Veeqo Reviews

4.1

How would you rate Veeqo?

Pros

This kind of support is really important to us which is one of the reasons we rate it so highly - the team are quick to respond to all our queries and very friendly.

June B.

The team is great whenever we pester them with something (we're not the most tech-savvy bunch!) and they are always very helpful.

LR

Lindsey R.

ks

kenneth s.

Cons

They are trying to fix these problems but still not working as of 8/24/16.

Greg F.

CR

Callum R.

CR

Callum R.

The best order processing system.

We switched from another provider to Veeqo a few months ago and have not looked back. The two-way sync between our Woocommerce store and Veeqo is seamless. There is now no need to close orders manually, Veeqo handles everything we ask of it. Shipping integration is fantastic too and works well with Interlink Express.

Pros

Shipping integration. Two-way communication between integrated channels. Custom invoices etc. Easy to use and to teach other staff members. Customer service both over the phone and via email is fantastic.

Cons

Handling of multi-currency could be better and should allow you to print an invoice in the chosen currency. Manual invoice creation for business customers could be more in depth and the ability to email and invoice straight out without downloading would be ideal.

A replacement for so many services rolled into one!

So far, Veeqo has been a game changer for us. Our stock is syncing on all of our selling platforms, our stock checks are so much easier now and most of all our Dispatch department are having a much easier time processing incoming and outgoing goods.

Pros

The fact that we can sync stock from our numerous selling channels such as Shopify, eBay, Amazon, FBA (both UK and worldwide) so that we are listing our complete stock levels across all channels - automatically, with no need for constant stock updates to each channel!

Cons

Honestly - our catalogue is extremely large (100,000 SKU's +) so the initial set up, linking listings together to share stock, was an exceptionally long project.

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, we really appreciate it - and your feedback means a lot to us! It's really great to hear about your positive experience with Veeqo. We look forward to growing with you for years to come. Thanks again, Anwen

A truly pathetic piece of software with arrogance at the top level

Something I would rather forget about.

Pros

There really is nothing I could commend. It is not fit for purpose.

Cons

Where do we start! Let's start with the arrogance of the management, they don't bother to respond to the most basic of customer service. However, they are quick to protect their reputation. Even if you are an existing customer. I don't recall in all my years of business, ever being insulted publicly, but Veeqo did this. This is how an organisation values your business. If you expect anything other...

Hi Chet, We've tried to reach out to you & come to a conclusion regarding your issues but that's not been possible. It speaks volumes that the same review has been removed by countless other review platforms due to its incorrect and slanderous content. Sadly, Capterra is okay to host such content publicly. We have many records to counter your claims. Especially "being insulted publicly". No...

Couldn't do business without it

Veeqo has saved us so much man hours on a daily basis running our eCommerce business. The software has been built with people that know retail and eCommerce inside out. This shows in the extremely easy to use intuitive interface, training time is very low for such a comprehensive solution. Just connect to your site Ebay, Amazon etc and it just gets to work downloading your orders updating stock levels in the background while you concentrate on packing your orders and providing great customer service. Tech support is always quick to respond and they welcome and actually do implement product improvements. If you run a multi-channel eCommerce business this is something you must have.

Pros

Easy to use Intuitive Just works!

Cons

Price can be prohibitive for smaller eCommerce businesses

Multi Channel Inventory Management

We have been successfully running an online Golf and Fitness Business across multiple channels for many years, however in 2014 we expanded our channels to include a second Ecommerce website. We have been running a Magento backed Ecommerce site for quite some time and had expanded our business to include a Woocommerce backed Ecommerce website that we needed to be able to run using a singular master...

Pros

Single Master Stock File Simple Order Management Multiple channel management Excellent help desk support

Cons

No product pushing yet!

Veeqo has changed our business & allowed us to understand it so much better:

Veeqo helps us control stock, process orders and gives us a general overlook of our business. I can say that Veeqo saves us at least 2 hours daily and its many features help us know when we are to place an order, what products are doing well/badly etc. It saves us making errors processing orders and our packers now have an organised list, order labels are in the order they prefer - all these little preferences add up ... to hundreds of hours a month.

Pros

Having used several other software Veeqo is by far the most User-Friendly. Veeqo has so many features - I am impressed every day when I find another one. Veeqo is made to feel personal for you. Every request or need you have they work on and the turnaround is amazing. I find their customer service AMAZING. The onboarding process is made very easy and they help set up most of the backend stuff. Overall Veeqo has changed order management for us and offers so much more than other platforms as is user friendly - something difficult to say about other platforms.

Cons

I can honestly say there are ZERO cons. I have used other platforms and this list will be very long for other platforms.

