Loxo

The visually stunning AI web 3.0 recruiting platform

Loxo Reviews - Page 2

Loxo is the wave of the future for recruiting

Overall I am very pleased with Loxo and their staff - they offer an excellent platform and customer service. That is HUGE for me.

Pros

I loved my dedicated customer support person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she walked me through the whole system to make sure I understood everything. Loxo incorporates Digital Marketing tactics with recruiting to make the process flow that of ease and eliminates a lot of the time consuming task in the push of a few button.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the software. Anything I couldn't figure out, customer service was there to help me.

LOXO ATS & CRM

Loxo is very user-friendly and there are a lot of great features. I have nothing constructive to say at this point. I am very happy with Loxo.

Pros

What I like best about Loxo is that it is an ATS & CRM! I have been using the Loxo free version and just decided to invest in the premium version and I am super excited as there are so many more benefits & features. I have been following Loxo since I started my business and I can’t believe how the platform has evolved in just over a year and a half. Using Loxo helps me become much more efficient, saving time and keeping organized.

Cons

There are some features that are not available in Canada but will be rolled out soon, within the next 2 months.

Finally, custom recruiting software for agency recruiters!

I wanted to consolidate all of my software (sourcing, biz dev campaigns, project workflow and reporting) into 1 system and it worked. No more need for multiple software vendors to find people and communicate with clients and candidates.

Pros

Very intuitive, easy to use and all the features needed to find new clients, prospect and get new searches. All of the candidate tracking, communication and workflow features you could need. I'm finally able to do most of my day-to-day work in one system!

Cons

There really are not any Cons. They have a great product road map and are constantly making improvements on features/functionality. It gets better every month!

Great product, great service!

I am really happy that this is the software that I chose to manage my pipeline. It has made it so easy to report on my activity and follow up with candidates. I highly recommend using this software!

Pros

I have used many ATS and CRM systems throughout my career and this is the best of both all in one system. It is amazing at tracking candidates through the recruiting life cycle specifically the sourcing pipeline. The customization of the work flow is a great as well as the customized marketing campaigns inclusive of emails, texts and reminders. I have been quite pleased with my experience with Loxo so far. Lastly the customer support team is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. I definitely recommend Loxo!

Cons

My only criticism is that the AI in job descriptions only searches your individual system and not the broader system. They have put in a request for an enhancement to do this for me already.

good product

it is a good experience, but glitches need to be figured out for it to work better.

Pros

I appreciate the way to parse resumes, however sometimes it does not catch duplicates because the system is so specific.

Cons

The system is very glitchy on days. And searching within loxo hasn't been figured out yet. it is very specific which allows for a lot of duplicate candidates and people not being pulled on certain searches when they should be.

We're glad we made the switch!

Pros

Great desktop/ web UI. Ease of use. Really like the searchability and the drag and drop. The Outlook extension was a nice add, as well as the Forms builder. Text feature is nice. The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature.

Cons

Lacks integration with other tools, which sometimes requires a duplication of effort on our part. Some data was not easily exported when we needed to export to other tools. The mobile UI could use some work.

Intuitive and nice design. Very different from traditional ATS.

We get improved, consistent team communication. We get more exposure on our searches with the organic aggregator feeds to Indeed, SimplyHired & Glassdoor.

Pros

The value and the ability to index out our jobs to job aggregators at no additional charge (organic feed).

Cons

It can be difficult to search for what you want. There are some ticks with it that I have given feedback on. However, the Customer Support is superb! Also their willingness to make frequent improvement and changes is spot on! It is better used as a stand alone ATS. If you need CRM capabilities, it's not there yet. I would recommend seeing if it's right for you.

Great ATS - Great Service

Pros

I like the ease of use when using Loxo. It has been customized in a way that allows my firm to access the top individuals in my network quickly and with pin point accuracy.

Cons

Would prefer to have more features with setting up interviews and scheduling appts.

Very easy to get started

I was able to hit the ground running.

Pros

The ability to add candidates to Loxo from LinkedIn. This saves a LOT of time. I also like the way I can quickly see where candidates are in the recruiting process on the jobs screen

Cons

Just a couple minor ease of use/efficiency items *Inability to update candidate workflow while in the people view *Would like to see most recent update in people view *Call list - would like to see what job person is matched to *Adding candidates from Loxo, add a 2nd Add to button at the bottom of the window, vs having to scroll down for the job and then back up to the top to add *When entering data in people record, you enter on the left hand side of screen (ie, like adding email address), but then have to go to the right to click save. *Need a field and report for Source. This is a huge asset in determining the most successful avenues for understanding which sources are most effective. Also great when communicating status to hiring managers on progress of their search/opening

Great platform, they continue to improve

Pros

If it's not available on loxo today, just give it a few months! They go above and beyond to iterate on the product to make it a more effective and efficient tool. The staff is lovely and responsive. The UI is good looking with lots of drag and drop options. It's the perfect tool for our business today.

