Loxo

The visually stunning AI web 3.0 recruiting platform

Loxo Reviews

Merissa M.

Doug P.

Cons

I asked again and they refused but gave me a 30% monthly discount but then turned off half the functionality unbeknownst to me because of the discount.

Lynda M.

Lynda M.

Formatting of internal emails can be time consuming and frustrating.

Alex C.

4.6

Loxo has been a game changer for us

The Loxo team is also incredible. You know it when you meet smart, professional people that are really good at what they do. Loxo is full of people like that. Everyone we've worked with from sales, to implementation, and in service of our account has taken great care of us. They are super responsive, have a can do attitude, and get the results. We're not tech savvy at all and the Loxo team has really done a great job of making this easy on us and getting our recruiters fully implemented, functional, and happy.

Pros

Loxo is very intuitive, full of time saving features and automations, easy to integrate with the web and other programs--and it gives our recruiters an extremely simple, and powerful tool they can use to be productive anywhere they can get on the internet. But Loxo AI, Source & Connect are the "muscles" that really make it go the distance for our team. We've used two other ATS systems that we liked, but Loxo is the best by far!

Cons

We just completed our 1 year roadmap review with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we're really happy with everything. I don't have anything to report here.

Best ATS & CRM we have used

It's a great product, and I like the design and layout - which is very important to me when using it daily as often as I do. We search for very specialized skillsets and their AI tools have not been as good as we'd hoped, but that improves over time and it's done better on some skills than others.

Pros

Ease of use, and ease of customizing to our needs. Instantly saves all email communication with our candidates and clients, without us having to do anything as long as its set up to sync them. Customer support is always very helpful and usually responds in a timely manner. You can do a lot more with this software if you use it fully, as it will show you your metrics in all areas important to you, thereby helping you improve your business processes.

Cons

The issues are not really specific to Loxo I feel, as I've seen the same issues with other ATSs too: too many duplicates sometimes, of candidates entered, and measuring new business development in their Deals section needs to be improved.

Overpriced and Under-delivers

I've realized no benefits using this tool and my clients did not like the interface so didn't use it and it didn't provide any value to me in terms of data. It's basically a warehouse for my resumes for now until I migrate out. I'm disappointed in myself for picking Loxo and should have done more homework. After vetting several ATS systems I chose them and sorry I did. Learned my lesson. Going to buy out of my contract and switch.

Pros

their resume parsing technology isn't bad.

Cons

Not only is Loxo more expensive $119-198/month than other ATS out there. I thought I would get more robust functionality but it's hard to close a job and have it show up in reporting as closed and it doesn't track fees in the pipeline as promised. No Linkedin integration. Integration of my data from previous ATS took over 8 weeks instead of the 3 that was promised and once complete it was a mess....

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are apologetic for your unsatisfactory experience with our product and service. We invest an incredible amount of our resources and energy into fostering a world-class user experience, so when someone has a poor experience we do everything we can to understand why learn, and improve. While we understand you had a poor experience and your desire to share that,...

LOXO ATS & CRM

Loxo is very user-friendly and there are a lot of great features. I have nothing constructive to say at this point. I am very happy with Loxo.

Pros

What I like best about Loxo is that it is an ATS & CRM! I have been using the Loxo free version and just decided to invest in the premium version and I am super excited as there are so many more benefits & features. I have been following Loxo since I started my business and I can’t believe how the platform has evolved in just over a year and a half. Using Loxo helps me become much more efficient, saving time and keeping organized.

Cons

There are some features that are not available in Canada but will be rolled out soon, within the next 2 months.

Loxo saved us from Bullhorn... finally

The support team is US-based and responds either immediately or very soon. It's not like Bullhorn where you have to create a ticket and wait... They're on it and will do whatever they have to do to make things work. The support is probably the best of any company I deal with personally and professionally.

Pros

The product just makes sense for what we do as recruiters. Adding candidates and clients from LinkedIn using Loxo's Chrome extension is quick and seamless. Creating jobs, adding candidates to those jobs, and visually seeing where they are in the process via Loxo's candidate pipeline is amazing. Unlike Bullhorn, when you search in Loxo, you can be confident those candidates or clients will show up in the results. It's a night and day difference and in a different league.

Cons

That we used Bullhorn for so long before making the switch.

It does it all

It has been great. I get multiple emails each day from other companies offering me products and services that seem great. But I can always respond, "My ATS already does that at no additional cost."

Pros

Loxo is one of the most affordable ATS that I've run across. It does everything that our previous systems did and so much more. Also, it is cleaner, faster, and easier to use. Customer Service is always available. They are always rolling out new features.

Cons

I wish it was easier to bulk select candidates from a list of over 25 people.

Great ATS!

