All categories

PerfectForms Reviews

Reviews Summary

Paul K.

Read the full review
Perfect Forms is a fantastic tool that integrates perfectly with our website. Their customer support has been second to none.

Elizabeth K.

Read the full review
PerfectForms is an excellent product with excellent customer service.

Murro V.

Boris N.

Read the full review
It manages customer complaints and resolutions.

Scott G.

Boris N.

4.9

Great product, great team!

It's great. I am able to create the forms my school district needs, and PerfectForms support is always there when I need a little help.

Pros

It does exactly what we want. It allows us to create powerful online forms in house without having to work directly with code.

Cons

My only complaint (if I had to come up with one) is that the forms are not responsive. Once you set the page size, that's the size it's going to be regardless of the device it's viewed on.

MSRB Perfect Forms

At MSRB, we do inspections for insurance companies on commercial properties and dwellings around the state. We also inspect every Fire department in the state of Mississippi and collect fire hydrant information around the state. When I started at the company, we collected all of this information on paper. Which means you would pull a trip and spend a whole week traveling around the state, doing these...

Pros

I looked at multiple products to reduce paper around the office and in the field. Perfect Forms fit exactly what we were looking for. We are able to create our own forms and workflows. I like how we are able to capture data in the field and write to our SQL database, which is published to our website. We are able to pull this data back into a form. Our managers are able to track the full inspection process with customized Dashboards and send notifications. The software is easy to use with drag and drop tools. Perfect Forms does everything we need to perform our job. We have eliminated insane amounts of paper in our day to day operations.

Cons

Before we purchased Perfect Forms, we checked out multiple alternatives. A lot of them were straight out of the box applications that we could have started using immediately. When you start, you are given a blank canvas to build your ideas on so it takes a little time to get spun up and working, but once you have your vision laid out and a solid understanding how the program works, you can build exactly what you want. It is very easy to use. Instead of putting in a support ticket with an out of the box sollution, and most likely an associated fee, to fix any issues we have, I can fix these issues myself within minutes. With a little bit of creativity, you can build your application to look and function however you'd like.

Working with perfectforms has been a good experience since day one.

Pros

Customer Service has been very good which I think is important for a company to set itself apart from others. But mostly what I like and why I went with perfectforms was for the ease of setting up and creating my database solution. Both the forms and reports are easy to assemble and use. And this allowed us to get all our data in one place and make it quickly accessible for all team members.

Cons

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with PerfectForms! I will pass along the comments on our customer service to the Support Team.

PerfectForms

PGSD's most used form is the Field Trip Form for our Transportation Department. Teachers are able to submit the form, then the form will route automatically to the various approval levels. This is very convenient for all approval levels and the Transportation Department.

Pros

I love the different levels of routing that PerfectForms can complete.

Cons

It is very technical, which can be difficult for someone who is not necessarily in tune to logical thinking.

Perfectforms lives up to its name

My company had a lot of little workflows that couldn't be adequately captured in our core systems, so we had a lot workflows powered by passing an excel spreadsheet around, etc. PF is a solution that allows me to build a form and a workflow in just a few minutes to automate those processes. We use it for everything from reporting Safety incidents, to managing reservations for company properties, to approving IT new user access requests (access to our IT systems, which have to get approved by a LOT of people). It is used to manage some employee benefits that didn't fit our HR system. It manages customer complaints and resolutions. It manages an employee recognition system. In short, it fills a ton of gaps between our core systems, and allows us to do it in-house and quickly.

Pros

I love that I can create BY MYSELF just about any form I can dream up, and design pretty much any workflow process to go with it. It has great integration with my internal databases, so I can pre-populate form fields based on who has opened the form, and can interface data in my forms both to and from my other systems.

Cons

Old versions didn't work as well as the new 6.x version. I had previously given PerfectForms a less than stellar rating for some of those problems. This new version seems to have solved them all, and is 100% HTML based, so no more problems with using Flash.

Limitless Applications

We are using PerfectForms across our business for all documentation which requires work flow management or approval. Every software has its limitation, but with the eforms made through PerfectForms are limitless. I was in a project to implement a CPQ solution which could interface with our ERP system to facilitate the expansion of our business. We extensively researched what was available in the...

Pros

I have created forms using Visio Studio in conjunction with MS Access SQL, Dreamweaver and have attempted using SharePoint. I find them all tedious in a way where one would require a background in web development or coding to produce something that is at a professional level. With Perfectforms, the end product can be outstanding for users at a basic level of "computers". It is split into three main...

Cons

To be clear, we are currently using version 2.0 which is Flash base. I think it would be nice if it is possible to import vector graphics (dxf, eps, svg, etc.) which could improve the sharpness of the visuals in comparison with raster images. Or maybe the ability to draw your own. Unfortunately our version isn't cloud base, which makes us a little limited in providing access externally. Another limitation I came across with importing videos to be embed was limited to be under 10 minutes, however there are work around for this. Overall, the functions of the form and reporting is not limited but I wanted to push the boundaries to make it a good looking form. We do intend to look into the upgrade to HTML 5 and cloud capabilities.

Perfect Forms: Way More than Forms

Evaluations, Payment Requests, Travel Requests, and many more.

Pros

PerfectForms has served as a springboard to form automation, routing, and reporting. I am able to collect and analyze data for budgeting and travel information. Any form instance that has been submitted into the system is available for review.

