Kajabi Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend7.57/10

See full reviews by rating

Heather B.

We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding.

LR

Lori R.

The reality is that the email deliverability has had a negative impact on my business. Most of my emails are going to spam and customer service will not get back to me.

Danielle Menditch Roessle C.

Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do.

PF

LearnDash

Mailchimp-logocaret

Mailchimp

Compare both
How would you rate Kajabi?

Amanda T.

Co-Founder

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Transcript

Amanda: My name is Amanda. I am the co-founder of a personal finance company, and I give Kajabi a five...

The Best Online Course & Website Platform Out There

Transcript

Mercedes E.: My name is Mercedes. I am the owner of a mystery shopping organization, and I rate Kajabi...

Easy to use and helpful customer service

Kajabi has a come a long way with everything integrated into one system. The mobile app and marketing pages make it well rounded solution to teach online. It is an impressive all-in-one platform.

Pros

We wanted to offer online classes. Kajabi has a lot of features that add to the online classes like marketing and payment. Our main concern was giving the students the content. We easily added audio and video to the course. Payments worked smoothly with Stripe and has many options to customize the price and discounts. It keeps track of the students in an easy way. The best part of Kajabi is the helpful and welcoming support. They really go the extra mile and are patient. Their caring attitude helped me setup the custom domain. Customer support makes Kajabi one of the best choices.

Cons

It does not have an attendance system. Even though it does have quizzes/surveys, tracking attendance will require extra manual work. The price is high (about $120/month) but if you have a hundred students every month, then price is not an issue. You can customize the look and use the templates.

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

Pros

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

Cons

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

I abandon my kajabi account

It’s too expensive for beginner and don’t have course yet plus if you not tech savy, I end up spend morethan 4 month paying expensive suscription and buy 600$ custom template and I give up after that, because I need more time to build my course but desperate paying expensive bill every month. I was about to cancel my kajabi but I will losing my 600$ customs template there. So i pay 20$ to post-phone my account. Because i found new course builder cheaper and robust. I still want to comeback in kajabi one day when My courses growing.

Pros

One stop platform Good for advance course creator

Cons

Difficult for beginner and not tech savy Template Not much option, and the one provide is not eye catching. For first launch course not recommended.

Better than most, but room for improvement

I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

Cons

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Total Package for Content Marketing

I really love Kajabi because it allows the courses to be gamified with customizable marketing campaigns for each course.

Pros

Kajabi offers many course creation tools to design online classes or trainings from scratch. For example, there's a course creation tool that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content. Here's the best part - once your class or training is created, there's lead generation, product launch tools, and webinar funnels to use for marketing it. What is great about Kajabi is the seamless automation to build your product, sell, and manage purchases. It is truly an all in one tool!

Cons

Unfortunately, there is no free subscription plan. So, you may not benefit from purchasing a plan if you will not use Kajabi on a regular basis. Although, there's a 14-day free trial available to test drive the product to see if it's a good fit for you.

All-in-one Platform for Managing an Online Business

Currently I am helping my client manage her Kajabi account. But I first experienced Kajabi a few years back when an online course I bought was hosted on Kajabi. I really enjoyed the experience. The interface was very appealing and easy to use. So, I was glad when my client informed me earlier this year that she was switching from another course platform to Kajabi. Overall my experience on the administrative side has been quite satisfactory.

Pros

As an all-in-one platform, Kajabi is pretty cool. At the moment, we are using it for a few courses; a podcast; lead magnet landing pages and the automatic emails that go out when people sign up for the lead magnets. (We use a separate platform for our weekly newsletter.) For our purposes so far Kajabi has been working out well. And the Kajabi team is continually building out new features. For instance,...

Cons

I came across multiple challenges using Kajabi's new Podcast feature. Since Kajabi's podcast feature is relatively new, my client felt more comfortable uploading her episodes to another more established platform. The initial RSS import of existing episodes from the other platform to Kajabi was easy enough, but new episodes are not automatically added Kajabi. Each week I have to manually upload the...

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

Pros

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE. And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features. But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support....

Cons

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do. Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

A great place to build courses and build your marketing funnel with an all in one platform

Kajabi delivers courses pretty seamlessly to my audience and makes it easy to create live events and do my email marketing.

