SimplyBook.me Reviews

4.54/5 (531 reviews)

Patrick Potvin

Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with it.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Angie Guarino

The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link

Reviewed 2017-12-02

you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day. Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations. Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Marsha Klassen

Great program with amazing customer service!

Reviewed 2016-12-20

We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need. The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response. I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation. The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

John Peeters

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Clarisse Cesar-Wilson

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

Reviewed 2017-10-16

I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out. Accepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Kelly Ryan

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so Graphs and scales color coded Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read. This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself. The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Anonymous

Reliable system for trouble-free bookings

Reviewed 2017-12-12

SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Dani Fox

SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best

Reviewed 2018-01-03

I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Amy Slay

Simplybook Review

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent. The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Jacob Wolfman

Timezone Confusions!

Reviewed 2018-08-30

I like it in theory, but we've found better results with traditional pen and paper. Personally, I'm above average when it comes to understanding technology, so to me, this site seems pretty easy to use. However I've found older folks who really struggle with online registration, especially compared to traditional pen & paper signup.I like that I can mostly do what I want. The software doesn't exactly line up with my business model, but I have found enough ways modify my setup to get the results I need. However, I have found that traditional pen and paper results in better results in regards to scheduling.

Elizabeth Tubbs

Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!

Reviewed 2016-09-23

I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before! Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only! However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services! I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life! I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient! It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

Crystal Thiessen

I have been using simplybook.me for my student practical hours and I LOVE it!

Reviewed 2017-11-27

Simplybook.me offers a free monthly option if you have 50 bookings or less per month. I have been using this option to try out the program while I'm a student in a Massage Therapy program. This has been a great tool to book clients for my practical hours and I have had many clients tell me how easy it was to book their appointment online, or that they love the option of booking appointments at their convenience. It's been a great way to start building my clientele and I will definitely upgrade to the full paid version once I am finished my schooling and open up my own practice. There are so many additional features that simplybook.me offers that I'm excited to add to my online website when I upgrade. The website is very user friendly and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues already.

Juan Pablo Morales

Very useful, it help me a lot for my business.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

organize my team better. its easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business. i would make some improvements do. thanks

Phil Nice

Nice booking system

Reviewed 2018-10-03

SimplyBook.me has given my clients one more way to contact me, especially those who know what service they want and want it booked quickly without having to ring or wait for mail correspondance. Customers seem to want to solve their problems and meet their needs more and more quickly and will move on to another provider if the current one is too slow to answer. In my line of business, which is rather traditional and old-fashioned, I seem to be ahead of my competitors simply by having quick, online solutions, of which SimplyBook.me is a good one. The booking calendar allows my clients to book my services directly via the calendar, linked from my site. This is a handy feature and a selling point in my business, where people want easy ways to make appointments at times of their choosing. I can customise the forms to suit my own specific needs.

Amanda Ihemebiri

Helpful and Easy to USE

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Ease of use and the quick customer service response. I am truly grateful to Simplybook for existing cause they have helped me manage my business and my time efficiently. It has everything that I need to help my business grow. My clients are pleased with how simple booking. Rhymes with the name. I am pleased. Thank you to all the staff members of SimplyBook.

Katherine Bamford

an easy to use system to take online bookings

Reviewed 2018-01-03

The system has a lot of functions that can enhance the online booking options, customer support is fast and any problems in my experience have bee quickly dealt with. As a start into online bookings it is a good system. Customer service is excellent.

Rochelle Simmons

My absolute Favorite Appointment Software

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-04

You get what you pay for! If you want to have a hassle free appointment scheduler, this is the software you should choose. You will have to pay your monies worth for this program! I had to switch to another software in the last year, and I can say it doesn't even compare to SimplyBook.me. I have used this software since I have been on my own (almost 5 years) and switching was a hard thing to do, but once my children came into the world, some budgets were cut and unfortunately this was one of them. If you do choose this software for your appointment needs, you will not regret it.SimplyBook.me was the best software I have used for booking appointments!! It has so many great features, for example, my new clients are able to book consults with me online. They can book their appointments right through the calendar. They can schedule recurring appointments, as well. The UI is also very user friendly, I have a lot of elder clients who always tell me they have no patience for a computer but booking their appointments online is never an issue for them!

Breno Vettorassi

So far very good, nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Configurability, I´m in Brazil so was very important to be able to translate all the text and notifications to portuguese. Is the most complete software in its category so far, and I searched for a long time before choosing.

Michelle Khoury

Fantastic service and value for money

Reviewed 2018-02-14

- Easy to use - Multi-functional - Offers versatility with different sites/users/services - Has started offering services associated with note taking - Allows reports on various details - Fantastic online booking service

Rachel Boyce

Good and still getting better

Reviewed 2017-02-07

I started using Simplybook.me some years ago, initially as a beginner and now fully committed. I haven't looked back. For a small business owner it is perfect and new things are coming on board all the time. The best thing is the customer service, if you do have a query they are very responsive and the outcome is positive. You feel like you are working together to get things right.Ease of use and the customer service.

Rob Oglesby

I really like SimplyBook.me as it allows me to automate my client booking system, saving me time

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Very easy to useI think the feature I like the most about SimplyBook.me is that clients can browse my website, look through the services on offer and then book an initial consultation with me with no hassle at all. I get notified, they automatically receive instructions on how they're going to connect when their appointment comes, and the whole process is painless. Having the system send out reminder emails to my clients is very handy too, and has cut down my 'did not attend' rate.

Nicole Testa

Simply book me is awesome

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Overall I'm really impressed with simply book me as I had said it's a very user-friendly program and I'm able to reserve multiple consultations with easeSimply book me is very user-friendly I work for a law firm in this is the scheduling system that we use to schedule an initial consultation with our attorneys simply allows you to enter and any questions you want to use to screen your potential leaves I can edit the attorneys that we are currently scheduling for with ease and it is just a very simple program for scheduling I really enjoy using it

Bruno Biagianti

Scheduling appointments with research participants

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Major upgrade compared to traditional means of scheduling appointments. Will never switch back to phone calls and voice messages! My staff and research participants are thrilled to use it, so am I!I conduct digital research with psychiatric populations and I am the principal investigator of a NIH funded study that is evaluating the feasibility of delivering group therapy using mobile platforms. SimplyBook.me is an amazing solution to schedule visits with research participants. Our research participants can now book sessions with different members of our team (program coordinators, assessors, therapists). This has greatly accelerated the operationalization of our study procedures.

Al McKenzie

The product has excellent reliability and pricing for the micro business owner.

Reviewed 2018-01-05

efficiencyIt seems lightweight and not overbearing with 'in your face' features. The pricing model is very fair and cost effective my for micro business. These are the benefits on which to grow, prosper and keep me as a customer.

Lenny Yatskar

It offers limitless possibilities for customization and keeps offering more.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

We were able to offer online schedule for the first time and grow the practiceIts free standard version is so packed with features that I have found it sufficient for my office operation. Particularly useful are intake forms and scheduling button. Ability to set different schedules by service was extremely helpful This solution offers such easy booking interface that it became widely adopted by the patients in a very short time