Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.86/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The team is super responsive and is always ready to help. The tracking works great, the UI is super intuitive.

Ben K.

Any questions I had to install my software was met with wonderful customer service. Their staff is helpful, patient and very polite.

MM

Melanie M.

I was able to set it up with limited help from IT. The online help was very responsive in helping me find the help articles I needed to complete set up.

KZ

Kristen Z.

There is no payment automation, the lack of possibility to choose more variables in reports.

GK

Giedre K.

Horrible user interface. I have to relearn it each time.

FL

Frank L.

AH

Ashley H.

Post Affiliate Pro users...

LeadDyno-logocaret

LeadDyno

iDevAffiliate-logocaret

iDevAffiliate

Wild Apricot-logocaret

Wild Apricot

Compare both
How would you rate Post Affiliate Pro?

Faliscia Charice K.

Founder

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great software

Transcript

Faliscia K.: Hi, my name is Faliscia. I am a co-founder in my company. I have been using Post Affiliate...

Great Product

Transcript

Greg P.: My name is Greg. I'm a CEO, and I get Post Affiliate Pro five out of five stars. For more reviews...

Amazing upgrades from using it 15 years ago

It's great software. I used it 15 years ago and it's only gotten better. No fluff, just the features you want and need that other software charges unreasonable amounts for.

Pros

The ability to have dynamic affiliate links generated on the fly via their email address. For example, I don't need to manually create affiliate or customer accounts to have them send traffic and be credited. I can simply append the end of my URL with their email or a unique identifier and it generates their affiliate account which I can approve or disapprove into a specific commission group (or no commission group for customer bonuses).

Cons

The purchase pixel wasn't hard to implement but it took slightly longer as I didn't know PHP very well.

Hello Donovan, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Great system, great company

We've got a great affiliate program set up with multiple levels for affiliates who want different options that work for them. We've gotten into a groove with Post Affiliate Pro that has made us happy and ready to promote our company even more in the future.

Pros

I absolutely love the support that comes with this system! Every time I have a question, the amazing guys at Post Affiliate Pro get back to me within minutes with an answer or more questions to clarify what I'm looking for. They don't just settle for canned answers - they really want to understand our needs and to help us implement the best solution. The system they've put together is comprehensive and allows us to do a ton of customization.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to understand the online instructions, but it's so easy to just message support that it hasn't been that much of an issue for us.

Hi Miriam! Thank you for your detailed review and feedback of our product, Post Affiliate Pro. :)

Best in the segment but comes with high expense

Pros

I just wanted a referral system. But this has more than required features.

Cons

Difficulty in understanding ui. It needs some what better ui than the present one.

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very pleased that you have been satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro for your referral system. Our team works hard every day to further improve the software, including its UI, so keep an eye out for great updates coming your way!

Great for starting out your Affiliate business

For me my overall experience was cumbersome trying to deal with support I love my partner Faliscia Knuckles handle most of that because she had more patience in dealing with the support team and getting things done overall I guess they were pretty responsive to our needs

Pros

The integration team can pretty much in a great anything you need into the platform they are also pretty good at configuring your commission structure to suit what you need and how you need to pay your affiliate

Cons

Most of the time the support team contact you in the middle of the night which means sometimes you don’t get the messages to mid day to respond sometimes it’s hard to get over to them what you really mean I believe it’s because of the language barriers finally I don’t feel the site visually looks as nice as some of the other Affiliate back offices I have seen

Hi Delbert, Thank you very much for your feedback. It's good to hear that Post Affiliate Pro was overall a good fit for you and that you have been satisfied with all the different features the system offers. As you mentioned, some emails do reach us in the middle of the night and it can take a few hours to respond but remember, our team is available via chat as well and you can reach out to them 24/7!

Post Affiliate pro - Our Experience

Pros

It's rather inexpensive and easy to use for the affiliates.

Cons

It's quite difficult to get in-depth historical reporting that is completely accurate.

Hi Benoit, many thanks for your kind feedback! :) Do not hesitate to reach out to our support team 24/7 on our website. We will be happy to assist you with the reports or any other questions you might have :)

I tested a lot of affiliate softwares....

