Jane Reviews

Jane

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane

Review Summary

Pros

Ease of use, customizability, simple client/patient access, multidisciplinary customization, budget friendly and amazing customer service.

Thomas K.

Ve been consistently impressed with the customer service - the team are responsive and helpful.

Nell M.

I love how detailed you can get all the information you need in, I also appreciate that in a multi disciplinary clinic, I can see all the other practitioners notes to help me serve someone better.

Kynsi H.

Cons

I am not sure where I can find rescheduled, no show, missed appointments, cancelled appointments once they are off the schedule. A place to record where patients came from ie BNI, referral, etc.

The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over.

Jacqueline H.

No major cons experienced at this point - i've been using this software as a practitioner for 3 years now.

Kate M.

Jane got me through April 2020

My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing. Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting. It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Pros

Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package. Great customer service.

Cons

There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

Sandra This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied. I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you... And...

HIGHLY recommend

I have to give a BIG shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for not only reaching out to ensure I had all the info I needed and that I didn't have any questions or concerns, but he went ABOVE AND BEYOND and had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Thank you SOOOO much too!) recreate a VERY comprehensive form for me! I am beyond grateful for this collaborative effort from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has made a happy customer even happier! It was a huge burden lifted off my shoulders right now. My experience with their customer service is all positive!

Pros

Jane App has already greatly exceeded my expectations! I love that everything I wanted (and more!) is integrated all into one platform. The booking/scheduling, intake forms, telehealth, HIPAA compliance, appt reminders all in one!

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say at this time. Although the initial start-up is a little overwhelming, as it would be with anything that offers what they do, it is made to be as user friendly as possible.

Hi Kimberly, Thanks so much for sharing your experience working with Jane in your practice and for all your kind words. I love your Comments! It looks like Capterra doesn't like sharing their name publicly, but we figured out who you were working with, and I've passed along your words to them here internally :) I'm so glad you've had a positive experience during your transition to Jane....

Major issue with basic function

Pros

Nothing - I have a major complaint - see below.

Cons

I have used JaneApp as a client with about 3 different organizations and I always run into the same time-consuming, frustrating issue. When booking an appointment slot with someone, JaneApp gives you the option to choose that slot and book it. However, once you select the time slot, it says "Let's get you signed in." No problem. I sign in. But then, instead of simply completing the booking of...

Hi Amanda, Oh shoot. I'm sorry you're having trouble with Jane's online booking. You mention you're a patient having trouble booking with Jane's online booking flow. And that you're using Jane to book at 3 different practices! I can imagine, then, that any difficulties you're having are 3 times as frustrating. It definitely sounds like you're having a strange experience with the way...

Great admin help

It took me a few weeks to really understand and use JaneApp as it was a bit confusing at first to work myself through all the tutorials. I had to talk to them several times on the phone to figure some things out. But now that everything is up and running I really enjoy using JaneApp on a daily basis. Payment collection and booking and charting have become much more easy and even fun!

Pros

JaneApp is a great tool for scheduling appointments, receiving payments and letting patients book on an online booking page. It has a great look and feel to it, functions well and really helps cut down on admin time once it is up and running. It also has a very extensive charting options, so you can keep all your patient information in one place. And it has no a functional telehealth platform that makes it easy and safe to do online appointments while adhering to privacy protection regulations. The team is extremely friendly and always helpful and they have an extensive self help video library.

Cons

I like most of it. As a single practitioner, I wish there would be a more slim version for people like me as there are several functions I don't use but can't hide. Some functions are a bit inflexible, but you can usually work around it and they have a wish list for improvements. There are a few features I wish would be added, like being able to schedule non-patient times on your schedule like admin time etc (you have to use the break function for it). Another missing element is that you can't list your expenses, only the income.

Hi Anja, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on running with Jane! So glad you've invited Jane into your practice and that our team has helped make the transition a smooth one. We've been talking a lot about how to keep Jane both flexible for your unique needs but also hide all the features you might not want to work with. It's a great challenge and I'm excited about improving the FEELING of simplicity while still allowing you the flexibility and options to train Jane for exactly how your unique practice works. I love the desire for a "slim" version. We'll keep working on that. Thanks again for sharing your experience! Alison - Co-Founder

Go Jane!

