Zoho Social Reviews

4.64/5 (1,574 reviews)

Sarvpreet Kaur

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

Reviewed 2018-06-05

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar. We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in. I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Franklin D Rivera II

Almost Perfect

Reviewed 2016-10-01

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged. The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point -Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling -Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis -Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members. -Browser posting plugin -Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement -Easily switch between brands -Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms -Android and Iphone mobile app

Prosithea Tao

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-03-27

Kelsey Lakia, MBA

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-11

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included. SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park. PROS: - has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction - better for agencies needing to proof to clients - works on multiple social networks - has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well) - Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them - planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

simo aghrim

wow zoho is the best app for social media

Reviewed 2017-11-25

time and moneyfull control and managing things easily by clicking just on one fonction you hve everything in your hand, otherwise, some other software like zoho dose not have such features. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience. thanks Zoho team I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

Great Bang for the Buck - Social Media Management

Reviewed 2018-04-25

I've always been a fan of Zoho products, and Zoho Social is no exception. Very easy to use and has virtually all the features you need to effectively manage all your social media accounts. Based on the cost, Zoho Social has great value for the money. Setup and configuration is easy and straightforward. Love being able to manage Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all from one dashboard. I like the brands feature as our company does have three divisions with their own social media accounts. The visual calendar feature works great and you can even re-schedule from there. Excellent! The zShare web brower plugin works great too and makes everything faster and easier. The built-in analytics and ability to collaborate with co-workers is also great. Overall, I really like Zoho Social and it's making my daily social media managemet much easier.

Yemin Kim

The nice alternative

Reviewed 2018-01-31

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

Susanna Swan

More than just social media management

Reviewed 2017-04-26

I've had a trial of Zoho Social before their Instagram integration with them was a advanced as it is now, and left it to go to a very similar competitor. When I found that the competitor was not enough for my needs, I decided to give Zoho another try and found that in the 6 months I was gone, it had improved in leaps and bounds, and now could do everything I needed it to do. The analytics are great in that you can easily and quickly interpret when to post and who your key customers are. Their listening portion is easy to use and a lot more user friendly than other SMM apps I have tried. I have had one issue to report, and one "wishlist" item I've submitted through the app, and both were answered within 24 hours, so customer service with Zoho is first-class. There are still improvements to be made, especially to their Instagram service but seeing how responsive the developers are to customer requests, I have no doubt that they'll bring in these features soon. - when something goes wrong, there is no explanation on the error to tell you what to do differently - social media actions have set limits (f.ex. Instagram at 60 likes an hour) - you cannot reply to comments on your instagram posts - the analytics for Instagram are basic; time and type of post. I'd like to see this expanded to what Zoho has for Facebook where you can find out everything about your audience. - some other apps show pages and influencers like your brand, which is a useful competitor analytic tool. Even with these small stumbling blocks, Zoho is great value for money, and as they are so user friendly, they will have my custom over other apps.Very responsive support, constantly improving features, the ability to integrate all essential business functions; from Zoho CRM to Zoho accounts

Paola Morales Montero

Zoho Social is the best alternative to manage our social networks

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Zoho Social has become a great ally for every day to make my work more professional. It has allowed me to manage so many personal social networks as those of my organization, allowing it to considerably increase the number of followers. I highly recommend it.I think that Zoho Social is an effective and very useful tool when it comes to managing our diverse social networks. With this software it is possible to program different post in different social networks like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. It has a very competitive price in comparison with other softwares in the market. It has an attractive and user-friendly interface which makes it possible for any user to manage it.

Terry Hugo

Bang for your buck!

Reviewed 2017-04-21

Zoho Social does an amazing job integrating so many different things from other platforms into one. I was truly impressed with the service they offer. The other reviews don't lie. I love the SmartQ function because it reaches your top engagers when they're on social media, not when you are. I also love that Zoho integrates bitly, which my company uses regularly anyhow. Lastly, I love the simple and yet detailed data provided on how our social media presence is doing. When presenting to the executive director, he doesn't necessarily want numbers just thrown at him. He enjoys the visuals and was eager to sign on to Zoho. There really isn't anything to dislike about the program. I was confused by the bitly integration at first, but once I reached out to the Zoho team they were quick to answer any questions. I wish there were different notification settings. I currently have my notifications on so that I can post to Instagram, but when I'm not posting I hate having to go into the app to turn notifications on and off. I wish I could just keep the notifications about posting to Instagram on but keep the notifications from Zoho about when people post, comment, and like my social media off. Just ask questions. The Zoho team is very helpful and quick to answer whatever it is you need to know. I was getting e-mail updates frequently asking how the trial was going and giving me tips on how to make my experience better. We've seen a lot of great things coming from Zoho in our trial. We feel that it's easier to use than Hootsuite and that tagging businesses and people in our posts is easier. With Zoho, we're finally able to analytically review how our organization is doing on social media. We weren't able to do that before. It's nice to have the opportunity to sit and look at how different posts are affects our target audience members.

