My PT Hub Reviews

My PT Hub

The Perfect Software For Coaches and Personal Trainers

My PT Hub

Review Summary

Pros

Offers ease of use for my clients and truly delivers in all aspect of my business. Great software to work for any Fitness Professional who is looking to simplify as well as improve their business.

Maurice J.

Tutorial videos for clients who are new the gym is awesome. Super reasonably priced, easy to navigate, great programs.

Anna N.

Allows a great deal of customisation which is great for me as a trainer as I tend to prescribe a lot of out of the box exercises that aren't typically seen in a strength program.

jordan r.

Cons

I hate hate hate, how unorganized this company is, they straight up lost my customers payment and then told me that I will just have to wait around to see when the funds deposit.

Aaron A.

The move to V3 is what is the big failure here. The lack of transparency on what will happen with V2 has led me to decide to leave them and not use their service again.

Heru A.

It’s a little confusing to use ... lots of choices but unsure how to use them all.

Wendy N.

1,573

2,296 reviews

Imperfectly perfect for my business

It allows those who didn't have access to me to now have my programs in their hands. Their workout and schedule platform and the way it's set to sell packages is amazing, as I've sold several programs through the app for online training. The video library and exercise descriptions are barnone above the rest.

Pros

With other software like Trainerize, which is lacking in features, as well as MindBody, which charges way too much for their price tiers [I'm a one man operation. Can't justify their prices which are tiered toward entire gyms with members. PtHub isn't perfect. The exercise library is redundant, but they do allow you the option to tweak to your needs. I've asked the last two years to implement a caloric...

Cons

Cons listed in the above section, but there are software glitches throughout the app from the trainer side. Clients' workouts just disappear after they log them. The app crashes randomly on their end.

Hey Justin, firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ When you add a files to a schedule, this will not...

Free Trail

The customer Service has been excellent despite the time difference and brought ease to me making this decision to join My PT Hub for the annual purchase. I feel that if I don't know what to do they will be able to guide me through and help me use My PT Hub efficiently and effectively.

Pros

I like the feature of being able to video my classes and have them be viewable in chat or as a custom exercise for my clients, and be longer than 5 mins in duration. I like the Programs feature and Packages feature- which I will be learning in the weeks and months ahead here as I set up my own space. I like the look of My PT Hub its clean and modern and the workouts are clear and easy to follow for my clients. I am still getting used to everything but I am also excited to make it my own and customize it with a Logo so that it can become the main place my clients can get there workouts, health info, nutrition logging, classes etc.

Cons

There are some kinks with creating workouts like when you hit save it goes back to the heading title rather than staying in the workout your creating to give you the option to leave if your done or keep making changes or additions, this can be a bit time consuming. The Exercises are limited despite them saying they have over 7500 exercises, I am not sure I believe that. There are a lot of doubles, triples, quadruples etc of of the same exercise in the listing of exercises to choose from. There is no welcome email to new clients to My PT Hub, or option to create a welcome email or video- a must have in updates needed in the future.

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Lisa it is much appreciated! If you ever need any help at all, you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us If there is anything you think would improve the software, then please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net. We have some amazing features coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

My PT Hub has amazing marketing

Pros

The apps layout is aesthetically pleasing, there are some cool resources within the marketplace that help trainers learn how to scale their business.

Cons

The workout programmer deletes workouts and rearranges reps, sets etc. The event streaming feature won't allow you to save activities. When you book sessions with clients, the calendar in the app shows the correct date, the email confirmation sent to me was something different and then the email confirmation sent my client was a completely different date. One booking, three dates. When I asked customer service I was passed from rep to rep until they just stopped responding to me. I was told that my-thug doesn't issue refunds, they also don't issue the service that they advertise. If you are looking to automate your business and scale up. Mypthub will make your experience aggravating and will double your workload. Please save your time and money

I am very sorry to see that you would not recommend mypthub to any other trainer! With the workout builder, only if you do not enter a metric it will not save. The event streaming is integrated with other platforms so providing the booking for this so your clients can join in! The only time that the event will show incorrectly on the calendar is if they have input their timezone incorrectly,...

