Nitro Reviews

Productivity Unleashed™

Nitro

The Next PDF Viewer of the Future!

Pack full of features may change how we use PDF viewers.

Pros

Very Very affordable comparable to the leading PDF viewer out there. Lots of features that come built in that are life changing now that they are available.

Cons

Can not add audio and other multimedia to the PDF viewer. This is not terrible but little touches like this could make it greater.

Nitro has facilitated the edition of PDF documents necessary for my doctoral studies.

Pros

What I like the most is its easy use, it's not complicated. The PDF editing option is very simple. It is very useful when you have to merge several PDF files into one and then convert it to other programs such as Word and Excel. It is not heavy when running on the PC. Also, I like the colors of the software.

Cons

I do not really see any negative things to highlight. The only thing I could say is that you do not have an option to change the text background color when passing it from one file to another. For example, remove a yellow background sheet to white.

Good docs converting tool

Pros

Easy tool for converting and editing of docs with desired outcome. Best among the other tools available online.

Cons

Sometimes the outcome file is not aligned properly however, it happens only with few files.

Review for Nitro

I ususally use it to convert PDF to WORDS for many of my clients.

Pros

Nitro is very very good PDF reader, PDF converter to WORDS, EXCEL .... It is an excellent software for scanning from image to pdf...

Cons

What i dislike from this software is about the update. There is no regular updates. Take it in consideration. But it remains powerful

More with Nitro software

It's amazing and very user friendly

Pros

It allows users to create combine edit and also sign documents in simple way it awesome and very user friendly.

Cons

I did not find any yet. I am afraid I will find any .

User Friendly

I use this everyday all day and I love having ig

Pros

I love Nitro. Its easy to create PDF, alter, combine sheet to make one PDF.

Cons

I don't like when IT updates my PC and then I default back to Acrobat.

Nitro review

Pros

Nitro helps me in daily work- the software is very intuitive and has a lot of features: you can combine 2 PDF files and put your electric signature on it. Really great piece of software!

Cons

I don't have any problems with Nitro, from the beginning without any preparation i was able to work with it.

Nitro

A product that I will recommend to people working with PDF's

Pros

Great product, I use it to read pdf's at work. In our daily routines we usually come across pdf's that should be converted in excel or word docs. With Nitro you can do that easily, you can even correct the pdf as it is, to hide parts of it or to correct data. Many editing options that are great

Cons

No issues with nitro atm, however price is something that you should check and see if it matches your expectations

Nitro Pro

I was able to rescue documents in .pdf to correct, when I did not have an editable file that has saved me in my work many times

Pros

It allows me to modify, update or make necessary corrections to the .pdf files.It guarantees that I will not have to rewrite the entire document if I have to make a correction or not have to save all the documents in .pdf versions and their editable ones in .doc, .xls and so on.

Cons

Definitely what I do not like is that there is no .app for phones, and if there is one I could not find it.

Easy to use, has everything I need

Pros

It's easy to extract, combine, delete pages. Bookmarks work well

Cons

I can't markup drawings the way I can in bluebeam

Favorite PDF Tool

I absolutely love being able to put together multiple pages of different files in to one document. We use Nitro to compile our bid documents when bidding on a new job. This means I need to convert Word documents, existing PDFs and photos into one easy file for our potential customer to view. Nitro makes this so easy!

Pros

The ability to convert documents from one type to a PDF is so easy! Also, to be able to combine multiple documents in to one seamless file is great!

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind when I think about what I dislike about Nitro.

Faster than Adobe Acrobat, less buggy, and doesn't require a subscription!

I was looking for a tool with all the functionality from Adobe Acrobat, without the bugginess and monthly subscription.

Pros

Nitro is quick to start, has great editing options and image to text functionality. It doesn't have any of the buggy quirks that Adobe Acrobat does, like freezing with a grey screen whenever you try and sign a document. Best of all, it doesn't require an ongoing subscription!

Cons

The website to purchase the software was a little bit confusing, with some outdated links and information, though the software itself has been great without any flaws found so far.

Nitro PDF Ease of Use

I am overall please with Nitro. It is sold at a good price point and offers many options that others do not.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to install and fairly simple to navigate the basics. It offers a lot of features that other PDF software's do not.

Cons

The downside to this software is that there are many features that are difficult to find when needed. I like that it has a lot of features but wish it was more user friendly when trying to find specific items needed.

Processing several documents in the same manner is eased by the Batch processing tool.

Exporting to Ms Office format better than Acrobat.

Pros

Nitro has a familiar ribbon-style interface which is very cool, also it has a strong cloud integration, Comprehensive editing and strong security features.All the features within the nitro is useful and helpful.