Pros

The course builder is really seamless and to have the email marketing in the same platform to create automation, forms, etc. IT can replace a lot of tools and save you the headache of complicated workflows and integrations.

Cons

They need to create a certificate builder within the platform, for some course providers this is. critical element to their business

Good product and people but not “easy” to build on. Hi

I was so optimistic. It’s great for people who know how to do design and build landing pages already.

Pros

If you are able to “build” on Kajabi, you could be set for life being you can do everything you need to do inside to build online courses

Cons

The checkout page. Also I couldn’t get my website to look sharp. It’s harder to build pages than you think until you get in there and try.

Kajabi is a Great All in One for Today's Enrepreneur

Gives the online entrepreneur a way to get it (almost) all done in on place. Pipelines, Courses, Coaching, Marketing, etc - all in one place!

Pros

Loved the ability to create website, landing pages, lead forms, etc all in one platform and initiate drip campaigns and email sequences. Great for someone that may be tech challenged and need an all in one solution.

Cons

Frustration in the beginning to learn what was possible for site and landing page creations. Not as customizable as something like wordpress. A little limiting

Fall in love with Kajabi and all features. Brilliant for e-Learning courses

I absolutely love Kajabi! I did a long research before I chose the Kajabi platform. I hate using multiple platforms for Landing Pages, eMail campaigns, eMail automations, CRM, video training platform, membership area, payments, affiliate programs and assessment forms. I wanted all that to be on one place so I dont lose time and money to integrate, I dont deal with too many support teams + I wanted really good support and a company that has a vision for their future and keep working on their platform. After all my researches Kajabi won as it ticked all my boxes :) And their support proved they are really good and fast in answering (asked questions on features)

Pros

It's easy to learn, setup and manage. It has all the features I could think of for my online video training courses and I love the unlimited amount of Landing Pages.

Cons

It doesnt have an option currency to be based on the country of payment; it has only PayPal and Stripe but they are changing this at the moment (June 2021) and there are no smart Quiz forms, where the outcome results depends on the answers selected on each question

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Pros

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

Cons

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

LOTS of Features

We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Pros

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Cons

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Great option for e-learning and automations

I am very pleased with Kajabi. My monthly expenses are 50% of what I was paying having different platforms, and now I know that all my automations run smoothly.

Pros

That I could integrate almost all my business needs under one roof. Before Kajabi I was using other software for performing different tasks in my business. I am not a coder and integrating everything -and making it work!- was kind of a nightmare. Very time consuming. And I use to spend a lot of money. When I found Kajabi it was a life-saver. Email marketing, tagging, email automation, site creation, squeeze pages creation, e-learning platform, forms, surveys, it is an all-in-one solution. It saved me lots of time and money.

Cons

Some features need more depth, like metrics. They've done a lot of work regarding this, but there is still room for improvement. Also, they just integrate with Paypal and Stripe for payments. Being based in Latin America, I need also to be able to add the local payment gateway (Mercado Pago). I don't see this happening in the near future from their side, and I am sure that I am losing money because of this.

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

Pros

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me....

Cons

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

More disappointing every year

Great vision and cool approach a few years ago. Seem to have fallen in love with themselves and begin to show signs of detoriation.

Pros

Kajabi's intent is to offer "everything in one place" for experts (like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) to create and operate website, content like trainings, email marketing all inside one platform. Great idea that works somewhat well.

Cons

More and more modules of the whole platform fall behind or even way behind competition. Add to that, that some building blocks become completely unusable, when you reside in Europe. Just one example with a huge business impact: E-Mail deliverability for instance is roughly 50% lower than twilio/sendgrid. That kills most funnels, if you want to be GDPDR compliant. We are not spamming our customers. Kajabi itself is pretty ill prepared for international business. You can help yourself with integrations and zapier. Even more frustrating is the experience with the partner business team. Response time and resolution capability for everyday business inquiries are unprofessional to a degree that the whole partner story is unsustainable for some businesses. At least mine.

Fantastic product - LMS, website builder, and marketing machine in one!

Super great. Really love the product and I'm looking forward to using it even more in 2022. I think if you max out the usage of its features you can run almost all your entire business from one place. While this does increase risk (due to the outages that sometimes occur) it is something that a newer entrepreneur can use to get up and running quickly and easily.

