Zoho Social Reviews

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

4.66/5 (2,120 reviews)

Pros
  • I have only done the free trial but have found Zoho useful. To be able to both schedule and report from the same place is a great help as my business is growing.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Customer Support has been outstanding, quickly responding to questions and keeping us on track. Thank you, Zoho, for creating an excellent product.Fluffy E. C.Read the full review
  • Zoho Social is great option for increasing your company's social media presence. It offers really nice integration features like Smart Q, which helps suggest and schedule posting options.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • Hard to find fault in this application. On the few occasions I have had a problem, it turned out that operator error was the cause.Timothy M.Read the full review
  • I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess.Shayne H.Read the full review
  • A lot of functionality was lost when Facebook changed their API and limited access to third party apps.Neal W.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jeffrey Shaw

The best social platform hands down.

Reviewed 2020-02-26

Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pros
Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Cons
Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Debbie Thorpe

So Easy!!

Reviewed 2020-02-26

This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Pros
It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Cons
We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed 2020-05-17

It’s been great overall. We’ve been with Zoho for years.

Pros
I liked the cosmetic appealing feel of the software. It helps make working easy and quick.

Cons
I wish adding brands or social media accounts on the mobile app was possible.

Wulliams Castellano

Managing social networks is my passion and Zoho Social is an ally to manage them

Reviewed 2018-07-19

According to my perspective coming from the use of Zoho Social, I think it is a matter of time for this software to overcome itself. The incorporation of more companies of social networks is the immediate update that they must do, to compete with other companies that provide the same service.

Pros
Zoho Social is an attractive software with excellent programming features for the management of Social Networks. While it is a growing software, I must list certain positive characteristics: -It is a solid software that goes well with marketing management, exposing the brands with which we work at an acceptable level. -As well as other software with the same characteristics, social networks can be managed through a single panel, granting the user greater levels of supervision and observation of information. -It has a quite interesting predictability system. This feature is very common in the software of the Zoho company. -It has an excellent address shortener, programmed by the same company Zoho.

Cons
Despite the positive elements that I mentioned earlier, I must emphasize that you can only enter two social networks, greatly limiting the use of this software and staying behind in front of other social network managers.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kate Wright

Robust Social Media Manager

Reviewed 2020-03-05

So far, it's the best social media manager app I've used to date for what my company needs.

Pros
Zoho was very easy to adopt without guidance from their customer support. The calendar feature is an excellent tool for visualizing posts. The price is very reasonable for the many features that the app provides. I find that posting across multiple platforms is fairly simple; however, due to the inherent differences in each platform, some posts are best created separately.

Cons
The analytics take a while to catch up on the platforms. If posts are made directly on each social media account, those are delayed to show up on the Zoho dashboard (LinkedIn, in particular).

Simply and Easy to use

Reviewed 2020-02-06

Great, and ties in with all other Zoho suite products that our company uses.

Pros
easy, simple, clear and automatic for posting on multiple platforms.

Cons
Doesn't support stories on Instagram and does save templates for content like Sales IQ does.

Coriden Francis

Fantastic Functionality

Reviewed 2020-03-02

Excellent.

Pros
Easy to integrate with existing social media accounts. Simple to set up with clear instructions. Layout and graphics make Zoho Social a pleasure to use. The level of functionality is generous for the price. Can't recommend highly enough!

Cons
Calendar is only available with the professional package.

Liam Reed

Excellent App - Exactly what we needed

Reviewed 2020-04-29

Pros
We have been recommending this app to other businesses since we started using it. Its easy to use and has given us a great way to communicate with potential clients. We love the google integration

Cons
Instagram connection could be a little easier

Matt Lobel

Comprehensive Software

Reviewed 2020-02-22

It has been very positive, I love the software and have tried almost all of the others

Pros
It has all the features that we were looking for at a great price point.

Cons
I would like the ability to create different posts for each social outlet so I could customize per the platform.

