SignalHire Reviews

SignalHire Reviews

4.92/5 (12 reviews)
1,004

Christian Boyce

Solid piece of software for sourcing hard to find candidate!

Reviewed 2017-02-28

I have been trialing Signalhire and I have to say I have been impressed by the quality of information that can be accessed on profiles. I specifically headhunt top talent in the technology sector and this tool has provided me with some up-to-date information. I have not used the ATS side as we already have a ATS/CRM but it is easy to use and would be a great asset to any recruitment agency that is in startup mode. I like the analytics side of things which enable us to determine how likely a candidate is going to move and the algorithm¿s used seem pretty good. Overall the product is easy to navigate and would compliment any current ats/crm system you are currently using. After using aggregators such as Connectifier, 3sourcing and Open Web. The customer service has also been very quick to respond and has been very helpful indeed. I would recommend this as a great additional tool to search for the best talent in technology.Pros- the interface is easy to use and the candidate profile information is up-to-date.

Vadym Donchenko

Good for recruiting

Reviewed 2016-11-30
Review Source

I use this software by myselfe and all my team do it too. It includes all necessary tools for recruiting and HR management. Search, ATS, BI and team management. And they say that it's gona be CRM soon on it. As a head of recruitment I can check and manage the workflow of all my team members. I'm sure that this service is good alternative for Linkedin paid services. It costs me only 5k usd a year for all my company users.It's cheap and cover all fields of work process.

Sara Shurpi

Good for search and managing your work.

Reviewed 2016-12-02
Review Source

Excellent software for all sorts of vacancies! I do WW recruiting, my candidates are from various locations. SignalHire cover it! Features that I use the most are: search, ATS, broad database and personal contacts of candidates. Now I am able to reach anyone via mail, phone or social profile. Linkedin doesn’t give me this opportunity. SignalHire price policy is much more loyal than its competitors have. And it’s service is much better for me. I strongly recommend to use this soft or at least give it shot and ask for a demo version.Search, DB, ATS, "get contacts"

Amit Babbar

Great tool for finding the contact info of contacts.

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Easy to use, pulls social media links of candidates as well. Getting great support from their customer friendly rep..

Anonymous

Great software to access resumes on restricted resume sites

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Accessibilty to contact info of hidden resumes/profilesAbility to access contact info for candidates searched on LinkedIn. Contact in information email is accessed for about 90% of searched candidates. Out of the remaining 10% about a third have phone contact only.

Sal Leone

Excellent platform for tracking and sourcing candidates

Reviewed 2017-01-16

This is a very powerful platform for tracking and sourcing candidates. Our goal was to find a solution that was easy to navigate, with a simple and clean UI. Their integrated ATS is easy, fast and highly functional and their candidate sourcing tool is a powerhouse. We have been through various platforms, this has been the best. Everything you need to accomplish is on one screen, no need to click-thru 10 screens to finalize a task. This saves us a significant amount of time. The customer support has been phenomenal, very responsive. Powerful tool with an easy to master UI

Yegor Poltavetsky

My work has become easy

Reviewed 2016-12-02
Review Source

I deal with thousands of candidates from all over the world every day. Finding the right one is always a challenge. Not that long ago I came across SingalHire product. Among its obvious advantages like significant number of candidates with their personal info posted, easy to use search system, there is also a decent price policy that is yet another pleasant suprise. I reccomend you to try this software and make your work life better!Price, Search, "Contacts"

Andree Bryan

I love this product. Finding candidate emails has never been easier.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Ability to find candidate emails quickly, interface clean and simple and ease of use.Excellent interface and ease of use. The customer support is incredibly responsive. Competitive pricing

Anonymous

It is an excellent product!

Reviewed 2018-01-30

The best of resumes!You get the right resumes on a tap of the button and the contact details are being pulled out from various sources. Way to go. I would like to buy a user account soon.

Breno Cordeiro

I definitely recommend SignalHire !!

Reviewed 2017-02-16

We have been using SignalHire for the past 6 months and highly recommend the software to all the recruitment community. We are a Specialized Headhunting firm that had previously tried all the mostly used and "big names" ATS unsuccessfully. Team management, reporting, candidate screening and hiring process has been optimized (and speed up) following up on the use of SignalHire.

Rikka Brandon

Cool tool, I'm glad I found

Reviewed 2016-12-20

I've been using SignalHire for a few months and they are very responsive to my requests and are constantly evolving the platform.

Graham Watts

Very pleasantly surprised

Reviewed 2017-01-30

I've been using SignalHire for about a month and have been very pleased so far. The Market Analytics and built-in candidate database is fantastic. The team has been super responsive and helpful as well.Very simple to use but powerful tools.