Filestage Reviews

JK

Jon K.

HN

Hanney N.

Big enough to cope, small enough to care. A great company with a great solution.

LA

Luke A.

Cons

I had a bit of trouble with the annotation feature early on. It turns out the google adblock plugin breaks some of the code so I just disabled it on filestage.io.

Kason B.

Client confusion: Some clients who aren't as tech-savvy struggle. But it's not Filestage's problem honestly.

JP

Joey P.

No more emailing PDF files to the client, client adding comments, resending it back, then inquiring about what portion of the document the client was referring to etc.

ND

Nina D.

Huge time saver

Transcript

Rick: Hi, my name is Rick. I'm director of sales, and I give Filestage a five out of five. For more information,...

Schriftstellerseminar

Optimal für den Austausch von Kommentaren, Korrekturen etc. bei gemeinsamer Textarbeit in Seminaren. das zur Verfügung stellen von Texten wird sehr einfach und übersichtlich. Die Ordner bzw. Projekt Anordnung war gewöhnungsbedürftig. es wäre schön, wenn man es zeitlich begrenzt kaufen könnte. für Leute, die kein Abonnement benötigen oder es sich nicht leisten können.

Pros

Die unkomplizierte Kommentarfunktion die alle Beteiligten homogen abbildet.

Cons

Die Demoversion ließ einen download der bearbeiteten Dokumente bzw. Ergebnisse nicht zu.

Simplicity in a complex workflow

Pros

So easy to use across any type of user. It truly takes the complexity out of the review and approval process.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I am missing in the platform right now.

Great Proofing Software for Teams!

Great program- highly recommend to other organizations looking to streamline their proofing process!

Pros

Filestage has saved us from endless email/revision chains, speeding up our review process, and making our team more efficient.

Cons

Wish I could download all of the comments associated with a particular revision embedded into the page (Similar to how PowerPoint has a notes page). That would give me a To-Do list of sorts. (I should note that I'm a newer user in Filestage, and they may in fact have this functionality and I just haven't found how to do it yet.) Other than that, the software is fairly intuitive.

It's a must!

Pros

Easy to use, friendly app/software where we can review and check our projects within the team and our clients.. and to spend less time!

Cons

I have no cons, it's what we needed and we will going to use it in every project.

FileStage has significantly improved our creative collaboration and our clients love it!

Pros

Simple collaboration made easy Non-tech clients who love the experience Ability to branded the platform

Cons

Completely white label with a custom subdomain (design.asimpleclean.agency) and for emails to come from our email addresses

Review about Filestage

We use it to get an approval from our national team to flyer and other design elements.

Pros

This software is really use to use and very practical to communicate with people who are geographical distanced from each other

Cons

There is no email when a data is "freigegeben"

I highly recommend to any Team handeling film projects over long-, or short distances.

a faster easier project work. we saved alot of time working on our project cause the feedback chain was quick to execute from anywhere.

Pros

Shared project work over any distance has never been so easy! Can't imagine any future projects without filestages assistance. Thanks! You can mark any spot in a frame and leave a comment. You may also draw scetches into frames to further illustrate corrections for your team mates.

Cons

didn't have any trouble yet. Filestage does exactly what it was made to do with excellence! Also has a friendly customer support.

Simplify advertising approvals

Streamlined the approval process

Pros

Filestage is easy to use, no manual required! I began using it just a few months ago to approve advertising material, add comments or add missing translations to our advertising material. It streamlines the approval process and allows the different people in the chain to add their comments at the same time.

Cons

There are many notification emails generated after each step but then that is also a plus as you can track what you've done.

Great product!

Pros

Filestage is super easy to use. Even my not so tech savvy clients are able to review videos and add comments with ease. And the ability to mark off and highlight specific areas of concern is very helpful. I also like that you can check off feedback that has been completed. And being able to add new "rooms" for versioning is super helpful too.

Cons

I don't have too many complaints or issues. It works pretty seamlessly.

fine video review tool

Pros

i like that the client can see and give feedback real fast, and point exactly where to work

Cons

the web page its bit tricky, and you need to have patience and learn how it works, but its fine

Filestage User

Pros

I was really impressed with this software. It was so user friendly and very very organized. I was clear at what stage we were on at each stage of our approval processes. ] It revealed me of multiple emails going back and forth, the software made the process really streamlined.

Cons

I really did not encounter any issues that I can comment on at this time.

I've been working remotely for 3 years and I've suffered from not having a tool to organise the review workflow. Now getting my worked reviewed takes less time and effort.

Pros

Easy to use, supports many file types, charged by active projects and not by file storage or number of files.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit slow, specially for users that are force to use older browsers.

I'm using FileStage with a fellow student of mine, we both study film design and photography.

Pros

- Easy Overview about our projects - no more mess within video production and photo projects - No misunderstanding with reviews - precise definition of task within pictures and videos - quick retrace of different versions

Cons

I hope there will be a calendar option to optimize your organization. Sometimes you like to schedule your projects.

Still trying to master it

Interesting to know a tool like it exists

Pros

File sharing capabilities was interesting

Cons

Some times it becomes challenging to edit

Easy and Lean!

My clients are really happy since I use Filestage to review my media files. They prefer Filestage because of the easy and intuitive design. The data security is another advantage over the competitors.

Cons

Thanks Jens! We are glad to hear that!

The Invision of video, and project files

Great collaboration on project files

Pros

Easy to use and understand for collaboration purposes - if somebody needs to leave feedback on a specific file that requires updates, it's simple to do this.

Cons

Some processes are a little slow/laggy, but it's not enough to impact my recommendation or overall workflow.

Great piece of software

Pros

The simplicity to use. We implemted the program mid-way an important assignment, and it was really easy to use from the start. Getting a workflow going was literally minutes work!

Cons

I would prefer it as a stand alone software version instead of SaaS

Great tool for all bigger projects

Pros

It's an easy way to share your in-between deliveries with the client for potential feedback. Also all feedback on shared content is assembled in one place.

Cons

An easier way to navigate between comments on previous uploaded versions.

Great Reviewing and collaboration tool

Very straight forward clean interface, Great customer Support that listens to their customers and their needs, great value too, I highly recommend it.

Cons

Superb Best review and collaboration product available!

The moment I signed up I knew I found something great! The interface is easy to understand and use. My recent clients were very impressed. Customer support is amazing! They're very quick to reply to emails and ready to help with anything! This product just boosted my way of communicating with clients to a whole new level. Totally worth your money!

Pros

The easy to use interface and quick response combined with great customer support.

Cons

Nothing everything is good

So happy that you find Filestage useful ;-) Thanks a lot for your great feedback! Best wishes & happy reviewing, The Filestage Team

Good solution for our needs

As many international media projects in our company started to appear, I think Filestage was the right choice for us. It is an easy-to-use online proofing software that helps us get our company and product videos reviewed and approved faster.

Pros

The user-friendly environment makes it easy to work with.

Cons

In the short time of using the software, I did not find any cons of it.

one of the best software

I have been using this software for almost three months. Since the first day, it has been really easy and enjoyable to use.

Pros

It is easy to use. It is really easy to communicate not only with the clients, also with the project managers.

Cons

There is no cons for me. Everything is really easy and possible with this software.

Great Support

Pros

he setup was very simple and the support team did every thing to make the onboarding easy and answered to all question very quick.

Cons

In the beginning I struggled a bit with the project overview. It was a little bit overwhelming for a first time user.

Pros

Works well for uploading and sending large video files. Easy to send and receive comments.

Cons

Do not have any complaints for the software at this time