My PT Hub Reviews

4.63/5 (1,965 reviews)

James Lambert

Trial complete, and it was a no brainer to sign up

Reviewed 2019-10-14

Pros
It was a no brainer to sign up as the trial is throough and allows you access to all the features. Allowing you plenty of time to setup clients/new and existing to give feedback and compare to previously used apps. Interface usability for clients is simple and straight forward with good video explanations on getting started at the beginning and you are even able to record and upload your own for a more personalised touch. Workout interface is practical and includes built in timer for in-between sets. Auto calculator for macros and calories is helpful. Pre made plans are great and very useful for editing to personalise for clients.

Cons
Doesn't have a priority list to potential clients which need more attention. I have also had clients complete workouts but no notification come through. (This could be down to human error)

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for your review, James it is great to hear it was a no brainer for you!

If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :)

Oh just one more thing, tomorrow we reveal to the world some very exciting news, the following link will allow you to be one of the first to see what this is.

Dana Flanigan

love MY Pt Hub

Reviewed 2018-12-03

My overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Pros
Loves: Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients. i love that i have so many options to help all my clients. i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING! i love the how you can track, before and after photo features! I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors. i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)

Cons
It be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again. (would love to have more Marketing info)

Response from My PT Hub

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :)

We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place!

My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area.

If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal.

Tatiyana Woods

Great Features for a Decent Price

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Their customer service is VERY quick and 99% effective. They will work with you to figure out your issue and I love that about their company. The features are AWESOME though they could use some improvements on functionality to improve the user experience. The features come often which is sometimes an issue when they haven't fixed other concerns but it's awesome to know they're keeping up with current needs in the fitness industry. I've used other training software and this is still my favorite!

Pros
The features far outweigh competition: Trainerize, NASM Edge, etc. Unlike the others, you can fully run your business from this one program without having to supplement with other software. This makes it easy for trainers who barely have time to work in one program, let alone 5. Their support team is AWESOME. Even with my most difficult of issues, they've been very happy and quick to help. That alone is worth choosing them over others.

Cons
The software is good. A few minor issues with the user experience on the trainer and client portals by having to do a LOT of clicking to get some simple tasks done but nothing too drastic to complain about. I have also had the issue with the app closing out on me and clients while recording workouts but not often. My issue, however, was that I've been a customer for a couple of years and renewal time was...interesting. In short, their upgrades aren't quite "add-ons" and instead create a brand new agreement at the current full rate, up front. I hope they find a way to make going from one tier to another a prorated "add-on" rather than a prorated "new agreement." For the time being, they did assist me with this process, though and I am happy with the outcome.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Tatiyana, firstly thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub!

It is great to hear that all the features outweigh other personal training apps and we thank you very much for saying our support team is awesome, I will be sure to pass on the message! :)

If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests!

Justin Bowers

Imperfectly perfect for my business

Reviewed 2018-10-16

It allows those who didn't have access to me to now have my programs in their hands. Their workout and schedule platform and the way it's set to sell packages is amazing, as I've sold several programs through the app for online training. The video library and exercise descriptions are barnone above the rest.

Pros
With other software like Trainerize, which is lacking in features, as well as MindBody, which charges way too much for their price tiers [I'm a one man operation. Can't justify their prices which are tiered toward entire gyms with members. PtHub isn't perfect. The exercise library is redundant, but they do allow you the option to tweak to your needs. I've asked the last two years to implement a caloric needs calculator [which is a simple code job] to no avail. That's the only issue I have, which would make it much more easy for my clients. The ability to add files to "schedules" doesn't work, as most clients never can access the file, as it doesn't show up in their "my files" section. Not user friendly in the least, from both ends. Although the client UI has improved drastically since. However, this app and software is the best bang for your buck on the market. I probably will switch after my final renewal as my business grows, to a better platform which hopefully has a more user friendly interface for my customers. That being said, implementing sessions, workouts, nutrition plans, etc. is easy. The clients love, like or tolerate the app. Nobody hates it. I give it 5 stars because it's the best price for my needs at the moment, and I'd recommend it over all other software options because of all the features you get for the pricing.

Cons
Cons listed in the above section, but there are software glitches throughout the app from the trainer side. Clients' workouts just disappear after they log them. The app crashes randomly on their end.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Justin, firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review!

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :)

When you add a files to a schedule, this will not show on the clients file section, this will just appear on the schedule on the day for the clients to download. My PT Hub will be making some very large changes over the coming months which may really benefit you as a trainer and your business.