Truly excellent. PAP did most of the heavy lifting for me -- allowing me to focus on customizing the dashboard for affiliates - adding our own copy etc etc

Pros

We had to move froma different affiliate software - as it was proving extremely unreliable and not tracking certain clicks. As a result - I jumped on many calls with different affiliate software that promised the world. Post Affiliate Pro was the only software that made sense - was relatively easy to use - while at the same time having a great selection of tools and services that we need. The CUSTOMER SUPPORT was also AMAZING (must mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular for all his help)

Cons

The dashboard from the merchant's point of view looks a little old fashioned - but that's just an aesthetic thing.

Hello Chris, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

PAP is a hidden GEM

They open the platform for you to try it as much as you want, then they will support you in the integration if needed & for the day to day use!

Pros

Many pros, starting with the reasonable price comparing to many other competitors. In our case, we were looking for an affiliate tracking software that would help tracking the offline sales through Coupon codes, when we selected PAP, we found many other amazing features that we could utilize such as: 1) Free public program website which is highly customizable. 2) Supports multiple languages (especially Arabic in our case). 3) Inactivity monitoring. ... etc. You may see other companies which would look better from the outside, but come on! once you start using PAP you will realize that it is a hidden GEM!

Cons

The only comment that I have is related to the system integration, the integration using other language than PHP is not as easy as it has to be. However, once you approach the support, you will get the support needed!

Hi Yazan, Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. We are so pleased that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with both the features and integrations it provides as well as with the support provided by our team. Remember, we are online 24/7 in case you run into any issues or questions!

Reasonably priced, accurate tracking

Pros

Tracking is much more accurate than other platforms. The pricing is good; it blows my mind that competitors try to charge hundreds or thousands of dollars for similar services. Installation on our multi-subdomain site was quick and easy. Plenty of customization options if you're willing to spend the time.

Cons

UX is clunky and outdated, but it works. Customization of most things is possible but time-consuming. The plugin architecture doesn't make sense to me - as opposed to most sites where you just enable a feature you need to actually "install" them first with this. Tracking high volume events like clicks or free signups crowds their filter views and the data isn't displayed well (but you can export it easily).

Hi Justin, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with the functionalities and performance of Post Affiliate Pro. Our team works hard every day to push our software forward and to pack it full with new integrations, features and to perfect what's already there. Stay tuned for more awesome updates coming your way!

A very good company to do business with

I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

Pros

I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

Cons

I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Good work and performance

Post affiliate pro have been amazing to me and very easy to use, the best place for affiliate marketing I can recommend to anyone.

Pros

Very fast and the software is good for beginners

Cons

The interface is nice and easy to navigate

Hello Omeje, thanks a lot for your kind review! We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with our software as well as with our support :) Feel free to reach out to us whenever you have any questions!

Once you learn how to set things up it is very easy to maintain.

Overall it was a pleasant experience and I always had excellent customer service if I ran into issues or had questions.

Pros

I like this software because it makes my business much easier to manage affiliates, track their progress, run reports, fix any errors that may have come up or issues with reps who forgot to use their link to get their commissions, etc. The list of likes is long. Mainly, it just made my MLM business instantly so simple after I started using it. I used to spend the majority of my day writing down orders from representatives and keeping track of reps by hand, keeping records of when they joined, sending emails manually to people when they signed up to join my program. Now everything is a click of a button and I don't really have to spend much time at all with the tracking process.

Cons

Integration confused me at first because I am not tech savvy in this kind of area. I spent some time with tech support when trying to figure out some of the features that I was misunderstanding. The thing I like the least was that when I changed the theme of my current website once to give it a fresh look, the integration had to be redone and I did not know this until someone had ordered and no tracking showed up in my system. Since then I have never updated my website theme, just in case.

Hello Zelda, thank you very much for your kind review! We are thrilled to have you with us and we are also very glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro is making it much easier for you to handle your affiliate program :) We understand that the integration and the initial setup might seem a bit confusing or complicated in the beginning and that is why we have our technical team to support you all the way through. We also offer a free integration service so that you would not have to worry about the technical part of the integration at all. Once you explain how exactly you would like to use it, our tech team will set everything up for you :) You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

The Best For The Money

Yes, overall Post Affiliate Pro is the best cost for a new business that uses affiliates and wants to pay them for sharing their unique website link to track sales. However prepare for a huge headache when setting everything up. It also takes a while to hear back from customer service when a problem arises.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of this website from the affiliate standpoint. It is easy to navigate and check up on sales and tracking. For affiliates the links that are needed to share are easy to find and already made up for you once you sign up.

