Contract Insight Reviews

Contract Insight

Leaders with Contract Management Software!

4.78/5 (37 reviews)

Pros
  • When people see how powerful and versatile it is, they are always amazed. It is a cost effective stream-lining solution for many in-house legal department tasks and projects.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • However, the system and the customer service is outstanding. I recommend reaching out to CobbleStone if you are looking for a new contract database system.Nathan F.Read the full review
  • The system is extremely user friendly with training new employees, keeps excellent data of important data for our contracts as well as upcoming reminders that will need to be sent out.Kelly N.Read the full review
Cons
  • We reviewed other contract management software for months before selecting CobbleStone. We mad the right choice.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • The system provides e-mail notifications for upcoming tasks or contract expirations and virtually eliminates things dropping through the cracks or getting lost in the shuffle.Albert M.Read the full review
  • A little difficult to navigate at first, but this was likely due to the need for learning the system and its functionality rather quickly.Joshua M.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Great Sell-Side Contract Management Software

Reviewed 2020-03-04

Since day one, Cobblestone has given us the support we needed in order to make Cobblestone a part of the everyday lives of the members of my organization. Together we have customized our software to meet the ever-changing needs of the organization. Whether it be through the annual Cobblestone conferences, technical support, or the support of my account manager, I have never felt alone trying to optimize Cobblestone usage.

Pros
Cobblestone allows us to track and manage contracts throughout the entire lifecycle, including the initial request and approvals. Customizable workflow gives us the flexibility to incorporate all aspects of the contract lifecycle, regardless of type. We are also able to track and report real-time with customizable reports and dashboards.

Cons
I would like to see improvement in the mobile app and accessibility from mobile devices.

Wendy Calvo

Cobblestone has been a wonderful contract management tool! Its extremely easy to navigate!

Reviewed 2017-12-19

All IT Contracts are stored in one central place

Pros
Ever since Cobblestone has been rolled out at my company, IT now has visibility of its contract inventory. Contract owners receive the automated email alerts informing them of their contract expiration's which has prompted action on their behalf and are able to avoid lapse in support, or reinstatement penalties. I am able to distribute 90 day rolling contracts to all CIO's to make them aware of their respective areas. Emailing contracts from the systems to the contract owners makes it extremely convenient. The ability to customize the fields of a contract record, ease of adding contracts, vendors, employees has been very simple. As the administrator of the system, I have alot of flexibility to modify the configurations without assistance from Cobblestone. There are very helpful tutorials in case I require additional assistance. The Cobblestone staff is extremely efficient and friendly. The Help Desk portal to place tickets for technical assistance is great! You receive assistance immediately. Matt Hughes my account rep has been fantastic! Very helpful and always available. The ability to add an unlimited amount of attachments to a contract record and Ad Hoc reporting mechanism has been very beneficial. The ability to report on all the metadata is quick and simple when I have been tasked with providing contractual data. I would highly recommend Contract Insight as a contract management tool.

Cons
Everything is out of the box. For special configuration needs to be customized which is not a problem. The hourly rates are affordable for custom configuration.

Pam Hudson

"Contract Management Team of One" no longer drowning.

Reviewed 2020-05-13

CobbleStone's staff is so responsive to my questions and continue to support my ability to improve how I use the software. The recent need to work-from-home, showed me and the upper management of my agency, just how amazing and necessary my Contract Insight software is to our continued ability to serve the public and keep all the balls in the air.

Pros
Love the emailed Alerts. I was drowning trying to keep up with a large volume of unique agreements for a government agency, until CobbleStone's Contract Insight software provided me with the tools to rein in all the details in a readily retrievable, useable system and never miss a deadline.

Cons
At first the software had some labels and categories that could not be changed which was a minor inconvenience, but in the last two years Contract Insight has become supremely configurable and customizable.

Sharon Sherwood

This Application has a lot to offer.

Reviewed 2020-03-09

Seems a bit Rigid. Not very user friendly.

Pros
Offers a lot of options to the company. Man of which i do not use.

Cons
Contract Entry is cumbersome - it can take up to 10 minutes to enter one contract

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Joshua McFarland

Tailored to your needs

Reviewed 2020-03-18

An increase in business people responses regarding contract status, and a decrease in missed deadlines. Customer service is wonderful and the entire Cobblestone team is always willing to assist.

Pros
I like how Cobblestone can be tailored to your internal processes. We do not use the contract system like other users . We alert our business people with notices/alerts when their contracts are nearing expiration/auto-renewal date. Our Cobblestone representative took time to work with Legal directly to design the required workflows. Later, we launched a new contract policy and both our representative and software team was able to integrate our policy's contract notice requirements and the required workflows into our system.

Cons
A little difficult to navigate at first, but this was likely due to the need for learning the system and its functionality rather quickly. However, our customer service representative was always willing to assist with navigation questions, show system shortcuts, and even provide some basic training.

Anonymous

Cobblestone Software is so versatile and feature-rich, great product and support!