Amazing home games hall

i feel the app might be made tons simpler. i spend longer explaining the way to use the app to my clients than actually coaching them

Pros

Easy to trace workouts for all of your clients and therefore the refore the client can see it also which allows for nice two-way communication from both the Trainer and the Client. On top of that, the client can even track their diet intake and documentation are often uploaded to the clients account on the app like the Agreement they signed with me (the Trainer) or what their current weightlifting maxes are! MY PT HUB may be a one-stop-shop for all you would like , for the Trainer and therefore the Client both

Cons

I hope there are all languages ​​in order to make it easier for users to use the program

Thank you so much for your review, it is great to heat it helps you keep on top of everything and one-stop-shop is exactly what we are looking to give to trainers and business :)

Awesome edition to your business!

Pros

I was in the search for a new app I could use to launch my online training business. Luckily I found My PT Hub! It has everything you could possibly need for an online training business (literally a hub) lol It is also extremely affordable compared to all the other companies currently on the market.

Cons

Getting used to the layout and how to use all the features were overwhelming at fist, but then I found the tutorial videos and it make everything significantly easier!

We love that it is an awesome addition to your business! Thank you so much for your review, Joey. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

BRILLIANT

Pros

I'm still very new to this Software, I was looking for a software that could house the needs that I had and wasn't extortionately priced. I asked the question in a Social Media Group and was inundated with reviews, but for a beginner starting out I did my research and found My PT Hub come up several times, I signed up for a free trial which was so easy and simple to do )we like easy and simple) I...

Cons

Can't comment on cons, as this is where I will play the newbie card :)

Wow, we love your review, Verona and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in-depth review on the software :) If we can ever help you in any way, Verona, please do let our team know and we will be more than happy to do anything we can to help you and your business. I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

OMG so easy to use!

Keeping up with clients and all their workouts and planning meals are super easy. The workout videos are great quality. My clients so far are liking the experience and that is very important to me.

Pros

I love the ease of the platform...you can figure this out without even calling customer service...but the customer service is great! They check on you when you're using the free trial of PT Hub...which is awesome. I have been using 2 different sites...one for nutrition and one for workouts and they BOTH were clunky at best and boring to look at. PT Hub is bright and fun to use.

Cons

So far everything seems great. I don't expect any problems...I used this enough times on my free trial. I didn't find any issues and trust me I was checking. I didn't want to invest in something that I would have to ditch again.

Firtsly, thank you for writing such in-depth review, we really do appreciate it. We love that you love the ease of the platform! We have something amazing coming very soon, Tyronnia, so keep an eye on our socials over the next couple of weeks.

Great Software

Pros

#1 thing was customer support. Everything I need, I am always given feedback and support to help resolve any issues or questions. There is a tremendous amount of pre-made workouts and nutrition plans to send to clients, but the best part is that you can modify them, so this saves a lot of time for creating plans for clients. Also, the events calendar is great and allows a lot of flexibility to create different classes and create different packages for clients to purchase. I would recommend this software to any trainer (studios, gyms, online).

Cons

One thing I don't like is that I have to add in all my current clients profiles for them to have a login. Unless someone buys a package, they cannot create their own profile.

Firtsly, thank you for taking the time in writing an in-depth review on mypthub it is very much appreciated, it's nice to see that there are so many features that you love about mypthub. What you can do, Gabriele, is create a free public package that you can send the link to anyone or put on your social media. This means that when clients click this link they will get the package from you, no card details are required and they will create their own account. The package could be called 'Sign up'.

Wow

SO far, very impressed. Great training videos as well. Thank you

Pros

I recently started Nutrition Coaching, and in less than 2 months woke up with over 20 clients. Business is growing fast and I couldn't keep organized. I found My PT Hub and it is a GAME CHANGER. My clients are impressed, my WIFE is impressed, I'm IMPRESSED. I'm still learning and adding my custom meal plans, but with a few clicks I can assign plans to clients. Best thing is, it keeps me organized and saved me HOURS. WELL DONE My PT Hub.

