Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

Zoho Social Reviews

Pros

The calendar view gives me a great look at what I have scheduled. Setting up post automation is seamless and the general UX is fantastic.

Kesha P.

Enjoyed that we can post to the significant social stages effectively, plan when we need and furthermore alter explicit presents on make at that point turn out best for every stage.

I have loved using Zoho social for work. The ease of scheduling all my posts in one place and just watching them zip off at a time I determine is very exciting.

Jenny G.

Cons

There were no workarounds, no forwarding to development teams for future updates, and only uncaring, unhelpful responses.

There's no integration for WhatsApp Business. I think this is a huge bummer as that is the main communication channel in my country.

Fru E.

So far I can't think of anything to dislike about the application.

Molefe T.

1,734

2,439 reviews

Easy to use and flexible

Overall it's very useful and suits our business needs.

Pros

Zoho Social is easy to use and comes with a whole host of useful features that suit our business needs! The interface to schedule social-media posts is very intuitive and straightforward to use, but allows for all the customisation you could wish for.

Cons

- You cannot customise posts for different social networks at the point of creation - The repeat scheduling is limited to weekly or monthly and cannot be customised to - say - every 10 days, or once a fortnight.

Great alternative to well known social media management programs

Zoho has a robust suite of inexpensive high powered programs. I have been searching for my social media management unicorn and have tried nearly everything on the market. Zoho Social offers a great value for the cost compared to other programs, is easy to use, including on the mobile app and I was able to receive 6 months free on their COVID 19 plan.

Pros

Zoho social was easy to implement and begin using. Love the SmartQ feature and it seems to interface with Instagram better than other programs.

Cons

Does not have automatic image resizing so photos have to be readjusted at times.

Manage all media social platform in one place

Pros

I really love the dashboard design that comes with this platform, it is uncluttered and all the menus and tools are perfectly lined up and i can find the features that i am looking rather easily. Analytics report generated daily for the social media platform really important for us to measure our social media progress and growth.

Cons

I really hope someday that we will able to messaging and commenting the response from our followers directly from this software. Having to logging into each of the social media account is quite troublesome and counter productive for our time. Apart of that reason, this software is quite decent and quite helpful.

Customer support SUCKS

Disappointing. No — infuriating.

Pros

Pretty easy to use UI. Monitoring dashboard. Nice looking reports.

Cons

1. Insights data captured in reports is pretty lacking, especially for posts that are boosted (engagement not captured!! what?!?) so there's inconsistency with actual metrics. 2. Cannot tag other pages/users in Facebook posts 3. Stopped using this to schedule Facebook posts because preview does not reflect how the respective platform posts will look – eg how pix will tile / crop in a post (instead,...

Cheap social manager software

Pros

Zoho Social is the most affordable when it comes for a social media manager that can help in managing and scheduling a post in Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. It also has a feature that can shares the same post across several platform in single click.

Cons

The bounding process for the first time i tried to connect my social media account is quite messy, as the token for the connection keep rejecting my token and keep showing error on my end. Thanks to the customer support that has help me solve the problem quite efficiently.

Zoho Social to manage all the social media account

Our organization's social media engagement is growing. Having detailed feedback statistics on the Zoho Social network is helpful because we can clearly see which content our followers react to the most. With this information and insights at hand, my team will build posts that mimic which kind of content gets the most interaction.

Pros

It's so easy to schedule social media posts for the 3 platform that I manage! I plan posts either once or twice a week instead of every day. My coworkers have access to the calendar, and we can quickly changing the posts if we need to adjust when to post them. I like the feature that tells you when it's best to write. On Zoho, I can see all of my instant messages within each social media platform from a single place.

Cons

I've tried a few times to upload several photos to my Instagram account but have been unable to do so. But that was a mild annoyance. I haven't used many of the features yet, so I can't say there was something I disliked.

In love with Zoho Social

I've already recommended Zoho social for my friends who want an efficient - yet very easy to use - tool to manage their social media accounts. The scheduling is so easy. Actually, using Zoho social was a lot of fun for me. Thank you so much for this amazing tool.

Pros

I was surprised with Zoho Social tool, it is amazing the calendar view is clean, the Canva feature is awesome, it's great for quick designs. The collaborate section is so helpful with chatting with my team. I loved the Notes bar, when an idea hits me, I can type it so I wouldn't forget it. The Alt text feature is good too.

