Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

4.62/5 (387 reviews)

Zelda Gayle Kinniburgh

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now. The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!

Pros
I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions. Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and expect replies by the next day. Not a big deal now that I have the hang of this program. Support is very helpful and I appreciate everything they have done for me. The program has most of the functionality that I need at this stage of our business. Thanks so much! As for value for your money? Amazing value! PAP was the most affordable for the features I needed out of all the affiliate programs that I looked into. I researched a long time before deciding to go with them. I also really appreciated that I had a free trial to test everything out before I committed to purchasing anything. This was a huge benefit to me and helped make the decision to go with PAP for our program.

Cons
It takes awhile to learn where everything is and how to make changes. Sometimes I need to ask support because I can't remember where to find the file I need to alter. BUT, that is typical of WYSIWYG type of platforms. It was easy enough though, once you get used to it, for anyone to be able to use. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, just a bit of patience and testing to make sure it works the way you need it to!

Brian Robinson

A sophisticated piece of software for an affordable price.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Pros
Four years ago, when I started looking for software that would allow me to setup and manage an affiliate program for my company I was surprised to learn that most providers charged a percentage of each sale in addition to the monthly fee for using their service. As a small business, I wasn't interested in giving up a piece of my business to a software provider so I continued my search until I discovered Post Affiliate Pro. At first I was pleased to find a flat monthly fee so I signed up for the free trial. My experience setting up the software was positive overall, but it was their customer support that really turned me into a fan. The quality of the product combined with the affordable pricing and exceptional service is the reason I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years.

Cons
I think the documentation could be improved. Videos would be a nice touch and there was some pretty serious confusion over a very important technical aspect (DirectLink URLs) that resulted in me paying out unearned commissions. I think this could have been avoided with better documentation.

Jon Jones

I am very pleased with PAP and I am really glad I chose to purchase it over its competitors/peers

Reviewed 2016-11-22

I really needed an affiliate program for my store. I studied a lot and tried others before settling on PAP in the end. I used leaddyno and tried idevaffiliate. Both of those were not as good as PAP. PAP is super function rich. It is hands down the best affiliate software on the market. Yoiu can do anything you want in it. Do tiers, MLM, make offline coupons, you name it. Leaddyno is bad. It has very few functions and they want to charge you an arm for everything. The issue with idevaffiliate was their customer service. They are very short. they have no interest in going the extra mile. They are only asking you to submit a ticket and wait some days for some vague response. This is true. But, PAP you can pop on and ask their sales reps any question, virtually any time, and get an answer right away. I am seriously very happy with PAP and I think that people should try it. There is some learning curve to using it , but thats normal. I guess if there is one thing I can urge PAP to do is just to keep working on the look and feel. But, this is also left plain so that the user can dev it into anything they wish. Keep up the good work. Well done. Thank you.

Pros
You can do anything with this software. Offline coupons, MLM, tiered selling all with adjustable variables.

Cons
I think there is a learning curve to using it. But, this is true to anything worth having and worth using.

Ben Muir

Good however live chat needs more people, sat for 8 minutes between question and answers.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Pros
Functionality and progression of services. Also, the fact that PostAffiliatePro is becoming the go-to, means it is easier to integrate with partners.

Cons
Live chat support. Hire more people and provide a quicker service. 31 minutes to answer a simple question with 8-minute silence gaps between questions and answers, is not good. When actually answered, it was good, but just took forever. Also when I asked if there was anyone there?, they told me "be patient". After waiting another 8 minutes I chased again and was sent "I am writing" .. I responded "what are you writing a book, dude?" .. the response was, "please refrain from calling me dude". I explained that "dude" was not offensive. There was clealry some language issues which was notable in the typed messages as well. As I say, they did answer well in the end and were helpful, just took FOREVER and did not engage in the way I'd have expected. Possibly some engagement training and definitely more seats and will be a lot better.

Gregory Dickson

Great simple and cost effective system

Reviewed 2019-11-12

This is the third company i have selected, implemented and used this system which speaks volumes. the ability to ask question live whilst implementing and using the system sets this apart from all other platforms i had previously used

Pros
It's simple to implement, setup and use and doesn't break the bank. Support is FANTASTIC!!! instant and relevant responses to every inquiry, make this my affiliate system of choice.

Cons
I'd LOVE to see the ability to categories affiliates which could be customized, so i was able to group affiliates by country or the product vertical they were promoting for us. I'd also like to have a more robust notes system so i could manually log a not for each contact i have with the affiliate

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Amanda, thank you for your good rating :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Mark West

Good bang for the buck

Reviewed 2019-11-16

Overall positive. We've been with PAP for over 3 years and recently vetted out other software to see if we wanted to make a move, but overall PAP was the best fit.

