Jane Logo

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

simplepractice
power-diary

Ease of use, and the demonstration videos are amazing. The costumer service and support from the Jane team is the best I have ever experienced.
This has been such a positive experience with Jane App and the people who work for Jane. They are very smart and their only concern seems to be that the Customer has a great experience.
Friendly, fun, knowledgable company to work with. This is the first software we've used (gone through 3 over the past 12 years) that I've called FUN.
I used to dread all of my time spent on the computer, but no longer. From charting to managing payments and scheduling, there's really no comparison to Jane.
Someone told me that Janeapp makes slots unavailable for 3 minutes after booking.) So I have to wait for a few minutes until the time slot shows up as available again. This is glitchy and confusing.
Some of the settings are confusing because there are multiple places to turn things on and off and a master on-off switch.

LM

Laura M.

Operations Director

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great for many just not for us

Transcript

Laura: Hi, my name is Laura. I am an operations director for a startup small multi-disciplinary clinic...

Kim A.

Naturopathic Doctor

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Versatile and easy to use EMR

Transcript

Kim A.: Hi, I'm Kim. I'm a naturopathic doctor and I would give Jane App a four out of five rating. For...

Sandra V.

Jane got me through April 2020

My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing. Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting. It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Pros

Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package. Great customer service.

Cons

There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

Sandra This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied. I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you... And...

SL

Sierra L.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

The only software I'd consider

Can't imagine using anyone else for right now.

Pros

Jane's competitors don't seem to hold a candle to Jane. Most of my peers prefer Jane even with its current drawbacks. I appreciate the low fees and high frequency of updates and improvements and great caring customer support.

Cons

I don't even use the charting system unfortunately. I wish it integrated with more things. I wish billing insurance was easier. I wish a lot of things haha

Hi Sierra, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am thrilled to hear you feel cared for by our support team and that the frequent updates are helpful! We are always interested in learning about our customer's needs to ensure the updates and improvements made are genuinely helpful That said, I would love to learn more about areas you feel are drawbacks or why you aren't currently...

ML

Mark L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

This is not a software solution for a US based insurance billing practice.

Frustrating.

Pros

If you are a low volume cash based practice, you don't plan on billing US insurance, then it's fine. If not, please take my advice and avoid Jane.

Cons

We are a small US based practice and bill Medicare (40%), some insurance (20%) and the rest cash. Initially I asked my billing service to take on Jane's Insurance billing, and after a week of them investigating the software and getting their questions answered by Jane support they opted out saying it was not capable of doing US Insurance billing in a timely & cost effective manner. I should have...

Good morning Dr. Larinde, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I really appreciate hearing from you and your practice, and I'm quite dismayed to hear how frustrated you feel with your attempt to transition to Jane. As a clinic owner myself I relate to the general struggles and challenges of insurance billing, and I'm sorry to hear that Jane contributed to making that harder...

SS

Sevi S.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

I kinda want this survey to end

Pros

it's very user friendly and it feels fairly responsive to change

Cons

I would love to be able to cancel multiple appointments with the ears of being able to make them. I would love to be able to title different intake forms more clearly. I think the retail product management part of the system could really use some time and attention. for example there should be a purchase order section that tracks order inventory more smoothly, I also would love a way to track product expiration dates.

Hey Sevi. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review of Jane so far, and for sharing your feedback. As it sounds like you may have noticed already, the Jane team thrives on feedback and are committed to continuously making things even better in Jane. I’m curious if you’ve tried using the “Recurring Appointments” button on the appointment panel to delete multiple appointments for a patient at once. We’d love to help you look into this a bit more if you want to give our support team a shout at support@jane.app. We’d also love to hear a bit more detail around your product feedback, if you want to share. -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

VA

Vivien A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

JaneApp is super user friendly!

We set up our business just 10 months ago - Jane has been all I was expecting and so much more! No hidden glitchy issues, no delayed customer service, no surprise lack of functionality. It delivers and it does it really well. The reporting is fabulous. I love the interactive webinars they have with users to really pull through any new ideas or suggestions - I've never seen such great grass roots listening to users. I think the product and their approach to future development is exceptional.

Pros

The customer support is outstanding, the product is fabulously flexible to meet your needs, very intuitive. Great reporting!

Cons

None I can think of. Apparently this needs to be at least 40 characters long....

