WebinarJam Reviews

4.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.83/10

Reviews by rating

They've been very helpful in troubleshooting and super quick to respond which is really important when you have live and or evergreen webinars happening on a schedule.
It's absolutely amazing that there is that closeness, that trust and that camaraderie when nobody actually meets at all.
It is a fantastic product in principal and has helped me develop an engaging extension to my online community and indeed growth.
1 minute delay to receivers --> bad for chat and live taking participants. Participants have problems to speak... don´t work for manys.
Problems with sales webinars (either bad usability - registration button behind cookie banner) or big problems with integrations (problems with 20% of users).
My overall experience was terrible and your customer service is shockingly bad - you took a recurring payment for the software after I had cancelled it.

Jonathan T.

Co-Founder

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil

Transcript

Jonathan: Hi, I'm Jonathan. I am the owner of a company that teaches personal finance, and I give WebinarJam...

WC

Wendy C.

Marketer

Good but Can be Better

Transcript

Wendy C.: Hello everyone, my name is Wendy, and I'm a digital marketer for a professional training academy,...

Ray L.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Great Webinar Software With Great Marketing Tools

Been using this program since the day it came out. I have done hundreds of webinars with it, and made a ton of money using it.

Pros

Reliable, easy to use webinar tool. It has great marketing features such as product promotions, built-in video playing, ability to pre-load presentations, so presenters don't need to worry about their connection. It has a classroom feel, as viewers can 'raise their hand' and be brought into the presentation. Comments can be highlighted on the screen for people to see and much more! It automatically makes a playable replay, and gives you the video recording as well.

Cons

Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers

HM

Henry M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Create more time and make more money

This system has made me more productive and l am really enjoying it.

Pros

I do a lot of online presentations to many people all over the world. This software has enabled me to have people from other countries to do one presentation for me which l record and l am able to use it many times without necessarily paying for their services and l can now have tailor made presentations for each market. I have created more time for myself to do other things that’s on average of about...

Cons

I have to scratch my head for this. If l could customize the registration fields to capture the information l want and if the system can pick which country someone is registering from so that their country is the first or top of the list to select instead of scrolling down when entering their phone numbers

JH

Jodi H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Jury is still out....

It's not plug and play! My experience has been laborious and stressful. I am working diligently, and have been for 2 months, to understand how to pull off a webinar with no issues, but haven't yet. That is a whole lot of effort with very little return.

Pros

The reporting is what separates Webinarjam from the other platforms being used like Zoom.

Cons

The training. It is baffling that a webinar company does not have a single teaching webinar on their product. Instead you have read the directions that read like a tech manual. It's not good. In addition, because there is no call in support, problems cannot be fixed when you are experiencing them. I sit in on the QA sessions, which are helpful for general issues, but not specific to individual issues...

JM

John M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

The BEST webinar software to generate daily sales!

WebinarJam has allowed me to add 3-10 sales each day on my evergreen webinar funnel , without a glitch. The best thing is their support, something that other webinar providers lack in. Keep up on your great work & new feature impeovements!

Pros

- Ease of set up & use - Lots of features & new updates - Stable software - Quick support

Cons

If you could provide even more webinar registration templates that are customizable that would be awesome!

FM

Floyd M.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Value Packed, Feature Rich and Stable

Hands down the best webinar software I’ve used. Solid team behind this product and they really care about the details and stability of their platform.

Pros

I just love how many features this software has. And they ALL work as engineered.

Cons

I don’t really have any complaints at this time. If i do, I’ll be sure to update the review.

JB

Jessica B.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

not really suited for businesses looking to run effective professional webinars

Pros

The UI is great and a lot better than other webinar providers such as Adobe Connect or GoTo. It's very easy to use, and our presenters found it easy to navigate. The price is also very reasonable compared to others. Over the last few months it's being a useful learning curve but for us there were some negatives that we can' overlook. We are the process of looking at other webinar providers.

