Zoho Social Logo

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

Zoho Social Reviews

4.7

2.8K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

Reviews by rating

Enjoyed that we can post to the significant social stages effectively, plan when we need and furthermore alter explicit presents on make at that point turn out best for every stage.
The calendar view gives me a great look at what I have scheduled. Setting up post automation is seamless and the general UX is fantastic.
I have loved using Zoho social for work. The ease of scheduling all my posts in one place and just watching them zip off at a time I determine is very exciting.
There's no integration for WhatsApp Business. I think this is a huge bummer as that is the main communication channel in my country.
So far I can't think of anything to dislike about the application.

2,813 reviews

LucyLui E.

Book Reviewer

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Great Software

Transcript

Louise D.: Hi, my name's Louise. I'm a book reviewer. I would rate Zoho Social five stars. For more reviews,...

Rogerio D.

Contract Test Analyst

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nice and easy to setup and use straight away

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Rogerio. I'm a test business analyst. I gave a five star review for Zoho Social....

Bailey K.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Best Social Scheduler of Them All

Zoho Social is an essential part of my business and I couldn't function without it.

Pros

Zoho Social has been the best social media scheduler I have ever used. It can actually post to Instagram. It has specific brand management and makes reporting for my clients super easy. The pricing is awesome! I can build the package to my news and reduce as needed. The clean design works great and the app makes things really mobile. I think my favorite part though is that I've experienced the improvements they've made so they are actively looking on improving and making it even better.

Cons

They updated and fixed most of the cons. I couldn't use it for one of my clients for awhile because it didn't have Facebook Group posting but now it does so that's not really an issue. I do wish that if I was linking a video it could take a thumbnail for Instagram the way it does for Twitter.

Masdiana M.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Zoho Social to manage all the social media account

Our organization's social media engagement is growing. Having detailed feedback statistics on the Zoho Social network is helpful because we can clearly see which content our followers react to the most. With this information and insights at hand, my team will build posts that mimic which kind of content gets the most interaction.

Pros

It's so easy to schedule social media posts for the 3 platform that I manage! I plan posts either once or twice a week instead of every day. My coworkers have access to the calendar, and we can quickly changing the posts if we need to adjust when to post them. I like the feature that tells you when it's best to write. On Zoho, I can see all of my instant messages within each social media platform from a single place.

Cons

I've tried a few times to upload several photos to my Instagram account but have been unable to do so. But that was a mild annoyance. I haven't used many of the features yet, so I can't say there was something I disliked.

SK

Shahid K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Simple – Easy – Economical

We have great experience so far

Pros

One of the greatest business email systems we've found is Zoho Mail. It is extremely user-friendly and has highly helpful messaging. In Gmail, the right mailbox pane gives you access to Calendar and Tasks. You may access Zoho Mail's built-in apps from your Mail dashboard. Zoho Mail allows you to do a variety of things, such as set events, assign tasks, browse contacts, write notes, and more. The service...

Cons

Most of the agencies don't use its services and maybe they are not familiar with other brands

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Unresponsive, unhelpful support

The support was disappointing for the price. We did like having a single public URL for all clients to use for approvals/review.

Pros

We appreciated that there was ae reporting built in and that there was an option to quickly pause all content.

Cons

Customer support was awful. They were slow to respond, and once they did, the answer was usually "Sorry, that is not available" or "that is not something that can be done." There were no workarounds, no forwarding to development teams for future updates, and only uncaring, unhelpful responses.

RR

Rajendra R.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

All in one Social Media Management Software

Pros

Easy to use, easy to schedule, analyze social media performance

Cons

For some integrations we have to use zoho flow as well as zoho crm.

Marco M.

Publishing, self-employed

One of the Best Managing Service

Pros

I love how I'm able to see everything in all in one place and see the analytics that I need to see

Cons

My TikTok keeps disconnecting for some reason but I just keep reconnecting it

Dejerae T.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Love Zoho Social!

Pros

I think the biggest asset is that it's extremely user-friendly compared to other programs. I don't have to think hard when scheduling posts for several accounts. I love how streamlined it makes scheduling the same post on every platform and how it syndicates to every platform I can think of!

Cons

I am having some issues linking accounts and changing my page to a business and the software recognizing that.

Ken B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Simple, Quick and Informative Social Media Tracking and Reporting

I have really enjoyed the platform throughout the Free Trial and will be signing up to be a paying customer.

Pros

The option to customise your own reports of the exact information you want summarised and the graphical representations provided make it effortlessly simple to analyse what is working well for you in social media and how varied your content is.

Cons

If it updated in real time, not just the end of the last full day, it would be useful, but not a game-changer.

adel b.

Renewables & Environment, self-employed

wonderful business problem-solving software

The best feature of Zoho Social is how simple it is to use and manage on a team-level. Additionally, it allows you to schedule your social network postings for a set amount of time. This is incredible.

Pros

With social accounts, you may manage several brands or creators by having distinct brand profiles. This platform makes it simple to plan across platforms, keep an eye on comments, and interact with users. The user may edit creatives with Canva thanks to some fantastic integrations.

Cons

the new features are not flawlessly produced, it will be difficult to work with the support team and there may not always be a clear resolution, which will waste time. The rest, though, is fine.

Dumisani N.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Zoho social is very flexible and easy to use.

It's the best in term management scheduling and analysis of data.

