WebinarJam Reviews

Review Summary

Pros

Would recommend for your business. Great if you want to ensure you have a smooth recording and such.

Super easy to use!!! They have videos explaining everything and IF you still get stuck they have amazing customer service that reply so frickin fast!!! LOVE THIS.

Steven M.

I especially appreciate the ease at which I can distribute a webinar, the attendees to my webinars do not have to download software like you have to do with some other webinar systems.

Mike B.

Cons

My overall experience was terrible and your customer service is shockingly bad - you took a recurring payment for the software after I had cancelled it.

Rebekah S.

Sometimes there are problems with the transmission (that do not refer to my own connection). I had that problem only one time so far.

Lea P.

This disappeared for unexplained reasons, and they kept saying that they were working on it, and blaming Facebook, but it never returned.

russ w.

WebinarJam is the highlight among the webinar services you can get

It is very simple to set up a webinar, the process takes hardly a few minutes if you need it fast. You may also fully customize the sign up funnel and all reminders that go out to the attendees. No need to be a tech wizard to run it. Most sections are self-explanatory and if you get eventually stuck there are plenty templates and instructions you may consult to get it done. My team loves it and it is a no-brainer to present to large audiences.

Pros

Best feature I have not encountered with other providers: The PANIC button. If anything gets wrong, some function gets maybe frozen and you are stuck - The genius panic button creates a complete new session and automatically pulls in all attendees into the new room. No extra work needed. Saved our lives on several occasions, and we use Webinarjam more than once a day.

Cons

We are running our Webinars in German/English/Russian/Serbian/Croatian. Some translations into German are slightly incorrect, same goes for other languages than English. But that is no big issue. Would be great if it would be possible if you screen share an application if it could share the sound of that app too. Otherwise, the video section utilizing YouTube works like a Swiss clock.

EverWebinar by WebinarJam is very easy to use and still running!

We have never actually used WebinarJam itself but the EverWebinar platform by WebinarJam and it's been awesome. Despite the lack of certain things we wish it had, it's easy to know what's happening with the webinars (we still have webinars running even though they have been there for years). Loving it after years of use.

Pros

The ease of use. Our team and I love the step by step process to put your evergreen webinar up (it's like they take you by hand). We love the video tutorials; there's one for almost every step, no matter how small it is! And they are very well done. Another thing we appreciate is the ability to set your evergreen webinar as it was a live webinar: dynamic attendees, messages that can appear at certain times, the automated product offer cards, etc.

Cons

Even though it is very easy to use and set up, the UI feels dated and it lacks some features the competition has: like a more robust tracking system that can help us know exactly where to improve our message in the funnel (although they seem to be improving on this). Also, we don't like it depends on Google Hangouts/Youtube (a video MUST be uploaded to another platform like YouTube and the URL pasted into the video source). Finally, another thing that annoyed us was when they updated it to version 2.0: we weren't notified and we had to move to the new version in a rush so our webinar won't stop running. I remember it was not that easy of a process and took us by surprise.

THE SECRET SAUCE TO GROWING MY BUSINESS

It has been great. I would love to see improved features, however it's still supreme right where it is. Multi user function to restrict my other staff from download emails would be great.

Pros

We started using webinar jam we had to come up with a solution to pivot our business. Webinar allowed us the ability to literally take hundreds of prospects from our free webinar to being paid customers with ease. The set up process is pretty lengthly, but they created a simple step by step fool proof process that is so very worth it at the end of the day. We have used several other softwares which were either too pricy and didn't deliver the value or didn't offer a streamlined and easy process to get someone to purchase during the webinar. Because of webinar jam we have been able to make sometime over $5000 in one hour from sales. Thank you!

Cons

ability to stream on multiple social media platforms at once and collect emails from those that want to watch. lack of ability to allow attendees to sign up for email news letter during the sign up process. ability to assign user to your account however limit admin access so that my assistant and other staff can access and create webinars but prevent them from accessing the ability to download emails from past webinars. Would love if you also added in the ability to have break out rooms, or eventually full event options like hop.in

WebinarJam in a Jam

WebinarJam allowed me to broadcast to a captive audience and interact with viewers. It was not as expensive as GoToMeeting and other products and seemed to have a lot of potential for the future. There were upgrades which promised more than could be delivered, and functionality which I was counting on disappeared. For example, a big reason for paying to upgrade was the ability to stream live to Facebook....

