Loxo Logo

Loxo Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.26/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

It's a great product, and I like the design and layout - which is very important to me when using it daily as often as I do.
Everyone we've worked with from sales, to implementation, and in service of our account has taken great care of us. They are super responsive, have a can do attitude, and get the results.
I asked again and they refused but gave me a 30% monthly discount but then turned off half the functionality unbeknownst to me because of the discount.
No Linkedin integration. Integration of my data from previous ATS took over 8 weeks instead of the 3 that was promised and once complete it was a mess.
Formatting of internal emails can be time consuming and frustrating.

Loxo users...

PCRecruiter

How would you rate Loxo?

Sr. Partner

Awesome!

Pros

It's interaction with Linkedin. Ease of use. Customer Service, especially.

Cons

A few items here and there, but nothing major.

A great start...

Although it's early in our process, we feel that Loxo is a great partner, not just an ATS.

Pros

What I liked most about the software was the support we had with Loxo colleagues. The ability to customize some features specific to our day to day operations is fantastic. The Loxo connect tool is great. Looking forward to getting more hits.

Cons

I think the Business Development tools can be improved. Since we recruit and do BD on a daily basis, we look forward to providing input to improve the BD sourcing and pipeline tools.

The Best in the ATS in the Industry!!

Pros

Everything, all the functions are so useful and helpful

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about his program..

Very happy with Loxo

Pros

Loxo is user friendly and easy to learn. I have not used another ATS so I may be biased but I love the functionality of Loxo. When other companies approach our team, we usually find that Loxo offers most if not all of what we need compared to other similar products. The support team is responsive and friendly and resolve issues quickly. The newer automation features have been a game-changer for us.

Cons

We would LOVE the ability to text from a cell phone. I use the text feature all day long and it is frustrating that I can't use this feature when I am away from my desk.

Hands Down Best ATS

Perfect. Easy to use. Easy to customize. Set up for success.

Pros

Loxo does everything we need and provided us additional functionality we did realize we needed until it was provided. The customer support is absolutely first class. 100 percent happy customer.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment. It’s clean, easy to use. We thought a lot about how we wanted to use and set it up prior to implementing.

Loxo Review - BEST SYSTEM BY FAR

By far the best system on the market. If you want to maximize your team's efficiency and get a recruiting solution that actually solves your problems, then Loxo is the platform for you.

Pros

Loxo is by far the best solution for recruiting on the market. The team their truly understand the needs of high-functioning recruiting teams. The candidate database is unlike anything else I've used on the market. It's searchable on several different levels making my team more effective, and you can easily add candidates into marketing lists, one-off email sends, and click-to-dial campaigns. Yes, you can call directly from within Loxo with no extra tools needed. With loxo, you also get a unique job view that makes it very easy to manage all search projects.

Cons

So far I have no complaints. I've used Bullhorn, FileFinder, Invenias, Crelate and Zoho and none of them even compare to how great Loxo has been for our firm.

All in tool for Recruiting teams

From the implementation, to data transfer and training, the partnership has been great. We appreciate new features launches.

Pros

Transitioned to Loxo with team a few months ago. We love that this ATS does it all, from uploads from Linkedin to create candidates profiles to sending automated campaigns, it has been saving time and money to the team. We are attracted to the AI features too which will also be interesting for us as we automate sourcing processes. Team has been great from implementation to training. It is a game changer for the recruiting industry.

Cons

The response times can be a bit long sometimes but improving and the team is aware

Loxo is the wave of the future for recruiting

Overall I am very pleased with Loxo and their staff - they offer an excellent platform and customer service. That is HUGE for me.

Pros

I loved my dedicated customer support person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she walked me through the whole system to make sure I understood everything. Loxo incorporates Digital Marketing tactics with recruiting to make the process flow that of ease and eliminates a lot of the time consuming task in the push of a few button.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the software. Anything I couldn't figure out, customer service was there to help me.

LOXO ATS & CRM

Loxo is very user-friendly and there are a lot of great features. I have nothing constructive to say at this point. I am very happy with Loxo.

Pros

What I like best about Loxo is that it is an ATS & CRM! I have been using the Loxo free version and just decided to invest in the premium version and I am super excited as there are so many more benefits & features. I have been following Loxo since I started my business and I can’t believe how the platform has evolved in just over a year and a half. Using Loxo helps me become much more efficient, saving time and keeping organized.

Cons

There are some features that are not available in Canada but will be rolled out soon, within the next 2 months.

Finally, custom recruiting software for agency recruiters!

I wanted to consolidate all of my software (sourcing, biz dev campaigns, project workflow and reporting) into 1 system and it worked. No more need for multiple software vendors to find people and communicate with clients and candidates.

Pros

Very intuitive, easy to use and all the features needed to find new clients, prospect and get new searches. All of the candidate tracking, communication and workflow features you could need. I'm finally able to do most of my day-to-day work in one system!

Cons

There really are not any Cons. They have a great product road map and are constantly making improvements on features/functionality. It gets better every month!

Great product, great service!

I am really happy that this is the software that I chose to manage my pipeline. It has made it so easy to report on my activity and follow up with candidates. I highly recommend using this software!

Pros

I have used many ATS and CRM systems throughout my career and this is the best of both all in one system. It is amazing at tracking candidates through the recruiting life cycle specifically the sourcing pipeline. The customization of the work flow is a great as well as the customized marketing campaigns inclusive of emails, texts and reminders. I have been quite pleased with my experience with Loxo so far. Lastly the customer support team is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. I definitely recommend Loxo!

