IntakeQ Logo

Web-based intake forms management software

IntakeQ Reviews - Page 5

NG

Nancy G.

WOW

We are able to create, send, receive and track forms with ease. The software is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Pros

The clarity, simplicity and functionality of your product is fantastic!

Cons

It is not integrated with my practice management software.

GK

Gil K.

Using IntakeQ for a Phone -Skype consulting Health care business

I was using a fillable pdf for years. There would be multiple problems with people not having the updated version of Adobe, or they were computer competent enough to know how to fill out the pdf, save attach and email, or my pdf forms would get corrupted every few months and I would get multiple answers for the same questions, or the patient would fill out the form and save it and their information would disappear when they would re-open the file. Just a myriad of problems like that. When I discovered IntakeQ, that resolved all of those problems. I love that I get a notification that they received the form and began to fill it out, I could re-send if necessary and gives me a notification when I receive it.

Pros

Online forms, notification the form was received by the patient and they began filling it out. Don't need to have the latest update for Adobe, easy to fill out and read through the form.

Cons

I would suggest the cost should be based on number of forms submitted not on a monthly fee

RG

Rosanna G.

Review of IntakeQ

Booking calendar easy to use. Patient reminders are consistent and email notifications for online bookings are prompt.

Pros

Ease of patient booking and client reminders.

Cons

Not really functional for practitioner soaps and insurance paperwork.

Hello Rosanna, Thank you for the review! Regarding practitioner SOAP notes, we do have an entire section to store patient information, including notes. You can customize your note templates using the same powerful form engine we use for the intake forms. Please get in touch with our support at hello@intakeq.com and we will be happy to go into details.

KC

Kevin C.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Choice

IntakeQ has been a great value and a wonderful choice for simplifying our intake forms. Our office has gone completely paperless with medical records and the old filing cabinets have been completely placed in storage to collect dust. It was a great feeling.

Pros

I enjoyed the diversity of options available for customizing your forms. Even when I was unable to locate a customization option, I contacted support and found out I was able to do it.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to locate options to customize forms.

TO

Travis O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Extremely Handy! Highly Recommended.

We have had an exceptional experience with IntakeQ, and we only implemented it about a week ago in our office. Their customer support staff set up our initial couple of online intake forms, but after familiarizing myself with the system and creation process, I was able to recreate several of our other paperwork packets and consent forms in IntakeQ. We've already had most of our new patients fill out their forms online, and we all keep saying "it's so handy!" It's also very affordable and we like that they just have a monthly membership; we're not locked into a lengthy contract.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use, the customer support staff are excellent, and we can easily create/customize our online forms.

Cons

This isn't a complaint at all, but to really figure out how their form creation works, it just takes diving in and trying it out. Their staff are helpful in this process though, and the system itself is very intuitive.

April R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Solves problems I used to use many systems to solve

I previously used multiple systems to manage my client calendar, payments processing, and intake forms. I stopped paying for the others because IntakeQ keeps getting better and better so the others are now unnecessary. My favorite new feature of IntakeQ is the ability to send secure documents to clients.

Pros

Everything

Cons

Not always positive how careful the system is about adhering to HIPAA

MW

Michael W.

Good Intake SW - Below Average Booking System

Their Intake system is great! The pricing is reasonable. The Booking System is below average to average. If they can implement some of the features available on BookFresh - then they will have an awesome overall product. I don't find their booking system user-friendly: it doesn't have an area for you to leave notes for your customer when you are confirming their appointment. It doesn't allow...

Cons

Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback! Our booking system has come a long way since your review. All the features you were missing have been implemented and more. We'd be interested in knowing what you think. Rachel

JK

Jackie K.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

IntakeQ Streamlines My Clinical Work

I have been using IntakeQ for several months now, and I am very happy with the ease of use of this service. I made a goal to go paperless when I entered private practice and having all of my forms in electronic format has helped me to achieve this goal. I have received positive feedback from the families with whom I work whose feedback is ultimately the most important to me. I do wish that families could have unlimited access to some of my forms (e.g., release of information) because I often needed them to complete this form 2-3 times, which requires me to resend the link.

