Zoho Social Logo

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

Zoho Social Reviews

4.7

3.1K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

Reviews by rating

Enjoyed that we can post to the significant social stages effectively, plan when we need and furthermore alter explicit presents on make at that point turn out best for every stage.
The calendar view gives me a great look at what I have scheduled. Setting up post automation is seamless and the general UX is fantastic.
I have loved using Zoho social for work. The ease of scheduling all my posts in one place and just watching them zip off at a time I determine is very exciting.
There were no workarounds, no forwarding to development teams for future updates, and only uncaring, unhelpful responses.
There's no integration for WhatsApp Business. I think this is a huge bummer as that is the main communication channel in my country.
So far I can't think of anything to dislike about the application.

3,103 reviews

Nicole W.

Financial Analyst

Financial Services, self-employed

Zoho Social Review: One Stop Shop!

Transcript

Nicole W.: My name is Nicole. I am a financial analyst for a multinational company. I believe we're up...

Carmaria F.

CEO

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Zoho Social Review: Life Made Way Easier.

Transcript

Carmaria F: My name is Carmaria. I am the CEO/owner, the name of my business is At His Table LLC. My...

Jose J G.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

A Great Solution to Manage and Keep track of your Social Networks Channels

Just one word: Wonderful.

Pros

Zoho Social is an extensive platform. It has many features we love and use on a daily basis, like scheduled posts, follow global trends, publish quick content to Twitter, advanced reports and more. We really enjoy using Zoho Social.

Cons

I have been using Zoho Social in my agency for quite a while. I have been noticing that the Zoho Social subscription price increased a lot recently. Anyways, still I believe Zoho Social is the best solution for us after having experience with other platforms that didn't fulfill our expectations.

LJ

Liezel Jane L.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Zoho Social Review

Pros

I like the Competitor monitoring, which allows me to stay ahead of the competition.

Cons

Suitable for small and medium businesses.

Wulliams C.

Managing social networks is my passion and Zoho Social is an ally to manage them

According to my perspective coming from the use of Zoho Social, I think it is a matter of time for this software to overcome itself. The incorporation of more companies of social networks is the immediate update that they must do, to compete with other companies that provide the same service.

Pros

Zoho Social is an attractive software with excellent programming features for the management of Social Networks. While it is a growing software, I must list certain positive characteristics: -It is a solid software that goes well with marketing management, exposing the brands with which we work at an acceptable level. -As well as other software with the same characteristics, social networks can be managed through a single panel, granting the user greater levels of supervision and observation of information. -It has a quite interesting predictability system. This feature is very common in the software of the Zoho company. -It has an excellent address shortener, programmed by the same company Zoho.

Cons

Despite the positive elements that I mentioned earlier, I must emphasize that you can only enter two social networks, greatly limiting the use of this software and staying behind in front of other social network managers.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Clean, simple, effective and great value

Quite pleased overall. Solid app, great value, exceptionally good support.

Pros

Clean, simple, effective and great value

Cons

Getting logged into the mobile app; I haven't been able to get through its security hoops.

NE

Nikki E.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 employees

Benefits of Zoho App

When my major tool in the office had issues and need an IT to check it, Zoho helps me reached to them and even if we are in distance, they were able to check amevery information on my device using Zoho.

Pros

Zoho social helps me interact with the relevant person or team to resolve my issues instantly.

Cons

There is honestly no reason to dislike Zoho.

Graphic Design, self-employed

First time user

Pros

I love being able to schedule my posts a month or in advance!

Cons

It has a fairly steep learning curve. Even with tutorials, I still struggled with creating my email and following the metrics for the size of my photos. I had to do a lot of back and forth with it, I will admit though, that this is likely due simply to user error.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great platform

Pros

Ease of use Price Good quality/price ratio

Cons

Extra customization in the post page so that we can write separate content for each channel would be useful

Translation and Localization, 11-50 employees

Great and helpful

Pros

it's easy to manage posts for different social accounts

Cons

late of reports and i have to wait to see each post reacts

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

A great tool

Pros

I love the easy social media analytics dashboard.

Cons

The user interface isn't as intuitive as it needs to be.

Mohamed Mahadeer A.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Best Social Media Management Tool

Zoho Social is a great gift for companies of any size. We @TigerHolidays are using @ZohoSocial about a 3 months and we are already getting good results. We @TigerHolidays strongly recommend everyone to try out @ZohoSocial.