Pros
Flexibility to use one generic pixel and train the software to slot into the correct payouts based on product ID.

Cons
Cloud based (Post Affiliate Pro hosted) version doesn't allow auto-creation of unique tracking id's upon click, which makes for more difficult set up and a less friendly user experience for affiliates.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mark,

thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Yury Sherman

Post Affiliate Pro is a comprehensive affiliate management platform chock-full of useful features

Reviewed 2018-05-03

I have used it to manage affiliates for two separate companies.

Pros
Post Affiliate Pro hits the sweet spot of great value of the money. It has all the features that an affiliate manager might ever need. Actually, it probably has more features than that. I found the multiple campaigns, multiple commission tiers and S2S Postback configuration features very valuable at my job as an affiliate manager. PAP is very reasonably priced and is a really solid pick if you're looking for an affiliate platform. Post Affiliate Pro has a built-in live chat support, and I found them very helpful when I was looking for a way to configure something.

Cons
What I don't like about PAP is the user interface: it's clunky and a bit boring. It feels like working directly against a database. When campaigns accumulate a lot of clicks (in the millions), reporting gets a bit slow - this is something they should improve.

Charley Crowe

A very good company to do business with

Reviewed 2019-11-13

I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

Pros
I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

Cons
I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,
thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Graydon Langford

Great features, even better support

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Very positive. Again, some nitpicks (sometimes the software shows its age, and there are some limitations mentioned) but compared to every other platform we use, it's by far the smoothest. We have been blown away.

Pros
The features are diverse and powerful. We run a very complicated affiliate program, and PostAffiliatePro manages it easily. If you've been frustrated by poor support from you software platforms, then PAP will be a breath of fresh air. I don't think English is the first language for *some* of the support staff, but It's never caused a major problem, and oh my gosh do they know their product. Their tier 1 support has the knowledge I'd expect from tier 2 or even 3 in some cases. Top notch.

Cons
There *are* some limitations, and a few things could be better. For example, there's a limit to the number of custom fields you can add to affiliate profiles, the API documentation could be better organized, and some of the reports can be tough to find and understand. I do often have to explain them to our affiliates and affiliate management team. They make sense to me, but obviously aren't perfectly user-friendly since I have explain them so much.

Anonymous

Reliable and powerful affiliate software

Reviewed 2018-07-31

We have generate more affiliate network online and revenue. It's a good software to build your affiliate team to expand your marketing network whether online or offline.

Pros
Campaign is easy to setup, functionality to export commission and setting up of affiliate is easy. Overall it's a very powerful software to grow your business revenue. Front-end affiliate template is beautiful. Integration to others platform is easy to track affiliate commission. Simple and easy to generate tracking ID for affiliate to share and earns commission. Details commission and affiliate listing for administrator management. Recommended!

Cons
Payout to affiliate cannot be split to different amount. Adding affiliate to commission group is not convenience. It's a bit hard for me to criticize PAP as overall I really didn't have any others cons about PAP.

Nitsan Swissa

So far - great kickoff for me in PAP with team, mostly setting up and making sure we launch good.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

The ability to expand my business and have a whole new marketing channel to my products.

Pros
Love it as an affiliate and as a merchant, very friendly to use, very flexible in terms of commissions, I used it as an affiliate for years and decided to develop my own network using PAP. I like the fact that any type of business that is results based CAN, and more over SHOULD use this tool,

Cons
banners management is too sophisticated, lack of pixel management built in solution is a big minus for me. It would be amazing in my opinion, to have a built in soution for pixel/landing page management. I know that PAP is based purely on tracking and not to the data aspect, but it would be nice to have PAP manging other aspects of tracking and support 3rd integration with 3rd party platforms such as facebook ads/.google different tools.

Marius Kvedaravicius

Great software for a beginners

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-03

We are starting our own affiliate program and also in the feature we are looking forward to running a network, so PAP has everything we need at the moment and also, we will have ability to upgrade when we will be ready. Support is also very useful and done in a very great way

Pros
It has all the features we need to start, great support, very clear installation guides.

Cons
So far everything seems good as we only running the trial version, but moving to paid. Maybe additional paid feature as branding free shouldn't be paid monthly

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,

Christopher Payne

For a beginner in technology, I am impressed with the customer service help with my issues.

