Nitro Reviews

Productivity Unleashed™

Useful but complicated

We haven't decided which is better - Adobe or Nitro. Nitro is slow but the staff like it because you can edit documents easier than Adobe.

Pros

Easy to use and most staff like it. They use it to edit documents and revert to Word.

Cons

Slow and the Nitro team is always updating the version so you are always out of date which is frustrating.

Handles pdfs well

Pros

My favorite thing is how easy it is to switch from enabling to disabling editing . This helps with avoiding ( and correcting ) mistakes . Navigation is intuitive . The e-signature is really advanced.

Cons

I find Nitro to be slightly overpriced , however that is offset by not having to pay a monthly subscription ( looking at you Adobe ) . Large files can also be slow to fully load . The program is also fairly heavy to run .

Nitro

As a cost-cutting measure, my institution recently began using Nitro Pro in place of Adobe Acrobat on many of our campus machines. At first I balked. I thought there was no way this was going to do the job that acrobat had done. I was pleasantly surprised by the functionality of Nitro. Not the sleekest program out there, but this met my needs.

Pros

Familiar interface is easy to use once you get the hang of it. This converter does just about everything I need it to do. I have had very good luck in converting to Word documents to PDF with Nitro, seemingly with fewer errors that Acrobat.

Cons

Seems a bit clunky and sluggish at times. Also, the lack of a mobile app is disappointing.

I use this program daily to edit PDF's to use as packing slips, and to print files direct to PDF

Sped up the process of doing shipping paperwork, and correcting minor errors in PDFs

Pros

ease of use, and features. The white out tool comes in handy to remove pricing from a sales order to make a packing slip from it.

Cons

Some of the features are hard to find. Sometimes the export to Excel, and Word don't format correctly.

Good for working with PDFs, converting and editing them.

It helps me work through my day faster. I use hundreds of PDF's on a weekly basis that all need a proper naming convention, header, footer, and need to be extracted to .XML or Word files. This benefits me with the ability to edit the PDF as well by adding notes.

Pros

The ability to convert the PDF to excel or word files. The ability to edit the document by adding text, highlights, headers and footers.

Cons

Sometimes the program can freeze and become unresponsive. This causes me to lose my pdf and start over.

Nitro PDF is a good alternative to Adobe.

Pros

The ability to create transparent stamps over documents and to edit pdf documents, as well as convert various document types.

Cons

The software upgrade is expensive, almost the same price of a new program. The software crashes lately and I have to restart the program several times before it actually works

Create, edit and share PDF documents

Pros

This program allows annotations and comments to any of the paragraphs, sentences and words in the document through the comment toolbar which is super friendly and intuitive and easy to use. This application makes it easier for us to read our PDF documents, allowing us to highlight the most important parts in a pleasant and coherent way.

Cons

This program requires the execution of a plugin although it does not really have great disadvantages.

Good but no Great

Nitro is an okay program if you are not trying to do too much with the software. There are some areas where it is easier to use than Adobe, but those are few and far between and the Adobe experience is much richer. If you can't afford, Adobe, then this software should work well for you.

Pros

Nitro Pro is easy to use and runs well on all Windows platforms. It is a great program for simple pdf revisions, combining files and conversion.

Cons

Editing pdfs is not very easy. The Add Tools feature works fine, but you have to add tools every time you start the software. It does not save the new toolbar. It does create forms easily and signature platforms are minimal.

Great software for all PDF needs

Converting to pDF files and editing PDF files and OCR function makes life easy to work with different documents.

Pros

OCR function is very useful and works like a charm. Converting PDF files in to excel, word and image files are also very useful in times.

Cons

Some times when I convert PDF files to word file, fonts and text alignments get changed. That's really annoying when I convert a document with large amount of text.

Great Alternative to Adobe

Let's be realistic, everybody's endeavoring to catch this business sector. I've been to a great degree awed with Nitro Cloud's open source incorporation into essentially all different administrations particularly advanced marks which is the reason I prescribe this application. I've been utilizing Nitro Cloud since they sent it quite a long while back and I need to concede Nitro Cloud is driving...

Pros

Part of the reason business specialists default to paper is an absence of preparing. Computerized procedures are something that we're not taught. Organizations anticipate that representatives will lift it up as they come, yet without appropriate direction and instruments, they miss the mark concerning accomplishing the advantages that paperless work processes give.

Cons

Not much other than just the cost, however that is subjective to your use; business vs personal.

Nitro Review

Nitro helps me when editing documents; especially scanned documents. I'm able so do corrections on the original documents and with the help of nitro, I can easily replace a page of the scanned document in pdf format.

Pros

The ability to easily edit pdf documents.

Cons

The fact that it sometimes freezes and restarts.

I LIKE Nitro!

Pros

After using Nitro as a free pdf viewer and sorta editor, I decided to purchase the Nitro Pro product. It is a great tool for working with pdf files and I have no qualms about recommending it to anyone. It's a great product that allows editing of, and signing pdf documents.