Pros

It gave me an alternative to GoToMeeting, and seemed to offer great flexibility, and features important to marketers and people offering training.

Cons

The lag between broadcasters and receivers. Small number of Presenters, and the failure to maintain integration with Facebook Live. I feel like the owners just moved on to developing other products.

Value Packed, Feature Rich and Stable

Hands down the best webinar software I’ve used. Solid team behind this product and they really care about the details and stability of their platform.

Pros

I just love how many features this software has. And they ALL work as engineered.

Cons

I don’t really have any complaints at this time. If i do, I’ll be sure to update the review.

Hopeful dreams crushed during the trial - Not suitable for professional use

Looking for an affordable but reliable way to provide LIVE webinars, WebinarJam did not perform as expected.

Pros

Made the decision of trying it after reviewing expert videos and websites like Capterra recommending it. I consult for a non-profit with limited budget and as many others, are in need of remote tools to deliver their messages. I am NOT in the business of selling fake guru trainings, I need a solid, professional platform to educate a demanding audience that attend free sessions. I hoped WebinarJam was the solution of my problems but the trial was unsuccessful.

Cons

Registration fields are very limited (e.g. we would love to request company name), confirmation emails work unreliably, interface is cumbersome and counter-intuitive (especially for attendees), if you upload the slides they lose the animation, we tried many times to share our powerpoint screen with little success. This is VERY frustrating and for us, it was unacceptable. It's probably better for pre-recorded webinars but I don't recommend it for Live Webinars. Avoid embarrasment! Customer service is really slow but I want to attribute it to COVID-19.

Lots of Promise but Less Delivery

As you can tell from their website Homepage, WebinarJam is all about marketing themselves as everything in a box; they're not. They may be at some point, but not yet. I do believe there is a great amount of promise in their vision but the limitations are too glaring at this point and as always something that looks great in the demo/sales cycle can come up short in the actual application fo the platform for day-to-day use.

Pros

I really like the overall concept. It is fairly easy to use and presents well to the audience.

Cons

Lack of features: • The form building tool is very limited • No way to embed the registration form on a proprietary website without going to their API • If you use their "series" or "recurring" option when setting up a Webinar there is zero ability to name the sessions differently. This is a HUGE miss and practically eliminates and value of these features. • Can't record for WebinarJam playback and Video recording at the same time • No ability stream to Facebook or Instagram, only YouTube • They do have an online forum but if there is any criticism it get's "censored" by the admins.

Not very happy...

Not the best

Pros

It's easy to use and the templates for outreach are more than enough.

Cons

The replay to the webinar couldn't be recovered! The attention I received after sending the ticket was not at all what I expected, they had me going back and forth with emails, and they even asked me if I could prove that my webinar really lasted the duration I was telling them...after sending them screenshots so they would believe me they said that the replay link couldn't be recovered and that it was a user problem.

I´m truly disappointed

It hasn´t been the best experience, the configuration is hard and the participants have problems to talk,

Pros

The number of participants were the main reason I though It will be easy and intuitive to use

Cons

it´s almost imposible to let other people talk, Is just to hard for the people to be able to talk , the system doent allowed me to easlily let someone talk, it says that the maximum number of presenters is reach but is only me, honestly I don´t want to use it anymore.

Nice!

Great! :)

Pros

The options are very broad, which is awesome! The polls, and other integrations are very nice. You can adjust everything to your own style and color. The outgoing emails you can also adjust everything to your own wish. Great!

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit of a hassle to change one little thing. But once you get used to that, it's not a big deal.

WebinarJam - why I chose it, what I like and what I'd love to change

At the beginning of this pandemic lockdown, I really wasn't sure that the training courses I offer would translate and work well in a webinar format. Yet they do! Over the past 8 months I've done 35 webinars or so, and it was a steep learning curve to begin with but now I'm not sure I ever want to go back to live events. Location isn't an issue - I've had people attending from the USA, Australia, South...

Pros

The sound and picture quality is reliable, very few technical issues, easy to understand controls, responsive slide management, chat log very good, ease of exporting attendees and chat log lists on excel, easy to download replay video. Participants like knowing that they will not be heard or seen. I know that there is an option to include participants on camera and audio, but I haven't used it yet, and participants find that very reassuring

Cons

Three big issues. Every webinar I do I get several complaints from participants about the lack of a rewind or fast-forward function on the replay. The automated email software doesn't always included text changes I have made. The big issue with the automated email is that passwords aren't always obvious. Usually the only way people can find it is by clicking on the "thank you" link at the bottom....