Reviewed 2017-07-19

Able to get many backlinks by offering this software. Have unlimited banners, text and creative links that can be shared with anyone, anywhere.

Pros
I like the fact that you can literally see what all your affiliates are doing in real time. The reports generated simplify life dramatically. Having the capability to employ an army of affiliates to bring business to our site is awesome!

Cons
I can't really say there is anything I don't like about the software. The main thing I don't like is my lack of just understanding basic computer technology. The good thing is that the customer service people are absolutely amazing! I have changed sites before and needed to change over certain technical blah, blah, blah and instead of charging me, they spent all day helping transfer all my things over! Truly Awesome Team!!!

Warren Knox

An Affiliate Manager's Dream

Reviewed 2016-06-23

Post Affiliate Pro is a very easy and complete package to work with. It has been easy for us to use, modify and apply in a very short study period. Headache free with a quality knowledgeable support team. Post Affiliate Pro really allows us to work and concentrate on our product. Managing affiliates is really easy and cost effective. I would recommended it to all who want a worry free affiliate plan. Warren EzOvertime.com Warren EzOvertime.com

Pros
Easy to customize and edit to make it your own. loaded with free applications and extensions.

Cons
I sat in my chair for over 5 minutes thinking about something I do not like about Post Affiliate Pro, and frankly, nothing comes to mind. Even I laughed at that. But it is for real.

Warren Knox

Something that really works

Reviewed 2018-10-10

It's accuracy makes getting the most important part worth the price. Getting the affiliates accurately paid for their performance. Happy, paid affiliates, is what PAP creates. Accuracy!

Pros
sophisticated, it requires the intelligence needed to at least run a campaign, solicit affiliates, manage them properly and do it easily. This takes sophistication, a necessary component to having and maintaining an easy to follow sophisticated, efficient product. Like a Jaguar, or Rolls Royce, sophisticatedly efficient and easy to drive. Solid, flexible, and accurate.

Cons
When you make language changes and move to a more efficient server to handle the growth, your edits are easy to redo but you have to redo them.

Vince Arnone

Great Stuff!

Reviewed 2019-08-23

Nice software, fairly priced, customizable, great customer support.

Pros
Post Affiliate Pro was universally the most recommended software. We were looking for a solution to build our own affiliate program with our rules and our style. PAP was able to handle it with a few days of customization.

Cons
The full-featured nature of the product makes it great for a company like ours that wants to customize it to how we want the software to work. It did take many conversations with the support team to get it tweaked, but they did deliver. For someone who might not be as savvy, it could be a really tough journey to setup, but that's also what makes it great - the level of customization available.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback.
we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :)
Have a nice day.

Bill Bailey

A lot of bells and whistles but once learned this is an extremely powerful program.

Reviewed 2018-07-18

We haven't used it long enough to make this determination but we have tried other programs and this software seems to be the full package plus some. The single best feature is the DirectLinks option. We feel confident in the success of using this software.

Pros
Tools - tools - and more tools! As we roll out the program we'll be continually learning and implementing many of the additional tools at our disposal. Support has been TOP-NOTCH. From on the fly, 24/7 live chat to email support is assisting to implement the program. One of the biggest features we like which will help to lure in affiliates is the "DirectLinks" option. Visitors will not know they clicked on an affiliate link.

Cons
Branding - we will be paying the extra dollar for each month for branding free option. And while we can accept branded videos tutorials for the merchant we cannot for the affiliate. It would be great if they provided white label tutorials for the affiliates and have this included in the brand free option. Some of the underlying code is a bit tricky to find and tweak (i.e. editing generic signup page banners), - more tutorials on this would be helpful. This is the only reason I gave the program 4 stars for ease of use is that there are so many tools and underlying coding to tweak to make it our own the learning curve is a bit steep.

Cesar Nunez

the best support I've ever met, thanks to the team and the support software they use.

Reviewed 2017-08-08

It helped us to confront our numbers in front of the numbers of the advertisers, that sometimes tracks the results of their campaigns in a different way than adservers. This is why we needed an additional technology in order to optimize and show the value of the native textlinks ads and contents we provide.

Pros
The support, how easy it is, how robust it its, it is also very customizable. The tracking features are also superb, allowing you to know many details about the users who click or purchase products.

Cons
It used to lack server to server features the last time I checked (but that was a couple of years ago); I use it nowadays as a tracking because it's expensive as an adserver.

Bob Williams

The support is what separate these guys from the rest

Reviewed 2018-01-26

The benefits of the software are to manage your large number of affiliates.