Very Poor Customer Support After Subscribing to service

On the free trial they were very polite. They offered me subscription, which was very cheap compare to the one on the website. so I was thinking, that 60$ is ok price for functionality they have. I have subscribed, but then, it turned out, that those 60$ is just for 50orders. And for my needs I need to pay over 200$. For startup is not really suitable price, besides functionally is not perfect. so the same hour I have subscribed, I asked politely to help me to cancel the subscription. Well, they just said they will cancel, but money will not be returned. I can't use it, so those money is just in garbage. well, is just show, that they prefer to keep 60$ over good customer service and good face. Not really nice way.

Pros

Can pull inventory from Amazon and Shopify with images.

Cons

1. First of all I had to manually enter all barcodes, the system didn't do it. For over 500 SKU it was very annoying. 2. When I was confirming orders in Veeqo, they were not confirmed in Shopify 3. When I gave access to workers and limited their permissions, they could see all information about our suppliers and prices. this is very uncomfortable. 4 and the worst is customer support. They are not helpful at all.

Integration Software for Amazon Marketplaces lacking in key functionalities

Overall, this sees to have less functionality than Webgility or other software.

Pros

This software is one of the myriad available to synchronize online sales marketplaces with quickbooks desktop.

Cons

However, it doesn't have the ability to integrated marketplace fees with the accounting integration, so it didn't work for us.

Much better support and cheaper than the competition

I needed a postage software to replace my old one. This one is cheaper and may also be the bridge to my accounting software.

Pros

It can get sales data from all my sales channels. The user interface is smooth and feels lightweight. It organises all my postage. I got a medium package and the Veeqo staff set it all up for me. The support is from people who spoke to me on the phone or face to face on Zoom. Email was also available.

Cons

The Xero connector did not do what I wanted. I think they are working on it and will get back to me shortly

It's fine

We are Door Ironmongery Ltd, an e-commerce company. We send hundreds of orders per week from different platforms like eBay, Amazon, and Magento based websites.

Recommend a Friend

We have been using now for around 18 months and it has made our life so easy especially through the last year with Lockdown and remote working. The simplicity of the system along with the ability to manage it from afar is what helps make it so user friendly. Staff find it easy to use and reports are simple to read.

Pros

I find Veeqo a very user friendly system, we currently use this to help run our online and wholesale division and it is super simple to use. The app makes it extremely mobile and gives you the ability to check on tock levels and performances while on the move. The main system is simple to use, recently we have trained 3 new staff on the system and it was so easy for us to do this and also for them to learn.

Cons

It can be a little temperamental when you are searching for products as you need to thoroughly delete the description and then count to 5 before re-entering.

Frustrating and missing some key functionality to run an normal eCommerce store, very much built for 3rd party selling.

We do keep getting told a lot of this is in the pipeline mmmm..... We've also been given a months free usage because of the inconvenience caused and not doing quite what we we're sold it could do! Works well for 3rd party channels, certainly not great if your business is more through your own website!!

Pros

User-friendly interface with OK top-level reporting Works well with 3rd parties channels, I think this is where the initial design and build has gone into! Customer service seems like good guys but seems under a hell of a lot of pressure. Integrates with carriers well.

Cons

Where do I start, been with these guys for 2 months now and each day another drama unfolds. We used to run everything on Sage line50 which is at heart an accountancy package with a clunky warehouse/inventory management system. Honest opinion key areas we have taken a big step back. Simple day to day procedures that have become a total nightmare, I really can't understand how this is supposedly been...

Avoid Veeqo

AVOID VEEQO We’ve waisted months and thousands of pounds integrating Veeqo to our Magento 2 store. Technical challenges are expected but Veeqo have been useless at resolving things and communication with the development team is dire. We have been extremely patient and given plenty of time for issues to be resolved but in the end we have had to cut our losses and look for another alternative. Just some...

Pros

Basic principle is good and works well. Technical bugs that don't get resolved let it down

Cons

bugs throughout the platform especially with syncing to magento 2

Hi Peter, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Sadly we cannot reply to your review in full as we are limited by character count on Capterra, but you will have seen our full in-depth response from both our support teams and our reply to your review on Trustpilot. In short, there is no doubt you have already moved on, and we all really hope it works out for you and your team....

all trouble

a) Since the order was shipped with Fedex we cannot print a return label for it b) We cannot refund/return part of a kit, but only the whole kit

Pros

We’ve listed below a number of issues that we’re having with Veeqo in different topics. Please read carefully. These issues are significantly important for us to run our business in peace. We’re hoping to hear from you soon with your resolutions to these matters promptly. Regarding Conversion Kits Our concern about the conversion kits is that when we try to pull up the data to excel sheet (Import...

Cons

Regarding Shipping The system doesn’t send return shipping labels as an email automatically to the customer’s email address. We have to manually download and send email one by one. The second issue that we have with shipping is, it doesn’t create “FedEx”return labels at all. While it prints outgoing order labels from Fedex but it doesn’t print the FedEx return label unfortunately The last issue that we’re having with shipping is; when we print the labels it allows us to see how much the label cost at that moment, however once we go back to the same page to see how much the label that we printed cost, it doesn’t show the price paid for the label unfortunately.