Cons

Learning curve. Some initial problems with sending clients email activation. Looking forward to the custom app (branding). I don't like the client being able to "google" the software and think it's cookie cutter plans I'm sending. Also, not sure I understand the measurement setup..perhaps a UK thing? I'll discuss with support team

'Wow' is a great start to a review! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Making my life a lot easier

i am new to it so still learning. i will find the time to sit down and go through the video at some stage.i have found staff very helpful with my annoying questions whether that be over the phone or directly chat online. if they dont get back to you online quickly due to work load they will get back to you via email at some stage that day

Pros

easy to set up workouts and allocate them to clients. easy to delete and alter workout as you go along. a wide list of exercises in data base but you can also add you own along with video if needed. looks very professional with clients. i still have a lot to learn but so far so good

Cons

i have being logging workouts during sessions and sometimes when the screen locks on the notebook and i open it back up, the session has reverted back to what was there originally and i have to go back and change info again e.g sets, reps, weight

Making life a lot easier is exactly what we want! Great to hear that you like a lot of the features mypthub has to offers, we have many more to come. If you need any help or what to learn more, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help. If you're ever having any issues, please do also contact our team and we can certainly look into this for you.

Best Option Out There

I love it. It's such a powerful platform.

Pros

I have been using PT Hub for almost 2 years now and I love it. I upgraded to V3 as soon as it launched so I've had a chance to use both platforms for quite a while. Before I switched to PT Hub I had tried a couple other types of training software but this one is by far the best. Just having unlimited clients is worth the cost. It allows me to us PT Hub as a selling feature for my business and lets...

Cons

The lag in the app with V3. At first I thought it was just my tablet but it lags on my phone and my husbands phone.

We absolutely love this, Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are constantly making improvements to mypthub whether that be performance and also new features, so keep your eyes peeled as we have certainly been listening!

Trial complete, and it was a no brainer to sign up

Pros

It was a no brainer to sign up as the trial is throough and allows you access to all the features. Allowing you plenty of time to setup clients/new and existing to give feedback and compare to previously used apps. Interface usability for clients is simple and straight forward with good video explanations on getting started at the beginning and you are even able to record and upload your own for a more personalised touch. Workout interface is practical and includes built in timer for in-between sets. Auto calculator for macros and calories is helpful. Pre made plans are great and very useful for editing to personalise for clients.

Cons

Doesn't have a priority list to potential clients which need more attention. I have also had clients complete workouts but no notification come through. (This could be down to human error)

Thank you for your review, James it is great to hear it was a no brainer for you! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net Oh just one more thing, tomorrow we reveal to the world some very exciting news, the following link will allow you to be one of the first to see what this is. https://www.mypthub.net/special-event

love MY Pt Hub

My overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Pros

Loves: Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients. i love that i have so many options to help all my clients. i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING! i love the how you can track, before and after photo features! I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors. i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)

Cons

It be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again. (would love to have more Marketing info)

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :) We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place! My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Great Features for a Decent Price

Their customer service is VERY quick and 99% effective. They will work with you to figure out your issue and I love that about their company. The features are AWESOME though they could use some improvements on functionality to improve the user experience. The features come often which is sometimes an issue when they haven't fixed other concerns but it's awesome to know they're keeping up with current needs in the fitness industry. I've used other training software and this is still my favorite!

Pros

The features far outweigh competition: Trainerize, NASM Edge, etc. Unlike the others, you can fully run your business from this one program without having to supplement with other software. This makes it easy for trainers who barely have time to work in one program, let alone 5. Their support team is AWESOME. Even with my most difficult of issues, they've been very happy and quick to help. That alone is worth choosing them over others.

Cons

The software is good. A few minor issues with the user experience on the trainer and client portals by having to do a LOT of clicking to get some simple tasks done but nothing too drastic to complain about. I have also had the issue with the app closing out on me and clients while recording workouts but not often. My issue, however, was that I've been a customer for a couple of years and renewal time was...interesting. In short, their upgrades aren't quite "add-ons" and instead create a brand new agreement at the current full rate, up front. I hope they find a way to make going from one tier to another a prorated "add-on" rather than a prorated "new agreement." For the time being, they did assist me with this process, though and I am happy with the outcome.

Hey Tatiyana, firstly thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! It is great to hear that all the features outweigh other personal training apps and we thank you very much for saying our support team is awesome, I will be sure to pass on the message! :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Best app so far

Other than that the app is brilliant and the best Ive used so far. Overall I think it is easy to use once your browse around once or twice. I would like to see the cons get fixed and then I would give it a 10 out of 10

Pros

It is the best app i've used so far. Theres just a few things that could help improve this. 1. I love that you can have your own logo/branded app. Its a same you can't search for the brand name on apple store though 2. Theres many set nutrition plans and workouts, even though I haven't used any, i think this is good 3. You can sync your calendar so that booking come up on your phone calendar 4. email notifications for each booking or change of booking. 5. Instant messages are there 6. clients can log there food/food diary

Cons

1. before they upgraded, when you entered the amount of weight and reps it would duplicate automatically when you press another set. Now you have to enter the whole thing each time. You want to do as little as possible while you're with your client. 2. You already pay so much for the app and they still take a fee if clients purchase a package (sessions) using the app. I lose a wapping £30+ when my...