Cons

- Liaising with the support team can be frustrating as a different person responds each time you're emailing back and forth over the same query. - Limited support available compared to other providers. We're a small firm and need the extra support from the webinar provider. - Emails from Webinarjam continually hitting spam filters and because WebinarJam regularly change their IP address we couldn't see a quick way around this. - Registration process- not being able to capture Company name - so many of your users have asked for this simple addition. For us it is crucial to capture. - Limited options to change templates with your branding - It's missing the integration into CRM systems such as Salesforce

CW

Clifford W.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

No response for weeks so I canceled

Reducing expenses, increasing engagement and generating revenue.

Pros

Putting the offer in the webinar, putting the download in the webinar

Cons

No response from Customer Service, couldn't log in, sent multiple tickets in over 2 or 3 weeks, no response. I canceled then got an email about one of the tickets. I told in my cancelation email not to bill me because it was up in March and the no response was the last of Feb and the first of March, so better not be any changes.

ML

Mariana L.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Not very happy...

Not the best

Pros

It's easy to use and the templates for outreach are more than enough.

Cons

The replay to the webinar couldn't be recovered! The attention I received after sending the ticket was not at all what I expected, they had me going back and forth with emails, and they even asked me if I could prove that my webinar really lasted the duration I was telling them...after sending them screenshots so they would believe me they said that the replay link couldn't be recovered and that it was a user problem.

Andrés J G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Was a gamechanger... Not so much anymore

I've been using Webinarjam for years. For starters, it's a no-brainer! It's easy to start and to learn how webinars work. However, I'm not crazy about the companies support. It used to be great, know just OK. I also see their offering a pic pricy compared with newer alternatives.

Pros

It's very easy to start, and its very well design. In a few minutes you can start and get up and going your first webinar. Also, it integrates with several platforms, like Aweber, Mailchimp, Zapper and the companies' own Kartra.

Cons

I can't see a big leap forward in the last couple of years. Yes, they did launch version 4 almost 2 years ago, but it was just a minor update, and since then, no new features whatsoever. They are lagging and don't innovate as much as one might want.

Ian R. L.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Everwebinar Review

Pros

Ability to put prior webinar content on professional platform for people to access (other than youtube).

Cons

Some features are deceptive to simulate real webinar and real chat (we don't use those), the analytics are extremely limited and don't produce an output file.

WebinarJam: Makes Webinars Easy and Profitable

Pros

We run multiple webinars a month as a way of outlining our product solutions to prospective new customers. These webinars deliver a consistent flow of sales for our business. WebinarJam is integral to us doing this. WebinarJam simplifies all of the set up and running of webinars so we can just focus on the content and delivery. It integrates with all of our tracking and mailing list systems. Makes...

Cons

One frustrating thing about WebinarJam - is really the flip side of such a powerful platform... - there are so MANY options, that at times it can be hard to figure where to find what you need. And the UI feels a little dated. There are times when a modern UX would be super helpful - for example, type-ahead searching in an unordered drop-down list containing hundreds of options is pretty much standard these days - but in WebinarJam, you have to scroll all the way through the list to find what you want. Hopefully this will be addressed in time.

DC

Dario C.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Big Promises Failed To Deliver Due To Technical Issues

Disappointing and frustrating, as I thought it be a great solution to have to hold Webinar, but turns out they have Technical Issues that need a: fixing or b: improve their technical setup on the backend, when someone tries to hold a Webinar with Guest Presenters, because it is not working.

Pros

The ease of use to setup my Webinar, it took less than 10 minutes, even when choosing the more advanced setting option.

Cons

1. Technical Issues with it, when I entered the Room as the Host, my Guest Host's where not able to join in, instead they ended up in a different Webinar Room. When I re-started and tried again, and clicked on the link to join the Webinar Room where it was supposed to be with my login details, I ended up on an error page. Never in my life with other Webinar Platforms I had issues like that before, as a Result I had to quickly change the Software I had to use, in order to hold my Online Summit, very frustrating experience, which is why I cancelled my Trial!

AB

Asia B.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Good with limitations

Too many inconveniences right now to switch from a different product. Service seems great though so I hope they continue to work on the clunky limiting features

Pros

Templates and layouts look good. The webinar view options look like what I was interested in.

