All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Kajabi Reviews

Pros

They have the "onboarding a new customer" process down. From the training to the welcome video from the founder, they do make you feel like you have made a good choice right from the start.

Kate M.

Heather B.

Read the full review
Great user interface and ease of use. The team behind the product is enthusiastic and their customer-onboarding and retention is excellent.

Gordon F.

Gabriela L.

Read the full review
I find those terms to be bizarre. For example, when building a particular web page that is a class for visitors, it isn't called a page, that page is called a product.

Chris G.

Kate M.

4.4

LOTS of Features

We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Pros

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Cons

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Great option for e-learning and automations

I am very pleased with Kajabi. My monthly expenses are 50% of what I was paying having different platforms, and now I know that all my automations run smoothly.

Pros

That I could integrate almost all my business needs under one roof. Before Kajabi I was using other software for performing different tasks in my business. I am not a coder and integrating everything -and making it work!- was kind of a nightmare. Very time consuming. And I use to spend a lot of money. When I found Kajabi it was a life-saver. Email marketing, tagging, email automation, site creation, squeeze pages creation, e-learning platform, forms, surveys, it is an all-in-one solution. It saved me lots of time and money.

Cons

Some features need more depth, like metrics. They've done a lot of work regarding this, but there is still room for improvement. Also, they just integrate with Paypal and Stripe for payments. Being based in Latin America, I need also to be able to add the local payment gateway (Mercado Pago). I don't see this happening in the near future from their side, and I am sure that I am losing money because of this.

Easy to use, great customer service

Assisting with an online course, been able to grow sales with greater functionality of Kajabi.

Pros

I like how simple it is to use Kajabi - you don't have to be a designer to have a great-looking website. Customer service is top notch - quick response and through answers.

Cons

Sometimes you run into design features that don't yet exist but you wish they did - customer support lets their development team know of any suggestions for improvement. Would be great to have more products available without having to upgrade to a higher payment plan.

Not the Best Choice for Customizing Your Online Course

I reached out to their support several times. Unfortunately, the overseas support team did not really understand my requests, which were likely more technical than they are used to, but instead of forwarding me to someone who could help, I just got a bunch of "canned" email replies from customer service agents. It was VERY different from the onboarding feeling, where they evoked a lot of excitement from the product.

Pros

Cons

I have been creating digital courses since 2010. Before tools like this existed, I used WordPress and WishList, then as the software tools started rolling out, I was looking for an option to move my courses and some clients. Unfortunately, Kajabi is straight out of the box with very little ability to customize. They promote that you can customize "under the hood" but that isn't really true. I did a full 2-week trial and even connected my subdomains to try to get going and I was disappointed.

Top-notch technology and customer service

If you enjoy the quality and customer service of Whole Foods and Amazon...Kajabi has a very similar culture. Working with them has been one of best business choice we've ever made.

Pros

If you are not tech savvy (can't code) but you appreciate and need technology to run your business...this is it. Its all is one place. I get all my answers immediately or within 24hrs...which is remarkable!

Cons

There are still some limitations. CRM to be fully developed and other customizations. Not a deal breaker since they are always looking to improved.

The Best Online Course & Website Platform Out There

My experience has blown me away. The customer service is unmatched. They go above and beyond when answering my questions. They are always available to help. Their features are just what my business needed.

Pros

Kajabi has everything you need all in one place. No more piecing together various platforms to build your business.

Cons

As of right now, I have no issues with the Kajabi software. I love everything about them. No cons to mention.

Brilliant platform, always innovating

I love all the features, and I haven't even scratched the surface. Their new page builder is incredibly easy to use, and I plan on moving my website over there as well.

Pros

I like how easy it is to understand the steps for getting an online business started, with the marketing, emails, purchasing and course creation parts all under one platform. There's no integration troubles, and the price is right for all the features you get. Plus, they're always coming out with new features, so even if there was another product that was almost comparable, Kajabi would still win because of their new features they're rolling out.

