WebinarJam Reviews

4.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.86/10

Reviews by rating

They've been very helpful in troubleshooting and super quick to respond which is really important when you have live and or evergreen webinars happening on a schedule.
It's absolutely amazing that there is that closeness, that trust and that camaraderie when nobody actually meets at all.
It is a fantastic product in principal and has helped me develop an engaging extension to my online community and indeed growth.
1 minute delay to receivers --> bad for chat and live taking participants. Participants have problems to speak... don´t work for manys.
Problems with sales webinars (either bad usability - registration button behind cookie banner) or big problems with integrations (problems with 20% of users).
My overall experience was terrible and your customer service is shockingly bad - you took a recurring payment for the software after I had cancelled it.

WC

Wendy C.

Marketer

Good but Can be Better

Transcript

Wendy C.: Hello everyone, my name is Wendy, and I'm a digital marketer for a professional training academy,...

Jonathan T.

Co-Founder

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil

Transcript

Jonathan: Hi, I'm Jonathan. I am the owner of a company that teaches personal finance, and I give WebinarJam...

Philippe A L.

So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it

EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

Pros

We had a dream: What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger? We recently purchased Everwebinar. What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof. This was the plan: From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar,...

Cons

We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

HM

Henry M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Create more time and make more money

This system has made me more productive and l am really enjoying it.

Pros

I do a lot of online presentations to many people all over the world. This software has enabled me to have people from other countries to do one presentation for me which l record and l am able to use it many times without necessarily paying for their services and l can now have tailor made presentations for each market. I have created more time for myself to do other things that’s on average of about...

Cons

I have to scratch my head for this. If l could customize the registration fields to capture the information l want and if the system can pick which country someone is registering from so that their country is the first or top of the list to select instead of scrolling down when entering their phone numbers

NC

Noel C.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Good Software but Support Needs to Improve

When the platform is working smoothly (like the Older Versions) it's a great way to sell products via webinars. The New Version is still very buggy so it's a challenge to use at the moment but hopefully overtime it can catch up and be as solid as the Older Versions.

Pros

It's a good "All in One" type of software for running webinars and covers all the basics well.

Cons

I've been with EverWebinar since the very first version and have since moved onto the 2 new platforms they have developed and am now using the new platform. Unfortunately several months after using the new platform I am still finding and reporting new bugs to Support. They used to be very quick to reply but nowadays it takes 5-7 days to hear back from them so tickets are open for many weeks. Sometimes...

JM

John M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

The BEST webinar software to generate daily sales!

WebinarJam has allowed me to add 3-10 sales each day on my evergreen webinar funnel , without a glitch. The best thing is their support, something that other webinar providers lack in. Keep up on your great work & new feature impeovements!

Pros

- Ease of set up & use - Lots of features & new updates - Stable software - Quick support

Cons

If you could provide even more webinar registration templates that are customizable that would be awesome!

FM

Floyd M.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Value Packed, Feature Rich and Stable

Hands down the best webinar software I’ve used. Solid team behind this product and they really care about the details and stability of their platform.

Pros

I just love how many features this software has. And they ALL work as engineered.

Cons

I don’t really have any complaints at this time. If i do, I’ll be sure to update the review.

CD

Christopher D.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

It could be great, but it really is not.

We are using Webinar Jam to conduct LIVE workshops to help people build digital marketing platforms. So you can see, we are accustomed to tools fitting together. Webinar Jam does not meet that criterion really at all unless you run everything from their site.

Pros

I like the additional features of reminders, social cues to get people to convert and the recording is amazingly good.

Cons

It is wholly lacking a paid user solution. The best they can come up with is shoving a PayPal button on a registration form. The signup process reflects a funnel with several steps and should really be a single checkout form - name info, card info, seats - checkout. But instead, you have to register by just selecting the webinar, then go pay through a third-party app, then go actually register through their form. It's ZAPIER integration does not accept actions so if you made a simple flow for checkout you can neither write them in through Zapier nor load a file of guests. Paid functionality for sign up is minimal.

