All categories

RingDNA

Sales engagement and call tracking platform

RingDNA Reviews

Pros

Good integration with salesforce. Has good call coaching tools that allow us to look for certain keywords and phrases while coaching.

Tim E.

Ring DNA gets the job done. I usually have pretty good connection and don’t really ever have any dropped calls which is good.

RingDNA connects easily with pretty much any CRM which is nice for auto logging. It also has a bunch of easy to use features.

James P.

Cons

Anytime you end a call, you get an annoying Warning message saying that you have not yet logged the call.

Wolf W.

Anita M.

The dialer feels cheap and I hate that it has to be it's own little window open all the time. It's also constantly making me log back in.

Tim E.

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Flawless, seamless ability to rip clear cold calls.

Pros

Interface allowed us to really integrate our phone sales process with salesforce, accurately logging information and helping clean up sales process.

Cons

Mandatory call dispositions can create hurdles when trying to do a lot of different things at wonce.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

RingDNA Review

Overall, I like the software because productivity is increased. Following up with my customers is simplified because RingDNA works well with Salesforce. Click the customer's phone number in Salesforce and I am taken directly to RingDNA. I love it.

Pros

I like the way that RingDNA interfaces with Salesforce when dispositioning calls. I also appreciate being able to listen to the call afterward because RingDNA has the capability to record and annotate the calls and include the recording in Salesforce. I find that to be a great learning tool with my Medicare customers. Sometimes our customers are not easy to work with; having the recordings aids...

Cons

The one thing that I find very annoying is the dropped calls. In the Medicare business, if we don't get permission to call a customer back, you pretty much have lost a lead. It is aggravating to be at the beginning of the call script and before you can get permission to call the customer back, the call drops. And even if you get the permission to call them back, it is sometimes next to impossible...

• Likelihood to recommend2.00/10

Some cool features for Management - very cumbersome for an Account Executive

We switched over from SalesLoft and other than the conversational intelligence feature, everything else has felt like a significant downgrade. The Conversational AI sounds valuable in theory but has not been put into use at all by management. SalesLoft integrated with SF much more seamlessly. I loved having SalesLoft embedded into the very same SF window where I can dial, message, log calls, etc without having to have a separate window open. The RingDNA interface is not nearly as clean and intuitive.

Pros

The interface of the dialer is minimal and pretty easy to use despite some fundamental design flaws. Good call connection and quality.

Cons

- It constantly logs out and forces me to log back in through both RingDNA and Salesforce before calling or texting anyone. I contacted Tech Support and they said to prevent this, you have to log out of Salesforce and RingDNA at the end of your workday and re-log back into both in a specific order when you start your day. Seems manual and cumbersome. This has been a company wide issue - When you go...

RingDNA is amazing!

I'm a VP of Sales for a SaaS startup in NYC, formerly head of sales training for another SaaS startup in NYC (who had a $100MM exit in 2012). That being said, I have extensive experience running predominantly outbound sales organizations with some inbound needs as well. I've used Shoretel Sky (formerly M5), Avaya, InsideSales.com, Switch.co, Phone.com, and a few others I can't recall the names of....

Awesome Salesforce Telephony Solution

We've been using RingDNA for over a year now and With RingDNA, our team is reaching customers much more often and best of all, administrating the solution is super lightweight, easy to manage, and literally takes 5 minutes to setup. I've used other solutions in the past and I'm so relieved to finally be using a solution that doesn't feel like a burden living in my salesforce environment.

Pros

Setting up a new user is so easy.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

ringdna

does what i need it to do - limited but overall effective

Pros

ring dna works well most of the time - call quality is usually good, forwarding to a cell phone works well

Cons

but has some issues. data migration to salesforce doesnt always happen. inbounds are hard to see and can be missed

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Almost there, needs a bit more development

meh. We switched from another sales engagement platform/dialer and i honestly want to go back.

Pros

good integration with salesforce. Has good call coaching tools that allow us to look for certain keywords and phrases while coaching.

Cons

very clunky. the dialer feels cheap and I hate that it has to be it's own little window open all the time. It's also constantly making me log back in. I also wish there was a mobile app.

You can Ring my DNA

Overall my experience has been good and I would recommend RingDNA

Pros

Cons

The call quality seems to be a bit patchy at times but I am not sure if this is the software or just voip in general.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

RingDNA deserves the credit for my call efficiency!

I'm an SDR who handles primarily inbound leads--but the key to my success is the call volume that I get with the efficiency from RingDNA. It's SUPPERR easy to use--I have my headset on and call straight from Salesforce. Everything gets recorded back to Salesforce, and we use analytics to make sure we're going in the right direction. Plus, the team is very responsive to product feature feedback and support. We tried a couple of other tools before settling on RingDNA, and it is by FAR the best for sales development click-to-dial!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

We just started using it and it's been user-friendly and very helpful

Pros

Being able to easily manage our leads right from the small RingDNA dashboard popup has been a game changer!

Cons

Haven't come across any cons yet as we are still experimenting and building out the best uses but no problems yet!

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Gets the job done

So far so good. I don’t have many concerns when it comes to ring DNA.

Pros

Cons

I wish the calls that came from DNA that went to my phone could transfer the caller ID name. Only the number shows up so sometimes I have a hard time differentiating if it’s a work call or not on my cell phone.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Great tool for outbound sales

Pros

RingDNA is great it's everything I need to call for sales. Fantastic and pulling from and pushing to salesforce, and being able to create notes and follow up tasks from the chrome plugin in fantastic.

Cons

Only gripe is that all activities made from the plugin go to the contact on salesforce rather than the opportunity. Not sure if this can be changed, but it's a minor complaint.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

CTI

Ringdna is a good platform but there are better ones out there to look at as well.

Pros

Customer telephony integration is key to get this software installed. The software is a good platform for receiving and sending calls.

Cons

Customizations required the company to make them and we couldn’t do it ourselves. Of course that converts to more cost for the product.

A Salesforce.com Must Have

RingDNA has increased our data capture by least 25 percent. It's super easy for the sales guys to use and I get the side benefit of all that data being in Salesforce in a structured way.'