Whatagraph Logo
Whatagraph

All-in-one marketing reporting tool for digital agencies.

visit website

Whatagraph Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.6/10

See full reviews by rating

We needed a solution and chose Whatagraph as it seems like a really attractive startup, really excellent customer support and a vision of where the product is heading.
I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients.
The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.
For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support. Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs.
Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

Whatagraph users...

Supermetrics-logocaret

Supermetrics

Google Sheets-logocaret

Google Sheets

How would you rate Whatagraph?

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Transcript

Joseph H.: Hi, my name is Joseph. I am a CEO and I would give Whatagraph a two out of five. For more...

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Pros

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

All tool every marketer should have.

I’m a very happy user. I buy when I started my inbound marketing agency and got amazing feedbacks from the customers I use it with. It’s just a really great tool.

Pros

The ease of use and deployment make whatagraph a must have in your Martech bundle. It allow you to monitor traffic and social plateform automatically and even send the report needed to your clients without you having to do the heavy lifting. Design is great and make the data easy to read for customers. Also they have an amazing customer service. Lately I had an access issue and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sort me out in no time! Very professional and kind.

Cons

I did not yet find something what limit my use but I’ll update my post if I do at some point.

UNITED STATES Marketing Agencies STAY AWAY from these guys!

This was just an absolutely horrible experience. For marketing agencies especially in the US I would highly to STAY AWAY. These people are extremely harsh and don't want have their customer in best interest.

Pros

Their reporting kept on misreporting the numbers of views for my numbers to show an inflated amount of views that what there actually was. Also it showed that the views were coming from countries where they weren't. The overall reporting system has many many flaws and it comprised of selection that don't convey any value. In addition, the reporting interface does not have a modern interface.

Cons

The sales professional lied to us. The customer service has extremely slow. One of the lies was that client success works US hours which is not true. Sales person convinces us we would be able to connect our login page to Whatagraph so clients can sign in but we saw that was a lie real quick. There is a [SensitiveContent Hidden] on-boarding call which is absolutely ridiculous When asked to push the billing date back due to all the bad experiences and none of the reports being sent out correctly, they were quick not to negotiate. Asked to cancel a few day before the bill was due and said I had to pay for another 30 days because of a 30 day cancellation policy.

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

Exellent and flexible tool

Pros

- Extremely fast and capable customer service - Easy to customize for customer's needs - Supports almost every channel

Cons

-Traffic sources have been dropping from time to time.

Cross-channel reports heaven

I'm satisfied with this tool and its opportunities. They are fastly developing and adding new features that I'm keen to try on.

Pros

I work with several products at a time, running more than 100 campaigns. And of course, clients want to see it all. Here comes Whatagraph which gives me an opportunity to have all data in one place and in a visually appealing way. Reports are pretty, and it is easy for clients to understand them.

Cons

Several times there were bugs that I had to report, but it was fixed.

Review from Yungo

Quite expensive for its abilities/user friendliness

Pros

Fast and helpful customer support Live dashboarding

Cons

Not very easy to use custom formulas Data visualisation not optimals (graphs)

Very ease of use and great support

I am very satisfied with Whatagraph. It's an easy to use software, has lots of integrations, lots of visualization and if you have a question you get instant great answers.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use and lots of integrations

Cons

I work for several clients and it's not easy to adjust the templates with the correct branding.

Easy to use marketing data reporting tool

I think this is a very useful tool, as it takes tons of hours of data.

Pros

The tool is easy to use; you do not need to have development resources. Even my junior project managers are capable of making campaign reports in minutes. There are a lot of pre-made templates you can use as well as many pre-made widgets.

Cons

In the beginning, it takes a lot of time to prepare your templates for the reporting. As with all the tools, you need to make yourself aware of the interface.

Good value for your money.

