OptimizePress

Create landing pages, sales pages and membership portals

OptimizePress Reviews

Barbara B.

This is amazing value, great functionality that any wordpress user can access. I recommend it to all of my clients and coaches.

Simon M.

Stephanie C.

Cons

Worst online company for any Wordpress plugin. Also, my hosting provider knew about this them for the number of Wordpress plugin conflicts they bring.

Bryan D.

Jorden B.

OptimizePress 3 once again proves to still be the worst Wordpress plugin.

Bryan D.

4.1

Lve this software

Pros

Every time I need to expand and need to utilize new features I find they're already available in the software

Cons

A bit of a learning curve but not for the determined business owner

Great Website Builder

Overall it's been a great website building solution. It gives me the flexibility I need without being an overly cumbersome program or being tied into a monthly payment plan like most software is. Their support team can be a little delayed (they're in the U.K., I'm in the U.S.) so that's something to be aware of, but it mostly seems to be a time zone thing and not because they're unresponsive to customers.

Pros

Optimizepress is the perfect software for building websites full of features on the Wordpress platform. It's simple to use but full of incredibly useful features like email integration, sales funnels, membership platforms, etc. They have a great subscriber area where they teach you everything you need to know about using the software. In that area you can also see the websites you have licensed and make any changes you need.

Cons

Set up time between different sites can take some time. If you're building one site, it's not too bad, but setting it up on multiple websites will take a little bit of time and patience to get it going. It's a simple process, so it's not that big of an issue.

Best theme for wordpress sites and wordpress sites are all anyone should use. Easily installed.

I have nothing but praise to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. Been with OP for 7 years and worked with client using other funnel platforms and OP just wins hands down everytime.

Pros

Has everything I need for a website. From setting up a good looking blog to split testing pages for best optin rates, OP has it all.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about Optimizepress

VERY BAD

very bad

Pros

Optimizepress is a terrible tool. I lost so much money in advertising and found out that I had low inquires because of the program after testing other solutions. About 3 out of 5 people are not registered, many people contacting me telling that they didn't get my link magnet. I use an email solution and tried to but my lead manner without optimizepress and it works 100% of the time. I even tried myself with different computers and different emails. It worked 50% of the time. This is very frustrating. I find it rude that you they do not offer refund as well when you complain. I tried to contacted them to fix the problem. very bad customer support. I lost 150$, DO NOT PURCHASE IT...

Cons

it doesn't work and it broke my website.

The All-in-One Tool for Building All Types of Webpages

Pros

I started using OptimizePress. Despite the platform having improved and having added new features over the years, something hasn't changed: its intuitive builder. It doesn't matter whether you're trying to build your very first webpage or have been doing this for a while and would like to build a more complex sales funnel, for example. OptimizePress' builder will help you build pages from scratch or by customizing one of the several templates that are available... and you can change everything without a single line of code but by simply dragging and dropping the different page elements.

Cons

While it's great that OptimizePress comes with its own "ecosystem" made of a builder and several templates to choose from, I sometimes feel that more customization power would make it a much more powerful platform.

So easy to use, even for a beginner

Really impressed. Solves web-building problems I didn't know existed. Easy to use and intuitive.

Pros

Both fully customizable and optimized templates to select from, easy to use, even for a beginner. Lots of support and training. Got so much more than I thought I would be getting when I purchased it.

Cons

OP3 is really impressive, but still under construction. Really like where this company is headed and what is coming. Able to integrate with other plugins, but I want the not-yet-released OP3 plugins now. They do give you alternative plugins they recommend until OP3 equivalents are released.

Really Happy with OptimizePress!

My overall experience with OptimizePress has been excellent. I researched a lot of different options and have no regrets for picking this one. In fact, I think I did very well with it when I hear what others are getting and paying for from other providers. I know I am barely scratching the surface for what this product can do.

Pros

There is a lot that I like about OptimizePress. For my use, I'm the one who set up my website and had to figure out how to do that. I like how the page builder is pretty easy to use and gotten to be pretty much drag and drop. They recently upgraded the interface and made it even easier to use. AND I love that the OP Team have created a ton of how-to videos and are responsive if you need help. (any...

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like, though I've personally struggled a bit with the blog part of the theme. But I chalk that up to not following through on watching the tutorials. I've just mostly used the page builder for landing pages and such and haven't needed the blog function yet so haven't worried as much about that. I am confident that if their tutorials don't get me sorted out, I can reach out and get help with it.

Good for quick landing pages. A bit clunky and buggy

I like it overall. Just wish they would polish it a bit more

Pros

I can make a very clean looking and highly converting land page quickly. The interface looks much better than most page builders and it is somewhat intuitive.

Cons

It's clunky sometimes and not nearly as flexible as it could be. Resizing rows and columns cna be a pain, and getting pictures to fit just right can also sometimes be a big challenge. I've also ha sissies with bugs.

Makes page building a snap. Great tool for creating landing pages, courses, etc.

It's fast, easy and effective.

Pros

Very robust and feature-rich. Fast and easy to learn. Create anything from a simple landing page, to a complete membership site within this tool.

Cons

Cost. Complexity. Demanding on system and browser resources. Page builder doesn't play well on mobile and tablet devices.

Wanted to love it, ending up ditching it.

Pros

Pricing was good Support is pretty good Comes with plug and play templates Works on Wordpress Integrates with most programs

Cons

The code is HORRIBLE. If you have to remove the pages, the code left behind is so awful! Expect to spend time cleaning that up. Personalization was hard Can't use custom fonts unless you use Youtube to teach you

Where Design and Function Have a Good Time

Overall experience gets a 5/5. Their support team is friendly, responds on time and with helpful support. It's always easy to interact with their team.

