Stripo.email Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.47/10

Reviews by rating

As I stated above, the best option for me is 2 in 1 builder. Amazing opportunity for those who deal with custom elements.
There are tons of great features like a huge number of stunning templates, the ability to save individual elements of the template, and an opportunity to export emails to 70+ ESPs.
Now I recommended to use it in my new company. Is easy to use, awesome support and has integration with BRAZE, so you can export directly templates with a click.
A little weakness is absence of a comments option, chat, or smth.
Editing structures/ containers can be difficult to maneuver for people with a basic understanding of the platform.

Dylan T.

Printing, 11-50 employees

Fast, responsive support, and an email editor that excels

Prior to shifting to stripo - we were using the existing in-built editors with our various ESPS (e.g. Mailchimp, moosend, muxemail). While these sufficed, they tended to result in generic designs, with variable responsiveness and occasionally messy html code. We don't use stripo to design anything too complicated - but it has allowed us to generate consistent, clean layouts with a broad brand identity regardless of the program we use to send emails. As discussed above, we are very happy with the support that we receive (there are almost never bugs, it's more along the lines of "how do I do x"

Pros

Stripo is incredibly focussed on building clean, nice-looking emails either through templates or letting you build your own. It's relatively intuitive and even our non-techy users seem to be able to fairly rapidly grasp how to use it. Their existing templates are gorgeous, and 100s exist within the range, so they provide an easy database to get started. Support is particularly on-point. Within their...

Cons

We haven't really encountered any real cons with stripo. Provided you recognise that it is designed to do one thing well (design nice-looking, cleanly coded emails) then there is little not to love!

Hi Dylan, thank you for leaving such a warm review. We appreciate it!

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

А good choice among HTML email builders

We improved design of our newsletters and enjoyed working in Stripo.email drag and drop editor.

Pros

You can find hundreds of pre-designed responsive email templates and ready to use. With advanced styling options, most email designs can be built.

Cons

So far, I haven't encountered anything I don't like about the platform.

OD

Olivier D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great tool to create beautiful, custom and responsive emails.

I'm really happy with Stripo.io and would definitely recommend it to others looking for an easy-to-use email marketing platform.

Pros

I've been using Stripo.io for a few months now and I have to say that I'm really impressed with the software. One of the things I like most about it is the user-friendly interface. It's really easy to use and the drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create beautiful email templates without any coding experience.Another thing I like about Stripo.io is the wide range of templates and design options available. Whether I'm looking for a simple newsletter template or something more complex, I can always find something that fits my needs. The templates are also fully customizable, so I can make them my own and create something truly unique.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Stripo.io is that the preview feature could be improved. While it's nice to be able to see a preview of my email before sending it, I sometimes find that the preview doesn't accurately reflect how the email will look on different devices. Would be nice to also see a tablet preview.

Olivier, thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

Chibuike U.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

My Stripo.email Experience

I use it in my office for email templates that I want to code. It gives me room to code my way out of some problems.

Pros

I like the fluidity and cleanness of the UI pages of it. More also, I love the various output formats it has to preview your email templates before publishing.

Cons

The fact that most of the templates I like are premium gives me chills.

Hi Chibuike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our compilation consists of 1080 templates, and half of them are free. We are sorry to hear that this half did not satisfy your expectations. Please feel free to share them with us: contact@stripo.email. We'll strive to do better. Thank you!

Vadym R.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Brand New Automation

It’s a new level of email design convenience. Before I got familiar with your editor, I had to do all those things like “craft footer with contact info and social media icons” or “fill all the fields in product cards” manually. For every freaking new email campaign. From scratch. It was even demoralizing. But finally! Stripo is equipped with personal content library for you to save all reusable elements. Another feature of constant use is Smart Blocks option. Set these blocks, “plug” website links into them… Voila, a set of product cards is ready! Synchronized Modules help editing multiple emails at once. And, as I said above,BrandGuidelines generator. Just insert your webstore link, and enjoy the perfectly professional branding of emails.

Pros

I was really tired of monotonous designing of the same headers/footers/product cards. No wonder that automation features available in a new email builder became a gift of Buddha for me and my colleagues in our eCommerce team. Especially such handful things like smart elements and synchronized modules. And Brand Guidelines Generator, it was pure gold (literally! with redesigned emails, we have higher incomes, approved by ROI stats).

Cons

Just one single request. Please, guys and girls, add smth. like live chat for teamwork mode. It’s a bit inconvenient to use phones or Skype to discuss new design or animation in process )))

Vadym, we love hearing from you! Thank you for leaving feedback for us.

