BlueCamroo Reviews

4.8/5 (5 reviews)

Jennifer Newsom

Best Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced - Also a great product!

Reviewed 2016-05-18
Review Source: Software Advice

BlueCamroo is a great product. It is extremely fast and reliable, fun to use, very customizable, and it does way more than we were looking for. We find that we really love the features we didn't even realize we needed. I love the automatic workflow rules, and the task and project management especially. All I was originally looking for was reliable CRM software that would track both companies and contacts and group them together the way we wanted (easier said than done), and this fit the bill perfectly. We had tried to implement other systems in the past, and they couldn't even handle this much. I love the fact that we just log in on a browser, and there is nothing to ever go wrong with the software. Oh, and I like the social-media style interface that makes working in some of the sections seem like checking your FaceBook feed.

Read the full review

Tom Pett

Gradually taking over our business - in a good way!

Reviewed 2011-09-21

BlueCamroo is an incredibly flexible and versatile system, with loads of features. We started out using just the basic CRM, then the tasking and to-dos, then simple projects. Then we spotted that BlueCamroo can generate and send sales quotations for us, which means our Sales Pipeline reports are always up to date. And invoicing. Oh, and time tracking too; and automatically working out chargeable time for all our staff with the correct billling grades and rounding rules, which used to take me personally a day every month. We're also using the Social Network Scout feature to find sales opportunities out of Twitter and Facebook, and I think our next step will be migrating our email newsletter onto BlueCamroo's built-in Campaign Manager so that Campaign history is in the contact records as well. All in all, we're seeing huge value from having so much of our business running in one system. Highly recommended!Flexible. Powerful. Covers most areas of our business, and we can set it up to work the way our business works.

Read the full review