Referrizer Logo

Referrizer

Lead management and marketing automation software.

Referrizer Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.17/10

Reviews by rating

I like the functionalities and the support team. They are awesome and are willing to guide you.
The templates are wonderful and the setting up of the promotions is easy and fun.
Targeting my clients and getting my message delivered to their inbox rather then their spam or junk folder.
Can’t think of anything that is a negative within that scope.
It takes it off yoru staff and reduces Human error.

JB

Josh B.

owner

You Need to Add Referrizer

Transcript

Josh B: Hi, my name is Josh. I'm the owner of Cryo Nation. And Cryo Nation is a health and wellness center...

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

referrizer review

awesome

Pros

simplicity to operate at the first time and yet to know the features of this product

Cons

I just strated this software to learn and yet to know the features of this produc t

AB

Amber B.

Referrizer works!

This is a great feature! I wish I knew how to use it better because with the little bit I know, it really seems to work.

Pros

I love how simple it is to put together an email or SMS to my clients. Their customer support is top notch, and they're easy to work with and sync up with my current client retention software! Also, we went from having just a handful of Google reviews to HUNDREDS, thanks to the automated prompts our clients receive!

Cons

I wish I could send out a text instantly to ALL of our clients, instead of rolling it out 100 texts per hour -- sometimes I have info I need to send out immediately rather than have a slow burn. Also, the email newsletter format feels clunky and needs some updates.

FH

Fred H.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great for self managed use

The self serve options are great, customer service is great, but you need to be on top of it, if you set it and forget it. Youll find they start turning off some of your services and then you have to complain for them to turn them back on. The upgraded services are a scam, they scammed me out of 1000 usd.

Pros

Its a fair price and offers a lot. helps your small business function more like a big business

Cons

Do not pay for the upgraded service. They sold me a diamond package for over 1000/month, it was guaranteed 3 times return on your investment or they work for free until they achieve the promised results. After 3 months they didn't come any where close to earning my investment let alone 3 times my investment. Guarantee was they would keep working for free but they decided to terminate there offer and never returned my initial investment. Upgraded package is a scam.

EK

Ellen K.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Great application for client communication

Good overall experience.

Pros

I use texting feature most often. Clients prefer to communicate via text. I also use it for email campaigns.

Cons

I wish there was an app for texting. Additionally, referrizer doesn’t automatically sync with my spa software (for new clients) so we have to enter new client info into referrizer.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Finally finding Marketing that we can afford

There are many layers and options for the tool and usage, it follows methods that you see all over the internet, they pay attention to what works and what doesn't, and make it as seamless as possible to get your own marketing approach out to your potential customers.

Pros

They weren't kidding when they advertised the power of the tool - but it's also very usable, not just because of the well designed UI but also because of the amazing support staff.

Cons

They work to have API integration with all kinds of tools, but it's yet to integrate with our class management tool (though I think that's more the fault of our class management tool).

AC

Alyne C.

great deal

Pros

The tech support is on point, and fast on the replies. The system is user-friendly for both sides, gives some freedom of time since we can create campaigns ahead of time. I would say is a budget-friendly way to do marketing for a small business.

Cons

my only cons would be the system doesn't integrate with my current booking software. Creating tracking somewhat manual.

SE

Sarah E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Really strong features for small businesses

Pros

I like the easy process flow to set up automations, the thoughtful l features like Smart Text. The UI is also pleasant to look at and engage with. I also love that you can incentivize customer engagement through the loyalty program.

Cons

I don't have enough experience yet to say anything I like least.

JB

Josh B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Referrizer is a game changer!

Pros

SMS and email marketing campaigns are powerful and easy to use

Cons

I wish we had a higher SMS text message capacity on a month to month basis

AN

Angela N.

Worth It and so Glad to Start Using

I wasn't sure at first, but after the first month it was clear it was worth is and definitely will keep using into the future! Would like more help understanding all of the features.

Pros

It has grown my business getting back older customers, as well as rewarding current customers, and growing my google reviews which is gold for a business. the staff is amazing and my onboarding specialist, [sensitive content hidden] is so patient and goes above and beyond to help me succeed and do things right! Would highly recommend.

