Connecteam Logo
Connecteam

Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

visit website

Connecteam Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.46/10

See full reviews by rating

JA

Jose A.

My experience with Connecteam has been very positive. I love the fact that the message box is on the screen so you can click on it and get help immediately.

VA

Vicki A.

KT

Kristina T.

My only complaint as of right now is the reliability of the GPS coordinates, which is something I was just told will no longer be a problem with the new update that's soon to release.

BC

Bonnie C.

Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

DV

Dean V.

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so.

GS

When I Work-logocaret

When I Work

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Microsoft Excel

How would you rate Connecteam?

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Transcript

Kristina: Hi. My name is Kristina and I work for a small handyman company. I am a remote office manager....

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually...

Cons

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Sarah, you're amazing :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience. At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :) It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company. Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Great software would recommend

I'm generally happy with it - the customer service is great.

Pros

The employee scheduling is so easy to use, it's a really intuitive design and you can implement it and get employees on boarded so quick with it

Cons

I dislike that I can't book 1-2-1 sessions for employees - a live timetable I can send front end to customers so they can book my employees out per session. Would be a great add. It's also not cheap price wise.

Thank you so much for your review, Harry! It's great to know that you find Connecteam to be simple to use both for you and for your employees and that you're happy with our customer service :) Although Connecteam is an employee management tool, we already talk internally about adding capabilities for the business' customers to book their meetings directly in the schedule, so that's definitely something to look forward to in the future :) If you have any more feedback for us or would like to suggest an improvement, please reach out to us at support@connecteam.com at any time :) Thanks again!

User-friendly software with many features, but needs improvements around scheduling & time clock

We have been using the software for about 8 month now. Some problems have been resolved. A huge improvement was around open shifts. That feature was basically unworkable until a few months ago. However, no improvement in core functionality of job scheduling and time clock since then.

Pros

We mainly use software for job scheduling and time clock. Pros: It is easy to create a job and a shift Easy to add an employee Job scheduling views are good Training module (courses) has been useful

Cons

The more employees and jobs you add, the slower it gets for admin users The jobs schedule opens slow on mobile phones The app users a lot of RAM memory on desktops If you have many shifts in the schedule, the app may start freezing The company often focuses on getting some minor features rather than improving their core elements, such as Job Schedule and Time Clock Not easy to go through Time Clock...

Thanks for the feedback, Michael. First, it sounds like you're experiencing some technical issues. Things should not load slow or freeze. The best we can suggest is to contact us so we can investigate your issues and have them resolved. As for the schedule and time clock sync, there might be a misunderstanding or unfulfilled expectations here, and we'd like to clarify: the sync doesn't mean...

Explore the features they are gems

I am getting the forms and documents I need from the field. They were using paper forms before this and would lose them, forget them...bottom line we would never get them in the office. Getting the documentation keeps us OSHA compliant and helps us with unemployment claims if we had a legit reason to terminate someone. Also, I cannot stress enough, their support is fabulous. I scheduled a training online and the rep that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was phenomenal! She continues to reach out and offer to help. She showed me all of the extra features that I really did not anticipate using and I am so glad she did.

Pros

I love the ease of implementation. The software automatically sent invites to the users to download the app. The form creator gives so many options to use forms already created or to create one of your own. The forms are simple and can be signed from a mobile phone. Signatures are critical for documentation of training, write ups, injury reports etc.

Cons

Unless a user purchases the expert version there are limits to the number of jobsites you can use GPS tracking on. With the level that we have we are limited to 10 jobs. I would be much happier with the ability to have 15 to 20 without having to upgrade. We are working with the limits of 10 for now because there really is a large jump in price.

Amazing review, Karen! Thank you so much! It's great to hear Connecteam helps you better manage your business and team, save time, and automate day-to-day workflows. As for the capabilities you're looking to have in your plan without upgrading again, the best would be to communicate that to your Customer Success Manager at Connecteam and ask if there's something that can be done to help :) Thanks again for your positive detailed review!!

Highly Recommend, this program can grow with you and for you.

Overall the Connecteam team was very helpful. We took a lot of time before deciding to invest our time into this software to take it company wide. We had several zoom calls and emails back and forth asking questions about the features we required. Most of these features were included, in the process, or on the list to be added which we really liked.

Pros

Once you get the hang of navigating the software, learning what does what and what affects what, it makes scheduling and timeclock tracking efficient. It does take some time getting used to (as does learning any new system) but overall, we are happy with how it has made payroll and scheduling more uniform for our company.

Cons

The most common issue we run into is the Kiosk app. Some users refuse to use the app on their phone (perfectly fine with us, we give all employees the option). When they use the kiosk, we have glitches every now and then that are very difficult to duplicate to therefore get assistance. We are certain some errors are a mix of the tablet fault and Kiosk faults. The Kiosk is used everyday at several locations.