We will be sure to keep you posted on any updates that become available.

Please also remember that if you need any help or would like to discuss any of these issues you are having, please do book an appointment to speak to one of our team!

Vanessa Duncan

Best app so far

Reviewed 2018-09-09

Other than that the app is brilliant and the best Ive used so far. Overall I think it is easy to use once your browse around once or twice. I would like to see the cons get fixed and then I would give it a 10 out of 10

Pros
It is the best app i've used so far. Theres just a few things that could help improve this. 1. I love that you can have your own logo/branded app. Its a same you can't search for the brand name on apple store though 2. Theres many set nutrition plans and workouts, even though I haven't used any, i think this is good 3. You can sync your calendar so that booking come up on your phone calendar 4. email notifications for each booking or change of booking. 5. Instant messages are there 6. clients can log there food/food diary

Cons
1. before they upgraded, when you entered the amount of weight and reps it would duplicate automatically when you press another set. Now you have to enter the whole thing each time. You want to do as little as possible while you're with your client. 2. You already pay so much for the app and they still take a fee if clients purchase a package (sessions) using the app. I lose a wapping £30+ when my clients get a package 3. The notifications are coming up on my clients app but they aren't seeing anything when they click into notification. Its always empty 4.Doesnt work with apple watch 5. Cant add notes while in a session. Only when the session is complete 6. Sometimes the whole session disappears while mid through the session. So you have to log the whole thing again. This has only happen a few times. But is extremely annoying when it does happen.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Vanessa,

Firstly, I would just like to say thank you for writing a in depth review on My PT Hub and that we are the best personal training app you have used!

When you enter a weight and reps to an exercise, it will then populate when you add another set so you do not have to write it out again. A percentage is taken from each payment, this is what is charged by the bank, however, we are hoping this will be reduced! We currently do not integrate with Apple watch but this is something we will be looking into in the future :)

My PT Hub will be making a lot of changes in the near future, so if you keep your eyes peeled, we will be sure to keep you updated.

If you need any help at all, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help, Vanessa :)

Grady Poole

Progressing nicely!

Reviewed 2018-08-29

It's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.

Pros
It has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.

Cons
It's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android Google Play Store. This is a big one where I Phone customers are concerned. Just doesn't look as professional. Really hoping they can get that worked out. Other than that the default of kilos vs lb's is an issue I thought would've been remedied by now. I understand that it's a product native to the UK, but using it in the US it's a pain. I'm no programmer, but it seems like giving the option to have the default be switched to one or the other would be a relatively easy feature to add.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Grady.

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review!

As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have!

My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)

Pete Bodley-Scott

Feature rich product with excellent customer service

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Business Problems Solved 1. Significantly reduces time spent administering my client community 2. Accurate management of financial data 3. Packages ensure all clients are prepaying only so reduces time spending chasing debtors Benefits 1. Improved service levels to clients 2. Increased profile of my business with my branded App on Apple and Google Play 3. Easier management and communication as everything can now be managed in a single place instead of a combination of Mircosoft Excel, Email and WhatsApp.

Pros
1. Significantly reduces time spent scheduling and billing clients Personal Training sessions, so I can spend my time in front of clients providing billable services. 2. It simplifies my Boot Camp class scheduling, booking and class signing in process so that my clients can now self serve with booking and canceling their bookings. 3. The Packages ensure that clients have to purchase their boot camp classes in advance, so that I am not spending time chasing those who have not paid. The financial reporting also enables me to keep a step ahead of the game with cash flow.

Cons
It's a minor one it's more a problem of my own making. I reward my boot camp customers with a '50 Club t-shirt' after they have attended 50 boot camp classes. Unfortunately there is no way of importing historical attendance data (apart from adding to individual clients notes field), so it is now a bit harder to record total attendance after MyPTHub has gone live for my boot camp community of circa 200 boot campers. I have addressed this by informing my boot camp clients how many boot camps they have attended up until the date of MyPTHub go live and it is now their responsibility to inform me when they get to 50 boot camps. Not ideal at a customer service level, but it works and it also reduces my admin time as I now give my boot camp clients the responsibility for keeping score of attendance.

Response from My PT Hub

Well firstly, Pete, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review.

I am glad to hear that is has solved a number of business problems, that is exactly what we want to achieve for a all personal trainers and their businesses :)

Reid Polak

Keep your eyes on My PT Hub!

