All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

VipeCloud Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Love the response from my customers as they are receiving my emails. They are beautiful and clear.

Susan B.

Read the full review
What i like the most about Vipecloud is how intuitive and easy to use it is. I love the updated design with the night mode.

Victor G.

PHILIP W.

Read the full review

Cons

It was difficult to learn and I have my assistant use the system.

Erin R.

Read the full review
I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need.

Lisa S.

Read the full review
In the email builder, i dont like that when I copy and paste text from another application, the formatting and spacing gets wiped away.

Caye H.

4.9

VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER

The creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.

Pros

How it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.

Cons

Just the initial setup and learning curve.

VipeCloud

CRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.

Pros

Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful

Cons

I came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.

Customize my emails with some issues but great customer service

I love being able to customize my message to send to a large group of people. The colorful content gives me more attention and a better response from my customers and team.

Pros

I create emails to my team and customers each week using Vipecloud. Because of the customization I can add beautiful images and videos which help my emails stand out. It took me some time to learn how to add all of the features into the email and I am still learning but if you are familiar with this type of thing you will probably be comfortable with it.

Cons

I have some issues adding text blocks and pictures where I want them. I also think the dashboard could be more user friendly. I wish we could navigate the site more easily with more colorful links. I have to work hard to remember where I put things each time I go in to edit my previous emails. I have had things not load up properly when I am in safari but in google chrome it works. Strange but that's what customer service told me to do.

So happy with VipeCloud!

It improves communication & is easier to use

Pros

I think the most important thing that I like about VipeCloud is the ease of use. It is very user friendly and simple to learn how to use it. I use it mostly for email communication & social media strategy, and automation of both. I also use it to store content, and this is invaluable to be able to share short links. I've been very pleased with it so far.

Cons

I appreciate the tutorial videos on YouTube when I don't know how to use a feature. I haven't found much that I don't like yet.

Thank you Tiffany!

Vipecloud is the BEST Choice!

I am able to mass post for my clients each day in just a few minutes. I'm able to record videos and schedule posts/emails and I never have to worry about glitches or issues.

Pros

Vipecloud is not only user friendly, it's convenient and saves me time and energy everyday. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the staff are professional, friendly, knowledgeable and are able to always help quickly with any kinds of questions at any moment!

Cons

I don't think there is anything I could say that I don't like about Vipecloud.

Best decision I have made.

Pros

Vipe Cloud is so easy to use and simplifies my communication processes. My communications always look professional, are created in record time, and have a high delivery and open rate. Vipe Cloud has changed my business and the way that I communicate with customers and my team. I have seen it directly impact my bottom line almost instantly. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

The only suggestions that I have is to make it easier to create your own backgrounds on templates. Other than that, I am completely happy.

Thank you for the review and feedback Leigh Ann!

Email Marketing Solutions Made Easy

I use VipeCloud alongside my virtual assistant for my direct sales business, and the integration of what she creates for me, and what I create - and the ability to share email templates between us two is brilliantly easy!

Pros

The user-ability of the platform is so easy to navigate. I have a background in Marketing, and jumping into this platform was really easy, as it provides comparable features as others on the market, but for a non-marketer it's very easy to find your way around. My favorite feature of the software is the simple drag and drop email templates and creation.

Cons

As of now, I don't have any complaints about the software.

Still learning but love the ease of editing and ability to stores and access data

Pros

Ease and flexibility and always looking to grow

Cons

Nothing yet as I'm just learning and my assistant does most of the work. However the video option could be more streamlined.

Face it! You make my Life beautiful

Has increased the number of people within my preferred market

Pros

This software allows me to market to different clients and groups.

Cons

Working on shortening that learn curve.

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Pros

VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure it out

I Like Vipecloud but it could be better.

Not sure. I like the idea that we can link our team to their personal info, but the number of engaged team members is frustrating.

Pros

1) It's easy to use, but it still gets hung up sometimes. On Thursday (Jan 16, 2020) I couldn't copy and paste, and I couldn't move any of the structures to another location. I decided that I wanted to change the structure from the one that goes fully across the page to one that had two structures so that I could put an image beside the text. I couldn't copy and I couldn't move my text. Then on Friday, (Jan 17, 2020) everything was working as expected. 2) I do like that I can in the Sent Menu, I can see what was sent out and how many people opened the email.

Cons

1) When it doesn't work like I expect it to. (See above.) 2) And I really wish that the editing boxes for each structure and element went OUTSIDE of the form instead of INSIDE the form. When it goes inside, it covers up what I am trying to grab or edit. First thing I do is center my text so that I can see it when I am typing. 3) SPELL CHECK! An email program SHOULD HAVE SPELL CHECK. : ...

Hi Lisa, thank you for the detailed review and comments! We'll look into these. You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at support@vipecloud.com. Thanks again! -Adam

Its the best out there for creating beautiful professional emails

Its been fabulous. I honestly cannot think of anything bad to say about it thus far.

