MediaValet Logo
MediaValet

Helping teams easily manage & share their marketing content

visit website

MediaValet Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.09/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

With over 25,000 digital assets currently in my organizations library, this platform increased the ease of searching for specific and relevant assets to better their daily performance.
How organized you can be with your assets. It easy to use and the customer support team is absolutely amazing.
Uploading server often fails or crashes when working with larger files. Error" or "Still Processing" screens are common with upload of larger files.
Cloud software is maybe more prone to issues and downtime then most of the fully offline Apple, Adobe and MS platform applications I use regularly.
In this moment I don't have something to dislike.

MediaValet users...

Google Drive-logocaret
listing-logo

Google Drive

How would you rate MediaValet?

Vendor Experience is a Nightmare

Transcript

Zach Y.: Hi, my name is Zach. I am the creative director of my company. I would give MediaValet a three...

Amazing

its great and essential for a designer. when you dont have ideas you can browse your archive and be inspired or you can go directly to the folders of the art youre looking for

Pros

user friendly, and i can customize my folders to view the art i need

Cons

it is not wacom friendly so it means i have to keep switching to a mouse

user-friendly

Easy to share photos with your clients

Pros

Nicely organized, you can easily find whatever you are looking for. Browsing images is fun and easy, nicely presented

Cons

We do not have anything negative to say about this software it is very friendly user. I highly recommend it.

MediaValet has always made us feel like a valued customer

It is a pleasure to work with MediaValet - as one of the early customers I have seen dramatic improvements in the application and as they have grown as a company they have included many of the foundational infrastructure components that an organization supporting software needs. This has led to more consistent support and improved service. As well, MediaValet has always made us feel like a valued...

Cons

The pleasure is all ours Mike. You and your team have been fabulous to work with! Thank you for your tremendous feedback, suggestions and help since version 1.0 of MediaValet. We wouldn't be were were are today without your support. David MacLaren, Founder and CEO.

Great Media Storage System

MediaValet is a significant upgrade over our previous use of dropbox and google drive.

Pros

Easy to use interface. Quick loading times. Works worldwide.

Cons

The lightbox system could be a little bit more user friendly and sometimes its a bit difficult to share assets.

Hooray for Media Valet!

Pros

Access to version history; check-in/check-out features, lightboxes with links to share; ability for users in global markets to easily access system;

Cons

Search function is hard to use and doesn't capture results easily

Manager, Multimedia Services

We have a large team, throughout 13 hospital and 2 states. Communication with regards to projects is very important. Wrike allows for all information for a project to be located in one place. No more searching through emails and folders to find information. You can keep everyone associated with a project up-to-date in real time.

Pros

Helps to keep our team connected when working on projects

Cons

Bit of a learning curve to use it effectively

The Best DAM Tool Around

MediaValet has been an incredible tool to have under our belt. We were able to bring our assets from a Google Drive folder (read: an unorganized mess) to an amazingly organized, well-structured system that everyone can use. Users have adapted the tool quickly and love that they can find the assets they need, when they need them. Our senior management team also loves it too because they can see reports of whose using the tool and which assets are being download the most, in order to make more informed decisions. MediaValet has been the perfect tool for us, and if you're serious about Digital Asset Management it might be the perfect tool for you too.

Cons

We're so happy that you and your team love MediaValet Devin as we love you guys too. Thank you for being such a great team to work with! Cheers, David MacLaren, Founder & CEO.

Media Valet is Great Solution for storing, organizing and sharing digital assets

We centralized our assets from various drop box files owned by various employees to one corporate shared site that can be shared by teammembers anywhere in the world..

Pros

Very easy to organize lots of files and file types in multiple ways, tag assets, fie assets and share assets. Look forward to adding various roles and degrees of access to streamline our business and be able to share account specific access with clients.

Cons

We have not yet figured out how to flag duplicate file entries.

It has made my job so much easier!

Media Valet is a great software, it is very simple to use and navigate. Now we can easily share our assets with partners and customers. It is well organized and it allows the user to resize images to whatever size they may need. It is a great tool to have!