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Great ! Innovative and I'm looking forward to the company growing and making new updates!

Pros
- EASE OF USE : Once you've spent bit of time playing it becomes so easy to use and enjoyable. - PAYMENTS: Payments can come into your account on the Daily! Weekly or Monthly & its super easy for your clients to input there details.... just send or txt them the share link to your program and your done! - DESIGN: Super simple to navigate around on the laptop and the phone app looks even neater, my business colours integrate into the website & app so thats great also. - SUPPORT & CUSTOMER CARE: Any time I've FB messaged My PT Hub they have got back to me within a couple hours and you are speaking to a real person. - CUSTOMIZATION: I noticed there was an exercise thats not in the list that already comes with the software and adding your own custom exercise is super easy, Name it, Film It, Upload and add the exercise description. DONE (it was Frog Pumps by the way). Obviously add your own logo & can add your own business logo colours to the website and custom app. You can custom a lot of things on here.

Cons
- The website takes a little while to load at times... bit slow on occasions. - Making a schedule can take some times be a bit time consuming, when you upload assign your own workout to set day it takes a while sometimes. - Typing in a exercise name can sometimes show nothing i.e when I type "Treadmill" it won't come up but when i type "Trea" it would pick up treadmill when selecting and exercise.... just something that I noticed when making workouts. Im sure it can be an easy fix.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Reid.

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review on My PT Hub!

My PT Hub uses AWS servers which the likes of Amazon and Netflix use, so there should be no issues with speed when using the web browser. What you can do when you are wanting to create your own schedule, you can chose a schedule from our 'Find a Plan' section then you can simply edit the plans we have created for you to use :)

If you have any issues or questions please do pop our support team an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you!

Cav Finch

Brilliant product

Reviewed 2018-09-12

My overall business relies on My PT Hub. That is how valuable an asset it is. With the addition of a few extra features, it could be perfect!

Pros
My favorite thing about the product is the ease of use for the client. The software looks very smart and has a lot of features. Being able to customize the app to suit your own branding is a big plus. I have trailed most of the competitors and this is the best by far as well as the cheapest. Win win!

Cons
There are a few areas I'd like to see improved in the software. I'd like more customization in the fields when programming. It's great being able to change sets and reps etc but I'd love to be able to add custom fields where I can add whatever metric I like. I often track RPE scale so having a section where the client can put in their RPE, for example, would be great. There are other things I track to so leaving extra sections as customizable would be great. Another massive feature for me would be an area for clients to fill in a check-in form. I know the software has forms but it would be great if the same form could be filled in numerous times with the data being stored. Having seperate check-in forms for each week just leaves the overall form list cluttered.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Cav,

Firstly, thank you for your taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub!

We have recently updated the workouts section where you can now have RPE! I have added a link which will show you all about our new features :)

If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check out all our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise feature requests.

Craig Armstrong

Great software for PTs

Reviewed 2019-10-21

So far with my limited time using this app, I have found it to cover everything I require.

Pros
This program allows me to easily set up training programs for clients and monitor their progress. Keeping them accountable for their workouts is easier and it's very simple to track progression and even communicate with clients via the app.

Cons
The interface has taken a bit of getting used to but once you know where everything is, it's not a problem.

Response from My PT Hub

We like to think we're the best software for PT's!

Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3

If you ever need anything, Craig, please do let me know at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Anthony Mottley

Overall Review - My PT Hub

Reviewed 2019-03-31

My original problems was spending a large portion of my weekend writing programs for the week ahead. Using this app has helped me massively although I still write out bespoke programs from time to time depending on conditions of my clients. The nutrition plans do help to guide clients to the write course of eating healthy so I'm grateful for that.

Pros
I like the way that there are videos which I can show my client or they can use on their own to give them a btetter training experience. I like the progression of the programmes.

Cons
I have problems trying to set up a working schedule which is why i'm using a different app to book my clients in. There needs to be more varied nutrition plans as people are all sizes. Tracking of nutrition needs to be on par of my fitness pal to make it more appealing. Regular new training plans would be good to keep me stimulated.

Response from My PT Hub

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how ¿

If you book an appointment to speak to one of our team we can talk you through how you can use the calendar to book in your clients!

Under the 'Find a plan' section we have a bunch of different plans which trainers can use, however, you can also create your own templates. I have attached a video link to show you how you can do this on both the nutrition and workouts.

