All categories
Connecteam

Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

visit website

Connecteam Reviews

Pros

Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

Gerard S.

Kristina T.

My experience with Connecteam has been very positive. I love the fact that the message box is on the screen so you can click on it and get help immediately.

Vicki A.

Cons

My only complaint as of right now is the reliability of the GPS coordinates, which is something I was just told will no longer be a problem with the new update that's soon to release.

Bonnie C.

Dean V.

Gerard S.

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Transcript

Kristina: Hi. My name is Kristina and I work for a small handyman company. I am a remote office manager....

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually...

Cons

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Thanks for the warm review Jose! That's highly appreciated :) Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Great support

The customer service is better than most. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the time to make sure we felt comfortable using the varying components available. She also provided us links to support that will increase our productivity with the program.

Pros

The training provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been our best experience. The time tracking is useful as well.

Cons

The software itself requires me a little more searching for some components than I like such as reporting, but overall very useful.

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Being such a customizable, all-in-one platform, we can relate to your feedback that some things are located in settings menus and such. Would appreciate more feedback from you, so we'll make sure to contact you in regard :) Thanks again for taking the time to write your review!

can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to

ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Pros

Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Cons

doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

Hi Tamara, Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for. Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles. We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

Small Business

The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses. We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina! Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :) We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business. Thanks again for being awesome!

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pros

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

Thanks for amazing review Kristina! The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :) The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :) Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :) As for more training videos - we're on it! Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Fantastic app and customer service team

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple...

Pros

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations) - The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency...

Cons

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved: - Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our...

WOW Brittany! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam! Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :) You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases! Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pros

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Cons

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Thanks for the amazing review Cora! We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities. By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

All in one with great services!

Scheduling Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability Increasing communication with the team Having an interactive directory is a plus!

Pros

The customization of almost everything made it user-friendly for our team. Also, the communication tools make it a great experience for the team.

Cons

Availability function in the Scheduler - It would be good if the users are allowed to change the Availability notifications. It seems that they get so many notifications if the Admin updates the Availability

Thanks for the amazing feedback Raquel! An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution to manage your employees is what we do! And it's great to hear that you were able to reduce the number of tools you're using, and centralize everything under one roof with Connecteam :) As for your feedback regarding the availability, we'll have a team member contacting you for more details so we can see how that can be improved. Thanks again!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I honestly cannot rave about Connecteam enough. I took over our ski club program with less than a months notice as the youngest director ever in our program and this app allowed me to do the best job I could have done. Our Board of Directors has been incredibly pleased with my performance and so much of that comes down to this app.

Pros

This software was so user friendly! My staff ranges from young kids that are still in high school to retired ski coaches. I was expecting to have some major push back against using this new software with our ski club, but I was SO impressed with how much everybody liked this! It was so easy to use and it was EXACTLY what I was hoping for when I started searching for an app. I had a very specific idea in my mind of how I wanted to be able to communicate with my team and this app fulfilled everything I had imagined!

Cons

There really wasn't anything that stuck out to me that didn't work for us.

Nicole, you can't see it from here, but we're OVER THE MOON with your awesome feedback! Providing powerful, yet easy to use tools for you as a manager, while keeping things simple for the users is exactly what Connecteam does :) Thanks again for your time to writing this review!

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

Pros

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Cons

Not that I like it the lease. 1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress. 2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path. 3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates. 4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created. 5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer. 6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

Hi Yo-Zon! Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review! We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :) Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Connecteam:

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Pros

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP! Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets...

Cons

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Pia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We love having you as a Connecteam customer! Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC! Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Save time and money with Connecteam

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Pros

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Cons

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it! Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed! Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam! Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Innovative All-in-one

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam. Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Thank you so much Hofsep! We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability! Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and...

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Hi Meghan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business. One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon! Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

This is the greatest thing ever.

Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam...

Cons

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket...

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product...

Excellent solution for team communications

The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

Thanks for the detailed review Jason! It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products! As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

All of the tools I need in one place

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Fantastic Product

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

Thank you so much Rufus! We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Best price worthy software we used!

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier. Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros

Product is price/quality top notch. Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes. The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app. With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs. This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Hi Dean, We appreciate you taking the time to review us! It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution! It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support. Thanks!

Total Security LLC

Pros

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

Cons

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

Hi Gerard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for! It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :) Thanks!

Very Specific needs

I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

Pros

- The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile. - The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins - Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance - Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

Cons

- It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks - features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour - the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS - Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee -Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

Thanks for the review Hayat! Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up! Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow. Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Thanks for the feedback Josh! We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before. Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :) Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it! Take care and stay safe!

Great App & Customer Service

My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

Pros

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Cons

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

Thank you Sara! We are introducing improvements and new capabilities on a weekly basis, so there's always something to look forward to! We will soon introduce a new managers tab in the app that will allow us, among many other great features, to highlight software updates and improvements for you when you're on the go so you won't miss out and have an easier on boarding experience for big releases. As for multiple time clocks - we're still pondering what's the best way to make it work, but it will happen eventually :) Thanks again for the feedback!