Pros

Overall ease of use. Lots of options, images, backgrounds, everything you need to create professional emails for your business. There customer support is top notch as well! I also love that is a drag and drop format, so its easy to learn!

Cons

It took a hot second to learn the format and how to share things with others . However once I watched a couple of videos it was easy to learn.

Thank you Tasha!

First Class support

EXCELLENT

Pros

What separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both. Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.

Cons

While it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.

Amazing communication tool

Very positive. Very effective. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The systems that allow me to communicate with personal touch. That my customers and team members can hear my voice as well as see my words and pictures when I communicate. It also maximizes the effectiveness of my time management.

Cons

Learning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I’m struggling to find that info.

Hi Brenda! Thank you for the review! In the Emails tab you can check out the Sent or the Mass section for info on when and who your emails were sent to. Please don't hesitate to email support@vipecloud.com if you need additional help! -Adam

Best program on the market

Pros

I am over the moon impressed with the ease of this product. I love the analysis report given after each mass email. Impressive.

Cons

I have no cons related to this product.

Made My Marketing Agency Run 10X Smoother

Before I got VipeCloud, I was constantly buried in spreadsheets and data which costs me a ton of time every week. Now I've been able to consolidate all of my data, keep track of sales pipelines, and run automated email campaigns — all in one platform. It's like having an assistant without a salary.

Pros

VipeCloud allowed me to keep track of all of my contacts across my business in detail and provided me an array of features within the Marketing Suite, Sales CRM, along with a bunch of automation solutions.

Cons

It's hard to find much wrong with VipeCloud since they're always constantly innovating to stay on top of the other CRMs out there.

Best Support

Incredible. These folks go above and beyond to make sure you are getting what you need from this CRM, and they do it at an unbeatable price.

Pros

The absolute best part about the software is the fact that the whole team is so accessible, they can help you at any point in the process. The software is simple enough to use, but having the support the VipeCloud team provides makes it even easier.

Cons

There are a few bugs that come up every so often, but again, the support team resolves them so quickly!

VipeCloud is AWESOME!

VipeCloud has enabled us to reach our clients on a consistent basis with top-notch emails and communication.

Pros

I love how easy it is to attach a video to emails and track the clicks. Excellent support, they are amazing!

Cons

Not sure, they just updated the interface which was due.

VipeCloud email service

Pros

Helps me communicate effectively with my large unit The editing feature is fairly easy to use. The reports and email open alerts are very useful. Capacity for larger videos and graphics than others I have worked with. Good and prompt customer service Good uniformity across apps and desktop platforms as opposed to limited options of what you can do with apps of other services

Cons

Would like to access the opened email through a link in the opened email alert Limited editing capability from my iPad. (seem to get more "freezes" etc.

Thanks Linda and great ideas!

Excellent Resource

I love this because I’m able to get important information out to my unit and it looks very professional and eye appealing while also including all the most important things!

Pros

Having an app for viewing and sending information and not having to log into a website every time!

Cons

Mainly just the process of trying to learn how to use it without a lot of “how tos”.

Thank you Kylie! We're continually improving the user interface and I hope the product is becoming easier for you!

VipeCloud Review

There is a lot to the product and I am sure I am far from using it to it's fullest potential. Wish I had time to learn more.

Pros

For the most part easy to figure out and love that there are training videos available.

Cons

There are hick-ups with attaching agents with agencies. Somehow that has disappeared with some of my clients.

Fantastic CRM!

The team at VipeCloud is fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. The software is amazing and helps to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks with my existing business while ensuring that I am able to schedule and pursue new opportunities with ease, helping me grow my company.

Pros

This product is visually appealing and very easy to learn and navigate. It is fantastic to have a number of powerful, actually useful, tools at your fingertips with next to no learning curve.

Cons

There were a few glitches in the software at first, but the team at VipeCloud was extremely prompt in their responses and worked to eliminate these immediately.

Professional and Effective!

Very effective in communicating with my customers and consultants!

Pros

Love the response from my customers as they are receiving my emails! They are beautiful and clear.

Cons

I don’t know as much as I want to :) My fault - not VipeClouds

Kim’s review of icloud

It is very good and helpful

Pros

I pay someone to do my iCloud so I am unable to tell you exactly how if any troubles I have. I do get a lot of notifications in my email which makes it hard to manage. I would like to have just the summary who opened.

Cons

I would like to get just a summary of how many and who open the emails

VipeCloud Email

I like that it tells when my unit members click on the links. That tells me who is engaged and who is taking the time to review what I send them.

Pros

I have just started using VipeCloud for my business and I have been very pleased so far. I love that it tells me instantly when someone opens the email, but more importantly when people click on the links. It's important for me to know which team members are engaging in those emails.

Cons

So far there hasn't been anything I haven't liked. I have only been using less than 6 months.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.