Whatagraph Logo

Monitor and report on marketing performance fast!

Whatagraph Reviews

Suggested alternatives

supermetrics
tableau-software
datatap

We needed a solution and chose Whatagraph as it seems like a really attractive startup, really excellent customer support and a vision of where the product is heading.
I loved the UX and the simplicity. When I signed up, I could start using the tool in just a few minutes, which is really nice for this kind of tool.
I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients.
For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support. Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs.
Asked to cancel a few day before the bill was due and said I had to pay for another 30 days because of a 30 day cancellation policy.
Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

JH

Joseph H.

President

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Transcript

Joseph H.: Hi, my name is Joseph. I am a CEO and I would give Whatagraph a two out of five. For more...

TE

Theresa E.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Pros

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

GA

Guy A.

Great reporting software

Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical. It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Pros

Great list of data sources to pull from, Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc. Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Cons

It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

AM

Adina M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Good value for your money.

Pros

- User-friendly interface. - Easy to add accounts and various channels. - Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership). - Automated reports. - Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support. - Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

JA

James A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Time-saving agency reporting with fantastic customer service

Fantastic! Before Whatagraph we were using spreadsheets and downloading data from social media channels. Whatagraph has easily reduced the amount off time we spend on reports each week and month, allowing us to focus on insights and recommendations.

Pros

Integrations with all the main social media channels we use for clients has provided some fantastic time-savings. This, alongside incredible customer service and relative ease of use, is what I like most about it.

Cons

Having to manually download some data and use spreadsheets for some channel metrics (Twitter specifically) is very annoying but I understand that is an API issue that Whatagraph probably can't do much about. I'd also like to have slightly more flexibility on report design.

KM

Kevin M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pros

Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Cons

I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

AW

Alexandre W.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Beautiful but not optimal

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros

- Simple reports fast to build - Good looking widgets - great support team (big up to reps)

Cons

- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget - no choice of landscape format - not enough data available - No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart. - INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

DC

Dimitri C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good dashboarding solution, the best support

Scalable reporting and monitoring when compared to GDS, and a very friendly team!

Pros

The software is excellent, it can do anything Google Data Studio can but comes with scalability and a great support team. All data connections are built-in, so no need for expensive third-party connectors.

Cons

The development cycle is aimed at pleasing the greatest number of people, which means very specific requests might never make it.

NR

Nate R.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Pros

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

GP

Gael P.

Used monthly for 2+ years

All tool every marketer should have.

I’m a very happy user. I buy when I started my inbound marketing agency and got amazing feedbacks from the customers I use it with. It’s just a really great tool.

Pros

The ease of use and deployment make whatagraph a must have in your Martech bundle. It allow you to monitor traffic and social plateform automatically and even send the report needed to your clients without you having to do the heavy lifting. Design is great and make the data easy to read for customers. Also they have an amazing customer service. Lately I had an access issue and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sort me out in no time! Very professional and kind.

Cons

I did not yet find something what limit my use but I’ll update my post if I do at some point.

RS

Ricky S.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

MS

Marko S.

Exellent and flexible tool

Pros

- Extremely fast and capable customer service - Easy to customize for customer's needs - Supports almost every channel

Cons

-Traffic sources have been dropping from time to time.

ED

Ellen D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Very ease of use and great support

I am very satisfied with Whatagraph. It's an easy to use software, has lots of integrations, lots of visualization and if you have a question you get instant great answers.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use and lots of integrations

Cons

I work for several clients and it's not easy to adjust the templates with the correct branding.

MS

Marcus S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Excellent platform for multi-level reportings

Whatagraph makes reporting and monitoring of multi-customer dahsboards easy and fun. We are able to identify critical campaign performance issues which allows the team to improve the campaign goals.

Pros

The data visualization is excellent. It is very easy to set up reportings and dashboards.

Cons

Sometimes the data source integration is a bit tricky but the customer support is very quick and extremely helpful and qualified to sort out any issues.

VF

Victoria F.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Best tool ever

So easy to provide the Board and senior managers with the overall performance of our work

Pros

So easy to use and it is not costly - makes reporting so easy and I like that it compares with previous months or years

Cons

Nothing - not anything not to like about this tool

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Whatagraph brings better visibility for Marketing KPI's

Whatagraph brings better visibility for metrics all around marketing department.