Nishant Muralidharan

One of the Most Intuitive Social Media Tools Out There

Reviewed 2018-08-08

It's great. This is the tool I keep falling back on. It's definitely well-worth a look, and worth a try and buy. While the price could've been just a little friendlier, I still love how cost-effective it actually is in comparison with other social media management tools out there.It covers the functionalities of some of the more expensive tools out there - Hootsuite, SocialPilot, Sprout Social, you name it. While they don't map everything down, it gets the work done quite effectively. One of the biggest perks of the tool, however, is in its Instagram Direct Publishing. Every tool I'd previously used mandated the download of an app via which I had to manually post on the channel. Scheduling is stupidly simple. Account Management is stupidly simple. The tool is stupidly simple to use, and powerfully effective. It's cheaper than almost all the other tools out there, and offers more than some of the more expensive ones.

Julieta Risquez

The difficult thing makes it easy. Manage multiple social networks in a single panel

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Fundamental feature of Zoho Social, is the ability to permanently monitor social networks. Ideal for the community manager who has permanent monitoring of social networks such as twitter, instagram, facebook, periscope, linkeInd among others. Currently I use it in my professional and personal environment, allowing me to make an ideal outline of products, designs, photographs, publications, repost, promotions and much more. Its intuitive platform helps the user to position himself in the use of this software. To use it you only need a standart pc with internet, this makes it quite functional to be used in any pc

Jeffrey Allen

An Excellent Alternative for Social Media Management

Reviewed 2018-07-05

It's super easy to learn. The differences between Zoho and other management software is night and day. I wouldn't suggest it for a large business, but it does everything you need it to for smaller or even midsized businesses. The price point is perfect if you're on a budget and the analytics Zoho Social offers are great. It integrates well with the various social platforms and scheduling posts is intuitive and pain-free.

Jose Tinto

Value for money, I would recommend

Reviewed 2018-09-20

I have been always a Buffer user but give it a try to Zoho Social later on. But I am pretty happy with the platform so far. Most importantly Zoho Social is very easy to use and schedule the posts. The interface is pretty clean and nice. It works well with the web platform and also available in iOS and Android. However, it doesn't support Windows platform yet. It gives a free trial of 15 days to try its features which is good enough to make a choice whether to continue or not. Zoho Social cheaper when compared to Buffer or Hubspot, therefore it actually gives much more value for money. SmartQ is an interesting option as well.

Super User Friendly and All you need in one spot

Reviewed 2018-01-25

It's great to have to use only one app to manage and update all your social media accounts. The analytics and social reports are awesome for keeping up to date on your audience active times and preferences. Its especially user friendly and the site provides lots of outlets for help if its needed. Social Media scheduling can take a lot of time as it is so it's wonderful to have a tool handy that can let you automate your presence while still holding true to your brands values.

Jason Go

Manage Once, Results Everywhere!

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Zoho Social is the best at one very crucial thing: managing the social media world. Any public figure knows how challenging this is. Zoho Social just solved this for humanity. Just a tip, be sure to activate your Instagram profile as Business Profile before authenticating with Instagram for less hassle. You also need to check the LinkedIn messages yourself as the inbox is not integrated with Zoho Social. You also don't need to create a separate LinkedIn page as posts are also placed in your personal profile.- One app manages all 5 social media accounts - No need to switch apps and repost the same image 5-10x - Analytics are superb, you can see everything in one dashboard - Ability to select and deselect specific social media account when posting - User interface is very simple. It is much simpler than the original interface of the social media account - Ability to schedule posts. This is very useful for those with social media managers.

Doriangel Miranda León

Integrating Zoho Social into my work dynamic of citizen attention has been of great support

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Zoho Social is a fairly complete software, where the interaction of social networks is linked to a multiple monitoring platform, which simply facilitated the attention of people with different pathologies who need to be treated as quickly as possible.Thanks to Zoho Social we have been able to integrate as a work practice our routine in the company, the monitoring of social networks, necessary for the attention of the people who introduce our health cases to our management to be taken care of. Previously we had many problems to follow up on the social networks of our management, but thanks to Zoho Social, we have been able to solve this problem, registering a lot more attention to citizens every month.

