Kajabi Logo

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.76/10

Reviews by rating

You can make really beautiful products and I love using mine for my online coaching courses. It's a lot to learn at first but they have amazing training videos and customer support.
We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.
It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding.
The reality is that the email deliverability has had a negative impact on my business. Most of my emails are going to spam and customer service will not get back to me.

Jon T.

Cofounder

LOTS of Features

Transcript

Jonathan T: Hi, I'm Jonathan. I'm the co-founder and co-owner of a company that does personal finance...

Amanda T.

co-founder

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Transcript

Amanda: My name is Amanda. I am the co-founder of a personal finance company, and I give Kajabi a five...

Jeanette D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Kajabi is a good all-in-one system

My overall experience was good. Customer support was very responsive. I liked the system but I had to hire a virtual assistant team to help me. Ultimately, I decided to move to another product that was less expensive, offered HIPAA compliance, and offered more features. Kajabi claims to be an all-in-one system but it doesn't allow online scheduling, doesn't create a marketing calendar where I can write...

Pros

Completely customizable; easy contact management system for collecting leads and editing their information; user-friendly with DIY email broadcasts and blogging; great CRM; good for coaching memberships too

Cons

The base product was a bit pricey compared to other systems. There was no online scheduling system when I was using it so I had to have another product for scheduling. Although I could create my own email broadcasts and blogs, I needed a virtual assistant team to create my website and management it. I thought Kajabi was supposed to be easy to set up its website but I found it confusing.

DD

Daniel D.

E-Learning, self-employed

The gold standard of e-learning online business platform

I help customers on many online business platforms and they all have quirks but kajabi is really well designed, complete and stable. Its a charm. Very reliable.

Pros

Very complete all-in-one online business platform for e-learnig / coaching / paid podcasting / paid newslettersGreat visual builderEase of finding information on customers and their actions

Cons

Lacking gamification features. Having this would make it the perfect platform.

KO

Kathie O.

Use only if you have to

Over it!!! When you are a jack of all trades you master none. They try to do too much making their software slow and clunky.

Pros

I really wish I cut loose sooner. I kept hanging on because I thought it would show my clients I was high quality. But that’s not the case. I’m just a little guy who loves creating content. Kajabi is for the big dogs! It is definitely not worth the money.

Cons

It’s got too many bells and whistles and too many pots in the fire. Because of this it runs slow and clunky. For example I had an email segment set up for 10 people. Instead it went to my entire list. This happened because of that slow spin. That was the final straw for me. Definitely not worth $2000+ a year!!

EC

Eliza C.

Design, self-employed

The absolute best platform for streamlining your online business

Overall it's been amazing. They're constantly making the platform better, they really take user feedback into consideration and even let you try out new features with their "labs" options. They make me feel like they care about me as a user 100x more than any other platform I've ever used.

Pros

I love how Kajabi is all-in-one!!! I can run my website, my funnels, my checkout pages, my lead magnets, my membership, my courses, my affiliates, my email marketing, and so much more all from one platform. I no longer have to juggle 12 different platforms and deal with integrations and things breaking like I did before. Even though it's expensive, it's actually saved me money and it's saved me SO MUCH time because of all the headaches I no longer have to deal with.

Cons

The affiliate system is clunky and not very user friendly for the admin or the affiliates. Also their customer services has gotten noticeably worse over the last six months. You used to be able to talk to someone extremely knowledgeable on the live chat service and now you talk to people who clearly don't know the platform very well and just send you help articles.

BG

Bilyana G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Fall in love with Kajabi and all features. Brilliant for e-Learning courses

I absolutely love Kajabi! I did a long research before I chose the Kajabi platform. I hate using multiple platforms for Landing Pages, eMail campaigns, eMail automations, CRM, video training platform, membership area, payments, affiliate programs and assessment forms. I wanted all that to be on one place so I dont lose time and money to integrate, I dont deal with too many support teams + I wanted really good support and a company that has a vision for their future and keep working on their platform. After all my researches Kajabi won as it ticked all my boxes :) And their support proved they are really good and fast in answering (asked questions on features)

Pros

It's easy to learn, setup and manage. It has all the features I could think of for my online video training courses and I love the unlimited amount of Landing Pages.

Cons

It doesnt have an option currency to be based on the country of payment; it has only PayPal and Stripe but they are changing this at the moment (June 2021) and there are no smart Quiz forms, where the outcome results depends on the answers selected on each question

GL

Gabriela L.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great option for e-learning and automations

I am very pleased with Kajabi. My monthly expenses are 50% of what I was paying having different platforms, and now I know that all my automations run smoothly.

Pros

That I could integrate almost all my business needs under one roof. Before Kajabi I was using other software for performing different tasks in my business. I am not a coder and integrating everything -and making it work!- was kind of a nightmare. Very time consuming. And I use to spend a lot of money. When I found Kajabi it was a life-saver. Email marketing, tagging, email automation, site creation, squeeze pages creation, e-learning platform, forms, surveys, it is an all-in-one solution. It saved me lots of time and money.