Cons

My only criticism is that the AI in job descriptions only searches your individual system and not the broader system. They have put in a request for an enhancement to do this for me already.

We're glad we made the switch!

Pros

Great desktop/ web UI. Ease of use. Really like the searchability and the drag and drop. The Outlook extension was a nice add, as well as the Forms builder. Text feature is nice. The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature.

Cons

Lacks integration with other tools, which sometimes requires a duplication of effort on our part. Some data was not easily exported when we needed to export to other tools. The mobile UI could use some work.

Intuitive and nice design. Very different from traditional ATS.

We get improved, consistent team communication. We get more exposure on our searches with the organic aggregator feeds to Indeed, SimplyHired & Glassdoor.

Pros

The value and the ability to index out our jobs to job aggregators at no additional charge (organic feed).

Cons

It can be difficult to search for what you want. There are some ticks with it that I have given feedback on. However, the Customer Support is superb! Also their willingness to make frequent improvement and changes is spot on! It is better used as a stand alone ATS. If you need CRM capabilities, it's not there yet. I would recommend seeing if it's right for you.

good product

it is a good experience, but glitches need to be figured out for it to work better.

Pros

I appreciate the way to parse resumes, however sometimes it does not catch duplicates because the system is so specific.

Cons

The system is very glitchy on days. And searching within loxo hasn't been figured out yet. it is very specific which allows for a lot of duplicate candidates and people not being pulled on certain searches when they should be.

Great ATS and More!

I've enjoyed working in the product, and the team has been nothing but helpful and responsive since Day 1. I would definitely recommend Loxo to anyone looking for a combination of intuitive ATS features and sourcing capabilities within one single platform.

Pros

I found the ATS functionality to be very intuitive and robust. It's very easy to source candidates in Loxo or add them manually into the platform, and then assign them to a particular job. With the ease of tracking candidates' activity, logging call or email notes, and moving them throughout the pipeline, Loxo does a great job of making the recruiting process more efficient. This is definitely appreciated, especially at a reasonable budget for a small team like ours!

Cons

Although not a major complaint, I sometimes found the sourcing function to be less than adequate, given missing profile information for candidates. That said, they recently completed a major update and the databases should be more accurate and up-to-date now, for more reliable sourcing.

Great ATS - Great Service

Pros

I like the ease of use when using Loxo. It has been customized in a way that allows my firm to access the top individuals in my network quickly and with pin point accuracy.

Cons

Would prefer to have more features with setting up interviews and scheduling appts.

Very easy to get started

I was able to hit the ground running.

Pros

The ability to add candidates to Loxo from LinkedIn. This saves a LOT of time. I also like the way I can quickly see where candidates are in the recruiting process on the jobs screen

Cons

Just a couple minor ease of use/efficiency items *Inability to update candidate workflow while in the people view *Would like to see most recent update in people view *Call list - would like to see what job person is matched to *Adding candidates from Loxo, add a 2nd Add to button at the bottom of the window, vs having to scroll down for the job and then back up to the top to add *When entering data in people record, you enter on the left hand side of screen (ie, like adding email address), but then have to go to the right to click save. *Need a field and report for Source. This is a huge asset in determining the most successful avenues for understanding which sources are most effective. Also great when communicating status to hiring managers on progress of their search/opening

Great platform, they continue to improve

Pros

If it's not available on loxo today, just give it a few months! They go above and beyond to iterate on the product to make it a more effective and efficient tool. The staff is lovely and responsive. The UI is good looking with lots of drag and drop options. It's the perfect tool for our business today.

Cons

In a perfect world, there would be more seamless integrations with social platforms.

Loxo Rocks - best ATS I have seen in 20 years!

Excellent - Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is AMAZING and so patient with me!!!!!

Pros

How easy it parses LI profiles! Love it!!

Cons

Only 50 Loxo Connects per user per month. That's used up in 1-2 days for a good recruiter.

Recruiter review

Great.

Pros

Ease of use, features, candidate tracking and customer support.

Cons

There is not much to complain about. All of our issues are addressed and communication with the Loxo team is always expedient.

The best ATS

Pros

Loxo helps keep us organized and allows us to collaborate with our clients to provide exceptional service. It has allowed us to work on more job orders, keeping us organized and making sure we are on top of communicating with our client and candidates.

Cons

The mobile app could be further developed.

Recruiting Software that works!

Staying in touch is much easier now with clients and candidates.

Pros

Easy to parse, friendly to search, texting, drip emails, and setting up automation. The biggest plus is that in the short time we have used Loxo they have updated new features making things even simpler.

Cons

Nothing at this point, so far so good.

Love It!

Pros

Love the ease of use, multiple integrations in one place, sourcing options

Cons

I only wish the price was a bit lower, but no other complaints

Loxo is a great software that helps keep my co-workers and I very organized and easy to search.

You are able to keep track of candidates progress, who is working with which candidate and easy to search.

Pros

I like that the customer service support is very responsive and helpful. I am able to add and take away notes, number and emails very easily. I also like how everything is documented properly so co-workers are stepping over each other.

Cons

When using a mail merge, it makes it very difficult to keep organized with this feature. If a person responds to the email, the bucket does not change. This causes confusion and disorganization.

Simple and purposeful

All we need without unnecessary features and functionality

Pros

The Loxo team has built an intuitive, easy to use applicant tracking solution using techniques, messaging and search technology that I had not previously seen in other solutions, irrespective of size or price.

Cons

None. For my group, there are no cons of any significance