Nice app for Online Coaches

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Pros
I switched to this app from Trainerize because it had some features I liked. I also paid for the app and then found out the itunes store doesn't let you keep the custom icon which I wasn't too happy about. The app itself is smooth and I get positive feedback form clients on the look and ease of use. I like that I can quickly push workouts and nutrition information to their phones immediately.

Cons
When it says "Deactivate" client it really means delete and erase. Some of the wording for it isn't logical. When a client has to miss a month it would be nice to have the actual ability just to deactivate temporarily. I had to rebuild a clients complete profile and nutrition/workouts when they came back. I'm not sure I will be renewing it as Trainerize was more user friendly on the back end and has made upgrades.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have now had to remove the 'Inactive clients' due to the new data protection law.

If a client has been deleted, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too!

Anonymous

Great software, great price.

Reviewed 2018-09-19

I'm able to scale my online training business with My PT Hub. I can handle a lot more clients than I would be able to take on if I was still using email and excel docs. Customer support gets back to me promptly whenever I have any questions. I do like My PT Hub overall, but wish the mobile app did everything that you can do on the web browser. Don't get me wrong, you can do a lot on the app, but there are a couple features that have yet to be added. I don't expect to wait long though, they roll out updates pretty regularly.

Pros
- You get a ton for a low price. - The macro calculator helps when you're updating a large number of client plans. - The new class/event booking feature is very helpful. - They are very open to feedback and suggestions - Always updating

Cons
- App is not as user friendly as it could be - Client Help videos are only available through a web browser and not through the app - Some features, for example: updating height, are only available through the web browser - App doesn't have all the features that the web browser does.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for your in depth review, it is such appreciated!

At the moment, there currently are a few features which are on the web browser and not on the app, but this is something that we would will be looking to changed in the near future to ensure that everything can be done from the app :)

If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :)

Simon West

Awesome app!

Reviewed 2019-10-31

On-point and super easy to use. I started with a phone call that I booked in with their customer support.

Pros
This product has transformed my business. I recently also purchased their Masterclass series and have been able to start implementing this into my business funnel! The new app design is awesome too!

Cons
Not a lot. It's great, thank you! I guess it did take me an afternoon to set my account up, but that was mainly because I used spreadsheets. However I did download their find a plan's from the marketplace, that got me off the ground.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for your review, Simon!

Shawn Reid - (NFPT-CPT)

MYPTHUB

Reviewed 2018-08-03

We are solving issues with customers that travel and cant make it into the gym to work with us due to work, MYPTHUB allows us to train, motivate and keep focus for our clients on the go. We have found that many clients have had issues with many other software due to lack of direction but with MYPTHUB the directions are laid out so well that before we can assist with a question on how to, the customer is able to find a video that helps them find the answer. Try MYPTHUB and you find that no other compares.

Pros
What can I say , I have been with MYPTHUB since the beginning it seems and I love the way they stay ahead of the times and technology, plus they care about the customers and take care of you any way they can... I love everything about the services they offer as it is way ahead of any other personal trainer software. You def will love this product for all the needs of your fitness business and all our clients love it almost as much as we do, the features and ease is top notch!!

Cons
Honestly with how fast they adjust and build up the program to fit the needs of the user, I cant say that I have any cons at this time.

Alexander C. K. Bouraad

MY PT HUB - The Best Software For Inspiring Personal Trainers

Reviewed 2019-05-08

It has made my business much more efficient and effective. I only have to use 1 app to track everything now and store client documents, instead of using 5 or 6 different programs or apps to track everything and store documents. It has made my life and business all that much simpler.

Pros
Easy to track workouts for all of your clients and the client can see it as well which allows for great two-way communication from both the Trainer and the Client. On top of that, the client can even track their diet intake and documentation can be uploaded to the clients account on the app such as the Agreement they signed with me (the Trainer) or what their current weightlifting maxes are! MY PT HUB is a one-stop-shop for all you need, for the Trainer and the Client both.

Cons
There's currently no way, no function, in MY PT HUB to auto-calculate how much more weight the client is lifting today compared to 1 month ago. If you want to see how much a client has progressed since they started working out over the course of a month, how much more weight they can lift, you have to compare the numbers manually and calculate the percentages yourself (such as a 10% increase in strength over the course of a month for example). Hopefully, MY PT HUB will add this functionality in time.

Response from My PT Hub

Firstly, thank you so much for writing an in depth review on My PT Hub, it is greatly appreciated!