Hey Vanessa, Firstly, I would just like to say thank you for writing a in depth review on My PT Hub and that we are the best personal training app you have used! When you enter a weight and reps to an exercise, it will then populate when you add another set so you do not have to write it out again. A percentage is taken from each payment, this is what is charged by the bank, however, we are hoping...

Progressing nicely!

It's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.

Pros

It has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.

Cons

It's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android...

Hey Grady. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review! As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have! My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)

Feature rich product with excellent customer service

Business Problems Solved 1. Significantly reduces time spent administering my client community 2. Accurate management of financial data 3. Packages ensure all clients are prepaying only so reduces time spending chasing debtors Benefits 1. Improved service levels to clients 2. Increased profile of my business with my branded App on Apple and Google Play 3. Easier management and communication as everything can now be managed in a single place instead of a combination of Mircosoft Excel, Email and WhatsApp.

Pros

1. Significantly reduces time spent scheduling and billing clients Personal Training sessions, so I can spend my time in front of clients providing billable services. 2. It simplifies my Boot Camp class scheduling, booking and class signing in process so that my clients can now self serve with booking and canceling their bookings. 3. The Packages ensure that clients have to purchase their boot camp classes in advance, so that I am not spending time chasing those who have not paid. The financial reporting also enables me to keep a step ahead of the game with cash flow.

Cons

It's a minor one it's more a problem of my own making. I reward my boot camp customers with a '50 Club t-shirt' after they have attended 50 boot camp classes. Unfortunately there is no way of importing historical attendance data (apart from adding to individual clients notes field), so it is now a bit harder to record total attendance after MyPTHub has gone live for my boot camp community of circa...

Well firstly, Pete, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review. I am glad to hear that is has solved a number of business problems, that is exactly what we want to achieve for a all personal trainers and their businesses :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Keep your eyes on My PT Hub!

Great ! Innovative and I'm looking forward to the company growing and making new updates!

Pros

- EASE OF USE : Once you've spent bit of time playing it becomes so easy to use and enjoyable. - PAYMENTS: Payments can come into your account on the Daily! Weekly or Monthly & its super easy for your clients to input there details.... just send or txt them the share link to your program and your done! - DESIGN: Super simple to navigate around on the laptop and the phone app looks even neater, my business...

Cons

- The website takes a little while to load at times... bit slow on occasions. - Making a schedule can take some times be a bit time consuming, when you upload assign your own workout to set day it takes a while sometimes. - Typing in a exercise name can sometimes show nothing i.e when I type "Treadmill" it won't come up but when i type "Trea" it would pick up treadmill when selecting and exercise.... just something that I noticed when making workouts. Im sure it can be an easy fix.

Hey Reid. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review on My PT Hub! My PT Hub uses AWS servers which the likes of Amazon and Netflix use, so there should be no issues with speed when using the web browser. What you can do when you are wanting to create your own schedule, you can chose a schedule from our 'Find a Plan' section then you can simply edit the plans we have created for you to use :) If you have any issues or questions please do pop our support team an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you!

Brilliant product

My overall business relies on My PT Hub. That is how valuable an asset it is. With the addition of a few extra features, it could be perfect!

Pros

My favorite thing about the product is the ease of use for the client. The software looks very smart and has a lot of features. Being able to customize the app to suit your own branding is a big plus. I have trailed most of the competitors and this is the best by far as well as the cheapest. Win win!

Cons

There are a few areas I'd like to see improved in the software. I'd like more customization in the fields when programming. It's great being able to change sets and reps etc but I'd love to be able to add custom fields where I can add whatever metric I like. I often track RPE scale so having a section where the client can put in their RPE, for example, would be great. There are other things I track to so leaving extra sections as customizable would be great. Another massive feature for me would be an area for clients to fill in a check-in form. I know the software has forms but it would be great if the same form could be filled in numerous times with the data being stored. Having seperate check-in forms for each week just leaves the overall form list cluttered.