Pros

The fact that it allows me to be paperless which significantly streamlines my practice and cuts down on my need for paper storage.

Cons

I wish I could have my patient's families have unlimited access to certain forms (release of information) because they often need to complete this for multiple providers. This requires me to send them multiple links for this file.

LM

Lindsay M.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Amazing software!

This program offers everything I need to run my solo practice--online scheduling, intake forms e-mailed automatically with confirmed appointments and HIPAA compliance. They also boast the BEST customer service I have ever experienced; any assistance needed with the software is attended to within 24 hours but usually MUCH sooner. It is also very intuitive and easy to use. Amazing value for this service!

Pros

Easy to use Able to send intake forms automatically Great assistance from customer service

Cons

Wish I could have more options with specific services --like being able to decide how many appointments a day for a specific service or making it available on certain days or making it available later than other services on the calendar--not just hiding it until it's available.

Hi Lindsay, Thank you for your review! I'd like to point out that one of our recent updates introduced the ability to have different hours for specific services. I hope this helps!

JC

Jessica C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

IntakeQ has been a game changer for our business

Wonderful experience, super helpful and friendly customer service. Would highly recommend this product!

Pros

So many integrated features - payment, notes, scheduling, electronic forms, etc. The electronic forms was the reason we started using IntakeQ as we were really getting bogged down with streamlining our intake process and keeping physical files. It is a pain. IntakeQ has made this SO much better and we have gotten a lot of great positive feedback from our clients. It is a huge bonus that we can utilize so many other features as well.

Cons

The scheduling system is less user friendly than Acuity which is what we had been using before. It takes a little more effort to schedule clients now, especially with recurring appointments but all of the other features make it worth it.

JR

Julia R.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Review 7.23.2019

Pros

I love how it easy it is to send forms and intake paperwork to patients. You can add them quickly to the database and send them any form you need. Also making forms is easy on their website.

Cons

I don't really have anything to say negative about this software.

BL

Bryan L.

Must Have!!!

IntakeQ has proven to be invaluable to my mental wellness practice. It makes the intake process simple, streamlined, and convenient for both our clients and our staff. Every practice, no matter the size, NEEDS a service like this and IntakeQ does it the best at the best price!

Pros

ease of use, price, flexibility

Cons

that it's not integrated into my practice management software

MM

Mercedes M.

Makes my job easy!

I love how easy it is to send off intakes to clients! Previously we would send a word document through email to be completed by our members and they would have to print it off or deal with reformatting the document after completion. With IntakeQ our members are able to complete the forms online or on their phones with ease. They can submit them before their appointment, giving our coaches time to review their histories before hand and give the client more one-on-one time in their session.

Pros

Cons

I would love to add membership contracts to this software.

LH

Lorrayne H.

Executive Office, 51-200 employees

TOP NOTCH!!! Best of them all

I cannot rate this high enough. We used Docusign for years but there were always issues and it was very cumbersome doing most of the work yourself. We searched for an alternative online Signature site and there were so many. However, IntakeQ was the most superior of them all. At first I was worried about no phone support but let me tell you, that has NOT been an issue at all. As soon as you email...

Pros

Easy to use, reliable, flexible and superior customer service

Cons

None

BB

Brenden B.

IntakeQ Review from a Chiropractor

Overall our experience has been great with IntakeQ. The online forms are amazing for our office and the text reminder have significantly decreased our missed appointments.

Pros

The price for the number of features and value of features is unbelievable.

Cons

The calendar view does not work well for us and the list view is even worse. An option to see have appointments take up a set width and a potential option to see locations as separate calendars.

JS

Jennifer S.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

IntakeQ is the best option/alternative for managing forms and schedules

We use Intake Q to manage all of our patient forms - that alone has saved us a ton of admin time and effort. The schedule and billing are easy to, but the forms make all the difference to our patients and providers - this is a tool that we could not run our business without!

