Qooper  Logo
Qooper

Launch scalable mentorship programs with best practices

visit website

Qooper Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.47/10

Reviews by rating

We are very pleased with the software and the company. The support is topnotch, and they are very accessible.
With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them.
Buttons scattered all over. Sometimes, it is hard to find the buttons when searching.
First, the software was a bit difficult to navigate and use.

Mike v.

Political Organization, 1-10 employees

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's...

Pros

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

Cons

- Haven't found any cons yet.

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

KL

Kassie L.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Customer Service, Amazing Platform

I would highly recommend Qooper to anyone. We switched from another platform earlier this year and the quality difference is incredible!

Pros

Affordability, customer service, user friendly, groups are fantastic, great initial content, but fully customizable for your program needs.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app has a few glitches, but when taken to the team, they are fixed. Certificates are not customizable.

For future customers' review, please feel free to see our best in the market mobile app that got a relaunch in early 2023 and now customizable certificates.

AM

Ana M.

review

It's been ok so far

Pros

I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

Cons

lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

MH

Matthew H.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

An AI mentoring platform that is a step above the competition

Aside from the platform itself (which is exceptional), working with Qooper has been one of the best HR/OD - Platform partnerships I've ever had. Our CSM Ipek has been an exceptional resource from early conversations, through configuration and deployment. She has also been an exceptional resource in terms of responding to queries, offering advice and guidance and keeping in touch in relation to new features and developments. It has been an absolute please to work with her over this past year.

Pros

The AI matching feature was a big seller. Although we were going to be starting small, we knew from the outset we wanted the ability to offer mentoring opportunities to our global team, having a system which lifted this 'burden' when managing any mentoring program with many users was critical. It's proven to be the right choice for us in terms of its ease of deployment, applications of use, ease of customisation and deployment.

Cons

There are probably some additional admin features I would love to see now that we've been using the platform for a while, however, our CSM has been extremely open to our feedback and suggestions.

GN

Gouhar N.

Brilliant Decision to Switch to Qooper

Our overall experience has been excellent. The customer service is extraordinary and attentive whenever we needed assistance. We have grown our program 10 fold thanks to switching over to Qooper and our members have nothing but positive experiences using it, I very rarely get users reaching out to me needed help or having issues.

Pros

Ease of use for both the user as well as the admin. Our membership normally needs extra assistance with instructions on enrollment, however, with Qooper, I have not needed to provide extra guidance, instructions, or videos, which has saved us admin time. Difficulty enrolling is no longer a reason for users not joining the mentoring program.

Cons

If I had to name one thing, it would be the inability to have video chats within the software. There is a work around, where the users schedule a video call within the software so the session can be tracked but they can't hold the meeting within the platform.

WL

Wendy L.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Best Support and Service

We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

Pros

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

Cons

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Thoughtful design and great customer service

Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Pros

- flexibility of the program - diversity of options and uses for users - ability to track and monitor usage - the video chat - helpfulness of customer success manager - it's on an app and is still affordable - responsiveness around feedback from customers

Cons

Some additional features would be desired: - group chat - availability of a forum - interactive with other programs such as zoom

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

KW

Kiara W.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The...

Pros

It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

LG

Lynne G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Product Review

Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees. The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

Pros

We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

Cons

Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

CN

Cecelia N.

Mentoring Upgrade

It has been positive from start to finish.

Pros

We love the ability to assist our members in their mentoring journey. We provide content and have the ability to report out the impact. I appreciate most the customer service that we have with Ipek who makes everything easier.

Cons

I don't have anything to complain about with Qooper. Our experience has been completely positive.

LD

Lori D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Unbelievable functionality and support

Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Pros

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

Cons

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

EO

Ege O.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easy-to-adapt - Qooper made my mentoring experience seamless and enjoyable

Using Qooper was a positive experience from start to finish. The platform's user-friendly interface, customizable features, and extensive resources made for a seamless and enjoyable mentoring experience.

Pros

I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the software. What I liked most about Qooper was how easy it made the entire mentoring experience. From the initial sign-up process to connecting with my mentor, everything was seamless and straightforward. Qooper has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and find the resources I needed. I appreciated how I could customize my mentoring...

Cons

I have no negative feedback to share about my experience with Qooper.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price

Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

Pros

Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

Cons

Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

SA

Samantha A.

Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 employees

New to Qooper, but so far so great!

We received a lot of feedback about how a mentorship program would be valuable and while we are still rolling out this program and starting with a pilot group, but so far this system is working well for us.

Pros

Qooper was easy to launch and we had a lot of support from our Customer Success Manager which was extremely helpful. This is a new program for us so for administering a pilot program, it had the customizability and flexibility that we were looking for. The goal is to have a mentor program that is self-administered so the matching algorithm was a big win for us.

Cons

Since it is relatively new, there are still some features that need to be implemented that would be ideal to have, but otherwise, the system operates as expected. We tried to utilize their in-house mentor training and that did not go well.

Thank you so much for the amazing review Samantha and we do agree that professional trainer didn't fit your population! A new one is assigned for the live trainings and we're so happy all is going great with the platform.

PZ

Petr Z.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable. The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times. I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me. I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Pros

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot. I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web. I'm just delighted with their products. Extremely intuitive, instantly...