Cons

The targeting feature isn't that good; it only gives me countries no cities. Plus, I've noticed that posts that I used the targeting feature with, barely had any reach...so it doesn't actually work.

Excellent tool for social media marketing

Pros

Zoho is very inexpensive and does the same thing that Hootsuite does, with more and better features.

Cons

Would like to be able to add the calendar feature to the basic package, but otherwise am happy with the basic features.

All-In-One Social Media Management Tool

Awesome experience so far!

Pros

Being able to seamlessly connect you to 8 social media channels, including groups and a clean UI.

Cons

Not being able to schedule posts "at all" in Free Plan as others offer.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

The dashboard and the user friendly instructions gave me an easy time on the platform. I never needed any tutorials and so far, I rank this site as the best social management site.

Pros

Ability to customize for different platforms. The AI used in scheduling and analyzing audience.

Cons

Unable to attach some formats of photos. Not being able to add two similar social media accounts from one social media platform.

Best Social Scheduler of Them All

Zoho Social is an essential part of my business and I couldn't function without it.

Pros

Zoho Social has been the best social media scheduler I have ever used. It can actually post to Instagram. It has specific brand management and makes reporting for my clients super easy. The pricing is awesome! I can build the package to my news and reduce as needed. The clean design works great and the app makes things really mobile. I think my favorite part though is that I've experienced the improvements they've made so they are actively looking on improving and making it even better.

Cons

They updated and fixed most of the cons. I couldn't use it for one of my clients for awhile because it didn't have Facebook Group posting but now it does so that's not really an issue. I do wish that if I was linking a video it could take a thumbnail for Instagram the way it does for Twitter.

The best social platform hands down.

Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pros

Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Cons

Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Robust software for the price

So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pros

Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms...

Cons

The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

Great tool that's easy to use

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros

This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons

We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects. NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from...

Pros

1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process. 2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually...

Cons

1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great! 2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

An elite social media management tool

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place. As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky. Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also...

Cons

I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting...

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

Pros

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different...

Cons

My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Almost Perfect

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can...

Pros

-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point -Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling -Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis -Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members. -Browser posting plugin -Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement -Easily switch between brands -Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms -Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons

-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost -Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Pros

Cons

The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms....

So Easy!!

This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Pros

It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Cons

We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need

Pros

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included. SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual...

Cons

CONS: - The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason. - No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency. - Need to be able to post video...

Perfect solution for my social media needs

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how much of my needs are met by Zoho Social. I've tried many different social media management tools and this is the first one that delivered exactly what I need, how I need it, and answered all of my how-to questions easily. I'm so glad that I found Zoho Social!

Pros

Ease of use, quick set up, easy to add team members, love the analytics, being able to post to all of the major networks, and simple user interface (everything makes sense in how it works)

Cons

Although it has Social Inbox for Twitter and Facebook, I would like to have it for other networks like Google My Business, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Doesn't have access to engage or post to Pinterest. A nice have that's not available is integration with WordPress self-hosted service.

Love the ease of Zoho Social

Or social media engagements is growing for our organization and it is helpful to have comprehensive engagement reports all on the Zoho Social platform because we can see exactly what posts our audiences respond to the most. Having this data and the insights right in hand helps my team create posts that replicate the type of content that will yield the most engagement.

Pros

Social Media scheduling for the three channels I am the administer of is so easy! Instead of posting every day, I schedule once or twice a week. My colleagues are able to see the schedule and we can easily move posts around if we see we need to change days or time. I love the feature that shows you the best time to post. I am able to catch up on all direct messages from each social media channel in one spot, on Zoho.

Cons

I don't have any cons or anything that I like least about the software.

Best Brand Management App!!!

The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Pros

Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Cons

need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp

wow zoho is the best app for social media

time and money

Pros

full control and managing things easily by clicking just on one fonction you hve everything in your hand, otherwise, some other software like zoho dose not have such features. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience. thanks Zoho team I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

Cons

oho CRM Plus covers 88% of the Sales Force Automation functionality. Moreover, ZOHO's solution solution offers very similar coverage of these characteristics to the average CRM software package (88% vs 87%). In summary, Zoho CRM Plus offers very good coverage of Sales Force Automation functionality, similar to that of its competitors. This means that CRM system buyers for whom this functional area...