Mixmax Reviews - Page 6

Karen's feedback

Mostly just use the postponing of emails but have also used the scheduling option. That too was a little confusing.

Pros

I like to do work during crazy hours. I love that I can schedule the emails to go out at a decent hour!

Cons

The left hand side list of features is a little overwhelming. Could use a refresh.

Thanks for the review! Our online help at success.mixmax.com can help you understand and customize features. There are great articles with step by step instructions.

Great for my type of cold mailing

Pros

It's fresh, new, with a lot of features. It's easy to use and automate my work. Also, it's connected with my gmail so I can track everything.

Cons

Please faster your integration with HubSpot- then you'll be perfect.

Abysmal Customer Service; Game-Breaking Bugs

Terrible. The worst customer service I've ever experienced. Pointed out a bug, their CS blamed our team for it (they said we were copying and pasting formatting errors in). Then it happened again and their team said we were typing random carriage returns. The CS rep even used exclamation marks to sound more exasperated in her responses. Just ridiculous.

Pros

The sequence functionality was cool, when it worked. But it doesn't.

Cons

Broken emails, bad reports, formatting errors. The worst Customer Service I've ever seen.

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our support team. If you want to email me I'll pass your comments onto our customer success manager.

Variety of Uses

Basic functions are good, I think the email promotion to get an unlimited service has its place, but I would use another feature and keep the tracking free.

Pros

Email tracking is great, it tells me the status right in line with the subject. I like the link previews, when they work.

Cons

I want to be able to enable and disable the parts I plan to use and not use. Having every option visible adds clunkiness to a UI , when I prefer minimalist.

MixMax makes Gmail more productive!

We add new franchisees every week. I needed a way to get emails out to them in a timely manner that kept them engaged through the time from signing up until launch. This works perfect!

Pros

The ease in setting up sequences and letting me put my repetitive emails on auto pilot has been a boon for us. I only wish I had found this earlier in my job...

Cons

Having to upgrade to each next level to get to the functionality I wanted (timed sending).

Mixmax is a game changer

Positive, useful and interesting. Highly recommended if you send emails to a bunch of contacts and need to gage if they are being opened or acted upon.

Pros

As a PR professional I appreciated the ability to build sequences based on complex and clause dependent excel charts. It was very helpful. Also the reporting is clear and easy to understand.

Cons

I'll be blunt, some of the price points are a little steep for various features.

I love MixMax! Once you use it you can't go back

Ease of email tracking, don't have to go to another window. Easy to schedule appointments.

Pros

I love the email tracking widget that lives in the email. I love that you can send specific times to client rather than you calendar link, and they don't have to leave the email to schedule.

Cons

I haven't ran into much. There have been a couple of bugs but those were cleaned up pretty quickly. Nothing other than that.

MixMax Review

Pros

I really enjoy the user interface that mixmax offers. When implementing enhancements like surveys or media, it looks so unique in the email. It really attracts the eye, and makes emails more enjoyable to read/send.

Cons

There are not many in built functions that are useful to students.

Thanks for the review. Please email us and let us know what features you would like to see that are helpful for students.

This is my most used and favorite piece of software

Refining the perfect email templates, as well as having an easy way to schedule future emails

Pros

I love the ease of use starting out, as well as how easy it is to adopt new features on the platform. The dashboard and analytics are in a league of their own.

Cons

Having a little trouble attaching this to salesforce. That being said, it's more of a Salesforce problem than it is a Mixmax problem.

Tons of features and ways to use their software

They allow us to track and utilize our emails in ways we never could before.

Pros

Mixmax has gone above and beyond in providing a ton of features and ways to use their software. It works in many ways to make your emails more valuable and helpful.

Cons

There isn't 24 hour support but there email support is pretty fast, I also wish they had more updates.

Good email automation software for outreach campaigns

Great tool for sending emails on a large scale with good interface.