Pros

Managing and posting on all social platforms in one place and being able to customize certain post and seeing all the analytics in one place

Cons

No much analytics for other platforms like pinterest and twitter

CL

Chuck L.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great tool that's easy to use

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros

This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons

We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

Pamela D.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

I've kicked the tires on several programs and decided to go with Zoho

I've been kicking the tires of Zoho Social for the past 14 days. I have dived into its many features and compared it to other platforms that I have also been testing out. First, let me say that there are some extremely good platforms out there, but I've chosen to go with Zoho Social for a few reasons. I don't want to make this too long, so I'll just mention the features that won me over: I can grab...

Pros

Dropbox and Canva integration, Multiple brands managed separately, analytics on my dashboard, the ability to customize posts per-platform, excellent customer service

Cons

The only thing I would improve a bit is the UI/menu options. I found Buffer's UI more intuitive and clear, but Zoho's brand management and scheduling options won out over Buffer

DT

Debbie T.

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

So Easy!!

This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Pros

It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Cons

We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

AN

Anissa N.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Love the ease of Zoho Social

Or social media engagements is growing for our organization and it is helpful to have comprehensive engagement reports all on the Zoho Social platform because we can see exactly what posts our audiences respond to the most. Having this data and the insights right in hand helps my team create posts that replicate the type of content that will yield the most engagement.

Pros

Social Media scheduling for the three channels I am the administer of is so easy! Instead of posting every day, I schedule once or twice a week. My colleagues are able to see the schedule and we can easily move posts around if we see we need to change days or time. I love the feature that shows you the best time to post. I am able to catch up on all direct messages from each social media channel in one spot, on Zoho.

Cons

I don't have any cons or anything that I like least about the software.

Kashish S.

Design, 1-10 employees

Get the best Social Media Planning & Execution

It has been generally great :)

Pros

Great post scheduling options Brilliant customer support Multiple Social Media Channel Support

Cons

It doesn't let you connect more than one FB page other than Brand / Agency Package :)

David L.

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Sufficient and Affordable

Overall, it's the best platform we've tried so far. With an added bonus of being one of the most affordable!

Pros

All of the main social media channels; Post calendar; Content library; Enhanced collaboration environment;

Cons

Approval workflows work only with certain user types; I needed my marketing specialist to have certain admin rights but I still wanted to be able to review some posts; Inability to do hashtag research;

Zuhairah A.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Cheap social manager software

Pros

Zoho Social is the most affordable when it comes for a social media manager that can help in managing and scheduling a post in Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. It also has a feature that can shares the same post across several platform in single click.

Cons

The bounding process for the first time i tried to connect my social media account is quite messy, as the token for the connection keep rejecting my token and keep showing error on my end. Thanks to the customer support that has help me solve the problem quite efficiently.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Powerful, Easy to Use Tool

Easy to setup and use. Pretty intuitive design, so it's easy to pickup on how to post.

Pros

I like that the software integrates Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and even Google My Business. The automatic link shortening is a helpful tool.

Cons

I wish it was easier to integrate UTMs into the links and customize posts for different networks. The reporting tool is nice, but a little clunky to use.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Best Social Media Tool

I had a great experience using ZOHO social. I used many other tools but it is the best in terms of ease of use and functionalities.

Pros

I have used many tools in the past but this is one of the best. The pricing is really affordable in terms of features and functionalities provided by a simple plan.

Cons

The google sheet scheduling has some difficulties which need to be addressed. Overall, the best p;atform.

JL

Jake L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

An elite social media management tool

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place. As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky. Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also...

Cons

I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting...

PT

Prosithea T.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Pros

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can...

Cons

The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms....

Fadiah R.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Good option for managing social media account

Pros

The dashboard is straightforward, logical, and simple to navigate. Though it doesn't appear to be too overpowering, it may be an engaging experience when used with the appropriate tools and analytics. My favourite tool is scheduling material months in advance, which allows me to devote more time to other business objectives. Everything I require is available on the platform.

Cons

There appears to be a minor navigational problem when navigating from the main homepage. I became puzzled several times when attempting to locate the login gateway for the software to be accessed online. I've now saved the correct website, although it may be a little confusing while searching through Google.

Suhailah S.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Zoho Social for managing all social media that i have

Pros

When it comes to a marketing manager who can help with organizing and scheduling posts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, I think Zoho Social is by far the most cost-effective option. It also offers a function that allows you to share a single post across many platforms with a single click.

Cons

The first time I tried to link my social media account, the binding process was a shambles, as the authorization for the connection kept rejecting my token and displaying an error on my end. Kudos to the support team for assisting me in quickly resolving the issue.

Yemin K.

The nice alternative

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Pros

Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

Cons

For me, communicating with people on Zoho Social is a little bit confusing. Their communication feature - read, write, comment is not as functional or powerful as other platforms like Hootsuite. I believe that there are some rooms for improvements. Posting on Instagram is very inconvenience. I know it is because of Instagram's policy but I believe that Hootsuite made the solution for Business Instagram accounts so Zoho Social might have the opportunity to try something new.

AP

Aymara P.

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Magnificent communication management

Our activities are focused on the rural development of our cities, and even if they could be difficult issues to address especially with young people, it is important for us to include them in our target audience and integrate them into our activities, with Zoho we have managed to get closer to that target and link them and make them part of our participatory community, making campaigns and publishing content through the main social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that have had a positive impact on them and us.

Pros

It is an excellent option to manage communication on social networks. Allows you to identify the right time to publish your content through a powerful prediction tool, so you can adjust your strategy if necessary and be more effective with the audience you want to reach. It also has other tools and functions that will help you to have a more acertive approach with your target audience and receive feedback on any strategy you would like to address.

Cons

Zoho is a great application, however it is necessary to have clear which is the objective to reach in order to get the most out of it.