CobbleStone Contract Insight Reviews

Pros

What I love most about Cobblestone is the ease it brings to managing my contracts and how quickly I was able to adopt it as a way of administering them.

Vanesa I.

The technical support was outstanding with follow up and regular conversations as we developed the program to fit our specific industry contracts and documents database needs.

Jimmy O.

The support staff during the trial phase (that is where our company is currently), is outstanding. Every feature we asked for they are able to accommodate.

Sharon F.

Sharon F.

The document collaboration is too difficult to process.

Vanesa I.

We reviewed other contract management software for months before selecting CobbleStone. We mad the right choice.

4.8

Great Sell-Side Contract Management Software

Since day one, Cobblestone has given us the support we needed in order to make Cobblestone a part of the everyday lives of the members of my organization. Together we have customized our software to meet the ever-changing needs of the organization. Whether it be through the annual Cobblestone conferences, technical support, or the support of my account manager, I have never felt alone trying to optimize Cobblestone usage.

Pros

Cobblestone allows us to track and manage contracts throughout the entire lifecycle, including the initial request and approvals. Customizable workflow gives us the flexibility to incorporate all aspects of the contract lifecycle, regardless of type. We are also able to track and report real-time with customizable reports and dashboards.

Cons

I would like to see improvement in the mobile app and accessibility from mobile devices.

Cobblestone has been a wonderful contract management tool! Its extremely easy to navigate!

All IT Contracts are stored in one central place

Pros

Ever since Cobblestone has been rolled out at my company, IT now has visibility of its contract inventory. Contract owners receive the automated email alerts informing them of their contract expiration's which has prompted action on their behalf and are able to avoid lapse in support, or reinstatement penalties. I am able to distribute 90 day rolling contracts to all CIO's to make them aware of their...

Cons

Everything is out of the box. For special configuration needs to be customized which is not a problem. The hourly rates are affordable for custom configuration.

This Application has a lot to offer.

Seems a bit Rigid. Not very user friendly.

Pros

Offers a lot of options to the company. Man of which i do not use.

Cons

Contract Entry is cumbersome - it can take up to 10 minutes to enter one contract

Tailored to your needs

An increase in business people responses regarding contract status, and a decrease in missed deadlines. Customer service is wonderful and the entire Cobblestone team is always willing to assist.

Pros

I like how Cobblestone can be tailored to your internal processes. We do not use the contract system like other users . We alert our business people with notices/alerts when their contracts are nearing expiration/auto-renewal date. Our Cobblestone representative took time to work with Legal directly to design the required workflows. Later, we launched a new contract policy and both our representative and software team was able to integrate our policy's contract notice requirements and the required workflows into our system.

Cons

A little difficult to navigate at first, but this was likely due to the need for learning the system and its functionality rather quickly. However, our customer service representative was always willing to assist with navigation questions, show system shortcuts, and even provide some basic training.

"Contract Management Team of One" no longer drowning.

CobbleStone's staff is so responsive to my questions and continue to support my ability to improve how I use the software. The recent need to work-from-home, showed me and the upper management of my agency, just how amazing and necessary my Contract Insight software is to our continued ability to serve the public and keep all the balls in the air.

Pros

Love the emailed Alerts. I was drowning trying to keep up with a large volume of unique agreements for a government agency, until CobbleStone's Contract Insight software provided me with the tools to rein in all the details in a readily retrievable, useable system and never miss a deadline.

Cons

At first the software had some labels and categories that could not be changed which was a minor inconvenience, but in the last two years Contract Insight has become supremely configurable and customizable.

Cobblestone Software is so versatile and feature-rich, great product and support!

I have chosen, planned and implemented two different systems with Cobblestone for two very different businesses in two completely different fields. It can be customized to fit almost any need a legal department might have. When people see how powerful and versatile it is, they are always amazed! It is a cost effective stream-lining solution for many in-house legal department tasks and projects.

Pros

The ability to customize the software is one of the best features as it provides functionality where different legal categories can be customized within the system easily. The level of support from Cobblestone is huge. Reps are so helpful. I can bring them a scenario and they can recommend ways to accomplish the goal. This is a smart company run by a lot of very smart and dedicated people.

Cons

I really haven't found any cons in the implementation and use of this software. I'm a big proponent of Cobblestone Systems/Contract Insight.

Great product, fantastic team, has made our team more efficient!

We are more efficient (everything lives in one space) and we have been able to leverage cost savings by renegotiating contracts for the same services at different properties.