Pros

This is a simple, easy to use, intuitive ATS for recruiters. It's especially great for recruiting consultants, agencies, and executive search firms. I can track everything - the reporting feature is great. UI is simple. Lots of bells and whistles like AI search, sourcing, and email campaigns. They also have fast, reliable, and friendly support! The team is great.

Cons

There are no major cons. I think this is a great tool.

Independent Boutique, but should be used by every enterprise

This is as 1 stop shop as I have seen.

Pros

- Being able to easily flush my candidate's Linkedin profile to Loxo is huge, easy and amazing. - Creating drip campaigns is an easy task, to say the least. - Loxo Source is years ahead of other ATSs

Cons

- I'd love to be able to respond through Loxo to people who respond to my drip campaigns. Currently, I have to go back to email. Not crushing, but it would be easier to work out of 1 system. - AI Matching is good. No one is great, but I'd like to see Loxo crush everyone.

Loxo Is An Amazing Service!

FIVE STAR!! Overall, I haven't been able to see a technology that is as clean, efficient, and budget-friendly. I highly recommend this to companies that need to get going quickly with their contact cadence needs.

Pros

I really liked how organized and clean it is.

Cons

Adding emails and integrating platforms is not the smoothest I've seen.

The Best in the ATS in the Industry!!

Pros

Everything, all the functions are so useful and helpful

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about his program..

Best in Class

I run an in-house talent acquisition company. None of the in-house ATS's wanted anything to do with us so our options were limited to "agency" ATS's. Loxo's ease of use, data enrichment features and modern interface are far ahead of the others in this category. HireScale aims to blur the lines, and Loxo is a great tool that's helping us reach our goals.

Pros

Loxo is easily the best agency based ATS on the market. For my business, I find the data enrichment features extremely useful. Whether I'm using it to track customer data or for the candidates, it seamlessly syncs with my email and offers quick ways to log, tag, track, send bulk email, customize templates and launch reqs. The feedback I get from candidates is always pleasant. It's easy for them to...

Cons

I would like to see more co-branding features, but this is pretty specific to our business model and Loxo is one of the only platforms I've found who offers any co-branding features so we're able to make it work.

Net Generation ATS

Excellent ATS - It may look pricey, but if you add up what you get it is right in the ball park - You get - phone system, email campaigns, email and phone search lookup, LOXO source to search for candidates automatically, lots of email and automation pipeline triggers for auto emails. Reporting is adequate. Support is very strong - conversion was great and easy - we did over 80k records with no issue from PCR.

Pros

Its simplicity - Its design allows for simple navigation that is logical. You can tell it was not a patched system that was put together over the years. It is strait foreword with really simply drag and drop parsing and pipeline candidate tracking . Its source capability and ability to find email addresses and phone numbers is next generation ability beyond other ATS's. It is flexible and allows record field customization and custom forms that we have implemented for candidate intake and qualification and even job order forms. Outreach email automation is awesome. I can drip campaign hiring managers forever if I want.

Cons

The Mobile version is very basic. Its not really anything beyond a contact lookup. They need to improve this so that you can run your business from your phone if needed. I am told that this is coming in 2021. They also need to make the search better with facets that allow further refining a search after you use their search builder categories. If you are a Boolean Pro you can do anything in search but we are not Pro's. You cannot get voice mails on their system from the road because the mobile version is not expanded yet.

Sales and Recruiting

Pros

This software brings together the Sales and Recruiting with strategic reports that enable us to move the staffing business forward. We use it for our prospecting of new and existing clients, operational contact management, and obviously sourcing candidates for recruiting in a tight labor market that Colorado has currently. Shortens the sale cycle, helps us drive out non value, and increase our market share.

Cons

We didn't realize all of the benefits of a coordinated effort between Sales and Recruiting functionality. We where under utilizing this software to define the passive market from both a sales and recruiting perspective. They are a growth company and need to tout the synergy between sales funnels and recruiting funnels.

Great software/Stellar support

Every one of my people is in Loxo hour by hour, minute by minute. We use it to track our core business, which is recruiting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me a few years ago and we made the switch. We're thrilled that we did.

Pros

We chose Loxo because it looks and works great. We try to attract innovators and previous products felt like they were designed in the 90s. Loxo is contemporary, thoughtful, and highly useable. We also think the world of their support staff. They always go above and beyond every day!

Cons

The CRM (meaning biz dev tracking) functions are not very robust. I know they weren't designed first as a CRM and they've nailed the ATS piece, but would love for a more usable CRM.

Great Product

It's a great candidate tracking tool and is extremely user-friendly. Great visuals and drag-drop features.

Pros

Ease of use, Intuitive functionality, and beautiful UI. The team at Loxo are fantastic at making software enhancements and customizing it to meet your needs.

Cons

The only con would be that it's not built out as well to support recruiter commission splits and contract recruiting models.

