Nitro Reviews - Page 6

Doriann M.

201-500 employees

Powerful tool to do all the necessary work on pdf files.

Nitro PDF was my main ally when it came to converting the legal files of an organization in which I worked to PDF format. The results are excellent and fast, in addition to being able to extract sheets of different documents to join it in a new file. It is also great to be able to add notes to the pdf.

Pros

The tool to separate and join pdf files is perfect, it allows you to create documents by taking certain sheets of other files. The tool to convert PDF to Word, Excel and Power Point is also very powerful.

Cons

The conversion tool from PDF to Excel works well in files with few data, if the document has a lot information, the conversion can be a disaster. The amount of features can make it run very slow if your computer has few resources.

EYLENTH P.

Nitro is an excellent pdf reader and editor

It's feature for converting pdfs to other formats is wonderful and it makes nitro an excellent tool to have in any company or business

Pros

Nitro is a great pdf reader and editor, on par with other options on the market, it's pdf editing features, and most of all it's capabilities to convert pdfs to other formats such as doc and xls make it a really powerful tool.

Cons

While nitro shines in pdf editing and conversion, it tends to be a little slow. Also since most people are familiarized with other pdf programs, starting to use nitro can be overwhelming

Abdou P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Nitro: avantages et inconvénients

Pros

Nitro est pratique et facile à utiliser. Il offre la conversion de PDF en différents formats, une sécurité accrue et la compatibilité avec d'autres logiciels. C'est un excellent choix pour les professionnels et les particuliers.

Cons

Nitro peut présenter des problèmes de performance, notamment lorsque des fichiers PDF volumineux sont manipulés. De plus, certaines fonctionnalités avancées telles que l'édition de graphiques sont limitées en termes de fonctionnalités et un coût d'achat qui peut dissuader les utilisateurs.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Bruno A.

Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees

Excellent editing and document management software

Pros

I really like Nitro for its ease of use and its interface, which means that when creating documents for our clients we do it professionally and in a short time, it really helps us a lot, especially in saving time and money , as it offers many features that make it easy to use.

Cons

I really liked everything that Nitro offers, so far I am happy using this software and in the company we all think the same

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Nitro en la visualización de Archivo PDF

Es un buen software para el manejo y procesamiento de archivos pdf, conversión y guardado en otros formatos.

Pros

Facilidad de manejo de archivos PDF, edición y conversión a otros formatos.

Cons

Posee ciertos errores al convertir los archivos al formato de documentos de word.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Javier D.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Excellent editor and creator of pdf documents

I use Nitro almost every day, not only to edit documents that were converted to PDFs but to convert them into another format editable by any user. The tool is very powerful and worth the cost of the license.

Pros

Nitro is not only an excellent PDF creator but converts any PDF into a Word, Excel, Power Point, Image, etc. file. Also if the PDF is armed with images with text, you can make it editable. It's excellent!

Cons

The buttons with the functions could be better placed in the application. For new users, it is more difficult to use the application.

NJ

Natalie J.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Great PDF software

Very fast and reliable pdf software that can be used for converting and combing documents easily. I highly recommend this tool.

Pros

Nitro is a great pdf software that I used a lot. It is a very light software that opens my files so quickly. I edit, convert and combine many documents together using this tool. The price is so nice compared to many other programs. I also, like the password protection feature that keep my personal documents safe.

Cons

Nothing at all. Nito pdf is a great tool that I use all the time.

501-1,000 employees

A very decent pdf reader and writer

Pros

It is very easy to use, and is user friendly. As a pdf reader and writer, this is an excellent option if you want to avoid using Adobe products. I am able to manipulate the pages and content of pdf documents with little trouble.

Cons

I made the jump from Adobe to Nitro, and it took some time to get used to. There were some features in Adobe that aren't available in Nitro, but I have been able to get around this. Nitro's user manual is not great. I've had to figure some things out myself.

