XenCALL Reviews

4.0/5 (5 reviews)

George Gonzalez-Rivas

Xencall is the best tool for a small operation to use in bulk outbound cold calling.

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Xen call really hits the sweet spot when you consider call volume per cost. It's not as slick as Connect and Sell or Monster Connect for outbound calling -- but it's FAR more affordable and can serve as a learning platform or low-budget solution. Frankly, with 5+ callers the predictive dialing tool should keep you very busy with no downtime. If you only have one or two callers it's less efficient becuase it won't dial while you are actually connected. It has a lot of powerful features such as predictive dialing that will minimize your wait time and connect more calls faster (essentially dialing probabilistically in parallel and adjusting to hit a small abandonment rate like 2% or so). Manager features are strong and it's better than most small tools at supervising sales performance. Many features, such as auto call recording, are all standard in the basic offering.

Kaleb Cline

Pure User Friendly

Reviewed 2018-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Working with support staff was a breeze he was very professional and precise with my questions and getting me the information I needed when I asked. The training that you go through is very in depth and the representatives made learning how to use this predictive dialer very easy.Everything about this dialer system is very simple from set up and getting the leads in. To running up to the minute reports on your agents and leads. Customer service has been great. They are quick to return your call if you have to leave a voice mail or send an e-mail.

Paul Rice

MOST BANG FOR THE BUCK !!!! Hands down the most comprehensively package dialer/ crm setup

Reviewed 2015-09-18

Initially I had never heard of them and was already exposed to safesolutions and five9 and the pros and cons to both( Which incidentally for me their cons far outweighed their pros). Then after setting up for the free trial and getting acclimated to the different processes, I ran into call quality issues so i called their support desk. The person that answered the phone name, Dade, was phenomenal. Not only did he fix that issue but also with my permission, had removed some of the bugs he discovered. This was a lengthy process but none the less it was completed. That sold me, because all to often the help desk is an outsourced company that is hard to understand and quick to say the problem is "on our end & not their end ", so they can't assist us with a resolution. Smartly packaged with competitive price points, Xencall is a no brainer.

Alexandre Mc Kinnon

Xencall define technical cluelessness

Reviewed 2018-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Their handling of the problems has been very poor, pathetic would be the appropriate term. It's the 7th ACD I deployed, the worst of all. My account manager called me for the first time after 2 weeks into the problem, just because I threatened to file a complaint to Better Business Bureau (BBB), which I will. 1 week later, still not the shadow of a resolution, not an email nothing. I evacuate this sinking ship. Beware. Nice features (if they would work) Easy to use Some dedicated tech supports lvl 1. Nice ... colors ?

Eejhay Mijares