Jane Logo

Jane

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.49/10

Reviews by rating

Ease of use, and the demonstration videos are amazing. The costumer service and support from the Jane team is the best I have ever experienced.
This has been such a positive experience with Jane App and the people who work for Jane. They are very smart and their only concern seems to be that the Customer has a great experience.
From both a legal health care provider chart documentation standpoint, AND a business standpoint, Jane App Is SUPER user friendly and just over all awesome.
I used to dread all of my time spent on the computer, but no longer. From charting to managing payments and scheduling, there's really no comparison to Jane.
Someone told me that Janeapp makes slots unavailable for 3 minutes after booking.) So I have to wait for a few minutes until the time slot shows up as available again. This is glitchy and confusing.
Some of the settings are confusing because there are multiple places to turn things on and off and a master on-off switch.

Kim A.

Naturopathic Doctor

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Versatile and easy to use EMR

Transcript

Kim A.: Hi, I'm Kim. I'm a naturopathic doctor and I would give Jane App a four out of five rating. For...

KD

Katie D.

Chiropractic Physician

Jane Saves the Day!

Transcript

Katie: Hi, I'm Katie, and I'm a chiropractic physician. I give Jane a five star review. For more reviews...

Kayle R.

Best Clinic Software 10/10 Recommendation

Jane is invaluable to my business. My clients can book on line with ease. I can build their client profiles, chart, keep track of billing and print out a multitude of reports all very easily. I look forward to each new feature or update that jane keeps coming out with.

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive Jane is when learning new aspects of the software. The customer service support staff are very quick to help problem solve or send you in the right direction. Jane university is incredibly helpful when trying to problem solve your self or learn new aspects of the software. The integration with Telus has saved so much time for me daily, it really adds up. I also love the ability to use Jane payments so clients can use credit cards to pay.

Cons

I wish there was an option to keep canceled appointments viewable in your schedule. Maybe similar to the wait list feature. You just click on it and it pops up to show you the clients that canceled that day.

Hi Kayle, Wow! Thank you for your 10/10 recommendation and all the stars. I love that you've had a chance to chat with our support team and explore Jane university. I'm also hearing that you've been enjoying Jane's insurance features and integrated payment processing! I have some good news - there is a way to view canceled appointments in your schedule. Just navigate to the Schedule and select the little wheel in the bottom right-hand corner. Go ahead and click the toggle beside "Canceled" and voila! You can turn it on and off as needed :) Thanks for being a part of Jane's story Kayle. Maddie, On Behalf of Jane

AG

Ashley G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Jane makes our clinic run without us

Overall, I could not recommend Jane enough! My patients are even recommending it to other practitioners, clinics, spas and other businesses who could utilize this system because they love it so much. Jane is so user friendly from both a patient and practitioner perspective. If you've been thinking about it, just go with it!!!

Pros

As a smaller clinic with no front desk staff our clinic relies on Jane to be our secretary. Jane does an amazing job automating everything for us so we can keep our clinic functioning well. Jane allows me to do the important parts of my job while handling the smaller details like online booking, automated reminders, payments in one spot, customized chart templates save in our clinic profile, the best and most helpful customer service that is there for you so fast, and taking our feedback to make this system better and better.

Cons

I honestly cannot say anything I dislike about Jane because it is constantly evolving to make our clinic run smooth. The Jane team takes feedback and puts it into action. We truly love this system because it really does run the back end of our clinic without us. Jane is a bit pricier than other systems, but it's honestly not a downside because it's not outrageous. It doesn't make us question if Jane is worth it, it doesn't make us look for other systems instead, it doesn't make us look at our budget and try to make cuts because Jane is affordable when you consider what this system offers and what it allows me to do instead of doing all the work on the smaller not as important tasks. Jane really does make my life easier.

