Dext Prepare

Simple pre-accounting for auto-entrepreneurs and SMEs

Dext Prepare Reviews

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. It is friendly for mobile phones and mere pictures will be sufficient for processing.

MF

Michael F.

Ease of use is key here to minimise any further hassle from bookkeeping. RB is super easy to use, very quick to upload documents via the app or the desktop.

AT

Alex T.

Sync with my software, wholesale pricing. Great system to be organized and save all receipts to maximize deductions.

GG

GUADALUPE G.

Cons

ReceiptBank allowed fraudulent invoices to be sent to my inbox and refused to acknowledge this as a security breach. There solution was for our company to change our e-mails.

DO

Denise O.

Sometimes AI picks up the wrong supplier and you need to be alert to this especially for autopublish suppliers.

AO

Andrea O.

4.2

Smart Technology

RB is a big time saver! It puts the onus on the client to ensure that they are providing the correct documentation for purchases, rather than having to chase them.

Pros

The smart AI technology used by Receipt bank makes it easier for clients to reconcile their Xero accounts and to ensure that the correct documentation is provided, saving all parties time and money!

Cons

The pricing can be slightly on the high side of things. Hopefully this will come down when economies of scale starts to kick in, to make it more affordable for all clients who would benefit from using Receipt Bank

Tracking

Very Good

Pros

Excellent app for categorizing and reviewing and administer expenses without needing QB access

Cons

All good with exceptions like sometimes flakey initial guesses at categories

Keep tabs on your receipts in the easiest possible way

Pros

Receipt Bank has allowed my team of five people to get their expense reports together in consistent way. We categorize them and submit them for approval. It has streamlined the way we do expense reports. The API integration with Xero is a big plus for us.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about receipt Bank.

Could be great - I'm saving a bit of time, but the potential is there for more time savings....

Pros

Like the automation, keeping all receipts in one place, uploading is easy and usually does a great job with reading from the sometimes crumpled receipts.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Quickbooks Desktop - they've told me it's coming though. Once that's in place I could be saving wayyyy more time. Would also like to be able to see on the screen a field for payment method (visa or mc and last four digits of card), instead of only viewing it when the csv is created. Also, would like to be able to upload a job/customer from QBDT for job costing and classes, like the account/category upload.... but that might be too software specific...

For the time challenged

My biggest wins have been with construction clients that no longer have to sit and enter hundreds of parts invoices themselves and a truck driver who can take a photo of his fuel receipts and I no longer have to collect a shoebox of dirty receipts!

Pros

I love anything that takes the hassle out of data entry. The ability to upload information and have the data transferred to your accounting program for you is invaluable.

Cons

I don't really have much I don't like about this.

Receipt Bank is helping me go paperless

Pros

Love the app which allows me to snap a picture of my receipt and upload it. Much of the info is automatically decoded by the receipt bank program.

Cons

Sometimes the vendors don't match the vendor in my QuickBooks.

Amazing, Exceptional

ReceiptBank helps me save time, correctly categorise things, keeps all my messy receipts and paperwork tidily saved within QuickBooks online, i can throw away my receipts after scanning from my phone, and i can forward emailed pdf invoices to Quickbooks too via receiptbank.

Pros

Really stunning software. 11/10 for user friendliness, ease of setup. Does exactly what you need it to, without any clutter or unnecessary features. Works flawlessly for me.

Cons

Nothing. This software is amazing - the best software i've used in a long time, no glitches, no issues whatsoever.

Look elsewhere for Receipt uploading

The app is buggy. I was relying on my accountant for user support which I later let go for another accountant. Receipt bank customer service would not let me login with my email for my account without someone else’s permission. So I tried Veryfi which actually works much better!

Pros

I liked the idea of this software. The fact that it uploads to QuickBooks and translates the image seemed positive . It does not allow you to add a duplicate entry which is great.

Cons

It can take a good amount of time for this software to do its job. There have been stacks of entries that disappeared. It is buggy.