Reviewed 2019-03-29

I have chosen, planned and implemented two different systems with Cobblestone for two very different businesses in two completely different fields. It can be customized to fit almost any need a legal department might have. When people see how powerful and versatile it is, they are always amazed! It is a cost effective stream-lining solution for many in-house legal department tasks and projects.

Pros
The ability to customize the software is one of the best features as it provides functionality where different legal categories can be customized within the system easily. The level of support from Cobblestone is huge. Reps are so helpful. I can bring them a scenario and they can recommend ways to accomplish the goal. This is a smart company run by a lot of very smart and dedicated people.

Cons
I really haven't found any cons in the implementation and use of this software. I'm a big proponent of Cobblestone Systems/Contract Insight.

Alec Sherman

Great product, fantastic team, has made our team more efficient!

Reviewed 2017-12-15

We are more efficient (everything lives in one space) and we have been able to leverage cost savings by renegotiating contracts for the same services at different properties.

Pros
Cobblestone is a fantastic system. From its ease of use when adding a contract (couple step process) to uploading the contract, it has allowed our organization to streamline our contract management process. Notes/key contacts/status are all kept updated in one place. Renewals/upcoming contract expiration's are never missed, as auto-reminders are sent from the software. The system has made our company more efficient as well as has allowed us to realize true cost savings (properties may have been on different vendor agreements for the same service, which have now been streamlined).

Cons
Cobblestone is a ready to go system. While there is some customization, there are a lot of options/fields. Not all options/fields are required, however, since they are presented to the user, some users feel they have to fill out all fields. As a result, this may make adding each contract very timely. However, this is also a benefit, as filling out all fields make every entry as detailed as possible.

Jenan Bisharat

Contract Management Made Smart

Reviewed 2020-02-14

Pros
We were in need of a business solution that could replace outdated and unstable workflow processes and technologies. Cobblestone’s Contract Insight offers one centralized repository for our contract data and documents while also providing a robust product and service delivery model that securely protects our data and allows for internal transparency and accountability. Contract Insight has a highly talented and caring software team providing non-stop excellent and professional services throughout implementation phases and going forward for the life of the business relationship.

Cons
Recommend the software company improves reporting tools for ease of use and intuitiveness.

Charlene Komatsu

Robust, flexible and cost-effective platform gets the job done

Reviewed 2020-05-18

Accurately capturing metadata to generate useful reports was a concern - the implementer listened carefully to those concerns and provided a thorough education while offering solutions then, viola! I remain awestruck as it took an excellent grasp of complex circumstances to accomplish the generation of a high-value report - one that saves time and effort across multiple departments.

Pros
Customization allowed capture of specific data to generate useful reports for multiple departments.

Cons
Lag time and inability to remove/hide out-of- the-box fields/modules; however, the accustomed to the platform a user becomes, the less those elements are noticed.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Nick Camillo

Best Product my Company has Implemented

Reviewed 2020-03-04

Great software and excellent customer service. Support team is always able to help.

Pros
CobbleStone's Software has made my job finding contracts, obtaining approvals and reporting so much easier. I can easily route documents for review, see all active contracts, budgets we set internally, and budgets remaining on my contracts after they are signed and active. During implementation I learned how to configure workflow on my own which makes it easy for me to make updates to our processes as they evolve.

Cons
Nothing at this time. CobbleStone has been great to work with.

Kelly Nowak

Cobblestone Review

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We have used Cobblestone contract management system for almost 3 years now to help us manage our vendor contracts. It has been a huge success in keeping track of our pending contracts as well as active and expiring contracts. We use to track down expiration dates, renewals and other reminders for any contracts. The system is extremely user friendly with training new employees, keeps excellent data of important data for our contracts as well as upcoming reminders that will need to be sent out. We have many features that have helped us manage our contracts by personalizing them by our managers so they can easily use the system and reports. Any questions/concerns/issues have been promptly answered by our rep and the customer service team.

Pros
Very user friendly, easy to move through the system to use and very useful for managing our many contracts.

Cons
There are a couple of things we wish we can personalize for our company but the IT team is looking into it for us.

Nina Bedworth

Used for over 5 years and still going

Reviewed 2018-08-28

I have worked with many software companies and Contract Insight have invested almost as mush as we have with ideas and modifications. A true partner.

Pros
Easy to customize each user experience, but still robust enough to deal with complexity of a state agency. User can easily export data without System Administration help.

Cons
Nothing at this time do I like least of the CLM system

Karen McCluskey

Contract Software

Reviewed 2018-08-31

This has been a great experience learning the system and working with the Cobblestone staff. We are adding modules as we discover additional ways to organize a very large agency's needs in this area.

Pros
This software is excellent tool for our organization. It has provided a organized method to keep all the contract and contracting actions in one software providing us the opportunity to have an organized structure. The staff are awesome and always ready to help.

Cons
Nothing that I have found yet. I have worked with Cobblestone for about 8 months and it is able to do anything I have ask for so far.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

David Moore

Great Software, very user friendly, and powerful at the same time. Great customer service.

Reviewed 2017-05-25

We now have the capability of being reminded when contract are going to

Pros
User friendly and powerful. I'm glad we chose this software. The implementation was easy, and they imported all our contracts from excel into the database. We now have total control over our contracts at our fingertips. I would definitely recommend Contract Insight to my peers.

