Shift4Shop Reviews - Page 4

JL

Jen L.

1-10 employees

3d Cart - Awful - Look for another Solution

Pros

Overall, I can't say much good about this software. It's an abomination for the e-commerce and really doesn't deliver the experience that the viewer would enjoy

Cons

Search Engine marketing suffers with the use of this software Does not deliver the experience for the viewer Browsers have bugs and issues with the software

MB

Matthew B.

201-500 employees

easy to use

Pros

This was such a simple thing to set up. In fact, this was so much easier than our last checkout process that customers began mentioning in their reviews.

JA

Jean A.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

We are very please with this web page server and the service that has been provided.

We have had your web page server for a little over a year now and are very happy with it. Any issues that arise are taken care of pretty quickly by your customer service department.

Pros

fast and easy to use

Cons

email storage space

DO

Dan O.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

3D cart provides a great site that lets you do almost anything you can think of.

It operates our business

Pros

Very versatile and can be used for many different applications. We are able to adapt the site to our needs even when those needs change.

Cons

Takes a couple days to understand how to navigate their do it yourself programming. After that you are able to move around the site easily.

AL

Amber L.

Retail, 1-10 employees

I love this Shopping Cart!

My experience with 3dcart has been great. I am always able to get help from tech support if needed.

Pros

This shopping cart has unlimited product options and is very user friendly. No instruction manual is needed!

Cons

I like everything about this software, especially how easy it is to use. There is nothing about it that I do not like.

JN

JD N.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Best bang for your buck!

Well setup cart system. Great support staff. Not sure what to do or how ask! Fast friendly service! Set up your sales in a short time with lots of plug-in automation.

Pros

Easy of use, great support, easy automation plug-ins

Cons

Gui could be prettier; support materials could be better so I don't leads have to ask for help

CM

Courtney M.

Self-employed

Trying to start an ecommerce site

Fairly easy to set up, although I was offered a free theme when I signed up and asked the rep to assist me in receiving my free theme but did not here back from him. Also, I am not sure as to how this site gets traffic. I have 58 products listed but have seen almost no traffic. I was hoping to use this site as my website, at least until my own website is finished, and depending on the traffic and exposure was contemplating keeping this site but it doesn't seem worth it to me.

Pros

I like the ease of being able to create my own categories and the ease of putting up new product.

Cons

There are many options for marketing but many cost money. I am a new company just starting out so I do have to think about my budget

CA

Carlos Adrian V.

Great software

Pros

Great software for create the first shopping cart, the integration with zapier its beta yet, but works correctly

Cons

The plugins are very expensive, it's hard to customize the style, limited number of users and permissions

BR

Beth R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

A great product with wonderful customer support

Pros

Our association needed a shopping cart to collect registration data for a conference we are holding. 3dcart was the perfect solution for our company since the software has the capability to capture additional information during the ecommerce transaction. To accept online payments, we needed detailed contact information from individuals who were registering and paying online. 3dcart was the perfect tool for us!

Cons

Sales reports in formats other than CSV would be helpful.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I would not recommend, there are better platforms that are easier to use

Do not like it at all. I would choose a different platform like Shopify in a heartbeat.

Pros

It was extremely inexpensive to get started with 3dcart. There are a lot of resources online for how to get started.

Cons

The platform is significantly behind the times as far as how many manual things you need to set up just to get started using the platform.

CG

Cydalise G.

Awesome Platform

Been with 3DCart for years and really love the ease of working my website platform. Tech support is very knowledgeable and reliable. Don't see me moving my business elsewhere for a long time!

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Offer more free templates

gB

gareth B.

Self-employed

very easy to use and customer service brill

Pros

pretty fast even with low wifi , strong piece of equipment and is not fragile so don't be afraid to get hands on

AS

Amy S.

Love!!!

Love the ease of 3dcart and the amazing customer support! Even if it's a little thing of not being able to locate something they are quick to help and go out of their way to do so.

BK

Barbara K.

