GanttPRO Logo
GanttPRO

Online Gantt chart software for project management

visit website

GanttPRO Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.36/10

See full reviews by rating

Overall I think this software gives a good chance to everyone that wants to plan or manage a project to learn to do it fast and effective. I would recommend it to everyone.
I really love the support of ganttpro.com. They're happy to help and take your concerns serioulsy.
It is very user friendly, has great sharing features and it creates an appealing chart.
I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid.
Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.
After copying sometimes it places it in weird spot and you need to do a re-shuffle of tasks.

GanttPRO users...

+ 1

monday.com

Smartsheet-logocaret

Smartsheet

How would you rate GanttPRO?

The best project management software I've tried ever

It was very useful for coordinating projects and keeping up-to-date control. It also facilitated the presentation and reporting of progress with the Board.

Pros

The program's interface is very intuitive, easy to use. The options that it manages are complete and contains everything necessary for a project management at all levels

Cons

It would be convenient for you to handle individual monthly subscriptions and not just annual

Jose, we are so glad that you are satisfied with GanttPRO! Have a good day!

Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!

As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

Pros

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute. Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

Jeremy, thank you for such a profound review. We are happy that GanttPRO gives you so many ways to improve your project management. Also, we always work on the speed of load time so that you will not experience any issues with your work. It's good to hear that it didn't cause you any inconvenience.

Great tool for timlines

Pros

As a project manager, I have difficulty putting all of my timelines in one place, but also making it readable by stakeholders in the project and owners of tasks. GANTTPRO solves all of these problems. It's simple user interface allows for quick learning for project managers but also easily readable for others. I like that it has a public URL, to share with non-users, and also an export feature. This allows it to be easily shared without having to invite someone to use the software.

Cons

I struggle to put anything here, as it has been quality software for me. But, if an integration with JIRA would be incorporated, not just an import feature, that would be great.

Charles, thanks for the review! We would like to inform you that we have integration with JIRA. Also, we are considering to launch other integrations. Which one would you like to see in GanttPRO? If you need help, please, contact us at support@ganttpro.com or via live chat on our site and we will answer all your questions. Have a nice day!

La mejor aplicación para administar un proyecto

Pros

Es la mejor y mas completa herramienta para administrar un proyecto, cuenta con las herramientas precisas que se necesitan, creo que el uso OnLine es su punto mas fuerte, y una gran diferencia con MS Project, además es muy intuitiva y facil de usa, con el tablero kanban se puede gestionar facilmente las actividades, ademas no se complica con configuraciones dificiles, si no que te entrega facilmente lo que necesitas, tal como el agregamiento de recursos y su valor.

Cons

Creo que deben sumas mas reportes, como la curva S

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Felipe, thank you for such a positive review. We are working to make our reports better, so stay tuned :)

Gantt Pro is fantastic

My overall experience was 10/10, a grade A experience, as you can see, I only had pros and no real cons. It does exactly what I wanted it to, and very well, as I said in the pros, the customization in terms of colors and shapes of tasks, the export function is great should I want an image of my chart, which I've used on several occasions. Whenever I create a chart using GanttPro, it always ends up being a good project, due to GanttPro doing it's best to make sure I stay on schedule, I really loved my experience.

Pros

I mostly used this product to create Gantt charts, which is really does a fantastic job at. Between the different customization of colors, shapes and task types, and as well as exporting to PDF/ XML/ Excel/ PNG features, which come in handy, should you want to work outside of GanttPro's system with other team members. I also loved the way it tracks your progress really well, making sure, I'm always on schedule when it comes to finishing my projects on time. TL;DR if you need to create a Gantt Chart, look no further because you've arrived at your destination.I really don't have much bad to say about this great project. It really just feels smooth and professional.

Cons

I can't say that there was much about Gantt I didn't like, everything was great and it worked just as I expected it to and how I wanted it to.

good!!!