Cons

Learning how their automation system works is a little harder to visualize than the software I came from (Infusionsoft/Keap). I lost an easy way to track where my leads came from with my lead magnet.

So Much Easier Than WordPress

I am amazed at how easy it is to create a decent looking website in minutes!

Pros

I am new to Kajabi. My wife just switched her website over from WordPress and I helped her with transferring a bunch of blog entries. I could not believe how much easier it is than WordPress. Everything is so user-friendly, the photos and videos upload and automatically compress, and the layout stays the same. You can't mess it up.

Cons

You can't customize the website as much as you can with WordPress but honestly, for what we do, it's not needed. It's also a little pricey but when you consider that you can run online programs (my wife does), host your website and blog, have emails, and more, it's really pretty reasonable.

A great way to start your teaching business, but not cheap

It is a great tool to start a business in the teaching niche. Has all the features so you only need basic computer skills to set up and focus on promoting and selling your products. I just wish there was a cheaper package for starters, since this is a part of what a person must invest in.

Pros

Features are amazing Really easy to setup your courses UI is great, easy to keep communication with your students. Good safety features.

Cons

Only one: Even the basic package can be expensive for some people.

Overpromises and underdelivers

Based on my previous comments -- and to be fair to Kajabi -- I think it is a great platform if you don't care much about contact management (beyond the very basic) and your audience is English-speaking ONLY. It is more robust than other alternatives such as Podia; it doesn't require add-on software like Thinkific. Just know that you will pay a premium.

Pros

I liked that it is an all-in-one solution. Once you figure out how to navigate around the platform, you begin to see that you really don't need other software solutions in order to offer basic, elegant, online courses.

Cons

For the cost (which is nothing t sneeze at), I was left expecting more. When you buy a Lexus you expect higher quality components than when you buy a Toyota...and there's nothing wrong with a Toyota; I had one for close to 20 years! Specifically to Kajabi, I felt that the contact management module (called "People" in Kajabi) was weak. Most all free versions of marketing software (think MailChimp)...

Makes running an online biz a breeze

We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Pros

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

Cons

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

Pros

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE. And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features. But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support....

Cons

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do. Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

Pros

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me....

Cons

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Incredible Customer Service and Beautiful Product

Pros

I love how design-based Kajabi is. You can make really beautiful products and I love using mine for my online coaching courses. It's a lot to learn at first but they have amazing training videos and customer support. Kajabi is constantly working to improve and I believe in this product despit the many others like Thinkific, Podia and other platforms I have researched.

Cons

The community feature is really lacking, so with how expensive Kajabi is, it was tough to decided to use Mighty Networks to host my community for my class. But I also have faith that they will improve this part of their platform too over time and I look forward to returning to Kajabi for that so that all parts of my biz can be integrated in one platform!

Do online business with ease

Pros

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on. It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease. As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

Cons

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors. Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

Deliver Your Trainings Without Worry...

There are two sides to consider. The person hosting or posting training AND the consumer that is going to go through the training. Oftentimes one side or the other isn't clean. In the case of Kajabi, BOTH sides get the benefit of a well thought out program at a fair price.

Pros

Kajabi is very easy to use and they have an outstanding support system to help those in need. We have used numerous programs for delivering video to our clients / customers / students - Kajabi has yet to be replaced and we have had it from the beginning (that says a lot in this world).

Cons

Would like to see a few more layout options and themes. That said, you can customize anything you want.

The Best All-In-One Online Course Platform

I have been building course websites on Kajabi since 2016 and also use it for one of my businesses.

Pros

Kajabi allows you to not just host and deliver your online courses but it also lets you create your entire marketing funnels and automate email marketing on the platform. What I like the most about the platform is that I could build a fully functioning online course business without requiring to learn several different tools.

Cons

While the platform is reasonably priced for everything that it offers, the starting price is steep and may not work for you if you're on a tight budget.

Use Kajabi to run your online business

I have been a user of Kajabi for ten years. They are the market leader for me and always innovating to improve things. I think I will always have a Kajabi account.