Pros

We are using this tool to level up our outreach campaigns for SEO, PR activities and content promotion campaigns. What I like about this tool is that it's very easy to use, but also can provide you very valuable information about what happens after your email is sent. You can create custom templates, so you will save a lot of time and automate the complete process in sending emails. Mixmax comes with great solution of integration with your Gmail address. Because I am also GSuite user this feature helps me to connect Mixmax with my business email address.

Cons

There is no predefined name of recipient in template.

good product, lacks integration and support

Pros

the features are useful for a sales person to automate workflow. templates, mass emails, analytics on opens etc.

Cons

at first they charged less, but on subsequent accounts i added they charged me more. I asked them to fix the billing but they weren't interested. will be switching to their competitor yesware

Great Product

Mixmax is helping to increase my business touches by using sequencing.

Pros

I love the fact that I can set up sequencing and place my calendar into email. You can do some pretty amazing things with MIX MAX

Cons

The levels change quite a bit in price. I really wanted branding and have to pay for a lot of things that I do not use to get that feature.

great service

Pros

easy to use and functional. It didnt take long to get down

Cons

It lagged at times making it a bit difficult to truly enjoy the service

Awesome tool!

Pros

MixMax is very well integrated with Gmail and it takes literally no effort to send your emails through MixMax: it's just like sending a regular email. It's just great to see if and when people open your emails and to be able to automatically send follow-ups.

Cons

I really haven't found anything that I didn't like.

The best tracking emails

Pros

Tracking email by recipient Templates Schedule sending time

Cons

Price It's not integrated with my CRM named Ploomes

Helpful software but it is expensive

Pros

1- easy to use 2- You can know everything you need on glance

Cons

1- expensive 3- can't specify which plan you should go for

Great for email automation

Pros

Accurately monitored who opened my emails and has great features such as autofil to help send emails faster.

Cons

I didn't like the interface at first but they've worked hard to make it more intuitive.

Need more integration of data

Pros

Template, sequence, easy to use and enhance feature. Of course tracking.

Cons

CRM intégration, no registration of all informations we can write like surname or name and companie of a recipient (if we write an email from scratch )

We have CRM integrations with Salesforce, Pipedrive and Copper. What CRM integration are you looking for?

MixMax review

Pros

It allows me to track and schedule emails, which is great. It has deep functionality for analytics, which helps as I plan mass email campaigns.

Cons

It inserts a box in some of my emails that ruins formatting. I also wish it had an app for when I send emails from my phone, because they aren't tracked.

Awesome Product!

Pros

Love all of the many features in the email, especially tracking

Cons

Sometimes can get a bit confusing/hard to navigate. You get used to it with time though.

Thanks for the review. Feel free to check out our online help at success.mixmax.com if you have any questions on how to use the product. There are great articles with step by step instructions.

MixMax is a power-emailer's dream.

Pros

For people who do work emails far into the night, the "Send Later" feature is amazing. The ability to send emails that land in someone's in-box at 8:00AM (instead of 9PM or midnight) is a valuable feature. You may want to send an email and get it off your mind, but you don't want to start a back and forth conversation with a client at midnight!

Cons

I turned off the Web Preview feature for links. It was fun and powerful at first, but it was ultimately confusing and unwieldy.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to be able to record

Cons

At this time, nothing is sticking out as a con

Tried a trial, went with chili piper

Pros

Mixmax had a lot of bells and whistles. We jumped on a trial account, they were able to help with some of the implementation, and their service was great in helping us get the software to a point we could make an educated decision as to if it was going to fit our needs or not.

Cons

We were doing a lot of testing, we specifically needed a software that was going to allow people on our website to directly book a demo without being pushed to a different page. Mixmax could not do that, besides that seemed like an adequate software.

The Best Email Productivity Tool!

Pros

-You can track who opens your email even if you're sending it to a group. -Scheduling meetings is pretty easy. -You can send polls inside your email.

Cons

-You'll notice a slight lag at times. -It's not available for Mozilla Firefox so you're forced to use Chrome if you want use it.