Picreel Reviews

Picreel

Turn Bounce Traffic Into Customers

Picreel

Review Summary

Pros

Easy to use, really helpful in tracking what people are interested in or avoiding, helps make a page 100% effective.

Read the full review
Picreel is easy to set up and indeed fun to use. My marketing is responding positively, and I am pretty sure that the app will not only pay for itself but also make me huge profits.

Alex B.

Read the full review
I love the fact that i have integrated this application in matter of a click. Very easy, but works good.

Shani C.

Read the full review

Cons

The interface is a bit confusing and every now and then, things do not work as they should, with glitches and errors when there should not be.

Karim S.

Will M.

4.8

Amazing increase in conversion

After using many products for the campaigns, this is the product that brought us better leads. It has better insights and overall very convenient solution for campaigns monitoring and statistics .

Pros

It brings back thw customer who left between orders. The display option is very nice and the advanced settings make it very easy to get leads of our choice. The pricing options are very cheeky and we can't resist such a tool for the development of organisation.

Cons

I faced some issues while getting my latest campaigns. The things should be easily filtered out for the out of box experience.

Glad you enjoy Picreel, Ravi! BTW, we've just added more campaign filter options that can be found at the top of the Campaigns screen. Check it out! If you've questions, reach out to me personally at kelly@picreel.com anytime

Get an insight of what is happening in your website and increase sales

Who doesn't want to convert more? This is a must for all website owners, it will help you capture the website visitors that are about to leave your website and be able to keep trying to make them convert to your offers.

Pros

There is not much to think about here. This is a must for everyone who sells anything on a website. You get to know what is working, what is not, plus you have a system in place to capture werbsite visitor before they leave your website. This is smart. Plus the price is right.

Cons

Glad you enjoy Picreel, Nathan!

Blackmailing service

First of all they we used their service for a few months. When we noticed that their popups were affecting our bounce rate we stopped using it. They still kept serving the pop ups, even though we stopped paying. We had no idea about that. When we went into the backend later and wanted to export the users we had collected while paying and using their service, we found out that they did not allow...

Cons

Thank you for using Picreel! It's common for businesses that use recurring payments to stop services only after a note of cancellation. I'm afraid we haven't received any note about that from you. Have you reached out? We DON'T limit downloading your leads even after your account is closed. Looks like some misunderstanding. Go ahead and download your leads from your account. I'd like to make it up for you to make your experience better. Would you mind dropping me a direct message at kelly@picreel.com? I'd love to get in touch! Cheers, Kelly, account manager at Picreel

Generating new leads

Just think by yourself, how hard it can be. I mean generating leads for an online grocery shop; it should be as easy as turning the fan on, after all, who doesn’t need groceries? However, within 3 months, I realized that I’ve made a big mistake. My customers were moving to my competitors. I took my prices down, started offering discounts, and did everything I could, but that was not working out for...

Cons

Great software and great support

I was confused about how to get more leads and how to convert those leads into customers. Right then, I came to know about Picreel. I decided to give it a shot and things started taking shape. The main idea of online marketing of my business was to “keep people on my page” and Picreel did that for me. The bounce offer technology, mouse movement analysis everything worked perfectly for my business. I am stress-free now, after using Picreel. Tables are turned in my company’s favor and it is advancing with each new visitor on my webpage. That’s what I wanted. Thanks a lot Picreel!

Pros

Easy access, reliable, fast, effective and straight to the point. The team is flexible and open to comments and ideas. Always coming up with upgrades and fixes.

Cons

None as of yet.

Good service

Hey Picreel! How did you do that? Please tell me, I never expected such a massive bounce. Thank you so much and I’d like to invite the entire Picreel team on my dad’s Ice Cream Mini Mobile Parlor. Please visit us so that my family can pay off thanks to you. I always wanted to have my own ice cream truck because I’m a big ice cream maniac. On my last birthday, I and my dad started our ice cream service through our website. We implemented Picreel as soon as we were ready with our site as our web developer recommended us to do this. We started with a simple site but today we own our personal ice cream truck, all because of Picreel. We operate our service from our truck and our site. We’re still growing and currently serving throughout the State. Thank you Picreel, thank you so much.

