RSVPify

Cloud-based event management and ticketing solution

RSVPify Reviews

Stephanie F.

Jennifer B.

A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

Mele T.

Cons

The only thing that was a bummer was that I only needed it for a one-time event, but they only offer subscription rates. I forgot to cancel my subscription and it auto billed the next month.

Chris H.

I can't think of anything that was a struggle or created difficulties.

Phil G.

The embed into website function was a bit annoying when the user was using Safari. It would require the user to press a button and then show the form.

Robert M.

Great RSVP software for non-ticketed events

Transcript

Steffanie: Hi, my name is Steffanie. I am the events coordinator for a nonprofit film festival and I...

The Big Bang

Transcript

Bobby M.: Hi, I'm Bobby. I'm a director and assistant director in the entertainment industry, and I give...

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

We are scheduling vaccinations for over 300 employees in 15 min increments over three days. Needed them to pick a time, get a confirmation and allow for follow up and exporting of names for check in and record keeping.

Pros

I had a difficult project to set up, this software made it possible to send a link to more than 300 emails, have them choose a 15 min time slot and send a confirmation email as well as a follow up. It also allows me to see who is coming in those slots for a chek in process. I hit the customer service JACKPOT with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who worked with me for two days to make sure all my pieces of this intricate project were in place, she even check after I was complete and made recomendations for tweaks. Thank yuu times 1000, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

I am sure in future updates, my project will allow for their production team to add some more features - but this is not a CON, just growth potential!

RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition

Overall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!

Pros

This software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.

Cons

The one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.

Exceeded my expectations

Very happy with the program and will use again!

Pros

RSVPify made my event planning a breeze. It had all the functionality I needed to track, manage, and communicate with guests for my husband’s military retirement celebration that spanned multiple events. Customer service was very helpful and even pointed out a smaller plan that met my needs and saved me money!

Cons

I wish I had the ability to edit RSVP’s for guests.

Not Worth the Time or Money

Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Pros

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Cons

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event...

Outstanding product for small to medium size event - great value!

This software is a cost effective solution for event registration and management. RSVPify is simple and can be used in a very simple and effective way. That apparent simplicity belies its potential for much more sophisticated event management.

Pros

We selected the product because it allowed us to upload a guest list, limit registrations to the guest list, and had an e-checkin/ticket capability using QR codes. We used the software for 11 events, ranging from 20-380 attendees, and it worked just as well for all of them.

Cons

Having a dedicated app that could be used for scanning the QR codes and checking people in would be a much better solution than a combination of mobile device camera/QR reader and web browser. The delivered solution requires using two pieces of software and on an iPad open a browser tab for each checkin. After a while tabs need to be manually closed. Additionally, the option to automatically check in people when the code is scanned would have sped things up. In the current implementation you scan the code and then have to manually check the person in.

Great RSVP software for non-ticketed events

I had a great experience with RSVPify and would definitely use this site for future events. The price is good, and the option to cancel while not using the software helps us cut down costs at our non-profit.

Pros

The set up was simple, and importing and exporting guest lists was easy. There was always someone available to help walk me through an issue.

Cons

Sometimes the guest lists, when exported, did not export correctly and names were left out. Also when I selected only people who had accepted the invite, still there were several who declined that needed to be removed form the list.

Excellent Software

RSVPify helps me personalize mass invitations with one click.

Pros

It's fast, user friendly, the app is great and my event attendees like it.

Cons

The limits on number of events you can have at once, I often have to delete old events even though I want to keep them as templates for future events. I like the old system of customizing emails better, the new one isn't as user friendly.

Customer Support makes RSVPify Stand Our

Very positive experience and will continue to use this service once large groups events are a thing again.

Pros

The helpfulness and promptness of the customer service at RSVPify is impressive. The service does everything you need it to do if you're planning an event.

Cons

In order to turn off or modify some of the default event settings, you have to search for the feature. Some of the features are not located in intuitive places, so I spent a little time navigating the dashboard trying to figure it all out.

Perfect for my needs!