Pros

Easy to use Seamless social media integration Post automation

Cons

Cost is bit high for a new company Need more tutorials or docs about the services

CL

Chuck L.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great tool that's easy to use

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros

This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons

We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

GH

Gretter H.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

ZOHO SOCIAL is everything your brand needs to prosper on social media.

My overall experience with Zoho social is great and it is one of the reasons I really keep ZOHO ONE product.

Pros

I enjoy that I can manage multiple brands from both desktop and laptop and that everything is super easy to use.

Cons

Zoho social has space for a little more customization such as font or font size and adding stories to instagram that doesn't require a manual push.

Melissa P.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Great alternative to well known social media management programs

Zoho has a robust suite of inexpensive high powered programs. I have been searching for my social media management unicorn and have tried nearly everything on the market. Zoho Social offers a great value for the cost compared to other programs, is easy to use, including on the mobile app and I was able to receive 6 months free on their COVID 19 plan.

Pros

Zoho social was easy to implement and begin using. Love the SmartQ feature and it seems to interface with Instagram better than other programs.

Cons

Does not have automatic image resizing so photos have to be readjusted at times.

Rachel S.

Design, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use

It has been very easy and simple to use. Even when I did have an issue, customer support got back to me really quick with my answer.

Pros

I primarily used the soho social feature and I found it extremely helpful that I was able to connect all my social channels to it. I could then plan and schedule all my social media posts across all my channels for as far out as I wanted to. This helped me a lot and I knew I didn't have to worry about it on a daily basis.

Cons

A few times I wanted to post multiple images to my instagram channel and I was not able to do this. But that was minor. There were so many features that I have not even been able to use yet so I cannot say that there was anything that I liked least.

Stefan P.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and flexible

Overall it's very useful and suits our business needs.

Pros

Zoho Social is easy to use and comes with a whole host of useful features that suit our business needs! The interface to schedule social-media posts is very intuitive and straightforward to use, but allows for all the customisation you could wish for.

Cons

- You cannot customise posts for different social networks at the point of creation - The repeat scheduling is limited to weekly or monthly and cannot be customised to - say - every 10 days, or once a fortnight.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Good and Getting Better

Zoho products usually drive me nuts but Zoho Social is pretty good - to the point I’ve jumped with excitement as a new feature was added and actually took the time to write them and thank them. In the last, I’ve used SproutSocial, HootSuite, and some others. This is pretty close but way more affordable. The downside is that we have Zoho One and I can only run one brand. I have to pay to add a second and that’s a bummer.

Pros

It was pretty stripped down when I started using it, but they’ve been adding lots of features, like the ability to set up a post and then customize it by network and being able to add network-specific mentions in one post. The calendar tool is also quite helpful, though I wish I could look at historical posts the same way. I don’t think I’ve ever had a post fail either. It’s a pretty smooth experience.

Cons

The reports page is a little funky. Even when you customize, you still can’t create a single display of your chosen metrics for all networks in one place. They also have a feature that shows you if you’re scheduling at the right time. It says something like “this post is likely to reach 70% of your most engaged followers.” The platform I used before would suggest times and tell you when to post -...

JL

Jake L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

An elite social media management tool

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place. As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky. Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also...

Cons

I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting...

Franklin D R.

Almost Perfect

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can...

Pros

-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point -Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling -Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis -Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members. -Browser posting plugin -Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement -Easily switch between brands -Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms -Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons

-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost -Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Muthoni G.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Tired of the hustle of managing your brand on social media? Zoho Social is the answer.

Zoho Socials keeps all my social media channels really busy. It makes work so much easier on when it comes to putting business content out there. I am also able to see how my brand out there. What a good thing to be able to do all these things in a single place

Pros

Apart from being an employee at The Brain Initiative, I also run a mental wellness center as an independent therapist. I often use Zoho Social to manage my business social media pages. It is an easy tool to setup and implement since it fits flawlessly with existing tools in my workspace. It's simplistic and beautifully designed UI gives me an incredible user experience where Iam able to easily use...

Cons

Honestly! Zoho Socials ticks all the boxes for my social media pages handling needs for me

Jeni B.