Wonderful service

Well! If I’m asked to share it under one sentence then, I’ll say, “DO USE IT.” I’m the head of my designing team in our advertising company. Two months ago, our boss asked us to design products for one of our repeat clients. The day we were done with everything client ended up his contract and the paused the project. Client’s company was going bankrupt and he was helpless as he was running out of leads. He was one of our worthy clients; our representative had a meeting with him and told him about Picreel technology. Within 2 months, that client not only resumed that project but also brought us 4 new. He told our representative that it was all Picreel and he’s so satisfied. Picreel not only saved his business from going bankrupt but also saved us from losing a big client.

Cons

Good tool for generating new leads

At times, I think like Picreel is not just technology, but it is also a new way invented to generate new leads. Regardless of what type of business you are in and what type of website you use it for; Picreel always performs its tasks successfully. And this is what happened with our ladder services business. You know this business demands potential customers which is not possible without good leads generation techniques. Although, our marketing team was striving its best yet it wasn’t enough. Then, I gave a try to the Exit Intent Technology, and I was amazed right from the second day of installation. Now, my business website is not only getting me new leads but also we have hundreds of potential customers with us. Thanks Picreel to the team!

Great service

I’ve got something to ask you people out there. How many customers/leads you generate a day for your business? Providing recruiting service is my business and you can understand that how hard this is to survive through this business as there are already many businesses providing the same service. So, I had to do something to keep myself in race. Amanda, who is creative head in our business, asked me to set up Picreel. And I never regret of her decision as our business is flourishing since the day we had this amazing technology. We are thriving and our business is turning 10 on this January. Thanks to the Exit Intent technology and guys who made this technology available. Good go Picreel!

Dedicated to their customers

When we first signed un for Picreel a year ago, we could get no more than 200 email subscribers in a month. Now we get about 1000 monthly. It has also doubled our sales in the period it has been serving us.

Less expensive than Exit Monitor

Pros

I really like how the tool helped to turn leads into customers and reduced the bounce rates of the website. Creates valuable leads to optimize traffic. Leads visitors to checkup thus decreasing cart abandonment. Integrates with marketing apps and devices.

Cons

The interface is horrible, sometimes things dont work or they don't work as they should. No additional person to monitor the system and No guarantees of it be coming an alternative to needs.

Thank you for using Picreel, Ramish! Glad to hear it helped you to convert leads. Our marketing team would be more than happy to hear what you didn't like in the interface. Drop me a message when you have 15 minutes to chat -- kelly@picreel.com

Picreel's Exit Intent technology is the perfect way to enhance your converions

It is really affordable and worthwhile for any ecommerce operation to integrate Picreel to increase profitability.

Pros

Generating better leads with full insights on statistics and campaigns while offering discounts to visitors who leave in between purchases has never been easier.

Cons

Software allows you to control traffic in your website. And converts visitors into targeted leads.

Converted many leads into customers and reduced bounce rates. It helps to understand user behaviour.

Cons

Thank you for your comment! Glad we helped you to convert leads and reduce bounce rates. Reg additional person to monitor -- we do have on-boarding specialists and experts who can review your campaigns. Reach out to me directly and I'll set up a quick meeting. kelly@picreel.com

Picreel The tool

1. Picreel is a useful tool to start conversion management. It's easy to check it out by signing up for a free trial, which has all the features 2. Picreel is a system that provides the benefit of a powerful conversion rate optimization solution. It aims to recover visitors who have abandoned or are abandoning the business website and turn them into customers. With a large base of satisfied customers...

Amazing customer support

The functionalities of the platform are very good but what really does it for me is the quality and speed of the support. I love that I can just fire chat on and leave a question and someone is already working on it. I don't seem to get that with other products. Speed is what matters! Picreel is a really good service, excellent stuff. Well worth the money.

