Information Technology and Services company, 1001-5000 employees)
Verified Reviewer  30th of September, 2015

The best Chat App

We were looking for the best solutions for our business, after comparing and testing several different tools we have come to the conclusion that LiveChat is unrivaled. No one is in a state close to multiplicity of functions additionally customer support doing a great job and are very helpful. Keep it up!

Pros: + plenty of configuration option + easy to use + great customer support + still developing

Verified Reviewer  27th of September, 2015

Quite simply the best.

We're a strategy backed managed live chat business and have used LiveChat since we began. Although the software wasn't developed for a business like ours running multiple clients through the same panel, the team at LiveChat have been faultless to work with.

Pros: Support. Whenever you need it and whatever the query. API. Freedom to build custom functionality to suit your needs. Communication. Updates, issues and a friendly voice. Intuitive. Navigation of the software is quick and intuitive.

Cons: Some features we've needed to build ourselves to suit our needs.

Verified Reviewer  25th of September, 2015

Easy to use and good customer support

If you are looking for a Chat feature for your company website, LiveChat is a good one to use. It is easy to use and manage. My account manager, Andrzej, has been nothing but amazing. He has helped us to get started with this new feature and answered any and all inquiries we had immediately.

Pros: Customer Service Support Ease of use Easy to navigate

Verified Reviewer  25th of September, 2015

Just AWESOME

The LiveChat platform is not one of the best, its the best. Extremely easy to use. Most friendly and supportive LiveChat agents who are REAL people willing to help. Need to ask a question at 4:26AM? No problem, they are on-line 24/7!

Pros: Easy to use Fast Simple Installation Supports billing system integration Great API Very customisable!

Cons: Couple of the best features come at a steeper price witch sometimes a small issue but nevertheless the LiveChat platform is not one of the best, its the best.

Verified Reviewer  23rd of September, 2015

Best App Ever!

Live Chat was suggested by our administrators as a tool to increase customer support and of course sales. We are thrilled! We raised our sales a least 10-15% (due to immediate response to our clients needs and questions). Our customer support is much much better now, because we can answer questions quickly and easily (and this means more quick sales). Our customers appreciate the direct approach and help (and since most of them are mothers of infants and babies, who have a huge lack of time, appreciate it more). Anyway, I recommended the application to everyone who wants great customer support and an increase to their sales.

Pros: They were very helpful when it came to our payment. Since we live in Greece, we had (and still have) huge problems with transactions, due to capital controls. They were very helpful, they extended out trial a few days in order to find solution to our problem and they actually found a solution and helped us pay our membership. This was much appreciated, because it gives us the feeling that they consider us as long term partners and not as money.

Cons: No cons! Just buy the app , I guarantee that you will be very satisfied!

Verified Reviewer  18th of August, 2015

The best chat service we've found

I've had the "pleasure" of implementing nearly a dozen live chat/customer support solutions over the years at 4 different companies. Some had some nice perks but they were all universally flawed in one form or another. No proper cross-platform support, tied to a much more expensive solution we didn't need, hard to manage, etc. LiveChat is an example of a company that has a strong product focus and does what they do REALLY well. Implementation and setup is very easy, managing chat (and team) users is very simple, the desktop apps are much better than relying on a browser and most importantly, they have the ability to customize the chat experience heavily which allows us to engage more users. That is the most important metric hands down. If users don't see the option to chat or don't like the experience, they won't take advantage of it. LiveChat is a great experience for the customer and the end-user chatting on the site. This is one service we probably couldn't live without...and their team has been great :)

Pros: Simplicity Customization Price Support

Cons: We have not had any specific issues, or at least nothing that wasn't resolved by the LC team so far

Verified Reviewer  29th of May, 2015

Purely, simply amazing.

It does everything you could possibly want it to do and more. I love being able to take all chats to my phone, so I can practically provide live chat 24/7. The support is the best live chat software support I have ever worked with, and they will bend head over heals to make sure that your feature request or any other type of request is completed to your satisfaction. Great software.

Pros: Mobile support Web browser support Secure AMPLE customizations Inexpensive for what you get Very helpful, quick support

Cons: No downloadable application

Response from LiveChat

Hello and thank you for your review. Just wanted to let you know that we do have support for downloadable applications - please visit www.livechatinc.com/product to download the app for you.

1 of 2 people found this review helpful
Verified Reviewer  22nd of May, 2015

very happy

Good solution and lots of stuff you can modify based on your needs can only recommend as other solutions when tested didnt do anything that convinced us to switch

Pros: optimisation we never had issues

Cons: not sure I can name any

Response from LiveChat

Thanks for all the kind words!

Verified Reviewer  21st of May, 2015

Excellent service with over the top support!

I switched away from Liveperson and the change has been nothing but positive. The product is easier to use and the support is immediate and helpful. We have more live chats than we used to and it costs less. I would recommend this platform for any website looking to utilize live chat.

Verified Reviewer  29th of April, 2015

Splendid tool

We are using the chat tool for about 1 month and are really enjoying it as our customers. It is a very easy and intuitive tool that let you do almost anything you need on the daily operation. Their support is great. They always have quick answers and information from their knowledge base ready for almost any question.