I am a retail shop owner who plans events as part of the services offered by my store. In order to manage a large event I recently planned, I chose RSVPify, and I am so glad I did. Not only were we able to send out RSVP invitations easily by email, we were also able to create a QR code for our printed invitations, manage tables, send out reminders to encourage response, download guest lists and more. The software is easy to use and customize. RSVPify will be at the top of my list for future events!

Pros

I loved the customizable emails and the ability to remind guests. I liked the guest interface. I am also interested to try some of the more advanced features, when I have a client who needs them.

Cons

I wish I could have sent my client a link for them to review the RSVPs without me having to download and send them each time they wanted to see them. I also would like it to be easier and less confusing to alter a guest's RSVP and to add guests manually.

Very user-friendly response-collection platform!

While our need for this product was temporary, I'm super pleased with it and would highly recommend it. Affordable price, great user interface, easy set up on the back end.

Pros

I really loved how easy it was to set up our Sunday services and have people reserve their seats for Sunday mornings. The interface is very simple and clear and easy for our users to understand and navigate. I love the simplicity and clarity of the product.

Cons

(On the silver subscription) The silver level of subscription only allows 2 events at any given time, and I only needed 2 events LIVE at a time, but I wish I could've simultaneously prepped FUTURE events even with only two allowed to be LIVE.

Non-Profit User

Overall it was a little challenging to customize pages & select options, but it served the basic purpose . Tech support was fantastic! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always was available to help.

Pros

Ability to track responses Ability to customize page Fairly user friendly

Cons

Does not work well for events that have multiple sponsor levels that come with guest benefits. Does not provide necessary options for payments that can't be made online Does not send confirmation emails to all guest - only to the main person who registered , although does ask for every guest email address. Does not provide a downloadable report (# of guests, money paid, etc.)

Hi Ellen, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We'd love for you to check out the new version of RSVPify for your next event(s). "RSVPify 3" supports multiple sponsor levels, admission tiers, confirmation emails sent to all guests and detailed reporting along with many other new features and improvements. Team RSVPify

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

Pros

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

Cons

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

A Stellar Software Service!

RSVPify helped us have our greatest company Holiday celebration yet! Now that all communication and event invites are digital, RSVPify integrated so nicely into that which helped make our event successful. We were able to include a link to our RSVPify in our email invites to guests that allowed them to smoothly follow the link and let us know if they were joining us. After receiving guest responses, I was even more impressed with how RSVPify tracks all responses and the event guest list. This allowed us to easily print it off on the day of the event and use for check in.

Pros

My most favorite aspect of RSVPify was how incredibly simple it integrated into our existing email invitations and how user friendly the online interface is. Yes, there were some points here or there that I thought "Maybe this could be moved" or "This could come first before that," but overall those items were so insignificant.

Cons

The largest con I experienced in the software, was the limitations of each plan. Each RSVPify membership allows for a particular allotment of responses per event that can be tracked. We used the Silver membership and we had a guest list of 200 which was the maximum tracking you could have for Silver which seems a little low. That was basically the largest con in our experience.

The Best in the Market

We wanted to reach out to an audience size of 5000 businessmen and capture their RSVPs for an event. The form set up was easy and provided us with a lot of options. It helped with sample text options as well. The option to capture 500 RSVPs per form was significantly generous basis the price charged. Customer support is great and they solved all the queries.

Pros

Firstly, It was extremely easy to understand, set-up and integrate. The form customisation tools provide you great flexibility. It is easy to share the links. It has all the options that helps you design the form as per your needs. Most importantly, the final product doesn't take away your brand visibility away from you which is an essential requirement in any outreach exercise.

Cons

It would be great if there could be an opportunity to integrate the same on a whatsapp/linkedin marketing activity

Perfect for my needs!

With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

Pros

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

Cons

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Amazing Customer Service

RSVP get the word out and lets me know who bought what tickets, helps me to increase my email list, and again the customer support group is so helpful!

Pros

The software for the most part is fairly easy. I am not a high tech person. But I have to say when I get into a jam, the customer service support team is amazingly helpful!