Great! Friendly, fun, knowledgable company to work with. This is the first software we've used (gone through 3 over the past 12 years) that I've called FUN! Keep up the good work Jane!

Pros

Easy to use & customizable, compliant. Jane Team really listens to what their customers are asking for, so if it's something you really want that's not there yet, I'm guessing it will be in the near future!

Cons

Billing insurance & reconciling EOBs was my big dislike, but I think the new update is going to be fixing that:-)

Hi Ana, New update tomorrow and I hope it's exactly what you're looking for to help with reconciling EOBs and insurance billing! Send us a note by the end of the week to let us know what about the update is working and if there's still room for improvement. I'm excited to hear your thoughts! And I'm so thrilled to hear that you're finding running with Jane fun! I love that! We'll keep...

Dear Jane...

Two thumbs up. Ten out of ten. Gold star. Five out of five dentists approve. No side effects. My overall experience has been great, but honestly I would never have given a review if not for the customer service. You guys have THE BEST customer service I have ever encountered, and I am an idiot who is constantly contacting customer support and trying to figure out how to fit the phone in my helmet, you know? In my job, I need to call often for support. You have always been excellent; both the phone support and the text-based support. You're doing great. Stay golden, Ponyboy. Or girl, I guess, as it were. Jane and all. That's a reference to the Outsiders, by the way. Uhh... I'm old.

Pros

At a previous clinic, we used Booker. Booker was solid, pretty decent, no real complaints about the software itself. However, I've got a big complaint about the customer service. To put it bluntly, they sucked. Calling for help was like playing a fun little game of roulette... you spin the wheel, hope to get someone knowledgeable, and hang up and call again if you didn't. The only part about Booker's...

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say. Jane's cool, yo.

Oh. My. Word. Nick this is the best review we've ever received. I enjoyed every line of it - and I do apologize for our hold music. We've changed it twice, but I think there's definitely still room for improvement. I'll work on that first thing tomorrow. Any requests? And Nick... you're also pretty cool, yo. Thanks for sharing some of your experience working with Jane and for making me smile tonight. I love that you took the initiative to learn about how Jane might solve problems a little differently than your last software - and 2 to 3 times to learn something is pretty good actually! Also I read the Outsiders in grade 9. Do they not read that in school anymore? Maybe that makes me old too. Alison - Co-Founder

Highly recommend Jane App for health care setting

Love it and feel it is great value for what I'm receiving.

Pros

I have been using Jane actively for a few months and am appreciating it more and more on a daily basis! I've noticed an increase in new patient bookings as, apparently, people like the freedom to book online rather than playing phone or email tag with me. Many, many of my return patients comment how much they love Jane and how easy it is to use. In the past few weeks I've started online charting as well as the booking and this too is going well. I'm thrilled to finally be done with paper patient files (that I need to store for 10yrs once inactive!). This is much more efficient. Customer support is also excellent and response time is great!

Cons

Not really a con, but because Jane offers so much, there is a bit of a learning curve, at least for me. However, I'm not a tech-sort and had only done paper booking prior to Jane. Thankfully, they were able to walk me through any difficulties I was having with set up etc.

Hi Robyn, Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and welcome to the Jane Community! I love that you're finding success with the online booking through Jane - my practice is seeing 60% of our appointments booked online so I agree that it's a feature that is appreciated by patients. When I first opened my practice that number was closer to 25%, so it's interesting to see the change in...

Jane App for solo practice

Decreased workload with appointment reminders and payment collection options Great reports for my accountant and for taxes Keeps all chart notes and documents in one place Integrated Telehealth included They seem to be constantly improving my experience with upgrades Excellent help section, but also quickly respond to emails and phone calls

Pros

CUSTOMER SERVICE is excellent: highly responsive, respectful and effective Company is responsive to feedback and is continuously updating Seriously decreases my workload and increases my efficiency

Cons

Steep learning curve when getting started (but so many features)

Hi Dr. Young, Thanks for writing out this review of Jane. It's such a pleasure to hear where you're finding success with Jane in your practice (and where we can improve!). I'm also really glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our support team - we feel so privileged to be working with a Jane community filled with practitioners like you! I'm going to share your review with the team because it's so encouraging to hear this type of feedback. I especially love to hear that you're working with Jane as a solo practice - I love it when Jane can give you a bit of a "co-worker" when you're practicing on your own. Sometimes that can feel a bit lonely. Thanks again for this lovely review Dr. Young. Alison - Co-Founder

Jane is a Game Changer!