Receipt Bank

Pros

Fast, efficient, easy to use! Does a superb job of making out even crumpled receipts and keeping the data accurate.

Cons

Have received only a few minor errors that were easy to fix.

Poor product and poor customer service.

Pros

Great idea, if it worked (would be really quick and easy to use), and if it had decent customer service (so when things go wrong they are easy to sort out), but it doesn't and they don't.

Cons

Can't upload receipts separately. I have 2 taxi receipts for the same day for the same amount (as I rounded them both up) despite the receipts looking completely different (one with about 2 lines of writing, the other with 6) Receipt Bank keep combining the receipts into one, and then deleting new versions when I try to upload them separately. Apparently, it isn't an issue with the product because they match, supplier, date and amount but bear in mind they choose the supplier and set them both ton Taxi (whereas I would have been more specific). They send me a link to sort it out, but the link went nowhere and ended in Oops, you've taken a wrong turn. Now they have stopped replying. Poor product and poor customer service.

Safes times and helps to be organized

Pros

This application has helped me to be organized with the receipts and invoices for the bookeeping, it saves me time with all the filing and input. I have done a trial session and will keep trying it, it has made a difference in the amount of time i spend on bookeeping and my bookkeeper is also happy.

Cons

Sometimes there are some errors when I try to upload receipts and email them, nothing mayor so far, but it doesn happen. I haven't encountered too many other faults yet, but I just started.

Outstanding Receipt Gathering Tool

Company-wide this tool has allowed for the simplest tracking and collecting of receipts that we have utilized yet, we are excited to continue utilizing the tool.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. It is friendly for mobile phones and mere pictures will be sufficient for processing!

Cons

No real cons about the software yet, I suppose it is easier to utilize on the web browser than it is via mobile.

Massive time saver

Pros

Much quicker than inputting receipts manually. Integrates with different accounting software. Can read emails as well as pdf and pictures.

Cons

Expensive unless used a lot as have to pay a set monthly fee rather than pay per usage. As accountant/bookkeeper works out more expensive than another app i use. Sometimes changes things when it sends across to accounting package so uses time up rechecking.

Great for anyone who wants to save a little time

Pros

We use this along with Xero and it makes it so easy to upload receipts and keep track of our expenses. It's great in that it integrates well with other software so you dont have to worry too much about compatibility.

Cons

The time that receipts process can sometimes be long when you are wanting to do a lot.

One and only bookkeeping software to use

Image recognition for book keeping reciepts

Pros

I have been using this software for bookkeeping for a firsttime for bookkeepings and and I think this will be the last. So good.

Cons

Is incompatible with some of my reciepts that I use, which I have to manually add some of the items for bookkeeping.

Semi-Automation tool for Receipt management

Pros

Receipt scanning functionality is great, just by setting up email ID dedicated to the system can fetch all receipts and process for accounting ready details.

Cons

Some during processing its happens that wrong currency and tax code are mismatched, which leads to errors also in processing.

Wonderful for using a phone to track receipts

Pros

Super simple concept take a shot of a receipt, let OCR read it and enter in, save it onto a server and don't think about it again. Pulls receipts from amazong and G-suit which saves time logging in.

Cons

For me Quickbooks Desktop sync was tough and at the current moment after trying for 5hrs to get going not working. But, I found that it's easier to manage once I gave up on that feature.

Great at keeping me from losing things

Pros

Its easy to use, snap a picture and go that easy. Pretty good cost and sync with QuickBooks

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this software.

Great app for processing receipts

Pros

It saves time by processing your receipts and sending to your accounting package. Easy to use and excellent for employee expense reports

Cons

ReceiptBank is overpriced so I have a hard time selling it to my clients. It is priced by the number of receipts that you send per month so it can get pricey if you have a lot of transaction. They also charge for accounting administrators

Great time saver

Pros

It saves a lot of time with expense claims and therefore increases productivity

Cons

The monthly fees do add up and could be lower.

Useful at first !

Pros

Easy to use & super helpful but hard to keep track

Cons

As you keep using you loose track and it becomes a bit confusing