Pros

I really like this software! She is the most orderly there, the easiest to understand and arranges for me the best project I could ask for! I am a biomedical engineering student so it is very important to me a good software for managing the project. I found this software to be the most excellent of all the other software. Also the matter of downloading the schedule to the most tidy computer I found out of all the other software. Plus, the design in the software is perfect! Very nice and boring design. I also see that it is also very suitable for managing large company projects, easy to add employees and share tasks for everyone. For everyone to use.

Cons

nothing .This software just isn't missing anything !!! It is perfect software and has no drawbacks to it. I will continue to use it for a long time

Matan, thank you so much for such a warm feedback! We are happy that GanttPRO simplified your work in projects.

Intuitive and user-friendly Tool

I am currently using GannttPRO to plan my master's thesis. I use is mainly for project planning and Milestone-tracking.

Pros

Features that i really liked : Project planning - Milestone Tracking - The german Translation is very good. GanttPRO is a well-designed and easy-to-use tool. cIt is very well designed, user-friendly and intuitive. It has custom fields for tasks, board view, critical path feature, and has a Strong Focus on Gantt charts. I am using the german version, and I find the translation quite impressive. The fact that I can access and use the software on all my devices is simply tremendous. One of my main selection criteria for project management Software is how long I need to use the Tool productively. GanntPRO is straight to the point. As a student engineer, that's what I need—no beating around the bush.

Cons

Nothing for now. The Tool exceeds my expectations.

Great Gantt Chart Tool Overall

GANTTPRO is a very easy tool for anyone to pick up and start with. Setting up a new project was very straightforward. GANTTPRO is definitely comparable to the top Gantt chart offerings in the market. If you’re looking to try out an alternative software, GANTTPRO will not let you down.

Pros

GANTTPRO has a very nice interface, and allows more than enough customisation options. Not only that, the user experience is also highly intuitive. For example, adding a new subproject is easy, you can easily drag it to the right position after creating it. This has helped in my university assignment so much.

Cons

There is not much to complain, except I wish GANTTPRO offers monthly subscriptions for student users like myself. They pricing options are currently limited to annual billing. Apart from that, the free trial version is also forcing users to have watermark on the background of each export.

Gantt PRO - Easy and critical to sucess

My experience is very good, easy to use, good features and price/quality is amazing.

Pros

This software allows companies to easily manage their project and ensure success among projects and programs. User friendly and easy to start using.

Cons

The customer service can improve, it took some time to receive reliable information regarding a new feature the company launched.

Keeps me on track

I've come across GanttPRO when looking for a software to keep me on track for my thesis project and so far it has great! It's easy to use and has great tools all in one place.

Pros

It's super easy to use (drag and drop tasks into the order you need them) and I love the fact that tasks can be color-coded. Another nifty feature is the ability to create links between tasks and thus create a sequence that automatically gets adjusted if a previous task is changed. One other benefit is the option to create a public link to share the chart with someone else — this has come in very handy when discussing my progress with my thesis adviser (without having to sign up for an account).

Cons

I wish some other features could be deactivated, for example, I have no collaborators for a certain project, therefore there is no need to assign the task to someone — the should automatically be assigned to the project owner in this case.

A tool to help with the overwhelm

Pros

I was hired to replace a research coordinator at my university. The project was at its start-up phase and multiple tasks and milestones were running in parallel. I knew what a Gantt chart was, but was looking for a friendly interface that would just let me dive in. I tried LucidChart. I tried Microsoft Project. They worked, but I found myself needing to stop and figure out how to do what I wanted to do with my chart. GanttPRO is by far the easiest interface because it does "one" thing: Gantt charts, and it does it extremely well.

Cons

There isn't a button to pop out the chart in a separate window. Given that it works on browers, working on the chart itself and working with the table version of the chart simultaneously is difficult if you don't open a new instance in a separate window. I usually place the table in its own separate monitor and then the chart in the other. You can do it but it's not that easy to figure out. I wish there were a button to pop it out into another window (ala gmail). Another suggestion, if you can even do this on a browser, is to be able to multiple select a range of tasks that would be copied and pasted. You can do this now, but it's either a single task or the entire subtask list.

Interesting Application

My experience using this program has been very positive. It is a very useful tool for developing a project with small tasks and very easy to modify.