Pros

I love the automated forms - so easy to use and update.

GK

Greg K.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

A great value for forms

I use this software for the paperwork in my private practice as a psychologist. A very easy form building and usage system. There are pre- built templates and questions that can be used and a very intuitive form building process. Terrific help from support converting some of my existing paperwork. Super helpful and reasonably priced. The workflow is a dream with client information and it is all HIPAA compliant. There are other scheduling and note feature included that I do not use since I have other software for that, but it's well worth it just for the form capabilities. You won't find anything else out there that is this good at this price point. Bravo!

Pros

Very intuitive with cleanly designed forms and easy managing of completed paperwork.

Cons

I wish that either they offered a full package to run a private practice, or made the forms and other items available at separate price points since I only use the forms.

LB

Lanny B.

Intake Q has amazing capabilities that allow us to schedule and communicate with patients easily.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the flexibility it allows us to have with scheduling our patients. The patients love the fact they receive their intake forms electronically before they arrive at the office. They also love the fact they get text reminders from us. This has helped us minimize no-shows.

Cons

I haven't been able to override blocks in the patient schedule without removing or editing the blocks.

TC

Terri C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Perfect for my small business

I have had a great experience. I was looking for a documentation system and I have gotten so much more. It is simple for me to schedule clients, keep and electronic chart with all important documents, communicate with my clients, and fax reports directly from Intake Q. I also appreciate the integration with invoicing and collecting payment.

Pros

The Intake Q software has a lot of flexibility so I could really tailor it to meet the needs of my business. I love that I can easily edit my forms and make changes to my documentation template as new needs arise. My clients have been able to complete the intake process with ease and have commented on how simple it was for them. One of my favorite aspects is the appointment reminders via text or email.

Cons

I do not have any complaints. It has been great.

Brian W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great for automating your PT practice all in one place

Patients love that all of my intake forms are online. They seemed to fill out more of the form and they are completed prior to their appointment. Therefore there is no time wasted when the patient is at the office. They can complete the forms at their own convenience which saves time for them and me.

Pros

I like the variety of features IntakeQ has to offer. I can produce invoices, super bills, schedule patients, send out intake forms and complete secure documentation all in one place for a relatively low cost. There are many more features that I have not started using yet but will in the future.

Cons

I was hoping the emailing feature would be more robust to be able to include more campaigns for things other than current patients. And the ease of use for emails is not as good as other features.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Game changer for our practice

Wish I had stumbled upon it years ago. Biggest frustration is I did not know about it.

Pros

Biggest pro is the saving of paper and manpower costs for our large group practice. Easily pays for itself, lowers wait times in lobbies, lowers HIPAA risk by having less paper floating around. We love it.

Cons

Not much to dislike! Takes a little figuring out the first time around, but overall, it's been great.

Keith B.

Very good I love using this!

Pros

This product makes our office seem like it is up with the times, which is very important. Clients need to see that you are modern!

Cons

Not much, some clients may not like to have to do everything online, but most now find it easy to use!

PT Clinic Use of IntakeQ

Pros

It helps us document/sign in each patient for liability purposes and also do their intake surveys at evaluation and reassessments.

Cons

It was timely setting up how we wanted it to look and it's not super easy to do on a phone.

BD

Bob D.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Game Changer

The online electronic filll in forms are by far the most significant help for me; along with electronic client notes. Going paperless is a major improvement and one I held off on for years because I am not very computer literate. If I can use IntakeQ with ease then anyone can.

Pros

The best part of IntakeQ is the electronic intake form which is always remarked upon by my clients.

Cons

I would like to have couples be able to sign the same form.

JA

Jo Ann M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy for my patients to submit paperwork online to save time.

no more scanning, saves so much time

Pros

I love not having to scan paperwork. I also love having the paperwork online so I can log in at home or anywhere I am at to do charting/notes.

Cons

poor mobile version usability. the ability to use on a tablet also is still difficult. wish we could make it easier to use other than email, maybe a user code that is texted to them to open paperwork.