Anastasiia Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Email editor where teamwork will be not just a word but lifestyle

New level of teamwork experience. A vital option for me as a team leader is roles/access level settings. It saves from template damages, especially when someone may accidentally break design simply because of absent skills. With Stripo, team members have access limitations accordingly to their function: email designers, copywriters, proofreaders… And it’s priceless when you can simply roll email template back to any version, really prevents mistakes and time losses.

Pros

So many features and options, it’s even hard to choose what to mention. Due to my CMO position, I can highlight the most actual thing here: set of options for teamwork. It’s cool when you work with 30 or 40 colleagues in your team, and you can invite them all to the project. I’ll notice that no technical troubles happen because of overload, Stripo works flawless. I’ve read in their blog that tool allows to invite up to 100 colleagues. And, what’s even more essential, Stripo offers all that is needed to work together.

Cons

Maybe a little inconvenience is lack of inner chat, or another.micro tool to communicate with team members.

Hi Anastasiia! Thank you for your review!

Ekaterina K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Investor update templates, feedback options, modules storage

Pros

Maybe too complex. Though it’s worth coping with.

Cons

I’m partner relations manager, so our partnership with other businesses is what I’m responsible for. Must confess, our brand’s recent growth is a merit of Stripo.email. Really futuristic template builder with all the options and features that exist today. what I especially appreciated are the modules library and investor review templates. Very thoughtfully designed, with diagrams, tables, spreadsheets, content blocks… All that is composed together in an ideal structure. These emails really build an image of a solid, trustworthy partner. That is, a key to success! No time to explain, join Stripo! :)

Thank you for recommending us, Ekaterina.

Alexander D.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Need brandbook and unique banners? Make friends with Stripo!

Amazing email builder. Really next-gen email marketing machine that literally allows to make all ideas and plans real. But what I experienced first: Brand Guidelines generator, and support of custom fonts. They bring email strategy to a new level, and it’s enough just to give Stripo system link to your web resource, or send other samples of corporate design. The rest is done by their smart cyber brains...

Pros

Design options to build perfectly branded emails, and custom fonts option that is priceless to surprice recipients with really outstanding banners.

Cons

The only wish is to expand the number of available language versions. Though, it’s already rich enough :)

Alexander, thank you so much!

Dmitriy S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Email marketing platform for international scale business

Convenient, flexible, with an amazing set of options and micro tools. In a nutshell, it’s a real next-gen email platform. And if your business reached the international market level, it’s just priceless!

Pros

I’m the Head of Marketing of the brand that has the ambition to transcend the boundaries of the inner market, and to proceed to the global level. Something is already achieved, we are known in foreign countries, and we are not going to stop. But global market requires multilanguage promotion. So the most important feature for me is Email Translate Service. With this innovation, we automatically build newsletters in 13 languages at once.

Cons

What did you like least about this software? Well… Maybe the whole editor is a bit complex for beginners. But I love accepting challenges ))

Dmitriy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Stripo! We appreciate it.

Taras T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A builder of corporate personality

My priority task was to create the set of our company design identity. You probably know what I mean. Our color scheme, specific fonts, logo, regular imagery we use in newsletter and transactional messages… This work promised to be complex and a bit boring. But then I was advised to try Stripo. And it was really surprising. Their brand guidelines feature made everything for us, I had only to show them our website. Unbelievable but I received a set of guidelines in minutes!

Pros

An option of brand guidelines builder. It’s easy-peasy to work with, enough to send to Stripo samples of your brand style. The tool will do the rest and make a solid model of identity including color scheme, logo, fonts, and the rest.

Cons

Cannot even mention any cons. I don’t like to hurry with conclusions but this tool looks really flawless.

Taras, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

JG

José Gabriel M.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Stripo.email - A Powerful Email Builder for Professional Results

Overall, Stripo.email is a great email builder for those looking for a powerful and easy-to-use platform. The drag-and-drop editor and library of templates and elements make it easy to customize and create professional looking emails in no time. However, the platform lacks some advanced features and the user interface could be improved.

Pros

Stripo.email is a powerful email builder that provides users with professional results for their emails. It offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor and an extensive library of templates and elements that can be customized and tweaked to meet individual needs. The platform also offers a range of features such as multiple device previews, A/B testing, and email tracking.

Cons

While Stripo.email has a lot of great features, the user interface could be more intuitive and user-friendly. Additionally, the platform lacks some advanced features such as email automation and design customization.

José, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We also want to assist you with design customization as we have a number of embedded micro-tools that give everything you need for emails, from photo editors to banner generators, from timers to interactivity and real-time content. If you need help with it, you can contact us at support@stripo.email.