Pros

I was asked by the institute to do a GANTT diagram and I didn't know which program to do it with. I did a lot of research on the Internet and I found this one. The truth that it was very useful to register myself and there were the instructions at all times. Once inside the application there is an instructor who helps you to take the first steps, but it is seen immediately and very clear. There is a main bar on the left that places all tasks with the date to be done and the end. Any time you want these tasks to be modified and linked to the next one.

Cons

I just didn't like this software is that the test version is so short.

Paula, we are glad GanttPRO significantly simplified your study process. Have a good day!

Been using it for almost a year

I've been using it for almost a year. It has allowed me to define my personal and (to be) professional plans. It is a great tool

Pros

It's clean, intuitive, does not require a long learning curve. I am able to see man tasks, sub-tasks. And it's beautiful :)

Cons

For now, everything seems just as I wanted it

Monica, thank you so much for the positive review!

Fits my needs perfectly

Pros

what i liked the most is the simplicity, this software is user friendly and provide you what you need without spending so much time trying to understand it.

Cons

exporting the results can be tricky and the diagrams are not that clear

Forma fácil de organizar projetos do iniciante ao avançado

Tenho utilizado o Ganttpro por volta de um ano, fiz uma pesquisa completa de softwares no mercado que auxiliassem a gerência de projetos. O Ganttpro me pareceu o mais adequado e tem cumprido com as minhas expectativas. De forma intuitiva é possível organizar tarefas, incluir custos envolvidos, hierarquizar as tarefas antecessoras e predecessoras, além de em caso de equipe poder alocar cada colaborador na tarefa em específico, fazendo a gerência completa do projeto. O meu ramo é de Engenharia Civil, consegui montar a partir do zero um cronograma de atividades, com a linha de base inicial, e ir atualizando ao longo do projeto. A visualização pode ser feita tanto em gráfico de Gantt ou em Kanban, o que facilita no caso de pessoas que não estão familiarizados com esse tipo de plataforma.

Pros

O Ganttpro é intuitivo, fácil de usar, possui ferramentas importantes para a gerência de projetos e está completamente na nuvem.

Cons

Pode melhorar a usabilidade em telas touch

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Es genial leer una respuesta tan positiva. Disfruta de la planificacion con GanttPRO.

Best option for a Gantt Chart

Overall experience is great. I am using GanttPRO for a University project, as all other programs were with too complicated to use, or didn't look attractive for me. I am glad that i have found this website, which allowed to create chart very quickly, without any problems and beautifully looking.

Pros

I believe that Gantt Pro is the best option, when choosing a program for a Gantt Chart. First of all, it is aesthetically pleasant, unlike most programs available. It has nice color and smooth shapes. It is extremely easy to use, even someone without experience can easily navigate. For example, creating dependencies - it can be just dragged. Also it is simple to find how to add special things, like lag. Even though mostly everything can be done without opening task settings, all missing elements or corrections can be done there. Additionally, It is great that if there are people that are not registered, still can be added by names and be inserted into the chart. Another plus, even with a free trial it is possible to download your chart (everything can be visible despite watermarks).

Cons

During my experience i haven't found any drawbacks

Ksenia, thanks for such a positive review. We are glad that GanttPRO helped you in the studying process.

Best project management tool for small teams

Pros

For small teams, GanttPro is the best project management program since it is user-friendly and packed with capabilities.

Cons

Don't anticipate customisable reports or dashboards.

Finally a Gantt Chart Software worth using!

Pros

Viewing and exporting feature are super helpful when you need to share the info with someone outside of your organization. The ability to share charts and organize users for specific access and control is very helpful.

Cons

When you print the charts to paper, the indented levels of milestones and tasks are all left aligned and it makes it difficult to distinguish the milestones.

Unfortunately, we do have that bug with printing. But we work on improving it. Thank you for your review, Eric. Please, stay tuned and you will see how GanttPRO is changing for better!