Cons

In a perfect world, there would be more seamless integrations with social platforms.

Loxo Rocks - best ATS I have seen in 20 years!

Excellent - Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is AMAZING and so patient with me!!!!!

Pros

How easy it parses LI profiles! Love it!!

Cons

Only 50 Loxo Connects per user per month. That's used up in 1-2 days for a good recruiter.

Love It!

Pros

Love the ease of use, multiple integrations in one place, sourcing options

Cons

I only wish the price was a bit lower, but no other complaints

Recruiter review

Great.

Pros

Ease of use, features, candidate tracking and customer support.

Cons

There is not much to complain about. All of our issues are addressed and communication with the Loxo team is always expedient.

Recruiting Software that works!

Staying in touch is much easier now with clients and candidates.

Pros

Easy to parse, friendly to search, texting, drip emails, and setting up automation. The biggest plus is that in the short time we have used Loxo they have updated new features making things even simpler.

Cons

Nothing at this point, so far so good.

Simple and purposeful

All we need without unnecessary features and functionality

Pros

The Loxo team has built an intuitive, easy to use applicant tracking solution using techniques, messaging and search technology that I had not previously seen in other solutions, irrespective of size or price.

Cons

None. For my group, there are no cons of any significance

Loxo is a great software that helps keep my co-workers and I very organized and easy to search.

You are able to keep track of candidates progress, who is working with which candidate and easy to search.

Pros

I like that the customer service support is very responsive and helpful. I am able to add and take away notes, number and emails very easily. I also like how everything is documented properly so co-workers are stepping over each other.

Cons

When using a mail merge, it makes it very difficult to keep organized with this feature. If a person responds to the email, the bucket does not change. This causes confusion and disorganization.

Loxo

Pros

Loxo understands recruitment and what we need to make our jobs go smoothly as possible.

Cons

The reporting capability isn't great yet.

Best Recruitment software for easy candidate tracking!

Love Loxo! Best recruitment software out there!

Pros

Allows me to easily add candidates I find on LinkedIn and keep track of them as they move throughout the interview process!

Cons

Could be helpful to have an added integration with ZoomInfo to update candidate contact info.

Does it all!

All very positive. The team is super supportive and responsive!

Pros

That I can search, track, sequence messages and keep both my candidates in clients in one database. I also love that it has SMS function.

Cons

I wish there were month to month and more subscription options.

Loxo Review

Pros

Customer service is always been excellent.

Cons

The overall constant changes taking place. Inability to find past candidates via titles & locations. (ex. Area Codes). Some promises during the set up and trial were never followed up on.

I love the ease of use of this software. Everything is automated and super easy to use!

awesome customer service and easy to multitask with

Pros

I love the forms feature and the calling feature. It is so easy to make calls and take notes at the same time!

Cons

The timesheet functionality could be easier to use. The timesheet should be found under reports and not attached to the job itself.

Amazing Customer Service!

Pros

Loxo offers all the features necessary to run a successful recruiting firm. Hands down the best part of their product is the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always there to guide and support us for all our needs.

Cons

Make sure to go through all the training! The product is very intuitive and for the average user, it takes a decent amount of time to be proficient.

Loxo is very simple to use and their customer support is always readily available.

This platform keeps my day very organized and it is very east to manage. I am able to easily access inactive jobs to help with the new searches I am working on.

Pros

Very easy to integrate candidates from LinkedIn to Loxo and easy to navigate the system as a whole. I like how detailed oriented the notes in the system are.

Cons

bulk emails- the status of the candidates in the bulk emails does not change when they respond- it stays in the sourced category.

Great ATS for External Recruitment

Pros

Great software to track candidate flow and to implement new candidates in to the pipeline Very user friendly and the support staff is great and quick to respond A lot of great features such as AI search and contact look ups

Cons

The CRM could use a bit more work. It is a good ad-on, but we have decided to use another CRM that is more intuitive

Pros

ease of use and the ability to add profiles into the system.

Cons

people search functionality and the lack of an ability to save specific job view ordering.