Consumer Services, self-employed

The application that does the impossible in the areas of office files

A good experience for me and the company's family, as he provided good solutions for all formats in the office

Pros

One of my chosen and preferred applications in the field of office work and file conversion in various fields. It helps me to send and convert all Office files into PDF files. Easier protection in execution that does not require experience in dealing with it. Also, it is smooth in design that allows any user to benefit from its own tools.

Cons

My only problem is the excel formatting does not come in the exact form. When converting, the process may fail and the tables formatted in excel never work in a pdf file.

Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing! Goodbye Adobe, forever

Pros

This software is the iPhone of PDF editors. Every single task could be completed by a second grader. It's ability to grab and drop text and ability to convert docs to Word, Excel and PowerPoint in seconds is amazing. You can also edit PDFs very easily. It can also be integrated with Exchane and o365, so you can turn an email into a pdf in a second.

Cons

No cons of this software so far. I have been using Adobe for years, and will never go back after using this software.

CC

Chris C.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Good Substitute for Adobe

Pros

I used this software when our company decided to reduce the number of licenses with Adobe. Being a low-cost one-time fee, this was a natural transition software to use. While it has very similar features and functionality to Adobe, it took me awhile to search through forums on how to use them including simple functions like creating fillable forms. Overall, good software if you don't want the expensive fees from Adobe

Cons

As mentioned above, I found it clunky to maneuver around this software. Everything has to be searched and determined by trial-and-error.

Anderson Y.

very pleasant

You can get all benefits offered by adobe and even more.

Pros

It does everything that adobe does and even more. I can open my PDFs and convert them into word, excel, powerpoint documents. I can combine different files, and it's very easy to use and it is not overpriced.

Cons

To be honest I don't have any problem with this software. I just started using a trial version, which came with my laptop and because I really liked I decided to buy a license. Since then I have been following all updates.

MF

Marco F.

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

modificare i pdf si puo'...

La mia esperenzia è assolutamente positiva.. è un programma che non puo mancare tra quelli che uso giornalmente anche per risparmiare carta e uso della stampante

Pros

posso modificare aggiungere immagini direttamente sul pdf, senza doverlo prima convertire, conversione che nella magior parte dei casi non funziona bene

Cons

quando il pdf è uno scanner di un foglio è di difficle modifica

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

MP

Mark P.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

One of the Best PDF Editor available today

So far we are happy and satisfied with Nitro's performance. And all user's like the fact that they can convert to any file in just 1 click. :-)

Pros

What we like about this product is the ease of use, even our inexperienced users can use this tool at first try. It is very powerful tool for document management.

Cons

So far nothing to hate about this product for it helps us a lot on day to day PDF management.

Sherry N.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Nitro

My overall experience using Nitro is a good one. It has saved me and my employees a lot of time.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I can take a scanned pdf file and upload it and export it it into text. Instead of having to manually type the information myself.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the incorrect information being exported. If the scanned image isn’t almost perfect. The software can’t recognize the letters and it’s output is completely incorrect.

MP

Michael P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Open Edit Create with Nitro

For the price, compared to Adobe...it is excellent. I would buy again, and I do every year.

Pros

This is a great alternative to some of the higher priced PDF software available. I need to edit documents before sending them out and the editing ability of Nitro is excellent.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to go from one feature to another. Once you click on a feature, then it is a process to go back to the previous feature. But you learn to work around it.

DR

David R.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Great tool of PDF

I use Nitro all the time for reading, converting and merging my documents together. It has been a great experience so far!

Pros

I consider Nitro as the best PDF tool in the market for many reasons. It works great on my old laptop without any issues. Also, I can convert and combine any file to a PDF extension without having any formatting errors. The price of Nitro is great compared to any other software in the market.

Cons

No issues at all with NitroPDF. It is a great software!

Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 employees

Was a great product. Waiting to see what Nitro does with it

Today was my first experience dealing with Nitro since they purchased PDFPen Pro and it was a complete and utter failure. It appears that they have no intentions of providing any level of support with the purchase of their software. Even their "Community Forums" appears to require you to sign up for their service, but offers you a 'Trial period'.