Cons

Some features need more depth, like metrics. They've done a lot of work regarding this, but there is still room for improvement. Also, they just integrate with Paypal and Stripe for payments. Being based in Latin America, I need also to be able to add the local payment gateway (Mercado Pago). I don't see this happening in the near future from their side, and I am sure that I am losing money because of this.

AD

Amelia D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Kajabi is an excellent but pricey option

My overall experience was good and would recommend kajabi to more established businesses that already have consistent income.

Pros

I loved the way everything worked together and integrated.

Cons

I disliked the high monthly payment particularly as I was struggling to make my business work. I wanted to have all the bells and whistles but wasn’t yet earning the money to justify it. I also did not live me the product limits.

MC

Madison C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Kajabi is great if you already have a great community and you can hire someone to do your website

I've had it for more than 11 months and I don't think Kajabi is for people who are trying to build community, it's great if you currently have one, but not great for beginners. There is no customer service unless you pay the top tier monthly subscription

Pros

Building a community instead of using a private Facebook group

Cons

Kajabi is great if you already have a thriving community, and a website builder, but if you are fairly new to building a community with no website designer this isn't the app to start with. FitBudd has been a better option for me instead of Kajabi.

Danielle N.

Design, self-employed

All-in-one Platform for Managing an Online Business

Currently I am helping my client manage her Kajabi account. But I first experienced Kajabi a few years back when an online course I bought was hosted on Kajabi. I really enjoyed the experience. The interface was very appealing and easy to use. So, I was glad when my client informed me earlier this year that she was switching from another course platform to Kajabi. Overall my experience on the administrative side has been quite satisfactory.

Pros

As an all-in-one platform, Kajabi is pretty cool. At the moment, we are using it for a few courses; a podcast; lead magnet landing pages and the automatic emails that go out when people sign up for the lead magnets. (We use a separate platform for our weekly newsletter.) For our purposes so far Kajabi has been working out well. And the Kajabi team is continually building out new features. For instance,...

Cons

I came across multiple challenges using Kajabi's new Podcast feature. Since Kajabi's podcast feature is relatively new, my client felt more comfortable uploading her episodes to another more established platform. The initial RSS import of existing episodes from the other platform to Kajabi was easy enough, but new episodes are not automatically added Kajabi. Each week I have to manually upload the...

Jonathan T.

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

Pros

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE. And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features. But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support....

Cons

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do. Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

RS

Rebekah S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

A lot to be improved upon.

Pros

Kajabi is a platform that has the ability to do it all. I like that I can integrate email and online courses as well as the 24 hour chat customer service.

Cons

There is a lot that can be improved. The rules for dripping courses, the email setting and the ability to suspend email sequences, the ability to get better analytics on emails, track users, and the interface of the courses themselves can all be improved. I find that they are slow to implement change but do listen to user feedback. I found that even though the customer service is great, I needed a back end programmer to make the design do exactly what I wanted.

SB

Sam B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Kajabi: The All-in-one E-learning Platform!

Kajabi has offered me, all in only one platform, all what I need to run my e-learning business.

Pros

It's an amzing all-in-one tool which I use for my courses and memberships. Memberships work wonderfully in Kajabi.

Cons

The price can be expensive for newbies. But it is definitely worth it, you would only need Kajabi to run your whole business.

VM

Valamere M.

Total Package for Content Marketing

I really love Kajabi because it allows the courses to be gamified with customizable marketing campaigns for each course.

Pros

Kajabi offers many course creation tools to design online classes or trainings from scratch. For example, there's a course creation tool that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content. Here's the best part - once your class or training is created, there's lead generation, product launch tools, and webinar funnels to use for marketing it. What is great about Kajabi is the seamless automation to build your product, sell, and manage purchases. It is truly an all in one tool!

Cons

Unfortunately, there is no free subscription plan. So, you may not benefit from purchasing a plan if you will not use Kajabi on a regular basis. Although, there's a 14-day free trial available to test drive the product to see if it's a good fit for you.

BE

Brittany E.

Great Platform

Pros

This is a very good platform for the coaching industry. Between managing leads, creating emails, creating landing pages, and charging for products, it all works great.

Cons

I’m realizing I personally need less and less, so the price point can sometimes be high for me to just utilize a landing page. But that’s really a personal issue.

Elizabeth H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Everything in one place

Easy to set up. I used to create my own website using HTML. Kajabi makes it super easy with their templates to drag and drop things into position and all the pages connect - plus I can create pages that are not in the navigation so I love that too. Super easy to create courses too. Customer service is amazing, their Facebook group is filled with all kinds of entrepreneurs, questions asked and answered by experts and newbies.

Pros

I've used Kajabi for about 6 years for my website, course delivery, and membership. Everything I need is in one place with a seamless connection. It means I no longer need to pay for external things like landing pages and video hosting.

Cons

There are still improvements that could be made on the cart, email system, and flexibility of landing pages. Consequently, I use some other apps as add-ons. I'd also love more templates.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Fantastic product - LMS, website builder, and marketing machine in one!