Cons

I just feel a little bogged down with all aspects of my business, it seems there are features I still don't understand and could use more training with.

YO

Yvette O.

Love it

I love the automatic features . It had been extremely useful

Pros

I love that they take care of my phone calls and how they monitor the referral program.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes yet, I am still learning the program.

DH

Drew H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Saved me time and made me money

Referrizer has sharpened our growth tools by encouraging members to leave reviews, share with their pfirnds, and has allowed us to engage with them via texting like never before.

Pros

The software is a great tool for reaching out to all of your contacts via text or email since it pairs with our POS system, but it's a fantastic tool for aquiring new contacts and keeping them involved in the sign up process. Each phone call ends in them recieving a text message which we then can use to answer questions or create long term conversations wich turn into conversions. It's drastically helped us with our online presence taking us from a few dozen google reviews to nearly 200

Cons

The company is doing a great job at making the texting interface more user friendly but I would like to see mroe android or apple apps for this . I can only engage in these conversations on my laptop or in a browser - but sometimes I have my phone handy.

EG

Estie G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Referrizer is a great tool and perfect for any small business!

I have been very happy with Referrizer, they have been an excellent marketing tools for me bringing in many new clients and helping me to automate more of my business.

Pros

Referrizer is easy to use, keep me on track and in touch with clients and helped my get a ton of reviews which brings in new clients!

Cons

More free templates would be helpful as well as access to images. Also the exchange rate is always problematic as I pay in CDN $$.

LM

Lynne M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

My results with Referrizer have been pleasantly surprising!

In the short time that I've been with Referrizer I've seen my google reviews escalate rapidly -- going from approx 12 reviews to 59 within a period of 45 days. This has increased my google search ranking and has enabled me to decrease my hefty google ads spending. I've also enjoyed working with Jude, my marketing contact there. She's got great ideas for my business and is very responsive and patient. Honestly, everyone I've spoken with from the initial cold call to the sales team to the marketing team has been pleasant and eager to please.

Pros

The features that are most impactful would most likely be reputation management -- seeing my google reviews skyrocket in a very short period of time. I also like the ability to send new marketing promotions to past customers via text messages and emails. Customer service was very hands on, professional and friendly which was a Godsend.

Cons

Integration with my existing studio management software was relatively simple due to the help of Referrizers' Customer service team, however it took a lot of time to ensure that our customer data base was correctly integrated (I had to take the time to go through the list migration. There was definitely a learning curve with how to set up my first campaigns. I am a small business owner and it's primarily just ME who was trying to implement all of this in a short period of time. That was the primary reason it was difficult and stressful. If you have a team with dedicated people to handle certain aspects of integration it probably will be a breeze.

BS

Becka S.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Refferrizer is boosting my business

My over all experience with Refferrizer has been wonderful. The customer support has been great. The onboarding was smooth and helpful (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and the results have been terrific.

Pros

What I like most is the coaching help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get onboarded and make sure I am leveraging the system. That coaching is what has assured that the system is getting me what I wanted for mu business. I also love how easy it is to connect with past customers and leads and get actual conversions from them. In about a month I have had 21 past customers or leads purchase summer camps and I have 32 more pending that I have connected with already. The Loyalty program is great for my current customers. Since I started using it, I have seen increased sales from current customers. The best part is it has been so easy, it does almost all the work for you!

Cons

I would love to have the ability to sorry my contact by zip code since I have multiple territories under my franchise. This would help me target customers in specific areas.

AP

Ashley P.

Great Program

Extremely helpful for quick coorespondents with clients and staff. The loyalty program is very helpful also, our clients love building up their points. Great program overall!

Pros

How user friendly it is. I find it very easy to troubleshoot problems with out having to reach out to the support team.

Cons

Not really anything. I would like for more options for mass emailing so I can shed constant contact.

LL

Liz L.