Edwin Fdo G.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Stripo.email SI believes in educational institutions

Hours and Hours of HTML code, Other Hours of CSS code, Another hour of JS yes I want animations! NO MORE! We design in Figma for education, We document our images in Canva for Education, we finish in Stripo.email finally we export to Our server at Sendy or via amazon SES or Amazon Pinpoint.

Pros

Stripo.email DOES believe in education! Thanks to Stripo, our Educational Institution managed to develop an institutional image inside and outside the Email channel, the opening percentages are excellent, the ease of exporting to Amazon SES, Amazon Pinpoint, sendy, Outlook! We confess We LOVE STRIPO.EMAIL

Cons

It is a feature that it does not have yet: I would like to be able to create landing pages for marketing campaigns.

Raul F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

A Real Gem for Ecommerce Email Marketing

I started to use it more than a year ago. The truth is that a newsletter that converts good and look professional can really have an impact in the button line. And I am very happy how stripo helps with that for ecommerce. If it increases the results even a 10%, the ROI is amazing. However for other campaigns as digital products campaigns I still prefer to not use templates at all but do very simple and fast emails.

Pros

I like that you can easily create nice newsletters. You can do easily almost everything you want, it is even possible to add a countdown clock. For me it is very usueful for ecommece newsletters. And also for digital products. They have very nice templates that also make the work easy for sending email on special events. Customer service is also very attentive and answers fast showing interest.

Cons

What I like less is, of course, the price. I mean that many email systems to usually have also an email editor, and some are not so bad. Stripo beat all of them. But needs the work to export and import the file (if you do not sending with gmail or mailchimp, and some others where they have integrations). But after all, that is just a matter of a few minutes.

Lesia P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Automation of new generation

It’s a futurism of email design user-friendliness. I didn’t hear about your editor before, so I had to do many routine things manually. Imagine building a new email from scratch for each new email. The overall absurdity of such a situation… something beyond reason. Now, with Stripo, I have a personal library to store all reusable parts and build new messages in minutes. Synchronized Modules help edit a series of emails with one single operation. And last but not least, Brand Guidelines Generator. It’s a magic wand to keep stylish. Just paste your resource link to the respective field, and meet pro-branded emails!

Pros

I need to stay in contact with people. So I was really annoyed for years, because of the nonsense need to design emails from scratch. Always the same: boring consequences of steps, headers, footers, signatures... And finally, I’ve found a service with real automation features (not just claimed to attract more newbies). I mean features actually available to implement. Especially useful options like smart elements, synchronized modules, and Brand Guidelines Generator. And trust me, they are making life better.

Cons

Just one wish. Please, in the name of marketing God, add some communicator, chat, or smth else. That’s required to coordinate efforts in teamwork.

Paula S.

Design, self-employed

Excellent Solution for Email Production

Stripo was EXACTLY the solution I had been searching for over many months. There are others out there but none with the depth and quality necessary to be used for professional work. Stripo has streamlined email production and has become an important part of my workflow as a professional designer. I've recommended to many (grateful) colleagues.

Pros

Stripo has a well thought out intuitive interface which makes getting up to speed easy so someone with minimal previous experience can be producing emails quickly. An ideal soluton for any visual designer who doesn;t wnat to mess with writing code.

Cons

I'd love to see the option for a 'list view' of emails and folders. As my collection of designs grows it's become a bitharder to navigate in the 'icon' view.

EE

Erica E.

Sporting Goods, 10,001+ employees

Easy Professional Email Marketing Tool

Pros

Stripo is a very easy tool to design, build, and send professional emails. Easily copy templates you've already created and customize them each time. Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Cons

Some editing/design features are limited. You can't fully customize the text to make the line height different, or wrap text around images, causing some limit of design.

Daniil S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Real automation when working with templates

It was a pain in the neck years before, I guess everyone remembers that… Each new email newsletter, notification about sales, updates… every time we needed to send emailing related to news, we had to build a message from scratch. But finally! We can forget that goddamn routine! Make changes you need, and many templates inherit every update. And of course, it’s a very handful feature to save emails and their fragments in the personal library, and then reuse them as many times as you need. Just add the required links to connect the email template with a position on the website. Stripo system will do the rest automatically.

Pros

As a person who is deep in the digital marketing sphere, I liked Stripo’s advanced content library, especially its smart elements and synchronized modules. Finally, I enjoy all the benefits of email marketing automation.

Cons

Being offered to rate this tool, I’d give Stripo 10 stars of 10 possible, and even one more as a bonus. Incredible but I don’t see anything that would disappoint me.

