XenCALL Reviews

XenCALL

Predictive dialer CRM with VoIP for call centers.

4.27/5 (15 reviews)

Al Durrant

Friendly UI, Great Customer Service, Lots of Reports, Easy to Integrate with Lead Vendors

Reviewed 2019-11-20

I've worked with a lot of different dialers. This is hands down my favorite. This platform is easy to use, intuitive and offers lots of useful reports. It saves a substantial amount of time over other dialers for integrating with 3rd party lead and call campaigns as well as your own call campaigns. It also makes it easy to monitor, separate, and track employee productivity. It is a little expensive for a small company but perhaps one of the best values in the industry. Also customer service is awesome, there's a representative named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that has consistently help me with learning the dialer and resolving any issues promptly and I can say help me help my company succeed.

Pros
I love how easy this platform is to integrate for 3rd party lead posting, how easy it is to purchase and replace DIDs, and I love how easy it is to create and Inbound IVR. They also have lots of reporting options.

Cons
The cost isn't idea for a start up......

Greg Parris

XenCALL is great for new users who aren't great with managing dialers

Reviewed 2020-04-20

Very easy to use, worked great while we used it, but we needed something more flexible and powerful

Pros
The best part about XenCALL is the ease of use for the managers and the dialers. The interface is extremely simple and easy to navigate for new users.

Cons
The ability to customize your set up is very limited

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jake Washburn

Extremely Difficult to Use and Poor Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-05-03

I emailed XenCall multiple times for multiple issues and it took them days to respond back, and I'm not talking about emailing them on the weekends. I emailed them May 1st after working hours and they did not respond until May 3rd. One of their customer success team members called me to discuss my feedback and said that what I ordered is a self-service platform, yet there are mixed messages. Rep told me that I should've received certain videos related to my setup from "Sal," which never happened. I only used the service for 2 weeks and wanted my money back for the unused two weeks of service and they refused, even after talking to their Vice President. Unfortunately, I will never recommend XenCall again to anyone. I'd recommend MojoDialer for their easy-to-use product as well as outstanding customer service. My cold caller has had great success on Mojo even in just two days. Unfortunately, neither of us could figure out XenCall even after several support emails. There were multiple times I called billing, customer support, and emailed for general inquiries and no one was there to answer during business hours. Would not recommend.

Pros
XenCall does have some nice advertised features such as multiple users and multiple dialing lines.

Cons
The user interface is very difficult to use even after I watched the self service videos and read through the guides multiple times. There are several menus with links and drop downs that are not clearly marked, the interface is very clunky and cluttered. I thought I had the dialer setup correctly multiple times only to realize when my cold caller logged in, that the auto-dialer was not working. I assigned her the leads, changed the auto-dialing speed, etc., but it never worked. I was never actually able to get the dialer to work with my leads.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Anonymous

Real Estate Wholesale

Reviewed 2020-04-13

Pros
I really enjoy xencall its great for my team to hit there calls and makes our calls better a fast!

Cons
i enjoy everything about this software they are great

Jillian Wallace

cheaper than our phone bill and able to allow for maximizing our time and resources

Reviewed 2019-03-09

Our relationship with Xen has been great. It immediately impacted our business in a positive way and continues to be our preferred auto dialer. We love Xen and the best part is that it is cheaper than our telephone provider was.

Pros
this company's services have helped us to expand our telephone department in a real way. I have not come across a better CRM/dialer specifically for telemarketing. It enables us to compile real results from our different lead sources in a snap and eliminates wasted time calling numbers that are disconnected and prioritize non pick ups properly to maximize our time on the phone with clients, monitor employees results, and call back opportunities. I recommend Xencall to anyone looking to maximize time and resources in a customer service, or sales oriented appointment situation. After the free demonstration of services, once we saw how their auto dialer worked we signed up and haven't looked back since.

Cons
If you need help, and we do often because we are most likely not as savvy as the average client of theirs, they have a limit on how long they can help you over the phone.

Oscar Lomeli

Great software to start with if its your first time!

Reviewed 2019-03-09

We generate leads for different companies in the U.S and it has really help us keep track of alot of things with agents as far as keeping track of every lead that goes into the system. I give them 2 thumbs up, great work on the software, im sure there is going to be more updates to come, looking to continue working with you guys for a long time!

Pros
It was our 3rd or 4th attempt to use a dialing software to make our calls in the business line we are in, I had tried others for being cheaper but so were their results, i like the features the program has to track everything from agent logins,wrap-up times,breaks, lunches, and much more. Also the speed of the dialer is a plus, very good! Its all you need to run a callcenter and get agents taking calls. I should have started here long ago.