Pros: Easy tool, great support, great report

Cons: We have some connectivity issues from time to time affecting our agents availability to our customers. Spell check is not yet available for the desktop application.

Verified Reviewer  23rd of April, 2015

LiveChat is such an awesome tool and their support team is even better!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Daniel Zieliński, from their support team, because i was having issues with the Livechat and Salesforce integration. I too am apart of a support team, so i know what its like to be given top tier support and not just be treated like someone who doesn't matter. Their product is so easy to use and the integration from Livechat to Saleforce cases has been a HUGE win. Its soo easy and i wouldn't know why isn't everyone using them. Their support team ROCKS as well.

Pros: *Product is so easy to use and integrate with. *Their support team is super responsive. My issue with LC turned out to be end user error *blushing*, so it was me not them. haha

Cons: Can't think of any. Really, its that easy to integrate and sue.

Amazing support!

I absolutely love LiveChat! The apps are amazing, it's easy to use and has a ton customization option! I've had a couple issues with my desktop app, but their support team is so quick to help and wonderful! Would definitely recommend!

Pros: Easy to learn, easy to navigate, great support team, customization options

Cons: hashtag problems in the desktop app, but they're fixing it!

Verified Reviewer  23rd of April, 2015

Advanced and full of features, but still easy to use and configure!

We are using LiveChat for a bunch of our clients and we are today servicing more than 30 000 customers per month in LiveChat. The setup is very easy and it is even possible for non non-techies to configure and maintain the system. Still the system is full of advanced features which makes it possible for us to adapt the system to our customer needs.

Pros: - "Out of the box" solution that you will have up and running very fast. - Advanced agent features such as templates, history, web site real time monitoring etc. - You will have a heads up when you see the customers typing before posting. - A lot of advanced api:s and integration possibilities. - GREAT support that will answer all of your issues promtly.

Cons: - Not possible to use the same LiveChat account for more than one subscription. - The reporting is OK but could be more "advanced"

Great live chat software

We are a managed live chat provider with a large team of chat operators. We use the software as part of our service towards our customers. We manage live chat on their websites. This requirement, managing multiple websites, was very important to us. As one of the few players ot there, LiveChat Inc's software meets this requirement.

Pros: - Excellent customer service from the developer - Rich functionality - Easy to use - Able to manage different websites - Proactive chat - Agent rating - Intelligent chat routing between operators

Cons: - Not the cheapest - Custom development work is not possible - Missing predictive targeting functionality - The Mac application crashes sometimes unexpectedly

Verified Reviewer  22nd of April, 2015

Slick, easy to use, powerful, never fails.

My organization has used LiveChat for several years through our integration with ZenDesk. It is seamless, powerful and my team simply loves how it works. Customers get a kick out of real-time, chat support. LiveChat makes it happen.

Pros: Dependable, easy to use, simply does what you want it to.

Cons: Honestly, none. Pricing is good and you get more than what you pay for.

Verified Reviewer  22nd of April, 2015

LiveChat - easy to implement and administer

We implemented LiveChat on our website around 18 months ago. It has been really well received by our customers and has led to improved engagement. The support from the LiveChat team has been incredible and their knowledgebase has continued to grow as more and more features are added.

Pros: Incredibly easy to implement and use

Cons: Some of the reporting tools could be stronger but this has been fed back and they're working on it.

Verified Reviewer  21st of April, 2015

Easy implementation, customization and API friendly

We have been using Live Chat for the past 3 years and have made tweaks and changes to the button, greeting, invitations and multiple different iterations if animated GIFs for increased conversion. The multiple device flexibility to answer incoming chats makes life easy and mobile without having you tied down to a laptop. I frequently answer chats from my cell phone and then switch to my laptop for quicker typing.

Pros: Multiple Greetings, Numerous invitations, multi-domain friendly, complete colour and style customization, easy to implement and place on every page

Cons: Sometimes the Windows version will crash after not restarting the computer for several days. Restarting the program works every time.

Verified Reviewer  20th of October, 2014

Fantastic Live Chat software

I can't recommend it well enough! It's great, easy to use and the stats are super useful. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Easy to use, good reports, easy to install.

Cons: I don't have anything to complain about it.

Verified Reviewer  11th of September, 2014

Great Site Extension!

We have been using Live Chat for a year now and absolutely love it! We have tried other live chat clients such as Olark and Zopim but ended up coming back to Live Chat because it was so user friendly and had all of the capabilities we need to help us be successful. If you have an e-commerce platform, I highly recommend this chat client, it has helped us double our conversion rate since we have started using it.

Cons: I wish Live Chat had, 1.) Screen share with clients. 2.) The ability to set up automated messages to specific times of the day. So if it's morning, I can have all my greetings say good morning and automatically change for the afternoon.

3 of 4 people found this review helpful

Verified Reviewer  2nd of September, 2014

Love LiveChat

Every startup website should have LiveChat! We have been amazed at the connections we have gained from implementing this incredibly powerful yet simple tool on our site. And with the LiveChat mobile app, we chat with people on our website right from our phones, like we are texting. It's very simple yet has all the functionality we need. This tool has brought us business we would not have received otherwise. Big fans!

Pros: Simple to implement, inexpensive, mobile app.

Cons: Mobile app could use the same archive features as the website.

3 of 4 people found this review helpful