All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SurveyLab Reviews

Pros

SurveyLab have demonstrated to be a great solution, as well as a terriffic business partner solving our business needs and supporting our business model. They are always flexible and open to help.

Carlos P.

Read the full review
Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation.

Thierry D.

Read the full review
This app is easy in use, the interface is user friendly and the support is very kind and helpful.

Joanna L.

Kit L.

Read the full review
I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

Krystian W.

Read the full review
I can't find any cons except it' only sometimes hard to find some features.

Yuliia M.

4.9

Perfect tool for academic research

Pros

Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

Great Solution & excellent Customer Care

My experience with SurveyLab

Pros

Cons

At this moment for our business need we haven´t found any need that have not been fulfilled. There are som we are planning to implement, but SurveyLab is willing to work on them

Good alternative to Google Forms

Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job. Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions. Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

Pros

- Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite - Accessible to non-Google account users

Cons

- Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

Excellent!

I have a great experience of use and our customers too. We don't have problem with the availability, we can to implement surveys for different uses cases, personalizations and integrations

Pros

The robust of the platform, API integration and good capabilities to c8stom surveys

Cons

I don't have any problem with the platform may be I hope that little bit improve for Look and feel

Best survey software for students

It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Pros

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Cons

The limit to the results in the free version.

The best customer support ever!

Excellet experience. Particularly the speed of support that wasprovided quickly and very efficiently.

Pros

SurveyLab is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features needed for designing a good survey. It is simple to set up. Customer can also pay on monthly bases, which is great for customers who use surveys intermittently.

Cons

I like everything about it, particularly user-friendliness.

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use Design tool efficiency Multilanguage setup Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

Cons

I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

Great Product

Pros

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Cons

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Strong product features

Pros

We liked the ease of use and simple but clean look of the design interface and the survey, but what makes it unique is the inclusion of a drag and drop survey question type - I have yet to find this elsewhere in this price range, and users have fed back to us that this kind of question is quite enjoyable to do.

Cons

There were a hiccup during the running of the survey due to a platform update, which did cause the survey to stop functioning. Support did fix this for me very quickly after I brought it up, although it was only by pure luck that I noticed that the survey wasn't working.

Excellent software for start-ups

I've found it as an alternative to SurveyMonkey with a better pricing plan. Does everything the other one in a good way.

Pros

SurveyLab has a lot of options that comes in a very pricy way in the competitors. Their heat-map function works excellent.

Cons

Randomization is slightly hard to set up, although once you get it done once, you know which path to follow.

Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey

It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

Pros

It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Cons

Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

User friendly tool

I tested 7-8 tools before choosing SurveyLab and i found it one of the best tool that comply with GDPR.

Pros

Simple User Friendly inexpensive Fast customer support GDPR compliance

Cons

Customization in question text was limited

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions. Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge. I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

Pros

- great support team - various functions - low price - professional statistics in different file formats

Cons

- It's hard to find any cons

Great mobile app for offline survey collection

The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Pros

Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

Cons

mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool

mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool. mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

Pros

mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

Using MySurveyLab

Pros

I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

Cons

The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

Great Product & Value for Money

Pros

My company was looking for a survey tool we could use to measure brand awareness among our core markets. We evaluated multiple options based on pricing, features, and customer support, and SurveyLab came out on top. They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to. In addition, customer support on projects was almost always within 24 hour turnaround, and extremely communicative. We've had a great experience so far.

Cons

As SurveyLab is a survey-focused product, it might not have as advanced features for full data analytics analysis as other platforms that are more analytics focused. However, the survey functionality itself is very advanced, and suited all the needs of our company.

Great survey toole. Easy to use.

MySurveyLab is great tool both for big research projects and quick surveys. The real power of the software is that you can start in minutes with any project. The software is doing really well with big sets of data. This is super cool as even if you collect hundreds of thousands of responses for a single survey the access to the reports is super quick.

Pros

You can start in minutes, ready to use survey templates for even quicker start, mobile app

Cons

It is hard to find any weak points. I guess there are no.

Excellent product and Wonderfully attentive Service

easy online survey system for my research needs, with Hebrew and right-to-left support and flexibility all over the system.

Pros

The MySurveyLab system is a very simple but rich modular survey platform. Easy to design, use and deploy. And their technical and customer service is fast, attentive, professional and considerate.

Cons

export files could use some modularity, but it is absolutely great and simple.

The best tool if you want to gather data quickly

It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly. Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports. Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects. Also, it's very user-friendly. I definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Cons

Very satisfied with mySurveyLab online surveys

mysurveylab.com online surveys has helped us learn about expectations of our new customers and maintain good and long-term relations with existing ones. mysurveylab.com has been doing an excellent job for us.

Positive experience - all aspects

We had a theory regarding our product and needed to conduct a survey to prove it right or wrong, The results were very, very helpful.

Pros

The survey was easy to create. The reports are easy to use. The support team is helpful and responds fast. They can provide their own panel of respondents which was extremely helpful.

Cons

The service did not accept cards so I had to make a wire transfer. It was not a big problem anyway.

Hi Kirill. Thanks for nice words. We are working on the card payments for the sampling services, so next time we will be ready. :) We currently do support cards for all our subscription plans.

Excellent tool for marketing research

It's a very cool software. It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly. Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports. Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects. Also, it's very user-friendly. I most definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Cons

Easy, effective, and great value

Pros

I use MySurveyLab for some basic sociological research. It's clean, user-friendly, and professional from both the front and back end. Surveys can be created in different languages (such as Chinese) which is very helpful. The survey also works well over WeChat.

Cons

Depending on the sample you are trying to achieve, the limit of 1,000 respondents for their basic plan could be considered low.

User friendly, great support

mysurveylab.com customer support is outstanding. They answer is always quick and to the point. It is a real pleasure to work with them. The software itself is easy to use, and what is impotent for me it provides excellent multi-language survey features.

Pros

great user support, great multi-language surveys

Cons

Many thanks. Our happy customers are real motivation for us.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.