Pros

Everything you need for logos, images and videos are all in one place

Cons

It is difficult to print a report

Thanks for the kind review Gilda and for pointing out an area you'd like improved. I've asked our Sr. Product Manager, Kenneth Li, to reach out to you today so we can get a detailed account of what you have in mind. If there are any other areas you'd like to see improved or new features you have in mind, please don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers, David MacLaren, founder & CEO.

Incredible Digital Asset Management

We are able to easily coordinate work with many stakeholders. We've found that the longer the DAM has been in place, the more ideas we have about implementing in other company processes.

Pros

Using MediaValet allows users to quickly identify and use a library of files that would otherwise be difficult to share.

Cons

Occasionally, assets take time to appear after uploading. Large uploads sometimes require submission via an FTP client. Very minor issues.

Overall so far the best experince I have experience with a new software

It has been a very easy to use platform. It has allowed me to better interact with my friends, colleagues, and friends. Space saver! Rapid sending of files and images in general.

Pros

Easy of use, rapid exchanging of files, images and documents in general. Interaction at all times with all my contacts.

Cons

So far I am very pleased with this software.

Well Sonia, you're making us blush! Thank you very much for your kind words : ) If there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience, make your job easier, or save you time when working with MediaValet, please don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers, David MacLaren, founder and CEO

Flawless interface

My favorite part of media valet is that there is no limit to my plethora of users. Other sites we have used in the office restrict the number we could have and it was really in issue. I believe they also back up all of the information so system crashes are never an issue or worry. Although I have no major dislikes or issues with the program overall, MediaValet has been extremely helpful with any small issues we come across. It seems they are mostly user error and they have been very patient with us as a company. Overall I think it has improved our organization and easy access to our full client roster. When we email links to our clients and execs, they have had zero problems with the MediaValet interface.

Cons

Thank you Bradley! We're glad you love our unlimited users policy, and yes, we do back up everything. Actually, we triple and geo replicate every asset uploaded to MediaValet. This ensures you'll never lose an asset ever again (at lease on our watch). David MacLaren, Founder and CEO.

works fine easily

I like this software to help teams also you can sahre the marketing content.

Pros

I like the software becuase is very secure and reliable also the software has good quality also is user is very friendly

Cons

I dont like because is a little bit expensive for the moment works fine, the price is very high the one problem.

Vendor Experience is a Nightmare

I interact with MediaValet as a vendor, and it can be quite a nightmare. Our company usually has large amounts of media that have to be uploaded at a time (multiple photoshoots, videos, etc), and I always feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette when uploading to MediaValet. Sometimes, my upload finishes in minutes. But more often than not, it will take hours for it to upload, only to be met by an "error" message at the end, or have my files stuck in an endless "processing period." I've wasted so many hours uploading overnight, only to have to do it again the next day. Granted, I can only speak to my experience from the vendor side, not the user side, but I would NOT recommend this to anyone wanting to impress or improve the quality of life for vendors.

Pros

* The interface has a clean aesthetic * The option for password-protected links * The ability to access online

Cons

* Uploading as a vendor can be confusing and frustrating * Uploading server often fails or crashes when working with larger files * "Error" or "Still Processing" screens are common with upload of larger files * The organization of uploaded files is not intuitive

Quality, reliable and secure service

PROS Good quality and security overall. The service is also very reliable. CONS Could be a bit more intuitive and improve it's UX.

Pros

· Secure · Reliable · Quality

Cons

· Not so intuitive · Could improve it's UX

Thanks for the great feedback Alonso, we truly appreciate it. UX is dear to all of our hearts. So much so that it's one of our top priorities and we're constantly striving to improve MediaValet so it meets the needs of all types of users. Look for more great things to come in 2017! Cheers, David MacLaren, founder and CEO.

A great, customer-focused company

Pros

MediaValet makes our lives easier. It allows us to quickly search for and apply the digital assets we need. It allows for great asset sharing across the organization and gives us confidence that our assets are secure. The level of care that MediaValet provides to their clients in unparalleled. Everyone should be using MediaValet!

Cons

Only that we should have brought them on sooner!

