DealHub Reviews

DealHub

The #1 Rated CPQ - Proposals, Quoting & Pricing Software

DealHub

Review Summary

Pros

It has been successfully integrated with our CRM. It has been very useful to publicize our brand, manage applications, share content and quotes with our customers.

Rhonda B.

Read the full review

Cons

Until now I have not been able to find anything that I dislike about this tool, all its operation has been correct for us.

Read the full review
I did not know what I was missing until I started using it.

Read the full review
The software does not have any element or factor that it determines as negative since I am using it.

Rhys S.

4.7

Still exceeding my expectations!

We have reduced adminstrative inefficiency. We have a complete view of customers throughout the deal stages. We also realized we can scale our Sales Operations outputs without the need to hire new staff.

Pros

Let me cut to the chase, this is what I like best: Dealhub saved us budget - they were up and running within weeks - we can easily make changes anytime we want without support.

Cons

I dislike the fact that we stayed doing things the old way for far too long because we were hesitating with new technologies!!

Dealhub.io is useful to make our brand known, approach customers and generate sales opportunities

Dealhub has been extremely useful and effective in optimizing our marketing and customer success management mechanisms. We have been able to quickly process each customer's business requests, respond to them and close important deals since we have this resource. In addition, its proper integration with other tools has helped to simplify and streamline workflows in our marketing and customer success efforts especially. Totally recommended, each function of this tool and how well it integrates with other tools could be of great help to boost sales and customer service in your organization, besides allowing you to have an excellent support team whenever the need arises.

Pros

It's very easy to implement and also to use. The UI is very clean and easy to navigate for all types of users. It has been successfully integrated with our CRM It has been very useful to publicize our brand, manage applications, share content and quotes with our customers. The support and attention team has been present every time we have needed them and have provided fast and effective solutions. The Dealhub development team is constantly working and applying improvements, and is also receptive to suggestions

Cons

Valooto is easy to use inside Salesforce.

Pros

Valooto is seamless when creating a quote or order form with multiple drop down options and different formats.

Cons

Valooto is very tricky to change quotes that have already expired or sent out, sometimes the limits for discounting can make it hard to use.

CPQ solution to provide quick answers and generate sales opportunities!

DealHub lightens and streamlines our workflow, our sales team has been able to respond quickly to customer requests. In addition, its proper integration with our CRM has allowed us to automate even more processes and relate our work, providing efficient performance and significant time savings. It is a fast and effective way to work our CPQ and increase sales opportunities. Amazing with features and effective integrations to streamline workflow in sales management, CQP and CRM on a large scale, saves time while generating sales opportunities, recommended.

Pros

DealHub has been in our organization an efficient and definitive solution of CPQ and speed up the work of our teams, especially the sales team. It is a platform that is easy to use and configure, I also love how customizable it is and how it has been able to be adapted to our needs to create business contracts, quotes, etc. It has an attentive customer service, the support has been first class.

Cons

We have not had any problems, nor any inconvenience using this platform.

Businesses are of importance with this software

It is very interesting to know that we can do business with anyone at any time and in any circumstance with this program, sales have increased because there are no limitations, we can create a strategy based on sales funnel with minimal risks already analyzed. I recommend the software to all those people who have sales deficiencies and want to increase sales, doing business online is a bit tricky but with DealHub we can create and encourage online business. It is very efficient.

Pros

It works very well, so far it has been one of the best software to create security and confidence when doing business with different customers from different countries and of different qualifications in terms of importance. DealHub has a very interesting interface, which creates intuitiveness when using the software.

Cons

Great platform to automate our quoting process!!

We have reduced our sales-cycle significantly... specifically at the deal proposal and closing stages of our funnel. We also had an issue with forecast accuracy, but the engagement tracking insights have helped give us a better picture of deal maturity and expectation.

Pros

The fact that Dealhub is a complete Sales Engagement Platform, with all the tools we need to create, deliver, track, and excute each deal proposal process, is saving us a lot of time through this connected journey. And the ability to automtically sync all data and the signed contracts directly to Opportunties has been a tremendous value for us..

Cons

We are very pleased with DealHub. Their support team is great and the implementation was really quick and easy.

Simple for an end user, simple for the admin

DealHub put everything in order: Configuration, approval processes, quote generation. It saves the end user a lot of time and possible errors

Pros

DealHub is easy to use, super flexible and easy to configure. DealHub helped us streamline our configurations, approval processes and quote generation. The team is very responsive to customer requirements and needs.

Cons

As for now we are really happy with the product. It suits our business needs. I highly recommend it.

A Powerful Sales Engagement Platform!

We solved the issue we had ensuring reps uploaded their signed contracts into Opportunities. This has, in turn,​ alleviated the friction we were having when it came time for renewals. We came looking for just a CLM tool, but then quickly realized that having a CPQ and the whole sales tracking & engagement in place was a real advantage.

Pros

I loved the fact that we could work within one deal-process flow and not have to juggle separate tools. The ability to combine CPQ with Contract Management and e-signature enabled me to deliver my team greater productivity​ in less time.

Cons

We would like to see them integrated with a platform like Outreach or Salesloft and then we would have our ideal sales stack!!

A Dream Sales Engagement Tool

I did not know what I was missing until I started using it. Easily, quickly, and efficiently sending proposals with tracking have revolutionized our sales and marketing – helping us close more deals and spend more time serving our clients.

Pros

Time is money - Dealhub saves me time. It is amazing how much I can save with the templates for proposals and I can track what prospects are paying attention too.

Cons

No complaints so far. We are happy with Dealhub!

Best Deal Proposal System

We have standardized our pricing, and streamlined our workflow approval process. Our sales team now send out really slick deal proposals and we feel confident that we will be a strong contender for every deal we compete in.

Pros

We liked it all: deal tracking, document creation, workflow approval, margin approval, esign, easy price quotation, and contract management all powered from one guided playbook! The intuitive nature of the Dealhub platform is what I liked the best.

Cons

No major downsides, the team lived up to expectations and we were able to get fully up to speed as planned.

Easy-to-use CPQ that streamlined our proposal generation and sales processes

DealHub has helped us streamline our sales process and the CPQ makes proposal generation quick and efficient. Our team got up speed quickly and it's making us more effective. Our clients enjoy the professional proposals and the esign feature. The added value our clients receive through customized sales content helps us close more deals.

Pros

DealHub CPQ is very easy to use. Their team helped configure my settings and from there it was very intuitive to use to create proposals. I can foresee this being a huge timesaver and it will ensure all proposals go out with the correct service packages and pricing. The interface has a professional appearance which I am proud to present to my clients. The integration with Salesforce CRM is seamless.

Cons

No complaints. Their team makes it easy to implement and I know I can rely on them if I have issues.