Mixmax Reviews

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Michael Kuhl

I will not use GSuite without MixMax

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Using MixMax let's me and my team focus on serving our customers by significantly reducing the friction in email exchanges and meeting coordination. I will not use GSuite without it.

Laura Castaing

MixMax gives me my sanity and time back

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I run my own coaching business. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without MixMax. I also love how they keep adding features. As my business grows, I know I can keep relying on MixMax to continue adding the functionality I needed, without being pushy or cheesy. I highly recommend to everyone I work with.

Mike Fraser

Take your E-mail to the MAX! (MixMax Review)

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I was an early adopter of Mixmax, and was able to speak directly with the founder via screen share and give feedback about my user experience. It says a lot about an organization when the head honcho is taking time out of their day to personally get data from their customers to improve their product.

Christa Cooper

I couldn't run my business without MixMax

Reviewed 2019-02-14

The ability to create templates and "sequences" (automated series of templates) is crucial in this Chrome extension that takes gmail to a whole new level. Additionally, the ability to set follow-up reminders and next action steps automatically on an individual email make this a life saver. Email boxes aren't meant to be to-do lists... Mixmax allows me to review, reply, and set a next action all at once in an email and then file it away so it's not sitting in my inbox. There are fun aspects as well with 'enhancements' that allow me to insert gifs, polls, emojis, videos etc right into my emails.

Megan Campbell Smith

Every High Achiever Needs Mixmax

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Any pro who starts the day with email deserves Mixmax!

Anonymous

I love MixMax and all of its capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Being able to track, schedule, and templatize emails.

Fred Moore

Why I love Mixmax

Reviewed 2018-11-16

In this busy world of nobody answering their phones, email is the best was to get your name in front of people. The problem is; we're all getting flooded with emails and if we don't reply right away it goes down further into our inbox...and forgotten. The best thing about Mixmax is their sequence feature. You send out a template email and if the recipient doesn't respond another goes out and another...as many as you want until you get a response! What a time saver this is! No more trying to remember if they responded, having to write another email and son on. And that feature is just the tip of the iceberg. So much good stuff in here...just get it!

Vincent Tobiaz

I been wanting something like this, forever. One Real Gripe.

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Has its' own Calendly-like functionality built in! Can not only view if someone opened a multi-recipient email but tell WHO it was, no more "Someone opened" (I'm looking at you Hubspot). The schedule emails feature is the most robust out of a bunch of tools I tried in the past. This tool was originally referred to me as a great template/canned response maker but it really is the other features that stuck out to me most. SO MANY GOOD FEATURES! FAVORITE PRO: It makes Gmail-Interface much smoother feeling and faster-seeming.

Kevin Irby

When technology actually works for you

Reviewed 2018-11-13

As someone who works as an individual consultant, MixMax has given me bandwidth I didn't have before in calendaring, managing email, and other administrative tasks generally relegated to an assistant. I've tried many applications that promise to increase productivity, but few have like this one.

Kara Fujita

I don't know what I'd do without Mixmax!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

A major business problem I had before I used Mixmax was the inability to know whether my communications with clients were being received, read, acknowledged and downloaded. Mixmax helps me have a much better read on the engagement level I have with different clients, and helps me know which channel to use to progress the relationship.

Free Version Helpful, But With Issues

Reviewed 2019-01-09

It has a lot of advanced functionality, but the basic scrolling issues and popup made it annoying over time.

JOSEPH BLOOM

MixMax - great value for the money

Reviewed 2018-11-13

MixMax is an essential part of my everyday communication with clients, as well as follow up and mass distribution of information to them. It's a one stop shop for my needs in those regards, and I have recommended to several of my clients.

Very satisfied

Reviewed 2019-04-14

People spend a lot of time doing emails - most business goes through emails. Mixmax has helped us be more efficient and build scalable processes.

Mark McCallon

Great timesaver and reminder

Reviewed 2018-12-19

My overall experience with Mixmax has been outstanding and I use it everyday.

Francis Posternuk

Upgrade your e mail

Reviewed 2019-02-28

With MixMax I am able to be more effective and automate my e mail to increase productivity and boost sales. I strongly recommend it!

Spencer King

I love this application!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Made me far more productive.

Matt Jackson

Super clean scheduling, sequences, email

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Incredible service. Get the white-labeled version!

Tim Thyne

Absolutely fantastic, really!

Reviewed 2018-01-17

I can't rave about MixMax enough. We used Yesware for years and it worked great, bu MixMax really blew it out of the water. The day-to-day features we use the most are easily adding availability to emails where customers can book in one click, scheduling reminders, and the Salesforce integration. I'd say though, what we like most, is the reporting. Being able to see activity and also see when reminders are set to bounce back so you can redistribute if you have too many is super helpful. I'd highly recommend giving a trial for a spin. I don't think you'll turn back!

