vcita Reviews - Page 4

Great platform

Love the CRM and being able to have all info under one umbrella. Easy to use

Pros

The CRM The payment and invoicing feature

Cons

1-The limitation with the PayPal automation, as I cannot specify which service I am automating in zapier 2-the layout of the emails coming from the platform with coding, doesn't look very high level

Responsive support, good integration, an (almost) complete solution for my needs

Pros

Easy to setup, somewhat flexible, comprehensive set of features, integration with Google, helpful support team. Approaching the all-in-one CRM, scheduling, and cart solution I've been wanting since I started in business over 10 years ago.

Cons

A bit pricey /mo, but I paid up front and got a discount code so that shaved a lot off the bottom line. There are some missing features I need to make this a total solution for me, so I am still using some other tools on my website to fill the gaps, like ScheduleOnce and Paypal buttons. I'd love to eliminate the need to cobble bits together, as I've had to do since day 1. vCita is the closest I've come.

CRM/Calendar and Event management in one!

To have my customers in one database, where I can send out my campaigns directly adding the schedule talks and webinar links are great.

Pros

I like to have all on one platform, easily accessible and ready to use. I like that all is organized for me, through a simple sign up forms and making it all look great through ease of design. The features of design and creating campaigns through email marketing was also easy to use and the looks where great.

Cons

There were some combinations when making events and planning the calendar that took some tweaking. Sometimes there was a problem with calendar integration to all other calendars, but it was fixable.

A pleasant tool to use for non technical people and creates ease for clients to self book sessions.

Ability to have clients set up appointments, collect payment, and share documents. Also ability to send emails from the same tool is extremely beneficial in keeping systems and processes simplified.

Pros

I like the interface and easy to use set up features. I like the customer facing portal and how easy it is to customize for my business. The ability to set up schedules is decent and makes client booking simpler.

Cons

What I don't like is the lack of flexibility in setting up packages of sessions and allowing clients to book their package sessions. Also the discount offerings are limited and ability to set up group class registration isn't convenient.

Vcita helps me organize my business

Pros

What I appreciate most about vcita is that it is a one-stop shop where I have all the information I need about a particular client. By automating appointments and reminders, generating professional-looking invoices and receipts easily, and providing a welcoming and professional-looking portal for prospective clients, vcita allows me to focus on the important work that can't be automated.

Cons

There were some integration issues at the beginning with gmail calendar. It would be nice to be able to select more than multiple currencies.

Great product

Overall, it’s awesome.

Pros

It’s easy to use. My clients love the reminders.

Cons

I can’t have 2 different clients with the same email address. I am patiently waiting for the fix.

Nearly Perfect

The vCita team is really well organized and they know how to treat a customer right. From our first introduction to vCita for a demo to our most recent interaction where they set everything up for us, every interaction has been exemplary. The tools themselves are extremely useful and simple to implement, making it a no-brainer to add advanced scheduling and payment features to your website when...

Pros

Easy to use; Knowledgeable and friendly staff; Very reasonable pricing; Flexible implementation

Cons

Limited CRM integrations Inability to schedule with a team vs an individual

Vcita makes my job easier!

I am very happy with Vcita and how it makes managing my business easier!

Pros

Scheduling of appointments and keeping contacts organized. Records of payments and tracking of invoices.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like about Vcita.

excellent service & great way to stay connected

I appreciate excellent customer service as it sets apart the amazing companies from the good companies! This tool has been extremely helpful in making it possible to stay in contact with new customers daily. I am thankful to have a simplified solution to scheduling appointments. Vcita saves time and reduces the stress of finding the right time to meet with someone. it is easy to use and very reliable.

Pros

easy to use reliable nice design features customizable options text alerts are the best

Cons

needs a chat feature would like to have more design options online calendar tool accessible from phone

I'm blown away! My website is gorgeous, the support team rocks, using Vcita has tripled my business!

Pros

I'm the girl that hates computers! I feel so bogged down & almost paralyzed when I have to "figure out" how to navigate through new programs & software! But with Vcita, I feel like a pro. It's been so easy for me to master. All the way from the desktop version to the mobile app!! It's given me the confidence I need to manage my business.

Cons

When navigating through my contact list, I will stop at a clients info & get what I need. But when I'm done & try to go back to the contact list, it takes me back to the top. (At the A's) And it's pretty slow scrolling all the way back down again.

A terrific combined customer experience manager

All in one solution for CRM, Accounting, and Scheduling

Pros

I love that this one app and web software acts as my invoicing system, accounting software, scheduling system, and CRM.

Cons

I have only two issues with vCita. 1. Accounting is not very robust. I wish it offered better reporting and filters when watching over the business finances. 2. I would like more control and customization over the look of the invoices. They are very functional and they make it easy for me to send and get paid. I would like to be able to customize the look more and add more options like a la carte services and custom services.

Excellent Calendar App

It has been great for scheduling appointments and keeping track.

Pros

It seamlessly connects with my Google calendar, I never have to double check.

Cons

It doesn't have a Zoom for appointments.

