Additional information for Marketman Restaurant Inventory
Key features of Marketman Restaurant Inventory
View All Features
- Inventory management
- Food costing
- Ordering process
- Manage users and permissions
- Automate ordering / set delivery days
- Export to accounting
- ERP integration
- POS integration
- Real-time dashboard views and reports
- Actual vs. theoretical food cost
- Low inventory alerts
- System suggested ordering
- Set par levels
- Track waste and theft
- Set purchasing budgets and limits
- View inventory levels
- Place B2B orders electronically
- Setup vendors and inventory items
- Delegate work
- Real-time updates and alerts
- Track food cost in real-time
- Track price changes and errors
- Track subs and shorts
- Order guide / order sheet
- Orders supplies with the mobile app
- QuickBooks integration
Users can place orders to suppliers using MarketMan as an order guide / order sheet from the restaurant, warehouse or on-the-go via PC, tablet or mobile app.
MarketMan helps reduce costly errors by enabling users to track price changes, inventory subs and shorts, and control inventory with real-time updates.
Users can setup real-time status alerts via text and email to gain more control over the restaurant's inventory, as well as track waste and theft.
The MarketMan solution completely eliminates paper ordering and enables users to setup vendors and inventory items for placing B2B orders electronically.
MarketMan software integrates with various third-party POS and ERP systems, as well as QuickBooks for accounting.