Hi Ashley, What a lovely review. Thank you! I just had to share your comments with the entire team today :) I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is helping you take care of things like online booking, automated reminders, payments, and charting so that you can focus on doing what you do best! When it comes to pricing, our model is our true cost for running Jane, so we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts. We want to make sure that our pricing is as competitive and fair as possible. If you ever have any more questions about that please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are so fortunate to have lovely people like you as part of the Jane community! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

KJ

Kat J.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

I wanted to love it

Firstly, we are in the U.S. We started with representative knowing it wasn't quite ready for U.S. billing integration, but soon found out that jane was very far from ready. They did not really even know how U.S. billing worked or how it was different from Canadian billing when we called to let them know what we needed. We have found work-arounds, but they are time-consuming. Next issue - INCREDIBLY slow page download times when working with any of the billing functions, for months. Have upgraded/updated everything from computers to internet speed, modems and routers - it's not on our end, have now spoken to a few other clinics experiencing the same thing. This is an issue with jane 's coding or host/server most likely.

Pros

Jane is such a pretty software, and it promised to be awesome, but it's just not working as it should. It's pretty to look at, it's well organized, and customer service is responsive - though only via email.

Cons

Not ready for U.S. billing integration - not even close. VERY SLOW page download times with all the billing functions. Aint' nobody got time for that.

Hi Kat, Oh I'm so sorry to hear this was your experience. We want you to love Jane too! There's a few things you're saying here that I'd love to talk about. I'll do a search of your name to find your questions but we have thousands of US clients billing insurance successfully so the troubles you're having are ones I'd love to look at. And the speed is definitely something I'm curious...

CS

Carleigh S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Professional, User-Friendly EMR

The Jane team has always been helpful, professional, and efficient with solutions. Although they manage many disciplines and professions with their software, they listen to the needs of their users and have always been great to deal with (especially with a recent chart-transfer process)

Pros

Easy secure telemedicine options, documents section for communicating treatment plans, very user friendly for practitioners and patients, phrases-option saves so much time in charting

Cons

Access for bookkeepers (ability to grant them admin rights and restrict chart access is helpful, but not being able to restrict profiles/personal info/contacts/ability to edit is unacceptable - please consider changing this access)

Hi Carleigh, Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for all the stars! I'm hearing that you've really been enjoying Jane's charting and Telehealth features - that's so great to hear. Your positive feedback about our team is also really appreciated. While our existing staff permission levels may have made sense for us at the time they were designed (the goal being to make Jane the...

CN

Cassandra N.

Thankful for Jane!

Jane didn't necessarily solve problems for me but it made it a million times easier and faster to run my practice. So great!

Pros

Transitioning to Jane from paper charts is the best thing I've done for my wellbeing in years. Jane's AMAZING customer service is the best part. They walked me through the transition and have been promptly there for me with any remaining questions. It's incredibly easy to utilize Jane for patient management, online booking, patient portal and invoicing. I decided to add on Jane's Stripe credit card processing (even tho it's more expensive than Square) for ease of use and I'm so glad I did. Thanks Jane!

Cons

The only thing that could be added that would be really helpful in my practice is patient communication. Right now, I still have to email my patients from an outside source then add those emails back in as files if I need to keep track of our communication.

Hi Cassandra, We are thankful for YOU! "Transitioning to Jane from paper charts is the best thing I've done for my wellbeing in years." This line says it all! I know it can feel like a big transition, but I'm so happy you reached out to our support team so we could walk alongside you. Secure Messaging in Jane is actually something that we're working on. If you haven't seen it already, please do add your vote to the feature request here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/secure-messaging-within-jane That way you can stay up to date with the status of this feature. We're so happy you made the switch, Cassandra. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

SK

Steve K.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

An honest opinion from a former software developer/engineer, who's now a Doctor of Acupuncture

I own and operate a low-cost community clinic. We have very limited reception support and we see a fairly high volume of patients. We needed a reliable, fairly full featured, tool that would off-load the burden of patient scheduling from my staff, enable my practitioners to document quickly and effectively, and enable my support staff to easily access patient records, upload/export patient charts, and document patient interactions. JANE does all of that, and more. This literally is the perfect support tool for a small to mid-sized, multidisciplinary medical practice.