I love just about everything from creating templates to charting to the fullscript integration and just letting Jane work for me with online booking with booking notifications, creating disciplines, treatments... the flexibility and functionality and most of the time ease of use.

Pros

Ease of Use. Customer Support. Design. Functionality. Features. It feels like Jane really listens to the users needs and implements new features all of the time to reflect this.

Cons

So far I really only have Pros. If I had to choose a Con I would say sometimes I just cannot figure out how to intuitively do certain things with the EHR so I often hit up customer support to help me resolve my inquiries.

Hi Samantha, I'm so glad to hear you've started working with Jane! I just read your review to our whole team tonight and we were so honoured by your kind words. It sounds like you're really working with so many of Jane's features and the team is absolutely here anytime you might need help. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with Jane so far. Alison - Co-Founder

Incredible Program That Continues to Grow!

Overall Jane has been phenomenal! Not only are we happy with the flexibility and ease of use of the system, but the fact there's a community of users constantly offering help and feedback, and that Jane is incredibly responsive.

Pros

The fact that Jane had an integrated payment system that was incredibly easy to set up and use was a huge factor in our choice. Additionally, they offer online scheduling as well as the ability to send forms that we can create. Plus the charting is as simple or complex as you want it to be with a huge array of options.

Cons

Jane is still growing. One of the areas I'm hoping to see improvement in is its internal database of names. Currently, there is no way to segregate Clients (or Patients) from practitioners or even family members in a way that is useful. I'm hoping they'll integrate and/or add a way to prefill facilities & practitioners that are already in the system, so they don't have to be added over and over again.

Hi there Saki, So nice to hear from you and what an interesting title "Patient Advocate/Health Navigator". I love that. I'm so glad that you're working with Jane's integrated payments - we saw a really big shift over the Covid response period to contactless online payments. I'm glad that worked so well for you. And from the health navigator perspective - I appreciate your thoughts on the...

There's really nothing else like this

Jane has made so many things easier and dare I say - enjoyable. I used to dread all of my time spent on the computer, but no longer. From charting to managing payments and scheduling, there's really no comparison to Jane. A little more expensive than some bare bones options out there - but we made up for it (and then some) by simply reducing the # of no-shows. We used to have more than our share...

Pros

Sorry - can't pick just one, but for us the text reminder option (without additional cost) itself made up for the slight difference in cost compared to what we were using before. With text reminders we don't have the amount of no shows or late cancels that we used to. Also - custom charting/templates and ability to modify charts made by others before us, has saved me SO MUCH TIME charting & also made my charts more legible & organized. I'm embarrassed it took us so long to switch

Cons

It's so advanced compared to what I was used to that I got a bit overwhelmed at first. Fortunately, the various videos, articles, phone support, demo clinic (where I could play with various settings etc) and online meeting support was phenomenal with everyone genuinely friendly and focused on helping you without stock replies. Other con is that we had to use a not-so-perfect workaround for tracking groupon & other prepaid packages we sell. However, the good news is they're rolling out a fix for that sometime this fall

Oh my word Roberto, This is just too lovely. What an honour to get to read these words today - we shared your whole review with our team so that everyone that helps build and support Jane could read it too. I can't tell you how much your words around Jane's customization makes me smile. Every time we add a feature to Jane we have to make sure it will work in the seemingly MILLIONS of ways...

Best EHR Ever!

Jane App not only had an amazing product, it has an amazing and friendly team - always open to software improvement and help if it is needed. I've rarely had issues come up, but when I had a question or an issue, they were instantly there to solve it. They are constantly adding new features and responding directly to client feedback. My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!

Pros

I looked for years for a good EHR and Jane was definitely the answer. Being able to draw what I see on a patient right on the chart was a major attraction to me - but it does so much more! I can completely customize soap notes, send intakes confidentially to patients, and bill patients through the software integration. It is logically laid out and relatively intuitive once you get the basics down.