Vivian, this really warmed my heart, and I can't stop smiling! Thank you for those kind words, and for sharing your experience using Jane. I am so excited to read that you are enjoying the interactive webinars. Our Community team is driven to keep our customers connected in ways that help inspire further learning, but also provide scalable tactics you can utilize in your practice! If there are any...

AG

Ashley G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Jane makes our clinic run without us

Overall, I could not recommend Jane enough! My patients are even recommending it to other practitioners, clinics, spas and other businesses who could utilize this system because they love it so much. Jane is so user friendly from both a patient and practitioner perspective. If you've been thinking about it, just go with it!!!

Pros

As a smaller clinic with no front desk staff our clinic relies on Jane to be our secretary. Jane does an amazing job automating everything for us so we can keep our clinic functioning well. Jane allows me to do the important parts of my job while handling the smaller details like online booking, automated reminders, payments in one spot, customized chart templates save in our clinic profile, the best and most helpful customer service that is there for you so fast, and taking our feedback to make this system better and better.

Cons

I honestly cannot say anything I dislike about Jane because it is constantly evolving to make our clinic run smooth. The Jane team takes feedback and puts it into action. We truly love this system because it really does run the back end of our clinic without us. Jane is a bit pricier than other systems, but it's honestly not a downside because it's not outrageous. It doesn't make us question if Jane is worth it, it doesn't make us look for other systems instead, it doesn't make us look at our budget and try to make cuts because Jane is affordable when you consider what this system offers and what it allows me to do instead of doing all the work on the smaller not as important tasks. Jane really does make my life easier.

Hi Ashley, What a lovely review. Thank you! I just had to share your comments with the entire team today :) I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is helping you take care of things like online booking, automated reminders, payments, and charting so that you can focus on doing what you do best! When it comes to pricing, our model is our true cost for running Jane, so we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts. We want to make sure that our pricing is as competitive and fair as possible. If you ever have any more questions about that please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are so fortunate to have lovely people like you as part of the Jane community! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

CN

Cassandra N.

Thankful for Jane!

Jane didn't necessarily solve problems for me but it made it a million times easier and faster to run my practice. So great!

Pros

Transitioning to Jane from paper charts is the best thing I've done for my wellbeing in years. Jane's AMAZING customer service is the best part. They walked me through the transition and have been promptly there for me with any remaining questions. It's incredibly easy to utilize Jane for patient management, online booking, patient portal and invoicing. I decided to add on Jane's Stripe credit card processing (even tho it's more expensive than Square) for ease of use and I'm so glad I did. Thanks Jane!

Cons

The only thing that could be added that would be really helpful in my practice is patient communication. Right now, I still have to email my patients from an outside source then add those emails back in as files if I need to keep track of our communication.

Hi Cassandra, We are thankful for YOU! "Transitioning to Jane from paper charts is the best thing I've done for my wellbeing in years." This line says it all! I know it can feel like a big transition, but I'm so happy you reached out to our support team so we could walk alongside you. Secure Messaging in Jane is actually something that we're working on. If you haven't seen it already, please do add your vote to the feature request here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/secure-messaging-within-jane That way you can stay up to date with the status of this feature. We're so happy you made the switch, Cassandra. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

JK

Jerrilea K.

switching to Jane

I have just purchased Jane and I am just learning the system.

Pros

Simple and cost effective to use Jane and it is HIPPA compliant with premade macros. Jane has given me two months to use the Demo and set up my macros while I'm learning Jane.

Cons

Learning a new system can be difficult to learn

Thank you for such a great review, Jerrilea! We’re so glad to hear that Jane is offering you everything you need, and affordably at that. We always want to delight our customers, whether they’re just starting out in their practice or are switching from a previous system and have been in the industry for years, so meeting that mark for you is music to our ears. :) Learning a new system can be difficult to learn, and sometimes it’s also nice to know you can just ask a question when needed, so don’t forget to reach out to our support team if you ever need us. Thanks again for being a part of our community, and for trusting Jane with your practice. -Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

All-in-one practice management

Overall, change is always difficult. But, at least the Jane team makes it as stress-free as possible, and all of my expectations have been met.

Pros

Jane is constantly growing to add more features, and will continue to be something that helps to streamline daily practice and manage details over time.

Cons

Macros are one aspect that can be helpful with developing daily soap notes.

