Filevine Reviews - Page 5

Jennifer R.

Easier to use than Ad*****

I am excited to use Filevine. Happy to have made the upgrade from outdated technology.

Pros

Flows more easily. Nothing is too hard to find.

Cons

With daily use, Filevine is easy to use, NO cons.

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're thrilled to hear that you've benefited from the upgrade and have found the platform to be easy to use!

Judy R.

Great Product

It is great product that offers us the benefit of operating online. Helps with organization and efficiency. We are able to communicate with client professionally as we have their entire file available. Customer support is really awesome. I rely on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he is so nice and helpful every time.

Pros

So many features that make our office more productive and efficient. The customer service is so wonderful. Filevine is user friendly and enables us to have two offices working together on clients and are able to see the entire file online.

Cons

Creating reports is somewhat difficult. I just got introduced to report fusion so that will probably help.

TO

Toni O.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing product keeping us on track!

Pros

I like the customization to our needs, along with the features of setting reminders

Cons

I really didn't have any issues, however, some coworkers I work with do not like change, so the constant changing of certain features threw them off.

AE

Ana E.

Filevine Review

Definitely useful and great to use.

Pros

Everything is all together and easy to find. Tasks are always updated and good to keep up with.

Cons

There are a lot of days with it going down and unusable, and there are a few days that there are lags or issues. But it is getting worked on.

VV

Vonda V.

Filevine

Too soon to tell. So far, frustrated.

Pros

Medical / treatment tabs help keep track of medical specials.

Cons

It's so different from Client Profiles and there are a lot of features missing that we were used to using.

Hi Vonda, I'm sorry to learn about your frustration in switching over to Filevine. At Filevine, we strive to create products that simplify legal work, but sometimes we learn we are falling short. We appreciate your honest review and would like to work with you to make sure you're getting the most out of your Filevine system. Can you please send us an email with a little more information so we are better able to assist?

PW

Patricia W.

Wonderful!

I especially like that it's web based and accessible anywhere. Seeing what everyone has done on the project/file is beneficial and the search options are great.

Pros

It's easily customizable. If we need something updated or added due to a change in precedent or process, our team is able to update easily. Everything I need, especially precedents, are saved and accessible in the system.

Cons

The feed. I don't need to see email's I've sent or received in my feed. I also don't need to see faxes that were "successful", only need to see faxes that did not go through, failed, busy, or no-answer, so I can re-try or send another way.

MH

Monica H.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

FV Atorney Review

Overall good, pretty intuitive. I like it better.

Pros

Many features that compartmentalizes the information needed for case management.

Cons

The Filevine feed is confusing and unorganized.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, Monica. We're glad to read that you've found benefit in our case management capabilities and find the platform to be intuitive compared to other providers. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support you and your firm!

SD

Sarwinder D.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

The Best Software Out There!

Spectacular. Couldn't really be happier.

Pros

Ease of use once its setup. It doesn't everything that other software can't do. I am in the process of automating (docgen and fusion) my documents to make my life easier, which will be great once I'm done.

Cons

A collection section within a static section would be great. Accounting for flat fee and contingency based billing would be great.

Jared R.

Used other for 6-12 months

Product Does Not Deliver Promised Features

Filevine bills itself as an upstart, client-oriented company. Whether it is growing pains, or it is just making promises it cannot deliver, I do not appreciate being sold a product that does not work as promised. Had I known that Filevine was never going to be able to sync with Dropbox, I would not have bought it.

Pros

The system of tracking deadlines and calendaring events may be useful for folks who are disorganized without it.

Cons

Filevine was sold to me as a product that would "sync" with Dropbox, but it does not, in fact "sync" in real-time with Dropbox. Because my filing system uses Dropbox and I was unwilling to stop using Dropbox, I insisted that any management software be compatible with Dropbox. I was promised that Filevine would sync with my Dropbox files, but it does not.

Hi Jared, we apologize for any frustration the lack of Dropbox integration options have caused. While we do have some options available, we know they did not meet your needs. Our product offering and integrations evolve through time and we are truly sorry to hear how these changes negatively affected you. We appreciated working with you for as long as we have and wish you all the success in the future.

CA

Clarence A. M.

Filevine Thoughts

Wonderfully please with filevine. Has also improved over the years.

Pros

It rarely has outages. Also they keep you informed of new implementations

Cons

The color theme is bland. Needs to have some more "pop" to it.

MP

Maria P.

A new Era with Filevine

Pros

It's amazing how you guys integrate every aspect of the persona injury practice and you can customize the experience for every customer.

Cons

The preview for the documents is not the best one, it takes time while it opens in a new tap

Thank you so much for leaving your review, Maria!