Outstanding Bang for your Buck

I like that Referrizer was able to install the widget on our website. We've had several people respond to our special offer stated on the pop-up. Referrizer has been great in scheduling several one-on-one Zoom sessions to discuss how I can use the software more effectively. Another great feature is the ability to do a themed campaign at special holidays such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's day and so on. The support people at Referrizer are always friendly and willing to help ... love that!!

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and it includes features that are very helpful for marketing the services we offer and keeping track of both new and existing clients. I also like that we are not bombarded with extra features that are not useful for our particular business.

Cons

Nothing I dislike yet. I've been using the software for only a short period.

BK

Barbara K.

Referral Marketing Automation review

I LIKE HOW MY CLIENTS CAN RESPOND TO ME

Pros

I'M REALLY ENJOYING WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SHE IS SO SMART, EASY TO TALK TO, AND SHE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT MY GROWTH

Cons

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT THAT COULD MAKE IT BETTER

TL

Tim L.

Didn't think I'd buy it

I'm still very new to Referrizer and I'm still figuring it out. Fortunately, the support team is great and patient with me. They've help me create a couple of campaigns and beautify a couple of my offers. The on-boarding session we did were good but maybe too fast.

Pros

The software is so functional and easy to use. It gives me marketing functions my business lacked. I can now contact my customers and leads via SMS Text as well as E-Mail. The smart line function helps we know where my potential customers are coming from. The Landing Page is upping my SEO ranking.

Cons

Not a problem with the software, but it's another database to maintain. Now I have my student management s/w database, my email marketing database, my customer financial (Quickbooks) database, and this. There's no way for these database to share input and update so I have keep them all in sync manually.

JM

Jack M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

All In One Marketing Platform

The people are what make it special, no company is perfect, but the people that strive to provide the service that they have, the experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

My business like any other is always coming up with ideas for new marketing, only problem is there are few USEFUL and POTENT tools available. I was incredibly skeptical of the Referrizer platform, then I saw results the beauty is in the simplicity and execution. Thanks all.

Cons

Nothing really, and problem I ever had was resolved in literal hours, I don’t think the sun moved much in between my time of request and it being handled properly.

HT

Heather T.

Nice package deal

Easy company to work with and get support for.

Pros

Pretty intuitive software. We mostly use the group texting and emailing, but also have really appreciated the custom landing pages. The email template can initially seem a little daunting but once you are in it's not that bad. The system is quite solid with little to no downtime or errors.

Cons

The only thing I wish it could do is better integrate with our club software so we don't need to import/export data regularly. I also would prefer not having a texting limit/credits.

JL

Josh L.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Referrizer review

Referrizer is useful. I mainly use to to connect with my customers through email and text.

Pros

The software does a lot for us. We not only able to keep a database of our customers, but we can customize and send emails and texts directly from it, as well as we have a rewards system through it. Pretty easy to use, too, which is nice.

Cons

Not much in the way of cons. It does everything I need

SS

Sinly S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Small business owner must have!

Great

Pros

I love the text blast feature, email blast feature, all clients having the option to write a review and referral friends and family with a click of a button.

Cons

The price increase. Also, misspelled words and grammar from the emails that would be sent to my clients. It was changed immediately after looking at the preview of the email.

BT

Brenda T.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Wonderful Marketing Tool

I have had a great experience with this company.

Pros

I love the automation and ease of use. Customer Service is so kind and helpful. Very convenient for my customers.

Cons

The recent upgrade for adding contacts is a bit cumbersome and takes extra time. Also the email marketing tool isn't the greatest. I still have to keep my email marketing account with another business.

CD

Craig D.

F45 Training Rochedale South

Simple to participate in for our members and offers great engagement. Easy option for members to provide reviews of my business. Syncs easily with our software.

Pros

The simplicity of the referral and rewards program is great!

Cons

More features required in the email campaigns.

AG

Anita G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Great Software for Small Business

This product does what I was hopping it would do and the customer service has been amazing.

Pros

I like the referral feature and the automated messaging features. As a small business owner it’s nice to set things up and let them run without much maintenance.

Cons

Would like to be able to send a greater number of text messages each month.