Pros

JANE is a solid, extremely well thought out, full-featured product that is highly reliable, very responsive, quite customizable, and attractive to both practitioners and patients. It literally invites you to use it. And even more than the product, JANE's development and support staff are there for you every step of the way. They're always striving to make their product better. I am continually impressed by their responsiveness and innovation. It's the best EMR software product, for the money, thatt I've ever used, and I'm a certified EPIC support specialist.

Cons

Seriously...I can't think of any cons. This product does everything I want and need, and it does it superbly for a very reasonable price.

Hi Steve, Wow! What a review. I am definitely sharing this with the whole team today. Thank you for the detailed breakdown of what you've most enjoyed about working with Jane. It truly delights us to hear when Jane helps make your workload a little lighter for both you and your team. That way you can get back to doing the impactful work you do in your community. We appreciate you. Have a wonderful weekend :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Gd

Guillaume d.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Devil is in the details

Jane is a joy to use and customer service is top notch.

Pros

I have been using Jane daily for 3 years now in my practice. What I love most most Jane is it’s very clean and easy user interface, it’s always a joy to use and it just works. Also it offers some functionalities which seem like details but save you so much time daily like saving patients credit cards to reduce no shows, visual charting, making your calendar seem busy, only book adjacent appointments, you can clearly see that the tram behind this has first hand experience with online booking and patient management system.

Cons

What I miss is first , considering I have all my patients confidential information is Jane, is the lack of 2 factor authentication, this is the biggest missing feature. Secondly, the lack of API or even scheduling in reports prevents me from automating the simplest tasks like automatically exporting sales to Zoho books or setup a booking chatbot. Also with proper integration I could send the sms and email reminders from my own phone number and email, making customer journey optimal.

Hi Guillaume, We're so lucky to have you as part of the Jane community for the past 3 years. It's lovely to hear you describe Jane as "a joy to use." We are in the early stages of implementing multi-factor authentication in Jane. Securing data is of the utmost importance to us, so we want to ensure we have mechanisms in place so that when we add MFA as a feature we do so in a way that keeps Jane...

AS

Andrea S.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Amazing customer service!

Pros

Always innovating the product, intuitive interface and helpful staff answer questions in a timely manner

Cons

I genuinely can’t think of any but I have to fill this out :)

Hi Andrea, Thanks for the review - you write the best cons... :) Your words mean a lot to us and I hope you will continue to reach out to our staff should questions come up along your Jane journey. We are thankful for you! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

fs

frederick s.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

this is a title of the review

excellent

Pros

the appointment management featurethe appointment management feature

Cons

google maps proved to be toon great a challenge

Hi Frederick, Thank you for your review and all the stars! I'm hearing that you like using Jane's Scheduling feature to manage appointments. When setting up a Location in Jane you can click to enable your Location Map. I hope you'll reach out to our support team directly, so we can troubleshoot any challenges and help you to get that set up :) Hope you have a wonderful start to the new year. Maddie, On Behalf of Jane

PP

Paul P.

Jane is excellent

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, and broad scope of use

Cons

So far, no criticisms. Enjoying using so far

Hi Paul, Thanks for the review and welcome to the Jane community. It's good to have you :) I'm hearing that you're finding Jane intuitive and easy to use so far, which is so great to hear. If you have any questions or feedback during your Jane journey please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. We love hearing from you! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

DC

David C.

Great Software for Chiropractors

My overall experience with Jane has been very positive. I only recently discovered exactly how helpful the support team is. They actually asked me to explain what I was trying to do, and found a way to dramatically simplify an entire process that was currently turning into a big mess. They created a personalized demonstration video on how to get everything set up, along with written steps and links to step-by-step guides. I don't know that I've ever interacted with a support team that seemed genuinely interested in helping solve something like that.

Pros

The set up and continuous customizing of the software is made really easy with the amount of demonstration videos and step-by-step instructions on how to set things up. Almost anything that I want to change in my software, probably has a video to explain how to do it. I love that I can condense all of my scheduling, chart notes, billing, patient management all into one software so I am not having to pull information to/from other sources.

