Contract Insight Reviews

4.88/5 (26 reviews)

Wendy Calvo

Cobblestone has been a wonderful contract management tool! Its extremely easy to navigate!

Reviewed 2017-12-19

All IT Contracts are stored in one central placeEver since Cobblestone has been rolled out at my company, IT now has visibility of its contract inventory. Contract owners receive the automated email alerts informing them of their contract expiration's which has prompted action on their behalf and are able to avoid lapse in support, or reinstatement penalties. I am able to distribute 90 day rolling contracts to all CIO's to make them aware of their respective areas. Emailing contracts from the systems to the contract owners makes it extremely convenient. The ability to customize the fields of a contract record, ease of adding contracts, vendors, employees has been very simple. As the administrator of the system, I have alot of flexibility to modify the configurations without assistance from Cobblestone. There are very helpful tutorials in case I require additional assistance. The Cobblestone staff is extremely efficient and friendly. The Help Desk portal to place tickets for technical assistance is great! You receive assistance immediately. Matt Hughes my account rep has been fantastic! Very helpful and always available. The ability to add an unlimited amount of attachments to a contract record and Ad Hoc reporting mechanism has been very beneficial. The ability to report on all the metadata is quick and simple when I have been tasked with providing contractual data. I would highly recommend Contract Insight as a contract management tool.

Kelly Nowak

Cobblestone Review

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We have used Cobblestone contract management system for almost 3 years now to help us manage our vendor contracts. It has been a huge success in keeping track of our pending contracts as well as active and expiring contracts. We use to track down expiration dates, renewals and other reminders for any contracts. The system is extremely user friendly with training new employees, keeps excellent data of important data for our contracts as well as upcoming reminders that will need to be sent out. We have many features that have helped us manage our contracts by personalizing them by our managers so they can easily use the system and reports. Any questions/concerns/issues have been promptly answered by our rep and the customer service team. Very user friendly, easy to move through the system to use and very useful for managing our many contracts.

Alec Sherman

Great product, fantastic team, has made our team more efficient!

Reviewed 2017-12-15

We are more efficient (everything lives in one space) and we have been able to leverage cost savings by renegotiating contracts for the same services at different properties.Cobblestone is a fantastic system. From its ease of use when adding a contract (couple step process) to uploading the contract, it has allowed our organization to streamline our contract management process. Notes/key contacts/status are all kept updated in one place. Renewals/upcoming contract expiration's are never missed, as auto-reminders are sent from the software. The system has made our company more efficient as well as has allowed us to realize true cost savings (properties may have been on different vendor agreements for the same service, which have now been streamlined).

Nina Bedworth

Used for over 5 years and still going

Reviewed 2018-08-28

I have worked with many software companies and Contract Insight have invested almost as mush as we have with ideas and modifications. A true partner.Easy to customize each user experience, but still robust enough to deal with complexity of a state agency. User can easily export data without System Administration help.

Karen McCluskey

Contract Software

Reviewed 2018-08-31

This has been a great experience learning the system and working with the Cobblestone staff. We are adding modules as we discover additional ways to organize a very large agency's needs in this area.This software is excellent tool for our organization. It has provided a organized method to keep all the contract and contracting actions in one software providing us the opportunity to have an organized structure. The staff are awesome and always ready to help.

David Moore

Great Software, very user friendly, and powerful at the same time. Great customer service.

Reviewed 2017-05-25

We now have the capability of being reminded when contract are going to User friendly and powerful. I'm glad we chose this software. The implementation was easy, and they imported all our contracts from excel into the database. We now have total control over our contracts at our fingertips. I would definitely recommend Contract Insight to my peers.

Lawrence McCaffrey

Great company. Customer support was a breeze.

Reviewed 2018-05-19

Time saved and better tracking of our contracts with our clientele. Easy to use with a short learning curve. Customer support was very helpful in guiding us through the initial install. Questions were followed up quickly from their support staff.

Liz Clark

Highly recommended - a must for any supplier/client set up

Reviewed 2018-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Its the biggest cost saver for any procurement department and contract management! Contract Insight is flexible in design and definitely meets the indivudal needs of our company. As a contract management tool it is scalable, as the software is flexibile. Its functionality is easy to use for both supplier and client.

Diana M.

Best choice for features-to-price ratio, great customer support

Reviewed 2018-11-13

The software itself is half the appeal, and the other half is the customer service. Our rep, goes above and beyond. The level of attention and responsiveness is to such a degree that we feel we're their only customer - we truly appreciate it.We have the Express version. Fully customizable, down to the contract entry fields/formatting. Ad hoc reports. An abundance of features and ways to organize documents. I highly recommend the 1-month free trial to really get a sense of whether the system will suit your needs.

Ruth Ray

Great Software, Great Company!

Reviewed 2014-12-12

Our insurance business required a software that would not only generate contracts, but help us manage our cases, store related supportive documents and report on the many data elements we were trying to capture. So far, I am very pleased with the ability and function of the software. Although robust, the software is very easy to learn. I had a lot of data and many state specific templates and specialty forms to transfer into the software and the team was very helpful and patient in helping me to accomplish my goals. They are willing to set up quick meetings to get stuff done and swiftly call me back when I have a product question. For the product and service level, I felt the price was very competitive. I would purchase again.

Albert Mah

Fantastic product and a great company to work with.