It's Good, but...

WebinarJam has been okay overall. I rarely have technical issues, but some of the cons are BIG issues for me and have our company researching new platforms. We've had to add a second account to overcome some of these problems, and now we are looking at a third which has prompted our look for a platform that can meet our needs.

Pros

WebinarJam is easy to use from an attendee perspective. The pre-formatted landing pages are fantastic. The pricing is very affordable. I like that you can share handouts with attendees during the presentation.

Cons

There are multiple things that I dislike. Tech support is slow when you experience an issue and timeliness when you have issues with a webinar is extremely important. I don't like that I don't have the option to allow late attendees on WebinarJam like I do for EverWebinar - which creates a host of problems when you work with doctors who often run late due to patients. My attendees don't have the ability...

Early Review

Very good. There are a couple tweaks - the main being this issue surrounding emails as we are struggling to track who is definitely receiving email and not turning up vs who are never getting the emails. On free webinars people rarely tell us but when its paid we are getting numerous (at least say 20-30%) saying they never received anything. This is our main sticking point that we can see becoming a larger issue over time as we, hopefully, continue to grow.

Pros

1. UI-- is great, simple to navigate and works really nicely. 2. lots of features that work really well in practise. 3. the actual webinar rooms and quality of signal with ability to use multimedia smoothly on my side for users to watch is amazing. 4. chat, handouts, polls-- all really fabulous 5. replay etc is excellent feature

Cons

1. Emails- we are having some issues with engagement on some of our tutorials. When I test the sign up process it ALWAYS works. But we are having issues with multiple users telling us they are not receiving emails prior to the webinar. This is affecting both the number who turn up to our lives but when we use paid for webinars there are quite a number telling us they never get the emails (not in junk/spam...

Create more time and make more money

This system has made me more productive and l am really enjoying it.

Pros

I do a lot of online presentations to many people all over the world. This software has enabled me to have people from other countries to do one presentation for me which l record and l am able to use it many times without necessarily paying for their services and l can now have tailor made presentations for each market. I have created more time for myself to do other things that’s on average of about...

Cons

I have to scratch my head for this. If l could customize the registration fields to capture the information l want and if the system can pick which country someone is registering from so that their country is the first or top of the list to select instead of scrolling down when entering their phone numbers

WebinarJam: Makes Webinars Easy and Profitable

Pros

We run multiple webinars a month as a way of outlining our product solutions to prospective new customers. These webinars deliver a consistent flow of sales for our business. WebinarJam is integral to us doing this. WebinarJam simplifies all of the set up and running of webinars so we can just focus on the content and delivery. It integrates with all of our tracking and mailing list systems. Makes...

Cons

One frustrating thing about WebinarJam - is really the flip side of such a powerful platform... - there are so MANY options, that at times it can be hard to figure where to find what you need. And the UI feels a little dated. There are times when a modern UX would be super helpful - for example, type-ahead searching in an unordered drop-down list containing hundreds of options is pretty much standard these days - but in WebinarJam, you have to scroll all the way through the list to find what you want. Hopefully this will be addressed in time.

Español

Mw gusta sin embargo deben dw dar soporte en ESPAÑOL

Pros

Buena plataforma Facil de usar Buena para vender

Cons

Necesitan dar mas soporte en español En estos tiempos hay uba gran oportunidad de negocios. Estot dispuesto a ser su representante de ventas en mexico y amerixa latina. Tenemos actualmente un mercado cautivo de más de 10 empresas y emprendedores.

Good Software but Support Needs to Improve

When the platform is working smoothly (like the Older Versions) it's a great way to sell products via webinars. The New Version is still very buggy so it's a challenge to use at the moment but hopefully overtime it can catch up and be as solid as the Older Versions.

Pros

It's a good "All in One" type of software for running webinars and covers all the basics well.

Cons

I've been with EverWebinar since the very first version and have since moved onto the 2 new platforms they have developed and am now using the new platform. Unfortunately several months after using the new platform I am still finding and reporting new bugs to Support. They used to be very quick to reply but nowadays it takes 5-7 days to hear back from them so tickets are open for many weeks. Sometimes...

Jury is still out....

It's not plug and play! My experience has been laborious and stressful. I am working diligently, and have been for 2 months, to understand how to pull off a webinar with no issues, but haven't yet. That is a whole lot of effort with very little return.