Pros

- User-friendly interface. - Easy to add accounts and various channels. - Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership). - Automated reports. - Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support. - Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Robust Reporting Tool

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Pros

Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Cons

Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Whatagraph - awesome for social media ads reports

Pros

Functionality - there is all we need for Facebook ads reports (all metrics including custom conv. and diffrent atributtion models), support is really helpful, problem solving and fast answering, we really like it. No problem for them to ad special functionality if we need it.

Cons

For now nothing. Everything seems to be great.

Digital Reporting Made Easy

Whatagraph has cut my monthly reporting time way down, allowing me to knock out reports in a fraction of the time it took me previously. The customer support is great — they even changed the copy/description on one of the modules based on feedback I had. It's definitely pricey, but I think completely worth the investment.

Pros

It looks amazing (clients love how easy it is to digest) and is very easy to set up. I love how quickly I can set up a monthly report for a client and then easily pull the same report every month. The reports are very easily customized and tailored to whatever needs you have.

Cons

Thanks so much, Sam! We always appreciate your feedback, and hope to get even more great ideas from you in the future.

Best tool ever

So easy to provide the Board and senior managers with the overall performance of our work

Pros

So easy to use and it is not costly - makes reporting so easy and I like that it compares with previous months or years

Cons

Nothing - not anything not to like about this tool

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Pros

So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Cons

Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

Awesome and Convenient

Pros

Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Cons

For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Whatagraph brings better visibility for Marketing KPI's

Whatagraph brings better visibility for metrics all around marketing department.

Pros

It's very easy to merge APIs from many different sources and the automation is great. You can have all data in one place and present it with one click during meetings.

Cons

UI interface can be improved. It takes some time to setup first reports.

Great for metric and trend monitoring

Pros

Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Cons

Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Beautiful but not optimal

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros

- Simple reports fast to build - Good looking widgets - great support team (big up to reps)

Cons

- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget - no choice of landscape format - not enough data available - No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart. - INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

I did a trial on this product and it does seem convenient for reporting more simply.

Like I mentioned, ease of reporting. This is golden for that.

Pros

I don't have to go fetch data from lots of sources, and then figure out a way to put it together nicely. This comes with template reports which also help because you don't even have to be thinking about what you need to look for, this is taking it automatically for you. Plus, the design is really sleek and easy to read with graphics and elements that I would have never bothered to add there if I had to do it manually.

Cons

For the trial, LOTS of branding. I'm sure once you pay a plan this is removed, but I also read that there are plans that still keep the witagraph branding for the cover of the report.

Hey, thanks for the review!

Automate your reports

Really happy about it, I just set the report and it is automatically delivered to clients. Easy breezy :D

Pros

Being social media manager I need to work a lot with creatives. Regarding that I was looking for a reporting platform which would show all of the post pictures and rank it from the best performing to worst. I did not find anywhere else this feature, but Whatagraph has it. Reports visually are very pretty, I think anyone can understand what I want to represent with it as it is so clear from the colors pallet and bars.

Cons

It took me some time to master this tool. There are a lot of functions and trying them all was a bit overwhelming.

Great value for money

Pros

There's value here for every member of the marketing team. Informative graphs, all information can be displayed visually, easy to interpret. Easy to set up.

Cons

Some integrations are missing, like Pinterest and some other data-based marketing tools.

LOVED using it for the Free Trial Period.

Pros

Being able to easily and quickly integrate our social accounts to report analytics for both the pages as well as the ads was amazing. Everything is easy to do. Branding it and making it look how you want was awesome.

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the price. It is the only reason we aren't going to be using Whatagraph. If there was a free version or a more affordable price point for small startups like us, that would amazing!

Great tool! Great people! Great experience!

Time saving tool

Pros

I mostly liked that it is a very time-saving tool. Additionally, I liked that it easy to use and navigate. The graphics look good as well.

Cons

It takes time to show historical data. It is limited to the most popular data sources. I really liked the rest of the features.

Beautiful Way to Display Data to Your Clients

Pros

Whatagraph beautifully displays data directly from our social data sources so our clients can easily digest the information.

Cons

There is a frequent need to make updates to the reporting tool due to the ever-changing social media landscape.