Cons

It is not supported on Mac and I am a Mac user. Also PDF files formatted using Adobe new version may not open. OCR crashes on large documents. Loads large PDFs more slowly than Acrobat.

Pros

i use nitro daily to modify documents and convert to word, excel, pdf

Cons

Nothing so easy to use and the layout is simple

Decent alternative to Adobe Acrobat

Nitro is a lighter-weight, cheaper alternative to Adobe Acrobat. As long as you're not using it in a remote Citrix-led environment, this is an excellent choice for all your PDF needs beyond reading them. But in the Citrix-led environment, stick with Adobe.

Pros

The installer takes up less space, install time is cut in half compared to Adobe and the program also takes up less space as well. Loads faster, functionality is virtually the same as Adobe.

Cons

The print to PDF function works well unless in a Citrix environment where Adobe modules are preloaded into the Citrix machine. When that happens, printing out of Citrix's print to PDF is useless.

A must have if you deal with a lot of PDF files

The ability to edit the pdf's

Pros

- the ability to edit PDF's like: apply watermarks, extract, remove or insert pages inside a PDF, add notes, write on a pdf, save images from a pdf, etc, etc in an very easy way. Also love the feature that you can combine files, for example, if you want to print a lot of pdf's. I really LOVE this software.

Cons

- the price is a little high - sometimes, when you edit a pdf, the size of the file becomes strangely way bigger that it was.

Best PDF Viewing & EditingSoftware

I have been editing PDF files and also using its plugin for MS Word & MS Excel which lets it make PDF directly from it.

Pros

This the best PDF viewing and editing software I have used in many years. It has all features you need in one software. It very easy use software and editing and PDF is very easy and it supports many fonts and it detects same font as of documents.

Cons

I have been using this software more than 3-4 yrs and I have not found anuthing to be disliked about this software.

Nitro is one of the first PDF editors is easy and reliabe it is the first PDF editor i know.

Nitro is a very useful software it has been very helpful since Nitro 8. I would recommend it to those who have not tried it and want to enjoy professional PDF editing

Pros

It is very easy to use. the feature of converting pictures into editable text is the best. being able to move images back and front. They have increased their fonts on Nitro 12

Cons

Nitro does not pick up fonts automatically if you are editing the document that was converted from image.

Good program, easy to use.

This program has saved us a lot of time by allowing us to convert documents to PDF's quickly and easily. One of the features we like best is the ability to create fillable fields and sign documents.

Pros

Good program, easy to use. The program has a lot of nice features such as being able to convert documents to other formats.

Cons

Sometimes, when converting documents from a PDF to another format (Word document or Excel document) does not convert all the information.

Great Editing Software!!

I recently tried this product on a trial basis as such, I truly like the results from its usage. As an HR administrator, I have to edit, revise, and delete forms on a daily basis. This program has made the process efficient as it has been easy to navigate on a daily basis.

Pros

Nitro makes the editing process a breeze as I am the head HR administrator in my organization. As such, I have to edit, revise and delete forms on a daily basis. The editing process is smooth and efficient. Also, the software meshes with our forms which makes the process flow effortlessly, which in turn saves me a lot of time.

Cons

Presently, Nitro is meeting all of my needs when it comes to editing and revising of our forms. I have not experienced anything that would negate the software's performance.

Used this software with my old company and much preferred it to Adobe Pro.

Pros

Great user interface. The features you needed to edit and compile PDF files were easy to find and didn't take too much clicking in side panels/menus. When my old company switched from Nitro to Adobe, we were pretty disappointed. It just didn't seem as seamless as Nitro!

Cons

They've probably fixed this by now but before we switched, editing actual text directly on the PDF could get glitchy (text would run together, spacing was altered, adding or removing space ruined the formatting, etc...)

Next level PDF's

PDF documents well accessible using Nitro. Edit PDFs with the ability to add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows at once.

Pros

View, Edit, preview features are very good on Nitro. Amazing UI and well developed UI. PDF's are easy to open and converting documents was at finger tips.

Cons

features are well developed, Printing on landscape documents was easy and perfect layout was printed.

Excellent tool and easy to use

Nitro is a great tool and for in business environments the price is definitely worth it.

Pros

Having used this in a business environment this tool has been useful on a number of occasions. The ability to easily convert office documents to pdf and add a signature in has been worth every penny.

Cons

Not a lot goes wrong with this tool, depending on internet there can be delays and dropouts when converting but can’t be sure the software is to blame.

Converts pdf to images.

Pros

You could edit your pdf files right away through this software. I used to open my pdf files to Adobe Photoshop just to convert it to image file but it makes the file larger. Good thing this software convert pdfs to image and it doesn't take effect on file size.

Cons

The software works slowly sometimes but other than that, it's still good for me.