JB

Jessica B.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

not really suited for businesses looking to run effective professional webinars

Pros

The UI is great and a lot better than other webinar providers such as Adobe Connect or GoTo. It's very easy to use, and our presenters found it easy to navigate. The price is also very reasonable compared to others. Over the last few months it's being a useful learning curve but for us there were some negatives that we can' overlook. We are the process of looking at other webinar providers.

Cons

- Liaising with the support team can be frustrating as a different person responds each time you're emailing back and forth over the same query. - Limited support available compared to other providers. We're a small firm and need the extra support from the webinar provider. - Emails from Webinarjam continually hitting spam filters and because WebinarJam regularly change their IP address we couldn't see a quick way around this. - Registration process- not being able to capture Company name - so many of your users have asked for this simple addition. For us it is crucial to capture. - Limited options to change templates with your branding - It's missing the integration into CRM systems such as Salesforce

CW

Clifford W.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

No response for weeks so I canceled

Reducing expenses, increasing engagement and generating revenue.

Pros

Putting the offer in the webinar, putting the download in the webinar

Cons

No response from Customer Service, couldn't log in, sent multiple tickets in over 2 or 3 weeks, no response. I canceled then got an email about one of the tickets. I told in my cancelation email not to bill me because it was up in March and the no response was the last of Feb and the first of March, so better not be any changes.

I like it

Would recommend for your business. Great if you want to ensure you have a smooth recording and such

Pros

I like the integration between webinar jam and ever webinar. we use them to be able to host and repeat webinars frequently.

Cons

can be clunky and if you have paid webinars I have had issues when someone did not get the information with the link i cannot recreate without paying again .

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Prime Tool for Webinars

Good Tool with various useful features and very convenient to use.

Pros

It has a pool of features like Screen share, run a poll/voting, Upload slides, online Chat, replay option and we can also play videos.

Cons

The latency was not good when and User interface is quite moderate and would be great if they improve it further.

GS

Glory S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Ultimate Music Theory Weekly Webinars LOVE WebinarJam!

WebinarJam not only provides THE BEST platform to deliver webinars, they also have awesome training and support. BRAVO WebinarJam, keep up the great work :)

Pros

I love using WebinarJam to connect with our customers and run our weekly Ultimate Music Theory LIVE Webinars. It's super easy to set up and use and I love the COPY function and options with email responders to stay connected to our customers. I also love the options of having different sizes of my live image inside the screen sharing option so people know I really AM LIVE with them.

Cons

Love all the new concepts you have added!!

YN

Yvonne N.

E-Learning, self-employed

WebinarJam - why I chose it, what I like and what I'd love to change

At the beginning of this pandemic lockdown, I really wasn't sure that the training courses I offer would translate and work well in a webinar format. Yet they do! Over the past 8 months I've done 35 webinars or so, and it was a steep learning curve to begin with but now I'm not sure I ever want to go back to live events. Location isn't an issue - I've had people attending from the USA, Australia, South...

Pros

The sound and picture quality is reliable, very few technical issues, easy to understand controls, responsive slide management, chat log very good, ease of exporting attendees and chat log lists on excel, easy to download replay video. Participants like knowing that they will not be heard or seen. I know that there is an option to include participants on camera and audio, but I haven't used it yet, and participants find that very reassuring

Cons

Three big issues. Every webinar I do I get several complaints from participants about the lack of a rewind or fast-forward function on the replay. The automated email software doesn't always included text changes I have made. The big issue with the automated email is that passwords aren't always obvious. Usually the only way people can find it is by clicking on the "thank you" link at the bottom....

NK

Narendra Kumar K.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Get more & more features that actually drive you towards your end goal

I was into the E-learning industry 2 years ago and we believe Webinars are the ones that help us improve our brand presence and also allow us in building the sales funnel for us, however, it is not an easy task to go live every day, we need a platform to do it on behalf of us and webinarjam is the right solution for us, we can stream 2 webinars parallel without even people knowing it. it is something that amazes us and we follow it regularly.