Events Services, self-employed

Big fan of 3dcart

I have 4 websites on 3dcart. They were easy to set up and I hit the ground running and got my businesses live quickly.

Pros

Easy to set up

Cons

I'd prefer if their fees were lower.

DO

Dan O.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great site/Great support

It took us a day or 2 to familiarize ourselves with the layout but once we did we found it pretty user friendly. Any time we had a question we could reach support by phone or email and found them very helpful!

Pros

Loads of different options for programming and editing the site. Way more offered than our last website provider and for the same price.

Cons

Took a bit of time to figure out where everything was so we could edit certain pages or functions on the site.

JO

John O.

Gambling & Casinos, 51-200 employees

Good service

Pros

Payout is faster then other soon as a batch out it’s settled faster then others

Cons

They don’t do payout same day at all they should

SA

Sheng A.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

If you know what you are doing, it's really good

Overall customer service has been great. The software is not very intuitive.

Pros

If you know html and css, the software is super customizable.

Cons

There are basic features that are lacking. Hiding out of stock items with multiple variables, changing main image based on customer option selected, option to hide In advanced options are some basic features this software is lacking.

vr

valerie r.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Difficult

The thing is I didn't

Pros

Pros Themes are better than most platforms and they are free this is the only thing good about 3d cart is the themes

Cons

I found this platform is very difficult to use and not enough apps for drop shipping at all I found it difficult to add products and I would not recommend them to anyone only if you are a webmaster I cancelled due to really no support.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

The strength of 3dcart is in it's features, customization and product listings

Pros

3dCart provides a lot of options and features for customizing your online store. There is more customization available than others- if your products have multiple options the customer needs to select prior to adding an item to the cart, 3dcart is a good fit. If you have a large catalog, 3dcart is also a good fit. Prices are competitive. 3dcart is good for small to medium sized businesses. It is easy to set up and design a basic ecommerce store.

Cons

The design, look and feel of the websites, look dated compared to other ecommerce options. The user checkout is not the easiest. There is also a bit of a learning curve when using the administration interface.

WH

Walter H.

Publishing,

My 3D Cart Review

I bought the program less than 60 days ago. So far so good. The 24 tech support has been my saving grace. The software was difficult to learn and use. I wish that there were video tutorials that explain all buttons and features.

Pros

Video tutorials that explain how and what each feature works. A glossary would also be helpful

Cons

It's difficult to learn for someone who's new to business and internet sales

Romain O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Excellent

Pros

I like the whole and the concept of the site.

Cons

I find the use very complex for the inexperienced.

PS

Paul S.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Great from beginner to expert!

Software integrates well with just about any program, very well thought out.

Pros

Software is very user friendly for the novice, but has capabilities for the web designer.

Cons

Lack of pre-made themes to suit all business. They do have more than most ecommerce providers, but could use a few more for large item ecommerce sites.

AG

Anna G.

Helped my business grow

I love that you can get everything bundled for a low price with 3dcart. It was easy to use and the support is great! Their are so many features, that really help keep track of my business and sales. I would recommend 3dcart. Whether you are small or large or anywhere in between they can handle all your ecommerce needs!

Pros

So many options

Cons

A little difficult to maneuver at first, but the support is great.

RN

Rebecca N.

Retail, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

I switched to 3 D Cart when Prostores discontinued their shopping cart software

Lots of options

Pros

Move was easy as they did it for me at no charge. It has a lot of features. I just haven't learned to use them all.

Cons

Price is a little more then I want to pay. I am not getting as much success as I did with ProStores but that is do to lack of integration with eBay. They are always trying to sell me expensive upgrades.

ED

Erin D.

Excellent!

About as easy as you can get. A true WYSIWYG site and super easy to use. I had my site ready in about 3 weeks with over 300 different products. Amazing!

Pros

The ease of use and how quickly I can add products. What I did in 3 weeks would have taken me 3 months on other software.

Cons

I wish there was a little more ease in custom shipping.