Cons

1. Cannot show only the first upcoming date when you have a recurring session. Are forced to show the entire series 2. Cannot just jump into the section you want to edit, always need to take an extra couple of steps at the beginning to choose express or full even before you select your event. 3. Can't pay monthly so no opportunity to fully try it out before paying $500. If I had a monthly option I would try out for a few weeks and then decide on the full year payment. 14 days is not enough to try before you pay for the full year

SK

Stella K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Webinar Rocks

In general it has been smooth sailing. Up and running quickly and it is really a valuable tool that has made the mental health webinars we provide so easy. Being a small organization, this makes this process stress free!

Pros

The best thing about webinarjam is the ease with which you can learn to use it. I have had some questions but, in general it has been pretty straightforward. In addition, the options and the templates are really cool. It runs smoothly, especially after the upgrade which removed the lag between speaking and it being transmitted. I take minutes to set up a webinar and the fact that I can now have so many presenters and users - it rocks!

Cons

I have had a few people say that they did not get the email with user and password or the confirmation and reminder emails sent to them. Not sure if that is a user issue. And, I prefer picking up the phone and speaking to someone in customer service...that is just me. I really, really would like to see all the scheduled webinars in the order of delivery schedule or alphabetical by name - when I want to - versus when they were created. Maybe be able to sort that page based on preference? With so many different webinars listed it would make it easier to find the one we are looking for.

MS

Michelle S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

The platform is very intuitive and the customer support very prompt and helpful.

A new sales channel that gives you the oportunity to invest little time mostly, little resources, but you can reach a large amount of people, meaning more possible clients for your business . We got to people easy and they were more likely to participate to something that doe not imply leaving home or office. Saves them time and us money. :)

Pros

I like that its so intuitive that you can learn to use it by yourself, only watching the videos in the platform. It pretty much gives you all the elements to make a cool webinar. And reach out to people around the world if you choose to. Its very structures and the steps are very clear once you enter the platform. Gives variety for landing pages, reccomandations and most of all, if you have any problem, even if its your fault, the customer support team is very helpful and understanding.

Cons

There are a fiew features i would like to be more colourful and permissive with the users ideas. The Thank you page and the pre LIVE one are a bit to simplist. It would be awsome if you can put SM logos and links, colours of your choice for the backround. The presenters picture is redimensioned and it s really hard to find one that is not distorsioned there, though it s little.

KQ

Kelly Q.

Education Management, self-employed

Love it but don't want the changes

Was great, but feeling extremely disappointed with the changes which don't appear to be beneficial to my business at all.

Pros

I found the set up of my Everwebinar webinar easy and love that it runs in the background of my business to continue bringing in leads and revenue

Cons

You are currently forcing a change that means I can no longer run my webinar as is, that I need to join another paid platform or have Youtube branding on my video and shifting it will ruin the data and success of my current funnel. I also have not had any response to help with this issue or whether I can keep it as is.

DL

Dane L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The product and support can best be summarized in one word; enviable.

I'm still counting them... At the end of the day, I would have never signed up for the service if I had to figure it out on my own. The level of support found here is something that others advertise, but do a pitiful job of delivering... Well done. Well done, indeed...

Pros

There are too many pros to list about the software. It's feature rich and works as described. What is most valuable to me is the support provided. Cust ssupport continues to be a magnificent gift. Without support of the caliber, EverWebinar would just be another tech provider and there are far too many of those already.

Cons

I would love to see more integration with other SMS gateways, such as Mobit.com, and ClickFunnels. Both of the aforementioned providers are critical to my overall marketing strategy.

RN

RICK N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

We Prefer WebinarJam

It has brought sales to the business and we use both its live and pre-recorded delivery option to give us options that suit our marketing at the time. It is a solid platform that is well coded and very reliable.

Pros

This is a very mature platform of which we have been using for years. Over the years it has received regular improvements and even a complete overhaul some time back which raised the bar for all webinar software.

Cons

Like most software, there is a learning cure, and I found that going back and forwards trying to understand the platform took some time, but after a short while, I had my head around the platform and was glad I spent the time learning how to use it properly to get the most out of using it.

