DealHub Logo

DealHub Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.27/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Time is money - Dealhub saves me time. It is amazing how much I can save with the templates for proposals and I can track what prospects are paying attention too.
Let me cut to the chase, this is what I like best: Dealhub saved us budget - they were up and running within weeks - we can easily make changes anytime we want without support.
The intuitive nature of the Dealhub platform is what I liked the best.
I dislike the fact that we stayed doing things the old way for far too long because we were hesitating with new technologies.
Valooto is very tricky to change quotes that have already expired or sent out, sometimes the limits for discounting can make it hard to use.
I did not know what I was missing until I started using it.

DealHub users...

GetAccept-logocaret

GetAccept

RFPIO-logocaret

RFPIO

Conga Document Generation-logocaret

Conga Document Generation

How would you rate DealHub?

Still exceeding my expectations!

We have reduced adminstrative inefficiency. We have a complete view of customers throughout the deal stages. We also realized we can scale our Sales Operations outputs without the need to hire new staff.

Pros

Cons

I dislike the fact that we stayed doing things the old way for far too long because we were hesitating with new technologies!!

Pros and cons of DealHub

Overall experience is 8/10 as the main thing which we ask for it is delivering the same with quality so someone who has to maintain the client proposal can go with DealHub.

Pros

The most our team personally liked about DealHub Is there quality of proposal management as well as the quality proposal templates that they provide which not only saves lot of the time but also provide quality proposal document.

Cons

The workflow management of the software is something which we as a team is looking forward in terms of more improvement as when the data seems to be more it start lagging a bit which sometimes feels a bit irritating at our end.

Valooto is easy to use inside Salesforce.

Pros

Valooto is seamless when creating a quote or order form with multiple drop down options and different formats.

Cons

Great platform to automate our quoting process!!

We have reduced our sales-cycle significantly... specifically at the deal proposal and closing stages of our funnel. We also had an issue with forecast accuracy, but the engagement tracking insights have helped give us a better picture of deal maturity and expectation.

Pros

The fact that Dealhub is a complete Sales Engagement Platform, with all the tools we need to create, deliver, track, and excute each deal proposal process, is saving us a lot of time through this connected journey. And the ability to automtically sync all data and the signed contracts directly to Opportunties has been a tremendous value for us..

Cons

We are very pleased with DealHub. Their support team is great and the implementation was really quick and easy.

Simple for an end user, simple for the admin

DealHub put everything in order: Configuration, approval processes, quote generation. It saves the end user a lot of time and possible errors

Pros

DealHub is easy to use, super flexible and easy to configure. DealHub helped us streamline our configurations, approval processes and quote generation. The team is very responsive to customer requirements and needs.

Cons

As for now we are really happy with the product. It suits our business needs. I highly recommend it.

A Powerful Sales Engagement Platform!

We solved the issue we had ensuring reps uploaded their signed contracts into Opportunities. This has, in turn,​ alleviated the friction we were having when it came time for renewals. We came looking for just a CLM tool, but then quickly realized that having a CPQ and the whole sales tracking & engagement in place was a real advantage.

Pros

I loved the fact that we could work within one deal-process flow and not have to juggle separate tools. The ability to combine CPQ with Contract Management and e-signature enabled me to deliver my team greater productivity​ in less time.

Cons

We would like to see them integrated with a platform like Outreach or Salesloft and then we would have our ideal sales stack!!

A Dream Sales Engagement Tool

I did not know what I was missing until I started using it. Easily, quickly, and efficiently sending proposals with tracking have revolutionized our sales and marketing – helping us close more deals and spend more time serving our clients.

Pros

Cons

No complaints so far. We are happy with Dealhub!

Best Deal Proposal System

We have standardized our pricing, and streamlined our workflow approval process. Our sales team now send out really slick deal proposals and we feel confident that we will be a strong contender for every deal we compete in.

Pros

We liked it all: deal tracking, document creation, workflow approval, margin approval, esign, easy price quotation, and contract management all powered from one guided playbook! The intuitive nature of the Dealhub platform is what I liked the best.

Cons

No major downsides, the team lived up to expectations and we were able to get fully up to speed as planned.

Great Application for Sales! Great Team!

DealHub is helping us to track insights and be more focus on what to offer to our clients.

Pros

Easy to use, innovative soluiotn, help to close deals faster!

Cons

Need more mobile capabilities as somethines we are OOO.

I am a user, i like it.

Great Application.

Pros

Has transparent step-by-step walkthrough. Has a easy sync to salesforces.

Cons

Needs further flexibility around product line items. implementation takes some time.

Easy-to-use CPQ that streamlined our proposal generation and sales processes

DealHub has helped us streamline our sales process and the CPQ makes proposal generation quick and efficient. Our team got up speed quickly and it's making us more effective. Our clients enjoy the professional proposals and the esign feature. The added value our clients receive through customized sales content helps us close more deals.

Pros

DealHub CPQ is very easy to use. Their team helped configure my settings and from there it was very intuitive to use to create proposals. I can foresee this being a huge timesaver and it will ensure all proposals go out with the correct service packages and pricing. The interface has a professional appearance which I am proud to present to my clients. The integration with Salesforce CRM is seamless.

Cons

No complaints. Their team makes it easy to implement and I know I can rely on them if I have issues.