JP. Pacheco-Besserman

Easy to integrate with Gsuite

Reviewed 2019-04-12

It's been a great experience since day 1. I am particularly using the templates feature of the free version which optimizes my day like a champ. I get instant notifications when people open my emails and I can easily keep track of the lead. I highly recommend this tool!

Mary Sunshine Luna

Always improving

Reviewed 2019-03-20

We used to use 3 different softwares for email templates, followups and scheduling. Mixmax streamlines them all and uses simple shortcut keystrokes making work much more efficient.

Joshua Luetkemeyer

Keeping organized

Reviewed 2019-02-19

We are a fast paced business that speaks to many clients a day with the requirement to send emails and then follow up accordingly. With hundreds of these clients that we're juggling, we've found the Mixmax sequence tool invaluable to keep things going without missing a step. I'd say it's paid for itself with the business we've already got from the sequencing.

Janine Johnson

Great Product - Especially for teams

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Mixmax is great for sharing templates, sending targeted bulk emails quickly and gaining insight into analytics

Romain Trouillat

Loved it as a 'free' user - In the process of getting it approved in my company

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Very good indeed !

Tracy Ng

Great e-mail productivity tool!

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Helped my team and I manage our inbox, how many e-mails were sent, who clicked on what links in our e-mails, etc. We used from a candidate sourcing standpoint and to manage e-mails that went unanswered, kind of like a task manager.

Rustin Ross

My beloved dog Bella or Mixmax? I guess I'll go with Mixmax

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Game changing time saver and enhancement for email, accessible user interface, real support and attention customers. Mixmax fills in the gaps where Gmail falls short and has proved itself to be an invaluable aid to my company's sales and management tasks.

Dan Erenberg

MixMax is a great sales tool overall.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

MixMax has many features that are exceptional for sales. My favorite feature is the ability to share your calendar availability with prospective clients. This feature cuts out the unnecessary email(s) when trying to schedule a meeting. Once a slot is selected, the appointment automatically posts on my calendar. I have seen increased response rates as a result of this feature.

Mixmax works great with Gmail

Reviewed 2019-04-24

We're very pleased with our usage of Mixmax!

Avishay Segal

Taking scheduling to the next level

Reviewed 2019-05-06

I've been using Mixmax for a while now, both as a user as well as an end client (as a guest) and I recommend using it very much so.

Matt Zuvella

The Email Swiss Army Knife

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Mixmax has changed the way I do email. The enhanced compose and reminder features alone is worth the money. Overall I am a big fan of all the email options they have crammed into one low monthly price. Other services might do a couple things better but Mixmax has 3-5x more features.

Melissa Gilbert

Mixmax Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I have been using Mixmax for over a year. I don't know if I would be willing to do my job without it!

Nick Graham

Supercharge email

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Scheduling, templates, good value for money

Anonymous

I know you read my email

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Love that I can see when someone has read my email I can save my specific signature for each email account I can save email templates MUCH better fonts to choose from so I can really make my emails stand out

Don Tirea

This is a beautiful email client that allows me to wow my network every time.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

I can brand everything with our colors and typefaces. The scheduling tool is amazing and the way it displays in the email is beautiful.

Rebecca Holman

Works within my Gmail and is awesome

Reviewed 2017-05-23

I use the thumbtack, and also the snooze. It tells me who opened and read my emails along with also allowing me to show times people can meet with me within an email. Lots of features in the lower priced tiers. One day I want to upgrade and have even more awesome stuff.

Nicole Flaherty

Making marketing campaigns easier !

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Customer service is great, quick replies. Overall great product

Julie Weisshaar

Life saver

Reviewed 2018-11-27

As a staff of one-and-a-half, Mixmax enables us to support our customers with a level of timeliness we would not be able to muster with old fashioned type-and-response email. This makes our customers feel taken care of, and makes us feel sane! Thanks.

Promising - but needs work

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Most of my email marketing activities are run through Mixmax. It is really economical because it doesn't have a cap or limit on number of contacts you can upload unlike most of it's competitors. But be warned, there are a few annoying bugs with the tool that you might consider before choosing to lock down on Mixmax.

Anonymous

MixMax is the perfect tool for Sales

Great experience. Highly recommended

Edward M. Smith

Great email tracker

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Easily tracking opens / clicks and scheduling emails to be sent at later dates + saving email templates for use.

Shane Jamison

Love it!

Reviewed 2017-08-24

This is an integral tool for any salesperson. There's no doubt that it's helped me close more deals, because of the insight it gives me.

Anonymous

Great email marketing automation tool

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Great add-in to daily Gmail activities. Useful for email automation (scheduling, click tracking, analytics) that can really drive value during marketing activities.

Jeremy Ma

Best Gmail extension ever, if you were to get one extension this would be it.