It is great to hear that we are all you need for a personal trainer, this is exactly what we are looking to do, make everything easier for you and your business ?

My PT Hub will be going through some big changes in the near future which we think both trainers and clients are going to love!

If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests!

Michael Ketch

Good features

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-09

My overall experience with mypthub is very good and I have been a customer for some time now. I definitely want to continue to use mypthub and for anyone reading this I would strongly recommend using the service it has many benefits including: time saving, scheduling and allowing clients to book their own appointments with access 24/7 to my calendar. Its also great for tracking clients progress.

Pros
I like the features and I like the fact that the mypthub team clearly work hard to update and include new features. The software is generally easy to use and I would say is a must for busy Personal Trainers. It has a lot of uses and it has made my life easier.

Cons
This may be an unfair review based on my ignorance but when using the phone app as a coach not a client I have come across glitches and been unable to do certain things. I have had to use the desktop version to complete these tasks. Again this may be due to user error on my part for not being familiar enough with the software but another issue I have had is multi editing the name of workout plans. By this I mean if I download a workout plan that has 12 weeks in it and want to edit the name I have to edit all 12 weeks individually. I would like to just edit the whole plan with 1 renaming. Also it would be good to have chat available for supporting a quicker resolution time to issues.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Michael,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub it is much appreciated!

My PT Hub is going to be going through a very large change in the coming months so make sure that you keep your eyes peeled on this..

If you ever want to speak to one of our team over the phone, you certainly can book an appointment at a time and day best suited to you :)

I think out team will be able to help you with a certain features on the app which may really help!

Stephen Leach

Bang for the Buck

Reviewed 2018-10-04

It gets rid of all this paper I have. it will increase my productivity by allowing quicker searching and access to clients workouts.

Pros
The versatility and the customer service. It incorporates nutrition planning and exercise in one place. I can create my own forms and pretty much go paperless. My clients probably will not have to use three or four apps but still need at least two. I can train in person, online and hybrid clients. These are just the highlights. I tried out several other platforms with questionable customer service. These guys were on it though, With online chat, youtube videos, and even scheduled phone service.

Cons
Not all inclusive and very little integration with other apps. The biggest thing I was in search of was incorporating heart rate monitoring into the platform. Some other companies do but they are outrageously priced. I can handle my clients uploading screen shots of their graphs for now. Hopefully it is in the near future. It would be great if other apps from popular fitness tracking devices could integrate into PT hub in order to add even more personalized service for motivation to my clients

Response from My PT Hub

My PT Hub want to have all features available for trainers which includes more integration with other softwares, which we will be sure to keep you updated!

If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

Alexander Howearth

Long term Subscriber

Reviewed 2019-10-18

Administration, delivery of programming and growth of my business

Pros
The Client support has been fantastic, I have been using the software for 3+ years from when I first began in the industry, all the way up to now having 8 trainers working for me and all utilising the system.

Cons
Over the three years I have had some issues with the App, however the system has been great.

Response from My PT Hub

This is fantastic to hear, Alex, we will always help whenever we can and I am glad mypthub has been so good to you over the year.

Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3

If you head to our support portal, you will be able to check out our FAQ's, talk to the team or even view one of our live webinars for V3 :)

Elisa Bostock

Review for MY PT HUB

Reviewed 2019-03-08

I am wanting to go more remote with my Personal Training to create more opportunities to help others with their programmes and as a mother its impossible for me to be in 20 places at once! MY PT HUB was exactly what I was looking for in terms of logging everything and creating something visual for people to access wherever they are in the world. Its also nice for clients to see their files and progress and achievements as it massively helps their motivation. Also their customer service was extremely helpful I had assistance from the support team and they solved all the problems I had super promptly. thanks guys!

Pros
The pages look quite sleep - I think less is more with many of these kind of apps and as Personal Trainers our time is money and therefore we require something that is quick and super functional for both PT and client to access and work on.

Cons
Just maybe the notes felt a bit hidden at times

Response from My PT Hub

Firstly Elisa, thank you very much for your review! It is great to hear that MY PT Hub is exactly what you're looking for :)

CAT Burke

Great Features

Reviewed 2019-02-25

My overall experience was good with this software. I was able to track and see when clients had completed workouts. I was able to customize a lot of my workouts and it was easy to assign them to clients and set their workout schedule.