Cons

One of the challenges of being a full featured software is that it can take time to learn everything. In the beginning there weren't a lot of video tutorial - just written instructions. Even in the last couple of years Jane has responded with more visuals which I really appreciate. Areas I would love to see them develop in the future: A more robust inventory that allows calculation of COGS.

Hi Tabitha, Oh my - I really appreciate that you've been a part of Jane's journey over the last few years. This part of your review is just so lovely to read: "My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!" Thanks for such lovely words - and for inviting Jane into your practice. I'd love...

If you have a clinc you NEED JANE

If I have a question they get back to me promptly their tutorials are fantastic, so practitioners can practically train themselves online before onboarding. COVID hits and guess what they are the first do implement virtual treatment software with no extra charge and COVID screening and the ability to check in from their cars. This company CARES for you and your clients. Thank you with all my heart!

Pros

We have 6 practitioners and 3 rooms we share and 5 different disciplines. No other platform could support all our needs for online booking that integrated easily with our website. Kept track of their commissions and splits for services and products in a beautiful and simple financial section. And everyone could customize their own intake forms and treatment notes that are kept in Phipa highest standards online. We can book clients, accept payments send clients their insurance receipts in the click of a button. We literally do not have the expense of a receptionist Jane and their amazing help team is our best office manager!

Cons

We have a sliding scale for our therapists so this software doesn't allow that but they are adding new features on a weekly basis to accommodate all the needs of the users.

Good Morning Dana, Thanks for the lovely review! What a wonderful practice you have - I love the interdisciplinary approach. And how great to hear that Jane is working well for your wide range or practitioners. I am especially proud to read your comments about how Jane's covid response worked well for you and your team. I am going to share your kind words with Jane's team today! We've been talking about how we get to "help people help people" here at Jane - and your review here really helps bring that idea to life. Thanks for the work you do in your community! Alison - Co-Founder

A great Canadian made booking software

Overall we enjoyed using Jane App and was able to set it up for our specific needs. We loved being able to support a more locally owned business when choosing their service. Their customer support was good but was also delayed for up to 1 to 2 days at times. Their online help menu was very helpful at times.

Pros

We went with Jane initially because it was a Canadian based company had a great review from another float center we had consulted with. The mobile side of this software was very easy to use and navigate. It was easy to adapt it to our needs of running a float center; the app is intended for practitioner style business. (Chiro, massage, etc)

Cons

Does not have membership style functions or being able to have a single service token compared to a dollar value on someones account. Does not send out auto emails at different pre-determined intervals or other areas within the software.

Hi Devon, I love the patriotism! Thanks for your Canadian Support :) We are just about to implement a new "packages" feature that might be helpful to you! If you missed the summer feature showcase you can see a preview of how they will work: https://vimeo.com/452703248 Just follow the time stamp for packages down in the description of the video. And I'd love to hear more about the type of auto emails you're looking for - the "Ratings and Reviews" feature (also in that video I linked to above) might be what you're after? Coming soon too!! I hope you have a lovely week Devon, and thanks for taking the time to tell us a bit about your story with Jane. Alison - Co-Founder

Wonderful software, wonderful team!

Jane App has been a wonderful addition to our office and makes managing patient files a dream. The Jane team is always there to help if needed and are ever changing to grow with the new world.

Pros

East of use, always improving to make it work even better than it already does, its nice to look at.

Cons

The ability to limit what patients can see on he their profile.

Hi Terri, Thanks so much for all the stars! This is such a pleasure to read this morning. I love that you're enjoying working with Jane in your practice and that you're taking the time to "train Jane" in all the ways that work best for you through customization. So glad you're part of the Jane Community Terri! I especially love it when Jane gets along well with Admin Managers and Team - practices are a busy place and I'm always thrilled when Jane can help with the day-to-day. Have a wonderful weekend Terri! Alison - Co-Founder

Using Jane

I've been doing 'forensic tracking' of old VA claims. It's a tedious data entry process, but the results have been very satisfactory. We plan on training patients to recognize that we can deliver Chinese Medicine through telemed, and Jane's telemed service is so simple and easy, which is going to help.