Pros
This software features a very robust offering of affiliate tracking for most campaigns. The best part of the software is the support team that is there to help you optimize your portal and helps you make sense of it all so that you can get your project going in the right direction.

Cons
The software is designed for high level professionals not beginners and low level administrators. You will need to do your research and due diligence on all different types of affiliate marketing to understand and make the best use of the software.

Stephen Outram

Having PAP has enabled us to engage and energise our affiliates in a totally new way.

Reviewed 2018-04-21

We have more possibilities with our affiliate program and can create more than ever before.

Pros
Everything we knew was possible with an affiliate application is provided, and more. It works, the merchant account is well laid out (makes sense) and features can be found. PAP is highly featured, which provides us with more tools to create with. Our affiliates are excited with what they have to play with. PAP is setup ready to work, pretty much out of the box, and then we get to customize it to suit us even better. It's very important with cloud-based apps to have skilled and responsive support. PAP is excellent and we have been so impressed that we also signed up for Live Agent for our own customer care.

Cons
The Banners & Links area could be designed differently to create greater ease with finding the links. A direct integration with our PayPal account will assist with commission payouts.

Alan Young

Great Software, Once you Figure it out

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Pros
PAP has so many features that is can do anything that you need for it to do. We use it to track our in-house affiliate program as well as all of our PPC marketing. We looked at Has Offers and have used OSI. It does most of what Has Traffic can do, for a much lower cost and does far more than OSI or Idev. We have had some issues in the past and their support has always helped us figure out what was happening.

Cons
It takes a while to figure out and is not the easiest to use. If you don't have some technical knowledge, there are probably better options for you.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Peter Antonov

I've been using Postaffiliate pro for almost 4 years and I am extremely happy with the service.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

I am able to manage our affiliates very easily.

Pros
I like that it's simple and easy to use. Since we set it up almost 4 years ago I never had to change anything. Our affiliates are using the service as well and it's easy for them too. It has different languages so I can set it up depending on the language our affiliates are using. Also I wanted to change the login link to another one and the customer support assist me very quick and helpful.

Cons
Can't think of anything now. I have this integration already set up and for what I need it and it's easy. Honestly can't think of anything.

Yogendra Oza

One of the best Affiliate Tracking Software I ever had used

Reviewed 2018-08-09

I am an Affiliate Marketing Consultant and using PAP since 2007. I had referred it to 90% of my clients who are confused about the selection and i recommended it to them. I love this software.

Pros
I like their user friendly, fast web based interface. Their coders had coded in such a beautiful way that its fitted with almost any kind of shopping cart or payment gateway and that is the best plus point of it. Pricing is extremely well too.

Cons
Many good features are paid :-) Post affiliate pro has almost all basic features are free but I will like them to offer more and more free tools with the basic software.

Kelli Leonard

Flexable, Detailed, Professional

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-06-16

Tracking of affiliates, automatic performance rewards, marketing in one place, a way to email all my affiliate or a group of affiliates in the same place. tracking of sales and commissions, as well as click on ads. There are a lot of features with the program, I am looking forward to learning about the in's and out's of this program

Pros
I am very happy with the many options this software provides for my company and different options I can set for my affiliates. I love that we can do marketing from this software and emails. Customer Service and tech support is excellent. Very happy with purchasing this program.

Cons
Does not integrate with my store very well. It would be nice to give my affiliate their discount when they make a purchase as well as commissions on referred sales. Also to have an item in my store that triggers the creation of an affiliate account.

Anonymous

Powerful, Scalable, Flexible, Reliable, and Super-affordable with Stellar Customer Experience

Reviewed 2019-04-27

Overall, my experience with Post Affiliate Pro has been great. From integrating their tracking with our site to customizing the user interfaces to configuring our account and program, it was a breeze.

Pros
Really, for me, it was the price point I liked most. The robust platform and software do everything other affiliate program providers do at a fraction of the cost. Second, I love the customer service you receive coupled with their knowledge base—every question gets answered and you are never left hanging for too long. Another thing I really like is the ability to customize the affiliate/merchant platform user interface for both affiliates and the merchants. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting but I'm 100% satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro.

Cons
No real complaints. I do have recommendations for furthering the product like creating and implementing an automated payout system and creating a Post Affiliate Pro network where publishers can create accounts with Post Affiliate Pro and have the platform use their information to expedite their application process to other advertisers' programs. A couple of publishers told me they weren't partnered with Post Affiliate Pro and that was preventing them from joining our program.