Hey Cav, Firstly, thank you for your taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have recently updated the workouts section where you can now have RPE! I have added a link which will show you all about our new features :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=1506s If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check out all our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net/

Long time trainer and first time user

I am solving the problem of being too limited to reach those far from me in other states and countries. I feel with this product I can deliver a better quality of service to my clients by giving them more thorough comprehensive programs and accountability

Pros

I really loved the pre made programs and nutrition plans! Nutrition is my specialty and having that for my clients is huge. I also love the "packages" feature so that i can pre prepare and sell packages

Cons

There was one feature in a different software that almost had me registering under them instead and that was the ability for the client to video themselves doing the physical assessment movements already programmed. There are also some really good exercises not listed in this database just yet such as the Turkish Getup with kettlebell

Firtsly, thank you for your in-depth review, Wendy, it really is much appreciated! We do have lots of per made plans which trainers can use as much as they like. My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise Also, you can use the 'Chat' feature to send any videos to your clients and for them to send back to you!

Great software for PTs

So far with my limited time using this app, I have found it to cover everything I require.

Pros

This program allows me to easily set up training programs for clients and monitor their progress. Keeping them accountable for their workouts is easier and it's very simple to track progression and even communicate with clients via the app.

Cons

The interface has taken a bit of getting used to but once you know where everything is, it's not a problem.

We like to think we're the best software for PT's! Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEOghAJOqI If you ever need anything, Craig, please do let me know at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Overall Review - My PT Hub

My original problems was spending a large portion of my weekend writing programs for the week ahead. Using this app has helped me massively although I still write out bespoke programs from time to time depending on conditions of my clients. The nutrition plans do help to guide clients to the write course of eating healthy so I'm grateful for that.

Pros

I like the way that there are videos which I can show my client or they can use on their own to give them a btetter training experience. I like the progression of the programmes.

Cons

I have problems trying to set up a working schedule which is why i'm using a different app to book my clients in. There needs to be more varied nutrition plans as people are all sizes. Tracking of nutrition needs to be on par of my fitness pal to make it more appealing. Regular new training plans would be good to keep me stimulated.

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how ¿ https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ If you book an appointment to speak to one of our team we can talk you through how you can use the calendar to book in your clients! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ Under the 'Find a plan' section we have a bunch of different plans which trainers can use, however, you can also create your own templates. I have attached a video link to show you how you can do this on both the nutrition and workouts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbHzcZvcI4&t=94s

Nice app for Online Coaches

Pros

I switched to this app from Trainerize because it had some features I liked. I also paid for the app and then found out the itunes store doesn't let you keep the custom icon which I wasn't too happy about. The app itself is smooth and I get positive feedback form clients on the look and ease of use. I like that I can quickly push workouts and nutrition information to their phones immediately.

Cons

When it says "Deactivate" client it really means delete and erase. Some of the wording for it isn't logical. When a client has to miss a month it would be nice to have the actual ability just to deactivate temporarily. I had to rebuild a clients complete profile and nutrition/workouts when they came back. I'm not sure I will be renewing it as Trainerize was more user friendly on the back end and has made upgrades.

Thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have now had to remove the 'Inactive clients' due to the new data protection law. If a client has been deleted, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Great software, great price.

I'm able to scale my online training business with My PT Hub. I can handle a lot more clients than I would be able to take on if I was still using email and excel docs. Customer support gets back to me promptly whenever I have any questions. I do like My PT Hub overall, but wish the mobile app did everything that you can do on the web browser. Don't get me wrong, you can do a lot on the app, but there are a couple features that have yet to be added. I don't expect to wait long though, they roll out updates pretty regularly.

Pros

- You get a ton for a low price. - The macro calculator helps when you're updating a large number of client plans. - The new class/event booking feature is very helpful. - They are very open to feedback and suggestions - Always updating

Cons

- App is not as user friendly as it could be - Client Help videos are only available through a web browser and not through the app - Some features, for example: updating height, are only available through the web browser - App doesn't have all the features that the web browser does.

Thank you for your in depth review, it is such appreciated! At the moment, there currently are a few features which are on the web browser and not on the app, but this is something that we would will be looking to changed in the near future to ensure that everything can be done from the app :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/