Reviewed 2015-03-31

Contract insight has allowed us to consolidate all of our contract records and give us the ability for contract officers and contract administrators to view their contracts without having to go find a physical file or contract notebook. The system provides e-mail notifications for upcoming tasks or contract expirations and virtually eliminates things dropping through the cracks or getting lost in the shuffle. The staff at Cobblestone are knowledgeable and make the implementation as painless as humanly possible. After implementation they are only a phone call or e-mail away and are more than willing to assist with any questions or problems that may come up. Without a doubt I give them my highest recommendation.

Shanon Webster-White

Top notch customer service and product

Reviewed 2017-12-09

I like the fact that you can customize just about everything yourself within the program so you rarely need assistance with configuration once it's all set up.

Jeana Wynja

Contract Insight - Express Edition

Reviewed 2013-12-17

Contract Insight has been a much needed tool to organize the contracts within our organization. Prior to the incorporation of Contract Insight, my organization was utilizing an very manual way to track contracts. Now, my organization is been able to track expiration dates of agreements and certificates of insurance with ease. The program is easy to use. Pulling criteria to formulate reports can be challenging at first, but the user will quickly understand how to pull the information that they need. The support at Cobblestone is top rate. My primary contact has been Bradford Jones for the past 2 1/2 years and he is always quick to respond to my inquiry.

Billy Cannon

CobbleStone - Contract Insight

Reviewed 2013-12-19

CobbleStone's Contract Insight is a great product. If fits my every contract management needs now and in the future. I currently have over 300 contracts with multiple attachments in the database and it works like a gem...very ease to use, very adaptable. Contract Insight brought superior organization to a mountain of messy contracts spead over 19 locations throughout our agency. Now we have one central point for contracts, a great workflow process, and unbelievable tracking capability. I have in the past, and will continue in the future to recommend CobbleStone's Contract Insight to my friends, associates, and professional counterparts.

Marie Petro

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Great program with a lot of possible customization. It is also fairly simple to learn how to navigate.

Nancy DiAngelo

Highly Recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight

Reviewed 2015-10-02

Vertical Screen, Inc. has used CobbleStone's Contract Insight as our contract management system for over four years. The implementation was quick and seamless. The system is easy to use and has been easy to customize for our needs. The email notifications and reporting are extremely useful. Whenever a new need arises, Brad Jones and the tech support at Cobblestone are very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight. It is an outstanding product and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with everyone at Cobblestone.

Mishal Boscana

Great Product

Reviewed 2015-10-09

The software is easy to use. I was able to begin using the system even before my first official training due to their on-line training videos. The customer service is wonderful and I received excellent live training from my instructor Richard. Brad has also been available from the very beginning of our business relationship. I inherited the contracts management for my company. I refused to manage contracts using tons of spreadsheets. Now I don't have too. I am very pleased with this system.

Jayna Bell

Cbeyond Communications, LLC

Reviewed 2013-12-19

Cbeyond loves how easy the CobbleStone Contract Insight system is to use. We've been using it for over a year now and love it. We evaluated numerous contract management systems before we settled on CobbleStone. It's more than just an "out of the box" solution. We were able to tailor it to meet the specific needs of our contract management policy. The online help could use a little revamping but Brad and Kelley have been so helpful that it's not been a hindrance.

Steph Friday

We made the right choice by selecting CobbleStone!

Reviewed 2015-01-27

CobbleStone contract management software has met all of our needs. Initially, we used the software as a repository for contracts with email alerts for expirations/renewals, but the system has evolved to manage the full lifecycle with approvals, workflow, spend tracking and compliance reports. It was so easy to set up and administer. After quite a bit of research, we know that we made the correct choice by selecting CobbleStone.

Kelly Saunders

CobbleStone Systems Product Review

Reviewed 2015-04-02

We have had an amazing experience with the Cobblestone program and system administrators. Cobblestone is a very user friendly program to introduce to your employees, very customizable to your workflow and daily operations. The tech support and administrative team are very helpful, friendly and responsive to your needs. We are very pleased with the cost effective product and hope to be a long time customer.

Caroline Dickens

Cobblestone - Contract Insight

Reviewed 2015-03-31

Cobblestone serves our contract database needs at James Madison University in a very user friendly platform. We have made easy customizations to better fit our particular needs and methods. The team at Cobblestone has been a pleasure to work with over the years. They are very responsive to any concerns or questions we have and always follow up to ensure satisfaction.

Anonymous

We mad the right choice

Reviewed 2015-01-27

We reviewed other contract management software for months before selecting CobbleStone. We mad the right choice. Their software is flexible to meet our specific needs.Easy to set up fields, contract types, reports and workflow approvals.

Christian Connelly

This is a review for CobbleStone's Contract Mgmt. Tool: Contact Insight

Reviewed 2015-04-29

Good afternoon, I just wanted to thank Brad Jones and the team at CobbleStone Systems for all of their continued help/support. Whenever I have administrative questions, they have always been very helpful. I find the tool easy to use, as I would guess most users here would agree. Thanks again Brad! -Christian

Sally Barton

Great Product for a Great Price!

Reviewed 2014-03-20

CobbleStone contract management software was very easy to set up and begin using. I highly recommend CobbleStone.User-friendly Easy to set up Helpful staff Cost effective

Sue Balch

System Administrator for five years.

Reviewed 2016-05-24

You cannot do better than this product for economy, user friendliness, flexibility and customer service!