Highly efficient

Pros

Veeqo has allowed us to consolidate and manage all our orders from different sales channels, and easily keep on top of our shipping and inventory. It has saved large amounts of time in booking and shipping orders, and the internal notes section has allowed the team to communicate efficiently during the pandemic. A must have for any ecommerce business.

Cons

Honestly, my only complaint is that you need if searching for a customer name, you need to check a box to make them appear in chronological order, most recent first.

Veeqo

I use Veeqo to process orders from woo commerce on my website. We are an SME in the food supplement industry with 4 members of staff that started 2 years ago. I wanted to cut down the time it took to dispatch orders through the royal mail DMO site one by one as you need to input all customer details which was very time-consuming. Veeqo seamlessly integrates all customer details uses a fraction time it did.

Pros

Great customer support and integration with other apps.

Cons

A few times has not updated with our website.

Inflexible pricing structures and feature sets

Frustrating and expensive.

Pros

Nice interface to look at and looks slick on the front end.

Cons

The inflexibility of the features that you need and the related charging mechanisms is hugely frustrating. Their inability to listen to customer feedback and deal with very simple requests is quite something. The experience and flexibility that was sold to us wasn't real unless you went to Enterprise. If you're a high volume and low margin retailer their pricing structure is crippling. We needed...

Best ERP Solution for multiple channel selling

We have Magento, Amazon and Ebay shop. It was a big tech issue for us to integrate all into one inventory control system before. We've tried many other solutions like odoo etc.. None of them works. Fortunetly, we found Veeqo. Very impressive system. Easy to use. The way of inventory sync are amazing. And now we have a more accurate inventory system, no more back orders which saved a lot man hours to...

Pros

Mobile apps Products and stock sync Automation of fetching or mapping existing products from different online stores - Amazon, eBay Easy to use

Cons

nothing

Great product potential - always getting better

Time saver - although expensive, worth it.

Pros

Takes out a lot of the headache of shipping labels and despatch. Saves a lot of time overall. Good support from Vera. Good that there is an app too - which should be developed more hopefully.

Cons

Doesnt work so good with XERO. Also a little buggy at times with some anamalies - but this is gradually improving all the time. The rest of the support team could be a little less dismissive at times and listen better...like Vera does.

Doesnt work with amazon well - esecially bulk shipping prime orders

BrightPearl, CloudCommerce pro seem more thorough and actually save your company time. We will be moving.

Pros

all the basic features - Oceans Alive Health gets some minor efficiencies out of this product. Has a simple layout, with minimal features.

Cons

end up spending an extra 3 hours shipping amazon prime orders as its really clunky. They never prioritise the important things. tell small fibs when trying to fob you off and say its amazons fault without taking responsibility. Got us to commit to a contract saying its all singing and dancing when it clearly isnt - STAY AWAY if you want to save yourself time and cost and want to be efficient! Doesnt do what it says on the tin so well. another example, after 2 years, still doesnt recognise that a customer has placed 2 orders so should merge them, thereby saving postage costs. Total disrespect to sellers to keep saying fixes are around the corner when they clearly are not.

Great transformed our business

Stock and Profit Control.

Pros

Stock control around the world in Amazon warehouses, reduced our stock holding and increased our sales by at least 50%

Great Software For Online Retailers

We had been running our online business for a few years before we started using more than one online sales channel (we used Amazon and eBay and now also use WooCommerce). This made things complicated and stressful, so we decided to implement a software to help us with our inventory. After some extensive research we settled on one of the biggest and most well known softwares on the market. Unfortunately,...

Pros

- The platform is intuitive and easy to use. - The support offered is fantastic. - The price is just right. - Saves us hours per day.

Cons

We haven't come across any cons yet. We've been using it for a few months now and everything has been working fine.

Veeqo

We use Veeqo daily for our business. It is very easy to use and has helped us to speed up our processes. The customer care and tech line are very helpful.

Pros

Very easy to navigate, great customer care.

Cons

Updates take 10 minutes

10/10 flawless!

What can I say... it's changed how we do business and boosted productivity massively! The customer service is without doubt the best I've ever had from any other company I've ever work with. Thanks Veeqo. 6 stars!!

Pros

Speed Reliability Ease of use

Cons

Nithing

Best software I've ever used. Saves so much time.

Speed & efficency It has even saved us accountancy fees and our accountant also has a login for Veeqo and downloads our sales straight into his accounting software.

Pros

We switched to Veeqo in May 2017 and before Veeqo integration we were processing upwards of 20 orders a day manually. This software has saved us over 2 hours a day and that time has been used to grow the business. We have additionally set up a online business account with Royal Mail that we also manage through Veeqo having us additional time and money on sending customer orders.