Pros

Kajabi is seen as a courses or membership software. It is so much more than that. I like the fact I can get rid of multiple tools with subscriptions saving money because Kajabi does it all. And very well.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see at the starter level is to be able to use multiple domains within one account rather than having to upgrade. Also the affiliate system too.

Great for Businesses Portal Access

It allows businesses of all sizes, most specifically bigger companies that have ample clients needing access to multiple resources of information. So awesome!!

Pros

This product offers ease for companies that have multiple products needing to have portal access where they can house information, webinars, calendars, etc. Super easy to use. Clients love that they can go to one place to access all the info they need.

Cons

You can't company a project and all it's contents into a new project. You have to manually add it all over again.

Kajabi For The Online Entrepreneur

I have had a wonderful experience using Kajabi. Now that I have been using it for several years, I find it intuitive and easy.

Pros

Kajabi is fairly easy to use once you figure it out. You get everything all on one platform including your website, CRM, landing pages, online course creation and much more.

Cons

At first I had a little trouble figuring out how to use Kajabi, but customer service got me through it and once I started using it on a regular basis, it became easier and easier.

My new favorite business tool!

I signed up for Kajabi when I began to transition my business from client-based to teaching online trainings and courses. It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding. As both an instructor and a student who has taken courses via the platform, Kajabi is the best experience by far. Their email management system has some catching up to do when comparing it to other tools, but it is clear they are on the path to improve it. I can't recommend Kajabi enough.

Pros

The multiple options for creating content from freebies to mini trainings to online courses. Their customer service is also excellent.

Cons

Their email system is a bit behind the curve in regards to options and functionality, but they are on the path to catch up with other options.

KAJABI - GOOD FOR AESTHETICS, BUT COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE BUILT ELSEWHERE

If I only wanted to showcase videos, I'm okay with it. The UX/UI is pretty good. If I want to build a business on it, not so much.

Pros

I really appreciated the look of Kajabi products. Many people can design out the site and make it look very professional.

Cons

There are sevearl: 1. Monthly $100+ cost. 2. No ability to hid the comments from certain folks. One course I had was all about sharing their vulnerabilities. There was no way to hide JUST THAT ONE person's comment and make it their own journal process. Instead it was an all or nothing type of ordeal. All comments shown, or no comments. 3. Their chats are horrible. Most of their customer service...

All-in-One for courses, website, marketing pages, payment receipts

Overall experience is very good - huge timesavers in the long run by having everything connected.

Pros

Once you get things set up the first time it is really easy to copy and reuse for the next set of courses. I really like all the built-in templates for the webpages and offers. It makes it very easy to optimize for mobile viewing! Love that customer support is always available. If I forget that I started a chat (I'm a multitasker) they will email me to make sure I get my questions answered.

Cons

The learning curve is a bit steep, we needed to hire a web developer to get us started. Once you understand the terms and processes it becomes much easier. (and there is always chats with support to help)

Powerful, Complete, and only slightly Aggrevating

Overall positive. It just works. It's a robust setup process, but once you have things established, the process just works really smoothly.

Pros

I love that Kajabi has the 3 most important features all under one roof: (1) MailChimp-like marketing; (2) Payments and Membership management; and (3) Courseware All 3 are highly usable, feature rich, and have an overall consistent UI / UX.

Cons

Well, like any broad-based platform, its not as "deep" as you might want in any given area. During startup we'd say "oh, just do X like we did in Mailchimp" only to find that "X" was not an option in Kajabi. I recall trying to move from MailChimp. We had a large list. Kajabi only allowed us to import 500 names at a time. Also, "PIPELINES" is a very un-intuitive concept. Super powerful, but also darn confusing.

Amazing product and company!

I used Kajabi to power my entire business.

Pros

Powerful, easy to use, and has a great user interface. 9 business tools in 1. Automation. Best customer support I've ever experienced.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any. They are constantly evolving, therefore, features that didn't use to exist now exist!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.