User-friendly platform with powerful tools

Pros

Mediavalet's easy-to-use interface makes it very easy to organize and navigate from thousands of media files, from file sharing to video imbedding the tools are simple and intuitive even for novice users.

Cons

Options for sharing files and other tools seem to be limited, file sharing expiration date was having issues (i.e. linked shared with no expiration date, ends up expired sometime later)

A Big Improvement in Providing our Digital Assets!

We recently launched MediaValet to our internal and external audiences. It was so user-friendly and easy to use, that we did not even need to provide training sessions. We are now able to provide all of our logos, approved images, and videos all in one place for our travel agent partners. In a few short months, we already have a few hundred users and no complaints or requests for help. Our site is nicely organized, easy to browse and has a pleasant and professional appearance. This was a big improvement for our company and the way we provide our digital assets to our customers.

Cons

Thanks Nancy! I have to say, working with you and your team has been just a rewarding for us. Thank you for making everything we do so worthwhile. Cheers, David MacLaren, founder and CEO

Good System. Great Customer Service.

Overall the system is great and works well. It's organized, easy to use and efficient. MediaValet has been very open to receiving feedback on the system and to adding new features - which is so refreshing! Such is the case for adding image titles/descriptions in batches. While this isn't currently available, it is in development now. The ability to review images in chronological order of date created isn't part of the current platform but will be in version 4.0 due out mid year. Very happy with both system functionality and customer service. I highly recommend MediaValet for anyone who wants to manage videos, photos, and other brand materials on the cloud.

Cons

Thank you for all the great feed back and support Jodi. We've thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your team. David MacLaren, Founder & CEO

Media Valet - Excellent, Easy, Efficient

Since using Media Valet in July, 2015, both myself and my company have been very happy with the DAM program. The searching, uploading, downloading and tagging process is very easy and very user-friendly. More importantly, Media Valet's customer service has been outstanding. Our rep and main contact, Rob Morris, has done a tremendous job. He's helped solve minor issues and answered common questions/concerns in a very speedy manner. It's also reassuring to know our assets are backed up on a cloud-based system and very safe and secure.

Cons

Thanks for being an such an amazing customer Eric. I'm happy to hear that you and your team are enjoying using MediaValet as we spend a lot of time on user experience. I'll be sure to pass on your praise to Rob and his team. David MacLaren, Founder and CEO

MediaValet makes storing and sharing things, both externally and interally, extremely simple

Easy to use, functional, clean - exactly what we were looking for. Additionally, we had some concerns with the site not being iPhone friendly and with pop up videos not existing, and the MediaValet team addressed these concerns and added the exact features we requested in a very timely manner (not to mention they are a pleasure to work with!). MediaValet makes internal communication regarding these videos much simpler, with features such as multiple versions of a video we are working on, keywords, and expiration dates.

Cons

Thanks Oritt! We're ecstatic you like MediaValet, the responsiveness of our product team, and our overall good nature and friendliness ; ) This means a lot to us as we pride ourselves on the overall user experience we deliver. David MacLaren, Founder and CEO.

excelente Resource Databank

Pros

Easy of use, interface, solve most of our company problems. Good for storing marketing images, designs, information about products and everything

Cons

Fortunately I don't have anything bad to say about this

Really useful and easy to use

Weekly searches for multimedia materials for media press releases

Pros

A solution that makes photos and videos easy to find, as long as you have it organized with folders structure. Allows you to watch videos before download them

Cons

Just invest some time to get familiar, it won't take that much until you get full control and knowledge of its capabilities

Good Job

the experience is good only the search and navigation

Pros

full content, fast downloads, easy web access

Cons

search and navigation between tabs and description

What an awesome company and partner!

I have worked with Media Valet on the implementation of their system within the organization that I work. Sometimes it isn't just about the software, although that is unbelievably well thought out, but more importantly in this case, it is about the people who work there. True professionals, excellent communicators and they meet their commitments. There support model, training and implementation practice is very well thought out, deliberate and it works!

Cons

Thanks for being an amazing customer Teri. As you know, we're fanatical about delivering the absolute best support and training that's humanly possible - at all times. This is one of the main tenants of our business and something we'll never scrimp on. David MacLaren, Founder & CEO