Cons

From the business owner standpoint this program is rather complicated to use unless you are software savvy. While trying to set up the website I ran into so many problems that I could not figure out on my own which was disheartening. They appear to have old instructions which are supposed to be an easy way to walk you through setting up each different aspect of your new affiliate program. They do show...

Thank you for your honest review. We are trying to do our best to offer free integration and setup service - ready to use stage, for all new customers to make their life easier. The integration process is free of charge and our integration team can help with the implementation of any ready to use integration method. In case there is some outdated information in any integration method, just let us know...

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now. The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!

Pros

I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions. Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and...

Cons

It takes awhile to learn where everything is and how to make changes. Sometimes I need to ask support because I can't remember where to find the file I need to alter. BUT, that is typical of WYSIWYG type of platforms. It was easy enough though, once you get used to it, for anyone to be able to use. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, just a bit of patience and testing to make sure it works the way you need it to!

Great software, great team.

Awesome!

Pros

The software was great! Helped my business promote to and sign up affiliates. The front page sign up and login GUI looks great and is completely customizable to your website and company brands. The Post Affiliate Pro team was the best part. They helped completely implement their software into our WordPress website and booking software for tracking. They did all of the figuring out, testing, and setup to get the tracking working properly on commission per sales, and commission per clicks. The software is easy to use, but if you are more advanced - the possibilities are endless. It allows beginner affiliates an easy way to track, and expert affiliates tons of freedom to review their analytics and create links themselves as their blogs grow.

Cons

If I didn't have the Post Affiliate Pro team to help me with my questions or setup, it would be a little tough to get started on my own. But the team was there every step of the way to help!

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Easy to use, reliable & cost friendly

Over the experience of using PAP has been great. The ease of use, reliability and cost make an attractive combination that is hard to resist.

Pros

Three things stand out to me after using Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) for 3+ years. 1) The ease of use is just incredible. Not just for the developer setting up the code in the beginning but esp for non-technical marketing people to pick up the tool and immediately start using it to build out your affiliate program. This is esp helpful for the affiliate themselves, as they need to access their 'affiliate...

Cons

Maybe the UI needs some upgrading. But that's a personal preference.

Hi Akash, Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that getting used to it has been smooth and intuitive experience for you. Our team works hard every day to further enhance and improve the software and comments like yours help push us in the right direction. Keep up the great work - we are happy to have you with us!

Most Cost Effective Solution Ever

Overall I love this software. I've used it for many years, and it consistently performs. Very little downtime over the years and support is always right on top of any issues if they exist.

Pros

This system has so many features. Many features I never use but it is nice to know I have access. Virtually any scenario I can imagine I would be in with affiliates, Post Affiliate Pro allows me to do.

Cons

I wish some of the integrations were a bit easier. Some instances in integrating with lesser known software was a bit challenging.

Hello, we appreciate your review of Post Affiliate Pro. In addition, we are happy to hear that the software tracking and various functions are going well for your company. Our technical team does not currently offer support via phone, but we are available 24/7 via chat or email in case of any questions or issues!

Super easy, friendly support

Post Affiliate Pro is a software with a lot of options for customizing your affiliate program. It's easy to implement with great documentation for all of the plugins and features that you can choose to install as well. When I've had a question, support has always responded quickly and thoroughly to help me.

Pros

Easy to use and implement, great support

Cons

I've only ever used PAP for affiliates, but I get the impression some other affiliate programs have a network of affiliates that you can use to enhance your program, and I am not aware of PAP having that.

Hello Jennifer, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Stay in front of the curve

If you have ever faced a non-payment issue with an affiliate and multiply it by 100 you will understand the value of Post Affiliate Pro, It really works. It tracks accurately, and post efficiently and helps you efficiently manage and enjoy having a productive affiliate program. You still need to be smart, but you do not have to be a genius.

Pros

The software grows with you, it handles the smallest to a more than md-size affiliate system. It has plug-in features that make customizing easy and efficient along with all the tools needed to help your affiliates grow

Cons

Slightly limited on affiliate back office design

Hi Warren, Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is simply amazing to see that you have been taking full advantage of all the features that Post Affiliate Pro has to offer and that you truly make it work for you and your needs. You know where to find us if you ever need any help - our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions!

A sophisticated piece of software for an affordable price.