Cons

I wish it had a better eraser feature, but other than that I think it really is a good product!

A Must Have for Any Small Business

Nitro sign is just as good as Docusign

Pros

Easy to use Lots of useful features Maybe the best pdf editor I've used. The white out feature is amazing!

Cons

A bit laggy at times Some of the features only work if you get the premium, and the premium is a bit pricey.

Nitro PDF Review

It is an ok and cheap alternative to adobe , but isn't quite where it needs to be as far as a complete option to replace adobe.

Pros

It is a cheaper alternative to adobe acrobat and distiller. Works well in converting pdfs to documents and documents to pdf.

Cons

It doesn't have the same dynamic features that adobe acrobat, there for doesn't integrate well with other applications that manage pdf workflow.

Nitro PDF

When I started with Nitro I had issues with the toolbars and getting them to do what I wanted and let customer service know. They were good enough to respond quickly and help me out and have since fixed the issues. I now enjoy Nitro and use it at home as well. Love the product.

Pros

Nitro Pdf's are quick and easy to produce. It has an excellent Navigation system with a lot of functionality.

Cons

The toolbar functionality has been fixed.

Great, easy to use PDF software

Pros

Ease of use, speed with which new PDF files are created, ability to use print driver to convert files, easy to open and edit a PDF.

Cons

The software doesn't always identify text easily - hinders ability to use edits like highlight, strike-through.

Very used tool for the creation and design of pdf files

Pros

It is easy to learn and has great information in the network for training, converts a variety of files to pdf type

Cons

Its cost is a little high for the type of software, sometimes there are errors when converting pdf files to other types of files

PDF

La conversión de archivos escaneados en archivos editables debe mejorar sin duda alguna.

Pros

El sofware está muy bien diseñado, bastante predictivo para usar, muchas funciones para convertir archivos en formato pdf o de formato pdf a otro extensión, fácil de instalar y de usar.

Cons

Necesité convertir un archivo escaneado (en resolución media) en un archivo editable, se supone que el programa tiene la herramienta para hacer dicha conversión. Pero al momento de utilizarla, el archivo quedaba totalmente en blanco, aunque se podía copiar el "texto" que supuestamente había en el archivo seleccionándolo con el mouse, al momento de pegarlo en un bloc de notas, solo salían simbología y ninguna letra.

I've used Nitro for years to create, combine, edit, and sign off on PDF documents.

The biggest benefit is saving time and paper (no printing required to edit a PDF).

Pros

Nitro pro is a really simple smart tool - it's a no brainer in my book! It makes getting our CEO's signoff on all our contracts super simple because I simply saved his signature in Nitro and can quickly apply it to the signature line and edit in my text to edit PDF documents rather than printing them out every time.

Cons

I wish Nitro pro was free to use :P Otherwise, I really don't have many complaints. I guess sometimes it has a little bit of a lag and could probably be a bit faster to make the updates as I edit.

my review for Nitro

Pros

it made dealing with PDF files very easy with the lots of features nitro have. being able to edit texts or crop images is a life saver

Cons

OCR feature needs more enhancement for arabic language

Good Price/Value

I have created many documents and business presentations using the Nitro PDF suite and believe they are a great competitive option for any user.

Pros

One of the best best PDF editors on the market. Very easy to use and understand for beginners with enough functionality to get professional jobs done right. Ideal for business documents and general PDF editing with good document security functions. Does not have the same "pizzazz" as Adobe but it will get most jobs done with ease.

Cons

It is a little bit clunky at times and can be slow to start up but not bad overall.

Nitro is a really useful and versatile tool

Pros

It has a simple and intuitive interface, I love that you can transform pdf documents into other formats, to read books or extensive documentation is ideal since you can make annotations and highlight sections of the document, does not have watermarks and is quite light.

Cons

Until now I have not had problems with this tool worked very well, it is quite practical and efficient.

Quality & Use

Pros

Awesome user friendly interface with high quality features which makes creating, editing, converting and sharing any pdf simple.

Cons

Hardly any cons but sometimes Nitro compresses pdf heavily.

A software to run all your PDFs

I can easily edit and sign PDF files, attach it in the email and send it. i do not need to convert or print the file, and scan it again.

Pros

With Nitro, we can easily create, edit and sign PDF files. It is very useful as we use a lot of PDF files in the office, and it allows us to directly edit the document without the need to convert it to a different file format.

Cons

There were occasions that added text disappears when we close and reopened the file. I'm not sure if the latest version have fixed this issue as well as we are using a little bit of an updated version. Overall, it's a very useful tool.

The best bang for your buck .

Pros

Documents load up really quickly and are easy to single-out . I especially appreciate how seamless the editing process is . Without prior training you can edit almost anything and save time .

Cons

It can be a heavy program to run and I experience regular crashes when loading up several pdfs .Which can unfortunately slow down my work .