Best All in One CRM on the Market

My experience over the past year is that the company genuinely cares about their customers and keeping them happy. Anytime I've had any technical issues, they've been on it to fix within minutes. When you make suggestions, they are very open to making improvements. What I like about Loxo is that it's a one stop for all my needs. Before I started with Loxo, I had demo's with many other systems,...

Pros

This software combines an ATS, CRM, Job Posting Tool, Candidate Tracking, Texting, Campaigns, customization, AI technology, and more. They are continually improving and making the program better and better.

Cons

When posting jobs, there isn't a multiple post feature or a mass edit/delete/repost option. So every two weeks when I refresh my job posts, it's a long task to refresh, close, or add new jobs one at a time. An option to mass update/post would be a great feature.

When I first started using Loxo I was cautiously optimistic. Glad I followed Through.

easy to input and find candidates within the software, cut research time in half.

Pros

Easy to use interface. The loxo Chrome attachment is awesome. It has cat my research time in half. The calling interface is really cool. The way that it tracks everything I do with a candidate. Phone calls, email, submission etc... Works really well. They are also on top of constantly updating and then letting you know what the update is and how to use it. I do not use the forms feature but it looks...

Cons

The mobile version is terrible!!!! Only complaint. Man it is so hard to access candidate info. I have to turn my iphone sideways and you still do not get the whole details screen.

I chose LOXO after conducting trials and comparing several other platforms

Customer Support was amazing from the trial through implementation. They respond quickly and follow up to ensure that the problem/issue was fixed. Implementing was a breeze compared to some other programs.

Pros

The AI Source and Outreach programs are excellent

Cons

At first, I was put off by the cost, but after reading other reviews and talking with some people in my network that use it, I went for it. It absolutely has paid for itself ten-fold with the amount of time it saves me in data entry and the AI Sourcing.

Best ATS For The Money

Working as a solo independent recruiter I don't feel like I'm on a dessert island. Support and training always helps me feel connected.

Pros

The combination of ATS and VOIP all-in-one is great. Support is strong, if I ask to see an instructional video showing how to complete a function they send me a link. Plus there is an archive of training videos I can access independently. In certain situations they have custom made a quick video for me that demonstrates a solution to the problem I'm having. In other situations, they connect with me live to solve problems. Training and problem solving is always resourceful.

Cons

Look forward to enhancements on the current auto-resume branding function.

Excellent Software for RPO Agencies!

Pros

Campaigns, SMS messaging, bulk messaging, stages. I love that I can reach out to customer service with suggestions and genuinely feel like they're being taken into consideration! It's so nice to use a platform that welcomes feedback and is always evolving to meet their user's needs.

Cons

There are a handful of things I'd love to see yet, such as SMS templates, bulk changing Global Status within a project, bulk sourcing contact info for one stage of a project, etc.

A great start...

Although it's early in our process, we feel that Loxo is a great partner, not just an ATS.

Pros

What I liked most about the software was the support we had with Loxo colleagues. The ability to customize some features specific to our day to day operations is fantastic. The Loxo connect tool is great. Looking forward to getting more hits.

Cons

I think the Business Development tools can be improved. Since we recruit and do BD on a daily basis, we look forward to providing input to improve the BD sourcing and pipeline tools.

Sr. Partner

Awesome!

Pros

It's interaction with Linkedin. Ease of use. Customer Service, especially.

Cons

A few items here and there, but nothing major.

Very happy with Loxo

Pros

Loxo is user friendly and easy to learn. I have not used another ATS so I may be biased but I love the functionality of Loxo. When other companies approach our team, we usually find that Loxo offers most if not all of what we need compared to other similar products. The support team is responsive and friendly and resolve issues quickly. The newer automation features have been a game-changer for us.

Cons

We would LOVE the ability to text from a cell phone. I use the text feature all day long and it is frustrating that I can't use this feature when I am away from my desk.

Hands Down Best ATS

Perfect. Easy to use. Easy to customize. Set up for success.

Pros

Loxo does everything we need and provided us additional functionality we did realize we needed until it was provided. The customer support is absolutely first class. 100 percent happy customer.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment. It’s clean, easy to use. We thought a lot about how we wanted to use and set it up prior to implementing.

All in tool for Recruiting teams

From the implementation, to data transfer and training, the partnership has been great. We appreciate new features launches.

Pros

Transitioned to Loxo with team a few months ago. We love that this ATS does it all, from uploads from Linkedin to create candidates profiles to sending automated campaigns, it has been saving time and money to the team. We are attracted to the AI features too which will also be interesting for us as we automate sourcing processes. Team has been great from implementation to training. It is a game changer for the recruiting industry.

Cons

The response times can be a bit long sometimes but improving and the team is aware