Denise Eckert

Easy to Use and Well Organized

Reviewed 2020-02-04

I have all my social media in one place and organized. Easy to use dashboard.

Pros
It is so easy to use! I love the features and all the insights that it provides. Great software!

Cons
Nothing - it is easy to get started - user friendly

Sonya Andrews

Robust software for the price

Reviewed 2019-12-27

So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pros
Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Cons
The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

Chuck Lenahan M.A., LPC, NCC, CSOTS

Great tool that's easy to use

Reviewed 2019-12-06

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros
This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons
We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

Shayne Holloway

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

Reviewed 2019-04-25

I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects. NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Pros
1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process. 2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms. 3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with. 4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be) 5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Cons
1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great! 2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

Jake Lines

An elite social media management tool

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Pros
Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place. As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky. Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel. There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'. I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Cons
I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.

Sarvpreet Kaur

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Pros
I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar. We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in. I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Cons
My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Franklin D Rivera II

Almost Perfect

Reviewed 2016-10-01

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged. The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

Pros
-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point -Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling -Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis -Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members. -Browser posting plugin -Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement -Easily switch between brands -Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms -Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons
-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost -Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Prosithea Tao

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Kelsey Lakia, MBA

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need

Reviewed 2018-08-11

Pros
OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included. SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park. PROS: - has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction - better for agencies needing to proof to clients - works on multiple social networks - has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well) - Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them - planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

Cons
CONS: - The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason. - No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency. - Need to be able to post video (even if its manually). - Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app. - Be able to tag shoppable content. FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Kim Beasley, MBA

Perfect solution for my social media needs

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how much of my needs are met by Zoho Social. I've tried many different social media management tools and this is the first one that delivered exactly what I need, how I need it, and answered all of my how-to questions easily. I'm so glad that I found Zoho Social!

Pros
Ease of use, quick set up, easy to add team members, love the analytics, being able to post to all of the major networks, and simple user interface (everything makes sense in how it works)

Cons
Although it has Social Inbox for Twitter and Facebook, I would like to have it for other networks like Google My Business, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Doesn't have access to engage or post to Pinterest. A nice have that's not available is integration with WordPress self-hosted service.

simo aghrim

wow zoho is the best app for social media

Reviewed 2017-11-25

time and money

Pros
full control and managing things easily by clicking just on one fonction you hve everything in your hand, otherwise, some other software like zoho dose not have such features. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience. thanks Zoho team I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

Cons
oho CRM Plus covers 88% of the Sales Force Automation functionality. Moreover, ZOHO's solution solution offers very similar coverage of these characteristics to the average CRM software package (88% vs 87%). In summary, Zoho CRM Plus offers very good coverage of Sales Force Automation functionality, similar to that of its competitors. This means that CRM system buyers for whom this functional area is important are likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus. and Zoho CRM Plus covers an average of 75% of the Marketing Automation feature set. ZOHO's solution offers very similar coverage of Marketing Automation attributes compared to the average CRM solution (75% vs 85%). Zoho CRM Plus needs to improve its coverage of Marketing Automation functionality in order to compete with other CRM solutions. CRM system buyers who prioritize this functional area aren't very likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus.

Anissa New-Walker

Love the ease of Zoho Social

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Or social media engagements is growing for our organization and it is helpful to have comprehensive engagement reports all on the Zoho Social platform because we can see exactly what posts our audiences respond to the most. Having this data and the insights right in hand helps my team create posts that replicate the type of content that will yield the most engagement.

Pros
Social Media scheduling for the three channels I am the administer of is so easy! Instead of posting every day, I schedule once or twice a week. My colleagues are able to see the schedule and we can easily move posts around if we see we need to change days or time. I love the feature that shows you the best time to post. I am able to catch up on all direct messages from each social media channel in one spot, on Zoho.

Cons
I don't have any cons or anything that I like least about the software.

Holli Martin

Great Product.