Cons

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it. I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

LB

Lea B.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Starting a Mentorship Program? Please check out Qooper!

Great experience. Our Implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden] has been absolutely amazing. She is super responsive and always willing to help. She made the implementation a breeze and continues to check in with us to make sure things are going well. On top of having a great point of contact, the system has everything you need to implement a mentorship program. If you are a small team trying to get a program off the ground, this is a great solution.

Pros

Easy to implement. Easy to use. Easy to learn as an administrator. Straightforward user interface for mentors and mentees. You can modify things specific to your company and program but honestly, most of it is set up in a way that would likely need minimal adjustments.

Cons

Once a mentor and mentee are matched...regardless if they continue or end their relationship mid program, the system will still send out meeting reminders. I know Qooper is working on solving this so I don't expect this to be a problem long-term.

Yarkin S.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Qooper is indeed next level!

Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy. We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

Pros

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement. Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for mentoring software.

Cons

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their short lead time in our case.

Keji T.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

Qooper - With Insight Education

Qooper has helped with improving our safeguarding initiative as communication is now captured in one place. Students can freely reach out to their mentors and have a place whereby they can access other mentees on the programme.

Pros

As a whole the platform is user friendly which is always a plus when working with students. The features on the deliver great ease, for example the prompts that are given by the 'Learning and Steps' section is nicely navigated. Moreover, the matching algorithm has made life simple.

Cons

Honestly, the only feature missing is the the app which would elevate the platform even more - especially for students. That way students can check their app as opposed to their emails. The data report it would be nice to also see the number of actual meetings that have taken place.

AV

Anjie V.

Legal Services, self-employed

An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!

My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

Pros

(1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame. (2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations. (3) The Qooper team is highly responsive. (4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

Cons

(1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily. (2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app. (3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile. (4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

CR

Cliff R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved

I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

Pros

I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access...

Cons

so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.

AY

Amber Y.

Our team LOVES Qooper

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. (I honestly cannot over-emphasize that!) Our mentoring program had become an unmanageable one for our organization. Now we are able to scale indefinitely while providing significant value on both sides of the mentorship "table."

Pros

Many of the Qooper features make our process easier every day, but my favorite is the learning resources. Qooper provides a visible, expedited management tool for 1:1 mentorship (our primary goal) but also SCALABLE tools like learning and groups. We went from color-coded Google Sheets to a polished, professional platform that supports our mentoring program in truly meaningful ways.

Cons

Working with Apple was a pain, but that's not Qooper's fault. Because of the current climate during COVID, we have needed to supplement the groups function with online networking events to keep mentors feeling connected.

Amber! Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for being an amazing partner!

AA

Adrienne A.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Great Experience From Conception to Full Implementation

Pros

Excellent customer service! The leadership and implementation team is very attentive to clients, quick to respond to messages and work to resolve issues that arise. Most every concern, issue, or question is tended to/solved with the span of a few hours. Really appreciate the frequent check-ins and prompt communication. Very happy with our decision to use Qooper for our mentoring needs. It's very user friendly, provides excellent data and analytics, easy to interact with, upload items, share information. Appealing to students. Like the multi-functionality of text, video, and meeting calendar. New features added regularly keeps the app engaging.

Cons

None so far. Everything has been great and issues minimal.

Thank you for the amazing review Adrienne!

AC

Ashley C.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Qooper for Graduate Students

Pros

What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

Cons

There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

YT

Yigit T.

Construction, 10,001+ employees

It has been an excellent experience. Qooper teem is great to work with and they are as responsive as customer service gets. We needed no training at all since the software was extremely intuitive. The engagement has been great so we are very happy with that as well. Our engineers are now able to consult their mentor about their decisions on the fly and make faster yet more accurate decisions which we're able to monitor.

Pros

We really like the ease of use of the materials and accessibility. Since engineers and their mentors are quite busy and often in the field, we wanted a solution that would be convenient to them and can track their activities. The tracking has been super insightful to understand what the employees are working towards and what they need. Also, we saw a correlation between disengaged employees and their progress so that was a good metric.

Cons

We really want a library feature to collect together all the learning materials that are developed in the program. This is not something they have but they just gave us a date to finish this up and actually asked for our feedback about it so that was quite cool.

Thank you very much for the review! You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to expanding your program.

AS

Angela S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Great ROI, easy to deploy

This is the second semester we've had a mentorship program and it is nice to be able to track when people are meeting and communicating! Before, we were just letting them run wild.

Pros

We were in a rush to move our mentoring program online for our very shortened fall semester, and after reviewing several companies, we decided to go with Qooper because of the value and how quickly it could be implemented. In less than a month, I had the whole program ironed out and learning modules populated, and we were accepting members. The Qooper team was super-responsive and continues to hold my hand thru the first semester of using the program. We did have trouble with the Apple customization, but that was on our end. Thankfully, Qooper has a work-around. I really can't say enough about the level of customer support from Qooper.

Cons

We were looking for better ways to generate matches so our committee could hand-select matches, which wasn't available at first, but, thanks to the Qooper team, now is available. It would be nice to be able to switch between admin and user screens, and be able to sort steps by triggers, but with that feedback from us, I'm sure that Qooper is working on it.

Angela thank you for the amazing review!