OptimizePress Reviews

3.6/5 (10 reviews)

Jorden Bench

I have had good and bad experiences with Optimize Press. In my opinion it has gone downhill.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-16

When it was first released it helped me grow my business and my online membership site. I was able to build sales pages, optin forms and an entire membership site which I still use and have. It was amazing when it first came out and was really cutting edge.

Pros
When Optimize Press was first released it was cutting edge at the time. It did everything I need. Helped me build my websites and membership sites. It was great functionality and helped me start my online business.

Cons
I believe that because they offer a 1 time payment and not a reoccurring charge Optimize Press doesn't stay up-to date or is the cutting edge anymore. I have experience several annoying bugs with the software, a lot of glitches making me so frustrated at times. I know they have put a lot of effort to make it butter but right now it has been passed by other page builders. I can't recommend this software anymore due to all the issues I have experienced. If they would charge monthly and be able to pay developers they could make this software great but there is just a lack of support now.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Gordon Firemark

Makes page building a snap. Great tool for creating landing pages, courses, etc.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

It's fast, easy and effective.

Pros
Very robust and feature-rich. Fast and easy to learn. Create anything from a simple landing page, to a complete membership site within this tool.

Cons
Cost. Complexity. Demanding on system and browser resources. Page builder doesn't play well on mobile and tablet devices.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Luis Gaviria

Extremely poor support

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Their launch suite is excellent. Many good features.

Pros
Once you learn it is a great plugin, very complete. I give them that.

Cons
The support team addressed our first difficulty in time. We were happy. The second time around we sent a ticket, that was responded promptly, where they requested login details from our site. After sending the details one full week passed without resolving the issue. A new ticket was sent, where the defended themselves, touting the fact they had responded quickly the first time, apologizing for the delay and requesting the login details one more time. I did send the details and two more days have gone without them helping us. I am left under the impression that either they simply do not follow up on tickets, or simply could not resolve the issue and simply hide from the customer. I feel extremely disappointed, since we are in the middle of a course launch and have been left in the dark.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Gordon Firemark

Designing pages is a snap with OptimizePress

Reviewed 2016-10-03

This tool was recommended by a colleague, and I'm so glad I took his advice. It's fast and easy to build great looking websites using OP. Great tutorial library from the developer himself...

Pros
Fast Powerful Feature-Rich Valuable

Cons
Doesn't work well on tablets and mobile..

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Bryan Downing

OptimizePress 3 once again proves to still be the worst Wordpress plugin

Reviewed 2019-10-01

Worst online company for any Wordpress plugin. Also, my hosting provider knew about this them for the number of Wordpress plugin conflicts they bring.

Pros
This thing is utterly useless. The new OptimizePress 2 is crap where it does not work. It take days to get a response on open tickets. 2 weeks later, there is no end in site with wanting access to my FTP My hosting provider warned me about this Wordpress plugin with the huge number of conflicts with other popular plugins. No reasonable business owner would allow a vendor to potentially monkey with settings on a live revenue generating website. Now they don't want to refund based on this. As a result, credit card chargeback was issued since they don't respect customers when things don't work out.

Cons
Easy but embedded videos do not work. Support had unreasonable demands. They want your money so banks are involved to get it back

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Rostane Gribi

It was great... I guess it's better !

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-04

Pros
I used it a couple of years a go for a specific client and it was very good and easy to use and the client was happy, so I was !

Cons
It was still a bit complex back then, the learning curve was a bit long but the overall project went well so it's all good.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Lakshmia Ferba

Wanted to love it, ending up ditching it.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
Pricing was good Support is pretty good Comes with plug and play templates Works on Wordpress Integrates with most programs

Cons
The code is HORRIBLE. If you have to remove the pages, the code left behind is so awful! Expect to spend time cleaning that up. Personalization was hard Can't use custom fonts unless you use Youtube to teach you

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Shahram Sedehi

Best funnel marketing integration with Wordpress

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-07

I could have my marketing funnel within Wordpress well integrated!

Pros
We build a complex funnel with Optimize for a health product. It integrates well with WordPress. It integrates well with Facebook comments integration on our Wordpress site.

Cons
I wish there was more integration with other Wordpress plugin shortcodes. Though most of them integrates well, but at times there is a conflict with its Java script.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Erik Horton

Optimizepress Review

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I really enjoy working in Optimizepress. I have built a total of four websites using the product and each time it gets easier and easier. They continuously are adding new, pertinent features. It is a great value for the money.

Yolanda Haripersad

All in one tool

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-10

Excellent experience. I will be using OP for a long time. Looking forward to OP3

Pros
After searching long and hard, I chose OP as my tool of choice for my online course training. The tools and feature are great. You can use the solutions and templates out of the box. OP provided the greatest value for money compared to competitors

Cons
It​ takes time to learn, but once you know it, it is a breeze. Customer service could be a lot better though. The system takes a toll when using OP.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10