ES

Evelin S.

From TimeMatters to FileVine - WOW

It has definitely taken us from the 1980's to 2024. Huge change & upgrade for the firm - still have a few kinks to work out.

Pros

Ease of use for all levels of knowledge / administrative duty.

Cons

We had a very hard time using the Mail Mege / Doc Generator in the beginning.

Evelin, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

AV

Ashlynne V.

Review of Filevine

Pros

Ease of use, customization of filevine and its functions

Cons

sometimes it has a tendency to glitch, but not often enough to affect functionality

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, Ashlynne. We're glad to read that you've benefited from Filevine's ease of use, customization and functionality. We look forward to continuing to support you and your firm!

AB

Ana B.

Excellent Training and Implementation of updates

Excellent Document Management program.

Pros

Trainers [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely knowledgeable of Filevine and have a very good idea of the needs of a personal injury firm. They have been very helpful and have made our process easy and friendly.

Cons

So far, I don't have anything negative to say other than I find the Quickbooks integration expensive.

Thanks so much for the positive review Ana!

KC

Krista C.

Great Sorftware

Overall it has been great to use and has helped navigating files very convenient.

Pros

It keeps all of my files organized and is easy to navigate.

Cons

There was a recent update which the photos that come in. We used to be able to drag the photos from the page they were opened on. Now, we have to hit download and when another screen appears, we can drag the photo from there. It is now an extra step.

RL

Ramon L.

File one for a Law Firm

Overall Filevine has been amazing in being able to manage our clients cases. The fact other software integrates into filevine it makes it a one stop shop for our employees.

Pros

Case management is smooth with Fevine, being able to make Filevine do whatever we want makes projects and case management easy

Cons

Sometimes the system lags when filevine does updates and we don’t get an alert.

EK

Elena K.

GL Office

Pros

The ability to customize it specific to the type of law and the firm's unique procedures.

Cons

Certain essential features are missing or under-developed.

AS

Amy S.

Filevine Cuts My Time in Half

Pros

Love Filevine. I could not manage my legal docket without it. Customer Support is great - quick and knowledgeable.

Cons

Wish we could link related cases. 3 people in same accident

Thank you for your support and feedback, Amy! We're thrilled to hear that our customer support has been beneficial and Filevine has helped to cut your time in half!

SW

Scott W.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Scott's opinion of Filevine. Bravo!

In my everyday use of Filevine, I am pleased with the overall functionality for the role I have as a case manager.

Pros

Intuitive navigation, ease of use. I have been impressed with the GUI.

Cons

No issues thus far. Filevine meets my needs for everyday tasks.

Thrilled to hear that you're pleased with Filevine's functionality, Scott! Appreciate the review.

AT

Anthony T.

Anthony Tise Review of Filevine

Pros

Texting, faxing, notating and automatic tasks.

Cons

not being able to copy tab information from related projects (ex. insurance tab, case summary)

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Anthony!

JC

Jesus C.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Best case management software!

Pros

How easy it makes managing a case and organizing a file

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about filevine

Jesus, thank you for your kind review!

CN

Christie N.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Very user-friendly with great tech support

The convenience of being able to access case information on the go - all of it - notes, documents, contact information, etc. It's easy to maneuver as well so you get your info quickly.

Pros

Easy to learn, can be tailored to suit your needs, and is a one-stop shop for all of the information and pertinent documents for your files. You control what's inputted and it can be as much or as little as you want/need. Support is quick to respond and very helpful. All issues that I have experienced have been quickly resolved.

Cons

The software is still evolving so there are minor issues that pop up - not bugs, just things that could be improved. That said, every issue I've noticed and called to support's attention has been resolved by the team promptly.

LR

Lindsay R.

Build Your Perfect System

Pros

I like that you are able to make changes within Filevine to reflect how you want your company/employees to operate. The software is like building blocks, so there are many different ways to configure your company system. The customer service individuals are also very helpful whenever there are questions or problems with the software.

Cons

It can be difficult to figure your way through the software by yourself and when first transitioning to the software, the learning process is very time consuming.

RH

Robert H.

Getting Filevine up and running

Pros

we moved from no file system at all to Filevine, and are about 2 weeks in to using the system. so far, our favorite aspect of the software is that we now have almost all case information in front of us when working on a file, from intake through resolution.

Cons

Implementation was very difficult and time consuming. The software is very customizable, however my experience was that we really didn't know what it was going to look like/function until it went live. We are a few weeks into using it, and there are still many aspects that need to be completed before we can fully use the system.

MF

Mariana F.

Paralegal Review

Pros

Easy of access regarding information to look at

Cons

Time loading information and sometimes the project vitals doesnt load