Pros
I liked the amount of features this software has. There are numerous workouts and nutritional information already loaded in the software that are accessible. I love the scheduler to post workouts for my clients. I appreciate the ability to upload my own forms, customize workouts, and add nutrition ideas and information.

Cons
I wasn't able to duplicate a workout and change exercises within a workout. This made things a little more time consuming if I wanted to create a part 2 to a current workout and use the current format but change up the exercises. I would like to be able to upload workouts I have filmed on youtube to correspond with the electronic workout I post for my clients.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for My PT Hub, Cat!

To duplicate a workout simply click on the 3 dots next to the workout and it will give you the option to duplicate then you can simply swap the exercises on that new workout :)

Sian Myers

Review of My PT Hub

Reviewed 2018-09-05

My overall experience is great because I am condensing everything into one place. I love that it can take payments and can sync it with my website, send payment reminders. Its takes the awkwardness out of telling a client that they need to pay again. Also I love that everything links together so its easy to use. The accountability is much higher with clients as well, as I can see when they're logging workouts and how they're progressing.

Pros
This software has a great all round service for my needs and of my clients. I love the fact that you can customise it to make it seem like you have designed the app yourself. Comes across really professional to potential clients

Cons
Interface and usability could be a little better. The navigation around the software its that user friendly and some clients need a lot of help and guidance in using it.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Sian,

Firstly I just want to say thank you for taking your time to write a review!

It is great to hear that you love the fact you can customise the app and that it is professional :)

We have a Youtube channel which has a bunch of videos for both you and your clients can check out to help navigate through the My PT Hub software!

Also, please do pop us an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be happy to answer any of your questions

David Kitchin

Happy long term user / trainer

Reviewed 2018-09-27

I'm predominantly am 1-1 personal train & I love using the app to help my clients with their workouts on other days. I can often still sell programs to people that don't train with me regularly. It also has helped my with my semi-private training, I can have multiple clients training all at once following a totally personalised program for them.

Pros
I like that I can add in many custom exercises. I never have to worry about anyone being shown the wrong exercise. The workouts are easy for my clients to follow & log in the weight & reps etc that they used. MY PT Hub has also constantly updated & improved it's functions so it's always getting better too.

Cons
I wish I had a way to have clients workouts progressions of weight / reps planned in. This might be a feature of the platinum package which I haven't had.

Response from My PT Hub

Firstly, we would like to say thank you for your in depth review of My PT Hub :)

We have a feature called the 'Scheduler' where you can schedule your clients workouts and put in their progressions workouts also, the following link will show you all about it:

Anonymous

Like the one stop shop idea

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-08-31

Client was initially impressed with the professionalism that it had when she first started... some glitches have since stopped me from using it... as she had commented about these glitches. On an overall concept, I like the idea of the software. I will persist for another few months to get the full version now that I have upgraded again....

Pros
Like that all aspects of my business with training a client can be in one software. communicating, programs, forms, payment plans.

Cons
Thought I was paying for the full software, but it keeps changing and having to purchase more. Would like to know that I have all of the features and then I'd be able to use them all without limitations each time I look at the various options. Embarrassed with the software sends out a message to a client that their schedule for a session at an odd time. been told it's the time zones and that the software was upgraded which caused it. Hate telling clients that it's a software issue.... I look lame and unprofessional. Initially I believe I had purchased the whole software (full version), but the nutrition appeared to be very limited.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for your review!

We have released some powerful new features such as group bookings and classes so that your clients can book themselves in. My PT Hub is by far the most affordable personal training software on the market and in the near future you will see some more changes :)

In regards to the calendar, if you are having any issues, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we can always look into this for you!

My PT Hub has the world largest verified nutrition database which you can create nutrition plans to assign to your client, they can log their food items by searching or using the barcode scanner.

Great Software

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Overall this software has been amazing. It is easy for my clients and I to navigate through. If I ever come across any issues customer service is always quick to respond.

Pros
I like all the features this software has. I use this software for my clients and it is easy to navigate through. The customer service for this is also amazing. My absolute favorite thing is that once you purchase a subscription, they can customize the app to your logo.

Cons
I didn't like that once you "deactivate" a client, it deletes them. It really is time consuming when my client comes back to train with me and I have to start them over. All of their previous information is gone. There should be a way to reactive them without having to restart them.

Response from My PT Hub

If you 'Deactivate' a client, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too and we can do this for them and it will recover all of their information :)

We are gad to see that you like all the features of My PT Hub, there will be more to come!