Picreel Reviews

Pros

Very trustworthy product and service. Picreel have been very helpful and wonderful to deal with.

Pamela P.

The app is easy, functional, nice looking, and the customer service made it super easy. Kelly was extremely helpful whenever we had questions.

Mark R.

I love the fact that i have integrated this application in matter of a click. Very easy, but works good.

Shani C.

Cons

I was so desperate with my shoe business, and somehow I managed everything on my own. But when it came to get leads, when it came to receive customers, I was helpless.

The interface is a bit confusing and every now and then, things do not work as they should, with glitches and errors when there should not be.

KS

Karim S.

For more than a year, me and my team was stressing out. The only reason behind that was being unable to produce leads for our business.

4.9

Awesome Software

Picreel has done a great job for me. I used to pay a third – party service provider for handling my business leads, and all. But the good news is that I don’t need that service anymore. You know why because now I have got Picreel. Picreel team, you are all so great. You don’t have any idea what you have developed. Eventually, I’d say that just use it once people, you will find it worthwhile.

Cons

Really helps manage a page

Pros

Easy to use, really helpful in tracking what people are interested in or avoiding, helps make a page 100% effective

Cons

Some tactics offered seem somewhat dated, but I guess every tactic does have its purpose. Just want something a little different

A good option!

The app does a lot. The offered features have proven to be great. I liked that it is easy to set up. Also, live statistics makes it is so much easier to track and view the performance of templates. In addition, it is easy to integrate with different services. It's worth the money, so I give it 5 stars. I think it has a fair price. Overall, this is a good option for CRO.

Cons

It helped decrease bounce rates and turn leads into customers.

Pros

I really like how the tool helped to turn leads into customers and reduced the bounce rates of the website.

Cons

I believe the interface could use some work so things are not as confusing. I also thought it was a little expensive.

Steven, thank you for using Picreel! Thought you might be interested to hop on a quick call to review your campaigns and increase your ROI. Drop me a message at kelly@picreel.com when you have a few minutes.

More conversions!

This is an awesome app for business. I've read that this CRO software is very useful, but I've thought I should hire a developer to create this functionality. Luckily, this app was found. I installed it myself in about 5 minutes using manuals and guides! Now I've used a free trial, but I am going to subscribe. This app really helps to make money from the traffic I get.

Simple, functional, free!

We used this app for our store to make our visitors’ stay more interactive as they do shopping. Luckily, we read about interactive offers using exit intend technology and decided to try it. This is a cool app, and it gives a free try. After using Picreel for several months, we have yet to find anything negative about it. Its really easy to setup, configure and get around.

Great solution cro/lead generation

Picreel is a great solution for conversion optimization and lead generation. The app is reliable, and it seems the customers are not annoyed with the pop-ups. Picreel is not expensive comparing to others out there. There are good pricing options to choose from. Sign up and installation was easy. It works well. I instantly started seeing results. So far so good.

The next level

Thanks to exit intent technology and the team who developed the Picreel software based on this technology. We are getting new leads. Picreel team, you have done a great job. Thank you so much. You have changed the way of doing our businesses. I must say that without wasting another day, just get the Picreel installed, and forget the worries of getting customers.

Cons

Powerful tool, exactly what I needed!

I tell you what I tested it two times before using it on our foremost website. I personally checked each and every piece of information provided on the website of Picreel. Only after that I gave it a go and now I’m relaxed and satisfied with the outputs. Thanks and credits both go to Picreel minds (the team) that brought such an innovative and productive technology.

Satisfied

I thought these popups are quite annoying for many people. I was in the category of being annoyed by them on other websites. But I’ve changed my mind after I realized how professional they can be. I installed the app a month ago and have already generated more leads than I did during the last quarter. I will continue using Picreel; it’s worthy.

Perfect tool

The app is very easy to use, even for non techies like myself. Installation is easy, but even more importantly, the customer service is fantastic. I needed to customize a popup a bit but had no idea how to do that. The knowledge base provided all the needed guides. Within a day I had worked magic and made the adjustments that were requested.

I highly recommend Picreel

I used this app for the 30-day trial, and I really loved it. I took a paid plan and after a few months, I must say I have never had any critical issues. Nevertheless, every time I have had a question, the customer services have just been amazing. The people there are so down to earth and very professional. I highly recommend Picreel!

Superior Software

My business demands new leads every now and then. After the installation of this software on my website, the number and growth of leads got affected like never before. Same month after installation, I received about 90 new clients, and more than 50 of them are my repeat clients. I am happy, and thank you so much for this exit Intent technology.

Thanks.

There’s only one word which is ‘thanks’. I am a newbie in online marketing, and have just started using such softwares. Even if I don’t pay mind to it, it keeps on working behind the curtain without interrupting. I think any business will generate new leads and subscribers for sure just like mine did. Thanks to Picreel and the whole team.

Cons

Thank you. Would recommend.

Excellent app! Easy to set up (which is really the key) and easy for customers to use. Picreel offered a very detailed and easy to understand install instruction. This is so far one of the best apps I have added to my website. It will definitely stay attached there. Now I can see that my website’s navigation system is more user-friendly.

Cons

Awesome service for our website

The app itself is nice, and a particular question to the support is addressed quickly. We think that customer support is crucial, and these guys know what they’re doing. Also, it’s an easy app to install. Once we had it going, the website started to generate more subscribers. This is just what we needed. It’s great that we found the app.

Very professional

I think, this application couldn't be more professional. With some help of the team we’ve got a fantastic popup with our main image, fancy fonts, input fields, social icons, etc., etc. Their support was always available. We're about to upgrade to the paid plan; that’s worth paying for. We're even more than satisfied.

Great experience

I have been using Picreel for the past 7 months or so. I have tried several methods for increasing the conversions on my site. Without doubt, this one of the easiest and most powerful tools I have seen. The latest addition of Zapier integration is an awesome feature. Very useful. I highly recommend this app.

Wonderful thing

Finally, ecommerce has a product that helps make CRO simple. The app offers many professional designs that are ready to use. Moreover, I have not had a single problem with asking for tips to come up with an awesome popup. Customer service is just amazing. Well, Picreel showed me great potential for growth.

Use it

My experience shows that Picreel app is cool and professional. It looks great and has nice functionality. The most important thing is that it really works. Within 1 month the statistics showed an increase in leads and conversions. It was easy to decide which design to implement thanks to AB testing. Great.

A big 5

Picreel certainly provides all the necessary features for CRO and lead generation. Designs are great. Leads can be easily managed. I was impressed when I found Picreel in the market. It’s simple, functional, and reasonably priced. Overall, I highly recommend Picreel to any ecommerce business. A big 5.

5 Stars

We’ve just installed this. The app is easy, functional, nice looking, and the customer service made it super easy! Kelly was extremely helpful whenever we had questions. There is no reason to give less than 5 stars. Great app and the team is super glad Picreel offers that. We’ll pay for the subscription.

Great experience

We've been using Picreel since the last year. Well, it’s saving us time and money. Simply, we do not need to hire an employee to manage leads and to optimize conversions. It was very easy to set up and we had it up and going within a couple of hours. This addon has helped our productivity a lot. Thanks!

Professional service

Picreel is the best app I have ever used in marketing category so far. Customer service is outstanding. Great integrations with ecommerce platforms. System features are exactly what every Internet marketer should be looking for in CRO and lead generation software. I highly recommend Picreel.

Effective CRO software

We researched a few available options for a mid-size business, and Picreel satisfied our needs. The set up was really easy, so no specialist was required. We recommended the app to our partners. Fabulous program, reasonable price. Couldn't ask for a more beneficial marketing tool!