Qooper Reviews

4.93/5 (15 reviews)

Anonymous

Thoughtful design and great customer service

Reviewed 2019-12-13

Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Pros
- flexibility of the program - diversity of options and uses for users - ability to track and monitor usage - the video chat - helpfulness of customer success manager - it's on an app and is still affordable - responsiveness around feedback from customers

Cons
Some additional features would be desired: - group chat - availability of a forum - interactive with other programs such as zoom

Response from Qooper

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

Kiara Williams

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

Reviewed 2019-12-06

Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

Pros
It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

Cons
Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

Lori Davis

Unbelievable functionality and support

Reviewed 2019-10-25

Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Pros
Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

Cons
We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

Response from Qooper

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Adrienne Arguijo-Morgan

Great Trial Experience

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Excellent customer service. Omer very attentive to clients, quickly responds to messages, and is quick to work with his team on issues. I think most everything was tended to/solved with the span of a few hours. Really appreciate the frequent check-ins and prompt communication. Very happy with our decision to use Qooper for our mentoring needs.

Pros
It's very user friendly, provides excellent data and analytics, easy to interact with, upload items, share information. Appealing to students. Like the multi-functionality of text, video, and meeting calendar.

Cons
Would like to be able to upload PDF documents directly into events, news, and announcements and send push notifications with document attached.

Response from Qooper

Adrienne thank you for your wonderful review! We are very happy with how much the students engage with your apps and the analytics you're collecting. The activity we see in the backend is phenomenal! I will be reaching out to you after this to show how to put PDFs into events, news, and announcements that go out as push notifications.

Lynne Gassant

Product Review

Reviewed 2019-10-28

Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees. The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

Pros
We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

Cons
Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

Response from Qooper

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

Anonymous

The apps, the platform and the team are working wonders!

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Our experience was a breeze. We have a small mentoring program for education in my university and wanted to use Qooper to bring mentors and mentees closer and be able to track the development. The matching tools are super intuitive and they took the matching workload completely out. The look of the admin dashboard and apps are just gorgeous, so simple. We really loved the software and their super helpful team. They were always there for us, even on weekends or late hours. We look forward to using the new features and products they're launching in the even bigger program.

Pros
The platform is very flexible, customizable and super easy to use. We barely needed help to get the program going. The apps are super fun and easy to use. The grad students and alumni really liked it. As program managers, we really like that we are able to manage the program with automation tools. There is such a high level of tracking on the platform. Thanks to the tracking we are able to make decisions based on data and show off the ROI. The apps made the program so convenient and accesible in the busy schedules. This was a huge win in our program. Also, since the grad students and alumni have busy inboxes, the push notifications of the apps made the access instaneous, no matter where and didn't get lost in their inboxes so this really boosted the engagement. We also were provided a landing page to send to the participants which explained the program, how to take part so took a lot of work off our shoulders.

Cons
Not much to say really. I'm quite impressed by using the platform and we'll probably be looking to have the branded materials for a larger program.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure serving your program and we are ready to prepare the branded apps for your university.

Petr Zelenka

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

Reviewed 2019-03-23

I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable. The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times. I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me. I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Pros
One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot. I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web. I'm just delighted with their products. Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless. Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience. I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Cons
Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it. I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Cliff Roperez

Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved

Reviewed 2019-05-30

I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

Pros
I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access even for our very old mentors and mentees. No complains from participants, and the measurement tool just gives all data that we need about the usage and interactions happening. No headache, easy to navigate, straigthforward and the participants don't have any issues so far. So kudos to the team behind Qooper for continuing to listen to the clients in improving and adding functionalities and ease of work to users and admin. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10 out of 5 stars!

Cons
so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

Response from Qooper

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.

Yigit Tokbey

Reviewed 2019-08-26

It has been an excellent experience. Qooper teem is great to work with and they are as responsive as customer service gets. We needed no training at all since the software was extremely intuitive. The engagement has been great so we are very happy with that as well. Our engineers are now able to consult their mentor about their decisions on the fly and make faster yet more accurate decisions which we're able to monitor.

Pros
We really like the ease of use of the materials and accessibility. Since engineers and their mentors are quite busy and often in the field, we wanted a solution that would be convenient to them and can track their activities. The tracking has been super insightful to understand what the employees are working towards and what they need. Also, we saw a correlation between disengaged employees and their progress so that was a good metric.

Cons
We really want a library feature to collect together all the learning materials that are developed in the program. This is not something they have but they just gave us a date to finish this up and actually asked for our feedback about it so that was quite cool.

Response from Qooper

Thank you very much for the review! You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to expanding your program.

Stephan CORIDON

Great Software and Exceptional Service

Reviewed 2019-12-15

Qooper offers very good support to customize the product and the functionalities. The team is fully engaged to help and to answer your needs.

Pros
Very easy to use Functionalities are impressive Both mobile and desktop interface

Cons
I don't have any complaints about the software so far.

Response from Qooper

Stephan, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with you on this program. Looking forward to more success stories!

Yarkin Sakucoglu

Qooper is indeed next level!

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy. We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

Pros
We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement. Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for mentoring software.

Cons
Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their short lead time in our case.

Amanda Keck

Thank you for a great mentorship experience!

Reviewed 2020-01-22

As a pilot, it is difficult to make meaningful connections in the industry while traveling all over the world. I really enjoy connecting with other female pilots and hearing about their challenges in a male-dominated environment. It's so important to have mentors that understand you and help you grow in your career, so having the technology to facilitate that has been useful.

Pros
Easy to use platform for mentorship to improve diversity and inclusion in my area.

Cons
I was able to set my goals, action items, and resources, so I’m pretty happy that I can have all of my career development in one place. Also, communication was seamless.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the great review Amanda and we hope to bring the same experience to more pilots.

Anonymous

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

Reviewed 2019-07-23

We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Pros
We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Cons
I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

Response from Qooper

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

David Gaglio

Excellent solution to assign experienced associates to junior consultants

Reviewed 2020-01-21

We have junior associates who need to get up to speed faster and have the best guidance in some of the projects. This is why we partnered with Qooper team. The program was easy to set up and we were able to get the support and guidance for the junior level consultants in a much improved the output. We really appreciate Qooper team. They've been so helpful during setup with their recommendations and resource library. Also, live support is super helpful at any point in the program. With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them. This way, they're able to create their support group, easily show them the project they're working on and get help.

Pros
Customizable, flexible and easy to use. I love the ability to create resources depending on the projects we get and use the action items feature.

Cons
Not so much so far. We do look forward to the reporting because the analytics have been quite helpful on spotting who's having difficulty with their projects.

Response from Qooper

David thank you for the compliments and it is great to see how the junior associates benefit from the program!

Dominika Bujalski

Great Product and Service

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-01-18

Describe your overall experience: It is difficult to onboard employees quickly because we have a lot of learning materials and training. With Qooper, we have been able to create valuable resources for quicker onboarding but also retraining for employees as well. I really enjoy the mobile app functionality so that our employees can exchange information on a professional channel. The ability to track their progress, interest areas, activity levels have been key to curating our onboarding system and to improve their job satisfaction.

Pros
Better employee onboarding and engagement

Cons
We would love to have quizzes in the learning materials and it sounds like it's something they're developing so we're excited about that. We just used our Qualtrics quizzes for now which has worked well.