Pros

It's very easy to merge APIs from many different sources and the automation is great. You can have all data in one place and present it with one click during meetings.

Cons

UI interface can be improved. It takes some time to setup first reports.

Jyothi T.

Automate your reports

Really happy about it, I just set the report and it is automatically delivered to clients. Easy breezy :D

Pros

Being social media manager I need to work a lot with creatives. Regarding that I was looking for a reporting platform which would show all of the post pictures and rank it from the best performing to worst. I did not find anywhere else this feature, but Whatagraph has it. Reports visually are very pretty, I think anyone can understand what I want to represent with it as it is so clear from the colors pallet and bars.

Cons

It took me some time to master this tool. There are a lot of functions and trying them all was a bit overwhelming.

FM

Felix M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

I never saw a more evil company

They are so aggresive on sales like i never saw it before

Pros

nothing. The price is kind of okay but Databox is way cheaper with a way better support

Cons

I hat a free trial over 2 years ago. Since than, the called me on a weekly basis. Demanding to speak to me or to some employees to make pushy sales call. I told them over 60 Times to never call here again. If youre going to make a free trial, your going to get coldcalled for >2 Years

Thank you, Felix, for your review. We are terribly sorry for your negative experience with our sales rep. Honest reviews like this are of enormous value to our company, as they help us re-align our policies to always deliver the best experience to both current and future users. Sincere, unsweetened insights help us grow every day.

BE

Brenda E.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

na

Pros

After we set it up initially, I don't have to think about it again.

Cons

I have no feedback for this question at this time.

Thanks, Brenda!

Ignacio N.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Huge time savings with reports for clients

This software has reduced the time we use to spend in reporting dramatically. It is really easy to use. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Pros

This software is really easy to use, ver user friendly. I like the interface and has really help the agency to save time in reporting for clients.

Cons

There are a few glitches that i have found. Also some limits with functions, for example in reporting the call details from Google Ads, there is a limit of 100 calls.

Hey, Ignacio! Thanks so much for the review. Always feel free to drop us a line whenever you encounter a bug or a glitch of any sort our team will immediately take a look at it.

MM

Muk M.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Reporting made for human eyes

Pros

The visual representation of numbers and complicated statistics is a treat to the eyes, makes for easy understanding by the average business owner and its a breeze to set up once and forget it. The automated delivery of the reports over email means there is one less tool to go and log in to.

Cons

Not faced any challenges so far while using the tool.

OS

Orsolya S.

Online Media, self-employed

Data can be beautiful if you visualize it

I like the platform so far. If you work at a company that deals a lot with analytical tools and data, this software comes in handy.

Pros

Easy to create really beautiful graphs and reports which can help other team members to understand the most important takeaways. I especially like the automated report function, so I don't have to check on the same thing repeatedly.

Cons

It is a little bit expensive in my opinion. It would be great to have the option to use it one day at a time for a different price.

CL

Chase L.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

LOVED using it for the Free Trial Period.

Pros

Being able to easily and quickly integrate our social accounts to report analytics for both the pages as well as the ads was amazing. Everything is easy to do. Branding it and making it look how you want was awesome.

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the price. It is the only reason we aren't going to be using Whatagraph. If there was a free version or a more affordable price point for small startups like us, that would amazing!

AS

Antoine S.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Great tool

My overall experience is really positive! Whatagraph allowed us to increase the conversion rates of our marketing campaigns.

Pros

I loved the UX and the simplicity! When I signed up, I could start using the tool in just a few minutes, which is really nice for this kind of tool.

Cons

I would enjoy even a lower price. Actually, it's valuable cause the tool is very powerful. However, the price might be even lower.

RC

Ronnie C.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

High quality, visual based reporting software. Highly recommend

Pros

The modern style and visual focus are great to illustrate performance to clients.

Cons

I don't believe there's anything major. I would prefer more integration with ecommerce analytics.

Thanks so much, Ronnie! Working on a couple of new integrations as we speak :) Will update you once they're out.

Igor S.

Public Policy, 1-10 employees

One of a Kind.

Pros

Whatagraph has unique reports propositions that add value to any social media strategy.

Cons

The software limits integrations. If I could have more integrations, I would like more.

Thank you for your feedback, Igor!