Pros

PDFPen Pro was the best software for working with PDF documents on a Mac! Smile provided great support if you ever ran into any issues.

Cons

It looks like there are features for the Windows version (compare) that are not included in the Mac version. This is disappointing. There's no way to reach out to Nitro to inquire about this discrepancy. Well, not without subscribing to their support service. I've used PDFPen Pro for years, but it's looking like I will need to find a new solution for managing PDF's.

Alexander S.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Nitro Review

My overall experience with Nitro has been very positive. All of the features are very user friendly compared to other competitive software. I would recommend this software to anyone who constantly is scanning documents and exporting PDFs.

Pros

The features I like most about the software are all the text commenting tools. It is very easy for users to add comments to PDFs for others to review in a very simple and straight forward way that will not cause confusion for the next readers.

Cons

It would be great if the software had more scanning features that provided users with more details about the documents they scan. As an example, it would be great if the software could recognize images, equations, links, and other document items right from the first initial scan of a physical documents.

Edymar D.

Excellent software and very useful

With this software I have been able to save paper and time by avoiding unnecessary printing, since I can digitally add the signature and stamp of the documents I sent by email

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can convert files from office to pdf in simple steps, you can also add the user's handwritten signature and the company stamp in a digital way, so you can avoid printing the document to sign and seal and then re-digitize it to send it via email. It allows to create a virtual printer to create pdf when printing as does Google Chrome.

Cons

I think it should have a price option of one to ten users, since the price is high for a basic user.

Oriana Veruska G.

If they improve it's converter it would be perfect

Definetly nitro is a great pdf reader and converter, I would love if they could improve it's conversions when the documents are watermarked, but overall it is really solid.

Pros

Nitro is definetly a good pdf reader and converter, it is really solid and stable while reading, it doesn't freeze as much as other readers and it is surprizingly not that heavy.

Cons

Nitro should do something to improve it's document pdf to word conversion, because when the document is signed my conversion is messed up.

PP

Peter P.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Product works, Customer Service is horrible

I am generally happy with the product (although it is slow on certain things such as OCR), but as noted above, the Customer Service is simply horrible.

Pros

It works okay, much less expensive than Adobe Acrobat

Cons

Customer Service is horrible. I have had to re-activate my license at least three or four times in the one year that I have been using the product. I have NOT changed computers, but apparently, each time my laptop updates something (I have no clue what), my license deactivates. There is no one that I can reach out to at the company to let them know of my problem, no customer service availability. No phone, and no e-mail for feedback. I am sorry that we are using this product and will probably switch the next chance we get.

AL

Aaron L.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Good PDF Editor Tool

Made editing of documents simple

Pros

Cost of program and ease of use to manage licenses

Cons

Ease of use is not as straightforward as Adobe

RJ

Rohit J.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

PDF conversion Software

Nitro Cloud is easy to use when it comes to uploading and creating an account because everything is rather straightforward.When files are uploaded to Nitro Cloud, you can immediately begin converting it to any of the supported file formats or you can sign, collaborate, or share the file.Nitro Cloud is driving not just in the online retail merchandise deals space however they are presently infringing upon the online cloud space

Pros

-Nitro Cloud is an extremely intuitive and flexible solution - Easier to save default settings for your different edit tools (text box, lines, etc). - More control of your edit tools -Free conversion of PDF files to editable MSWord documents -Users get unlimited e-signatures to sign on documents.

Cons

-Loads large PDFs more slowly than Acrobat -The important data or files you upload to the server are original and leads to security concerns.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Best PDF editor

Saves time and money in the long run by giving you the option to edit multiple documents at once.

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, it will become your best friend! I love being able to split one document into multiple documents, which saves time scanning. Or being able to combine multiple files into one, so you don't have to print out and scan. Text editing and highlighting have definitely come in handy as well. It also exports into Word, Excel, etc flawlessly.

Cons

It was touch to learn all of the tools at first, so maybe about the first month was more trial and error trying to figure out its capabilities.