Moz Reviews

Moz

SEO & Social Monitoring Made Simple

Moz

It's one of the best SEO tools available, however I expected something more from the "famous Moz" .

Pros

- Accurate Search Volume - New, innovative keyword research tool - Good SERP features analysis - Domain / page authority insights - Position tracker

Cons

- Average, dashboard without customization - Not too innovative and surprising reports - I would expect more features for that price, from that brand

Value for money when you get a Moz pro

One of the best tool to judge your Domain.

Pros

Other than PA, DA the tool provides great data of the website. The Page audit as well as page optimization tool helps in improving your website.

Cons

The Moz bar sometimes does not show data many times or creates loading errors for a few of the websites.

Great SEO software

Pros

I've enjoyed using Moz, it's a good way to stay up to date on your ranking. It's already helped fix a lot of the issues we were dealing with. Happy to have been using it.

Cons

There isn't very much I dislike about Moz, I would like to be able to customize the reporting a little more.

Best keyword difficulty tool

Pros

It tells your your DA and SERP and it gives you reliable keyword diffuculty data

Cons

It's expensive for the monthly subscrption.

One of the Simpler SEO Tools

I've used Moz as well as ahrefs, Majestic, and SEMRush. Moz has one of the cleanest dashboards and offers simplicity. That said, it's too simple for some of my advanced projects. I prefer the backlink database of ahrefs and the audit tools of SEMRush so it's hard for me to justify the monthly subscription cost.

Pros

Moz is pretty easy to use. The UI is nicely designed and they have most of the tools you need to improve your SEO

Cons

Backlink tools are lacking. It's tough to beat ahrefs which makes it more difficult to justify the subscription cost.

Very well integrated software, one of the best

Pros

Moz has many universal, as much as internal SEO rankings (MoZ score) to help any customer better their SEO positioning. What I particularly enjoyed is the moz Toolbar that analyses a website instantly and provides instant feedback upon any changes you or your developpers have made.

Cons

I would love to see the web interface improve slightly. Oftentimes I found myself looking for specific tasks way too far into their categories. Site speed has also been an issue for me.

Easy and simple results

Pros

Moz has helped me with SEO audits on our clients and has allowed me to show clients that they need to improve with their local listings.

Cons

I would like more interconnectivity with regular SEO over Local SEO and the impact here. This would allow more profound audits for our clients.

Powerful SEO tool

Overall, this is a very useful and powerful SEO tool for our organization.

Pros

This allows us to easily see how our website is performing in terms of search. We can also get tangible SEO recommendations.

Cons

As this is an SEO software, there is a steep learning curve when it comes to learning the functionality of this software.

Moz Pro

Pros

The reporting generated by Moz Pro is good for determining areas on your site that need to be addressed regarding technical SEO. The site audits come in handy, but should be used with care and discernment.

Cons

The site audit reports are sometimes frustrating because some of the issues identified on a site are reported erroneously. Often the audit might report that something needs attention when the 'fix' is in place or no 'fix' really needs to be made.

Still useful, but other tools are giving it competition

Overall, still very useful - but cost and user limitations (API, # of seats) make it harder to enthusiastically recommend.

Pros

Moz is a great, essential tool for keyword research. And it's long-standing Domain Authority metric is still a key SEO yardstick.

Cons

It's backlink research has to my mind lagged aHrefs, and it's keyword tracking, SEMRush. It's no longer perfectly effective as a one-tool solution for SEO.

A solid SEO resource

There are times when I wish we went back to using MOZ Pro, but it was simply too expensive.

Pros

I liked Moz Pro because of how easy it is to sort keywords based on volume, ranking, etc. If I want to change up my SEO strategy, MOZ Pro makes it easy for me to do that.

Cons

The cost. We ended up switching to a different software that was slightly less expensive. Still, MOZ Pro was a little easier to use.

Easy to moderate my SEO!

Pros

MOZ rank is a best software for the SEO. I have been using it from last 9 months and it helps me to know about my SEO status and helps me to improve my SEO!

Cons

Some features are available at PRO version only but still it gives the basic results of your SEO rankings.

