Aircall Reviews

4.3

How would you rate Aircall?

Pros

The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.

JB

Jonathon B.

It is a very good bargain for the money and I highly recommend it to everyone who need this kind of service.

HA

Hristo A.

Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

SH

Sheila H.

RP

Ria P.

Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Jeff G.

Sometimes , I loose the connection my user appears in grey colour and I don't receive incoming calls.

PB

Prado B.

Shane M.

Co-Founder & CEO

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Issues with reporting

Transcript

Shane: I'm Shane, I'm the CEO and I'd rate your call a 2 out of 5 and for more reviews like this click...

Aircall for Small Businesses

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Monica. I'm a co-founder, and I give AirCall a four out of five. So for more reviews...

Software based phone system

Pros

Aircall was really easy to setup, and the team were very helpful and forthcoming with information. They integrate really well with lots of different CRMs and that's where the most useful features of the system come into play. Being able to see who's calling, log that straight away in the software, and also have a quick link to click to view that customer/client information means the agent handling the call can in most cases respond much more quickly, and save the step searching for the customer's records.

Cons

It's quite expensive per user, almost twice the cost per user of our current physical phone system, and more expensive than other software phone providers. There also were some strange issues with the bluetooth streaming protocols forced on bluetooth headsets when using their app which hasn't been present in other similar apps that I trialed and tested.

A must-have product

A must-have program for a company. I love calls can be recorded because that helps a lot to remember what a client said or requested. Easy to install and understand how it works. Because you can also install Aircall in your phone, you can keep working out of office with the same advanteges than being in the office.

Pros

Easy to install in your laptop and your phone, you dont need to give your personal number to workers, just aircall number and you can choose when people can call you or not.

Cons

Nothing special, all are advantages, nothing to say.

Hi Maria, Thank you for your lovely review! So wonderful to hear some of your favorite Aircall features, whether you're in the office or remote I hope you have a wonderful day! Best, Leslie from Aircall

Very efficient and easy tool to use

Pros

I like that is very simple to use and at the same time it has everything I need to perform my job. I would certainly recommend Aircall for any company

Cons

The to-do notification could be improved as sometimes is still showing the alert despite already having handle it.

Hi Alejandro, Thanks for taking the time to share your comments. We are glad to hear that you'd recommend us to a colleague! We actually offer an incentive for customers to do just that if you're interested in participating: https://aircall.io/refer-a-friend/ Next time you experience the issue with your to-do list, please submit a support ticket so that we can help you sort it out. Here's the place to do it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/ Thanks, Max from Aircall

Terrible Audio Quality

Pros

Integrates nicely with HubSpot and many of the other services we use

Cons

The audio quality is beyond poor. Been using this service for months and I've submitted the feedback and even received a call from them to my cell phone and could tell immediately that they were using Aircall because of how bad the audio quality was. It drops in and out and causes issues with our business.

Aircall is a user-friendly tool that is intuitive, easy to set up and sync with other CRM systems

My experience with Aircall has been extraordinary so far not only from a product UX/UI perspective but also from my interaction behind the tool (CSM, Support, etc). Keep it up!

Pros

I've been using Aircall for 3years now, and I am quite satisfied with its simplicity and flexibility. It is easy to set up and sync with other CRM tools like Zendesk, Hubspot, Planhat, etc. I also like the easy IVR system someone can set up with minimum DEV resources or at all.

Cons

Nothing that I have on top of mind right now.

Good Overall

Overall aircall is easy to use and integrates well with our email platform. The only con I've had is not being able to use bluetooth headphones with the software. This makes taking calls rather inconvenient and less ideal.

Pros

What I like most about Aircall is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use.

Cons

What I like least about aircall is how is doesn't seem to be compatible to AirPods. Anytime you try to use AirPods it creates a weird robotic sound for your voice and makes phone calls impossible. This has interrupted service and effected customer service provided. I have received a response from the aircall team as they are aware the software does not work well with bluetooth devices. As modern as everything is using plug in headphones is not a very great option, especially when you are using a new Macbook that does not even have the port for old school headphones.

The Pros and Cons of Aircall

Lots of down time with Aircall

Pros

I like the many features Aircall has along with the ease of use.

Cons

I get a lot of down time with Aircall which is not a good thing for a call center

Hi Kari, We appreciate your honest feedback and will take it into consideration. We're glad that you've found our product simple to use! In regards to downtime, this shouldn't be happening to you so frequently. You might be having connectivity issues. Here are our recommendations to troubleshoot network issues: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations If this doesn't do the trick, please submit a ticket with our support team next time the issue arises at https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/. Cheers, Max from Aircall

Don't waste your time

Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Pros

They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Cons

Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at support@aircall.io. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

Aircall is highly recommended

Pros

It is a very agile way to manage calls, customer service. Comprehensive reporting and easy call history

Cons

It is very important for me to work with this software

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Hi Maria, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! It makes our day to hear when our Aircall customers are happy. Best, Leslie from Aircall

AirCall Review

Everything is a lot quicker. I can keep an eye on all the numbers I have dialed or calls I have missed etc...

Pros

It is very easy to use. I like how I can just copy and paste numbers from my CRM and dial out immediately. The app is also very handy on my mobile phone and my computer.

Cons

I would like to be able to set more than one countries as my default dial out - Example: Australia is my default but I dial out to NZ a lot as well so I would like to have it as default too.