Pros

Cobblestone is a fantastic system. From its ease of use when adding a contract (couple step process) to uploading the contract, it has allowed our organization to streamline our contract management process. Notes/key contacts/status are all kept updated in one place. Renewals/upcoming contract expiration's are never missed, as auto-reminders are sent from the software. The system has made our company more efficient as well as has allowed us to realize true cost savings (properties may have been on different vendor agreements for the same service, which have now been streamlined).

Cons

Cobblestone is a ready to go system. While there is some customization, there are a lot of options/fields. Not all options/fields are required, however, since they are presented to the user, some users feel they have to fill out all fields. As a result, this may make adding each contract very timely. However, this is also a benefit, as filling out all fields make every entry as detailed as possible.

Trial Phase Review

So far, our overall experience has been the trial phase that Cobblestone was kind to extend for us. We have had multiple training sessions and I have learned a great deal about the system in a short period of time. I give that credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is our Cobblestone support person. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a true professional: responsive, extremely knowledgeable about the product, and patient as can be. We feel very fortunate to have been paired with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

The system is intuitive and easy to learn. The support staff during the trial phase (that is where our company is currently), is outstanding! Every feature we asked for they are able to accommodate.

Cons

I have tried to watch a few of the video tutorials to learn features on my own and how to navigate the system. I have found that some of these are boring and therefore not easy to follow. It would also be more helpful if there were a search function so you could put it what you want to learn about and the tutorials would be displayed. It is not so easy to find topics in the Wiki function.

Set out to get a central repository, and got so much more!

Overall I would say that my experience has been positive, as I set out to find a contract repository, and ended up with a system that can do it all in one.

Pros

Cons

The document collaboration is too difficult to process. I exchange markups with my customer's constantly, and it is very time consuming processing the document, merging the template, and then check-in and check-out, and attach, make sure you click the drop down to check for your contacts, and so on....

Easy to use System, Helpful Team

I'm pleased with the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes time for my questions and training requests. There are things I do not like but that is more from how my predecessor used the system and not Contract Insight's fault. Your team is working hard to help me make the changes necessary for it to be more user friendly to our users going forward.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. If you're ever stuck, help is just a phone call or email away.

Cons

Sometimes the system crashes in the middle of generating an ad-hoc report. This could be user error though. I would love a feature to export bulk attachments on my own.

Cobblestone Review

We have used Cobblestone contract management system for almost 3 years now to help us manage our vendor contracts. It has been a huge success in keeping track of our pending contracts as well as active and expiring contracts. We use to track down expiration dates, renewals and other reminders for any contracts. The system is extremely user friendly with training new employees, keeps excellent data of important data for our contracts as well as upcoming reminders that will need to be sent out. We have many features that have helped us manage our contracts by personalizing them by our managers so they can easily use the system and reports. Any questions/concerns/issues have been promptly answered by our rep and the customer service team.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to move through the system to use and very useful for managing our many contracts.

Cons

There are a couple of things we wish we can personalize for our company but the IT team is looking into it for us.

Cobblestone for Industrial Contracts Management

We are now able to store, update and have in a secure location all our confidential, legal and contractual documents viewable by our company utilizing access management tools within the software. Utilizing the alerts and management tools build within Cobblestone, we will be keeping the documents updated and ensure that we execute the documents more affectively.

Pros

Cons

Noting really, " the least"! There were a few obstacles that the Cobblestone team worked through working closely with our team to get the required end results. There were a couple of issues with flexibility with their "canned" product but we worked through those with other choices and options that fit the request.

Great Product

The software has many features including contract and PDF searching, reliable email notifications and customizable reporting capability. The customer support team is excellent, very responsive and friendly.

Pros

Cobblestone is a great system that allows me to manage our contracts, find documents and complete tasks in a timely manner. Customer support is wonderful, always very responsive.

Cons

Cobblestone fits all of our needs. No cons here!

Contract Management Made Smart

Pros

We were in need of a business solution that could replace outdated and unstable workflow processes and technologies. Cobblestone’s Contract Insight offers one centralized repository for our contract data and documents while also providing a robust product and service delivery model that securely protects our data and allows for internal transparency and accountability. Contract Insight has a highly talented and caring software team providing non-stop excellent and professional services throughout implementation phases and going forward for the life of the business relationship.

Cons

Recommend the software company improves reporting tools for ease of use and intuitiveness.