Hi there! I love your notes and thanks for the wonderful feedback. Very pleased to let you know that macros are in the works! Nobody likes documentation, so we're going to keep adding tools to Jane to help make that quicker while allowing you to record complete and professional notes. I don't have a name here on this review, and I want to make sure you get looped in with the macro features as they become available, so if you get this and want to send us a note to support@janeapp.com to let us know you're waiting on them, we can make sure we reach out when we have something to show you. We always need beta testers for our new features, so if we know you're interested we can give you early access :) Happy Monday! Alison - Co-Founder

Tzachi "Saki" Litov -.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Incredible Program That Continues to Grow!

Overall Jane has been phenomenal! Not only are we happy with the flexibility and ease of use of the system, but the fact there's a community of users constantly offering help and feedback, and that Jane is incredibly responsive.

Pros

The fact that Jane had an integrated payment system that was incredibly easy to set up and use was a huge factor in our choice. Additionally, they offer online scheduling as well as the ability to send forms that we can create. Plus the charting is as simple or complex as you want it to be with a huge array of options.

Cons

Jane is still growing. One of the areas I'm hoping to see improvement in is its internal database of names. Currently, there is no way to segregate Clients (or Patients) from practitioners or even family members in a way that is useful. I'm hoping they'll integrate and/or add a way to prefill facilities & practitioners that are already in the system, so they don't have to be added over and over again.

Hi there Saki, So nice to hear from you and what an interesting title "Patient Advocate/Health Navigator". I love that. I'm so glad that you're working with Jane's integrated payments - we saw a really big shift over the Covid response period to contactless online payments. I'm glad that worked so well for you. And from the health navigator perspective - I appreciate your thoughts on the...

LC

Luis C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Essential for our day to day business activities

It's as if we gave them our business plan and said: "Here build a web app that we can build our business on." Truly built from the ground up for a busy clinic such as ours.

Pros

Reporting and client management is its strength. The support is impeccable and prompt. The uptime has been 99.99%

Cons

The UI is not as intuitive as I would wish it to be.

Thanks so much for your review Luis - we love to hear your thoughts. :) I received your review first thing this morning and it was a wonderful way to start this snowy Tuesday here in North Vancouver. I also own a clinic, and know how much happens every minute in a busy practice, so I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is working well for you over at Via. And I'm equally as invested in working...

TM

Terri M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Wonderful software, wonderful team!

Jane App has been a wonderful addition to our office and makes managing patient files a dream. The Jane team is always there to help if needed and are ever changing to grow with the new world.

Pros

East of use, always improving to make it work even better than it already does, its nice to look at.

Cons

The ability to limit what patients can see on he their profile.

Hi Terri, Thanks so much for all the stars! This is such a pleasure to read this morning. I love that you're enjoying working with Jane in your practice and that you're taking the time to "train Jane" in all the ways that work best for you through customization. So glad you're part of the Jane Community Terri! I especially love it when Jane gets along well with Admin Managers and Team - practices are a busy place and I'm always thrilled when Jane can help with the day-to-day. Have a wonderful weekend Terri! Alison - Co-Founder

RF

Robyn F.

Highly recommend Jane App for health care setting

Love it and feel it is great value for what I'm receiving.

Pros

I have been using Jane actively for a few months and am appreciating it more and more on a daily basis! I've noticed an increase in new patient bookings as, apparently, people like the freedom to book online rather than playing phone or email tag with me. Many, many of my return patients comment how much they love Jane and how easy it is to use. In the past few weeks I've started online charting as well as the booking and this too is going well. I'm thrilled to finally be done with paper patient files (that I need to store for 10yrs once inactive!). This is much more efficient. Customer support is also excellent and response time is great!

Cons

Not really a con, but because Jane offers so much, there is a bit of a learning curve, at least for me. However, I'm not a tech-sort and had only done paper booking prior to Jane. Thankfully, they were able to walk me through any difficulties I was having with set up etc.

Hi Robyn, Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and welcome to the Jane Community! I love that you're finding success with the online booking through Jane - my practice is seeing 60% of our appointments booked online so I agree that it's a feature that is appreciated by patients. When I first opened my practice that number was closer to 25%, so it's interesting to see the change in...

BU

Brenda U.

Growing Your Goals

I'm loving everything that Jane has to offer. After 10 years in the medical profession (nurse) and being a real stickler for documentation, I'm a big fan that I can create my own intake forms and consents. This allows me to continue a normal charting flow for me while protecting both my client and myself from any future issues that may arise.