Cons

The Perfectforms software is capable of performing well above my current use. The training videos and helpdesk are very useful and responsive but I would like to learn more so that I can use the product to its fullest potential-- that part is up to me.

Perfect Forms Testimonial

I have been using PerfectForms for several years now. Our University started with the system cloud based but after the first year moved in on site where we have continued to grow its' use all over the campus.

Pros

It is a very fast and very easy way to build out a GUI for a form or similar data collecting tool.

Cons

As a programmer the programming for non programmers way that PerfectForms sometimes handles logic can be very restrictive and it has a really hard time working with Functions and procedures in an Oracle Database.

PerfectForms is an excellent product with excellent customer service.

We save at least one employee processing forms. It allow us to receive the necessary releases and permissions.

Pros

I like that it is robustly customizable. It saves at least one full time employee processing forms and data. the complex workflows allow us to receive the necessary releases and permissions.

A Great Tool!

A very powerful yet easy-to-use tool, PerfectForms has been a great asset for our school district. We've been using PerfectForms for several years now, and I've never been disappointed with our decision to go with them. PerfectForms allows me to create forms with complicated workflows and behaviors (it also allows me to create very simple forms as well, of course), and their support staff are always helpful whenever I can't figure out how to do something more advanced. I would highly recommend PerfectForms for anybody looking for a way to easily create online forms.

Speed Up Your Internal Processes; Save Time and Money

We deployed PerfectForms to automate a payment approval process. The original manual process included sending hard-copy approval forms around the globe to be signed-off by multiple board officers. Now officers can approve payments from any internet enabled device, with a few clicks. This saves a significant amount of time and manual labour.

Pros

I liked the ability to build and automate any specific workflow or functionality with an amazing degree degree of detail and precision. Forms maintain a highly detailed audit trail of each change that occurs as they make their rounds which is very useful in terms of security.

Cons

There has been very little to complain about with our use of this product or relationship with the company. Developers are competent and easy to work with; support is excellent.

PerfectForms Review

Pros

Perfect Forms is a great tool for our online enrollments.

Cons

Steep learning curve for the product. Not the most intuitive to use.

Thank you for the feedback Elizabeth! We're happy to hear PerfectForms is working well for your online enrollment process and you've been happy with our service level.

PerfectForms E-Form Workflow

My organization has used PerfectForms for several years now, starting with their On-Demand offering and then moving to their On-Premise option. I've been very happy with the solution. We had a business need to be able to develop web-based, workflow driven e-forms and we didn't want to need a programmer to do the work. PerfectForms' drag and drop interface provides us with such functionality. We've...

Cons

Great product with excellent technical support

As director of IT for Summit Security Services, I use PerfectForms along with our SQL and Access databases. The connectivity is seamless and fast. The connection agent allows me great flexibility and update capabilities with our existing systems. Workflow is a dream to work with. One day of training, and you're up and running on this product. I also would like to mention the excellent support you receive with PerfectForms. I usually get someone to answer my questions within the same day, and when I've had issues, a PerfectForm tech would actually get onto my computer to work the problem. I would highly recommend PerfectForms for all companies at all sizes. Arnie Rind Director Information Technology Summit Security Services, Inc.

An Excellent Form/Workflow Management Tool

We purchased Perfect Forms in early 2013 to implement a special pricing request and approval system for quoting. We had looked at a number of vendors in the space and chose Perfect Forms based on functionality and ease of use. The business rules, the form itself and the approval logic were all very complex - and we also needed to integrate Perfect Forms with our CRM and Order Processing systems - but despite these challenges and the high volume of requests, the product has delivered and we have been very happy with our decision. We have since added a second renewal calculation application. As a result, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Perfect Forms for complex workflow applications.

Cons

PerfectForms exceeds my expectations!

The quality of PerfectForms exceeds my expectations. Our educational company have been using PerfectForms for over 5 years and we are extremely pleased with the ease of use as well as the customer service. Whenever I need help, they always follow through and find the answers to any questions. Though I don't use the templates, they look very professional. I personally use the reporting feature to gather data in an excel format and share the information with my colleagues. I have recommended PerfectForms in the past and will continue to do so.

Cons

An amazing forms solution that everyone should use

PerfectForms is the epitome of excellence in software design that every development company should attempt to achieve. Reliable platform, unmatched versatility, a drag-n-drop "no code" solution for non-technical end users to utilize, excellent customer service, and all for a price lower than it's competitors. What more could you ask for? (...and no they didn't pay me to write this!)

Efficient Workflow Forms Creation

We use this program for many of our forms that require a workflow with conditions. The logic used to do validations and workflow decisions is very straight-forward and designer-oriented. It is a flash-based designer that renders the forms to HTML. It is the top pick of anything like it, we have seen.

Exceptional Software

An exceptional piece of software. It has allowed my company to save time and money. The workflow management tool has been a key function in improving operation efficiency and the application building software it simple to use.

Perfect form app!

We're using perfectforms since some years and we're always satisfied of this system. The forms can be customized as we want and they are adapted to all screens. It's a must-have nowadays.

Cons

Indirectly and direct cost savings of $1.2 million annually.

In use since 2007. Scalable and empowering. In processes where other tool fail, PerfectForms finds its perfect place.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.