Pros

I really love Kajabi and endorse the product. But, since the price tag is on the high side, I recommend you use it if you are going to make the most of all the features. This includes using it as an LMS, a website and/or funnel builder, and a marketing management system. The email and CMS features are great and they have recently introduced a coaching and podcast platform as well. Super excited to use these features!

Cons

It is pricey if you are not going to use all the features. It also is software that takes a little while to learn if you are a newbie.

The Best Online Course & Website Platform Out There

My experience has blown me away. The customer service is unmatched. They go above and beyond when answering my questions. They are always available to help. Their features are just what my business needed.

Pros

Kajabi has everything you need all in one place. No more piecing together various platforms to build your business.

Cons

As of right now, I have no issues with the Kajabi software. I love everything about them. No cons to mention.

Brilliant platform, always innovating

I love all the features, and I haven't even scratched the surface. Their new page builder is incredibly easy to use, and I plan on moving my website over there as well.

Pros

I like how easy it is to understand the steps for getting an online business started, with the marketing, emails, purchasing and course creation parts all under one platform. There's no integration troubles, and the price is right for all the features you get. Plus, they're always coming out with new features, so even if there was another product that was almost comparable, Kajabi would still win because of their new features they're rolling out.

Cons

Learning how their automation system works is a little harder to visualize than the software I came from (Infusionsoft/Keap). I lost an easy way to track where my leads came from with my lead magnet.

Top-notch technology and customer service

If you enjoy the quality and customer service of Whole Foods and Amazon...Kajabi has a very similar culture. Working with them has been one of best business choice we've ever made.

Pros

If you are not tech savvy (can't code) but you appreciate and need technology to run your business...this is it. Its all is one place. I get all my answers immediately or within 24hrs...which is remarkable!

Cons

There are still some limitations. CRM to be fully developed and other customizations. Not a deal breaker since they are always looking to improved.

Incredible Customer Service and Beautiful Product

Pros

I love how design-based Kajabi is. You can make really beautiful products and I love using mine for my online coaching courses. It's a lot to learn at first but they have amazing training videos and customer support. Kajabi is constantly working to improve and I believe in this product despit the many others like Thinkific, Podia and other platforms I have researched.

Cons

The community feature is really lacking, so with how expensive Kajabi is, it was tough to decided to use Mighty Networks to host my community for my class. But I also have faith that they will improve this part of their platform too over time and I look forward to returning to Kajabi for that so that all parts of my biz can be integrated in one platform!

Do online business with ease

Pros

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on. It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease. As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

Cons

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors. Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

Deliver Your Trainings Without Worry...

There are two sides to consider. The person hosting or posting training AND the consumer that is going to go through the training. Oftentimes one side or the other isn't clean. In the case of Kajabi, BOTH sides get the benefit of a well thought out program at a fair price.

Pros

Kajabi is very easy to use and they have an outstanding support system to help those in need. We have used numerous programs for delivering video to our clients / customers / students - Kajabi has yet to be replaced and we have had it from the beginning (that says a lot in this world).

Cons

Would like to see a few more layout options and themes. That said, you can customize anything you want.

Kajabi Has Limits

Overall I'd give Kajabi a positive rating, but I'd be willing to consider other options.

Pros

I love using Kajabi compared to Leadpages, mostly because Kajabi has a less-complex WYSIWG editor. Overall it's fine.

Cons

Myself and my team dislike that some tasks seem unnecessarily repetitive, such as adding in yes/no to assessments.

Kajabi is pretty good, but pretty pricey

Overall, I liked Kajabi pretty well. It was my first experience with selling online courses. Their customer support is amazing! They're super quick on chat, and often would just login to my account and fix my issue for me. But as a new business starting out, the level I needed for just a handful of courses (and only one website) was too pricey for me. I moved on to other tools.

Pros

I like that it was all-in-one -- I could host my courses, email clients & host my website all in one place.

Cons

While the course hosting is pretty good, and pretty intuitive to setup, it's kinda limited on how you can customize it and make things look like you want. Like for example, it gives you a place to put a video OR audio file OR picture at the top of the lesson, but you can't add a second video in the same lesson (for additional info).