Cons
I have nothing to say here! lol everything is A-OK!

George Gonzalez-Rivas

Xencall is the best tool for a small operation to use in bulk outbound cold calling.

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Xen call really hits the sweet spot when you consider call volume per cost. It's not as slick as Connect and Sell or Monster Connect for outbound calling -- but it's FAR more affordable and can serve as a learning platform or low-budget solution. Frankly, with 5+ callers the predictive dialing tool should keep you very busy with no downtime. If you only have one or two callers it's less efficient becuase it won't dial while you are actually connected.

Pros
It has a lot of powerful features such as predictive dialing that will minimize your wait time and connect more calls faster (essentially dialing probabilistically in parallel and adjusting to hit a small abandonment rate like 2% or so). Manager features are strong and it's better than most small tools at supervising sales performance. Many features, such as auto call recording, are all standard in the basic offering.

Cons
It's a tad awkward for a solopreneur, but you can get there. Sign in as a Manager on one Chrome instance and Incognito as the agent on another. And you can manage yourself. As far as I can tell the basic 'weakness' is its inability to drop supporting emails along with voicemails as part of its dispositions. It's really a fast cold calling solution, not a multi-touch outreach tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Rick Cannon

Great product

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Pros
I have used Xencall for 7 years. The customer service is 2nd to none. The performance of the system exceeds all the competition, and I have tested all of them. Downtime is practically nonexistant.

Cons
There are no cons. Easy to use, great performance.

Anonymous

An Excellent Platform

Reviewed 2019-03-09

I'm able to process leads much more efficiently so that I can get to the real people I need to be talking to quickly.

Pros
The software is so comprehensive that the sky is the limit. I have used dialing platforms for years and this is by far the most efficient in terms of the amount of contacts I can make in the least amount of time

Cons
Because there are so many things you can do with this the learning curve initially can be a little steep but it wasn't really a big impediment for me because of the excellent tech support. Very little wait time on the phone and knowledgable people were able to show me what I wanted to do very quickly. The tech people are courteous and never make feel like I'm bothering them even when I've called 3 times on the same issue.

Kaleb Cline

Pure User Friendly

Reviewed 2018-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Working with support staff was a breeze he was very professional and precise with my questions and getting me the information I needed when I asked. The training that you go through is very in depth and the representatives made learning how to use this predictive dialer very easy.

Pros
Everything about this dialer system is very simple from set up and getting the leads in. To running up to the minute reports on your agents and leads. Customer service has been great. They are quick to return your call if you have to leave a voice mail or send an e-mail.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Paul Rice

MOST BANG FOR THE BUCK !!!! Hands down the most comprehensively package dialer/ crm setup

Reviewed 2015-09-18

Initially I had never heard of them and was already exposed to safesolutions and five9 and the pros and cons to both( Which incidentally for me their cons far outweighed their pros). Then after setting up for the free trial and getting acclimated to the different processes, I ran into call quality issues so i called their support desk. The person that answered the phone name, Dade, was phenomenal. Not only did he fix that issue but also with my permission, had removed some of the bugs he discovered. This was a lengthy process but none the less it was completed. That sold me, because all to often the help desk is an outsourced company that is hard to understand and quick to say the problem is "on our end & not their end ", so they can't assist us with a resolution. Smartly packaged with competitive price points, Xencall is a no brainer.

Alexandre Mc Kinnon

Xencall define technical cluelessness

Reviewed 2018-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Their handling of the problems has been very poor, pathetic would be the appropriate term. It's the 7th ACD I deployed, the worst of all. My account manager called me for the first time after 2 weeks into the problem, just because I threatened to file a complaint to Better Business Bureau (BBB), which I will. 1 week later, still not the shadow of a resolution, not an email nothing. I evacuate this sinking ship. Beware.

Pros
Nice features (if they would work) Easy to use Some dedicated tech supports lvl 1. Nice ... colors ?

Cons
Many basic features started to disappear, like call backs, I lost 2 weeks of prod. Still unresolved

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Michael Montes

XenCall is Great for cold calling teams

Reviewed 2019-02-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Super efficient platform that can dial a ridiculous amount of prospects. You can listen in on the agent's conversations, distribute leads/prospects. Pretty neat stuff

Cons
Takes time to set up and understand how to use the platform if you're not tech savvy. They do have good support that helps, but it was more difficult than I wanted it to be.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10