Additional information for SalesforceIQ Inbox
Key features of SalesforceIQ Inbox
View All Features
- Intelligent mobile apps and Chrome extension
- Create new leads, contacts and opportunities from an inbox
- One-click email logging to Sales Cloud
- Smart email productivity features
- Shortcuts, insert availability and smart send
- Suggest follow ups and tasklist
- Activity feed of tracked emails
- Click-through tracking
- Event triggered email
- Contact database
- Template management
- Real-time data
- Email tracking
- Inbox feed
- Salesforce records
- Connect to cloud storage accounts
- Attach files
- Chrome extension
- Outlook integration
- Smart reminders
- Email templates
- Native mobile apps
- Calendar integration
- Pipeline management
Email tracking enables users to see at what times their content is being read, helping to detect the perfect moment to reach out and close a potential deal.
All email content will be automatically logged to the customer contact record with SalesforceIQ Inbox.
The "insert availability" feature simplifies meeting scheduling by allowing users to view and insert their availability times directly while composing an email.
If a user suggests a meeting time and it gets booked elsewhere, the sent email is automatically updated and displays only the available suggested meeting times, eliminating double bookings.
SalesforceIQ Inbox offers native mobile apps for iOS and Android for real-time relationship intelligence technology on-the-go.