VipeCloud Logo

VipeCloud Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.36/10

See full reviews by rating

In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding in providing personalized support in exploring how best to use VipeCloud to suit us as a law firm.
VipeCloud is a user-friendly, easy to implement platform that has robust features that can be used in multiple ways. The video emailing capabilities are awesome and exactly what I was looking for.
Strange but that's what customer service told me to do.
Learning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I’m struggling to find that info.
It's hard to find much wrong with VipeCloud since they're always constantly innovating to stay on top of the other CRMs out there.

VipeCloud users...

AWeber-logocaret

AWeber

Mailchimp-logocaret

Mailchimp

How would you rate VipeCloud?

Amazing customer support and tools that has increased my business 400%

Transcript

Abhishek: My name is Abhishek. I'm an R&D scientist. I give Smartlook a five out of five. And for more...

VipeCloud Email

I like that it tells when my unit members click on the links. That tells me who is engaged and who is taking the time to review what I send them.

Pros

I have just started using VipeCloud for my business and I have been very pleased so far. I love that it tells me instantly when someone opens the email, but more importantly when people click on the links. It's important for me to know which team members are engaging in those emails.

Cons

So far there hasn't been anything I haven't liked. I have only been using less than 6 months.

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Pros

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure it out

VipeCloud

The overall experience with VipeCloud has been amazing. The customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been far superior to other companies I have worked with. When I was having some issues of emails bouncing, he spent time with me to figure out the problem and how to fix it.

Pros

My favorite part of working with VipeCloud is how easy the software is to use. I do not consider myself tech savy and I had no problem learning how to create an email or edit an email. The end product looks professional and helps my business succeed.

Cons

Not really any issues that I have had with VipeCloud.

Thank you Sarah!

Vipecloud is great

So far, great

Pros

More choices of templates. Price. Tagss.

Cons

It took me awhile to figure things out but there are videos

Great value and easy

Pros

I like how easy it is to create an email

Cons

I feel like I dont use everything it is capable of

Vipecloud review

Pros

The emails and websites are beautiful and professional looking.

Cons

There are so many features and it takes time to learn them all. Once learn them, it's great. Takes time to learn and practice. Online videos are too long.

opinon

Pros

lots of features. can customize the background of the emails. import videos for easy viewing, and pictures. and buttons that link elsewhere.

Cons

a little tricky to get the hang of how and where the editing features are.

Grateful for this tool!

Pros

I was introduced to VipeCloud through the service I use for communication support of my business. So far, I'm finding the functionality and product is professional and effective. I'm confident I've only scratched the surface of what VipeCloud can do for my business.

Cons

I can't just "figure it out" on my own. I've had to have lesson to use it properly.

Time Saver

Pros

VipeCloud is one of the biggest time saver that I have ever had as a resource for my business!

Cons

I like everything about VipeCloud. I have had no problems since starting with VipeCloud.

Good but...

Pros

Customer service is great! Responsive and timely. I use it mostly as a contact manager and follow up filing system with occasional email blast. I love the curated content and the seeming compatibility to pug-ins etc, which I haven't sued much.

Cons

Feel like it's too expensive for what i need. 25 would be a better price point. It's hard to learn and clunky to bring data in and out of.

My review

Pros

Love the Simplicity too use the software and easy for my virtual assistant to use

Cons

Well so far I have nothing “least” to say

Vipecloud

Overall it helps with communication for my business.

Pros

It seems to get better open rates and I like the tracking features as well.

Cons

I don't like that you can't select WHICH emails you track for opens/clicks. It's all or none. I also don't like that there's only one email address available to/from. I'd like the option to be able to choose that certain groups are getting emails from one email address and can reply to that email address, whereas others would go to my regular email address and reply there.

Great Customer Service!

I believe it has helped my business a ton and makes me look professional.

Pros

I love vipecloud, it allows me to send the most beautiful emails with great features that are eye catching to my customers. I also love the customer support I have received. Prompt and always answers my question.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything that I haven't liked.

VipeCloud is Great for Boosting Small Business Marketing!

Very helpful, lots of features that we haven't even begin to use but plan to utilize in the future, helpful company, makes communication with customers more personalized and streamlined.

Pros

I love the capabilities to customize so much about emails and schedule emails and social media posts so I can plan so much easier.

Cons

There are a few features that can be difficult to learn or figure out without help, but we have been able to get help in using the software.

Thank you! Let us know if we can help you learn any other parts of the product!

Great product with fabulous customer Service!

Exceptional. I work hard to provide my clientele with excellent customer service and a personal touch and I feel that VipeCloud gives me the very same!

Pros

As the administrator, I have access to tools that aren't available in comprable products and the email builder outshines them all!

Cons

In the email builder, i dont like that when I copy and paste text from another application, the formatting and spacing gets wiped away.

Service

Pros

Easy to use ! Content is easily accessible!

Cons

No complaints. The software has worked great!

Pros

It’s easy to use and convenient. The support is awesome

Cons

Everything is great. I don’t have any leases

Mk review

Great Because the person that is delegated with this service is a rockstar

Pros

The ease of the process but what makes it essential is someone doing it for me. If I had to do it myself I’m not so sure it would be so successful

Cons

VipeCloud is a great too!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use- adding videos, pictures and text is a breeze. I think the editing tools are easy to figure out and love the finished product.

Cons

So far it has met my needs. I have only been using for one month and so far so good!

Thank you!

New User

I'm a fairly new client, but have been quite satisfied to this point. My Virtual Assistant recommended it because it's what she uses for.her clients.

Pros

My Virtual Assistant uses it primarily, but I do like the training that is available and the ease of use for those times when I've had to actually use it myself. I also like the fact that I get notified when recipients open my email.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to comment here.

Great CRM!

Pros

I mainly use this for email marketing to manage and communicate with customers and team members. It's easy to use and has a lot of options.

Cons

Can't really think of anything I don't like yet.

Team management and encouragement

Pros

I use this program through a digital assistant. It's easy to send group messages, and easy to see who has checked out there new information they receive.

Cons

I wish it was easier to use on my phone, on the go.

Great product

Pros

What i like the most about Vipecloud is how intuitive and easy to use it is. I love the updated design with the night mode. Vipecloud is a great tool to manage structured communications (including content) and getting valuable insights into how well these communications perform. Great business tool!

Cons

haven't experienced anything that would make me dislike the product

My recipients love the look

My Virtual Assistant handles all my emails and does a great job with Vipecloud.

Pros

I am getting better open rate and replies back since switching to Vipecloud.

Cons

I am still learning the set up but no complaints at this point

Thanks Peggy!

Overall pretty happy

I found it bit pricey but overall the use of the email system is so important to my business

Pros

The email system keeps my business running at all time with little work from me! It is critical to my business!

Cons

I’m still slightly new to vipecloud I haven’t figured out everything it’s not super user-friendly but I’m making my way through it