In Zoho We Trust

For a first-time user of Zoho Social, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and capabilities of the product. The ability to schedule posts is great, and the analytics are incredibly easy to read and access—and they provide great insight into how content is performing. The inbuilt tracking of links has also been a great feature for me to be able to see which content is being shared. Overall, I've been impressed with the capabilities of this product and would definitely recommend it for businesses that are looking to expand their social media presence in an organized and efficient way.

Pros

I've tried just about every social media management software under the sun—and I even wrote articles on best practices in social media marketing. So when I tell you that Zoho Social is the best out there, I'm saying it with the utmost seriousness. Zoho Social's user-friendly UI and intuitive navigation make it easy to get up and running right away. It also supports more channels than any other app in its price range and has many advanced features like analytics, calendar post scheduling, content re-posting, and more. If you're looking for a social media management tool that won't break the bank but will deliver world-class results, this is it!

Cons

If only there were a way to schedule multiple posts for one social media channel at once without saving and adding again and without using the bulk upload CSV method. I hate that I have to unselect all the other channels while doing this. Please see MeetEdgar's upload feature. That's one thing that I wish you had.

Sean R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best Brand Management App!!!

The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Pros

Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Cons

need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp

Fadiah R.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Good option for managing social media account

Pros

The dashboard is straightforward, logical, and simple to navigate. Though it doesn't appear to be too overpowering, it may be an engaging experience when used with the appropriate tools and analytics. My favourite tool is scheduling material months in advance, which allows me to devote more time to other business objectives. Everything I require is available on the platform.

Cons

There appears to be a minor navigational problem when navigating from the main homepage. I became puzzled several times when attempting to locate the login gateway for the software to be accessed online. I've now saved the correct website, although it may be a little confusing while searching through Google.

Norrania A.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

One stop tools for all my social media account

Pros

I enjoy it a lot since I can work with many customers at once. Having everything at my fingertips for each one, organizing material in a simple method helps me keep everything organized, and, above all, scheduling content across various social media networks profiles that i have.

Cons

The fact that I can't use any of the stories is perhaps what I dislike the most. Working on Instagram stories would be beneficial. I'd want to be able to submit more than six photos for each publication, and occasionally I have as many as nine images for a single article. It would be fantastic to be able to submit publications with many photos automatically.

HM

Hajira M.

Graphic Design, self-employed

"Efficient Social Media Management Made Easy with Zoho Social: A Comprehensive Review"

Managing multiple social media accounts across different platforms can be time-consuming and challenging. It enables businesses to schedule and automate their social media posts, ensuring a regular and timely flow of content. Understanding the effectiveness of social media campaigns is essential for optimizing strategies and maximizing ROI. Zoho Social enables businesses to monitor competitors' social media activities, track their performance metrics, and analyze their strategies.

Pros

In my personal experience, Zoho Social's ability to centralize and streamline social media management tasks is often seen as highly impactful. The post-scheduling and automation features in Zoho Social have a significant impact on users' social media workflows. Comprehensive Analytics and Reporting made possible by Zoho Social's that robust analytics and reporting capabilities provide users with valuable insights into the performance of their social media campaigns. The collaboration and team management features in Zoho Social have a positive impact on users working in teams or agencies. Zoho Social's social media listening and monitoring capabilities play a significant role in helping users stay informed about their brand's online presence.

Cons

Zoho Social's comprehensive feature set can lead to a slightly steeper learning curve for users who are new to the platform. The interface and functionality may take some time to get accustomed to, particularly for individuals with limited experience in social media management or those transitioning from other tools.

Santiago A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Manage social networks brands never been easier.

One of the big headaches for any professional who is dedicated to the area of digital marketing is time, the distribution of loads and serving several customers at the same time, offering a quality service with the attention that each deserves. With Zoho Social, I have achieved the perfect balance between attention to the brands that are my clients for more than two years, and at the same time, it is great to support so that my personal projects do not suffer due to the burden that my work implies. Any platform that offers that has my favorite choice, as does Zoho Social perfectly.

Pros

At the moment of the undertaking, I look for tools that can help me manage social networks of clients, and of my own entrepreneurial projects. That's one of the things I like so much about Zoho Social, it's a perfect assistant to help you have great control of everything that involves positioning and serving a community of users associated with a brand. Another fundamental aspect that motivated me...

Cons

I consider that they include many improvements in their platform, I can not negatively qualify any of the aspects of its operation because to date I have obtained great results with the management of my main work and the additional ones, they are going in the right direction.