Pros

Jane has been a fantastic 'staff member'. Scheduling is a breeze, tracking payments - especially VA payments - is incredibly useful and easy, especially compared to my old, clunky spreadsheet method. Best of all is the telemed feature. I'm also deeply appreciative of Jane's Covid-19 pre-screen process, which has simplified our patient entry. I've copied that template into a new chart template, so that practitioners can screen, on arrival, those patients who forget or are not computer savvy, also simplifying patient entry.

Cons

I would like to have more flexibility in designing patient communications (eg being able to format text), and in designing chart notes that fit on one page. Like any database, being able to access help depends on knowing what questions to ask. That's been a *bit* annoying, but if I really get stuck, I just send an email to Jane, and always get a response within 24 hours. We may go back and forth a bit, but I'm almost always satisfied by the results.

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for this review today! I just LOVE that you think of Jane as a staff member - part of the team. That's so great. And happy to hear that insurance tracking has been easier for you since you hired Jane. ;) One of my little secrets for searching Jane's guides is to user Google. Google has indexed them all - so if you go to Google and search your question (or keywords)...

Great product, excellent customer service

I've been consistently impressed with the customer service - the team are responsive and helpful. The only minor issue is the lack of customisability, but there's a trade-off with a lower price, so overall I'm very happy.

Pros

The ability to take online payments and to reconcile them with appointments was an absolute dealbreaker for me when looking for clinical notes software. Very few systems offer this feature; and Jane offers a better version than my old system, at a lower cost. Absolute no brainer. I also liked the fact that I only pay for a licence for clinicians and not for admin staff - that's a real bonus.

Cons

I'd used my old system for 10 years before switching to Jane, and it doesn't feel quite as intuitive yet. However - I felt the same way when I switched from my Nokia to an iPhone, and now that I'm used to it, I wouldn't consider switching back. I guess the only thing I'm not so keen on is the permissions, as they're not as customisable as I'm used to, which means I have to do some tasks that I would previously have given my admin team; and the fact that Jane's back-end team won't customise things for me (eg permissions and reports) as my previous software team were prepared to do for a price.

Hi Nell, Thanks for this review of Jane! And of Jamie - who probably helped you with your transition to Jane. I'm so glad you're finding online payments helpful to your practice. We couldn't have anticipated the importance of contactless payments in advance, but I know that they're being used by many practices to help with reduced risk in practice, and to pay for the newly popular online appointments....

Good

Pros

Customer support is absolutely outstanding!

Cons

The very pale coloured print of the days of the week in a the schedule and the time. Would be better in black. Hard to read which can lead to mistakes

Morning Sally, Thanks for the review and I'm so glad you're enjoying working with our team! We enjoy working with you too. And thanks for the feedback about the schedule display. Jane can sometimes display differently based on your device and monitor - some have found success by changing their monitor preferences, but we have a few other tips on schedule display too if you'd like to hear them! You...

Jane App is an amazing Practice Management System

I just wanted to take a moment and share how much I appreciate Jane and the whole team. They are an amazing, top-rate organization and their support and customer service are second to none! Their openness to feedback and constant improvements in performance and function make it a pleasure to use the system. My patients love the user experience too! Thank you Jane for always going above and beyond!

Pros

Integrated EHR, scheduling, billing, accounting functions, integrations with other apps/programs that are highly customizable for every individual or business

Cons

I would love to see an expansion of the "intake form" feature that would allow customized language for follow up forms to patients such as pain and function surveys, updates of personal/insurance information (I think most clinics do this on a yearly basis), etc. I currently send different surveys regularly, and I use the intake form function for this. Unfortunately, the language is set for new patient intake paperwork. It would be nice to have even just one more category for "Updates" or something like that.

Hi Peter! What a nice review to read today. I'm so glad to hear that you and Jane are enjoying working together :) Patient Reported Outcome Measures is a great feature request. So many fun and helpful features we could add here, and it's something we're excited about too! Updating insurance information regularly is a great call too. We're doing some development around insurance info collection...

Everything we wanted and more

Jane has made scheduling and payment almost effortless. It's worth every penny for that alone.