Great SEO tool with a variety of uses

Pros

Moz really has it all when you're looking for an affordable SEO platform that functions for both research and tracking activities.

Cons

The Keyword Explorer tool is great, but we'd love to be able to look at these keywords with their volume on a more regional/local level.

A good SEO tool to have in your arsenal

Pros

Moz gives you a quality SEO reporting platform that pumps out regular updates on your ranking and performance. It also provides insight into opportunities you might have otherwise overlooked due to time constraints. This tool will help you find low hanging fruit and also tell you what avenues to avoid spending bandwidth on if you have don't have the time.

Cons

Moz has the tendency to be a bit off with their SERP data. Also, their offpage crawl isn't as comprehensive as the competition. Also the user interface isn't super friendly for first time users, creating a bit of a learning curve.

Not a ton of features, but helpful product

Pros

It allows SEO to become much less disorganized with the keyword tool to attract users base don past search data

Cons

Sometimes the site can seem clunky, but the keyword targeting along with the setup assist are great tools to run successful SEO campaigns

Suite of SEO tools for people with web strategy and optimization needs.

Updated keywords for traffic acquisition and content creation, fixed crawl issues thanks to list and suggestions, created an SEO strategy for 1-2 person marketing department that doesn't take much time to monitor and update.

Pros

It provided general reporting very easily and helps you dig deeper into your specific needs. Also provides suggested fixes or solutions to problems and lack of data so you're never stuck or don't know what the next step is.

Cons

It's segmented enough that finding the right tool isn't always evident. That being said I was using it as a means to an SEO habit for our websites so in that regard it was more of a learning curve.

Good for those new to SEO - definitely not for experts

Pros

Dashboard/interface is very pretty, and the reports it produces are clear and concise which clients love.

Cons

The data just isn't up to scratch when compared to competitors like Semrush and Ahrefs. It's very much aimed at basic SEO tasks for beginners and is of limited use for those that are a bit more advanced.

My favorite SEO tool!

Pros

Moz Pro is the most thorough, easy to understand SEO tool I have ever used. There is a very large database of free education for those who are new to the SEO world available as well.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software

MOZ Pro for SEOs

Everyone wants to rank well on Google, and MOZ is one of the software that can make that possible.

Pros

No doubt, MOZ is one of the most comprehensive SEO tool I have used for my blog's SEO. It ran some checks on my blog and gave detailed reports including easy way to fix them.

Cons

When I checked the price of the lowest tier, it wasn't worth subscribing for my small blog. Some of the data are not accurate as well.

The industry standard

Very positive. Highly recommended for an advanced tool.

Pros

I have watched Moz evolve over the years, and they continue to put out a great product with great supporting content.

Cons

The industry can be shady, and it's not always clear who to trust. So you can't simply take Moz's word for it.

SCO on steroids

Pros

SCO on steroids I'm blown away every time I take a look at the stats and the depth of the information really more than I could absorbPick an area to focus on hauling your skills don't try to take it all on this thing is loaded

Cons

Great extension with free option

Moz is letting me know what my and competitors Domain Rating is. This helps me to assess keyword competitiveness.

Pros

It lets me know what is happening with my dom.ain rating and other things with my blog

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

This used to be my goto SEO tool but others now offer better features

Pros

It is a great starter SEO tool as it really handholds you through the basic SEO processes. For several years it was the king of organic SEO tools

Cons

For the price, Ahrefs and even semrush offer more and better metrics, and seem to have tools that dig deeper than moz

Great Tool for a Birdseye View of SEO

Pros

Easy to use and easy to understand. Great onboarding experience.

Cons

The analytics tools in Moz aren't robust enough to use on their own. Moz is a good tool, but the technical components especially aren't robust enough.

Great tool for SEO professionals

Overall it was a good experience but I think I lean towards SEMRush instead.

Pros

I really like the link intersect tool that Moz provides. It allows you to look at multiple websites and see what link sources they have in common that you don't. Great way to find link opportunities.

Cons

When you export the data it usually comes in a CSV file and you always have to work with the data and cell formatting to compare anything.