Cons

I think there should be more options to allow converting intake forms, chart notes, etc into PDF files to print them out more efficiently. Some times I need hard copies of intake forms, and they only way that I have found to do that, is to physically create templates in Jane, and re-create them in either a word doc or PDF to be able to print them out so they match each other. I only use the baseline subscription though, so that may be an option on a different level.

Hi David, Wow! What a review (I can't stop smiling). I especially love that you've mentioned your ability to schedule, chart, bill, and manage patients all within Jane. That's exactly it! We want you to be able to run your whole practice online with Jane. I want to touch base on Intake Forms. These were originally built with the intention to remain electronic; however, I hear the desire...

VN

Vanessa N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Ease of use and customer service

I only work 1 day/week in my practice and they extend a discount to me for working so little. Love this! Thank you. Customer service is always amazing.

Pros

Really REALLY user friendly. Help pages are great as well. I rarely feel like I need to talk to someone from the company to solve an issue. They are constantly updating, upgrading and adding new features as well. When I do need to talk to customer service they are always quick to reply, extremely friendly, and are quick to get me an appropriate answer.

Cons

Sometimes the SOAP notes take me a bit of time to fill out. I know I need to sit down and fix them myself, but I don't always have the time to do it. I wish my billing codes and dx codes could be duplicated with duplicated notes - at least I have not figured out how to do this yet if it already is a feature.

Hi Vanessa, Thanks so much for your review of Jane! Your title really makes me smile because you've identified the two things we really think are the most important! Ease of Use and Customer Service. We could write our entire company goals around just those two points. Well, actually, we do! I'm so pleased that you are enjoying Jane. We'd love to go over your SOAP note templates...

RF

Robyn F.

Highly recommend Jane App for health care setting

Love it and feel it is great value for what I'm receiving.

Pros

I have been using Jane actively for a few months and am appreciating it more and more on a daily basis! I've noticed an increase in new patient bookings as, apparently, people like the freedom to book online rather than playing phone or email tag with me. Many, many of my return patients comment how much they love Jane and how easy it is to use. In the past few weeks I've started online charting as well as the booking and this too is going well. I'm thrilled to finally be done with paper patient files (that I need to store for 10yrs once inactive!). This is much more efficient. Customer support is also excellent and response time is great!

Cons

Not really a con, but because Jane offers so much, there is a bit of a learning curve, at least for me. However, I'm not a tech-sort and had only done paper booking prior to Jane. Thankfully, they were able to walk me through any difficulties I was having with set up etc.

Hi Robyn, Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and welcome to the Jane Community! I love that you're finding success with the online booking through Jane - my practice is seeing 60% of our appointments booked online so I agree that it's a feature that is appreciated by patients. When I first opened my practice that number was closer to 25%, so it's interesting to see the change in...

DM

Demi M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Perfect software for a small business like us!

The accessibility of Jane being on a web browser has freed our office from needing a server, having to worry (more) about safety and security of the data, and having special software for VPN and HIPAA compliant backups. Our office is basically paperless and we can help patients from any device we choose. It integrates with Square Terminal and also has its own credit card processing online through Stripe. It is highly customizable, yet the default emails/texts/invoices/statements/superbills/notifications are already great.

Pros

Jane is beautiful - we love using it every day. It's so aesthetically pleasing. We appreciate this even more after using other software that was ugly and not user-friendly. The price is amazing for what you get! Online intake forms, text reminders, online booking website, and much more. The automatic emailing system is such a life saver. It waits 3 minutes to email a notification to a patient, so...

Cons

There are a couple items still being worked on by Jane, but they're coming out soon.For example: more features for packages, recurring automatic payments, diagnoses in charts being tied to the billing portion of the appointment, etc. Being that Jane consistently takes suggestions and has a very clear roadmap that shows what they've got in development, it's really not a problem, since you can tell they are working to improve all their features. You can see everyone's suggestions online and vote for your favorites so that the Jane team knows what to prioritize.