ML

Marc L.

Excellent experience. Rocky offered to personally help me if support took too long.

Pros

The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.

WebinarJam is Awesome!

I would have preferred to give my review after using the software, because it is too early to say what benefits I have achieved from using it. I have not yet had my first LIVE webinar, and am still doing test runs, which are not very good right now. So, ask me again in a few weeks.

Pros

I love the fact most things are already done for you, like Thank You page templates that are very cool. Most things you only need to upload or accept the suggested items. Also, every step of the way, there is a short video to explain the process. And the Customer Service is the bomb!

Cons

It is not as intuitive as one would presume. The short videos are good, but they are done too fast for beginners to grasp. If one doesn't already have an idea how to use similar SaaS software, one would be lost. Thank God for Customer Service!

Sue S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

reliable webinar platform!

As a professional speaker and trainer, using this virtual platform has allowed me to offer my expertise across the country. Yes, there are other platforms available but when I offer my own WebinarJam link, I think it shows the level that I offer is higher than the common ones.

Pros

I choose this platform based on recommendations from those who know techy stuff and I am so glad I learned how to use it myself. Yes, it took some effort and attention to learn it but I didn't need to buy any fancy microphones or cameras, everything was included from the comfort of my own laptop!

Cons

The only thing I still haven't mastered is increasing my definition - picture quality could be better and I am not sure how to make that happen. But it is definitely good enough and certainly shows power points well.

JW

Jeff W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Supreme Solution Backed By Proven Support & Guarantees

This is another excellent product... as always... and that brings me to my point for writing this particular review. While Webinar Jam is of extraordinary quality, I am focusing this review to acknowledge the integrity of the producers. It's simple... I know I can trustthe support team. I don't often need support but when I do... Boom it is there every time... within 24hours and with one touch solutions. On this occasion my thanks go to the team. If anyone lacks the experience of working with these guys... you are going to be taken care of. Actually this is THE example of how to do quality guarantees and customer service in any business.Thank you.

Pros

It flat out works better than any other options

Cons

I don't have any nit picks and when I come up with a wish list I'll speak up. thanks

KH

Kon How W.

E-Learning, self-employed

Excellent for those who would like to automate your teaching career

Pros

Excellent for those who would like to automate your teaching career ! In the past, I have to depend on partners to market my talks and incur other cost like renting of venue. As long as you have a passion to teach on your expertise and spend a little amount of time to explore into both into WebinarJam and EverWebinar, you too can deliver your content to a much wider audiences. My P/L has improved tremendously.

Cons

EverWebinar "My analytics" feature can improve further. It can give conflicting data, for example Live attendees is more than the Registrants.

Abby A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

So Impressed!

Incredibly impressed so far. I have my first webinar tomorrow and have been running tests like crazy (another feature that I love). I'm just excited to get started

Pros

I tried a few other webinar platforms and none fit my needs the way WebinarJam does. I was able to easily customize my landing pages and generate links for marketing purposes. I love the follow up email options and the fact that I can add my offers right into the chat box during my Live sessions. It's truly amazing.

Cons

I just wish that I was able to pay monthly instead of the annual fee all at once. BUT - I'm hopeful that the success of my webinars will make this an easy expense to pay. I'm launching tomorrow and so excited about the possibilities.

MJ G.

Used other for 1-2 years

Simplification & Efficiencey in a Nutshell!

So much business leverage, analysis, and reach. I was really able to diversify and even create new products with the ability to scale almost instantly. These software services are really invaluable tools that exponentially help my business grow.

Pros

Super user friendly but thinks of EVERYTHING. Any issues or leverage points, it's got you covered on all bases. I love how intuitive and detailed it is. But at the core, for everything that it's capable of and all that it's got to offer it's pretty simple and easy to learn.

Cons

If I had to be picky, there's a slight (and I mean very slight) learning curve. You have to look at this from the perspective of how much am I looking to accomplish? When you put it into ration, the learning curve is nothing compared to what you're capable of doing thereafter.