Half year of project saving and agility for a very few fees

time saving and fast planing results sharable for all stakeholders and DevTeam

Pros

Easy start without preparation and weighty installation, without any spends of it resource! All online and shareable for the whole team and customer! Integration with Jira software makes project planning and task tracking affordable. I can run project and estimate future of all features, not only in the small window of sprint dashboard.

Cons

it is not easy to talk about issues of a great product, but I would be nice to introduce more keyboard hotkeys support.

Thank you, Ivan, for your helpful feedback. If you need to get help with keyboard hotkeys, please, chat with our customer service agent on ganttpro.com for more details.

Fácil de usar y tiene muchas opciones para realizar seguimiento a actividades

Estaba buscando plantillas para realizar un Gantt para un proyecto en mi universidad, y me encontré con este software. nunca había trabajado con uno y la verdad este me sorprendió. Es una gran herramienta y me gustan todas sus funciones, definitivamente lo recomiendo.

Pros

Tiene muchas herramientas que hace que sea un software muy completo y me gusta la integración de terceros que tiene, es una gran ventaja. También la personalización de casi todo hasta en el momento de exportar tienes opciones de que información quieres que aparezca.

Cons

No le veo muchos contras hasta donde lo eh usado, podría ser su precio ya que soy estudiante y no puedo pagar por su suscripción. otra cosa es que seria bueno que agregaran dashboars de los proyectos que tengas para tener una visualización mas fácil cuando tienes mas de 4 proyectos a la vez.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Useful Software

Pros

This software is one of the most valuable software I've faced in the fields of project management, it provides a bunch of utilities that help you manage your project in a better way, As a student, this software helps me in a lot. The thing that I liked the most about this software is keeping versions/snapshots of the modifications in the cloud so that you can undo some changes. The Overall experience is great.

Cons

The thing that I like the leat about this software is the format of the report.

Anas, we are glad GanttPRO helps you in your studying process. Thanks for the review. Stay tuned!

My GANTTPRO Review

The team was having issues with the planning, in construction activities. So i try to solve them with GANTT PRO and it worked. This Gantt Chart Planner permits to make a full planning with sliding tasks and attachments, so that you can make your planning slide in function of the changes of other societies. It also shows you the employees occupation so that you don't let a person without activity for a day. It's also a good way to implicate all the workers in the planning making, because all of them can see it online and adjust it in function of the real advancement of tasks. Finally, the simplicity of the software and all the options you can apply is his real advantage.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the simple design of his gantt chart.

Cons

A little improvement i can tell is to make a resources planner with the associated tasks and their names, to allow each employee to know their daily tasks.

Good software. Easy to understand and easy to use.

Pros

I liked that the software was user friendly and easy to navigate. Within 10 minutes I knew how the software works and I created a good solid project plan in no time. Its very easy to create dependencies between tasks as well as to create subtasks. I like that you can import existing project plans as well as you can use software's templates as basis for your plan. You can also export your plan as pdf or image but you need to pay subscription fee for this. You can give access to multiple users which is very useful.

Cons

There was one thing in particular that I didnt like, when you're creating dependencies your tasks get linked. However I wish I could adjust the shape of the arrow in order to make it more visually pleasing. I found this an issue when I was adding in many dependencies and there were lines everywhere and not necessary shown in the easiest way to understand them. I know in MS Visio you can adjust this so it would be useful to introduce this feature here as well.

Finally, the best timeline app which I am looking for

I was looking for a good timeline app to plan all my projects and attach tasks to them. Gantt pro gives it all.

Pros

The timelines are well developed. The features which I like the most are the progress which is shown on the gantt bar and liking the tasks together. The ability to create sub projects and then tasks inside that sub project is a plus. I really like the organization of the projects with two views and also the workload section in the bottom.

Cons

The user interface can be a bit more friendly. But, overall, its a great tool.

Selected among several similar options

It has been a good experience, the product definitely delivers and it's by far the most affordable option

Pros

I have just started using it after reviewing several other options that required to purchase licences for multiple other uses, which in my case I didn't need. GanttPro does allow to get a licence for a single user which makes it a far accessible option

Cons

I think it still lacks some options such as being able to see your tasks in other arrangements different than status and some other reports.