Wow Demi. This is a lovely holiday surprise. Thanks for this really detailed break down of what you've enjoyed about working with Jane in your practice. I just shared it with the team because it is so thoughtfully written. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us and other potential Jane Community members! What a lovely gift this holiday season. I always say that I love it when practice managers enjoy working with Jane - everyone in a clinic uses Jane in a different way, and you are spending probably the most time with Jane out of anyone! Have a wonderful holiday season Demi! Alison - Co-Founder

ST

Shannon T.

Makes My Job Easy

The biggest benefits have been the online scheduling. But I also love the software also frees up my time with processing insurance claims.

Pros

I'm relatively new to Jane (8 months) but it makes my job managing our patients, payments and insurance very simplified. The best feature for me is the online scheduling. Frees me up to do so much more in the office.

Cons

The only cons are my own mistakes. I'm going to take more advantage of their training videos before experimenting.

Shannon! You're such a delight! Thanks for this lovely note and for taking some time out of your day to share your experience working with Jane. I'm so glad you're part of the Jane community. Office Managers - you're like gold to a practice! I really honour the work you do to keep things running smoothly. A good office manager can often go unnoticed - because things are just working well!...

AT

Anja T.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Great admin help

It took me a few weeks to really understand and use JaneApp as it was a bit confusing at first to work myself through all the tutorials. I had to talk to them several times on the phone to figure some things out. But now that everything is up and running I really enjoy using JaneApp on a daily basis. Payment collection and booking and charting have become much more easy and even fun!

Pros

JaneApp is a great tool for scheduling appointments, receiving payments and letting patients book on an online booking page. It has a great look and feel to it, functions well and really helps cut down on admin time once it is up and running. It also has a very extensive charting options, so you can keep all your patient information in one place. And it has no a functional telehealth platform that makes it easy and safe to do online appointments while adhering to privacy protection regulations. The team is extremely friendly and always helpful and they have an extensive self help video library.

Cons

I like most of it. As a single practitioner, I wish there would be a more slim version for people like me as there are several functions I don't use but can't hide. Some functions are a bit inflexible, but you can usually work around it and they have a wish list for improvements. There are a few features I wish would be added, like being able to schedule non-patient times on your schedule like admin time etc (you have to use the break function for it). Another missing element is that you can't list your expenses, only the income.

Hi Anja, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on running with Jane! So glad you've invited Jane into your practice and that our team has helped make the transition a smooth one. We've been talking a lot about how to keep Jane both flexible for your unique needs but also hide all the features you might not want to work with. It's a great challenge and I'm excited about improving the FEELING of simplicity while still allowing you the flexibility and options to train Jane for exactly how your unique practice works. I love the desire for a "slim" version. We'll keep working on that. Thanks again for sharing your experience! Alison - Co-Founder

ZW

Zeke W.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Hands down the best EMR/practice management software.

Absolutely the best. Many of the features that other companies charge for are included in Jane's basic version and honestly, Jane does them better. Can't say enough good about them. Just try the product and you will see.

Pros

Easy to use, does everything you need and almost everything you want without having to pay more. Customizable chart notes, works for multiple disciplines, fantastic scheduling, online scheduling, payment processing, appointment reminders, insurance billing, google reviews, patient portal. It is also way cheaper and their customer service is unmatched. I have set up and used many different EMR platforms over the years and Jane is the best in every category without any contest. I will never use another software again.

Cons

We have been using it daily for almost 2 years now and have not had any major issues. When minor things come up, their customer service is quick, efficient, and very effective. They are a joy to work with and I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Hi Dr. Watts, Wow. Thank you for this incredibly encouraging review! I shared this with the team and I know it will brighten their day. Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Jane community for two years. We are so lucky to work alongside clinics like Family Circle Chiropractic! Have an awesome week. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

AH

Amanda H.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Perfect for Small Businesses and Ease of Scheduling for Patients!