Pros

I love that Jane App is a total package - appointment scheduler, documentation, ease of accessibility for both practitioner and client - all for a fraction of the price of hiring someone to do the same work. Jane makes it so easy to visualize the roadmap I need to create in order to obtain the goals I set for my massage practice. And even better...I can grow my business with the Jane App, too! What's really blown me away? The customer support at Jane is personable, prompt and open to receiving feedback to what their practitioners wand and need in a software program.

Cons

Scheduling is a little tricky as the sole practitioner. My business is mostly out call based but will occasionally have repeat clients, friends or family over to my home to provide the same massage service. Unfortunately, right now, Jane isn't able to accommodate blocking off schedules if another location is booked. I'd also like to see Jane have a mobile app in the future.

Hi Brenda, I love that you've "hired" Jane for your practice! Thanks for sharing your experience here with us. A nurse turned LMT is a fascinating story and I'm glad to hear that Jane can help you provide great (and well documented!) care to your patients. I laughed out loud reading your pros. It sounds like it was written by a Jane marketing team! I'm so pleased you've been enjoying working...

BL

Brett L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best EHR for solo practitioner chiropractic practice

Ease of use but really needs some updates rushed through for the billing reports so I don't have to continue paying for my old software just to use their ledger/billing reports.

Pros

The online scheduling, automatic patient reminders, ease of storing credit card info and sending superbills to patients, emailing intake forms, charting, all allow me to run my own practice without needing a front desk to do these mundane tasks since JANE does it all automatically! Save on both EHR and overhead from one less employee.

Cons

THERE IS NO FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS MEANING NO WAY TO GET A CONCISE ITEMIZED RECEIPT and it's causing me to use my old EHR system for all my personal injury / car accident patients to RE-ENTER everything before submitting it ...wasting a lot of time. for some reason JANE lists every single diagnosis code after every single CPT code (sometimes over 20+ per patient after an accident, doing...

Hi Dr. Brett, I actually read your review here a few days ago and then went down a full rabbit trail finding the example you sent in of the Superbill and learning more about the trouble you're having getting a concise receipt. Then I forgot to respond to your review here! I pulled out your example and made sure it was well documented with the part of our dev team responsible for these receipts...

AH

Amanda H.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Perfect for Small Businesses and Ease of Scheduling for Patients!

I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

Pros

I love how easy this software is to make appointments and chart for my patients! It is great to be able to look up other templates as well if I don't want to create my own note template! I love that the live chat is available for the first 30 days! I would be lost without it! It has helped me so much with little questions I have as I learn this software!

Cons

I only use this software on the weekends. I wish that I could view weekends only as opposed to only removing weekends from my view. I also wish I could see my month on the schedule so I would know what I have coming up for the month.

Good morning Dr. Amanda, What a wonderful review - I really appreciate your enthusiasm and congratulations on your new practice! That's so exciting And the onboarding chat is a something we just started a few months ago, so I'm really pleased to hear you found it useful. I'm going to pass along your comments there to our chat team - they'll be so glad to hear that they were helpful to you! A...

SK

Steve K.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

An honest opinion from a former software developer/engineer, who's now a Doctor of Acupuncture

I own and operate a low-cost community clinic. We have very limited reception support and we see a fairly high volume of patients. We needed a reliable, fairly full featured, tool that would off-load the burden of patient scheduling from my staff, enable my practitioners to document quickly and effectively, and enable my support staff to easily access patient records, upload/export patient charts, and document patient interactions. JANE does all of that, and more. This literally is the perfect support tool for a small to mid-sized, multidisciplinary medical practice.

Pros

JANE is a solid, extremely well thought out, full-featured product that is highly reliable, very responsive, quite customizable, and attractive to both practitioners and patients. It literally invites you to use it. And even more than the product, JANE's development and support staff are there for you every step of the way. They're always striving to make their product better. I am continually impressed by their responsiveness and innovation. It's the best EMR software product, for the money, thatt I've ever used, and I'm a certified EPIC support specialist.

Cons

Seriously...I can't think of any cons. This product does everything I want and need, and it does it superbly for a very reasonable price.

Hi Steve, Wow! What a review. I am definitely sharing this with the whole team today. Thank you for the detailed breakdown of what you've most enjoyed about working with Jane. It truly delights us to hear when Jane helps make your workload a little lighter for both you and your team. That way you can get back to doing the impactful work you do in your community. We appreciate you. Have a wonderful weekend :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

SJ

Susannah-Joy S.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Everything we wanted and more

Jane has made scheduling and payment almost effortless. It's worth every penny for that alone.