Daniil, thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

ayush d.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Impressive Email Marketing Toll

Pros

This of the best app I have used to create a newsletter and email to send on a weekly and monthly basis report as well as marketing new updates. here are some major pros or benefits of Stripo: - 1. First of all it has a free forever plan that will help you to explorer more and more about the program. 2. IT has lots of free templates available on the platform that can be used to create immediate emails or newsletters. 3. Inbuild collaboration tool that helps to work collaboratively. 4. Multiple output formats that help to extract templates for different platforms.

Cons

by making impressive emails and newsletters we are capable to create and share marketing programs but there is much possible to improve in the analytics part related to emails and campaigns that we are sending.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A robust laboratory of the email marketers

Are you familiar with a really discouraging situation when you want to create something wonderful, to implement a brave and crazy idea… but you are limited by that harsh routine that kills time and intention? I felt it before I found Stripo. Since then, no more distractions. Content library, synchronized modules, smart blocks… a wide variety of automation features saves tremendous amounts of time, and I can pay efforts and ideas for better things. Like AMP or gamification.

Pros

What did you like most about this software? All the innovations and trends are available here. While their high-level automation of email crafting processes, you’ll have time for all that alchemy. No more discouraging routine!

Cons

Tried to find some weaknesses… But failed. And this is a pleasant fail :)

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier!

Deepa K.

Information Services, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent tool for creating Email templates without HTML coding

Pros

More then 600+ Email template are stored in their library. The user interface is simple. Excellent Drag and drop feature for creating template without coding skill. Attractive pricing fit for all scale bussiness.

Cons

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error. Overall this tool is excellent to use.

Chhaya S.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

One tool for creating Email templates

Pros

Stripo.email supports dynamic blocks and AMP HTML. They have more then 500+ pre built email templates with dynamic content. All this templates are mobile responsive. It is one of the easiest and best tool for creating HTML email templates.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. Stripo.email comes with attractive pricing. We can use free plan to evaluate this tool.

AA

Ashveen A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great solution for ESP integration

Great solution for integrating with your ESP or AWS SES sender.

Pros

Ease of deployment of templates to many ESPs supported

Cons

Tedious and sometimes unpredictable ESP connector setup. The free tier and paid could be more generous regarding number of templates and exports/month.

Maryna M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A real storage to save content

It’s content library allows to save your work and then reuse it without limitations. Notice that one can save not only entire emails but also separate parts. Really saves time and prevents the absurd boring work when you have to build the same parts like headers/footers which remain the same from email to email.

Pros

It’s not easy to highlight something specific. Fantastic design, AMP features, multiple elements to embed… Well, I can say some words about their library. Strange but fact, this feature seems to be an obvious must-have… but it was so rare in email building tools for a long time. While Stripo finally offers us real storage to save and reuse what you made.

Cons

What did you like least about this software? Frankly speaking, I’d like to see more languages in this editor.

We are so grateful for your kind words, Maryna. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

DW

Dario W.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Ausgezeichnete Möglichkeiten zum Designen professioneller E-Mails und Newsletter

Alles in allem ein super Email-Editor, für den sogar wenig bis gar keine html-Fähigkeiten ausreichen würden.

Pros

Sehr gut ist die allgemein recht einfache Bearbeitung der Designvorlagen, man benötigt nicht viel Zeit um sich einzuarbeiten. Persönlich wichtig ist für mich auch die Möglichkeit Test-Emails an sich selbst zu verschicken, um sich der vollen Funktionalität in verschiedenen Mail-Clients und auf unterschiedlichen Plattformen zu versichern.

Cons

Die Einbindung von Pixabay oder ähnlichen free-Fotodatenbanken wären super! Manche design-features könnten noch ausgebaut werden, z.B. die Anpassung der Textfelder um Fotos und Grafiken.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Guillermo G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, extremely practical

With this software I was able to solve the main marketing problem of my company: lack of a modern design in the mail marketing campaign. We also made sure using templates that we were reducing the error margin of the mail content, knowing that the format is similar to that used by large companies.

Pros

I started using stripo when I started the campaigns of the Mailmarketing company. It was very easy for me, especially because of the large number of templates that it has. The free version allows you to download a reasonable number of templates, which I could use effectively for my first marketing campaign. Being able to do everything from the web, without the need for software, is really useful. Another very important thing is that you can export the template in different formats, in my case I did it in html to send the campaign with other software (which mainly works with HTML). I never had a problem and so far it has been the most practical thing I have used in this matter.

Cons

It has some watermarks (I understand that for the free version) that are not visible, but when the mail is sent the first line of text (in the preview of the mail) has the stripe mark. I found how to remove it and it is not so serious, I also understand that it is proper to use the platform for free. Beyond that, I did not find any other point against this software.