Cons

I wish some of the things were not as complexed for me. The invites especially. Because I probably wasn't shown would be the main reason. I would think a tutorial when someone signs up might be a great value.

Perfect platform for organizing our events!

AWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.

Pros

- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event

Cons

Eventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite

Great software for capturing RSVPs and more...

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with RSVPify - it's been so easy to get a registration page up and running (especially now that I've done it a few times :-))

Pros

The branding tools - to allow you to customise your RSVPify site to your event branding. Also, the ability to upgrade membership levels and then to reduce back to free level as and when is required (it makes it easy to on-charge clients for cost and means that we're not paying for an annual membership that we only use for a few months here and there).

Cons

There are a couple of things that would be great to be able to do for corporate events (I think the functions were intially set-up for weddings?) I.e. * Add company name on first page with guest name * Add subsequent questions in Custom Questions tool e.g. questions that only appear if first question is answered 'yes' * Clearer guidelines for design tools i.e. to brief our designer on correct file sizes and formats for upload

Customizable

I liked how it was customizable for each of our events, you can send updates/reminders out, you can collect information through questions, and how easy it was for our clients to RSVP.

Pros

I loved that we can ask questions from our clients that helped us update our database.

Cons

Confirmed emails were a bit hard to find for our clients if it had been a couple weeks and they were not near the top.

Easy To Use RSVP Platform

Fairly good. I've used it for multiple years now.

Pros

Whenever I need to use an RSVP platform for an upcoming company event, it's easy to login to RSVPify and see past event history and create new events. The tools are simple to use to design the RSVP landing page and embed it into our website or send via a text / email. Our employees have an easy time using it as well.

Cons

Seems a little expensive to use the pro version. Usually I have to start taking RSVP's a month or two out from the event. And typically we have between 100-200 guests that RSVP. So the way the cost is setup, I'm often paying for multiple months for minimum use. I'd like to see a different payment/plans structure or just have the monthly cost cheaper.

Takes the Stress Out of Planning

Tracking guests, and the names of their significant others, in addition to collecting entree selections made this product stand out from the others.

Pros

The ability to ask guests specific questions about the event.

Cons

Re-sending invites to those guests who had yet to RSVP I feel could be easier or more user friendly.

Good

Overall is been good. It serves the purpose.

Pros

The Design Templates are very beautiful and professional. It is also very easy to set up the event and adding all of the entree options etc.

Cons

The design Options. As a graphic designer, it was a little outdated the options and software you have to design invitations. That Is why I choose the template. Also I dont like the fact that I have to go to Guest List first to add a person or a party then go to Invite then click invite via email then add a new invitation then send it. This process can be much easier like addidng a button that says send email invitation right when you are adding the person to the guest list.

RSVPify for a professional conference

It was super helpful for coordinating my event and the check-in feature helped us collect data about what to expect with the turnout for future events.

Pros

It was great that you could create a custom landing page for your event. We needed something unattached to our main website so that we could curate the people that saw it. The custom questions and secondary events were very helpful. The customer service team was very responsive and helpful in determining whether or not the software would fit my needs before I purchased it.

Cons

I wanted it to be more like excel or google sheets while viewing my guest list data, with similar filtering capabilities. Same with the email tool - I had a couple of groups of people that needed special emails. Even if they were part of a secondary event, that would not exclude them from the general guest list, so I had to send emails from my own account via MailMerge so that my guests wouldn't get confused. Our RSVP situation was that the first 100 guests to RSVP would be allowed to attend and then everyone after that was on a waitlist. When I closed the RSVP, then people couldn't edit their responses if they could no longer attend.

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Pros

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

RSVPify works

RSVPify has helped make my last conference a success

Pros

Hi, I hold different levels of conference 100 - 400 pax 2 -3 times a year .. RSVPify helps with all the information I need right down to dietary requirements .. easy spreadsheet , table seating , inputting your questions for the quest . I still don’t use all the applications as only need a few .. RSVPify is easy to use for quest to register to the conference

Cons

Probably just the cost .. I have to have a yearly subscription although you only use it a couple of times a year .. be good to pay per event ..