Anonymous

Best offer social media marketing tool for its price point.

Reviewed 2018-08-04

Compared to other leading social media marketing tools out there, Zoho Social definitely has a more elegant look to it. What’s more is that we can access everything from a single dashboard. It allows us to manage multiple social network accounts and collaborate with several users for projects we are working on. It offers functions like scheduling an unlimited number of posts, tracking conversations, monitoring the performance of different campaigns across different channels as well as creating a content and publishing calendar at a much more attractive price.

Ian Nicholson

Social Media made much easier.

Reviewed 2017-04-18

I have started using Zoho Social for managing all my social media for the last two months now. It allows me to quickly set up and schedule posts to my main social channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Automating tweets has definitely increased my Twitter followers. As you will know, Twitter is like a ticker-tape constantly bashing out messages constantly, 24/7. You NEED some form of automated posting to get noticed in this day and age. I'm former TweetAdder user, and Zoho Social comes a fairly close second for automating tweets.Excellent Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn automation. I love how I can edit a post and the changes are scheduled forward. The Scheduler is easy to use. In fact, as an occasional HootSuite user, I find this much easier. Low cost. As a long-time Zoho customer, they have retained my loyalty by listening to me and their customers and constantly improving their products - this one included.

Anonymous

Does what it says it will - could be better

Reviewed 2017-09-02

Compared to other social media integration tools Zoho social is more intuitive and easy to use. Learning curve is not steep and can be used by the not so tech-savvy. Smart Q feature is really helpful with scheduling posts when most followers are online hence increase each. Stats, analytics and monitoring provides all the essential analysis on brand performance in a visually pleasing way. The CRM integration is really helpful since I use some of Zoho products. I can therefore personalize my social media to relevant publics. Team management – collaborating with team members is not complicated. However, this functionality could be better The social share addon for most of the browsers is quite helpful in content curation. The support team is quite responsive and flexible.

Brent Randall

A complete social media management platform

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I use Zoho Social as part of the overall Zoho suite, and I love that it's integrated with the other tools in the suite. I can automate almost anything, and keep all my social media work in a single dashboard, complete with email alerts and recommendations. Zoho Social is pretty much all-inclusive. You can not only schedule and manage your social media accounts, but you can monitor competitors, monitor keywords, keep up with LinkedIn, and even now they support Google My Business, which is often overlooked but very essential to local businesses. Zoho Social is easy to use and the mobile app is solid as well.

Rakhi Anand

As easy as pie

Reviewed 2017-08-10

A social media integration tool for social media management. Except for the issues with Instagram, Zoho Social is a champion.Integration of all the channels under one roof and extremely user-friendly. It also has great features like scheduling posts and reaching the right audience on right time. I have been using Zoho social and projects and other tools for a while and it has made work management as easy as pie.

Paul Boyer

Could be a clearer user interface

Reviewed 2017-12-02

I first used Zoho Slides many years back, and I was impressed by the suite of apps they held then. Now it's even broader. I'm only interested in Social now. I have had generally very quick and informative feedback from Zoho Social, and they've definitely been very good about reaching out to see how things are going. I love that. Posting and Scheduling are quite straightforward.

Starr Price

Zoho gives me all the tools I need to keep up w/ Social Media Marketing

Reviewed 2017-01-06

I have a small retail business, I sell both online and in-person. I searched and tried many different platforms for my social media marketing, some were better than others but Zoho Social offered me everything that I needed to schedule, maintain and track my social media accounts at a very affordable price point, which when you're a small business owner every penny counts. Zoho offers an easy to use platform, a valuable service, reliability and the availability to cross it into other platforms. It was the best all around solution for my company.Affordable Solutions for Social Marketing Reliability & Stability - Their platform works flawlessly and I've never had an issue with any downtime. Very Stable & Reliable Ease of Use - Very important to have a platform that does not require an intense learning curve. Their platform is straightforward, easy to navigate and use.

Milthon Rubiera

Excellent App for small and medium business

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Many because it really allows me to conjugate a complex system or several applications in one place. I understand that this tool helps me to be able to help my clients to give them faster, more efficient and better argument answersZoho social has been a powerful and interesting tool that has allowed me to reach my goals and above all to achieve a better interaction with my clients in a fast, easy and simple way. I liked it a lot because it also allows me to take better control of my social networks and send the data of my potential clients directly to my Zoho CRM