Reviewed 2018-02-09

Been using Mixmax for years and was probably one of their first thousand users. Between read receipts and email footers and the dozens of other features they include I'd say Mixmax is one of the best software purchases I've ever made

Max Bernstein

MixMax probably saves me from having to hire another admin, no joke.

Reviewed 2017-05-02

It keeps me from having daily nervous breakdowns...no seriously, there are two types of people in this world: those who use mixmax and those who struggle with communication. its that simple.

K.C Bateman

A bit creepy - A lot awesome!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

MixMax is extremely useful to me in my sales roles where 90% of communication with my accounts is via email. Being able to see when customers and teammates open an email , click links and download attachments is priceless. I also love the templates and reminders.

Such good stuff

Reviewed 2019-02-13

I LOVED MixMax. But I can accomplish the same thing with Streak (free) and Gmail's canned responses (also free) and my booking software (I need it anyway for other things). So I sadly said goodbye. :( That said, if my biz was focused on cold outreach I would go back in a heartbeat.

Anonymous

Too eager to offer its services to people I email.

Reviewed 2019-01-06

Easy to use. Increases productivity. Great Analytics Customizable Integrated well with Gmail Affordable

Fantastic tool

Reviewed 2018-11-20

I like the ability to schedule meetings easily and this app saves me tons of time in terms of limiting the back and forth between recipients

Michael Elliott

Mixmax is my bff

Reviewed 2018-09-21

Beautiful dashboard and super easy to use. This gave me a whole new outlook on my email data

Maria Perrin

Easy to use with great functionality

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Mixmax saves time and enables easier facilitation of scheduling.

Love this

Reviewed 2018-11-16

It's been great. I use it and pay for it even though I don't even use all of the features.

Michael Mozer

Great Product!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

It's super intuitive and easy to use. Helps me track meetings, emails, responses, etc. Love it!

Jyothish Jayan

One of the Best Email Sequencing & Campaign Tool

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Really good experience with the trial and paid versions. Our team uses MixMax for all our email scheduling and automation campaigns.

Agostina Martino

Upgrade your e mail game

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Mix Max is a must have tool. It makes you more efficient and automates a lot of manual work to give you time to focus on strategic thinking. It is cheaper than Mailchimp and more complete.

Mathew Low

Mixmax for email campaigns and management

Excellent tool!

Reviewed 2018-09-23

Mixmax is great - easy to use, simple functions and robust features - you can easily schedule email campaigns, track numbers, create more than dull emails (adding videos, pictures, links etc.), would recommend to all.

David Booth

Highly competitive to its peers such as YesWare.

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Ease of use and automation of email templates and opens.

Matt Crawford

Good and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-11-16

The ability to see who has read your emails.

Ken Fong

Most feature-rich email tool!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I love MixMax! The best email tool for sales people who do cold email outreach!

Nisarg Mehta

An effective email extension for outbound communications.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

-It is super useful to schedule meetings. -It has a perfect template for almost any occasion. -It allows you to add polls to your email.

Anonymous

My go-to tool for everything email.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Sped up the process for everything email.

Ariel Lavi

Really is the best email productivity app

Reviewed 2019-03-04

Wow, the dashboard and icons are incredibly easy to follow! This is more of a learn by using type software - it's difficult to educate yourself on all of the features by just reading about it. I highly recommend that anyone who is looking to become more productive with their emails try the free trial version of Mixmax.

Jeremy Reynolds

Great Prospecting Tool

Reviewed 2018-12-12

I would recommend it.

Marne Smiley

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Very good so far. It has been useful to me all throughout.

Matt Jackson

This is the easiest to use automated email and calendar system out there!

Reviewed 2018-07-24

The UI of this platform is completely SEXY! I can embed my calendar (branded to my company) within any email at anytime. People can easily schedule with me, and get emails that are automated as well.

Stanislava Pavlovic

MixMax helps me stay efficient.

Reviewed 2019-03-30

MixMax saves me a lot of time, and it saves me from a lot of repetetive work. I just love the options to know exactly who opens my email as it is very important in my line of industry.

DJ Carey

Mixmax is a powerful way to stay on top of emails and relationships.

Reviewed 2018-12-02

Mixmax has been incredibly helpful in helping me manage relationships in Gmail with fantastic formatting, response, and send-later features.

Nice Features But Another Monthly Expense

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-05

While it is a good product I'm just not sold on the month-to-month cost. I'll wait for Google to integrate the features into G-Suite.

Liana Marino

Very Helpful but A little confusing

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I enjoy mixmax and I still use it. I recommend it to colleagues to help them as well.

Anonymous

Worst piece of software I had to use, ever

Reviewed 2019-01-10

The only benefits I've gained was that it was easy to use and I didn't need onboarding as I've already used a bunch of other sales automation tools. This one is among the cheapest and the quality of software perfectly shows that.