Nathan Fuqua

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2019-03-19

I'm still new with CobbleStone. However, the system and the customer service is outstanding! I recommend reaching out to CobbleStone if you are looking for a new contract database system.

Pros
Customizable. If it can't be customized out of the box, certain fields/items within the system may be customized after discussion with your CobbleStone rep. Although, most fields are customizable.

Cons
To-date, there is no feature that is undesirable.

Lawrence McCaffrey

Great company. Customer support was a breeze.

Reviewed 2018-05-19

Time saved and better tracking of our contracts with our clientele.

Pros
Easy to use with a short learning curve. Customer support was very helpful in guiding us through the initial install. Questions were followed up quickly from their support staff.

Cons
The only downside I can see was there wasn't a mobile app but they have listened to our feedback and added this within the past few months. The initial experience with it has been positive.

Liz Clark

Highly recommended - a must for any supplier/client set up

Reviewed 2018-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Its the biggest cost saver for any procurement department and contract management!

Pros
Contract Insight is flexible in design and definitely meets the indivudal needs of our company. As a contract management tool it is scalable, as the software is flexibile. Its functionality is easy to use for both supplier and client.

Cons
Perhaps some new users need extra support until they are fluent using it, however the aftercare support is great.

Diana M.

Best choice for features-to-price ratio, great customer support

Reviewed 2018-11-13

The software itself is half the appeal, and the other half is the customer service. Our rep, goes above and beyond. The level of attention and responsiveness is to such a degree that we feel we're their only customer - we truly appreciate it.

Pros
We have the Express version. Fully customizable, down to the contract entry fields/formatting. Ad hoc reports. An abundance of features and ways to organize documents. I highly recommend the 1-month free trial to really get a sense of whether the system will suit your needs.

Cons
Opens a new tab with almost every selection; I end up with several opened tabs after just 10-15 minutes of activity. Need to manually delete items one by one; no group-delete functionality (i.e. the pre-populated "Contract Categories" list).

Ruth Ray

Great Software, Great Company!

Reviewed 2014-12-12

Our insurance business required a software that would not only generate contracts, but help us manage our cases, store related supportive documents and report on the many data elements we were trying to capture. So far, I am very pleased with the ability and function of the software. Although robust, the software is very easy to learn. I had a lot of data and many state specific templates and specialty forms to transfer into the software and the team was very helpful and patient in helping me to accomplish my goals. They are willing to set up quick meetings to get stuff done and swiftly call me back when I have a product question. For the product and service level, I felt the price was very competitive. I would purchase again.

Albert Mah

Fantastic product and a great company to work with.

Reviewed 2015-03-31

Contract insight has allowed us to consolidate all of our contract records and give us the ability for contract officers and contract administrators to view their contracts without having to go find a physical file or contract notebook. The system provides e-mail notifications for upcoming tasks or contract expirations and virtually eliminates things dropping through the cracks or getting lost in the shuffle. The staff at Cobblestone are knowledgeable and make the implementation as painless as humanly possible. After implementation they are only a phone call or e-mail away and are more than willing to assist with any questions or problems that may come up. Without a doubt I give them my highest recommendation.

Debbie Pedersen

Express Edition

Reviewed 2020-04-16

Excellent training and support, highly responsive.

Pros
It was up and running very quickly with a short learning curve

Cons
Report building takes some trial and error

Shanon Webster-White

Top notch customer service and product

Reviewed 2017-12-09

Pros
I like the fact that you can customize just about everything yourself within the program so you rarely need assistance with configuration once it's all set up.

Cons
How users can only be assigned to one department at a time and solely individual contracts can be assigned to people.

Jeana Wynja

Contract Insight - Express Edition

Reviewed 2013-12-17

Contract Insight has been a much needed tool to organize the contracts within our organization. Prior to the incorporation of Contract Insight, my organization was utilizing an very manual way to track contracts. Now, my organization is been able to track expiration dates of agreements and certificates of insurance with ease. The program is easy to use. Pulling criteria to formulate reports can be challenging at first, but the user will quickly understand how to pull the information that they need. The support at Cobblestone is top rate. My primary contact has been Bradford Jones for the past 2 1/2 years and he is always quick to respond to my inquiry.

Billy Cannon

CobbleStone - Contract Insight

Reviewed 2013-12-19

CobbleStone's Contract Insight is a great product. If fits my every contract management needs now and in the future. I currently have over 300 contracts with multiple attachments in the database and it works like a gem...very ease to use, very adaptable. Contract Insight brought superior organization to a mountain of messy contracts spead over 19 locations throughout our agency. Now we have one central point for contracts, a great workflow process, and unbelievable tracking capability. I have in the past, and will continue in the future to recommend CobbleStone's Contract Insight to my friends, associates, and professional counterparts.

Marie Petro

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
Great program with a lot of possible customization. It is also fairly simple to learn how to navigate.

Cons
Takes some time to learn how to use it, but once you do it is very simple and customizable. Would highly recommend.