I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

Pros

I love how easy this software is to make appointments and chart for my patients! It is great to be able to look up other templates as well if I don't want to create my own note template! I love that the live chat is available for the first 30 days! I would be lost without it! It has helped me so much with little questions I have as I learn this software!

Cons

I only use this software on the weekends. I wish that I could view weekends only as opposed to only removing weekends from my view. I also wish I could see my month on the schedule so I would know what I have coming up for the month.

Good morning Dr. Amanda, What a wonderful review - I really appreciate your enthusiasm and congratulations on your new practice! That's so exciting And the onboarding chat is a something we just started a few months ago, so I'm really pleased to hear you found it useful. I'm going to pass along your comments there to our chat team - they'll be so glad to hear that they were helpful to you! A...

SA

Samantha A.

Jane is a Game Changer!

I love just about everything from creating templates to charting to the fullscript integration and just letting Jane work for me with online booking with booking notifications, creating disciplines, treatments... the flexibility and functionality and most of the time ease of use.

Pros

Ease of Use. Customer Support. Design. Functionality. Features. It feels like Jane really listens to the users needs and implements new features all of the time to reflect this.

Cons

So far I really only have Pros. If I had to choose a Con I would say sometimes I just cannot figure out how to intuitively do certain things with the EHR so I often hit up customer support to help me resolve my inquiries.

Hi Samantha, I'm so glad to hear you've started working with Jane! I just read your review to our whole team tonight and we were so honoured by your kind words. It sounds like you're really working with so many of Jane's features and the team is absolutely here anytime you might need help. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with Jane so far. Alison - Co-Founder

BL

Brett L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best EHR for solo practitioner chiropractic practice

Ease of use but really needs some updates rushed through for the billing reports so I don't have to continue paying for my old software just to use their ledger/billing reports.

Pros

The online scheduling, automatic patient reminders, ease of storing credit card info and sending superbills to patients, emailing intake forms, charting, all allow me to run my own practice without needing a front desk to do these mundane tasks since JANE does it all automatically! Save on both EHR and overhead from one less employee.

Cons

THERE IS NO FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS MEANING NO WAY TO GET A CONCISE ITEMIZED RECEIPT and it's causing me to use my old EHR system for all my personal injury / car accident patients to RE-ENTER everything before submitting it ...wasting a lot of time. for some reason JANE lists every single diagnosis code after every single CPT code (sometimes over 20+ per patient after an accident, doing...

Hi Dr. Brett, I actually read your review here a few days ago and then went down a full rabbit trail finding the example you sent in of the Superbill and learning more about the trouble you're having getting a concise receipt. Then I forgot to respond to your review here! I pulled out your example and made sure it was well documented with the part of our dev team responsible for these receipts...

MB

Margaret B.

Awesome Software

Pros

This software is so intuitive and easy to learn and use. The creators are always making awesome improvements. The support team is very knowledgeable and always know the answers to the questions I'm asking. When calling in to the support team, they always get back to me within a couple of hours, usually sooner.

Cons

There have been no cons with this software. These people work so hard to make sure that you have a good experience with the software.

Hi Margaret, It's so nice to hear from you again! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us (and other Capterra viewers!). As you know, I really love it when we get reviews from admin staff, because I know that you spend all day every day working with Jane. And it's just as much a pleasure for us to get to work with you, so thanks for being such a wonderful part of the Jane Community. Your feedback and help is a big part of Jane learning to be a great helper to your practice. You are a real delight Margaret :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season (although it's going to be a bit of a different style this year) and I'm just so glad you're part of Jane's story. Ali

KD

Kimberly D.

HIGHLY recommend

I have to give a BIG shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for not only reaching out to ensure I had all the info I needed and that I didn't have any questions or concerns, but he went ABOVE AND BEYOND and had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Thank you SOOOO much too!) recreate a VERY comprehensive form for me! I am beyond grateful for this collaborative effort from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has made a happy customer even happier! It was a huge burden lifted off my shoulders right now. My experience with their customer service is all positive!