Chris Johansen

Great concept- wish it wasn't so buggy.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

This is a great product. I personally have enjoyed using it better than other systems out in the market.

Zac From

100% Understanding of Email Opens

Reviewed 2018-11-20

It tracks everything so I can know when a propsect is interested and when to followup.

William (Alex) Riddle

Saves a TON of time and hassle

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Saves me a TON of time executing repetitive tasks and prevents things from falling through the cracks. It more than pays for itself and on top of that it reduces a number of headaches. Would highly recommend to anyone who uses email for prospecting from sales to marketing to recruiting

Jorge Chacon

Great concept just tons of bugs

Reviewed 2017-12-22

I really liked how you could create a cadence for your clients. Also that you were able to create different templates. I also liked the ability to read receipts right from our inbox. I also liked how it would add attachments. It made it so you could attach more documents in your inbox and also made them "links". Meaning- if someone downloaded the PDF you could see which PDF they downloaded. Tons of value.

Anonymous

Pretty handy for the bulk of email related work

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Overall this has been an excellent time saver.

Maria Eleonora Bailey ELI-MP

It ALWAYS works

Reviewed 2018-11-17

great, easy, glad you all are here

Very useful

Reviewed 2018-11-21

the ease of use and the productivity. I use it everyday

Daniel Galloway

Simply amazing

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Email tracking Templates

Desmond Beatty

great bulk email sequencing tool for Salesforce hampered by buggy and incomplete implementation

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Mass email automatic multi-stage sequencing integrated with Salesforce.com. We prepare our leads in Salesforce, load them to MixMax and track the results back in Salesforce. My likelihood to recommend could so easily be up at 9-10 but for the current quality weaknesses. The good news is that the quality issues are slowly being addressed.

Craig McKeon

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Easy to use The email function is easy to manage

Dave Courvoisier

Move over all other Gmail add-ons

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Throw away 90% of your other Gmail extensions, plug-ins and add-ons. MixMax does most all of that, does it better, and all in one package.

Jay Gordon

MixMax made my work so much better.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Faster email management.

Baran Cimen

Reviewed 2018-10-18

The sequences feature and ability to track

eduardo gonzalez

excellent , super easy to use , great value

Reviewed 2017-10-05

the integration with my gmail account make my job super easy, i can do follow up , can add photos and many other valuable features

Jan Trommler

Highly recommended

Very effective

Laura Marissa Cullell

Wonderful Product

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I used the trial to keep track of donors I had messaged for a charity event. It was a very effective tool. I especially enjoyed the feature which tracked which messages were opened by recipients.

Abigail Nwaocha

Great for Email tracking, Time management and Workflow Management

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-12-11

It helped me schedule and track emails, schedule meeting, and send polls & surveys without my recipients leaving my email.

Anonymous

MixMax- Great company, with helpful tool

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Mixmax is a great company with kind, energetic employees. They have certainly helped my company be more successful!

Melissa Balbach

Great service but wish it was free

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Great for tracking emails and keeping email templates saved

Josh Reynolds

Favorite Software Tool I've Ever Used!

Reviewed 2018-06-01

I personally love the side bar when I'm logged into my gmail account where it shows me all of the emails I've sent and whether or not they have been viewed, a link has been clicked or it has been responded to. Makes things a lot easier for me and a lot more interesting when you can see a potential client viewing your email all on your home page of gmail.

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I love sequences. Saves me a ton of time over manually following up with clients. I also love the slash commands.

The helpful program

Reviewed 2018-11-22

Mixmax reduced a lot of my stress regarding my emails to various professors around the world. Being able to observe the activity on my email (Without being obligated to put up a watermark on the email), was one of the best features of the program.

Kelsey Gordon

Mix Max is Great

Lynda Pitchford

great company

Reviewed 2019-02-04

easy to implement and use.

Jimmy Stephens

I can't live without MixMax now!

Reviewed 2018-11-20

I have loved using MixMax and is has saved me countless hours of follow up by setting up automated email processes. Overall, I really like MixMax!

Chelsea Baldwin

Love the way this helps me insert meeting schedules directly into email.

Reviewed 2018-05-28

Easy scheduling, seamless, gives off a professional, confident image.

Laurie L

More than Email

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Helpful support. Easy to use. Almost Life-Changing. Seriously, couldn’t live without it.

Uros Orlovic

Great tool to to track your emails.

Reviewed 2019-03-30

MixMax is best at one most important thing, and that is getting notified when your email has been open. As well as email scheduling which can save you tons of time and boost your peformance in daily usage.

Anonymous

Probably one of the most powerful email productivity products in the market!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Have used Mixmax to manage outreach to put on the largest undergraduate technology student conference in Canada!

Justin Leader

Great, but spammy

Reviewed 2018-12-19

It's a genius set of features, except there's a ton of spam in your emails when you try and put in links.