Pros

The best part about Optimizepress is the ease of use and intuitive design and functionality. Version 3.0 is everything I hoped it would be and the new integration of OP Funnels and now Checkout, the design options and even the test copy helps any novice understand what belongs in each section.

Cons

There are some integrations not available and the zapier setup seems complicated. I hope there is more consideration to ease of integrations

Thank you Optimizepress for your AMAZING software

My overall experience with Optimizpress is AMAZING. it does everything I need to do and then some. They have released so many amazing features that allow full customization. As a web and graphic designer that uses WordPress, I suggest this to everyone.

Pros

Was easy to navigate through and so many features for customization They keep adding integrations and the support team is absolutely hands down the best. The features that they keep releasing is absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend this enough.

Cons

Honestly there was no cons I could find. Optimizpress is absolutely game changer.

I love Optimize Press!

I can build website pages myself and that saves me A LOT of money. I can go in easily change my text or even the website easily. I can make a large variety of site pages with their easy to follow templates. I like how they provide many options in order to make each page or site look different.

Pros

What I like best is that there is lots of training and help if you are not familiar with building your own web pages. There are videos and text help in all areas of building your site. I can build a large variety of pages easily.

Cons

Not sure... I do think I like using all of it.

Optimizepress is one of the digital industries best kept secrets

Amazing value and continuous improvement and new products in the suite

Pros

Cons

The membership plugin needs to be launched for OP3

Extremely poor support

Their launch suite is excellent. Many good features.

Pros

Once you learn it is a great plugin, very complete. I give them that.

Cons

The support team addressed our first difficulty in time. We were happy. The second time around we sent a ticket, that was responded promptly, where they requested login details from our site. After sending the details one full week passed without resolving the issue. A new ticket was sent, where the defended themselves, touting the fact they had responded quickly the first time, apologizing for the delay and requesting the login details one more time. I did send the details and two more days have gone without them helping us. I am left under the impression that either they simply do not follow up on tickets, or simply could not resolve the issue and simply hide from the customer. I feel extremely disappointed, since we are in the middle of a course launch and have been left in the dark.

Great platform

Pros

Easy to use and very fast platform to create beautiful design websites. All features included. Easy to integrate with membership features.

Cons

So far no cons and I have been using Optimizepress since version 1, now in love with easy to use and very fast drag and drop Optimizepress version 3

Great software!

Very good!

Pros

Very easy to use! I love the ease of the funnel creator!

Cons

Currently no checkout! But I know that they are working on one!

Easy to Use

Creates lead capture pages and sales letters quickly. Integrations were easy to use, too such as Aweber.

Pros

You can quickly create a sales letter on any Wordpress site.

Cons

I had some security issues with it and I do wish it had a shopping cart feature to make it an all-around platform.

Designing pages is a snap with OptimizePress

This tool was recommended by a colleague, and I'm so glad I took his advice. It's fast and easy to build great looking websites using OP. Great tutorial library from the developer himself...

Pros

Fast Powerful Feature-Rich Valuable

Cons

Doesn't work well on tablets and mobile..

OptimizePress 3 once again proves to still be the worst Wordpress plugin

Pros

This thing is utterly useless. The new OptimizePress 2 is crap where it does not work. It take days to get a response on open tickets. 2 weeks later, there is no end in site with wanting access to my FTP My hosting provider warned me about this Wordpress plugin with the huge number of conflicts with other popular plugins. No reasonable business owner would allow a vendor to potentially monkey with settings on a live revenue generating website. Now they don't want to refund based on this. As a result, credit card chargeback was issued since they don't respect customers when things don't work out.

Cons

Easy but embedded videos do not work. Support had unreasonable demands. They want your money so banks are involved to get it back

I have had good and bad experiences with Optimize Press. In my opinion it has gone downhill.

When it was first released it helped me grow my business and my online membership site. I was able to build sales pages, optin forms and an entire membership site which I still use and have. It was amazing when it first came out and was really cutting edge.

Pros

When Optimize Press was first released it was cutting edge at the time. It did everything I need. Helped me build my websites and membership sites. It was great functionality and helped me start my online business.

Cons

I believe that because they offer a 1 time payment and not a reoccurring charge Optimize Press doesn't stay up-to date or is the cutting edge anymore. I have experience several annoying bugs with the software, a lot of glitches making me so frustrated at times. I know they have put a lot of effort to make it butter but right now it has been passed by other page builders. I can't recommend this software anymore due to all the issues I have experienced. If they would charge monthly and be able to pay developers they could make this software great but there is just a lack of support now.

OptimizePress 3

I still like the software and would continue using.

Pros

It seems to be an easy integration with my hosting program. It has been fairly easy to figure out and work through.

Cons

The only I don't like is that you cannot call a customer service person. You have to email and wait for a reply which can hold up things for a couple days. If you have to go back and forth with a question, it can take awhile.

It was great... I guess it's better !

Pros

I used it a couple of years a go for a specific client and it was very good and easy to use and the client was happy, so I was !

Cons

It was still a bit complex back then, the learning curve was a bit long but the overall project went well so it's all good.

Best funnel marketing integration with Wordpress

I could have my marketing funnel within Wordpress well integrated!

Pros

We build a complex funnel with Optimize for a health product. It integrates well with WordPress. It integrates well with Facebook comments integration on our Wordpress site.

Cons

I wish there was more integration with other Wordpress plugin shortcodes. Though most of them integrates well, but at times there is a conflict with its Java script.

Optimizepress Review

I really enjoy working in Optimizepress. I have built a total of four websites using the product and each time it gets easier and easier. They continuously are adding new, pertinent features. It is a great value for the money.