Pros

Jane App has already greatly exceeded my expectations! I love that everything I wanted (and more!) is integrated all into one platform. The booking/scheduling, intake forms, telehealth, HIPAA compliance, appt reminders all in one!

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say at this time. Although the initial start-up is a little overwhelming, as it would be with anything that offers what they do, it is made to be as user friendly as possible.

Hi Kimberly, Thanks so much for sharing your experience working with Jane in your practice and for all your kind words. I love your Comments! It looks like Capterra doesn't like sharing their name publicly, but we figured out who you were working with, and I've passed along your words to them here internally :) I'm so glad you've had a positive experience during your transition to Jane....

SJ

Susannah-Joy S.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Everything we wanted and more

Jane has made scheduling and payment almost effortless. It's worth every penny for that alone.

Pros

Jane's instantly available help, scheduling, payment process, and types of reports are at the top of my list. After that, adding/removing staff, setting up sessions, infographs, and now telehealth come a very close second. The opportunity to make suggestions regarding suggested features and voting on the features that are important to our practice is a cool thing, as are the chart templates that create a shared community of practice. Very groovy.

Cons

As a mental health practice, there are some issues around confidentiality that require practices which are very difficult if not impossible in Jane. With the help of Jane we have found workarounds - awkward but doable. We're hopeful that as more clinical practices focusing on mental health become a part of Jane, these features will be more readily available. There are no issues with Jane that would cause me to drop any stars. This platform is still a 10 on all fronts.

Susannah-Joy, Thanks for these kind words - first time we've heard that Jane is groovy, and I'm definitely digging it! ;) I love hearing that a shared charting template is creating a feel of community within your practice. That is such a wonderful idea and likely so helpful when coordinating client care. 5 gold stars for you too! And I'm so pleased to be able to tell you that more flexible...

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

one of the best apps around for all healthcare providers

I have found Jane to be a great over-all softward for your health care clinic. If you do have chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, osteopaths, etc., it is a great way to seamlessly book and chart.

Pros

I have used Jane app at a few different clinics, including the one I am at now. The amount of features it has, and how you can customize it for your needs as a Practitioner are wonderful. From chart taking to booking multiple appointments at once easily, Jane has really thought of everything a Practitioner may want, and applied it to their software. I also believe the customer service is fantastic from past communication.

Cons

There are almost too many ways to do 1 thing. For instance for billing, you can go in and do it, then the next time do it a different way and get the same result. I think it would be better to not overcomplicate things by just allowing you to learn how to achieve what you want only 1 way. Sometimes I forget how I did lets say an ICBC claim, go in, find out oh I can also do it this way, then forget. The final thing is the price point if you are a sole practitioner is very high, but in a medium size clinic with receptionists this is a great softward to communicate with everyone at your clinic.

Hi there, Thanks for sharing some of your experience with Jane across a number of different practices. I'm pleased to hear that you've found Jane flexible although I'm hearing that you might be sometimes finding Jane to be TOO accommodating with the ways to access the same place. Often this is because for an administrator working the front desk - it make sense to get to the billing one way,...

Reliable EMR system

Reliable EMR system, multifunctional, easy and neat user interface, excellent customer support

Pros

- Easy to use for both administrators and patients/clients - Clean and organized user interface - Great customer support - Functional - billing, charting, scheduling

Cons

- Charting could be more advanced - ideally incorporating some elements of previous chart notes to save users more time charting - Cost is slightly more expensive than competitors

Hey there, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and share your thoughts. I really appreciate the words you chose to describe Jane here - reliable, easy to use, and multifunctional. Oh - and I noticed your comment on support too :) When it comes to Jane's pricing, we have worked hard to make our pricing as fair and competitive as possible. Our pricing model is our true cost for running Jane, meaning that we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts. I hope you will reach out to a member of our support team this week, so we can make sure you're on the best plan for you! Thanks again and hope you have an awesome week. Maddie On Behalf of the Jane Team