Reviewed 2020-05-25

Overall, we have begun to be consistent with scheduling and have seen a massive increase in our social media following, engagement, and awareness of our brand. Using Zoho Social has been a great experience and we will continue using this application for all our social scheduling needs!

Pros
Zoho Social is very easy to set up and to use on a daily basis. I use the online version on my desktop, as well as the Mobile App and both integrate seamlessly for ease of posting. I love being able to bulk schedule to all of our social channels, as well as to single channels if the content is specific to just one platform. I also love the tagging feature and the calendar view as well.

Cons
I can't say at this point that I have much I don't like about this software. The mobile app doesn't have the ability to tag people or businesses when creating a post on the app. However, I've been using the free plan and it's possible that this feature is an option for a higher paid plan. It would be great if the tagging feature was an option on the Mobile App as well as the Online Desk Top version.

Great Bang for the Buck - Social Media Management

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
I've always been a fan of Zoho products, and Zoho Social is no exception. Very easy to use and has virtually all the features you need to effectively manage all your social media accounts. Based on the cost, Zoho Social has great value for the money. Setup and configuration is easy and straightforward. Love being able to manage Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all from one dashboard. I like the brands feature as our company does have three divisions with their own social media accounts. The visual calendar feature works great and you can even re-schedule from there. Excellent! The zShare web brower plugin works great too and makes everything faster and easier. The built-in analytics and ability to collaborate with co-workers is also great. Overall, I really like Zoho Social and it's making my daily social media managemet much easier.

Cons
While I love the branding feature, I wish there was a way to see certain information from all three brands we have in one place, rather than having to switch back and forth. For example, seeing the calendar with posts from all three brands at once would be great, especially if they were also color coded. I'd also like to see all my drafts in once place. Second, I would like to see a basic approval feature with a button on draft posts that can be set to approved or not. In addition, when someone comments on a draft, I would like to see that conversation in-line rather than having to go to "collaboration". It's a pain to have to go to two different places when working on drafts.

Santiago Altriaga

Manage social networks brands never been easier.

Reviewed 2019-04-03

One of the big headaches for any professional who is dedicated to the area of digital marketing is time, the distribution of loads and serving several customers at the same time, offering a quality service with the attention that each deserves. With Zoho Social, I have achieved the perfect balance between attention to the brands that are my clients for more than two years, and at the same time, it is great to support so that my personal projects do not suffer due to the burden that my work implies. Any platform that offers that has my favorite choice, as does Zoho Social perfectly.

Pros
At the moment of the undertaking, I look for tools that can help me manage social networks of clients, and of my own entrepreneurial projects. That's one of the things I like so much about Zoho Social, it's a perfect assistant to help you have great control of everything that involves positioning and serving a community of users associated with a brand. Another fundamental aspect that motivated me to write this review, is the portability that it offers, you can be in any country for a business trip or for a vacation, and even so, you can brilliantly monitor everything that is published, the scope and measure the amount of interaction that each publication makes within the market of the managed brand. The statistics are another of the aspects that I love, I can measure which content has greater acceptance within the population, so I reduce the times and focus in a better way the strategy for each brand.

Cons
I consider that they include many improvements in their platform, I can not negatively qualify any of the aspects of its operation because to date I have obtained great results with the management of my main work and the additional ones, they are going in the right direction.

Kristina Damschen Spina

After Extensive Research, We Found Our Social Match

Reviewed 2019-12-03

Pros
Great dashboard as soon as you log in. Well formulated compared to other companies at this pricing range. The reporting, both automated and customized, gave us insights shortly after starting use. The filters on the calendar view are very helpful. Having Linkedin and Google My Business as platforms is fantastic, many other options at this price range do not include.

Cons
You can't make make specific adjustments per platform within the post, ex. all posts have to be in the Twitter character limit if you are selecting to post within all. Other platforms allow you to select the platform within the same edit window to customize it without creating an entirely new post. When you add a link, the preview will show an image, but the post might not always bring the image through.