Robust, flexible and cost-effective platform gets the job done

Accurately capturing metadata to generate useful reports was a concern - the implementer listened carefully to those concerns and provided a thorough education while offering solutions then, viola! I remain awestruck as it took an excellent grasp of complex circumstances to accomplish the generation of a high-value report - one that saves time and effort across multiple departments.

Pros

Customization allowed capture of specific data to generate useful reports for multiple departments.

Cons

Lag time and inability to remove/hide out-of- the-box fields/modules; however, the accustomed to the platform a user becomes, the less those elements are noticed.

Used for over 5 years and still going

I have worked with many software companies and Contract Insight have invested almost as mush as we have with ideas and modifications. A true partner.

Pros

Easy to customize each user experience, but still robust enough to deal with complexity of a state agency. User can easily export data without System Administration help.

Cons

Nothing at this time do I like least of the CLM system

Best Product my Company has Implemented

Great software and excellent customer service. Support team is always able to help.

Pros

CobbleStone's Software has made my job finding contracts, obtaining approvals and reporting so much easier. I can easily route documents for review, see all active contracts, budgets we set internally, and budgets remaining on my contracts after they are signed and active. During implementation I learned how to configure workflow on my own which makes it easy for me to make updates to our processes as they evolve.

Cons

Nothing at this time. CobbleStone has been great to work with.

Contract Software

This has been a great experience learning the system and working with the Cobblestone staff. We are adding modules as we discover additional ways to organize a very large agency's needs in this area.

Pros

This software is excellent tool for our organization. It has provided a organized method to keep all the contract and contracting actions in one software providing us the opportunity to have an organized structure. The staff are awesome and always ready to help.

Cons

Nothing that I have found yet. I have worked with Cobblestone for about 8 months and it is able to do anything I have ask for so far.

Cobblestone Data Base

Having the ability to renew contracts before they expire.

Pros

I like the tracking feature the most. I believe that it is very easy to upload the documents.

Cons

Off of the top of my head I cannot think of anything that should change.

Great Software, very user friendly, and powerful at the same time. Great customer service.

We now have the capability of being reminded when contract are going to

Pros

User friendly and powerful. I'm glad we chose this software. The implementation was easy, and they imported all our contracts from excel into the database. We now have total control over our contracts at our fingertips. I would definitely recommend Contract Insight to my peers.

Excellent Product

I'm still new with CobbleStone. However, the system and the customer service is outstanding! I recommend reaching out to CobbleStone if you are looking for a new contract database system.

Pros

Customizable. If it can't be customized out of the box, certain fields/items within the system may be customized after discussion with your CobbleStone rep. Although, most fields are customizable.

Cons

To-date, there is no feature that is undesirable.

Great company. Customer support was a breeze.

Time saved and better tracking of our contracts with our clientele.

Pros

Easy to use with a short learning curve. Customer support was very helpful in guiding us through the initial install. Questions were followed up quickly from their support staff.

Cons

The only downside I can see was there wasn't a mobile app but they have listened to our feedback and added this within the past few months. The initial experience with it has been positive.

Highly recommended - a must for any supplier/client set up

Its the biggest cost saver for any procurement department and contract management!

Pros

Contract Insight is flexible in design and definitely meets the indivudal needs of our company. As a contract management tool it is scalable, as the software is flexibile. Its functionality is easy to use for both supplier and client.

Cons

Perhaps some new users need extra support until they are fluent using it, however the aftercare support is great.

Best choice for features-to-price ratio, great customer support

The software itself is half the appeal, and the other half is the customer service. Our rep, goes above and beyond. The level of attention and responsiveness is to such a degree that we feel we're their only customer - we truly appreciate it.

Pros

We have the Express version. Fully customizable, down to the contract entry fields/formatting. Ad hoc reports. An abundance of features and ways to organize documents. I highly recommend the 1-month free trial to really get a sense of whether the system will suit your needs.

Cons

Opens a new tab with almost every selection; I end up with several opened tabs after just 10-15 minutes of activity. Need to manually delete items one by one; no group-delete functionality (i.e. the pre-populated "Contract Categories" list).

Great Software, Great Company!

Our insurance business required a software that would not only generate contracts, but help us manage our cases, store related supportive documents and report on the many data elements we were trying to capture. So far, I am very pleased with the ability and function of the software. Although robust, the software is very easy to learn. I had a lot of data and many state specific templates and specialty forms to transfer into the software and the team was very helpful and patient in helping me to accomplish my goals. They are willing to set up quick meetings to get stuff done and swiftly call me back when I have a product question. For the product and service level, I felt the price was very competitive. I would purchase again.