Super great. Really love the product and I'm looking forward to using it even more in 2022. I think if you max out the usage of its features you can run almost all your entire business from one place. While this does increase risk (due to the outages that sometimes occur) it is something that a newer entrepreneur can use to get up and running quickly and easily.

Pros

I really love Kajabi and endorse the product. But, since the price tag is on the high side, I recommend you use it if you are going to make the most of all the features. This includes using it as an LMS, a website and/or funnel builder, and a marketing management system. The email and CMS features are great and they have recently introduced a coaching and podcast platform as well. Super excited to use these features!

Cons

It is pricey if you are not going to use all the features. It also is software that takes a little while to learn if you are a newbie.

Kate M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Not the Best Choice for Customizing Your Online Course

I reached out to their support several times. Unfortunately, the overseas support team did not really understand my requests, which were likely more technical than they are used to, but instead of forwarding me to someone who could help, I just got a bunch of "canned" email replies from customer service agents. It was VERY different from the onboarding feeling, where they evoked a lot of excitement from the product.

Pros

They have the "onboarding a new customer" process down. From the training to the welcome video from the founder, they do make you feel like you have made a good choice right from the start.

Cons

I have been creating digital courses since 2010. Before tools like this existed, I used WordPress and WishList, then as the software tools started rolling out, I was looking for an option to move my courses and some clients. Unfortunately, Kajabi is straight out of the box with very little ability to customize. They promote that you can customize "under the hood" but that isn't really true. I did a full 2-week trial and even connected my subdomains to try to get going and I was disappointed.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Do online business with ease

Pros

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on. It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease. As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

Cons

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors. Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

EA

Eli A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

All in one solution for Coaches and Consultants

Pros

Kajabi is a great solution because it allows you to have the flexibility to build your marketing strategy around your digital offers. Compared to other solutions, an essential feature is the CRM so that you can track your opportunities and interactions with your leads during the conversion process.

Cons

It is a robust and mature solution. The part I like the least is the pricing because not many coaches or consultants are starting to understand the whole picture of creating the offering, sequences, pipelines, automation, and more. Plus, if they don't have experience, the learning curve can take a while, and the monthly bill is running.

RD

Robert D.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Kajabi Has Limits

Overall I'd give Kajabi a positive rating, but I'd be willing to consider other options.

Pros

I love using Kajabi compared to Leadpages, mostly because Kajabi has a less-complex WYSIWG editor. Overall it's fine.

Cons

Myself and my team dislike that some tasks seem unnecessarily repetitive, such as adding in yes/no to assessments.

SR

Sarah R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great for Businesses Portal Access

It allows businesses of all sizes, most specifically bigger companies that have ample clients needing access to multiple resources of information. So awesome!!

Pros

This product offers ease for companies that have multiple products needing to have portal access where they can house information, webinars, calendars, etc. Super easy to use. Clients love that they can go to one place to access all the info they need.

Cons

You can't company a project and all it's contents into a new project. You have to manually add it all over again.

PF

Paul F.

Education Management, self-employed

Loads of features, but doesn't give you freedom

Feels constraining. Kajabi wants to control what you do rather than the other way around.

Pros

Comprehensive integration of the features an infoproneur wants

Cons

- Landing page creation is not intuitive and very restrictive. Not nearly as easy as Unbounce's WYSIWYG. Cannot drag and drop CTAs. Not much of an improvement on MailChimp. - Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do. I wanted to build a landing page, not a product, but Kajabi somehow thinks it knows what I want to do better than I do.

BK

BONNIE K.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

KAJABI - GOOD FOR AESTHETICS, BUT COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE BUILT ELSEWHERE

If I only wanted to showcase videos, I'm okay with it. The UX/UI is pretty good. If I want to build a business on it, not so much.

Pros

I really appreciated the look of Kajabi products. Many people can design out the site and make it look very professional.

Cons

There are sevearl: 1. Monthly $100+ cost. 2. No ability to hid the comments from certain folks. One course I had was all about sharing their vulnerabilities. There was no way to hide JUST THAT ONE person's comment and make it their own journal process. Instead it was an all or nothing type of ordeal. All comments shown, or no comments. 3. Their chats are horrible. Most of their customer service...

RS

Rasmus S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Many talents in an uncomfy suit

Tedious to work with, blogposts e.g. take forever to write, but always happy to have such a beauty of a website afterall. Good course functionality, but poor default confirmation emails where you can design NOTRHING at a point when your customer has the very first impression. Ugh.

Pros

If you have no strings attached to any other software, this is a grab & go.

Cons

The pricing is stiff. You better have something to sell from the first day. Then, you can make THREE (3) products in the lowest plan. Hilarious.

NC

Nicole C.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, great customer service

Assisting with an online course, been able to grow sales with greater functionality of Kajabi.

Pros

I like how simple it is to use Kajabi - you don't have to be a designer to have a great-looking website. Customer service is top notch - quick response and through answers.

Cons

Sometimes you run into design features that don't yet exist but you wish they did - customer support lets their development team know of any suggestions for improvement. Would be great to have more products available without having to upgrade to a higher payment plan.