Hi Conor, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're glad that you're enjoying using our dialer. Did you know Aircall also has browser extensions that will allow you to make calls in one click? Here's an article to explain this a bit more: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/5259528-how-to-use-aircall-s-browser-extensions Also, as long as you are assigned to multiple outbound numbers, you should be able to set a second default for NZ. Just talk to one of your account admins to help you out. Cheers, Max from Aircall

Simple phone service

It has been so much easier using aircall compared to our old phones!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that we can use it on our desktops as well as mobiles. It is very helpful that we can attach customer profiles to phone numbers as well so when their call pops up we can view their profile.

Cons

I wish there was a way to be able to turn off calls on your mobile but only get them on the desktop, but still be able to have the app on your phone.

Overall it is a great product in a very crowded space. We joined in the early days.

It has allowed us to have a remote team and grow our business and double the amount of support staff in a very short space of time.

Pros

- ease of use - reporting features and ability to export data so we can create custom reports - ability and ease of scaling the size of our account

Cons

- the support does not always solve the issue/s we have

Ease of use to do the things you need to do

We wanted to try out powerdialer feature, before opting for the paid plan. Had a bit of difficulty going from customer support person, to salesperson and eventually to account manager. Didn't know we had one and only he could enable powerdialer for us to test it out. Overall, positive experience with the communication tone coming from them.

Pros

The big benefit was having the integration with Pipedrive and being able to go through the database of contacts and call them immediately with the Aircall Chrome extension.

Cons

Not being able to manage account settings through the app, always needing to use the web. For things such as managing other agents inside the team or downloading recordings.

Hi Mykolas, Thank you for your 5-star Aircall review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and are happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with our teams. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Great!

Pros

Power Dialler is very useful as is wrap time

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all about the Aircall software

very good tool

a tool that is easy to use, simple and very good quality

Pros

It is a work tool that works very well, everything is very clear and easy to use

Cons

There are times when you have to fill in fields in which you fill in by eye because it has not been possible to speak and if or if you have to put a record, it is by eye

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Hi Nelia, Thank you for your feedback! We're glad Aircall is helping you work more productively. We understand that the Aircall app can be a bit small and is not as accessible for the visually impaired. If you have any suggestions you'd like to rise, please submit a support ticket next time you encounter a similar issue: http://support.aircall.io/ Cheers, Max from Aircall

Great app! Would recommend.

Pros

The interface is pretty simple, it's very easy to use and organize calls. Great customer support and great demo and onboarding process.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues connecting the microphone. Also when enabled on the browser, all numbers are highlighted in green on any web page and I have a hard time selecting and copying the number because when I click on it, it goes straight to Aircall. This feature cannot be disabled.

Value customer feedback

Pros

- Value customer feedback - Continue to improve features and quality - We receive free headset across global customer service team - Recording is Perfect tool to monitor agents quality - Reporting tool is too cool : informative, nice graphic

Cons

- Doesn't show phone numbers from Mainland China (A crazy and huge market for us to support and also where the main income from), instead we just received as Anonymous call. Call back is impossible.

Positive experience

Telephony with customers, positive experience through clear sound. That helps me as a hard of hearing.

Pros

The most effective function is call "at the push of a button" and the associated compatibility with CRM.

Cons

To be honest, I haven't noticed anything negative yet.

This review was translated from German. Read original review

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've had only positive experiences with us. If there's ever anything we can do better, please don't hesitate to share. Cheers, Max from Aircall

We love this company

Pros

Their phone system is very easy to set up and use. We were up and running in less than a day. In addition, the phone app makes it even easier to connect with customers while out of the office- no being tied to a traditional office phone system. It has ultimately made us a better company for our customers, allowing them to reach us wherever we may be in the world.

Cons

There have been a lot of updates recently- can get annoying when constantly restarting and updating the app. However, as a tech company ourselves, we understand the need to fix things and push them out to customers.

Air call review

Good system can be a bit temperamental if not on a good solid network connection

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use and deploy and can integrate with our CRM which is usefull

Cons

Integration with calendars to auto put to unable when i am in a meeting

Easy to handle

Excellent.

Pros

I am using Aircall software all day long at work. The soft is very easy to handle and user friendly.

Cons

Not so much. I've noticed by the past some Microsoft XP incompatibilty, but I guess it is because of the OS old age.

Very good app

9 out 10

Pros

Very easy to install and use and if you install in your computer you will not regret it!

Cons

Sometimes crashes without reason but always comes back

Hi Anderson, Thanks so much for sharing your Aircall feedback with our community! Regarding the crashes, we'd love to help Should that happen again, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Great on-the-go voip app

Pros

Comes with a native application for both MacOS and iOS. Integration with Hubspot CRM, meaning that all call recording are available directly on the contact page.

Cons

There are countries which are not supported with a local telephone number (eg. Turkey).

Simple and easy to use

Easy to use and well featured I really happy with the system.

Pros

Simple to use and on-screen access makes calls easy to locate. Call history and duration easily located. Simple to locate call history and review.

Cons

The current platform has all I need. The only thing that can be painful is if you do not have the bandwidth to support it. Easily sorted from my end.

Aircall for integration of your business tools

Pros

That it gives me access analytics that helps me improve the performance of my team and client attention

Cons

Frankly we don't have any complains with this software. It has been very helpful...