Pros

Four years ago, when I started looking for software that would allow me to setup and manage an affiliate program for my company I was surprised to learn that most providers charged a percentage of each sale in addition to the monthly fee for using their service. As a small business, I wasn't interested in giving up a piece of my business to a software provider so I continued my search until I discovered Post Affiliate Pro. At first I was pleased to find a flat monthly fee so I signed up for the free trial. My experience setting up the software was positive overall, but it was their customer support that really turned me into a fan. The quality of the product combined with the affordable pricing and exceptional service is the reason I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years.

Cons

I think the documentation could be improved. Videos would be a nice touch and there was some pretty serious confusion over a very important technical aspect (DirectLink URLs) that resulted in me paying out unearned commissions. I think this could have been avoided with better documentation.

I am very pleased with PAP and I am really glad I chose to purchase it over its competitors/peers

I really needed an affiliate program for my store. I studied a lot and tried others before settling on PAP in the end. I used leaddyno and tried idevaffiliate. Both of those were not as good as PAP. PAP is super function rich. It is hands down the best affiliate software on the market. Yoiu can do anything you want in it. Do tiers, MLM, make offline coupons, you name it. Leaddyno is bad....

Pros

You can do anything with this software. Offline coupons, MLM, tiered selling all with adjustable variables.

Cons

I think there is a learning curve to using it. But, this is true to anything worth having and worth using.

The most flexible affiliate platform for the price

Pros

PostAffiliatePro makes it very easy to onboard new affiliates and distribute tracked links, particularly in our case where various complex deep links need to be supplemented by an affiliate parameter. The ability to simply track all inbound links from a partner domain adds another level of flexibility for partners. Additionally, we appreciate the ability to define complex attribution models of affiliate credit and duration of customer affiliation. While we've not used this extensively in the past, it's a major future-proofing feature for our affiliate programs, allowing the platform to adapt to any number of business model changes. The UI is simple enough and it offers tons of analytical data.

Cons

The admin interface seems a bit dated, and the result of linear feature expansion. It could use a rework to make daily admin operations easier, especially on the reporting side.

Hello Fedja, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success! Have a nice day.

Honest feedback for PAP after using it for 2 years

Pros

Everything is easy when it comes to setting up the merchants, affiliates and taking out the data.

Cons

The support. We are not very happy with the support that we got from the team whenever we had an issue

Hi Mehul, Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it has been easy to manage all the necessary data. We're sorry to hear you haven't exactly been satisfied with our customer care - please do send us an email at support@postaffiliatepro.com as we would love to fix whatever the issues have been!

Good bang for the buck

Overall positive. We've been with PAP for over 3 years and recently vetted out other software to see if we wanted to make a move, but overall PAP was the best fit.

Pros

Flexibility to use one generic pixel and train the software to slot into the correct payouts based on product ID.

Cons

Cloud based (Post Affiliate Pro hosted) version doesn't allow auto-creation of unique tracking id's upon click, which makes for more difficult set up and a less friendly user experience for affiliates.

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate it. Have a great day!

Used 4+ years. Very satisfied!

The overall experience is great. It's a reliable company, things just work. And they've always answered my questions connecting me with senior people from the company to help us out. Very few software companies we've used for so many years without canceling.

Pros

When I first had to integrate this software back in January 2015 I was doing a lot of things in our company by myself. The tech team at Post affiliate pro helped me set everything up correctly. I remember I spoke with senior people from the company at no cost. And I haven't had any issues ever since. Few times we had questions over the years and they always respond quickly. Very reliable company.

Cons

At the very beginning of choosing the software, they had the option to either pay monthly or set it up for a one-time payment on your servers. If I knew we would use it for so many years.. I would have chosen the latter. But it's okay. It's still worth it.

Hi Peter, thank you for your dedication and for being with us for 4 years already! :) Cheers to another 4 years (at least). :)

Good however live chat needs more people, sat for 8 minutes between question and answers.

Pros

Functionality and progression of services. Also, the fact that PostAffiliatePro is becoming the go-to, means it is easier to integrate with partners.

Cons

Live chat support. Hire more people and provide a quicker service. 31 minutes to answer a simple question with 8-minute silence gaps between questions and answers, is not good. When actually answered, it was good, but just took forever. Also when I asked if there was anyone there?, they told me "be patient". After waiting another 8 minutes I chased again and was sent "I am writing" .. I responded...