Additional information for Twilio Programmable Wireless
Key features of Twilio Programmable Wireless
View All Features
- Dictate what the SIM can do
- Connect directly with machines using SMS
- Commands API
- Send and receive Machine-to-Machine commands
- SMS channel
- Analytics and usage data for SIMs
- Debug and diagnose connectivity issues
- Build custom dashboards
- International connectivity
- Streamlined SIM procurement
- Differentiated device identity
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) for devices
- Global coverage
- REST APIs
- Control IoT devices
- Entirely custom deployment
- Make and receive phone calls
- Send and receive text messages
- API reference
- Usage records
- Implement voicemail
- SDK (software development kit)
Twilio's programmable SMS tools provide users with the features they need to quickly build and scale to production.
Control, analyze, and monitor mobile connectivity directly via the Twilio Console or through the Twilio API.
Dictate what a SIM can carry out with Twilio's API for SIM lifecycle management to define global capabilities for large fleets of devices.
Connect with a variety of machines directly using Twilio's Commands API to send and receive machine-to-machine commands through an SMS channel.
Get full visibility on all device activity with usage data and analytics for SIMs by creating custom dashboards, which help to debug and diagnose connectivity issues.