Pros

The reporting is what separates Webinarjam from the other platforms being used like Zoom.

Cons

The training. It is baffling that a webinar company does not have a single teaching webinar on their product. Instead you have read the directions that read like a tech manual. It's not good. In addition, because there is no call in support, problems cannot be fixed when you are experiencing them. I sit in on the QA sessions, which are helpful for general issues, but not specific to individual issues...

The BEST webinar software to generate daily sales!

WebinarJam has allowed me to add 3-10 sales each day on my evergreen webinar funnel , without a glitch. The best thing is their support, something that other webinar providers lack in. Keep up on your great work & new feature impeovements!

Pros

- Ease of set up & use - Lots of features & new updates - Stable software - Quick support

Cons

If you could provide even more webinar registration templates that are customizable that would be awesome!

So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it

EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

Pros

We had a dream: What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger? We recently purchased Everwebinar. What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof. This was the plan: From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar,...

Cons

We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

Outstanding and comprehensive information delivery and client satisfying system. Evergreen too!

Pros

It's not just the software. The creators are truly experts in the field. As a professional consultant that is expected to be ahead of the curve, I am surrounded by truly accomplished and relevant industry leaders. Meaning that my search was likely intended to achieve very similar results as anyone that would typically become one of my clients by watching one of my webinars. Which because this product...

Cons

my only con.... keeping it real and such... is some of the people that are getting famous by the leaders of the company tend to be clicky... and fail to recognize those of us that come from a different culture such as law, professionals of other sectors, and so on. They love to talk about millions in sales and sales sales... sales... when those of us with truly professional credentials expect without...

Ultimate Music Theory Weekly Webinars LOVE WebinarJam!

WebinarJam not only provides THE BEST platform to deliver webinars, they also have awesome training and support. BRAVO WebinarJam, keep up the great work :)

Pros

I love using WebinarJam to connect with our customers and run our weekly Ultimate Music Theory LIVE Webinars. It's super easy to set up and use and I love the COPY function and options with email responders to stay connected to our customers. I also love the options of having different sizes of my live image inside the screen sharing option so people know I really AM LIVE with them.

Cons

Love all the new concepts you have added!!

Big Promises Failed To Deliver Due To Technical Issues

Disappointing and frustrating, as I thought it be a great solution to have to hold Webinar, but turns out they have Technical Issues that need a: fixing or b: improve their technical setup on the backend, when someone tries to hold a Webinar with Guest Presenters, because it is not working.

Pros

The ease of use to setup my Webinar, it took less than 10 minutes, even when choosing the more advanced setting option.

Cons

1. Technical Issues with it, when I entered the Room as the Host, my Guest Host's where not able to join in, instead they ended up in a different Webinar Room. When I re-started and tried again, and clicked on the link to join the Webinar Room where it was supposed to be with my login details, I ended up on an error page. Never in my life with other Webinar Platforms I had issues like that before, as a Result I had to quickly change the Software I had to use, in order to hold my Online Summit, very frustrating experience, which is why I cancelled my Trial!

Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil

We use webinar jam to host live webinars.

Pros

It's pretty dang quick to set up a webinar. There are two options - express and full - and you can switch between them at will. What I love is that you can set up offers to show up so attendees just have to click a button to get to the sales page instead of typing in a URL.

Cons

Sometimes the slide transitions don't work correctly. Sometimes it's hard to get other hosts in the room. The registration and thank you page templates are hardly customizable and you can't use your own custom-built thank you page. The user interface is clunky and ugly. It fails to send emails sometimes, too.

WebinarJam Review

Overall WebinarJam is still a great product, although I would hope that the development could work on new features. There has been nearly nothing new over the last 2 years and other Webinar platforms are investing way more into new features. Also the support could be better, even now in these times, waiting times of 4-5 days for an answer is really long. And I had to wait for answers during normal times 2-3 days and got a standard answer that was not related to my question. Very frustrating.

Pros

Setting up Webinars is easy and good structured, Webinars running mostly smooth, Functionality during the Webinar (chat, injections, etc) are great.

Cons

One feature we are missing the most is a better integration with Kartra as well as Zapier. We would highly need a feature to add Registration on the one or other way from outside. We have ask for this feature several times, but seems there is NO progress on that. As we have several memberships on Kartra, we like to be able to sign up persons to Webinars directly with automations from Kartra. This is a really big point for us.