All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Aircall Reviews

Pros

Once you understand the functionality of Aircall, it is a great software that includes the desktop app and the mobile app. The quality of the calls is flawless.

Natasha W.

Read the full review
The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.

Jonathon B.

Read the full review
I like the simplicity and funcitonality of Aircall. The power-dial function is a great add to the over-all experience.

Read the full review

Cons

Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...).

Ian P.

Aircall for Student Media Creator Support

We have been using Aircall as a replacement for a traditional phone-based hotline system that served to connect students (and faculty/staff) with our team of media production experts who offer just-in-time support for video and audio projects. Aircall integrates perfectly with a Slack - Talkus - Aircall workflow that allows for using our team Slack channel to funnel both calls and chat requests through a #support channel. This enables the entire staff to be more responsive to support requests. Aircall itself also offers features that we had not previously been able to leverage like cascading ringing, customized hours generally and for specific users, easy transferring of callers and more.

Pros

Aircall is easy to set up, dead simple to use but hides a host of powerful features beneath its slick façade.

Cons

The mobile app is a bit rough around the edges, but that's minor compared to the above.

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

The future of phone systems

Overall great experience. The sales rep was very patient as we went through the decision process. Training and onboarding was efficient too. Anything we needed and AirCall was there.

Pros

Design, ease of use, overall functionality.

Cons

Focus on more intuitive call search recordings.

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it.

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Pros

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning. I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and...

Good Overall

Overall aircall is easy to use and integrates well with our email platform. The only con I've had is not being able to use bluetooth headphones with the software. This makes taking calls rather inconvenient and less ideal.

Pros

What I like most about Aircall is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use.

Cons

What I like least about aircall is how is doesn't seem to be compatible to AirPods. Anytime you try to use AirPods it creates a weird robotic sound for your voice and makes phone calls impossible. This has interrupted service and effected customer service provided. I have received a response from the aircall team as they are aware the software does not work well with bluetooth devices. As modern as everything is using plug in headphones is not a very great option, especially when you are using a new Macbook that does not even have the port for old school headphones.

Don't waste your time

Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Pros

They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Cons

Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at support@aircall.io. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

Aircall has great features!

Pros

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy

We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

Pros

The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

Cons

The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Great app! Would recommend.

Pros

The interface is pretty simple, it's very easy to use and organize calls. Great customer support and great demo and onboarding process.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues connecting the microphone. Also when enabled on the browser, all numbers are highlighted in green on any web page and I have a hard time selecting and copying the number because when I click on it, it goes straight to Aircall. This feature cannot be disabled.

Aircall Review

I am fairly happy - would love to see some updates and features which would help make my Sales process even more simplified!

Pros

Functionality is great - very intuitive.

Cons

There is constantly an issue with transferring calls while picking up from a mobile device; I also wish there was a valuable way to swap from mobile device back to desktop application..

How I feel about Aircall.

I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Cons

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Pros

Hi, My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests. Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Cons

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Pros

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Very easy to use for calling!

I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Pros

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Cons

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Pros

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important - Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle. - My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Cons

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times) - Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional...

Pros

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

Cons

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

Great Product & Onboarding

AIrcall from the demo , trial and implementation was super! They were so patient

Pros

Aircall was a strong contender to a well-known array of apps/services which primarily help companies setup their IVR, call routing and enable information to flow via integrations. AIrcall was easy to setup, super easy to use and the onboarding was second to none!

Cons

Its only App based and doesn't work with IP telephone. Although they have a dekstop app and apps for ioS and Android as well.

Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me

Pros

Aircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.

Cons

Aircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.

Aircall Review

We use Aircall for customer support, we like it as it's easy to use and we can have people choose between an English speaker and a French speaker agent, which is a must have in Canada.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the transfer call option.

Cons

I miss having the region from where people are calling showing up that we had on our previous call provider. Connection is sometimes unstable.

Aircall has helped our business immensely

Aircall has really helped us immensely. Working from home in the early stages of the pandemic was incredibly difficult, so having easy to use systems for our team was important. Initially, we were using hard phones that were required to be plugged directly into the modem. I opted to go with Aircall as it not only allowed us to be free of wires, but gave good insight into when our customers were calling, and recording this information in their HubSpot profile. I found the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to be amazing.

Pros

Aircall's design is incredibly simple and easy for everyone in our business. The integration with HubSpot and Shopify works flawlessly and makes life very simple! The onboarding with the Sydney team was excellent.

Cons

The actual audio is very good, though only ever as good as your internet connection. I have only ever had minor issues that have been resolved with the amazing support team very quickly.

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Pros

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Cons

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Hi Casper, Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful! If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, Aircall Team

Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!

Pros

Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

Cons

They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

Cost Effective but Feature Poor

Fine. Aircall is a softphone service that will allow you to make calls, but not much beyond that. If you're looking for a starter service to make and take sales calls, then you can do worse than AirCall, but know that there are more feature-rich options out there.

Pros

The best thing about Aircall is its ease of use and pricing. It's one of the less-expensive soft phone providers on the market, and it's extremely easy to get in and assign numbers and teams. The call quality is also pretty good for what you're paying.

Cons

There's not much of a solution for local presence. Our use case requires calling across the United States and Canada, and in order to reach leads effectively we need to use area codes that they recognize. This is certainly achievable, but it requires a lot of legwork on your part - purchasing numbers in the areas you want to reach and manually switching before calling. I've also run into a few integration issues that no one can seem to help me with.

A tool with tremendous value at a modest cost

Pros

I love that Aircall offers my company the ability to sound like a full sized professional services company. Phone calls are everything at my business, I match people skills with businesses and it's extremely important to keep constant communication between all parties. Aircall lets me keep that constant communication whether i'm at the office, on my computer, or even need to switch phones. The parity of the service of a whole is an extreme value for the cost.

Cons

The mobile app interface definitely isn't my favorite, however as Apps come, it's likely they will be improving that in the near future. The functionality is all there, just the UI/UX and layout of everything isn't the most appealing. Hardly a reason not to try Aircall out though.

Untethered Customer Service

This service has allowed us to affordably untether from traditional landlines and use integrated call center solutions for our small business. These options are often only available at larger enterprise level solutions, so we have been pleased with what we can get for the price.

Pros

I love that Aircall integrates with our CRM, and Support software making call logging fairly seamless. Setup for users is simple, and updating customizations for audio recordings is easy. Sales staff helped to create a custom billing plan for our needs.

Cons

Support isn't always great. Communicating bugs has been frustrating. And there are bugs. The call log periodically misbehaves. The sync of call recordings for missed calls doesn't always work forcing us to still check missed calls in the native Aircall app still.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.