Additional information for Metric.ai
Key features of Metric.ai
View All Features
- A set of indicators that tracks how well an organization, a division, or a particular project are performing
- A website and login for stakeholders to access information
- Allocate expenses needed
- Allow users to access multiple services after entering their login credentials once
- Alter the layout and content of reports
- An accounting principle that identifies the specific conditions in which revenue is recognized and determines how to account for it.
- An assembly of graphs and charts for tracking statistics and metrics
- At a high level, visualize a preferred outcome, define goals and identify specific steps to achieve them
- Capture statistical records to measure achievements or progress towards a particular goal.
- Combine and merge loans, assets, liabilities, and other financial data and items into one entity for reporting purposes
- Compare key metrics for the business against prominent players in the industry
- Efficient and effective use of an organization's human capital
- Establish measurable goals and objectives and track their progress over a specific period of time
- Evaluate the degree to which business operations bring monetary gains
- Forecast of the expenses necessary for project completion
- Forecast, plan, log, report and analyze project spending
- Form predictions based on past and present data/trends
- Generate reports that meet information requirement, as the occasion requires
- Identify, evaluate, mitigate, and report on risk
- Important metrics on which company is evaluated
- Improve business process by accessing more features and applications by combining third party integrations
- Integrate with your customer relationship management software to better connect all aspects of your business, especially your customers
- Interact with data visualization elements, such as charts and graphs, to drill down into data
- Level of completion within a task
- Log and record hours worked and costs spent to assist in billing and invoicing
- Monitor and track project related activities based on various metrics
- Monitor task progress and planned accomplishments to better manage project status
- Plan and coordinate all the resources, costs and time needed to execute assignments
- Predict future data based on historical data sets
- Provide a comprehensive overview of organization's finances
- Regulate who can view and use the system by setting permissions and issuing passwords
- Reports/dashboards that provide a visual way for managers to understand the status of a task/project, costs, or other key information
- Track and manage the applications of potential future members
- Tracks employee schedules, availability, performance
- Visually identify direction of development and areas that require attention
Integrates with existing applications and services such as CRM, project management, time tracking and bookkeeping apps including Salesforce, HubSpot, Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Xero, and more, allowing users to consolidate and measure collected data from a centralized platform.
Metric.ai supports SSL security to ensure data transmitted to and from applications is managed safely and securely.
As a web-based solution, Metric.ai allows users to access their KPI metrics at any time, via any internet-enabled device.
Helps users make weighted decisions with actionable metrics on their finance, hours and utilization data.
Allows users to set goals and notifications as well as map projects, clients and employees automatically, and also supports detailed data segmentation with custom groups.