Pros

Jane's instantly available help, scheduling, payment process, and types of reports are at the top of my list. After that, adding/removing staff, setting up sessions, infographs, and now telehealth come a very close second. The opportunity to make suggestions regarding suggested features and voting on the features that are important to our practice is a cool thing, as are the chart templates that create a shared community of practice. Very groovy.

Cons

As a mental health practice, there are some issues around confidentiality that require practices which are very difficult if not impossible in Jane. With the help of Jane we have found workarounds - awkward but doable. We're hopeful that as more clinical practices focusing on mental health become a part of Jane, these features will be more readily available. There are no issues with Jane that would cause me to drop any stars. This platform is still a 10 on all fronts.

Susannah-Joy, Thanks for these kind words - first time we've heard that Jane is groovy, and I'm definitely digging it! ;) I love hearing that a shared charting template is creating a feel of community within your practice. That is such a wonderful idea and likely so helpful when coordinating client care. 5 gold stars for you too! And I'm so pleased to be able to tell you that more flexible...

SS

Sally S.

Good

Pros

Customer support is absolutely outstanding!

Cons

The very pale coloured print of the days of the week in a the schedule and the time. Would be better in black. Hard to read which can lead to mistakes

Morning Sally, Thanks for the review and I'm so glad you're enjoying working with our team! We enjoy working with you too. And thanks for the feedback about the schedule display. Jane can sometimes display differently based on your device and monitor - some have found success by changing their monitor preferences, but we have a few other tips on schedule display too if you'd like to hear them! You...

DM

Dana M.

If you have a clinc you NEED JANE

If I have a question they get back to me promptly their tutorials are fantastic, so practitioners can practically train themselves online before onboarding. COVID hits and guess what they are the first do implement virtual treatment software with no extra charge and COVID screening and the ability to check in from their cars. This company CARES for you and your clients. Thank you with all my heart!

Pros

We have 6 practitioners and 3 rooms we share and 5 different disciplines. No other platform could support all our needs for online booking that integrated easily with our website. Kept track of their commissions and splits for services and products in a beautiful and simple financial section. And everyone could customize their own intake forms and treatment notes that are kept in Phipa highest standards online. We can book clients, accept payments send clients their insurance receipts in the click of a button. We literally do not have the expense of a receptionist Jane and their amazing help team is our best office manager!

Cons

We have a sliding scale for our therapists so this software doesn't allow that but they are adding new features on a weekly basis to accommodate all the needs of the users.

Good Morning Dana, Thanks for the lovely review! What a wonderful practice you have - I love the interdisciplinary approach. And how great to hear that Jane is working well for your wide range or practitioners. I am especially proud to read your comments about how Jane's covid response worked well for you and your team. I am going to share your kind words with Jane's team today! We've been talking about how we get to "help people help people" here at Jane - and your review here really helps bring that idea to life. Thanks for the work you do in your community! Alison - Co-Founder

KB

Kaila B.

The best software ever!

Training is a breeze with a software like this! So user friendly and beautiful to use everyday! The Jane company is very innovative and are constantly coming up with ways to make things easier, different integrations and what not. I love the simplicity, I love the colours. The online booking system has been awesome for our clinic and our patients. I will also add on the experience with communicating with Jane representatives has been amazing. They e-mail back quickly, are always nice, and explain in detail what's going on with whatever you are inquiring about. In any business its important to have that, they always help me out when I'm stuck!

Pros

What I like most is the overall ease of use, its very user friendly for everyone! From taking payments, to tracking the A/R, to day end cashing out, it is so simple as everything is recorded properly. Our therapists would say the charting section is useful with all of the different templates, and our patients would say the online booking system is great as well.

Cons

The only feature that I can even think of that would be missing from Jane App is a feature to tell you if someone your booking is already booked in on that day. A pop up saying something like "Heads up! this person is already booked on this day at this time" would be extremely beneficial for our staff! Some patients forget they have an appointment and will go to book in thinking they haven't. This is the only suggestion I could add and would think that I like least is the double booking.. I know Jane will eventually make this because they listen to your suggestions and actually put them into action!

