Whatagraph Reviews

4.39/5 (38 reviews)

Guy Azouri

Great reporting software

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical. It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Pros
Great list of data sources to pull from, Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc. Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Cons
It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

Theresa Esposito

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Pros
When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons
There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

Manvydas Saulevičius

Whatagraph Review

Reviewed 2019-10-21

I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

Pros
reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

Cons
I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

Reviewed 2019-11-30

I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

Pros
The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

Cons
The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Martin Wagner

Beautiful and easy to use

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Pros
Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Cons
There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

Kevin Mitchell

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pros
Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Cons
I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Response from Whatagraph

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

Coen Tuerlings

Absolute time saver and clear adviser to crucial decisions that create real results

Reviewed 2019-11-25

Just set and forget and wait on your inbox for the ​magic to happen.

Pros
Bundling multiple channels,​ who have there own challenges to reveal cluttered metrics, into a clear readable report​.

Cons
White​ labeling is restricted to just uploading an​ image. Would prefer a header with more options in design, layout, ​and content.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Coen! Working on making white-label more flexible, your insights are greatly appreciated.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Fast results due to logical concept

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Monthly Management Report for Internet Activities. Fast and problem-free solution of the task.

Pros
For the monthly management meeting I needed a tool that quickly and easily shows the most important metrics around our website. Due to the simple and logical concept of Whatagraph I was able to solve the task quickly and efficiently. For me it is very positive that after the setup I have no further effort to present the results. Since I am the only employee working on these evaluations, this means a large work direction. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Cons
Personally, I think that the user interface might be a bit lighter and less technical. Practically this is not relevant, because the generated report looks perfect.

Ellen Roumeliotis

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Pros
I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read. I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want.

Cons
The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Nate Raynor

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Pros
If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons
This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Shannon Ryan

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-07

Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Pros
Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Cons
The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Ricky So

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros
I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons
All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

Adina Mussina

Good value for your money.

Reviewed 2019-10-01

Pros
- User-friendly interface. - Easy to add accounts and various channels. - Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership). - Automated reports. - Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons
- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support. - Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Brent Nau

Robust Reporting Tool

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-10-18

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Pros
Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Cons
Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Sam Logan

Digital Reporting Made Easy

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-09-25

Whatagraph has cut my monthly reporting time way down, allowing me to knock out reports in a fraction of the time it took me previously. The customer support is great — they even changed the copy/description on one of the modules based on feedback I had. It's definitely pricey, but I think completely worth the investment.

Pros
It looks amazing (clients love how easy it is to digest) and is very easy to set up. I love how quickly I can set up a monthly report for a client and then easily pull the same report every month. The reports are very easily customized and tailored to whatever needs you have.

Cons
Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Sam! We always appreciate your feedback, and hope to get even more great ideas from you in the future.

Anonymous

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-07

Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Pros
So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Cons
Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

Ema Jackson

This product is amazing!

Reviewed 2018-02-22

It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Pros
The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Cons
I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Marvin Chia

Awesome and Convenient

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Pros
Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Cons
For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Anonymous

Great for metric and trend monitoring

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Cons
Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Alexandre Wirth

Beautiful but not optimal

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros
- Simple reports fast to build - Good looking widgets - great support team (big up to reps)

Cons
- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget - no choice of landscape format - not enough data available - No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart. - INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Paola Peralta

I did a trial on this product and it does seem convenient for reporting more simply.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

Like I mentioned, ease of reporting. This is golden for that.

Pros
I don't have to go fetch data from lots of sources, and then figure out a way to put it together nicely. This comes with template reports which also help because you don't even have to be thinking about what you need to look for, this is taking it automatically for you. Plus, the design is really sleek and easy to read with graphics and elements that I would have never bothered to add there if I had to do it manually.

Cons
For the trial, LOTS of branding. I'm sure once you pay a plan this is removed, but I also read that there are plans that still keep the witagraph branding for the cover of the report.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, thanks for the review!

Ana Alimuratova

Great tool! Great people! Great experience!

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Time saving tool

Pros
I mostly liked that it is a very time-saving tool. Additionally, I liked that it easy to use and navigate. The graphics look good as well.

Cons
It takes time to show historical data. It is limited to the most popular data sources. I really liked the rest of the features.

Rasmus Bernt Knudsen

Get an executive overview fast and easy

Reviewed 2019-11-26

It is very easy to use, has a lot of integration, and let get started very fast.

Pros
The system has standard templates that are easy and fast to use. Also you can build your own report with lightning speed

Cons
None that I can think of. However I suggest they look into some live dashboard features.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Rasmus! Keep up the great work

Ashley Ceresino

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-09-20

Using Whatagraph has helped show clients the value of the marketing we are doing for them, while easily showing them all the stats they care about. I also love that whenever I have a question/issue, the whatagraph support team is quick to get back to me with an answer/solution.

Pros
I really like the ability to integrate all the platforms I market to, into one easy to read report for my clients.

Cons
Nothing stands out as a dislike, it is expensive but worth it.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for the review, Ashley! Appreciate your loyalty and kind words.

Ignacio Nájar

Huge time savings with reports for clients

Reviewed 2019-10-28

This software has reduced the time we use to spend in reporting dramatically. It is really easy to use. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Pros
This software is really easy to use, ver user friendly. I like the interface and has really help the agency to save time in reporting for clients.

Cons
There are a few glitches that i have found. Also some limits with functions, for example in reporting the call details from Google Ads, there is a limit of 100 calls.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Ignacio! Thanks so much for the review. Always feel free to drop us a line whenever you encounter a bug or a glitch of any sort our team will immediately take a look at it.