Zoho Recruit Logo

Talent Acquisition System to streamline your hiring process

visit website

Zoho Recruit Reviews

4.4

How would you rate Zoho Recruit?

Pros

This app is very easy to use and has excellent search capabilities, also easy to customise. Very good tools to follow my recruitment projects and then to monitor performance of my time.

Salome M.

Zoho has many good features that simplify the Hr recruiting process. One great benefit is the resume tracking tool, this is especially useful when one wants to go back to a prime candidate’s info.

Dawn F.

Most of all I liked the Blueprint, which tells you exactly what you have to do for each applicant. The tool provides a nice overview of the stage applicants are in.

SA

Selina A.

Cons

No Dark Mode - For every application I use and utilise dark mode due to bad eyes. Unfortunately this is not available for Zoho Recruit.

The customer support from this company is horrible.

Dawn F.

The features can be confusing. Sometimes there are almost too many features to choose from, at least for small businesses.

SA

Selina A.

The whole recruit could be better

Transcript

Faliscia: My name is Faliscia. I am a business owner. I give Zoho Recruit five stars. If you have any...

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Pros

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner,...

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Pros

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Cons

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Simply the best tool for staffing

It's inexpensive, effective, and customizable enough for any small or mid sized business.

Pros

Posting jobs is extremely easy with Zoho. Also, once they are posted I can check on multiple positions at once. From start to finish, I can track applicants, search qualifications, track interviews, and view offers.

Cons

You need to be a somewhat computer savvy person to be able to navigate the system. Without prior knowledge of hiring systems, there's a steep learning curve for new users.

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

Pros

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

Cons

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our...

Zoho Recruit - Pleasantly surprised!

Benefits of Zoho Recruit, it is a very modern system, saves a lot of time when you can bulk process and update. Being able to prevent duplicate records. Being able to publish to portals worldwide. The email templates are great building your company brand.

Pros

Everything is customizable. Once you understand the Modules and how everything links together it is easy to set up your own fields and processes how your company works. I can export all our data myself and not of the Data is lost. You can Merge companies and Candidates. You can track the communication send to Candidates and clients. Candidates can update their own profiles and track their applications. Clients can review the Profiles and easily give feedback.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this stage. The online support and training from our support consultant has been amazing.

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Pros

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Cons

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

Happy with this product

So far very good. I enjoy it.

Pros

It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

Cons

Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

Not positive user but not bad product

Many basic functions not available under Standard and Professional versions. For one-man shop I don't want to purchase Enterprise version, seems that this software is only catered for enterprise users, which can makes your product less competitive as most enterprise users would go Workable, Bullhorn, Greenhouse, etc. You need to better understand your customer groups and user needs.

Pros

- It has all basic functions to satisfy basic resume storage needs.

Cons

- Initially you'll only get 1GB storage; you need to pay extra to get more space. - Interview status can’t be synced, every time when schedule interviews I have to change it manually. - Emails sent from my Outlook to candidates cannot be captured in Zoho. - Resume can’t be parsed in existing profile, have to upload resume and update profile manually. - Their mobile app is barely useful.. my interviews are not being listed chronologically, they are all over the place, makes it impossible to track my interviews on your app; no filter either.

A flexible ATS

Pros

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Cons

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

Best recruit Software

Zoho recuit is the best software to manage all recruiting process.

Pros

Zoho Recruit is a software which allows and provides agencies with the platform to manage their recruitment and hiring process. This platform with its powerful sourcing channels helps to hire the best candidate. It is available to giant, medium-sized and small businesses or organizations It helps to source for best talent easily and faster. It allows for a 15 days trials for new users who might want to be very sure of what it does.

Cons

This software still performs its functions as it ought to.

The Dream Platform

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Pros

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Cons

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

Good Option, but limited.

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take...

Pros

It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

Cons

The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

State of the App

I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho...

Pros

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Cons

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Excellent Recruiting Software

It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Pros

Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Cons

Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

ZOHO Recruit

I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

Pros

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

Cons

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

Full ATS At A Great Price

Pros

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Cons

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

Quality System That Does The Job

We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system...

Pros

- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management - CV Parsing - App - Smart Device App is really nice - Searching / Reporting Capabilities - Standard functionality is better than others in the market

Cons

- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location - Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal) - Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective - Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields. - No Linkedin stripping functionality

Zoho Recruit

Very positive.

Pros

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Cons

Local support, lack of training material online.

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Pros

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Cons

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Works great for our small business

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing. As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services...

Pros

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced good customer support a lot of documentation integrates with many other services

Cons

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

One of the good ATS tools i used

It lacks one major feature - Sourcing Earlier parser used was RChilli which is changed to some other company. I feel its not able to parse resumes like Rchilli

Pros

This is a good ATS tool which have all the features required for tracking various resumes and define stages for easy management

Cons

Complete lifecycle from adding a resume till offer Sending resumes and interview invites to client/hiring manager candidate/Resume workflow

Zoho Recruit Review

we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again. we like it. we like the structured approach to recruitment

Pros

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success. we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho. We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos. The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

Cons

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

Pros

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

Cons

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

Excellent Recruitment Software

Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

Pros

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

Cons

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications.

Pros

1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps. 2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy. 3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

Cons

The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.