Thanks for the lovely review, Kaila :) I love that you've taken the time to let us know about everyone's experience (admin, therapists, patients). Oh- and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team - we love hearing from you! If you haven't already I hope you'll add your vote to the existing feature request to add an Alert for Double Booking into Jane. I will include the link here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/alert-for-double-booking Thanks again for sharing and for growing with Jane over the last two years. Here's to the next two! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

NV

Nick V.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Dear Jane... (part 2)

I want to mention here that I wrote a review of Jane back in August, 2020. It's been over two years since then, and I have had more correspondence with Jane's support staff than I've had with members of my own family. That's not a commentary on using Jane requiring a lot of support, but rather more of an indictment of those family members. They know who they are.What I mean to say is that in the past...

Pros

Scheduling clients is a breeze. The ability to block off sections of time, grab and move appointments throughout the day/week/month, keep a wait list for cancellations (along with notes that explain why they're on the list and what kind of appointment they're looking for), and the ability to color code appointments... all of that is 10/10 stuff. I mean, can other scheduling software apps do that? Maybe....

Cons

Sometimes when I submit questions to Jane, I make little jokes, and the person responding doesn't always acknowledge them. They're super polite instead, just generously disregarding the joke like an adult dealing with an inquisitive child. C'mon, Jane. Not even a pity laugh? ... please clap.

Nick, Wow. It's so great to hear from you again over two years later! Thank you for taking the time to write in such detail. Your review is such a lovely gift this holiday season. I am especially proud to read your comments about our support team and I'm going to share your words with the team today. I'm so glad you're working successfully with many of Jane's scheduling features. As an Office Manager, you are probably spending the most time with Jane out of anyone, so it's fantastic to hear how much you enjoy it! Thanks again, Nick. We're really lucky to have you. p.s. We like jokes :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

EL

Erin L.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Dependable and easy to use

4/5I am really happy I chose this software. It has been great as I started my practice

Pros

The customization is nice so it fits my practice and each clinician’s specialty

Cons

Sometimes the window opens to the wrong patient so you have to be careful

Hi Erin, Thank you for writing such a lovely review, we are also very happy you chose Jane! It truly brings so much joy to my day to hear that the customization available in Jane has created a delightful and dependable experience for the practice as a whole. Have you been in touch with our support team about a specific window opening up the wrong patient? Our support team would be able to nail down...

NN

Nicholas N.

It just works

10/10. Love it

Pros

It always just works, whenever I want something the feature exists and functions as expected. Their customer service is incredible. They get back to you incredibly quickly with personalised emails or video explanations. always blows me away. They're just great. Also whenever I'm unsure of something there are heaps of quick and easy video guides.

Cons

Writing letters to doctors is still something I do outside of Jane in word. with previous software I have used there has been a good feature to instantly convert something into a letter addressed to the right Drs with CCs etc. Jane has this feature but it isn't good enough to use. This is truly my only negative feedback.

10/10 we love you, Nicholas! Our teams work hard to ensure you have access to resources that are helpful, clear, and easily accessible. This is truly a collaborative effort, and I am thrilled that your experience with the support team and Jane Guides have been positive :slightly_smiling_face: If you haven't already, I would love to see you create a Feature Request for writing letters to Doctors. Currently,...

LD

Laura D.

Incredibly User Friendly

I truly enjoy using Jane, but I would not pay for it just for myself.

Pros

Jane is incredibly user-friendly in that it is simple and quick to get started with booking, billing, and taking notes. The layout is appealing and makes practitioner and client use a walk in the park. No need for additional add-ons, you can keep client cards on file without having to pair your software to Square. Jane's transaction fees are comparable to Square.

Cons

Sadly, when choosing to start my own solo-business, I came to find out how expensive the service is. Although worth mentioning that the software includes everything you would need - unlimited email and SMS reminders, file storage, credit card processing - $79/mo ends up being a steep spend for someone working for themself. For someone willing to push through a learning curve, using Noterro is a much more economical choice for the individual practitioner. ($25/mo base on which you may get a discount as a member of the RMTAO. With the SMS add-on, I am still paying under $35/mo for a service that covers all my needs.)

Hi Laura. Thanks so much for your detailed and thoughtful review, and for giving Jane the wonderful opportunity to help in your clinic. It’s a joy to hear that you found Jane user-friendly, simple, and a “walk in the park” for both yourself and your clients. Though it’s tough to hear we didn’t meet your price-point needs, which we realize it’s such an important factor for solos practitioners like...