Pros

Running a live webinar without you being on the live is a pretty good feature from webinarjam. you can record a video and you can create a scenario like a live and stream it. access to the live chat based on your need, sometimes especially in live sessions you don't want a negative comment or negative feedback on your product or service etc. you can keep moderate those type of comments and as well as you can hide them from other users. Not only these there are lot of features that will actually help you in building the reputation that you are looking for with this webinarjam.

Cons

The chat delete option, Yes, Webinarjam don't had a feature to delete all the chat at once in the dashboard, you need to delete one by one which is a time taking process. However, remaining features are pretty good ones.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with WebinarJam! We're glad to hear that you find the platform helpful for running live webinars and managing chat interactions effectively. We'll take note of your feedback regarding the chat delete option for future improvements.

SP

Simon P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Terrible Support

Terrible. At this point, I wouldn't recommend it or use it again.

Pros

It is a good tool once you understand it, but learning to use it is a frustrating experience. You can watch a 2.5 hour training video - but you can't rewind - so if your connection drops, YOU HAVE TO START AT THE BEGINNING! I asked them to make it available to watch on demand and in a format, so you don't have to watch in one sitting, but got no joy. Why do they make it hard to use their service?

Cons

Terrible support. The platform wasn't working properly. I emailed them several times (pre-covid). when they finally responded, I could log in to get the reply! I told them that password didn't work and I couldn't reset it: They kept sending me the password!!!!!!!!! When I kept telling them the password doesn't work and I can't reset - their system didn't let me. They didn't respond to my request for a refund

LD

Lawerence D.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Does the job but the lag for real time streaming is brutal

The experience has been good so far but with a few tweaks it could have been amazing. For example: when the presenter starts the Webinar software, there is NO indication how to start the webinar itself. Initially you will think it is started. If you have not watched the vidoe training, you will eventually guess that the red icon at the top right hand side (just off center) of the screen needs to...

Pros

Great set of features Price includes most everything you need to design, announce, and run a webinar Allows for the posting of recorded webinars Allows for surveys during webinar Can push product offerings during webinar Generally the product is easy to use with only minor things that can be easily fixed to make it a better UX.

Cons

It takes practice to use smoothly Starting it up the first time is not intuitive There is a lag between the presenter and the attendees that is a minimum of 15 seconds and almost as long as a minute in some cases. There does not seem to be anything we can do about this lag and no logical reason for it other than the software itself. We are still learning the tool and know the lag might be bandwidth issues at the attendees' work locations but it appears to be consistant and we are not sure why.

SK

Stella K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Webinar Rocks

In general it has been smooth sailing. Up and running quickly and it is really a valuable tool that has made the mental health webinars we provide so easy. Being a small organization, this makes this process stress free!

Pros

The best thing about webinarjam is the ease with which you can learn to use it. I have had some questions but, in general it has been pretty straightforward. In addition, the options and the templates are really cool. It runs smoothly, especially after the upgrade which removed the lag between speaking and it being transmitted. I take minutes to set up a webinar and the fact that I can now have so many presenters and users - it rocks!

Cons

I have had a few people say that they did not get the email with user and password or the confirmation and reminder emails sent to them. Not sure if that is a user issue. And, I prefer picking up the phone and speaking to someone in customer service...that is just me. I really, really would like to see all the scheduled webinars in the order of delivery schedule or alphabetical by name - when I want to - versus when they were created. Maybe be able to sort that page based on preference? With so many different webinars listed it would make it easier to find the one we are looking for.

Matthew O.

Not Renewing for a 3rd Year

We were "mostly" able to run a weekly mastermind using WebinarJam.

Pros

We have used WebinarJam for over 100 live events since late 2015. The support team are normally quick to respond when there is an issue and since the update, the new format is nicer than the previous version. When it works, it works, however when it frequently does not it is normally too late to be able to anything to rectify the situation with the attendees.