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Maddy! It's great to hear you are able to grow and scale with Connecteam and find it useful and easy to use. As for technical issues with the Kiosk app, our team always tries to help and resolve issues when needed, but as you mentioned, if they are hard to replicate and don't always happen, it is more difficult to understand what to fix :) That said, stability improvements that are being released regularly may be helpful! Either way, we're always here to help with anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again for your review :)

Connecteam Hits the Mark

The Connecteam always reached out promptly--within minutes--to help resolve my issues. Even if the issue wasn't resolved, the still kept in touch to let me know what was going on.

Pros

It allowed me to process payroll quickly and accurately, reducing payroll processing from a 6 to 8-hour tedious (and dreaded) operation, to less than an hour, even during peak season.

Cons

Processing payroll for a bimonthly period was not easy, and we never quite worked all the bugs out with that. In the end, it was easier to switch over to biweekly pay periods to eliminate the problems with calculating overtime across calendar weeks.

Thank you so much, Tom! It's great to hear you're able to save so much time on your payroll process, and that you find Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :) A few months back, we've added multiple new overtime options to accommodate our customers' most common use cases. If you think there's room for improvement, can you please contact me personally at chen@connecteam.com so we can work on that with you? Thanks again for writing this 10/10 review of Connecteam!

Most Comprehensive Employee Scheduling App currently in the market

So far everything had been great, personally, I have been on many platforms before but none had been as good as completeness in my personal opinion. Will gladly recommend this if you are willing to spend

Pros

There were a lot of features within the entire platform

Cons

Complicated pricing tier, Might be expensive for smaller companies

Thank you so much, Kelvin! It's great to read this kind of feedback from an experienced user of scheduling software. Connecteam's pricing is unlike any other, with the ability to only pay for what you need and not for features you won't use, and with our fixed prices for the first 50 users, it's almost unbeatable :) That said, as there are multiple options to select from it might get confusing for some, and we're definitely working on simplifying it so it's easier to understand. Thanks again for your awesome feedback, and if you have any suggestions you'd like to share from your experience, we'd be more than happy to connect :) You can reach out to us at product@connecteam.com Thanks again, Kelvin!

Finally! A easy timeclock

The software is easy and any questions can be asked online (love this) and they respond right away. They will walk you through how to fix anything or try and help answer any questions.

Pros

This software is so easy to use even someone that is not tech savvy has no issues!

Cons

I wish I could add how much PTO each employee has and it will keep track of what they have left for the year

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! It's great to hear you find Connecteam to be useful and easy to use for your team :) As for PTO balance - it's already under development and we expect to release it within a few weeks, so stay tuned!! Thanks again for your review!

Yarden with Connecteam is amazing customer service personified!

Pros

Connecteam was simple to set up and we were able to quickly integrate it into our business operations. The best part of Connecteam is their customer service. Yarden was able to help me with our set up and is an invaluable source of knowledge about the software.

Cons

Connecteam is a great piece of software that I would recommend to anyone hoping to simplify their scheduling.

Thank you so much, Anderson! We are over the moon with your review, Yarden especially! This kind of feedback is what really keeps us going all steam ahead, so thank you for that! We're happy to hear you find Connecteam to be a good solution for your business, that's awesome! Thanks again for your kind words, we love it! :)

Couldn't Manage Without This Software!

It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially...

Pros

My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Cons

I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

Thank you so much, Kathleen! You have no idea how much it means to us! While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :) And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :) Thank you!

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Thanks for the warm review Jose! That's highly appreciated :) Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pros

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

Thanks for amazing review Kristina! The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :) The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :) Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :) As for more training videos - we're on it! Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Fantastic app and customer service team

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple...

Pros

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations) - The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency...

Cons

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved: - Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our...

WOW Brittany! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam! Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :) You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases! Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pros

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Cons

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Thanks for the amazing review Cora! We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities. By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

Pros

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Cons

Not that I like it the lease. 1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress. 2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path. 3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates. 4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created. 5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer. 6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

Hi Yo-Zon! Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review! We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :) Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Connecteam:

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Pros

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP! Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets...

Cons

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Pia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We love having you as a Connecteam customer! Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC! Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Save time and money with Connecteam

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Pros

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Cons

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it! Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed! Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam! Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Innovative All-in-one

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam. Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Thank you so much Hofsep! We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability! Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and...

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Hi Meghan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business. One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon! Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

This is the greatest thing ever.

Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam...

Cons

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket...

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product...

Small Business

The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses. We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina! Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :) We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business. Thanks again for being awesome!

Excellent solution for team communications

The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

Thanks for the detailed review Jason! It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products! As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

All of the tools I need in one place

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)