Pros

Visuals, advanced options...

Cons

The dashboard itself, it's default screen is Statistics whereas it should be the campaign overview, and it also doesn't remember my filter (All/Enabled/Paused) it just reverts to All everytime which is frustrating. There's also no way to filter campaigns on the Campaigns tab, the dashboard really is very inconvenient.

Incredible software for conversion rate optimization

I just didn’t know how to pay off my thanks to Picreel. That’s why I started with putting in my review over here. I was just a small start-up selling recipe books door-to-door. My mom and I managed somehow and opened a small online store. By the grace of God, we used to have dedicated customers but they were so few hence revenue was not sufficient. Suddenly, one of our customers, she’s wise enough...

Cons

Awesome solution for online retailers

Who doesn’t want a sudden growth in his/her business but nobody knows how? I was so desperate with my shoe business, and somehow I managed everything on my own. But when it came to get leads, when it came to receive customers, I was helpless. Then, I came across Picreel through my cousin. She was already using it in her designing business, and her business was actually flourishing. She asked me to...

Cons

Picreel is the best for us!

We are large advertising agency and production house in Oklahoma that has been using Picreel for the last two years. We believe Picreel has come a long way in that time and has indeed grown to become one of if not the best in the market. Definitely, Picreel must be working day and night to offer its customers even better experiences. Their customer support is also excellent if you do have any issues!

Cons

Greatly reduced our bounce rates

Pros

We didn't realize that we had a high bounce rate on our website before this software. Everyone who owns a website should have this. We were able to increase the conversion of visitors to customers through minor changes. Also cheaper than its competitors

Cons

The interface could use a facelift. Other than its appearance, it is 5/5 and does it's job. Highly recommended!

Good digital marketing tool

Overall, it's OK for its price, compared to similar solutions

Pros

Price is good compared to alternatives. Does tracking well and helps with anquiring new leads. Easy to set up

Cons

The interface is terrible. There are are some glitches and errors coming up from time to time. But the UI needs improvement

We didn’t exhaust the trial period before upgrading.

We started using Picreel about a month ago. Within a week, we had a huge increase in conversions and subscribers to our monthly newsletter! The app helped us stop a huge chunk of our traffic from leaving our ecommerce store without taking a step towards a sale. We started out with the free 30 days trial plan, but we upgraded before the month was over, because of the new sale and subscription numbers we were experiencing. We knew there and then that we had a long relationship with Picreel going forward!

Cheaper Alternative to ExitMonitor

PicReel is fine, it's a little less expensive than exit monitor, but the interface is really bad and confusing. Support is generally OK.

Pros

Less expensive than Exit Monitor

Effective tool

What a wonder! It was not a trick; there was nothing wrong or hidden that my eyes could not see. Everything was as clear as a window pane. It was all Picreel. I and my group-mates just started swimming costumes business in a rental store. We did not know how to boost up our business and how we can add customers to our business. However, when we got our hands on Picreel, everything seemed to be so easy. I mean, I just don’t know how Exit Intent Technology guys got the idea to create such an interactive technology. As soon as one moves the cursor out of the window, pop-up flashes out displaying your business. Today we are the owner of that store and it’s all because of the Picreel. Thanks a lot Picreel.

Cons

Great software for generating new leads

For more than a year, me and my team was stressing out. The only reason behind that was being unable to produce leads for our business. Just then, one of our teammates got to know about Picreel. We were already fed up of all those old techniques that claim to generate leads. So, we gave Picreel a try and the results were unbelievable. At first, we thought there is some kind of trick is going on with our business but soon we realized that it was nothing but the magic of Picreel. Picreel worked out for us and today we are having enough leads that we are moving ahead with another branch. Good one Picreel, I’m so glad, in fact, our whole team is so happy and grateful to Exit Intent Technology.

Typical Lead capture software

Pros

It is more affordable than their competition and integrates with other software platforms and apps. Easy to use and set up

Cons

The user interface is not very visually appealing and it seems as though it was slowing down my server