Cons

"Unreliable" - After using WebinarJam for two years now, we have found it to be unreliable. One week it will work, the next, the webinar has already ended, no emails have been sent or some other issue has arisen stopping the webinar from going ahead. "Expensive"- We are no longer willing to pay for a product that frankly Google Hangouts/YouTube Live can provide for free. And nope, we won't miss any "special features" in WebinarJam. Frankly Webinar has made us look stupid several times, today is the last day of it doing that.

TA

Taufiq A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Webinar Jam review

overall. its a great system, just need some improvement and have more control of the speaker.

Pros

it's easy to use for all users and compatible with all users

Cons

less option for payment method (local payment gateway other than paypal). Should have more option for payment and support local banking for Malaysian users. And the other this is, the chat will now show full report. Chat only capture a few. and the registration details like first name, last name, phone number, email, and should have a custom option where we need the participants to fill up their details. And also, should have more control for participants and speakers (control mute button, spotlight video, disable video and etc)

Very intuitive interface - makes webinar hosting easy

Pros

I like how the software has tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up your webinars without much difficulty. The quality of the webinars is really good. Being able to pick which platform you wish to replay videos on is a nice feature, and I like how when I select YouTube that it automatically goes over and shows up on YouTube.

Cons

Lacks the ability to pause a recording to save replay viewers the hassle of watching what you don't want/need them to watch on the video. The price per month to use the platform may be prohibitive to some. There may be other free options that one can use instead. On replays, it's always nice to give viewers the ability to navigate and scroll through the video. The native platform viewer as far as replays lacks the ability to scroll. A mouse click pauses or restarts the video.

PP

Paula P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

WebinarJam Review

The option to run pre - recorded Webinar 24/7 is great for saving time.

Pros

What I liked most about WebinarJam was the great integrations and how easy it is to use the app, great tools.

Cons

What I liked least about WebinarJam was that their are to many advertisements while using the the app.

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to clarify that there are no advertisements within the WebinarJam app. We strive to provide a seamless and distraction-free experience for our users. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

FS

Fagun S.

Never let us go live on time...so many issues...support is the worst part.. Nothing

Pros

Cons

There are no pros..they even delete the client phone numbers from data after client login using different device..and this thing is happening from last 6 months they are not able to solve it..they do not support multi time zone their tracking is false...it shows me that in my 3 hours webinar someone entered at 2 hour 55 min and stayed for 5 hours 30 min. I mean how is that even possible? I have contacted...

BH

Bjoern H.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Bad quality

unsatisfied

Pros

Sales tools integartion possibility price

Cons

Very often problems with the live webinar (don´t start, stop in the middle) Problems with sales webinars (either bad usability - registration button behind cookie banner) or big problems with integrations (problems with 20% of users) 1 minute delay to receivers --> bad for chat and live taking participants Participants have problems to speak... don´t work for manys. oom iseasier in use and more liability

RN

RICK N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

We Prefer WebinarJam

It has brought sales to the business and we use both its live and pre-recorded delivery option to give us options that suit our marketing at the time. It is a solid platform that is well coded and very reliable.

Pros

This is a very mature platform of which we have been using for years. Over the years it has received regular improvements and even a complete overhaul some time back which raised the bar for all webinar software.

Cons

Like most software, there is a learning cure, and I found that going back and forwards trying to understand the platform took some time, but after a short while, I had my head around the platform and was glad I spent the time learning how to use it properly to get the most out of using it.

Erik S.

Simply the best in the business.

Automation of smart marketing funnels. Our clients love it.

Pros

Great documentation and support, and they listen to their customers. Not a fly-by-night operation like so many other SaS platforms we've tried to use in our business.

Cons

Tough to say. I would like more flexibility for split-testing pages against each other and also testing on multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, etc. etc.) but the team has done a great job of listening and putting out regular updates with updated functionality, so this isn't really a complaint.

DN

Dan N.

Webinarjam Experience

Pros

Easy to use and quick to setup a webinar.

Cons

We experienced some problems with attendees trying to join the presentation in video mode...