I have had a very smooth relationship with the software

Pros

Easy to promote and simple for people to connect. It also was extremely easy to hook into my website through wordpress

Cons

I would love to have a system that somehow was responsive to the relationship based systems such as LinkedIn, FB, Twitter etc..

Very convenient and easy to use software

I recently came across VCita and utilize it for my yoga, coaching, and massage business. I am also a psychology/counseling intern part-time and that position consumes time I would otherwise spend managing my private healing arts business. VCita has supported me to manage scheduling and client information in one convenient interface. This has afforded me more time to focus on other details of my private business. I love how my clients can schedule directly online and do not need to call, text, or email me directly to make an appointment. They love it too, as it gives them more independence. This saves me hours of time per month that I can use to focus on other important business-related tasks. I find this system also helps bolster new business and brings in return business as well.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see a more in depth section for client notes for those of us in the health industry. I am curious to learn more about any syncing abilities with financing softwares. Thank you, Romi

Great software when starting my business.

Pros

The thing I like most about using vcita as my business appointment scheduling is he ease around the dashboard.

Cons

Only downside to using the vcita was the redirection page, moving customers away from my company website.

Very good booking system but with very few possibilities for customisation. Shopping cart missing.

Better understanding of the features I need for my business and for my clients.

Pros

Easy to use and configure, the clients are is very nice and the open API helps a lot. For a regular appointment system provides all of what is needed.

Cons

However, when coming to multi lingual capability, customisations, shopping cart (or multiple bookings in one single reservation) and the time to update the product or integrate new features, the system is very weak compared to your competitors. The lack of such capabilities made me start using a another software. You just have to read the Facebook forum to see how many clients are not happy with the product.

What was my life before VCita?

I actually recommend it to all of my peers in the industry

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service is above and beyond my expectations

Cons

The mobile functions could be improved.

vCita is a decent choice for appointment management software

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup and use the software. It's easy for people to schedule appointments and it is extremely helpful at keeping things organized and running smoothly.

Cons

Sometimes the software is a little buggy and this can be an annoyance but not necessarily a deal breaker.

My Review ofVcita

Pros

Professional schedule appearance is nice for my clients

Cons

The interface on the phone - the app will help me. Is it out? Also I think that it syncs with part of my iCal settings but not others . The other day someone scheduled something when I already had something in the I -calendar . Perhaps I had that other thing set as a different color in the I cal interface as opposed to all the color that represents my clients ? Not sure why the window popped up as available to the client ?

Easy to use application, looks like a web page without being one.

Pros

Easy to set up. Great customer support & training. Works great with my google calendar. User friendly.

Cons

There are no cons at the moment. Everything is what I had hoped for & anticipated. The customer support is great!

Watch our for sneaky renewals

I normally don't post reviews, but I am exceptionally displeased with this company. As with most cloud solutions, they work on a subscription basis. Be very careful. When renewal time comes, they send you a ubiquitous email with the renewal notice hidden at the bottom... on a Saturday. Then then bill you on a Saturday so you don't have time to dispute the charges. And of course, they don't issue refunds.

Pros

it worked for the one event I used it for.

Cons

They are a foreign company will scrupulous business practices.

Allison, I am sorry you have such a negative perspective on our business practices, but the information you provided is inaccurate. 1. vCita is a US company, with offices in Bellevue WA - you're welcome to visit us next time you're in the Seattle area 2. When you sign up for an annual subscription you get a 14 day free trial. At checkout, we are very clear of the date you will be charged for your...

Vcita- saving you time

Very responsive and easy to use; lots more to explore but amazingly easy to navigate as I saw in the free demo

Pros

Easy accessibility of information; calendar is easy to follow; colour coding is a plus; reminders of appointments are amazing and so helpful; customer service is very responsive; new ideas , blog and tutorials are helpful too.

Cons

Not sure at this time - maybe the wish to have more newsletter access at my current level

Read the fine print!

For the most part the service was ok. However, don't purchase the year membership without really giving it a good trial. You will not get refunded any portion of your fee if it doesn't work out. They will keep the entire year's fee. Only pay monthly until you really feel it is going to work for you. Our clients struggled with the appointment process and became frustrated with the system. We had to go another direction and were out $615 for only three months of service.

Pros

This software is easy to set up. Customer service walked us through the whole process.

Cons

Clients had a hard time navigating the appointment process.

Vcita as Working Ecosystem ... Really powerfull

So easy tu use for me and for my team Customers are involved Everybody knows exactly what he has to do and when Re-targeting customers is very easy

Pros

The most powerful thing is : I'm able with Vcita to give a working ecosystem for the prospects and my customers. That give me a serious advantage to do marketing campaigns smoothly ... Having a global overview and go deeper if need is very comfortable to me

Cons

the invoice are not completely suitable for the french market, some line are missing into the invoices or I don't know how to do it.

The software is easy to use and is easy for my clients to use.

Better interaction with my clients who use it.

Pros

The ease in which I can set up a new item and the experience my customers get when they access the software on their device.

Cons

That I cannot get it to sync to Wave Accounting