Pros

Jane's instantly available help, scheduling, payment process, and types of reports are at the top of my list. After that, adding/removing staff, setting up sessions, infographs, and now telehealth come a very close second. The opportunity to make suggestions regarding suggested features and voting on the features that are important to our practice is a cool thing, as are the chart templates that create a shared community of practice. Very groovy.

Cons

As a mental health practice, there are some issues around confidentiality that require practices which are very difficult if not impossible in Jane. With the help of Jane we have found workarounds - awkward but doable. We're hopeful that as more clinical practices focusing on mental health become a part of Jane, these features will be more readily available. There are no issues with Jane that would cause me to drop any stars. This platform is still a 10 on all fronts.

Susannah-Joy, Thanks for these kind words - first time we've heard that Jane is groovy, and I'm definitely digging it! ;) I love hearing that a shared charting template is creating a feel of community within your practice. That is such a wonderful idea and likely so helpful when coordinating client care. 5 gold stars for you too! And I'm so pleased to be able to tell you that more flexible...

Beautiful interface for holistic practices

Great customer service.

Pros

The interface is nice and quick to learn. Jane team is helpful and easy to contact by email. I like the ease of having clients do online intake, consents and billing. I like being able to build templates.

Cons

This software really lacks features for healthcare practitioners that need to track coding of ICD10.. which is important when you are ordering labs and billing. It doesn't have a way to have flowsheets of data or problem management, which is terrible for midwives. You can't track lab values anywhere either... it's like your having to open and keep open a visit note to have a template to enter values in. I have also seen no additional features or updates in the time I have been using it.. until Covid came along.. they added televisit option.

Hi Crystal, Nice to hear from you! I'm glad you've found much of Jane easy to use and that you've enjoyed chatting with our team Many of your cons are very true. Thanks for listing them here - as I think it's important for people considering Jane to recognize that integrated labs and the tracking of lab values over time isn't currently available. The "vitals" chart piece is built to...

Easy to set up, all inclusive, easy to use, great design

Having the scheduling, payment, auto-reminders, patient info, online scheduling--basically having everything I need in one place has been a dream. As a solo-preneur this has been a life saver for me!

Pros

Easy to set up and use, intuitive design, love that I can customize colors/branding, and have multiple locations. I like having access to templates but also the ability to edit them or create my own. Customer service is excellent, though honestly, besides a little help with initial set up, I've only had to contact them once in the first 6 months of using it.

Cons

In addition to 1:1 patient appointments, I offer workshops and trainings. I wish I could set up registration for these a little differently instead of it looking like a patient class, and would prefer a link to send people to register JUST for that workshop, instead of sending them to my calendar.

Oh Dr. Murtaugh, Your "pros" here is probably the nicest write up of Jane that I've ever seen. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share your experience. And I sent you a follow up email yesterday with some information on how you can jump directly to the classes registration area since every URL in the booking process is unique. Let me know if the email didn't come through :) I'm so glad that you're part of the Jane community - I ran through your instagram feed and your website and the work you're doing is impressive and so so helpful. Well done! You are one powerful solo-preneur and I'm so glad Jane can be part of your Team. Alison - Co-Founder

Essential for our day to day business activities

It's as if we gave them our business plan and said: "Here build a web app that we can build our business on." Truly built from the ground up for a busy clinic such as ours.

Pros

Reporting and client management is its strength. The support is impeccable and prompt. The uptime has been 99.99%

Cons

The UI is not as intuitive as I would wish it to be.

Thanks so much for your review Luis - we love to hear your thoughts. :) I received your review first thing this morning and it was a wonderful way to start this snowy Tuesday here in North Vancouver. I also own a clinic, and know how much happens every minute in a busy practice, so I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is working well for you over at Via. And I'm equally as invested in working...

Ease of use and customer service

I only work 1 day/week in my practice and they extend a discount to me for working so little. Love this! Thank you. Customer service is always amazing.

Pros

Really REALLY user friendly. Help pages are great as well. I rarely feel like I need to talk to someone from the company to solve an issue. They are constantly updating, upgrading and adding new features as well. When I do need to talk to customer service they are always quick to reply, extremely friendly, and are quick to get me an appropriate answer.